The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How to Take Down a Super Hero: Chapter 10 — The Takedown

Author’s Note: This will conclude the series I started years ago. Just to warn you there may be less sex than norma (still sex of course) but a lot more narrative and action plotlines to wrap up.

Finally! Finally I’ll get my wish. It has been sooo long. Too long. They have kept it from me. I did everything they asked. I now deserve my reward. Soon heroes, your Master shall appear. Yes Master. I am the Master of Heroes. Why had I not thought of that name before?

I shall make them all beg. I shall make them service me. I shall be FREE AT LAST!

* * *

Hardcore laid on the ground his arms wrapped around the leathered up Officer Rodriguez. Hardcore was in his own leather gear although his was drenched in his and Psy’s cum. The hero always seemed to be drenched in cum these days. Hardcore was also covered in bruises from Rodriguez physical assault and the officer’s ability to shut down Hardcore’s healing factor.

“What do you mean killing? What guys?” Hardcore said sitting up. His head still spinning from what was said.

“The killings. A bunch of gay men were killed. I’ve counted at least 80 deaths within the last 5 years. Some were long term couples. Some were just young kids who were just coming out. All of them murdered.”

“What! But who? Why have I not heard of this before? A crime spree or serial killer in the city should have been reported to the Super Patrol,” Hardcore said.

“That’s just it. They have all been hushed up BY the Super Patrol. Reporters and our office are told not to make any noise about it. Those that attempt to wind up dead,” Rodriguez said gaining composure and looked at Hardcore square in the face. His eyes were still red from his past outburst. He saw the Hardcore wasn’t feigning ignorance. The look of confusion and concern was palpable. “Jesus you really don’t fucking know.”

“Why the fuck would I know this?” Hardcore said.

“The Super Patrol has been covering it up! How could you all not know?” Rodriguez asked.

“So someone is covering up these deaths from the city and the rest of the team. But why would you say it is from the Super Patrol?” Hardcore said.

“Oh fuck!” Rodriguez said with a look of realization. “Oh we’re screwed.”

“What are you jabbering off about?” Hardcore said.

Rodriguez looked panicked. “We had to report all the deaths to the Super Patrol because all the deaths were caused by supers. We were told then to be quiet about them and cover them all up.”

“And you thought I was the killer?” Hardcore asked “Because…”

“They were all ripped to shreds or pummeled to death. The scenes are always gory. It had to be done by someone with super strength.”

“But what about Commander Chaos? We caught him in the bath house and he had mentioned terrorizing gay guys. Why does it have to be from the Super Patrol?” Hardcore asked.

“I ruled him out. He was imprisoned during some of the deaths and accounted for most of the others. There is also the fact that it is covered up. Chaos doesn’t have those resources. Believe me I tracked down most of the super strength villains to figure this out, even tracked the Squadron of Evil, but they are always cleared. It always came back to your team,” Rodriguez explained.

“Oh god, and if it wasn’t me….then it’s Hero. The guy that dispatches us. The guy that is the liaison to the cops. The guy that handles our public press releases,” Hardcore said finally realizing the logic the office had come to. No wonder he hated him. If there was a murderer in the Super Patrol, it made more sense it would be the former criminal, and not the patriotic emblem of the team.

“The guy that can cover up his own murders. Oh fuck!” Rodriguez said. “No wonder everyone has been covering it up. No one knows how to stop that freak.”

“But the guy is a fucking boy scout. How can this be?” Hardcore said still in disbelief.

“You still don’t’ believe me?” the officer asked.

“No I believe you,“ Hardcore said honestly. “It’s just hard to take in, but I know you’re telling the truth. I trust you. I trust you with my life.”

“You shouldn’t,” Rodriguez said pulling away from Hardcore. “You saw me. You saw what I’m capable of. I have a dark side. I really wanted to hurt you. I wanted to destroy you. That wasn’t just the revenge; that has always been part of me. I’ve always had to keep that in check. It is why I like the force and law so much. It keeps me in check. I have to follow my code or else I don’t know what I would do. Being on the force gave me a code and it gave me direction for that dark side.”

“Like always stop when using a safe word,” Hardcore said. “You have to follow your code.”

‘“I’m glad I did this time. I could have killed you,” Rodriguez stated truthfully. “Like I said I have a dark side that likes to hurt.”

Hardcore moved closer to Rodriguez. “I like your darkside. I was so turned on when you were breaking me. You can go ahead and hurt me. I’ll just want you more. And I’ll beg for more….sir.”

“You are going to be the death of me boy,” Rodriguez said smiling at the hero. “But we need to focus on Hero now.”

“Yeah, um question. Are my powers gone for good or will they come back eventually?” Hardcore asked looking at his bruises.

Rodriguez laughed. “I’m still getting used to this thing so I don’t know how it all works out. There are rules to it, but they’ll come back. I think it is only temporary, but I can reboot them as well.”

“Rules? What are the rules about restarting them?” Hardcore asked.

“The bastard devil said I had to kiss and make up,” Rodriguez said with a smile and a raised eyebrow. With that he pulled Hardcore into a rough kiss. Hardcore explored the officer’s mouth as he felt his strength returning and injuries heal.

They pulled back from the kiss to look at the healing bruises. “I don’t think all my powers are back,” Hardcore said as he went back to kissing the officer.

“You know, you haven’t been taking care of yourself,” Hardcore said with his eyes darting towards Rodriguez’s stiff cock. “You should follow your own advice you were giving to Psy.”

“Are you telling me what to do boy?” Rodriguez asked sternly but with a playful smile.

“Oh I wouldn’t do that...sir, but…” Hardcore rolled them to the ground with his legs opening up. “Fuck me sir!”

Rodriguez’s smile widened. “Yep, you’re definitely are going to be the death of me.” He then undid his pants and took no time to start fucking Hardcore. Hardcore called out in pleasure as Rodriguez made sure the sex was rough. He was rewarded with Hardcore screaming out louder requesting for more.

“You know,” panted Hardcore. “When this is all over, I’d love it if you turned off my powers and let out your dark side on me. Turn me into a powerless bitch.”

“You sure you want that boy?” the officer asked. “I’m not going to hold back.”

“Good! I like it when you don’t hold back,’ Hardcore said with a smile and grunt. Rodriguez then leaned in and kissed Hardcore as he continued to fuck him. “I can also get into the process of getting my powers back.”

“Shut up and moan like a whore boy,” Rodriguez ordered.

And Hardcore did.

* * *

Cabal woke up in a room. It was his quarters. His own bed. And he was by himself.

This felt weird.

He wasn’t tied up. He wasn’t curled up next to someone. He wasn’t covered in cum. No didlo was lodged in him. No duplicates doing various sexual acts. Just normal waking up. Yep definitely weird.

His ass did feel sore from the rough gang bang he had in the shower. That had been fun. He lost count how many guys had taken advantage of him during the event. He felt a little roughed up. He was going to have hold off from getting fucked for a while to heal up. He’d have to put more focus on getting addicted to other activities.

He went to his private bathroom and washed his face. He was in the nude except for the purple collar around his neck. He smiled looking at it and thinking about all the items the collar would make him addicted to. He wasn’t sure if his hardon was caused by his thoughts or the collar but he really didn’t care.

As he looked himself over in the mirror he noticed something strange. A streak of his hair was now purple. It looked weird and unnatural, but it worked for Cabal’s normal dark features. He wondered if someone dyed his hair while he was asleep. Or maybe Widget had him to it to himself and he just didn’t remember.

Cabal really didn’t care though. He realized that staying cooped up in his room wasn’t doing him any good. He wasn’t going to get addicted to anything if he didn’t go out and find more sexually depraved acts to do.

The next thing he knew was that he was walking towards the mess hall. Widget must be making him go there. There would be sure to be a lot of guys there for Cabal to get addicted to. He might not eat any actual food but feast of dick and cum. He wondered if he could get addicted to the taste of cum.

He wished he could resist Widget’s commands so he wouldn’t continue his fall into addiction, but there was not stopping the nanites. Widget would just keep sending him to rooms full of horny men and there was nothing Cabal could do to stop it. Although in reality Widget hadn’t been controlling his nanites.

* * *

Psy was busy giving commands to the patrons of the bar. It was weird to Psy since he had to do it verbally and not psychically since his powers were still off.

“Come on I need another cock to suck,” Psy yelled out to the crowd. He had a big eager smile on his face. He wanted everyone to see how much he was enjoying himself, which wasn’t hard since he was enjoying himself greatly.

“You’re sure you’re okay with everyone filming this?” Psy asked the young bartender Kite.

“Hell Yeah!” Kite said He was laying on the bar itself with Psy bouncing his ass on his hard cock. “I always kind of wanted to do porn. I was told I had a good size dick and it would be a good way to earn extra cash. Although I always thought I’d be doing it with a girl before.”

“Well I can confirm your dick was made for porn. It feels so good in me,” Psy said. “So big and thick. And you have a cute face and well toned body. You’d do great in porn. And you’d be wasted in straight porn. You’d be a star in the gay films.”

“Well I sure can’t wait to see where these videos get posted. My debut sex video and it’s with the heroic Psy! So cool!” Kite said.

Psy smiled at the young man. He knew that he made the man into an exhabitionist, but it was fun to see him take so much pleasure and willingness to his new nature. Psy then turned to the crowd. “I didn’t I say I need a cock to suck. Come on the bartender is busy. I need something to quench my thirst. And can someone move that lamp over into this direction? I want to make sure everyone recording has decent lighting.”

Even without his powers Psy knew how to control a crowd.

* * *

“I love you,” Frost said gasping for air. He and Apollo were making out as they rubbed their hard dicks against each other. They were drenched in each others cum and had not been able to stop having sex. No matter how many times he cummed, he still never felt satisfied. He needed more.

He didn’t want to stop having sex. Why would he? Apollo was the man that he loved. The smoldering sex god who loved him back. They both had an unquenchable thirst for sex. Their bodies were demanding sex all the time. It was why they had fallen to so many villains. There was a need. An unending need.

But now there was no reason to fight back. Apollo was who he wanted to be with. His body wanted sex. Apollo’s body wanted sex. They wanted each other. This could be the rest of their lives. Frost couldn’t see the downside of that.

And then he was drenched in water.

“Huh?” Apollo said looking just as confused.

“I’ve been trying to get you guys to stop for the last 5 hours,” said a voice from behind them.

”Psy?” Frost asked surprised to see his team mate. Frost felt his cheeks turn bright red. None of their teammates knew they were a couple. Hell none of their teammates knew they were gay. Not that they were gay for very long mind you, but thanks to Widget’s nanites, now they were.

“Er, not quite Psy,” Psy said. “My name is Shift. I’m a shapeshifter that works with the Super Patrol in secret. I was trying to track Rent Boy and his friends but found you two instead. I need your help to stop Widget.”

“Widget, but he’s on the Super Patrol?” questioned Apollo, the water evaporated off him in visible steam. A similar sensation of steam was pulling off of Frost’s cock as Apollo continued to stroke the large thick dick.

“He’s also the one that infected us with nanites though. You know the ones that turned us gay,” Frost said holding onto his partner’s shoulders to keep support, feeling his legs about to give out.

”I don’t mind the gay thing,” Apollo said smiling. “I got you out of the deal.”

Frost blushed and smiled back. He then grunted as he felt a hot tongue lick his balls.

“Aw young love. But seriously guys he’s infected the whole base and controlling everyone’s actions now,” Shift said. “Wait you have nanites? How long have you had the nanites?”

“That Rent Boy character said ours were older than his,” Frost said. “I’m not sure when we were infected through.”

“Then you have the strain that is resistant!” Shift said excitedly. “This is great! You can help cure the entire base then!”

“You’re going to use our blood to create a cure?” Apollo asked.

”If we had time and resources that would totally be the plan,” Shift said. “But since we have neither we’ll have to go with Plan B.”

“What’s plan B?” Frost asked.

“I’m going to have to have you guys sleep with the entire base,” Shift said. “Don’t worry I’ll help too.”

* * *

Cabal was pressed up against a door. His ass was being pounded away by a very eager cadet. He knew he was supposed to have avoided getting fucked to heal up a bit, but he couldn’t help himself. He saw a room full of lusty men and immediately started asking guys if they wanted to fuck him. Had he become addicted to bottoming already? It seemed to happen so quickly. Though he did have a lot of guys fuck him in the locker room. So many guys fucked him he realized. No wonder he was getting addicted so quickly.

Cabal smiled to himself, “Yes! I’m addicted to getting fucked. I can’t stop myself!” he said out loud. He shot his load all over the wall as the man continued to fuck him.

“Man you feel so good,” moaned the unnamed man behind him, “I can’t get enough. Its like fucking you is giving me a high.”

Cabal smiled to himself. He knew the feeling alright. “It’s like you’re getting addicted to fucking my ass.”

“Yeah,” the man moaned. “I’m addicted to fucking this tight ass. I’m going to need to fuck it all the time.” The man growled and then released his load into Cabal.

The man looked tuckered out. Cabal let the dick flop out of his ass and the man dropped to his knees panting. Cabal then created two duplicates. One for the man to continue to fuck and the other to lick off the cum he left on the wall. Cabal really wanted to get addicted to the taste of cum.

He was noticing a lot of men not wanting to stop having sex with him. He always had to create a duplicate to move on to the next guy. Cabal really wanted to become addicted to being promiscuous but men didn’t want him to stop. Technically Cabal didn’t want to stop either. Luckily his powers helped a great deal.

He looked back at his most recent duplicates as the man fucked the one roughly on the ground. Cabal thought it was weird that the hair of the duplicate seemed to have a larger purple patch than his. Weird.

Cabal decided he was going to need actual food. He needed to keep up his energy if he was going to keep up all of his activities. He wondered if Widget could make something that could make all your nortient needs come from cum. Then he remembered what he did to Birch. Better to just eat.

He picked up some food from the buffet line. He then sat down on a bench where two guys were fucking on the table. Of course one of the pair was Cabal, or a duplicate. Cabal sat down next to them and had plenty of space still to eat. On the other side of him, he was sucking off a guy.

He looked over the room. Every man that had been in the room when he entered was now fucking or sucking a duplicate of him. He realized he had become too distracted by the men to pick up his food before. He had to sleep with everyone of them and then create a duplicate for them before he could eat.

He smiled at himself across the table as the duplicate fucked a young handsome cadet. He believed the cadet’s name was Brian. He also saw across the room the Sheppard brothers making out while both brothers were being fucked by a Cabal. The brothers had asked Cabal earlier if he could spend the night with them. Joshua had stated little sleeping would occur. Cabal said yes, of course. He felt he was getting addicted to the brothers.

Brian, the young cadet, started to moan more loudly and shot his load. The cum splattered in Cabal food. Cabal smiled as he continued to eat the cum covered food. He realized he was more interested in eat his food now that it was covered in cum. Maybe he could get more guys to jism over the food.

* * *

“Psy!” came a call in the bar.

Psy looked up to see what it was. A large muscular man was pinning him into a wall while he fucked Psy’s ass.

“Psy get back here now!” came the angry voice.

Psy located the voice to the officer in the form fitting leather uniform. “One sec still wrapping up this shot,” Psy said smiling into the crowd of camera phones.

“I SAID BACK HERE NOW!” screamed Rodriguez.

“Eep. okay okay. Hey stud why don’t we finished this another time. We can edit the climax in latter.” He kissed the man on the cheek and rushed across the room with his hard dick flopping in the open.

Psy got to the backroom. “So what is up?”

He then felt a strong thick hand grab his throat and pin him to the wall. “Hardcore,” Psy choked. “You got your powers back. You’re not mad about the whole dildo thing.”

“That I didn’t mind,” Hardcore said acting in his intimidating presence. He hadn’t been doing it for a while, but it came back naturally to him. “However I have some serious questions for you. For starters where did you get that tape with me and the cursed doll.”

Hardcore still had a score to settle with whoever set up him up in that room.

”I don’t know. Hart was the one with the video. He knew about the dildos too. Not sure where he got them,” Psy said struggling to get air. His feet dangled off the ground. “Seriously buddy you can let me down. I’ll talk. I want to figure out who screwed with me as well.”

Hardcore let him down. “You explain or else you’re back against the wall and not in the way you were in the other room.”

Psy took a deep breathe allowing his lungs to get access to air again.

“Okay. A while ago my powers were boosted around the same time I started obsessing over gay porn. I was straight before, but someone has turned both of us gay,” Psy explained. “Probably the same person.”

“Hart?” Hardcore asked.

“Possibly. But this doesn’t seem like him. The guy has been my best friend for years. I’m a telepath you’d think I’d pick something up over all that time. He’s acting differently now yeah, but so are both of us.”

”Most likely then, that someone got to Hart to get to you,” Rodriguez said. “Makes sense. The guys doesn’t come off as a mastermind.”

“What about your devil?” Hardcore asked Rodriguez. “The one that gave you your powers. It could explain how Psy’s powers got boosted. A power broker of some kind,” Hardcore said.

“I literally made a pact with a devil to grant a wish. I made a Faustian Deal. I wished to be able to take down supers. I got confirmed about the rules of my wish after the whole Commander Chaos things. Ass of a devil made a joke if I liked my extra gift, referring to you of course,” Rodriguez said to Hardcore.

“But could this devil be pulling the strings?” Hardcore asked.

”Possibly. Magic and deities are shitty business,” Rodriguez said.

“What did you have to give up for your powers?” Psy asked. “You know like your soul or something.”

”I have to serve,” Rodriguez said. “Didn’t have much of a soul to start off with. Now stop asking questions boy. You’re the one in the shitter. You know how many people you used your powers on! You converted this entire bar to a bunch of sex maniacs. Not that I mind but you were fucking out of control.”

“I…I did that didn’t I,” Psy said feeling shame for what he had done. “You’re right.”

“Sort of,” came a voice that entered the room. The hunky shirtless man smiled at the three men.

“What the hell is Chris Hemsworth doing in the bar?” Rodriguez asked.

“Er, I don’t know,” Psy said feeling anxious.

“You’re hiding something,” Rodriguez said glaring at Psy.

“Relax, Psy’s just trying to keep me a secret, but there really isn’t any point now,” said Chris Hemsworth. “Maybe you’d prefer another actor?” Then Hemsworth turn to Evans.

“A fucking shapeshifter. Crap I hate shapeshifters. They make police reporting a mess!” Rodriguez yelled.

“Love you too,” Shift said. “I’m Shift by the way. I’m a spy.”

“I fucking hate spies too. Who are you spying for?” the officer asked.

“The Super Patrol,” Shift said.

“What! Since when?” Hardcore asked.

“It’s a long story. Hero said to keep is a secret,” Psy explained.

“Fucking Hero. He needs to be stopped,” Hardcore said.

“No we need to stop Widget and take back the base,” Shift said.

“No we need to stop Hero from killing innocents,” Rodriguez said.

“Um I think we need to compare more notes,” Psy said.

“Sure clip notes version. Widget has gone crazy and has nanites that are controlling the base to do his every sexual whim, which is mostly be human guinea pigs. The entire base is infected. Frost and Apollo are also infected with nanites but a type that are immune to control and can immunize anyone they sleep with. Cabal and his duplicates are under Widget’s control, but not the ones here in the bar since they don’t have the nanites.

“Widget has given you,” he said pointing at Psy, “a formula that boosted your powers and made you super horny. He also converted Apollo and Frost using nanties and beta waves. Those two are kind of a couple now. Widget also made some sex crazed hookers and a sex rampaging plant monster. Oh and Drill Sgt. Bellows has finally snapped and using a mind control whistle to have guys to sexual sports stuff.”

Everyone looked blankly at Shift.

“What? I’m a good spy,” Shift said. “What you guys have? I actually don’t know how they got to you Hardcore.”

“A doll made me gay using arukite and Hero is killing gay people,” Hardcore said.

“I’m not sure which of those two seems more unbelievable there,” Shift said. “Just FYI, someone had shipped Widget a whole bunch of purple arukite. Most likely the doll and Widget are in cahoots. Now what is this about Hero?”

* * *

Cabal walked down the hallway. He smiled to himself. Apparently, he learned from his duplicate, the Shepard Brothers had installed some suspension restraints in their room. They figured out the Cabal liked being tied up and wanted to entice him back. Cabal (Prime) confirmed he would go by making out with both the brothers.

As he walked he saw his reflection. Over half of his hair now looked purple. Was the purple spreading? Maybe it wasn’t dye. Could it be the arukite? Was the material messing with his biology? No one knew the full properties of arukite. It was believed to have a magic origin, but even that was unconfirmed. Most of the stuff was so rarely seen and the purple stuff even less so. Cabal wasn’t sure where Widget’s supply was coming from.

The main question was what did long term exposure do? He had the collar on for more than a day now. Maybe it was turning his hair purple. But what else could it be doing to him. His physiology was abnormal as it was since he could duplicate his matter. But even his eyes were starting to look purple.

Men had been complimenting him on his new look. He liked it when they made compliments about his body. Before he was a little homophobic and the thought of a gay guy being attracted to him made him sick. Now he craved it. He wanted men to point out how sexy he was. He barely wore clothes all day, so men made many statements about his exposed body. Had he made himself addicted to being an exhabitionist? The thought of wearing clothes didn’t repulse him, but the thought of walking around nude was so alluring now.

It also made it easier to have sex. He had sex in the showers, the cafeteria, the hallways, the gym, the bathroom, and even on some of the outside courts and training grounds.

* * *

“Okay with Hero off planet we should focus on Widget and contain the virus,” Rodriguez said after they had all compared notes.

“How do we handle the base? I mean if Widget is controlling the soldiers and Cabal we’re outnumbered and outgunned,” Psy said.

“Not if we use our own Cabals. There is a small army of them there,” Shift said.

”Which will just get converted when either Cabal gets near them or get infected when they sleep with someone. The duplicates’ mental abilities go down when they multiply too much and these ones wouldn’t be good in a fight. I made them too sexed up to think,” Psy said.

“Already thought of that,” Shift said with a smile. “These Cabals will work on uninfecting the base.”

”How?” Hardcore asked.

“I’m glad you asked,” Shift said. He opened up the door of the backroom to the main bar. The bar patrons were now video recording the Cabals having sex but the center of the stage were Frost and Apollo fucking every Cabal they could get their horny hands on.

“Yeah fuck my boy pussy,” Apollo yelled at a Cabal as it climaxed into Apollo and then duplicated. Apollo then scooped up some of his own cum along his chest and fed it to a Cabal who sucked on his finger. “I need another Cabal to fuck my wanton boy pussy!” Apollo called out into the crowd.

Meanwhile Frost was getting fucked by another Cabal while shooting his load down another Cabal’s mouth. “Who wants a ride on my slut stick now!” Frost called out. “I need a real man to make me feel good and shoot my whore milk.”

The patrons on the bar were cheering on the heroes as the orgy continued. They loved how the heroes derided themselves while they fucked. Frost and Apollo were having a blast sleeping with as many Cabals as they could. Their nanites would help them and not make things worst, according to Shift anyways. Which meant they could let loose the slutty impulses Widget and the Coach gave them. They didn’t have to worry about holding back anymore and everyone loved them for doing so.

”Well that will inoculate them and they can then immunize everyone else with that strain of the nanites,” Rodriguez said. “But how can they be coordinated.”

“Simple,” Shift said. “Psy’s powers are boosted and he can move them to where they need to be. The duplicates have always been vulnerable to psychic attacks so Cabal shouldn’t get able to control the ones Psy is in contact with. Plus Psy should be able to force the infected Cabals to have sex with the inoculated Cabals adding more to our side.”

”But my powers are gone,” Psy said.

“I can bring them back,” Rodriguez back.

Hardcore gave a jealous growl aimed at Psy.

“Down boy, you’re still my number one bitch,” Rodriguez said patting Hardcore on the head.

“I don’t get it,” Psy said.

“Just go with it,” Rodriguez said as he sauntered over to Psy. He pushed Psy against the wall and then started to make out with him.

Psy moaned. His head got dizzy and then he felt horny again. Psy kissed back wrapping his arms around the officer’s neck. Still nude, he wrapped his legs around Rodriguez and started to simulate fucking.

“I thought it only needed to be kissing,” Hardcore said, though honestly he was turned on by watching this.

”Shut up boy, I’m having fun,” Rodriguez said. “Be a good boy and wait your turn.”

Rodriguez unbuckled his pants. He was going to need less restraining pants in the future if his life was going to start looking like this now. After some awkward fumbling he started to pin Psy against the wall and fuck the other man’s ass.

“Oh man yes!” Psy screamed out. “I wish we had a camera on me.”

“That was supposed to be a punishment boy, not some new kink for you,” Rodriguez said as he trusted into Psy. He lifted Psy off the wall and kept him up in the air fucking. Psy used his leg muscles to move up and down the officer’s dick.

Rodriguez grunted and then saw a version on himself moving behind Psy. He helped take some of the weight and sandwiched Psy between the two bodies. “Shifter what are you doing?”

“Its Shift,” said the other Jose Rodriguez. “And we’re going to need to inoculate Psy sooner or later. Might as well now.”

”Don’t use my form. It’s killing the mood,” shouted Rodriguez.

”Fair enough,” said Shift. “Does this help the mood?” He asked changing into Hardcore.

Rodriguez licked his lips with a smile. “Now that I like!”

Hardcore smiled proudly to himself as he stroked his cock watching the three of them go.

“Wait how are you going to inoculate me now?” Psy asked.

“I’m glad you asked,” Shift said aligning his cock parallel to Rodriguez’s.

“Wait I’m already full,” Psy said.

“Well now you’ll be fuller,” Rodriguez said with an evil smile. Shift smiled back and inserted his dick.

”Oh god!” Psy shouted, grimacing in pain as his butt adjusted to taking on the extra dick. “Now I really wish there was a camera!”

The two men continued to fuck Psy hole. Psy could do nothing but scream and groan. Hardcore watch all this was getting hornier. He was essentially watching himself, and his officer fucking Psy. He wanted in though.

He moved his way into the action. He moved behind his officer and took some of the weight off. “Good I didn’t think I could keep him up for too much longer,” admitted Rodriguez. Rodriguez then groaned loudly as he relished the large muscled hero behind him. “Hardcore you’re hard dick is pressing against my ass. Stop being a fucking tease and put in me!”

Hardcore smiled to himself. He didn’t know the officer was versatile. Of course he was still the demanding dominate that he always was. Hardcore happily followed orders. He started to fuck the officer’s ass while biting into the man’s shoulder.

“Of fuck!” shouted Hardcore. Or at least Shift as Hardcore. He felt his dick unload into Psy and Rodriguez followed suit.

“Yes!” Psy screamed as his own dick exploded. Psy was let down and Shift helped stabilized his friend.

Hardcore was about to pull out of Rodriguez but was stopped. “Did I say you can stop fucking me bitch!”

“No SIR!” Hardcore said with gusto.

“Then fucking plow my ass boy!” Rodriguez barked. The officer thrusted his ass as Hardcore plowed. Both were groaning and moaning loudly.

“Come on Hardcore. I want you to make me cum again without touching my dick. Make me feel good. Don’t be a fucking pansy.” Hardcore was given his mission and he wasn’t planning on giving up.

“Er is that guy always so intense?” Shift asked changing into Chris Patton.

“I actually think he has mellowed out some,” Psy said as he watched to two go. “I need to start carrying a camera with me. This is porn gold right here.”

“That would involve you wearing clothing,” Shift noted looking over the nude hero. “So are you back in the game now? Tell me what I’m thinking about.”

”Huh?” Psy said pulling his gaze away from the two leathermen. “Oh right! Let’s see you’re thinking…Wow you’ve got a dirty mind. When did you turn gay?”

“Long story. Why don’t you show me what I’m thinking. Like where do I want you to put that cock of your?” Shift said wiggling his ass.

“I don’t need psychic abilities to figure that out,” Psy said.

”I said show me,” Shift said with a smile.

Psy did.

* * *

Widget was working furiously. He was behind schedule. The arrival was soon and he needed to be ready. The equipment needed to be fully functional on the time of his arrival.

He had created a sonic cannon that used beta waves making it much more efficient. It would create an intense sound wave that would incapacitate someone while implanting sexual needs. There were also much larger versions of his hypno ray. They were the size of a grenade launcher. He had also found a way to take the radiation/magical energies from arukite and turn them into a laser. It needed arukite to run but he had the supply. The technology was based off a gun made by a villain who was using green arukite in such a weaponized manner.

He also commanded some of the Cabals and Cadets to move some of the shipments that his ‘benefactor’ had sent.

There was also the portal generator. Hopefully it would not open to the 6th dimension this time. Though the prospect of a tentacle monster attacking the base would probably be met more welcomingly now. Now he had very specific coordinates for the portal generator. It would be needed for the arrival.

* * *

The alarms of the base went off.

“Huh? Are we under attack? But most of the heroes are off base,” said one of the cadets in the surveillance room.

“Wait how did you not notice we were under attack. You were supposed to be monitoring,” said the other cadet.

“So were you,” the other one said. “But you know I got distracted while I was sucking your cock.”

“Well if you weren’t such a good cock sucker then I would have been able to pay attention to the screens,” the other accused.

“You know who is supposed to be a real good cock sucker. Cabal. There is a rumor that he has the best mouth on the base,” the cadet stated. “Apparently he can’t say no to anyone that wants a BJ.”

“Seriously I’m going to have to try that out!” said the cadet, “but we should notify Widget about…”

The computer terminal blew up in an intense fire. “Sorry boys, but no communication with Widget until we’re done,” said Apollo. “Right now I need you both to get on your knees and suck my cock.”

”Yes sir!” both cadets said willingly.

“Huh? This is going to be easier than I thought,” said Apollo. “Surveillance Room achieved,” Apollo said in his ear piece.

“Wow you really do have a good mouth on you,” Apollo said with a groan. “I wonder what your dick would feel like in my boy pussy. If you’re a good boy and swallow all your cum I may let you try it out,” Apollo said with every intention to letting the cadet try him out.

* * *

“The alarms again? Seriously how often do we have an attack,” said one of the cadets in the locker room. “I hope it’s not that plant thing. He was really rough.”

Frost then entered the room. He froze the doors to the locker room. “Attention Soldiers. None of you are allowed to leave until I sleep with everyone of you!”

“Wow that’s demanding. He could at least say please,” said one of the cadets. “Cabal was so much more polite.”

“Are you saying you don’t want my slutty ass?” Frost said winking at the men. He turned around and bent over. “Who is a real man and can make me cum the fastest?” he asked wiggiling his but in the air.

“I’ll show you how it’s done.”

“No me first.”

“MmmHmmpphp,” said a cadet, which could be interpreted as “I’m going for the blow job strategy.” It was hard to tell since his lips were already in action.

* * *

Rodriguez listened in to the team’s locations. “Psy send the flank of Cabals Red to the dining area. Cabals Blue and Green to the Residence wing. Hardcore will support blocking off exit to the residence wing. Hardcore don’t let anyone out until they have had sex with one of our men.”

“This is going way too easy,” Rodriguez pointed out to Psy and Shift. Psy had his eyes closed as he concentrated on giving orders to the various Cabals.

“They were vulnerable to an attack like this,” Shift pointed out. “The entire base is sexed up. The soldiers are programmed to have sex with everyone they see to spread the nanites so a sex based attack is the easy part.”

“but Widget and Cabal Prime are the main targets. Still haven’t located them. Widget isn’t in his lab.”

“Check the docks,” Shift said. “Most of the supplies he was using are there.”

“I want to secure more ground first,” Rodriguez said. “Most of the base is falling in line. I want Widget to have as little back up available to him before we confront him.”

“Makes sense. You know you’re really good at this dispatch thing,” Shift said.

“Don’t even think it spy. Just keep guard and make sure no one gets close to Psy. He has to focus to manage all the Cabals.”

“Apollo and Frost move out to the training grounds. That’s outside with little barriers so make sure to contain the area before starting an orgy,” Rodriguez barked.

* * *

“Hey Hottie,” Frost said to Apollo as they rushed down the hallway.

“Hey yourself,” Apollo said smiling at Frost. “You having fun yet?”

“Too much,” Frost said. “Yet all I want to do when this is over is to have more sex with you.”

“Love you too,” Apollos said as he knocked down the doors to the outside training grounds. The cadets looked at them confused as they made their staggering entrance. Frost iced a wall around the fence making sure none of the men could get outside while Apollo created flames by the door to the building.

“Attention everyone,” Apollo said loudly. “In an orderly fashion we need you to sleep with us.”

“Hey, I got here first,” Cabal said.

“Huh?” Apollo said he wasn’t used to the Cabals arguing with him. But then he looked and saw that the Cabals here had purple hair. And the Cabal that had talked back had a purple collar around his neck.

“You guys should be fucking me not them,” Cabal said. “I need to be more addicted. I need all of you addicted to me. I need to crave each of your dicks in me so I’ll seen them everyday.”

“Cabal? Like real Cabal, is that you?” Frost said looking surprised. “What’s with the purple collar?”

“Err, no one is taking us up on the sex,” Apollo said watching all the cadets having sex with the purple haired Cabals.

“They want to be addicted to me not you,” said Cabal Prime.

Guys this is Shift. the two young heroes heard in their ear pieces. If it is purple it is probably arukite based.

“What does it mean when Cabal’s hair is purple?” Apollo asked. None of the other dups showed this.

“Aw shit,” Frost said. “You guys remember Pain Train?”

“Yeah the guy that causes everyone around him to suffer agonizing pain,” Apollo said. Goes on a rampage all the time cause he isn’t immune to his own powers.

“Remember his origin story?” Frost asked.

“Ohhh right, long term green arukite exposure...and his hair is green,” Apollo said.

Meaning Cabal Prime is now emanating purple arukite Shift said.

“How do we stop this? If we get closer we be put under the thrall of the arukite,” said a concerned Frost. He and Apollo only had so much willpower.

YOU FUCKING WHORES GET TO HIM AND WHORE YOURSELVES OUT TO HIM!!! Screamed Rodriguez through the ear pieces. Apollo and Frost winced at the volume. “He is fucking horny as hell and we want him to sleep with you. You shit heads! Just do what comes natural.”

“Oh right,’ Frost said. “Well here goes nothing.”

The two approached Cabal Prime who was being spit roasted by two cadets. The closer they got to him the hornier they got. Frost found himself wanting to just go after Apollo. His handsome Apollo, and Apollo felt the same cause he felt Apollo’s dick pressing against his ass.

“Yeah baby,” moaned Frost. “I haven’t had you inside me in so long. Put that hot dick where it belongs.”

Apollo and Frost soon got lost in eachother forgetting about their mission.

I think they’re in trouble boss man Shift said. They can’t control their basic urges that close to the arukite.

Just wait

“Oh you feel so good in my slut hole,” screamed Frost. Steam was forming around them.

“Oh Frost I can’t get enough of you,” Apollo moaned. “I can’t keep myself off of you.”

Cabal Prime saw this. Actually everyone saw this and the two loud superheroes were becoming the center of attention. Cabal Prime saw some of this duplicates approaching the two lovers, but decided he wanted them for himself.

Frost was on his back, legs in the air as Apollo fucked him.

Apollo how is your boy pussy doing? Rodriguez asked.

“Aw my boy pussy is so empty. I need it to be fucked,” Apollo moaned loudly.

Cabal Prime needed little encouragement and he aligned his dick with his younger teammates ass.

“Aw fuck!” moaned Apollo. “My boy pussy feels so good filled.”

“Yeah, I need it filled too,” moaned Cabal. “You’re like me, addicted. I’m addicted to having it up the ass as well”

Apollo had stopped fucking Frost as he was too distracted by his own filled hole. But Frost had gotten up. His primal urges won over and he started to fuck Cabal Prime from behind.

“Yes!” Cabal Prime screamed out. “Now I’m going to get addicted to this as well.”

After some intense fucking all three men blew their loads.

Cabal Prime was inoculated. But all three were still in the thrall of the arukite. They were all fucking and incoluting all the others, but the call from the others were being completely ignored.

* * *

“Shift how do we get Frost and Apollo out of there?” Shift asked

“We need to get the arukite gone,’ Rodriguez said. “It is just coming from the main Cabal?”

Shift looked at the monitors and scanned the area. “His collar is arukite. If we get the main source gone it might calm everyone to at least rational-ish lust state.”

“We need to get it off of him,” Rodriguez said.

“How? We’re all sex prone as it is. If we get closer we’ll just join the orgy.”

Rodriguez turned to Psy. “How are the Cabals doing?”

“Dumb and mostly fucking anything that moves,” Psy said. “But they aren’t going to be much help in getting the collar off. They’d just be absorbed into Cabal before they could get it off.”

“If Cabal Prime is decommissioned then you’re free to levitate that damn collar away from them,’ Rodriguez said.

“Oh right,” Psy said. “Right back then.”

“And you,” Rodriguez said going back to Shift. “We’re going to need more guns and chaos around here. Think you can handle that?”

“My specialty,” Shift said.

* * *

Psy got to the training grounds and made quick work on removing the collar.

“Hey!” Cabal Prime screamed out. “Widget said I had to keep that on.”

“You’re free from him now,” Psy said. Though he looked over at the orgy of Cabals still having sex with Frost, Apollo, and the cadets.

“No you don’t understand, Widget is making me have sex with the nanites. He is making me addicted to sex with men,” moaned Cabal.

“Ugh,” moaned Frost who was getting fucked by Cabal Prime. “Yeah but Apollo and I got new nanites in you that resist the mind control Widget was using.”

“No he is still there,” moaned Cabal. “I still want sex. I still want to fuck and sex and do all sorts of nasty things to you.”

“That is you!” Psy said. “Widget isn’t pulling the strings anymore.”

“What?” Cabal said stopping in mid thrust.

“Hey why did you stop?” Frost asked.

“You’re free of his control, but you’re still horny and gay like the rest of us. Get used to it. But we are still heroes and we need to take back our base. So help us get your duplicates back in control,” Psy said.

“I can resist him,” Cabal said looking stunned. “I can also still have sex?”

“Duh!” Apollo said fucking on of the duplicates.

“So um what do we do then?” Cabal asked and the orgy stopped...or was at least postponed.

* * *

Widget worked furiously within the hangar. If everything worked out the timing would work perfectly. All his devices in their most advanced models where here. All his experiments were for this moment. He was working on the program, while his sub routine processed all know variables that could happen. He had a good chance of winning. 68.03% to be exact.

If his calculations were correct he would need to make sure everything went as planned. He just needed to affirmation and that would come….

The thick metal door to the room slammed to the floor. “Widget stop right there!” screamed Hardcore.

Widget smiled. Success raised to 71.44%. His sonic blaster popped from his shoulder and shot waves of vertigo inducing waves at Hardcore.

“Argh,” Hardcore creamed covering his ears. The room seemed to be spinning from his perspective.

“I’ve improved my sonic cannon using the Boss’s frequency to make assist with incapacitating with non violent means,” Widget said. “It is a perfect weapon to stop an indestructible individual like yourself.”

“Too bad you only can focus it on one of us!” came a voice from behind.

A fire ball landed to where Widget had been standing, but he had used his jetpack to get out of the way before it struck.

“You were anticipated as well,’ Widget said.

His wrists popped out displaying ray guns and shot two rays in different directions. They hit Frost and Apollo. Both men were incapacitated by the Hypno Rays. Probability of success raised to 79.82%.

“It’s payback time,” said an army of Cabals.

But then a loud stereo started playing strange sounds. The army of Cabals stopped and started to make out with each other. Cabal Prime fought back against his duplicates, and absorbed a few of them, but felt his own lust taking over.

“How? I thought I was free,” moaned Cabal feeling the pleasure of his duplicates nibbling on his neck.

“You have somehow removed my ability to manipulate your physical behaviors,“ Widget said. “However your duplicates are susceptible to the Beta Waves suggestions to engage in sex. That mixed with the arukite aura you now generate make it easy to induce an orgy.”

“Not if I can help it,” Psy said. He started to use his telekeniss to move the blasters off Hardcore, Frost and Apollo, but then.

TWzEET! “Stop”

Psy found he stopped himself.

TWzEET! “Read my mind, Psy. You can find out so much from my thoughts,” Widget said.

Psy thoughts that me might try to sway Widget or at least find out how he was corrupted. When he scanned his brain though he saw images of porn. Multiple images dumped into his brain. He was spell bound at the images.

Widget was pleased with himself. The preparations were complete and everything was in place now. Success was 98% now.

Then a bullet grazed his flesh torso and he felt pain.

“You’re ending this now,” said Rodriguez pointing his gun at the cyborg. “You think you have won, but you can’t hold them like that forever. You could have killed them but you haven’t. What is holding you back.”

“My programming will not allow me to kill someone,” Widget told the officer.

“So you’re saying to old you is in there?”

“No, I am saying the programing that corrupted me will not allow me to kill someone,” Widget repeated.

“What?” Rodriguez said looking confused.

“The programming wanted them all here at this time,” Widget said.

“For what?” Rodriguez scowled.

“For Hero’s return,” Widget said. “He is entering Earth’s atmosphere now and will be arriving here in 7 minutes.”

And with that the machines turned off and the Super Patrol were freed.

* * *

“Wait Hero can’t see us like this,” Cabal said trying to clean up some of his duplicates who were still fucking. “He is a total homophobe. He’ll flip.”

“Hero is fucking killing gay guys,” Hardcore said.

“Wait what?” Cabal said.

“That is correct,” Widget said. “The person that corrupted my programming has shown video evidence of Hero killing at least 34 gay men, 12 bisexual men, 9 lesbian women, and 43 bisexual women and 2 trans-identified individuals.”

“WHAT!” Cabal screamed.

“How have none of us known this?” Psy asked. “Were you helping him cover this up?”

“No,” Widget said. “But some of our sponsors who fund us have. I have speculated that there is no known way to contain Hero so this was seen as a path of least resistance.”

“What are we going to do? We can’t stop him,” Cabal said.

Multiple video displays started projecting images on the wall. All were of murder scenes.

“I think I’m going to be sick,” Frost said.

“We will stop him,” Widget said. “He is here now. We are all in position.”

* * *

Hero entered the Hangar like he always did, but his team was all there to welcome him. And then he saw the images. “What is the meaning of this?”

There was silence. And then Frost spoke up. “How could you do this? Those...those were people you murdered.”

Hero looked at the screens with an impassive face. “They were impure and defiled the laws of nature. The code of my planet for people like that is to save them by putting them out of the misery. I was doing them the service of stopping their unnatural acts.”

“And then cover up your bloody murders!” screamed Hardcore. “So the good old boy scouts is just a high almighty serial killer.”

Still not showing anything but contempt Hero spoke, “I have nothing to hide. The government officials were the ones that “covered up” as you said. All I did was what needed to be done. Now why are none of you on patrol?”

“Oh we’re on patrol alright,” Apollo said. “We’re on patrol of a psychopath.”

Flames so hot they were white shot out of Apollo and hit Hero. Hero lunged towards the young man, but was stopped by Hardcore who threw all his weight onto him. Hardcore was flung to the ground as Hero threw punch after punch at him, burying him into the ground. Ice then formed around him, slowing his movements, but not stopping him. Psy used his telekinesis to pushed back the hand but was using all his force to keep Hero from hitting Hardcore.

Rodriguez ran by Hero hitting him in the head and smiled. “Try fighting back without your powers buddy.”

Hero scowled at him. And then his eyes went electric blue.

“Get Out!” screamed the pummeled Hardcore. He lifted himself and took the brunt of the force of the laser vision beams. Hardcore and Rodriguez were thrown across the room.

“Filthy human,” Hero said. “You think you could stop my powers? I am a higher being than anyone on this planet.”

A bright laser beam hit Hero in the face.

“ARRGH!” he screamed at the beam continued to hit him. “What is this? Get these images out of my head.”

The team looked to see Daniel Craig in a tux and bow tie holding large cannon.

“I think this calls for a change in strategy,” said Shift.

“He has the accurate assessment,” Widget said. He activated the Beta Wave speakers again and shot his wrist cannons with the hypno rays at Hero. “The cannon you are using is the most highly condensed arsenal of the Hypno Ray,” he explained. “Cabal the weapons on the table are from my experiments you on.”

An army of Cabals appeared and started picking up the sci-fi looking guns and put them to use.

“As the saying goes,’ Shift said. “If you can’t beat him, have him join in the orgy.”

“You think your feeble minded tricks will work on me!” screamed Hero. “I will not be corrupted!”

Electrical shocks then when through Hero as he screamed.

“Pain feels so good doesn’t it,” moaned Shock who stood behind Hero. “I’ll make you feel good.”

Brick and Tank then started mindlessly trying to rip Hero’s clothes off.

“I brought some friends,” Shift said. “They are still terribly sex obsessed though.”

“How did you get them here? They don’t look like they could make a rational thought,” Apollo said.

“Easy, I just made myself look like you and they were wanting seconds. Followed me down here,” Shift said.

“Grreeeaat,” Apollo said looking uncomfortable.

“I’ll purge you all you perverts!” screamed Hero throwing Brick and Tank off him. He was then hit with the Boss’s distortion waves and Widget added his own sonic cannon to the fire power. Mr. Tech threw a device that hovered over Hero and pours acid, burning off the rest of his torn uniform. Mr. Tech’s spider bots then approached him and started probing Hero’s hole.

“DISGUSTING!” screamed Hero as he smashed the spider bots. He then took a large inhale and blew the Boss, Widget and Mr. Tech off their feet.

Hardcore then jumped at Hero again. Hero was still off balance and took punch after punch.

“Your lasers burnt off my leather,’ Hardcore said. “You must have really wanted me out of my clothes boy scout.” Hardcore continued to hit Hero making some solid punches to the face. He then grabbed his face and pulled him into a choke hold. “Come one smell my pits, boy scout. Get a whiff of my pheromones.”

More Hypno rays hit Hero from multiple angles thanks to Shift and Cabal.

Rodriguez looked at Widget. “Every form of mind control is being thrown at him. This was why you were making all of this?”

“I made all of this because I was programmed to,” Widget said refiring his own Hypno Rays. He then adjusted the videos of the room to show gay porn. The ones that Psy first had watched.

“Psy put some suggestions into Hero’s head,” Rodriguez barked. “Frost and Apollo I want some of your cum on that asshole yesterday!”

“Cum on Hero! Cum on Hero!” ranted Shock, Tank and Brick. All three were jerking off in front of the restrained Hero. The Boss and WIdget refired their distortion waves at him as well. Frost and Apollo also worked their dicks off and soon Hero was covered in jism.

“You have all been corrupted,” grunted Hero.

“Well not as corrupted as you,” Apollo shot back.

“You are all maggots.”

“Hey don’t talk that way to my boyfriend,” Frost yelled.

“You are all filthy that must be removed,” Hero growled. His eyes glowed blue and blasted Frost. The force was much more powerful and blasted through Frost shattering him.

“FROST!” Apollo screamed. But all that was left was melting ice on the ground. “No! Noo nononnonono!”

Rage consumed Apollo. Fire lite Hero’s face, blinding him. Blast after blast of flames hit him. Hero buckled back. He couldn’t see but he clapped his hands together with suck force that everyone in the hangar was knocked off their feet. Poor Apollo landed on the cold puddle that was Frost.

“You disgusting fools. You should have stayed pure and followed me in clearing evil from this planet. But now I must eradicate all of you so you do not contaminate this world,” Hero said hovering off the ground.

Widget pushed himself off the ground and saw his right arm was a fee feet from where he laid. He activated the one device still not turned on. The portal generator.

The portal flared up and three shapes appeared out of it.

The first was a leatherman in a cop gear similar to Rodriguez. He face was hidden by a leather cap and an impossibly large bulge was seen in his leather pants. He was holding onto a thick metal chain that led to the neck of a second man who was in a straight jacket. His eyes darted back and forth crazily.

The last person to step out of the portal was a woman. She was in a red low cut sundress. She had a smile on her face, but there was something about the smile that evaded any form of warmth. The blonde woman moved ahead of the two men and crossed her arms. “Praise the Goddess.”

“What the fuck?” Hardcore said.

“Shit the devil herself is here,” Rodriguez said looking apprehensive.

“You? What are you doing here?” Hero bemoaned bringing himself back on the ground in front of the woman.

“I’m here to collect my dear,” Faith said smiling at the declothed and half raged Hero. “My Goddess is the embodiment of Justice after all and Justice must be served.”

“You have no power over me and you know it,” Hero said. “Your Goddess has no thrall with my kind.”

“Anyone know what these two are talking about?” Cabal asked.

“I serve the Goddess who personifies Justice. Hero here is from an alien world. His kind did not have the concept of Justice, only the Judge. I am the Avatar of the Goddess, as Hero is the Avatar of his long forgotten God. Only he worships him now, since Hero wiped out his whole race as they were deemed unworthy of his God,” Faith explained.

‘He killed off his whole planet?” Shift said. “But I thought his planet suffered from famine and disease which is why he fled here.”

“They were all diseased with sin!” Hero spat. “They needed to be purged. They were not fit for the world so the world withered and needed to start anew.”

“That may be so, but you are trying to do so again on the Goddess’ realm,” Faith said.

“You can’t stop me!” Hero said angrily.

“No. I can’t. We both have laws we must follow. We both lost our sense of self by becoming Avatars. Even our allegiance to our race is gone. I can do nothing no matter how much I wish it. However, a Jury of your peers can strip you of your role. Those are the rules you live by.”

“Hah!” laughed Hero. “My peers are gone. Not a soul lingers.”

“But what of these men? They are your peers, your men at arms. You created this team to act as part of your fist and rekindle the old God of yours. They have a say.”

“Huh?” was all Hardcore could say.

“She is saying you all can strip him of his powers,” said the leathered man.

“Who are you?” Hardcore asked.

“He’s her Enforcer. Some dupe she granted a wish to,” Rodrigez said.

“Enforcer,” said the man. “I like that name. I think I’ll go by that. Thank you for the name. But to the point. If you all find Hero unworthy as Judge, then he no longer holds his role as Avatar. A Judge can only judge if others believe he has the power to do so.”

“I’m not getting any of this,” Psy said.

“He’s unworthy,” growled Apollo tears running down his eyes. “HE’S UNWORTHY!”

Fear shot in Hero’s eyes as he looked at Apollo. Hardcore recognized that look. It was the look of someone intimidated. He liked it when they were intimidated. He liked the look of Hero intimidated.

“He’s Unworthy!” Hardcore shouted with an evil smile. Hero looked at him with horror. Hardcore never thought he’d see the day. He finally intimidated Hero himself. Hardcore lifted himself off the ground and launched himself at the intimidated Hero.

“He’s Unworthy!” shouted Shift making his way down the stairs. He had a new Hypno Gun in his hand and started firing.

“Hero is is Unworthy!” Cabal said. Voices echoed as his dupes repeated the phrase.

Hero looked from left to right. “No. Don’t fall for her lies. She is trying to deceive you all!”

“Evaluation shows you are Unworthy,” Widget said.

“Unworthy,” Psy said.

“The Jury has spoken,” Faith said. With that, a cascade of light and darkness seemed to both engulf and leave Hero at the same time. Hero screamed and yelled. “No my God do not leave me! I am worthy! Do not abandon me! I gave you everything! Please don’t leave!”

And then it became quiet. Hero just sat there. “No come back,” he said almost in tears. “I can’t...I can’t cope with what I’ve done. I can’t...I...I...did all those things for you. I gave you my soul.”

“And now you are left as only a being who destroyed his planet. A man who has murdered. A man in need of Justice,” said Faith with a cold smile.

Some of the boxes that were in the room collapsed. The shipments of Widget’s that had been sent from his benefactors revealed what was inside. Their parcels were revealed as statues of a woman, all were the same statue, all with glowing red eyes. Hero tried to look away but no matter which direction he looked he saw the glowing red eyes. He looked up at his former teammates. They too all seemed to be looking at him with red eyes. None of them noticed since they were all staring at Hero.

“Don’t look at me. Don’t look at me!” Hero pleaded. And then he became mute.

“What just happened?” Psy asked.

“A bunch of religious crap,” Rodriguez said.

“I want him!” screamed the man in the straight jacket. “I did everything you asked. I made this happen. I used all my toys. Now I want my wish. I’ve already paid and still no wish!”

“Devil bitch,” Rodriguez yelled. “Care to explain this shit.”

“Hello my officer,” Faith said with her plastic smile. “Jesse here made a wish a long time ago. I was forced to grant it, but I stopped him from causing any harm. I had to be very imaginative with this one.”

“What was his wish?” Rodriguez asked.

“He had a vile mind. It was why I approached him. I wanted to lure him, but it backfired. He wished for tools to enslave and control others. He planned on using it on innocents. I granted his wish, but I held him in captivity for years.”

“Years, I want!” Jesse screamed.

“You know how men get under the Goddess’ thrall, I kept him in captivity all that time. He wasn’t even allowed to touch himself.” They all stared at the crazed man whose eyes showed no sanity.

Faith turned to Rodriguez, “But then you came along with your wish. Unfortunately Hero was one the Goddess had no power over. I could not intervene, but humans could intervene. And Hero was an issue, so I finally gave Jesse a chance of release. If he used all his toys to help take down Hero.”

“I took down a super Hero,” laughed Jesse hysterically. “I want my Hero now!”

“I guess it is time. Hero come,” Faith said. Hero stood up with a blank stare in his face. It looked like he had no free will.

“You can’t take him. He needs to pay for his crimes,” Shift said.

“Oh he will my dear, just as the Goddess wishes. Goodbye Super Patrol. Until we meet again, Praise the Goddess!”

With that all four of them were gone.

“I still don’t understand any of that,” Psy said.

“Um guys,” Shift said. “We won! The base is ours again. Hero is down. We got ourselves (mostly) under control and not under the thrall of anyone. We won!”

“I didn’t see that coming,” Psy admitted.

“Hey where is Widget?” Cabal asked.

* * *

Widget made his way through the hallway quickly. As quickly as he could. He had encumbered a lot of damage. His programing was back to normal, for the most part. Still his ethics commands were greatly hindered. He did not wish to risk capture from his former teammates. He still cared for them, but his wish to continue to experiment was too great to ignore.

He needed to escape. He got to the fallout shelter.

The shelter was a safehouse in case there was ever an attack, but it also had an escape tunneling device Widget had installed years ago. Not many knew of its existence since it was off the blueprints.

Widget opened up the door. Inside he saw Cabal.

“Widget!” screamed Cabal. “Don’t do any experiments on me. I don’t want to be a gay zombie!”

Widget looked at the Cabal duplicate. It was still straight. How long had it been down here? “You are concerned about my previous programing corruption. Do not worry. I have broken free of that virus and am acting of my own volition now.”

“Oh!” Cabal said relaxing. “Nothing was making sense. I got put in here by a guy that looked like me but wasn’t. I don’t mean a duplicate, I mean another guy that wasn’t me. God this is frustrating to explain.”

“There was a shapeshifter on base,” Widget explained.

“Oh!” Cabal said. “Um can I maybe catch up with myself. If Cabal Prime was affected by everything I might be able to be a template for him to go back to normal.”

“That is most likely why Shift kept you in here,” Widget explained. “But unfortunately I do not wish for that to happen.” A gun popped out of WIdget’s shoulder blade and aimed at Cabal.

“But I thought you said you weren’t being controlled anymore,” Cabal said.

“That was the truth. Now I am acting on my own agenda,” Widget said. “And I prefer Cabal the way he is now. Do not worry. You’ll be like him soon enough.”

A large wave of sound hit Cabal. He had been hit by loud sound blasts before from the likes of Ghoul Banshee or Volume Control. He felt a huge sense of vertigo and could barely stand on his two feet. He started to hallucinate. He saw images of muscular men and dicks. He saw images of him servicing men with his mouth and ass.

“What are you doing? Why am I seeing things,” panted Cabal. “Beta waves have always been a sound based item. The correct adjustment allow frequencies can hijack the visual cortex of a subject. I have efficiently weaponized them to both incapacitate and inject subliminal trainings.

“I don’t understand,” Cabal said feeling his legs giving out and his dick hardening.

“You don’t need to understand. All you need to do is trust me,” Widget said. “You do trust me don’t you Cabal?”

“I...I trust you Widget,” Cabal said. He wasn’t sure why he did but he knew he could trust Widget.

“You’d do anything for me, correct?” Widget asked.

“Of course,” Cabal said. His head hurt. He kept seeing himself kissing Widget. And then kissing another man. And then a man sucking his hard dick.

“You want to make me happy. Making me happy makes you happy,” Widget said.

“Make you happy makes me happy,” Cabal said. A wave of euphoric dizziness swept over him. His body sagged to the ground.

“You want to come with me and help me with my experiments,” Widget said. “You are aroused by the idea of becoming my sexual slave.”

“I want to go with you. I want to serve you,” Cabal moaned as he started to stroke his hard dick.

“I want you to be happy,” Widget said. “And you are happiest when you are offering yourself to me.”

“I want you to,” Cabal stammered as he had visions of men fucking his ass. “I want you to fuck me.” He stroked his dick as he thought about Widget’s cock in his ass.

WIdget stopped the beta wave gun. He looked at Cabal.

“Please let me go with you. I don’t want to go back to Cabal Prime. I want to service you,” Cabal said on his knees stills stroking his cock.

“Very well,” Widget said with a smile on his face. “Please close the safe house’s door. We’ll be leaving soon.”

“Can do,” Cabal said. “And Widget...I’ve never seen you smile before.”

Widget realized he was smiling. Why had he smiled?

“I like it. You should smile more,” Cabal said with a wink.

Widget’s smile widened as he prepped the engines of the tunneler. He had his escape route fixed, decent amount of access to technology, and a steady stream of test subjects via Cabal.

* * *

I’m free at last. Free from my jacket. I can finally play.

She has set me free and now I am the Master of Hero. All the things I used to want to do to girls, I can now do to Hero. And Hero loves it when I do it to him. He screams and begs for more.

She still keeps me in my cell, but now I am free! Come Hero Master Jesse has so much more to do. We need to collect more heroes to play with.

* * *

Epilogue

“All right team! Now we debrief,” Shift said at the circular table. Shift was currently using the form of a shirtless Joe Manganiello. Each of the members of the Super Patrol had an assigned chair with their logo on it. There were three empty chairs. Shift looked at the empty chairs and drew the team’s attention to them.

“Hero is gone,” Shift said pointing to the largest chair at the head of the circular table. Leave it to Hero to make a symbol of equality and still have himself be superiors. But he wasn’t their issue now. “I’m sure hoping that weird woman isn’t going to weaponize Hero. I should do some intel gathering on her.”

”I wouldn’t” said Officer Rodriguez leaning against the wall of the room. “She’s a scary woman. Not to mention that she wouldn’t use Hero for anything other than seducing more men.”

“Okay we’ll leave it at that then. Widget is missing,” Shift said looking at the cyborg’s chair.

”Still no sign of him. I tried using the PEDPS to find him, but no luck,” said Psy. “But he is as much a victim in this as all of us were.”

”Yeah, but who knows what he is up to right now. He kind of turned into a mad scientist,” Cabal said. “We can’t let him stay on the loose. He made a lot of dangerous items and experimented on humans. He may have lost control of his actions. Doesn’t mean he’s not dangerous.”

Shift then turned his attention to the third empty chair. Frost’s. He was the youngest member of their line up. He fought bravely in their battle to take back the base and defeat Hero. All in all he was just a nice guy and a good kid. Still Shift could help but feel annoyed at him.

“Frost get in your seat. I know Apollo is grateful you’re alive but we have a meeting to conduct,” said Shift. Frost was sitting in Apollo’s lap making out with his boyfriend. Steam wistfully lingered off their bodies. The pair were only clad in tight fitting briefs (Frost in blue and Apollo in red) and their hardons were clearly evident.

Everyone thought the Frost was killed by Hero, but in his ice form he could be completely shattered and reform over time. It was still horribly painful and took a lot of out Frost, but he was alive. Apollo was having issues letting Frost out of his sight, let alone his grasp.

“Come on,” whined Apollo. “We’ll pay attention. Just let Frost sit here. I want my man with me.” He smiled at Frost.

”Fine. Maybe we should replace your chairs with a love seat,” Shift said with a sigh. “I still need a chair myself, but for now I’ll sit in Widget’s.”

“Hey Rodriguez, why don’t you have a seat in Hero’s chair,” Cabal said.

The officer glared at the hero like he planned on murdering him. “What? It’s just we’re all sitting and you know you helped with everything and I want you to be more comfortable and oh god why can’t I stop talking someone say something so I can stop talking,” Cabal stammered feeling his anxiety rise.

“I’m much more comfortable standing here,” Rodriguez stated flatly.

“Okay so what happens now? Our leader is gone and disgraced with horrible crimes, we have a rogue teammate on the loose and there is a bunch of possible incriminating evidence of us defiling ourselves in sexual acts. We have the potential to be blackmailed,” Cabal said.

“Now there you’re wrong,” Rodriguez said.

“No I’m not. I sure there is a lot of the video evidence of use having sex. If it gets out it will ruin our public image and we’ll be the laughing stock of villains,” Cabal said.

Rodriguez gave a signature evil smile. “Yeah that’s true, but there is no chance of blackmail. I’ve already posted all of you in various sexual escapades on various porn sites and made sure local and world media were informed in where to find it. The world has been talking about it for the last couple of hours. Probably quite a few villains laughing their asses off too. Not many women are going to want to hook up with you lot now. A few ladies might be more turned on though.”

“WHAT!” cried our Cabal. “How could you do this?”

Rodriguez glared at him sternly.

“Pretend I didn’t say anything. Obviously you can do whatever you want.”

“I did it because the world needed to know that the Super Patrol has changed now. And those laughing villains are going to come and attack. And you know what you guys are going to kick their asses,” Rodriguez said walking slowly around the table.

”I don’t know how useful Apollo and I are going to be,” Frost said. “We keep ending up as sexual submissives to every villain we faced. The nanites make us vulnerable. Villains are probably going to force us to have sex and we’ll end up complying.”

Rodriguez smiled, “I’m counting on that. Tell how did you bring in the Squadron of Evil? Outnumbered and outgunned? Not to mention no civilian casualties. No property damage. Not even a broken bone between the two of you.”

Rodriguez then pointed his finger at Hardcore, “And this bitch brought in Commander Chaos and his sidekick Anarchy WITHOUT bringing down a building this time. No one put in a coma. No need for an ambulance. The first time Chaos was brought in without a city block destroyed. He used his pheromones and unending sexual endurance to tire out the idiots.”

“And you,” Rodriguez said standing behind Psy’s chair domineeringly. “Did you know most of the asses you converted in the Wreck Room seemed to all have a criminal record. Selling drugs to kids. Domestic abuse. Petty theft too, but they’re more focused on having a good time in the bar and finding decent employment now and paying child support suddenly. I am going to say some innocents were converted too, but Hart had his hand in that.”

“Mr. unknown incognito over there,” he said nudging at Shift. “Was able to get intel and hide in plain sight using the most provocative of tactics. Not to mention lure the Squadron of Evil to help in the fight. No one knew who you were before, but they all know now.”

“Lastly, Cabal here is radiating in purple arukite. Can you imagine him working on crowd control? There was a biker gang fight that ended up in bloodshed last week. If this guy was there it would have ended up in a gang bang.” Cabal’s mind went to visualizing the officer’s scenario. He could get addicted to working crowd control he realized. He noticed he was getting hard so made a duplicate to help relieve the burden with his mouth.

”I’m seeing you like the idea,” Rodriguez said smiling widely. “You guys took back the base, freed the cadets from Widget, and nailed Hero using nothing but sexual acts. It was easy and you all loved every minute of it. Not to mention we have all the tech Widget left behind to allow our soldiers to seduce and contain any villain that hits this city. You’ve all been changed. Now you can go out and keep people safe without endangering them. Not to mention you’re giving those villains a new purpose in life; to serve cock.”

They all stared at the officer.

“Holy shit,” Hardcore said amazed. “Was that your plan all along? Was that the wish you asked for from the devil?”

”Not directly. That evil lady knows what she is doing. Her Goddess is worshiped via gay sex and it is the curse she puts out as well. You guys are acting as her servants now. Its best not to fight it and just let it play out.”

“We’ll I’m game,” Hardcore said. “We’ll see if there is a villain in this town that knows how to really fuck my ass.”

“I’m in if I can get more field action,” Psy said. “I’m tired of just watching on the sidelines and being put on PEDPS duty.” Psy was also hoping to record some of the future “fights” he was going to get himself in. “Also can you tell me where you posted all the videos of us online? I may need to check them out to make sure you posted all of them. If you’re missing any I’ll make sure to post them.” Psy started to get hard thinking about all the guys jerking off to him on the internet. “I might even make some more humiliating material to put out to the public.”

“I get to handle the gang bang,” Cabal said. “I mean biker gang. I’ll also do the gangs. I’ll do every last one of them.”

“We’re in,” Apollo said as he and Frost started making out again.

Everyone then turned to Shift. The shapeshift shrugged. “What the hell, I guess a little attention isn’t a bad thing. Though it is going to take some getting used to.”

“You’re going to need a public face though. Something that the public can identify as you,” Psy said. “I’m not even sure what your real face looks like.”

Shift’s body changed to that of a skinny but toned man. He was gruff looking with messy dirty blonde hair with a decent amount of stubble. A fair amount of blonde hair was evident on his chest and legs. He now wore a trench coat, a pair of boots, and nothing else. Most of the team’s’ eyes were drawn to the oversized cock that was left totally exposed. While the dick was soft it was starting to get harder from all the attention it was getting.

“I think this will do. Like what you see” Shift said with a wink.

“I like,” Rodriguez said. “It’s like film noir meets exhibitionist otter.”

“Are you sure about the costume?” Psy asked. “I like revealing, but…”

“But nothing!” Rodriguez said, “Embrace the stereotype. The world has already seen you suck dick and get fucked, can’t get any more exposed than that. You’re going to be sexed up whores now. Might as well dress the part. Take Hardcore for example. Those chaps and exposed ass are going to come quite in handy in a fight. The harness shows off his muscles. I may have him ditch the jockstrap altogether and sport a leather armband on the right arm (leather code for bottom). You’re uniforms should be revealing and easy to come off.”

“You have some ideas everyone else?” Hardcore asked.

Another evil grin appeared. “The twinks over there should be in underwear only. I want it bright and colorful. I want villains thinking you are dumb, innocent, and vulnerable. They’ll attack you guys not knowing about the nanites.”

“I think we can do dumb and vulnerable,” Frost said proudly with a giggle..

“I can’t wait for all the villains to fuck my hungry boy pussy,” Apollo said.

“That being said, try some open backed briefs or jock straps. Draw attention to yourselves so villians will think you are vulnerable. Just make sure you’re lubed and stretched before going out,” Rodriguez said. Though he had little concern about the two not going out prepared since they fucked more than rabbits.

“Cabal you should go for the purple look. We found some of the arukite spandex. I think we can make a tight one piece jump suit for you. We can make something with a plunging v-neck. But I want the plunge to be so low it shows off your pubes. We want that dick easy to pop out. No underwear allowed, I want everyone to see any hard on you sport. If we can find a good tailor we might be able to make it backless to give easier access to your ass.”

“YES!” Cabal screamed. “I also want a collar.”

“Deal,” Rodriguez said with a smile. “Psy’s yours works well already. The leather vest and domino mask look good. Maybe some leather pants laced up on the sides and make them more low-rise.”

“The pants sound hot, but I was thinking of ditching the vest and just getting some arm guards,” Psy said. “I want to show off more skin.”

”Now you get it boy,” Rodriguez said.

“Are you just going to keep the leather cop look then?” Hardcore asked.

“My look isn’t important,” Rodriguez said flatly. “I’m not one of you super heroes.”

“Really?” Hardcore said with a raised eyebrow.

Shift chipped in and he leaned back in his chair and put his legs on the table. His trench coat lay open so everyone could see the enormous dick he gave himself. “Can shutdown and restart superpowers, jumps into the heat of battle, was able to take down Psy and Hardcore. Not to mention a great tactical mind.”

“HELL NO!” Rodriguez screamed. “I’m not going to be a MOTHERFUCKING SUPERHERO! You Fuckheads are always creating trouble for everyone else. I want no part in that.”

“But we’re being reshaped from your image,” Psy said.

“Not to mention, you’re already keeping us in line,” Cabal said.

Rodriguez growled at the team sitting at the table. They all looked at him smugly. He was the one that should be looking smug not them.

“You said that the price of your wish was that you needed to serve. Well you’re being called to serve,” Hardcore said. “Besides you probably should keep an eye out for us. This is all new and we can cross the line like Widget. We need someone to make sure we follow a code. If we get out of line, you get to reprimand us. I’m sure you can think of some punishments you’d like to give out.”

Rodriguez growled. He was being out rationalized but the muscle bound idiot. “FINE!” he yelled in defeat. “But when you shitheads get out of line I’ll be doling out some REAL punishment. Don’t look so excited Hardcore!”

“Now you need a codename,” Psy said.

“Don’t push it,” Rodriguez said.

“How about Patrolman,” Hardcore said. “Keeps with the cop tradition. Patrolman to watch the Super Patrol.”

Rodriguez thought for a second. “Fine. But no fucking cape!”

“None of us wear capes…well Hero did. But now we’re not going to be wearing much at all,” Frost said.

“I think the leather cop look will be fine,” Hardcore said. “Although if you wore less I wouldn’t complain.”

“Enough of this bullshit,” Patrolman said. “We’ve got shit to get done and villains that need screwing. Frost and Apollo, see if you can round up the Squadron of Evil again. They snuck out after the fight. They still have the nanites in them. We need them contained. Last thing the military or the CDC wants to hear is that a possible world ending computer based gay virus is on the ftiz in the city. They’d quarantine the base if not the city if they heard of it.”

“Actually we can a self-contained EMP room to wipe it out of most of the cadets. Dealing with so many tech villains, we had used it before to deactivate possible trogon devices. Once we round them up we can deactivate the nanites,’ Psy explained.

”Good,” Patrolman said. “Psy you’re to find Dr. Steel. He has been robbing banks left and right since we’ve all been busy.”

”Shift, I want you to find out who helped cover up Hero’s mess. Bring a Hypno Ray to make interrogation easier. Make sure they learn to serve the gay community instead of shitting on it.”

“Cabal, help with repairs and make sure all the cadets are nanite free. I’m fine with Frost, Apollo and Shift having those things in them, but I don’t want too many folks having them since they’ll be harder to contain. I’m not sure if they’ll start to feel heterosexual again, but just make sure they don’t. Use that arukite aura you got and make them stay addicted to cock.”

“I’ll confirm that every last one of them is gay,” Cabal said with a smile. “Better sleep with all of them just to be safe. And I’m going to make sure the Sheppard brothers stay together. They are way too hot together.”

“Alright move out!” Patrolman said.

Everyone left but Hardcore, “What about me?”

“Hold on a second,” Rodriguez said pulling out a small leather box.

“What’s that,” Hardcore said feeling anxious, but in a eager way.

“Shut up and get on your knee boy,” Rodriguez said.

Hardcore did. “I feel like this is a set up for marriage proposal.”

“Did I say you could talk?” the officer said.

“No sir,” Hardcore said meekly smiling.

Patrolman opened the box and pulled out a leather collar. “This was made out of my first pair of leather,” he said putting it around Hardcore’s neck. “And to finish you’re new costume,” Patrolman took out a padlock and locked it in place on the collar.

Hardcore looked himself over in a mirror liking the collar and padlock. “What are the numbers on the padlock for?”

“It’s my badge number, well I guess it was my badge number. It is so everyone knows that you’re mine,” Patrolman said.

Hardcore felt overwhelmed. He kissed his lover. “So what do you want me to do now sir?”

“Well I’m exhausted. And seeing as I don’t have a room yet I’m bunking in your room. So show me where the damn bed is.”

“Er, it may be a mess of dildos lying about, just so you know,” Hardcore said feeling embarrassed about the mess he had left. “Um make that a lot of dildos.”

”Good. I want them put out in the open for everyone to see. And I’m going to fuck you with every last one of them. And then,” Rodriguez said with a smile. “Then, I’m going to whore you out to every last villain and criminal out there.”

“Yes Sir!” Hardcore said feeling excited about his new existence as a super slut.