The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HOW I LEARNT TO STAND STILL

WESLEY’S STORY

CHAPTER 6

Perfect when the plan goes to plan. Farm boy Eric here, finished college and he’s about to start a whole new life, only not the one he expects.

- Eric go down and wait for me in the car I have a few things to attend to -

Before he can respond I’ve pressed the elevator button and sent him to the basement. I return from lobby into the main room, my study with my collection of several dead animals and now much more exciting, two rubberized wrestling hunks and a third on its way.

- You can come out now -

James and Miles pile out of the bedroom door, both in their tuxes, both going to the ball. But the last thing I need is to have weedy little Miles in tow.

- James follow about five minutes behind me—and that leaves Miles.

- Miles you’ll be staying here -

- But Wesley ..— he whines.

The only thing worse than my fathers lawyer is the son of my fathers lawyer.

- Miles its about time you had some fun—his greedy little face lights up when he’s sees me glance across to Ben and Toni, my two little rubber toys.

- You can use Toni for the night, but only Toni -

- Jeez thanks Wesley -

I look over and give my chief sidekick James a sly grin, he already knows something is up.

- James help me carry Toni to the bedroom -

We each grab an arm and lift Toni between us carrying him to the bed where we leave him face down with his rigid rubberized ass and feet pointing to the roof.

- Well get going Miles I want you stripped and underway within two minutes or your not getting him -

James and I left him there, the door slightly ajar with us outside listening. James grinning at me all the time trying to figure out what I’ll do next. We can hear some hurried undressing, the springs creak, I’m not sure what the next sound is, and then a huh huh huh sound like my Aunts dog made when it used to try to copulate with my leg.

- That’s two minutes I think -

I grab the leather straps from a draw before bursting back into the room. Miles stops in mid thrust with such a stupid look on his face but I’m on his scrawny ass before he can react. The first long strap goes over his waist right round both him and plastic Toni beneath. I pull it tight and he lets out a squeal of shock. In quick order I attach the small straps, thighs ,ankle, arms, wrist, etc until a web of leather bands binds him to Toni who is now some kind of bondage frame beneath him.

- .. Wesley ..— weak and scared.

I force a gag into his mouth a little too roughly and then I retighten each band until I can feel the pleasure as they cut into his flesh. There are real tears in his eyes now, that pleading look as he sobs into the gag. I drag a chair across in front of him and then fold up his dress clothes and place them on top in a neat little pile. And the last touch place a riding crop on top of his now unneeded tuxedo, inches from his sorry face.

- When I get back tonight I’m going to use that on you -

I motion for James to leave but he’s smart enough to be already out. I turn to face Miles as I exit the room.

- Enjoy your night Miles—before with a mock bow I close the door on this bedroom scene.

—Jesus Wesley -

I enjoy moments like this, the constant challenge to surprise those who have known you for years.

- Don’t worry James I’m not going to beat him, but he’s got all night to think about it -

He’s already heading for the door as I flop down on the sofa right next to the plastic mannequin of my pink rubber Ben. I enjoy the clear lacquer of his capture as I run my hands over the hard ridges of his hair before reaching down to tease one of my store of condoms from the oval of his, my favourite hole.

- Where do you think your going James -

He turns round to see me sitting there relaxed, zip down and my member waiting under a skin of clear rubber. I give him my most lewd look.

- I’m not finished with you yet -

He looks briefly over his shoulder at the doors to the lobby, before his eyes return to center on my pulsing cock.

- But Eric he’ll be ..—

- Eric will wait. Come here now and give me a little action—

He knows better than to debate me because I always get what and who I want.

I’m keying into my cell phone as I feel his lips roll down the length, the whole length of my cock. I place one hand out to gently kneed the top of his head, understandably nervous at first he soon relaxes as I keep working the back of his neck. Oh yes he’s getting good at this. With my free left hand a flip the cell phones display, I ooh- harrrr, key in the codes, and the screen lights up, to show my little farm boy Eric still waiting in Boxster, growing restless picking at the Porsches door trim. I see him look down to cup holder, and, come on pick up the phone, and he does. I can see his surprise when realises he can see my face on the screen.

- Something.... came..up ....Eric. I’ll ...be down....—

I say panting my breathing broken, and my arcs up as I feel my balls lift.

- InfactI’mcomingnow—I just blurt out as I turn the phone to let Eric catch the shock on James face as I hold onto him pumping him full of the good stuff.

- YES!—as I snap the phone closed.

I quickly put my finger under his lip to catch the drops of cum forming there.

- Sorry James it must have burst -

I really must not laugh now.

- Careful don’t get it on my threads -

I hook my finger behind me, pointing at.

- Just go the fresher and spit it out -

And he runs from the room both hands over his mouth trying to keep my load in. I think he makes it. I just can’t stop laughing as I place the still greasy condom back into Ben’s frozen mouth. I’m still laughing on the way down in the elevator trying to get my fly done up.

Eric turns around at the sound of the elevator door opening. I cross the grey floor of my basements carport walking past James Mercedes SLK and Miles auto. He’s still sitting in the passenger side of the Boxster when I get there. He’s a mixture of stunned and really pissed off at me. I bend over to lean with both elbows on the driver’s side door.

- What can I say—I shrug and tell him the truth—I’m a bastard—and then the hook as I give my best sly little grin, head tilted.

- Want to drive? -

- Really Wesley! You’ll let me drive the Porsche -

- Yeah, come on shift across to this side -

Eric bundles himself across to the driver’s side while I walk around behind the car and then with a single vault I land in the vacated passenger seat.

- You know where most of it is, ignition, accelerator, brake, CD player, its stick shift just like a tractor farm boy -

That gets him to smile -Yeah just like my Tractor -

- Start her up—and she’s alive I love the sound of that engine, the power.

- I suggest reverse—pointing at the concrete wall ahead.

It takes him a while to find reverse and then where moving backwards with that high pitched whine of reverse gear at a hell of a speed towards James SLK.

- Brakes!—and with feet to spare we squeal to a halt with that odor of melting rubber around us.

- OK now forward. And remember she goes faster that way -

After a few false starts we get up the ramp and out into the street.

- Which way now?—from my happy farm boy.

I give him directions through the town and after a few blocks he’s making quite a good job of driving the Porsche.

- Pull over—

- Where? -

- Just up here on the right by the furniture store -

Foresby & Co a minor family concern that’s been in Charlesford for years.

- Come on follow me—as I jump out of the auto and go across to press my eyes against the shop window straining to see displays half lit by the street lamps behind me the click of the door opening.

- What are you on Wesley?—

Eric comes along side me pressing cupping his hands over eyes before pressing his face to the plate glass trying to see what I see.

- I’m thinking of getting a new coffee table soon -

- Jeez Wesley can’t you look during the day like any normal person—he says, as he scans the interior knowing now what to look for.

- See anything you like—he says.

I lean against the window looking along towards Eric’s pale featureless reflection. He’s still scoping the inside and doesn’t see the hard and hungry look I’m giving him.

- O yes Eric. I can see the table I want. Come on lets go. I’ll drive -

I tore through the old commercial part of town leaving a trail of burnt tread behind. We came the back way into the club, through my father’s private carport and then the backstairs up to the private balcony, which looks down on the Clubs main floor.

Eric is leaning on the handrail looking down on the dance floor beneath. I come up behind him and put my arms around his waist, my crotch pressed into firm but as my head tits down so my mouth can nuzzle the inside of his neck.

- What do you think Captain?—I say feeling his firm body in my arms thinking to how many times I had been pinned under him on the mat, before I could finally take him after a year of training.

- Its really cool Wesley—

And another year as a full team member, all following from the day when I went to see the team train and found Eric alone on the mat needing a partner. And so I became both a wrestler and Eric’s main sponsor, taking him all the way to a win in the nationals, caring for him as you would any good horse. And then I see in the crowd Zak watching us, Zak who is bulking up nicely, Zak who sees too much, Zak who thinks too much. I lead Eric back to the sofas, where the Champagne is on ice. I sit down with the bottle in one hand the other hand still wrapped around his waist.

- No sit here Eric—pulling him gently down to sit between my spread thighs. I can feel his breathing getting faster as I plant the Champagne bottle between his legs, moving it up and down against his crotch.

- Come on Eric start stroking lets get those rocks off -

Whe both start laughing as we put our hands together and begin a mock masturbation of the bottle.

- Ah where coming coming ahhhr- as I pop the cork followed by a fountain of white which sprays back over us. I steal a quick look at my watch.

- Shit I’m soaked—Eric standing up, removing his jacket and shirt, grinning from ear to ear. I of course remain dry.

- Wait, leave the tie Eric -

Enjoying the sight of once so shy Eric now stripped to the waist with a pewter rubber fetish tie wrapped around his neck. As we sit down facing each other I pour what’s left of the Champagne into two long glasses. I raise my glass to him a mock salute.

- Cheers Mr Graduate and Mr National Champion -

He’ s still grinning god I’m going to enjoy owning this one.

- Thanks Wes but I couldn’t have done it without ya -

Fortunately he doesn’t try to start a conversation. There are many things I like about farm boys but shit they can be boring hicks. That being said he surprised me by raising the subject, which I was trying to lead into.

- There really cool your statues Wesley. Who makes them? -

- You know the artist-

- I do? Who? -

- Yes Mr Germain -

- You me coach Germain! I thought he was just some kind of you know head coach—he says tapping himself on the temple.

- A Motivational Therapist—I correct,

- and he saw you through the Nationals -

- Yeah it did help, got me sort of sharpened up -

More than sharp, a few months of Richards counselling had cleared the confusion from this sexy young farm boy and left him with a deep need of man cock up his ass, which I did my best to satisfy. But now I’m getting bored with him its time.

- Eric I want you to think about what I said in the apartment, I want to make a statue of you, tonight. And I’ll pay very well. -

I can see his hesitation.

- There a bit erotic though Wesley I don’t want any one seeing my face -

He’s been bouncing around on the end of my cock for a month now, and still shy about his face in public.

- Does it take very long? -

- No not long at all, one night that’s all, and you’ll look great -

I can see that he still looks uncertain.

- But all that rubber Wesley, it’s kinda kinky—

This from a man who spends half his day in spandex wrestling suits.

- Like this you mean -

I keep our eyes locked together as I move across to him. He says nothing as I take his glass from his hands and place it on the small table beside him.

- Shhh...—I say as he watches me his eyes wide as I go down and straddle his lap.

- Lets see ..—I pour the remainder of my flat yellow warm champagne into his glass.

- Lets see ..—My hands move up his firm chest in long easy strokes and his breathing fast and shallow becoming a pant as each of my thumbs works his tight little nipples.

- Feels good Eric you know you want -

I work my thumb into his mouth and let him suck greedily upon it. I unfasten his belt and just give him the hint and leave him to fumble with his trousers as he removes the rest of his clothing. I pull back and stand, taking his really fit naked body, his cock pulsing and a forlorn look on his face like he’s had his sweets taken away.

- Lets see what we can do for you in rubber -

I reach over to the side table and open the large draw there. Slowly I remove the rubber, smooth cool pewter, the hood and then his eyes grow wide as more and more of it emerges, a magicians trick, arms, legs ending in rubber feet, until I hold the shiny bodysuit towards him, no zip the chest wide open inviting him in. I can see how excited he is getting, his hips beginning to buck as I work his toes into the socks of the suit, taking my time, careful to force out any air. Satisfied I run the rubber up over his legs, feeling the tremor of his body tight beneath the drawn squeal of raw rubber.

- Stand up -

I help him to his feet and then.

- Thats it just relax Eric—

I place the tip of the suits dildo against his sphincter, gel oozing from it, and slowly and slowly and there it slides in full length.

- Good boy, now hold on Eric—

I give him a little while to get used to the sensation of being plugged. Then when hes calm I reach round to let his cock and balls hang free from the open front of the suit.

- ahhh sheez Wesley its open on the front- he says as I in one motion pull the suit up his torso a deep scoop cut out from the front of the suit to leave his six pack and rock solid chest exposed glistening with sweat. I quickly feed his arms into the suit before carefully arranging each of his fingers to fit tight into their own individual cell. I can see him looking down the length of his body half rubber half naked not believing that he is going through with this as I pull the shaped open hood over his head. I can see the startled look in his eyes as I close the moulded cheek flaps about his face.

Anxious his arms move up

—wait Wesley I don’t want people to see my face—

To try and remove the hood.

- Its time to begin your new life Eric -

He stops and looks at me confused.

- Initialize Unit Eric -

And all confusion vanishes from his eyes

[UNIT ERIC INITILIZED]

To replaced by a blank neutral gaze as all expression is wiped from his face.

[NO COMMAND ACCESS]

[TEN SECONDS]

[AND NINE]

[AND EIGHT]

[NO PROGRAMS LOADED]

[FIVE SECONDS]

[NO PROGRAMS LOADED]

[AND TWO]

[AND ONE]

[AUTO SHUTDOWN]

And his body goes limp in my arms. I carefully lower my property back onto the leather sofa arranging his arms loosely down each side of his body. His head flops forward to rest on his chest. I pour us both another full glass of champagne to celebrate. I leave his on the table beside him while I return to the seat opposite before I raise the toast to him.

- Welcome to the rest of your life farmboy -

Satisfied I flick open my cell phone and call his number. It connects.

- It’s ready you can send David up to collect him now—and I instruct my favourite tist before hanging up on him.

I go down the spiral staircase to the dance floor proper. Its only now after the fun is over that I notice that the ball is underway. The dance floor covered with sharply dressed men dancing I make it to the bar where I order a scotch whiskey, I may or may not bother to drink it.

- Hello Wesley -

I hear Zak’s voice behind me and I turn to find both him and Justin standing there. Both of them Man Mountains, the product of three years of hard bodybuilding on top of their previous college football career. Not that they can remember their college days, their now convinced that they’ve always been bodybuilders, started in their teens I believe. Must be coming up to the right time they look like twins in bulk 300lb of raw muscle standing over me.

- Hello boy’s can I can I get the two of you a drink -

- No where fine -

I can see Zak working through his next sentence.

- I was just wondering if I could ask you about Ben -

I can’t help myself.

- I spoke to Ben today -

His face such a sight all that beef and he’s suddenly helpless as hope and doubt war across his face.

- What did he say, is he OK -

So sweat, so stupid.

- He said he’d been on some long-term contract -

I take a sip of my whiskey letting him hang, until I’m ready.

- He’s back with Richard next week I’m sure you’ll see him then—and then I break his train of thought.

- Zak how about you boys getting your heads shaved. I think you’ll look good smooth all over -

He twists his face.

- Fat chance I...—

Turn to look like everybody else. The music plays but the room has gone quiet as everyone stops. David continues on to the exit regardless, every head following him. Eric’s unconscious fully rubbered form draped over his shoulder, muscles bulging through their rubber skin, a piece of prime rubber meat in a fire mans lift.

Not everyone is watching. I turn to find that Zak’s eyes are on me, not so stupid after all.