The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: How Madelyn Became a Good Girl

Notice: All characters and events described here in are entirely fictional. Do not try this at home. No actual sluts were harmed in the making of this story. Do not take things that are not yours. Play nice. Without further ado, the story.

* * *

Madelyn Patterson was masturbating. She was naked and kneeling on a bed. She had her thighs spread wide, and she was leaning back. Her left hand was pressed to the bed, and her right hand was busy pumping a finger in her dripping wet cunt.

She was not alone. She was being watched. Master Donovan, her Master, was watching her. And the lenses of five different cameras were pointed at her. Cameras that were busy recording the images and sounds of her masturbation.

A weak voice in the back of her mind tried to tell her that she should stop, but two things interfered with that. One was that she truly did not want to stop. She had never felt so much excitement and pleasure while masturbating before. But the other was that she could not make herself stop.

Master Donovan had told her why she could not stop. He had told her that He had hypnotized her many times and slowly taken control of her. He had told her to masturbate, and so she masturbated, unable to take her hand away from her own cunt.

No, not her own cunt. Her Master had made that clear. She was His property now. Her body, including her cunt, was really His now. He was allowing her to masturbate and feel pleasure. He had explained that her pleasure, including orgasms, belonged to Him. Her sexual pleasure was His to give or not give as He saw fit.

A part of her mind insisted there was something wrong, insisted she should be objecting to being owned. But such thoughts kept being overwhelmed by pleasure. Never before had masturbating been so intensely pleasurable. She wanted more.

She started using two fingers to masturbate. She could not cum unless she pleased her Master. She had to put on good show for Him, because He was watching her. When He was satisfied with her performance, He had explained to her, then and only then would He consider allowing her the chance to beg to be allowed to cum.

Master Donovan had explained it all to her. He had taken full control of her orgasms. Not only would she cum whenever Master Donovan commanded her to, she could no longer experience orgasm without his direct command. She did not fully understand how that was possible, but she was experiencing the undeniable proof of it. Each stroke of her fingers inside her wet cunt seemed to push her closer and closer to an orgasm. The next stroke should send her into climax, or the next one, or the next one, or the next one, or the next one, or the next one. Yet no matter how intense her need to orgasm became, she could not reach a climax.

Her body was trembling, shaking with the need for orgasmic release. She heard herself moaning and whimpering with need like nothing else she had ever felt. She wanted to beg for orgasm, but her Master had not allowed her the privilege to beg for it yet. She had to please him first.

She wanted to please him. She wanted her Master to be pleased with her obedience. But what she needed, with increasing desperation, was to cum. She added a third finger to the digits she was madly pumping in her wet, slutty cunt.

Her Master had explained to her that what she had was not a vagina. It was a pussy, a twat, a cock holster, a gash, a fuckhole, a honey-hole, or a cunt. Her chest was not a pair of breasts. It was a pair of boobs, boobies, ta-tas, melons, jugs, fuck-mounds, tits or tities. She was not a woman. She was a girl, a bimbo, a sextoy, a whore, a hussy, a tart, a fuckdoll, a fucktoy, a cum-can, a cumslave, a slut, a juicy cunt for fucking.

There was a part of her mind that tried to tell her she was a strong woman who did not need a man, but she knew that was not true. Now that Master Donovan had explained the truth to her, Madelyn understood that she was slut who needed to serve men and suck cocks and be always available for fucking. This was her true calling, her true place in life.

Never before had Madelyn masturbated so long. Never before had she needed to cum so intensely. Her whole body was aching with the need to cum. Her cunt was a hot juicy mess of pleasure and pain. When at long last her Master finally told her she had permission to beg to cum, Madelyn could barely form words. Her mind being filled with hot lust and deep sexual need made thinking so very difficult.

“Puh! Puh-lease!” Her words were half screams that laid bare her desperate need to cum. “This… Ohgod! This s-s-slut… Needs to cummmm! Need! to cummmm!” Madelyn had thought that being able to beg for permission to cum would be a release. But saying the words only raised her need to cum to the edge of madness. “Puh-lease. Need! Ohgod! Must cum! Need to cum! An.. ohmygodfuckmeplease… Anything… An… Nee… Thing… Need to cum! Cum-cum-cum. Must! Need! Please-please-please! Uhn! Need to… Ohgod-ohgod-ohgod! Need to cum!”

“Are you a slut?”

“Yesss, slut! A slut! Please! Slut needs… Needs to cummmm!”

“Whose property are you?”

“Yours! Your prop… erty. Yes! Yours! Ohgodpleasefuckmenow! Fuckme! Need to cummmm!”

“That makes you my fucktoy.”

“Yes! Fuckfuckfuck! Fucktoy! Yours! UHN! PLEASE! Ohgod!”

“And I am your Master.”

“Yes! M-m-master! Master! FuckmepleaseMasterohmygod! PLEASE! OHGOD!”

“You have not earned a fucking yet, slut. But you may be allowed to cum when I count down to one. Now, stop masturbating.”

“UHN! OhgodMasteryes!” She reluctantly pulled her hand from her cunt. Her body was arched up, her hips in the air over the bed. Both of her hands now clenched bed sheets. The slick juices of her lust dripped steadily from her cunt.

“Ten,” said Master Donovan.

“Ohgod…” She moaned. Just that simple number said aloud seemed to push her closer to the unreachable orgasm. Her head began to turn side to side. “Pleasepleaseplease…”

Madelyn Patterson had not always been a slut. Or at least, she had not always known her place was to be a slut. Before she met Master Donovan, she had been a woman with a college degree in business management. She had been a well liked manager in a growing corporation. Other women had looked up to her as a role model for a strong, well mannered, independent woman.

In her life previous to knowing Master Donovan, she had been a sweet but strong willed woman. She had worked her way through community college, and then gotten a scholarship to a university to get her degree. She had graduated near the top of her class. She had talked her way into a position at Medimalgam, a growing business in the medical industry. She had risen up the management ranks by proving to be a good manager who got along with her coworkers.

And then, one day, she had met Master Donovan. She did not know him as Master Donovan then. When she first met him, he had been introduced as Idris Donovan.

At a collaboration proposal meeting with Universal Sanitated, Inc., another medical industry company, Idris Donovan had been one of the representatives of Sanitated. Madelyn had noticed him as soon as he entered the conference room. The other representatives of Sanitated had arrived early and were all confident, well groomed men in good, neat suits. But just seconds before the meeting was to begin, Idris Donovan had walked in wearing a rumpled suit, disheveled hair, a grin and an attitude of supreme confidence. He was not the most handsome man Madelyn had ever seen, but she had been unable to not watch him walk into the meeting.

Madelyn had been the main presenter of the proposal for the collaboration. She spoke with calm confidence. She had done this sort of thing before. She was wearing her favorite, navy blue suit that both made her look professional and also emphasized her female shape. She knew that being attractive in professional meetings almost always helped her persuade people to agree with her.

She made sure as she talked to keep an eye on Idris. He was clearly the man the other representatives of Sanitated were looking to as the authority figure. Madelyn knew she had to persuade him if she was going to sell this collaboration.

Idris had been quiet through the whole meeting until he brought it to an end. Madelyn was just over halfway through her presentation, and was in mid-sentence when Idiris had stood up and declared his company would participate in the collaboration. Madelyn had just stared at him. He winked at her and walked out.

The other representatives of Sanitated all stood up and walked out too. Which had left Madelyn and her assistant surprised and alone in the conference room.

Once the presentation materials had been packed up and the assistant sent home, Madelyn had been carrying the box of the presentation materials through the parking lot on her way back to her car. She had heard someone say hello, and noticed Idris had walked up beside her. He had not offered to help her carry anything. Instead he had simply said, “You and I have dinner reservations.” He had told her the name of the restaurant, the time of the reservations and that she should wear something red. Before she had the chance to say anything in reply, he had turned around and walked away.

She had been so flummoxed by it that she had not said anything at all. She had just watched him walk back to the office building of his company. Then she had packed the presentation materials into her car and driven home. While she drove, she had fumed at the rudeness of Idris just assuming she would meet him for dinner. There was no way, she had told herself, that she would go to the restaurant.

And yet, at the last minute, she had put on her little red dress and her red pumps, grabbed her handbag and driven to the restaurant. She had decided that she would show him what it meant to be on the receiving end of rudeness. She had intended to show up, loudly call Idris disrespectful in front of all the other customers, and then just walk out. She spent the entire drive to the restaurant planning just how it would all go.

When she got to the restaurant, she had smoothed out her dress and her hair, and told the hostess she was with Idris Donovan.

“Oh yes,” said the attractive hostess, who was wearing a tight, black silk dress. “Mister Donovan is waiting for you in his dining room, Ms. Patterson. Please, come this way.” The hostess led Madelyn to a private dining room in the back of the restaurant. The hostess opened the door to the room, and there at the only table in the room sat Idris, smiling warmly. He was in a sharp, black suit that seemed wholly unlike the rumpled one he had worn to the collaboration proposal meeting.

“Good,” he said as he stood up. “You’re on time. I like punctuality.” He stared into Madelyn’s eyes and she stood in the doorway, transfixed by the intensity of his gaze. “Please, come in,” he said warmly.

She walked into the room and over to the table. Immediately the hostess was pulling out a chair for Madelyn. Forgetting all the plans she had made on the drive to the restaurant, she sat down. The hostess left as Idris sat down. Almost as soon as the hostess had left, another attractive woman, this one in a white silk dress, walked into the room.

“Hello, Mr. Donovan,” said the woman with a grin.

“Hello, Kelly. We will start with the calamari and some of your garlic bread. Then ceasar salads for both of us. For the entrée I will have the rib eye, medium rare, and my usual vegetable medley. The lady will have…” He glanced at Madelyn for just the briefest of moments. She thought she would have to order without a menu and started to open her mouth. But then Idris ordered for her. “She will have the salmon with haricots verts. As always, Kelly, I trust your excellent judgements on the wine.”

“Thank you, Sir,” said Kelly, who never even looked at Madelyn. “I will have the calamari and bread out for you in just a moment.” She smiled a happy smile and quietly left the room.

“And how are you?” Idris said as he stared into Madelyn’s eyes. She felt transfixed once more. He was staring at her with a warm look, and yet she felt as though something inside her was being peeled open and exposed. “You okay, Madelyn?”

“Huh? Oh. I mean, yes. I’m, uh, fine. How are you?” She blinked and managed to collect her wits. From there the conversation went more smoothly. She just had to remember not to look directly into his eyes for too long. Luckily, Kelly returned with plates of delicately fried calamari and freshly baked bread, and a second attractive woman in a tight, red silk dress.

The second woman set wine glasses on the table and opened a bottle of wine. She held the cork out to Idris who sniffed and cork and nodded. She poured a tiny bit of wine into his glass. He swirled the wine and took a sip. He paused and nodded. He smiled at Kelly.

“A lovely Greco di Tufo. Great choice again, as usual,” he said.

“Thank you, Sir.”

Madelyn began to notice the amount of reverence there seemed to be in the way Kelly said “Sir.”

“Is this your restaurant?” Madelyn asked Idris after Kelly and the other woman had left the room.

“No,” said Idris with a smile. “This is Kelly’s restaurant.”

“But she treats you with such respect.”

“I know. She is a very good girl.”

Madelyn gasped. The way Idris had said “good girl” had sent an electric shiver down her spine.

“Are you alright, Madelyn?”

“Yes, sir. I mean, yes, Idris. I am fine.” She turned her attention to the calamari, and did not see the way Idris grinned.

Small talk filled the evening. Mostly Madelyn talked. Whenever she seemed to run out of things to say, Idris would ask a small question, and she would be talking again about herself or the food or the wine. The other courses of the meal had been pared with other wines. And Madelyn had not been hesitant to enjoy the wine. If Idris was paying for this expensive meal, she was going to enjoy it as much as possible.

By the end of the meal, Madelyn had forgotten she had ever considered not accepting the dinner invitation. She was smiling as she talked, and the amount of time she spent avoiding his gaze grew less and less.

The way he looked at her was friendly, and yet his gaze somehow made her feel exposed. As if her clothing was invisible and he could see all of her in a single glance. Even so, she felt safe. His gaze was friendly, not cruel or harsh.

She could see the lust there sometimes, when she caught him looking her over. But his desire for her felt right. There was something about him that made being wanted by him feel like something special. He could have anything. He could have Kelly, who was certainly beautiful enough. But he wanted Madelyn. And the thought occurred to Madelyn, that she would gladly give herself to him.

She paused. No, she thought. She should not do that. She looked at him. She had seen men more handsome. He was charming, and powerful, but she had no reason to want him.

But then he looked into her eyes. Again she had the feeling of being exposed and vulnerable and safe. He started talking to her in a soft tone. She heard the words he was saying. Something about being relaxed. She felt the wine start to go to her head. She nodded to Idris’s words. She was agreeing with him that she felt relaxed. So very relaxed. Relaxed and sleepy. So warm and relaxed and sleepy. So sleepy. She could just doze off...

“Are you alright, Madelyn?”

“Hm? Yes, sir. I mean, Mr. Donovan. I mean, um, yes, I’m fine.” She felt like she had just awakened from a nap. Surely she had not just fallen asleep. “I’m sorry. I guess I had a longer day than I thought.”

“Quite alright, Madelyn. Perhaps we should call it an evening.”

“Actually, I feel a little tipsy.”

“I don’t blame you. The wine was good. Kelly is so good with that. I will take you home.”

“But I drove…” she said, trying to remember where she had parked. How much wine had she drunk? Drank? Drinked? No, that did not seem right. “Which is it? Drunk or Drinked?”

“Never you mind about that. I will make sure your car is driven back to your place.”

“You’re very sweet. Not so handsome, but very sweet.”

“Oh, is that so?” Idris said with a chuckle. He pulled his cell phone from his pocket.

“Yes. I’m always truthful. Truth is the best honesty.” That didn’t sound quite right. She frowned slightly.

“Good.” He smiled at her as he talked on the phone. “Hello, Amy. I am giving a friend a ride home, but someone will need to drive her car back to her place.” He listened for a brief moment. “Thank you, Amy. Good girl.”

Madelyn shivered. There was that two word term again, good girl. She wondered how she would feel if Idris ever called her a good girl.

“See?” said Idris. “All taken care of.”

“You’re so nice. I don’t know what to think of you. You should scare me. But you don’t. But you do. But in a good way.”

“Good. I like that.” Idris smiled at her.

“Idris, you have a good face.”

“Madelyn, call me Mr. Donovan.”

“Oh yes, of course. You have a good face, Mr. Donovan.” Of course he would tell her to call him Mr. Donovan. That was his name after all.

“Yes, I think you’ll do nicely.”

“Thank you, Mr. Donovan. Do what nicely?”

“Gently sleep, Madelyn. Gently sl—”

Madelyn did not hear the rest of what he said, because she went to sleep. Or at least her conscious mind did.

She became aware of being picked up in Mr. Donovan’s strong arms. She sighed and happily leaned against his chest. “Mmm. So strong,” she said softly. She felt him carry her for a distance, and then put her down. She frowned. “You’re so comfortable.”

“Gently sleep, Madelyn.”

The next thing she was aware of was waking up in her own bed. She was under the warm bed covers. She had on her long jersey nightgown and nothing else. She moved her hands with the intention of moving the bed covers, but her hands found her breasts instead. She cupped her breasts and squeezed.

Her nipples were starting to stiffen. She stroked the soft fabric that covered her nipples. Oh, that felt so good. She should stop and get up, but the pleasure she felt in her nipples was so very good. It was sending a wet warmth down to her crotch.

She used one hand to pull up the hem of her nightgown. Then she felt her fingers touch her thigh. Her finger slid over to her crotch. She gasped at the pleasure as her fingers found her wet pussy.

She started to slowly masturbate. Her fingers slipped easily over wet labia. She began to whimper. She started to push a finger inside her.

Her cell phone rang. She let it ring. She pushed the finger slowly inside herself. Oh it felt good. The phone rang again. She let it ring. She began to push a second finger inside herself. She shuddered. She pinched her right nipple. She gasped. “Yes,” she whispered. “Fuck yes.”

The phone rang again. A warning bell began to sound in her head. How many times had the phone rung? Reluctantly she let go of herself and sat up. She found her phone beside her bed. Twelve missed calls. Twelve? What time was it? Her eyes widened? 11:34? It was nearly noon, and she was still in bed!

She called in to work and gave the excuse of having had a horrible headache, but now it was getting better and she would be getting into work as soon as she could. She rushed about, showering and dressing and putting on makeup. She dared not think about what had happened on the date with Mr. Donovan. She did wonder if her car would be outside waiting for her, but when she walked outside her car was neatly parked just where it normally would be.

Luckily, no one at work seemed to have known about her date with Mr. Donovan. At least no one asked about it. And surprisingly, her work for the day mostly seemed to be easily done. She had to stay an hour later than usual, but aside from one or two minor things that could wait until the next day, she finished her work swiftly. She straightened her desk and prepared to leave.

Madelyn became aware that her hand was on the office phone, but could not remember having just called anyone. She thought for a moment, wondering if there was someone she needed to call. No, she could not think of any calls she needed to make. So why had she put her hand on the phone? She shrugged it off.

She went to her car and started to drive home. It was not until she noticed that her drive seemed to be taking longer than usual that she realized she was in a strange part of town. She was no where near her house. She was in a much nicer area of town. She made a left. Then a right. Then a left. The houses were getting larger. She pulled up to a house with a large iron gate. The gate opened as she approached and she drove down a long driveway to what seemed like a giant house. The brick driveway became gravel as she got closer to the house.

She stopped the car when the driveway started to curve away from the house. She had no idea where she was. But maybe someone inside the house could help. She walked down a short path to the door of the house. She was just about the knock when the door opened.

“Hello, Madelyn,” said Idris Donovan. He smiled as if he had been expecting her. Madelyn found herself staring into his eyes. Once again she felt exposed and transfixed. “I am glad you made it,” said Idris. “Gently sleep now.”

When Madelyn awoke, she was naked. That did not seem to bother her. It should have. Or should it? She could not remember. She was on a large soft bed. She sat up. The bed sheets were red silk. She looked around. The room seemed familiar, but she was sure it was no room she could remember.

On a table next to the bed was a small red button. A single thought came to mind. She was awake so it was time to push the red button. She watched her hand reach out and push the button. Why had she done that? She did not know. And for some reason, that did not bother her either.

A few minutes later, Master Donovan walked into the room. Immediately she climbed off the bed and knelt at His feet. A part of her mind told her she had no reason to do so. But she was kneeling all the same. She looked up at Him and saw his kind eyes staring down at her. She felt completely safe.

That is when He began to explain the truth to her. The truth of her place in the world and what she was and how He had full control over her now. And it all made perfect sense. She wondered why she had not realized any of it before. Of course she was a slut bimbo. Of course she was made for the pleasure of men. Of course she was His property. He was Master, after all.

Master Donovan also explained that because she was His property, her body and her pleasure all belonged to Him. Because her body belonged to Him, she would obey all his commands. Because her pleasure belonged to Him, she would cum when and and only when he commanded it.

He explained all these things to her in the kindest and most encouraging voice. It made her feel warm and comforted to know that she was His property. He was going to take care of her. And she would be allowed to fulfill her true purpose in the world. To be a slut for men to enjoy. And best of all, she would be a slut for Master to enjoy. Madelyn grinned in pure delight. She was truly a very lucky slut.

As Master Donovan explained all these things, Kelly and another girl, who were both in sheer white body stockings, had come into the room and were quietly setting up several video cameras. When Master was done with His explanation, the cameras were all set up, and Kelly and the other girl were standing silently nearby. Master Donovan praised Kelly and the other girl before He kissed and fondled both of them. They knelt and thanked Him and kissed His feet before leaving the room. Madelyn felt slightly jealous.

Then Master Donovan had told Madelyn to get back on the bed. Madelyn had crawled to the bed and climbed onto it. Then her Master had positioned her just as He wanted her. And when He had made sure all the cameras were on and recording, He then told her to begin masturbating. Which she had done without question or hesitation. She had masturbated, trying to please Him so that He would give her permission to beg to be allowed to cum. He had given her permission to beg, and she had begged. He had made her stop masturbating, and now He had started to count down from ten.

“Ten,” said Master Donovan.

“Ohgod…” She moaned. Just that simple number said aloud seemed to push her closer to the unreachable orgasm. Her head began to turn side to side. “Pleasepleaseplease…”

“Nine.”

“Yes! Please!” She wanted to beg Him to stop, to let her have some relief from the sexual torture of not being able to cum. But she needed Him not to stop. Not when she was so very close to the climax she so desperately needed.

“Eight.”

“Ohgodplease!” She was barely enunciating now. Her cunt was throbbing with need.

“Seven.”

“Needplease!” Hot juices flowed from her cunt and over her thighs.

“Six.”

“Uhn! Guh!” Her tight little cunt was squeezing nothing. Her vaginal muscles clenched tight.

“Five.”

“Pleasepleaseplease! Ohmygod!” Her hips were humping up to the air. Her body was shaking.

“Four.”

“Nnnnnn!” There were no more words for her need. She had never known a need like this.

“Three.”

She let out a wild squeal. The last part of her mind that had been trying to resist finally lost form, dissolving in lust and sexual need.

“Two.”

Her whole mind was focused on only two things. His voice and her need to cum.

“One. Cum.”

She gasped as she felt orgasm at last. Her mouth opened wide, but no sound came out. Her arched hips pushed up, and female cum gushed out of her cunt. Then she was humping the air, her body pumping her hips up and down as she flooded the sheets below her with her cum.

“Cum,” He said again with the authority of a command.

Immediately her orgasm began again, and her mind drifted on a sea of lust and cum. Her body was tensing and shaking and cumming. The screams that escaped her mouth gradually faded into whimpers. Her body collapsed to the bed.

“Cum.”

Her body writhed on the bed as she felt orgasm take her once more. There were moans and squeals and whimpers that she recognized as coming from her open mouth. But the sound was scattered by her head tossing side to side. She felt this orgasm from her head down to her crotch and down through her legs to her feet. Her body was a thing lost in a sea of orgasmic pleasure.

Eventually the orgasm faded, leaving her limp and trembling with orgasmic aftershocks. She sighed and whimpered as she rode the waves caused by those aftershocks. Gradually, her mind seemed to come back from the fog of lust and pleasure. She began to realize she was laying on sheets soaked in sweat and cum. Her sweat and her cum. Cum from orgasms given to her by her Master.

She sat up slowly. Her whole body ached. But she did not care. There before her was Master. She whimpered as she crawled to the floor and then to her Master’s feet. She dared not look up. She stared at His feet.

“Thank you, Master,” she said in a soft voice. “Thank you for making this girl understand her place and for making this girl cum like a slut. This girl is grateful.”

“Yes, I know,” He said gently. “Look up. Look up and let me see your pretty face. Yes, just like that. Now tell me, my pretty little slut, who are you?”

“This girl is Master’s slut.” She paid no heed to the cameras that were and had been recording. She was focused entirely on her Master’s face and voice. She smiled gratefully up at him.

“What is your name?”

“What ever Master wishes to call His slut girl.”

“What is your goal in life?”

“This slut’s goal is to obey and please you, Master.”

“Why is that your goal?”

“This girl is Master’s slut.”

“Good girl.”