The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is erotic gay fiction, and contains adult material meant for mature audiences ONLY. It may contain supernatural themes, sex scenes, mind control, drug use, pornography and other adult themes. If you want to use the story please ask first.

All characters are the creation of the author. Any similarities to other characters are merely coincidental.

How to take down a Super Hero: Chapter 4 – Brute Force

by Baralai

Okay plans are under way. Things are moving…slowly, but hey they are moving. Widget it experimenting on the Hypno Ray and his nanobites. Psy is watching endless loops of mind slamming porn (mind slamming as putting more dirty thoughts in his head). A Frost is having wonderful dreams of hot male on male sex. His pleasure receptors should have been totally rewired after the first night, but he still needs more work.

But going slow is essential. I don’t need to get caught. The last thing I need is fore some brute to come barging into my villainous warehouse.

* * *

Hardcore slammed down the door to the deserted warehouse. He did his best too look intimidating which for him wasn’t that hard. He had always dressed in leather. Tight leather pants with a leather tank top. The outfit showed off his smooth muscles. Again the effect was to intimidate. A skill he learned when he played muscles for some old crime bosses. But that was a different life. He was offered redemption and a new chance at life. Now he was a hero on the Super Patrol.

He looked around to see that the open space was empty. So much for his intimidating presentation. But again he didn’t have to do that much. It was one of the reasons he was brought onto the team. While Hero was far stronger then him (and also could fly) Hardcore could give their opponents nightmares. Hardcore was near invulnerable and body was highly resistant to even most diseases. Even when he was injured he always seemed to heal rather quickly. For some off reason he was also very resistant to mental attacks which was another perk.

It was also found that Hardcore released pheromones. Not the kind that animals used for mating, but the kind that evoked emotions. In particular fear. When the media reported that Hardcore oozed intimidation, they weren’t using a hyperbole. Okay maybe they were, but they didn’t know the exaggeration had truths in its words. He also was able to use it in the reverse effect of calming the civilians who he was rescuing. This made his job easier since he did look broodingly threatening. It would do little good to save someone who was trying to get away from you like you were the bad guy. But Hardcore didn’t have any control over the pheromones, they just kind of happened instinctually. Actually he didn’t even know he had them til Widget ran a few tests on him when he joined the team.

Hardcore also wasn’t the brightest member of the team. He was a powerhouse and expert in handling himself in battle but it all came naturally to him with little studying. That was how he landed in the job in crime. He just went with the flow and got caught up in the wrong crowd. Still he was good at what he did and that was intimidating the enemy.

The hero looked around for someone to scare and maybe thrash a little. He saw something move into a room in the corner. He followed it. It looked like he moved with an apathetic strut, but he was able to cross the room far more quickly than an average man. Hardcore was generally an enhanced man. Enhanced muscles, endurance, speed, agility and so on. He was also very handsome with his short cut chestnut hair.

But that was covered by his mask, which looked scary. It looked similar to a lucha libre mask with an exposed mouth and eyes, but covered the rest of his face. The mask was a mixture of black and white tribal patterns similar to the ones on his arms. The mask was tribute to his Mexican heritage. Though he was only a quarter Latino he still spoke Spanish and recognized his culture. It was his abwella that had gotten him on the path of a hero. She had discovered that he was working for a drug dealer and it nearly broke her heart. Since then Hardcore put on the mask in respect for his grandmother and promised to work for justice. To this day she cuts out articles of his heroic deeds.

Hardcore heard a door shut that came from the same direction he saw the movement. He slammed open the door and looked into the room. Hardcore wasn’t the type of guy to startle easily, but this time he was taken back. The room was a bedroom. It looked almost ghostly in a purple almost lavender light that came from a mock chandelier. The room was equipped with a vanity, a love seat, a couch and a rather antique looking bed. Many mirrors filled the walls. A pale pink themed the room between the wallpaper on the wall and the shag carpeting that seemed to glow in the eerie light. In the center of the room was what looked like a china doll with curly blond locks and wearing a blue and white patched dress. It was making some kind of noise so Hardcore went in to examine. He lifted the toy doll to get a better look. It seemed like a simple toy, but when he lifted the thing it started to move.

The head turned to look directly at his face. Its mouth moved as a cartoonish female voice said, “Play with me.” The doll’s face cracked open as something exploded from the china surface. Hardcore found a gag placed over his mouth. The reflection in the mirrors made it look like a ball gag was placed on him, but Hardcore found it was some sort of goo that would not come off of him. He was able to breathe through his nose, but he felt some of the liquid slide down his throat.

Hardcore jerked around trying to get the stuff off him but it seemed to have solidified. He heard some clicking noises and saw a similar china doll come out of something that looked like a cuckoo clock. “Some one to play with,” it said with the same cartoonish voice.

“The capsule that was thrown at you had a nasty nasty poison in it,” the doll said in a sing-song voice. “You’ll need to do what I say to get the antidote. But don’t worry. I’ll make it fun!”

Hardcore made a lunge for the doll but felt lightheaded suddenly and fell to the ground trying to run. Hardcore had expected his body to handle the poison but with the limit of oxygen, he seemed to be weaker. He needed the antidote so it looked like he had to play whatever game the demented toy wanted him to play.

“As the story goes the hero needs to find the five objects of power to find the princess. But first the hero needs a sword and his armor.”

The closet doors flung open showing some articles of clothing. Hardcore looked at the objects. His head was feeling weird. Most likely due to the poison in his system. If he could have groaned he would have as be looked as the assless chaps, a leather harness and a strange leather cock ring. He gave a glace over at the doll on the clock.

“The hero needs to put on the armor in order to save the day,” it sang.

* * *

Excellent. Hardcore is running my offsite (off hero base site) operations. This is good cause Hardcore is a tough nut to crack. I learned from Widget’s files that he has an advanced healing so my drugs won’t work. And his head is so thick that my programs won’t work.

I thought I would try this plan so incase it doesn’t work, Widget won’t get caught. So it’s a double off site plan. If it fails then no one gets caught. But it is also a good test run for Hero who has a similar anatomy to Hardcore. Brilliant isn’t it.

Okay this is one thing about being off site is having things out of your control. Frost hasn’t activated his device last night. Hell he hasn’t even slept in his room. He needs to get more time with the thing in order for him to be converted. Where the hell is he?

* * *

Frost awoke feeling slightly feverish. No that wasn’t it. He was just feeling Apollo’s natural heat. His head was lying on Apollo’s chest. A muscled arm was wrapped around his body and he heard his partner’s deep breathing. Now this was the way to wake up in the morning. Having a hot naked lover curled up with you was quite the way to go. (Although it was still odd that within 24 hours of realizing he had feelings for Apollo the two had shacked up.) What was even better was being awaken to seeing an exposed hard cock just begging to be played with.

Not wasting any time, Frost soon found his lips on the monster of a cock. Apollo groaned as his eyes fluttered to the sight of his teammate working on him. He lazily smiled as he watched the bobbing head in front of him. He watched as Frost took more and more of his length. It was amazing to see Frost being so diligent in taking to the craft of cocksucking. He was getting better rather quickly. He was even close to…Apollo watched was more and more of his cock disappeared into Frost’s mouth. With every bob, Frost took more of the length in him. Until his lips pressed up to Apollo’s balls.

The cold tingle of the skin on his balls combined with seeing his friend take the entire length drove him over the edge and he felt his balls tighten. Right as Frost was pulling back the rush of cum hit. Frost gagged as cum dribbled down his chin.

“Sorry” he said meekly.

“Sorry for what? That was incredible! You deepthroated me. No girl has ever done that. That was plain hot dude.”

“Well I know how you like it when I swallow and I didn’t do too well on that this time.”

Apollo looked at Frost covered in his cum. He hadn’t bothered to clean himself off. He pulled him into a deep kiss allowing his own cum to smear into his own face. Apollo pulled back from the kiss and placed his fingers on Frost’s sticky chin. “This is just as hot as you swallowing. I don’t know, at the time I really had this urge for you to swallow my cum. Now it doesn’t seem to matter as much. You’re mine.”

Apollo heard a mew sound come from Frost when he stated ownership for his lover. With a quick motion he flipped Frost onto his back placing himself over his lover. The two kissed roughly for a while until Apollo moved his tongue down Frost’s body. Frost had an odd feeling of déjà vu as his dreams became reality. But in this case his reality was far better then the dream. The heat pressed against him was incredible.

Soon Apollo was on his dick. While he wasn’t the size of his partner, Frost still was impressive in length. Apollo moan as he took in the cock. The combination between the heat, wetness and the vibrations drove Frost crazy. He began to squirm as Apollo played with him. Apollo started to lick at every section of his groin. He felt the tongue lap up and down his shaft. A feeling of immense heat pressed against his balls forcing Frost to scream out. He lifted his legs to encourage Apollo’s behaviors, but Apollo had other ideas. He soon felt a hot tongue sticking into his virgin hole.

Frost dropped his mouth as a low moan came out of him. Apollo’s face was buried in his cheeks lapping eagerly. The hot wet tongue was pushing him over the edge. It was filling him with needs that he hadn’t known he had. He soon found his needs formed into words, “Gods Apollo I need you to FUCK ME!”

It was just like his dream. Except this time he didn’t wake up. And this time Apollo was telling him to grab the lube in the nightstand.

Frost soon felt lubed fingers enter his hole. Even Apollo’s fingers seemed to generate heat. Soon a second finger was added and then a third. Frost found himself experimenting with tightening and relaxing his hole. For some off reason he knew exactly what he would need to do when Apollo entered him. “Oh yeah, gunna get fucked,” he said submissively.

“You want this baby?” Apollo asked removing his fingers to suggestively grab his large dick.

“Gods yes, I need you. Please…” Frost nearly purred when he felt the tip of Apollo press against his hole. He relaxed and felt the tip enter him slowly. It burned. Frost felt like he was on fire. Apollo continued to press into him slowly, allowing Frost to get used to the familiar object.

Soon though Apollo started to move his cock out and slowly pushed back in. Frost found the feeling pleasant, but it still felt like his ass was being torched. He knew Apollo’s cock was hotter than normal, but enclosed in his hole it seemed more intense. Not that he was complaining, the feelings were incredible. As Apollo quickened the pace the fire seemed to grow.

Apollo couldn’t believe how cool Frost felt. Frost was naturally below the normal temperature of a regular human, but not to the point of being painful. Even his ass felt cool against his hot dick. It felt incredible. He nearly chuckled as he saw the similar steam release from their friction. He doubted Frost noticed. His lover was squirming, hands digging into the pillow as he gave out meek pants. He loved it when Frost got so submissive. He also loved how Frost would tighten his hole when he pulled out and relax when he entered. Not only would that be easier on his hole, but the feelings on his cock were intense.

He ran his fingers down the chilled legs and torso. He listened as Frost screamed out he was going to come, his hands nearly tearing his pillow to shreds. Apollo watched as Frost blew his load. The first two shots his Frost on his own face. Three more bursts came from the panting hero splattering upon his abs. Observing this pushed Apollo to his own climax as released inside his lover.

Apollo fell ontop of Frost in near exhaustion. He looked at his partner who was panting heavily. Apollo saw the bright blue eyes that looked like, well ice. Frost hadn’t bothered to clean himself of the cum. He was getting used to seeing the hot man covered in jism. A smile crept on Apollo’s face as he began to chuckle.

“What?” Frost asked.

“Nothing just,” Apollo paused. “I could get used to waking up every morning like this.”

Frost smiled back. The leaned into a deep kiss, yet again smearing cum between their faces.

“We’re both a mess. I think we’re both in need of a shower.”

The two rolled out of bed and started heading towards the communal shower room.

* * *

“The hero has found his armor. And the villagers cheered. YAY!”

Hardcore really wanted to punch the doll. It would break so easily if it just dropped off that damn clock. Hardcore looked at himself in his new “armor.” The harness wasn’t that off from his normal look. He still looked intimidating with it on. The chaps were a different story. The wannabe pants accentuated his ass. It looked like it was jutting out. He had always had a big muscular but now it just seemed so blatant. The cock ring was in place and for some off reason he was half hard. He wasn’t sure why.

The doll started to speak again. “In order to find the objects of power the hero had to dispose of his older way of life and his old clothes.” As she said this a compartment in the floor opened.

Hardcore wanted to say no way but the gag prevented him from doing so. He reluctantly placed his uniform in the compartment. As soon as he had placed them in the floor closed shut and the doll began to speak again.

“The hero found the first object of power in the vanity drawers.” With that a drawer open and the Hardcore walked over to the ostentatious vanity. Inside the drawer he found a butt plug.

“In order to help cure himself of the poison’s toxins the hero had to use the object on himself.”

A muffled moan escaped Hardcore’s gagged mouth. Somebody had a twisted fantasy life. He looked at the toy reluctantly. He picked it up and noticed that it was covered with a clear goo. It would work as lube, but it didn’t smell right. Maybe this was the antidote.

Hardcore put the toy near his ass. He felt his ass wanting to reject the item. In truth he wanted to reject the item.

“The hero knew if wanted to be cured from the poison that he would need to use the object,” stated the doll.

Hardcore gave the doll an evil eye. “Then the hero relaxed and pushed out as he placed the object inside of him.” Was the doll giving him pointers? Seriously this was one wacked out villain.

Still Hardcore followed the dolls suggestions he relaxed his muscles and pushed the plug into himself. It didn’t even feel that bad. The lube slime made it slide into him. He pressed as the object was totally in him, the flair pressing against his hole. He stood up, the plug still inside him, and looked at the doll. Now what?

“The hero knew that this was only the first piece of the cure. He would need to collect the other objects of power.” Great, Hardcore thought. He could take a guess where this was going.

“But to find the other objects he would need to be tested. He needed to show great strength and do a hundred jumping jack with the object inside of him.”

Hardcore gave the doll and inquisitive look. The doll stared back with its realistic, but lifeless eyes. He started to do the jumping jacks and the doll counted. Hardcore found the toy was hitting against a sensitive spot on him. It felt good…really good. He even found himself getting hard.

“The hero has found his sword.” Hardcore rolled his eyes at the dolls remark as he continued to do the exercise. He had to admit that the feeling was a little intense. It felt good. But it was so hard to feel the pleasurable sensations, do the jacks and keep the toy inside of him. He got to 87 when the plug fell out of his ass.

“Oh no! The hero has dropped the first object of power. He would have to start his jumping jacks all over again.”

Hardcore really hated that doll.

* * *

Psy looked at the outside of the building. He placed his helmet on his motorcycle as he checked the computer’s address. There was a report that Commander Chaos was seen at this location and Psy ran in to take the call. Chaos should be easily taken down. The villain’s mental defenses were extremely weak.

Still he had this feeling of horniness for the last 24 hours. He couldn’t shake the feeling. It was like he was a teenager all over again by ten times worst. And of all placed Commander Chaos to take hostages he had to choose Club Carnal, a sex club.

He ran through the doors and saw the front desk man reading a newspaper. He lazily looked up and appeared to do a double take at Psy. “Wow I thought you were the real Psy,” the man said. “You’re costume is really good. Someone paid for you in advance so you’re free to head in.”

Psy scanned the guys mind. He wasn’t sure if this was a misunderstanding or if Chaos was laying a trap. The man didn’t seem to know anything amiss, but his knowledge was vague at that. He was apparently told to let someone in who was dressed up as a Super Patrol member in, but they didn’t give the specifics.

He then heard another thought slip from the man’s head, “Wow, they really go all out on gay night.” Psy’s cock twitched at the thought of all the men having sex in the rooms behind him. Worst his mental defenses were slipping. Normally he had to concentrate to keep thoughts out, but now…he had a lot of lusty thoughts flowing into his mind.

He should have turned around and take a cold shower. But he had to look for Commander Chaos, despite the fact that his mindsweep already confirmed the villain wasn’t on the premise. Still it was better to peek around to make sure everything was good.

* * *

After the jumping jacks came push ups, and then lunges and then thrust lunges. Whatever the poison was it was starting to hit Hardcore pretty hard. He felt dizzy and his body was sweating profusely. Normally simple routines like this wouldn’t have worn him out, but he felt like he was pushing the limits. It didn’t help that he kept dropping his plug. And it wasn’t entirely like he wanted it out. The item felt good pressed in his ass. Like it belonged there. No that wasn’t right; it was just supposed to be pleasurable that was all.

The task was made harder by the fact that his mouth was covered, restricting his breathing. Of course what was really hard was his dick. And that didn’t make the doll’s challenges any easier. His dick flopped around at every movement. The cock ring made sure he stayed hard throughout the process.

“The hero completed his challenge and found the next object of power on the bed.” Finally, thought Hardcore. He jumped off the ground and found a compartment in the wall by the bed frame open and protruded a dildo mounted to the wall.

“The hero had to leave the object of power in the wall, after a hundred turns the object would release the next part of the antidote.”

Well no push ups were needed. This looked like it was be easier. This time with less hesitation Hardcore hopped into bed and aligned himself with the toy. It required him to slightly squat to get into his ass. He tried to put the object in, but wouldn’t enter him. Hardcore thrusted his ass back harder, but to no effect.

“The hero surely realized that he had to remove the first object of power before using the second object of power,” said the doll.

Hardcore pulled the butt plug from out of his ass. He forgot that it was there. His mind was more cloudy than usual. It was hard to notice things. It must have been the poison. He was also starting to realize that he had a hard time with his footing. Crap, the bed was a water bed. This would make things hard. Or harder.

Hardcore finally got the dildo into his ass. There was almost a sigh a relief, if he could sigh. He had to admit the object felt good in him. He thrusted his ass back allowing the pleasurable feelings envelop him. He loved the fleeing of the toy against his prostate. He closed his eyes to better savor the feelings. His body felt so sore, but the feeling in his tight butt made it all worth it.

Hardcore then suddenly felt himself lose balance and he fell into the unstable bed. Why’d it have to be a water bed?

“And the hero had to restart the test of the second object all over again.”

If only he could smash that doll.

* * *

Okay great first Frost and now Psy. He was sent out on a mission. But he is supposed to just stay on base and watch the movies I have for him. Seriously why can’t everything go as planned? It was working so well for a while. And where the hell is Psy?

* * *

Psy’s body began to shake with need when he entered the backroom. It was beyond his wildest dreams, though not beyond some of the videos he had seen. Still the place was like a set from one of his porns, including lusty men playing with each other. Most of the guys were still wearing clothes and watched as a few couples went at each other without inhibition.

Psy himself watched as he saw men slurp down cocks, licked hard chests, and fucked each other senselessly.

As Psy explored each room he saw different themes and fixtures designed for play. Many of the rooms had slings (all of which were occupied) and glory holes (also occupied…on both sides). There were also many mirrors for one to view themselves in the thralls of passion. There were rooms that looked classy and had fine couches, a lit fireplace, and a bearskin rug. Others played to darker fantasies with cages and restraints.

There were three rather large “community” rooms. One being a gym, another filled with leather couches which was the first room Psy had seen and the last being a room with loud music and a few small stages designed. While a few men explored their exhibitionist sides and fucked on the stages, their main intent was for the strippers.

Psy watched a stripper in leather pants danced suggestively. The man had dark ebony skin that showed off taught muscles. He wrapped his arm along the stripper pole while playing with his large nipples with his free hand. He squatted slowly thrusting his hips to the beat of the techno music. Psy licked his lips as he saw the large bulge in the black’s man’s pants.

Psy had a strong urge to see the man’s cock. He wasn’t the only one either.

“Come on Tristan. We want to see that big cock of yours.”

“You know the rules baby.”

“The rules say you can show off us your dick,” the man exclaimed in a rather dark tone.

“Yeah but only if I want to,” Tristan said with little sass while waving his finger at the patron.

The man’s face contorted with a look of rage as he jumped up on the stage and slammed the stripper against the pole. “I think I’ll see whether you want to or not.”

Tristan felt his heart sink. The security crew had just walked into another room. He could easily get the guy kicked out, but it would be after he had his way with him. The jerk that was pressing against him suddenly pulled off him. Tristan saw that he was pulled back by a handsome man in a mask.

“I think the man said no,” the masked hero said. With a quick kick to the stomach he threw the aggressive man back to the floor. After falling off the stage the man ran out of the room.

The stripper stared at Psy. “Well, well, well, My hero. You looked exactly like Psy.” He had always had a fondness for men in leather. And the hot man dressed up as a superhero was turning him on. He put his arm around his savior’s slim waist. The guy was positively in shape.

Psy wanted to say that he was indeed Psy, but he was too distracted by the closeness of the stripper. He could feel his body heat so close to him. He felt himself wanting more. Worst was that he found himself looking into the young man’s mind and the images he was seeing there weren’t helping.

Tristan was imagining Psy passionately kissing him while holding each other in a tight embrace. Psy found himself wanting the image to be true. And soon enough he found himself pushing his body against black skin, smashing his lips upon the full lips.

Tristan didn’t seem to complain, after all, it was his fantasy coming true. The man in the Psy costume was hot. He almost wanted to take off the mask and see his real face, but it was so much more fun to role play. Thinking how the strong and heroic Psy was making out with him seemed to be like a dream. He then felt himself fantasizing Psy doing other things to him.

Psy himself wasn’t too sure what happened. He was working so hard not to let his desires take control over him. After years of honing his psychic skills he should have had more resistance than this. But lately his body was going nuts, which made things that more difficult. His mental shields were going down which meant that he was prone to let thoughts slip in. The image from Tristan was a good example of that. It was like watching one of his porn movies, but where he was the star attraction.

When he saw the images it was too much to hold back his urges and he finally acted on them. He acted on what he saw. But it was so intense.. The feelings of the thin muscled body pressing against him. The way their leather cladded hips thrusted against each other. The wetness of the other man’s tongue dancing with his own. Why had he limited himself to simply watching porn when he could be experiencing the real thing?

More images flooded from Tristan’s mind to his. He saw himself running his hands down the smooth ridged body. His hand eventually placing itself against the stripper’s leather clad groin as it grew harder. Just like before the images were acted out just as Tristan had imagined.

Tristan gave a bit of a squeak as the hero made an actual move on the dick. He hadn’t expected his masked hero to be such an exhibitionist. They were still on stage after all and the crowd seemed to love the show they were putting on. He eyed the money that a few of the patrons had thrown on the stage. Their little show was one hell of a crowd pleaser. And when the customers were pleased he got money. They were all whistling and calling out demands. One customer, “Hero go down on that black cock!” The image of the fair man sucking his cock entered Tristan’s mind. He wondered if he could talk the hero into getting really freaky on stage. That would be a pleaser and as a bonus the crowd might like it too. Was it him or was the man breaking the kiss and getting down on his knees?

* * *

Hardcore was thankful for whatever substance coated the dildo. After all the times he had fallen it was still nicely greased to plop his ass back onto the toy.

Hardcore had finally realized that if he went slowly he could balance himself on the watery bed. Of course it was hard to maintain the slow pacing. Not for impatience, but because it felt better when he quickened the pace. He tried to find a balance between a slowed pace and a pace that felt good. But every time he sped up he wanted more. He wanted to get fucked harder.

After a while Hardcore felt something. It came from his ass. No, is was the dildo. Something was coming out of the toy. It felt like something hot and sticky poured out of the toy and into his hole.

Hardcore was hit with a wave of pleasure that seemed to come from his ass. His legs began to shake and he fell over into the liquid embrace of the bed. His ass still felt incredible and took Hardcore a few minutes to recover.

“The hero completed the second test and received the next portion of the antidote.” Hardcore looked form the doll to the other toy mounted on the wall. The dildo was leaking a white substance. Upon closer inspection he found that it wasn’t completely white. There were speckles of a light purple in the fluid. It looked like the same color of the strange lighting of the room.

Hardcore looked over at the strange chandelier. The lavender lights seemed so unearthly. The fixture didn’t have any light bulbs, only prisms that exerted the strange glow. Hardcore’s attention left the light fixture and went to the floor right beneath it. A compartment opened. Another dildo pushed out from the ground and pointed straight up towards the chandler. This item also looked like it was mounted. It was also far bigger that the last one. Could he get it into him?

It was an easy guess what he needed to do. Hardcore lifted himself off the bed but soon found that he couldn’t move. He couldn’t understand it. It was like his ass didn’t want to move. It was almost like it was enraptured.

“The hero found himself stuck. He needed to use the fist object of power to a reach the third object of power.”

He wasn’t sure why this was happening, but he put the butt plug back into himself. An instant feeling of relief filled Hardcore. His legs worked fine after that. He walked over to the center of the room and examined the dildo. I was red, thick and really long. He wasn’t sure if it would fit in him but there was one way to try.

He started to squat down to the toy when he remembered he had to take out the plug first. For a second he worried his legs would give out again. But when the toy came out he found he was fine. If anything he found that his ass was feeling excited. Wait was his ass having its own emotions? But it didn’t matter. In a few seconds Hardcore found himself squatting on the large object.

He moved down the toy slowly. He let his ass get adjusted to the new dildo. Hardcore had to admit, it felt good.

The doll started to speak again. “The hero had to bounce with the third object of power 200 times before he could achieve the antidotes.”

Hardcore’s legs were sore from the other exercises, but he was still able to manage to place himself on the toy. Otherwise there didn’t seem to be any other absurd challenges. Inwardly he smiled. “The toy felt really good in my ass,” he thought as he pulled back up. “This is going to be fun.”

* * *

Frost and Apollo made it to the shower room. Frost found it amazingly hard not to reach out and grab the hot man beside him. The two were draped only in towels around their waists. He wasn’t sure how their teammates would react to them, but it would probably be best to keep things under wrap for now.

Frost entered a stall and turned on the shower. His head was still reeling from the amazing fuck he had just received. His ass felt so empty now. Frost stepped into the running water letting the cum wash off him. He and Apollo certainly knew how to make a mess. He smiled to himself thinking of the sloppy kisses they had this morning.

Frost heard his stall’s door open as he turned to see Apollo enter.

“Apollo, what are you doing? If someone catches us in here well be in….Hmmgh.” Frost was cut off as the familiar mouth slammed up against his. He didn’t put up any resistance after that.

Apollo broke the kiss with a crafty looking smile in display. “Sorry I couldn’t help myself. The thought of you naked and wet in here drove me crazy. God, you’re like a drug. I need you so much.”

Apollo glanced down Frost’s body. It was so pale and hairless. “Hey I just realized, you’re a twink!” he said.

“What?” Frost asked.

“You’re young looking. You don’t have any hair on your body, you have one hell of an ass, and you love dick. Doesn’t that make you a twink?”

“Hey you’re just as hairless as I am. Anyways I think its my powers that freeze off any hair on my body.”

“Then how come you have hair on your head?” Apollo asked taking the long black locks into his fingers.

“Don’t know. You’re hair doesn’t fry off when you go all flames either though. And how do you know what a twink is?”

Apollo shrugged. “I don’t know. The word just came to me. What are you mad?”

“No. I guess it’s a good description of me. I definitely love cock.” Frost gave Apollo a squeeze on his hard cock. “But I think you’re a twink as well.”

“No way I’m way broader than you.”

“Okay then you’re a muscle twink.” Frost’s hand slowly moved across Apollo’s chest feeling the taught muscles. “Hairless, young looking, GREAT ass, and loves cock. Definitely a muscle twink.”

Apollo moaned and gave Frost a smile. “I definitely love cock.” He slipped down and took Frost’s autonomy into his mouth. He felt the water pour down on him while he savored the feeling of a full mouth.

“Damn, you’re one sexy muscle twink.” Frost said running his fingers through the wet blonde hair. Apollo was never quiet during sex. He always moaned and yelled, but Frost found it intoxicating. He especially loved it when he moans while greedily sucking cock. The vibrations he gave off intensified the blow job.

How many times had they had sex now? Frost wondered. It was the most natural thing in the world now, yet just yesterday he would never have dreamed of this. Well yesterday he did dream of this. Frost could not help but think of all the things him and Apollo would need to try to do.

Frost felt himself begin to climax and watched as Apollo swallowed his load. He didn’t let a drop of cum slip form his lips. “How’d this muscle twink do?”

Frost smiled and replied, “Amazing. As always.”

“Happy to make my twink happy. And do you know what makes twinks really happy?” Apollo had a wicked glint in his eye and a smile that said he was up to no good. Frost found himself excited by the look.

“What’s that?”

Apollo leaned into Frost’s ear, “Twinks love getting fucked in the ass.”

With that Apollo forced Frost’s body around and pinned him against the stall’s wall. He pressed his own body and hard dick up against the chilled back of his friend.

Frost gave a mew and said, “I love it when you’re aggressive.” He felt Apollo’s hot breathe against his neck.

“So does my little twink want me to fuck him right here?”

Frost felt himself shiver as he heard Apollo verbally claimed him. His twink, he loved that thought. “Gods yes. Fuck me Apollo. I need it.”

“I thought you ever afraid of getting caught in the open?” Apollo said while sliding his cock between Frost’s ass cheeks.

Frost’s back arched as he felt the dick so close to where he wanted it. “Fuck that! James I need you. I need you to fuck me hard. Fuck me like your claiming me.”

Apollo’s taunting demeanor dropped as he heard Frost call out his real name. It was the first time since they started having sex. On top of that Frost want to be claimed. He could make him his Frost, his Victor.

Apollo pushed his cock in the eager hole. It seemed like the lube was still there from before. Frost started to mumble words. He seemed to be lost in the blissful pleasure he was experiencing.

Apollo wasted no time and started to give Frost with everything he had. Frost cried out loudly as his ass was pounded.

“Oh god James. You don’t know how good this feels,” Frost panted. “I feel so filled; so complete. I need you. I need this.”

Apollo watched as Frost pressed himself against the wall, losing all ability to hold himself up without it. He kept his speed up. If only Frost knew hot tight his ass was. How the feeling around his cock was the most powerful thing he had ever experienced. He found himself biting into Frost’s neck. He was trying to claim the hot man in every way he could thing up.

Frost leaned his neck back so Apollo could have better access. The pain from the bite mixed with the overwhelming pleasure the fed through him. He felt the welling feeling grow in him yet again as his dick exploded at the same time as Apollo’s. This was the third time he had cummed without touching himself. He wasn’t sure how many times Apollo had had him cum totally when those powerful organisms were the most intense Frost had ever felt.

The two stood there for a while letting the water run down their bodies. Apollo wrapped his arms around Frost’s body into a hug and nuzzled his head wearily against Frost’s neck.

Eventually they turned around and began kissing. Neither of them had noticed that with the combination of the water and their bodies the room was filled with steam. They were too lost in each other. They didn’t even notice the newly placed camera that had recorded the entire event.

* * *

“197…198…199,” the doll counted off the number of Hardcore’s impalement on the toy. Hardcore stood up straight taking the toy fully out of him and started at the doll .

“Oh no! The hero didn’t to fully complete the task. He’d have to start all over again….again”

In truth this was the fifth time Hardcore had “accidentally” gotten up prematurely. The first time around Hardcore had noticed that no tricks were involved. The test was extremely easy. At first he thought there might me something hidden but nothing came.

When he got to the end he found he wanted more time with the big toy. It felt so good in him ass. Like it belonged there. During the third time Hardcore found muffled moans coming out of his gagged mouth.

Hardcore’s mind wandered in a lust filled fog. The feelings were so wonderful. He was becoming addicted to the feelings in his ass. He wondered why he had never done this before.

Time seemed to fly by as be continued to fuck himself with the toy. He was drenched in sweat. If he paid any attention to anything but the pleasure he would have realized he was dead tired. But nothing would stop him from filling his hole.

“195..196………The hero realized that his next object of power was far bigger than the third object of power,” the doll said soundly almost annoyed but still in a chipper voice.

“Bigger?” thought Hardcore. He became a little excited at the thought. Too bad he had already removed himself from the toy on the 199th count.

He would have to fuck himself faster in order to get to his next prize quicker. He happily squatted his ass back on the dildo as the doll restarted the count.

* * *

Psy was amazed that he was able to use his powers like this. Well he was really surprised he was able to concentrate enough to focus on properly using his powers like this. When he started his hero career he had picked up a trick to learn information from others. He could get detailed secrets, figure out if someone was lying and look into past memories. But he also picked up skills. He could learn how to do certain tasks that could normally take people years to train for. He once flew a plane after a pilot had been left unconscious by the villain Jetblast. He also was able to save a surgeons life using the woman’s own medical knowledge after a near fatal gunshot wound.

But he never thought he would be using that particular talent to pick up cocksucking skills. Sure Psy had seen the act done in porn over and over again, but doing the real thing was a bit more of a challenge. He nearly choked when he tried to get the full piece of meat in his mouth all at once. How was he to know that his gag reflex would react? But now he knew how to properly suck a man’s dick. But unlike his other skill copying attempts he now had knowledge past down for at least 30 men watching his show. Each had different images of his stuffing himself with the rather thick piece of meat. Psy did his best to try each and every image that came to his mind.

For Psy it was almost like he wasn’t aware of himself. It still felt like he was watching a porn flick, but he got the added joys of feeling all the sensations. He kept seeing the whole experience through other people’s minds that he hadn’t gotten the impact that he was actually doing all these actions and not just view people’s fantasies. Fantasies that were in front of a growing audience at that.

Whenever he watched porn he always wanted to be in on the action. Now that he was he wasn’t even aware he putting on one grand show. In his own mind he thought he was watching a really good porn. The guy in the hero costume was playing as a happy little slut. It was obvious that he loved to suck dick. I was also obvious he liked having others watch him debase himself with all sorts of sexual acts. He watched the actor pull out his dick and begin to stroke himself with moaning of the delicious looking cock. Psy was pretty sure he would be moaning if his mouth was filled with cock.

* * *

Hardcore worked furiously on the toy beneath him. His ass pounded up and down at an amazing pace.

“198..199…200!” shouted the doll. A liquid stop out of the toy as before filling Hardcore’s ass with a strange white substance. Again a wave of pleasure fell over him. His own cock exploded as he felt an intense orgasm. His cum shot out with such amazing force that hit the ceiling of the room.

Hardcore leaned back, the toy still his is ass as he panted heavily through his nose.

The doll became to speak, “The hero now had a choice. He could go search for the fourth object of power and use it 500 times upon himself.”

Hardcore felt excited about the prospect.

“Or he could take upon the challenge to free himself from the Silent Curse. But if chose to free his lips he would have to follow orders from the beautiful narrator and play the game Dolly Says. But he would have to do this while using the forth object of power 10,000 times. If he chose to break the Silent Curse he would kneel before the doll.”

Hardcore’s body shivered at the thought of his ass being plowed that many times. He made the obvious choice. Hardcore stood up, removing himself from the toy. He half expected his legs to give out, but this wasn’t the case. He moved towards the doll when he noticed a wave or horror and despair hit him. His ass felt so empty. He grabbed the plug from the group and slipped it in. That felt much better.

The hero found himself kneeling before the sinister doll looking at it for its next instructions. A compartment in the wall opened and a thin tube sprayed a mist at his face. Whatever the substance was dissolved the goo covering his mouth, but it also left holes in his mask. Hardcore took off the mask absentmindedly. He looked up at the doll longingly waiting for it to tell him where his next toy would be found.

“The fourth object of power could be found in the dresser drawer.”

A drawer opened and Hardcore found himself rushing over to the dresser. He looked down at the lubed item. It was huge. By far the biggest item he encountered. And it was thick, far bigger than any normal dick would be. It had a hilt similar to a sword’s and was all black.

Hardcore found himself licking his lips and saying the first words since he walked into the room, “Now that’s what I’m talking about.” He felt his dick hardening again just looking at the object.

* * *

Psy was still on the stage wearing nothing but his mask, which was one up on Tristan. Men were grabbing his legs and dick as he licked the cock.

Tristan was looking down on his hunk hero. The man had a fine body. Perfectly muscled like any respectable hero would be. He even had a nice big dick and a fine ass. He probably shouldn’t be having sex with a customer while he was on his shift, but the crowd was happy so the boss man couldn’t get all that upset. He couldn’t help but think it would be nice to fuck that hot ass he saw shaking by his knees.

Of course after thinking this he found his hero stood up and presented his ass to him. The man wanted to be mounted. Tristan dived towards his pants and grabbed a condom and pellet of lube. His boss wasn’t going to like this, but he wasn’t going to blow an opportunity like this.

The crowd went wild as music blared and lights flashed in the room. Every man in the room was staring at once stage though. Even the other strippers had stopped and watched. The handsome man was gleefully getting fucked by Tristan. He looked like he was in ecstasy as the large cock plowed his ass. Their hips moved to the beat of the music’s bass as Psy cried out words he had only heard in porn before.

An Asian man stepped up onto the stage. He was one of the other strippers from the club, whose stage name was Jasper Long. He figured if Tris was getting action, he might as well too. He had lean swimmers body and was nearly covered in glitter. He wore only a g-string the held a rather large dick rather loosely. He had his own head spinning with thoughts of the masked man sucking his cock as he got fucked by his co-worker. Soon enough he found the hero sticking out his tongue towards his groin, trying to lick the covered object that was out of reach. Jasper happily brought the desired object closer to the man. Psy mouthed the still covered dick for a while until it slipped out of its thin holdings. After that Psy went to work on the new dick in front of him.

The crowd cheer on the actions. They could all plainly see how much the hero has having fun. More than one of them had thought “That is one happy slut.” And Psy had to agree with them.

* * *

In haste, Hardcore spent a few seconds trying to jab the large object in himself forgetting about the plug. He soon ripped out the smaller toy replaced it with the larger one. “Oh yeah!” he heard himself groan.

Hardcore had forgotten about the deal with the doll. He was too entrenched with his new toy, but the other toy began to speak, “Dolly says moan really loud as you fuck yourself.”

Hardcore followed the command. The lustful moans fell out naturally.

“Dolly says moan louder.”

Hardcore found himself getting louder. As he did he found himself becoming more intense with fucking himself.

“Dolly says scream out obscenities.”

Hardcore smiled to himself as he started to cry out words, “Fuck! Yeah Oh Yeah! Shit! God Damn! Fuck! Fuck Me!”

Hardcore never questioned the doll. He followed its orders without any hesitation. If he thought about it he would have no need to listen to the damn toy. Everything he wanted was already stuffed in his ass.

He was lying on the couch, one leg in the air to get better access to himself. His exposed lips and mouth did not hide the full pleasure he was feeling. His chest glistened with sweat and his chaps were soaked with a mixture of sweat and cum.

“Dolly says scream out how much you love fucking yourself.”

“Oh God, I love fucking myself,” Hardcore yelled out in a heavy pant. “I need this. I need my ass filled. I don’t want this to stop. I love stuffing my ass with big dildos. It feels so good. I can’t stop. I don’t want to stop. I fucking love fucking myself.”

Hardcore flipped himself over onto his knees. He got on all fours (well threes, one hand was busy holding the toy). His ass arched up trying to get closer to the toy.

“Dolly says tell me what your ass is for.”

“My ass is or fucking. It needs big items stuffed in it. My ass loves getting fucked.”

Soon Hardcore mind began to drift. The words of the doll eluded him consciously. Still he continued to repeat the words the doll asked of him.

“Oh yeah! I’m a big old bottom boy. I love having my bottom stuffed. I love having my ass used. Slut. I’m a slut. I’ll let any cock in me as long as it fills my ass. I need it. I need cock. OH delicious dicks. I need em so much.”

Hardcore felt delirious. He had no idea how long he had been in the room, but time didn’t matter anymore. He was far too gone into the joys of pleasure to think of such things.

The doll told him tricks that whispered into his ears. Like how to tighten his hole at just the right time. After a while the doll remained silent. Hardcore on the other hand continued his loud pace without any coaxing.

“My ass feels so good! Fuck! I just want to keep fucking myself. Need this so bad. Oh Fuck Yes!”

The doll simply sat on the cuckoo clock and watched, counting each thrust. The hero was at 492…He had a long way to go.

* * *

After Jasper had taken the stage, the other stripper had gotten up the courage to join in the fun. This was turning into a good only gangbang. Which incidentally was one of Psy’s favorite porn themes.

Psy couldn’t believe the feelings he was having. Cock after cock were being presented before him on both sides. His body never seemed to tire. If anything his body seemed to get more energized the more action he got. Tristan was now underneath Psy sucking on the hero’s dick. Psy couldn’t believe how much fun he was having. How good it felt to let go and not feel any shame or any guilt. He was being passed around by the hunky strippers and he was loving every second of it.

He was a little taken back when a cock left his mouth and another one didn’t replace it. He had his eyes closed at the time, watching the scene from his mental feed. He finally pulled away from the mental thoughts and opened his own eyes to there was the cock in front of him. Psy suddenly realized it was all real. It was him doing all the depraved acts on stage. It was him getting fucked by an unknown man. It was him now that had that cock in front of him in his mouth just seconds ago. It was that cock that was now splattering cum all over his face.

The crowd went wild as they say the hero get cummed on. They all had images of each and every stripper taking turns to completely drench his face with their juices. Even the strippers liked the idea. Psy found himself really liking the idea. Psy closed his eyes as saw a horny hero waiting as another cock was being jerked off in front of his face. The hero looked eagerly with his tongue held out waiting for the next burst of cum to shot out. He was such a cockwhore.

* * *

“The hero has completed his fourth task…I said THE HERO COMPLETED HIS FOUTH TASK!” The doll spoke in an exaggerated tone trying to get the lustful hero to stop fucking himself silly with the large dildo. Hardcore had explored the entire room to see how many different positions he could get in while using his toy.

He was now laying facedown underneath the chandelier pushing his ass back into the familiar object. He lifted himself onto his knees. With a loud grunt and a thrust of his hips his cock exploded another load hitting the strange purple crystals above him. He had cummed a couple of times in this last task, but had not stopped playing with his toy or even slowed down as an after effect.

“Fine I’m listening. But I’m not going to stop. It feels too good.”

The doll made a high pitch giggle. “The hero just had one more object of power left. He had such a long and hard journey. But he was so close to finding the princess. The last object showed itself beneath the doll.”

Yet another toy came out of the wall. It was lowered so the hero could fuck himself while kneeling on the ground, but…

“Its so small.” In truth the toy was fairly big, alittle longer than the butt plug, but not what Hardcore had become accustomed to. “Isn’t there a bigger object of power?”

“The hero had to use the last object of power. But had become very attached to the forth object of power. But the wise hero remembered he had another way to get the object of power inside of him.”

Hardcore shrugged his shoulders. As long as he got to keep the big object in his ass he didn’t care that he would need to suck a fake cock. Never stopping the motion in his ass, he put his lips around the toy and began to take the length.

“The fifth object only needed 50 strokes to use its magic.”

That was nothing, thought Hardcore, his mouth now gagged again. He found himself still moaning from his ass being plowed. He did notice there was an odd taste on the dildo. He expected a rubbery taste, but what he tasted was sweet and salty. The substance made his mouth tingle in an almost sort of numbness.

It did not take long for him to reach the 25 strokes. Soon a familiar substance rushed down his throat. But like before it did something to him. He felt a wave of pleasure go through his throat and mouth. His eyes rolled back as his body shivered in delight. It was an odd bitter taste but it was amazing.

This would be the last part of the antidote. But in truth Hardcore had forgotten being poisoned. His mind had other things to focus on.

“Unlike the other objects of power the last one was special. It could use its magic 12 times. After that it would be out of magic juice. But each time would take twice as long as the last.” The doll said.

Hardcore understood. He could get more of the magic juice if he just kept sucking. Hardcore soon found his mouth greedily sucking on the fake dick as his hand instinctually moved the other dildo in his ass. Of course he didn’t really do the math. He’d have to suck on the fake cock 50 times to get the second gush of juices, followed by 100 times, then 200 times, then 400 and so on. Needless to say he’d have to do a lot of sucking.

The hero paid no attention to the doll or what it was saying. Still he followed the toys orders. His mind reeled in ideas of how to pleasure a dick to make the juices come out faster. She also told him how much he loved suck dick. Not as much as taking it up the ass, but it was still so much fun. His own cum had splattered on the floor. He had cum so many times now he had lost count.

Hardcore continued sucking on the dildo taking in each burst of juices the flowed of it. Soon he used up all 12 shots. He was still hungry for more.

“The hero was free to go now that he had accomplished the tasks of the five objects of power and had cured himself of the poison.” The door unlocked and swung open (though Hardcore never noticed that it locked and was pretty sure he could have punched through the wall anyhow).

The doll was done with him. But he wasn’t done yet. He laid himself on the waterbed. He let the waving motion take him as he thrusted his dildo into his ass. He found the larged mounted dildo still exposed on the bed post and started sucking off the few drops of the magic juice off of it.

The hero knew he would have to use every once of will to stop fucking himself and leave the building. But that could wait. Right now he needed to fuck his ass raw.

* * *

Frost had a hard time believing that he and Apollo were on top of a roof making out again. They were supposed to be keeping an eye on the city. Instead they were having trouble keeping their hands off each other. The two had both pulled down their singlets half way allowing their chests to be exposed. They stood half undressed in each other arms.

Part of Frost thought this was all too weird. There were so many questions. Why had he never had attractions toward Apollo before now? And it seemed pretty miraculous that Apollo returned his affections. And how did he know how to deepthroat? It was like he just knew how to do it. And how did he know how to take that huge cock up his ass with only having a minimal amount of actual pain? These questions probably should have meant something, but Apollo’s tongue and muscled body were distracting him from getting too deep into thought. Apollo’s hands weren’t helping either.

His own hands had slipped into the fabric to grab the thick piece of meat. Frost moaned thinking how Apollo’s dick had been in him only a few hours ago. The dick was wet with precum and soon so were Frost’s hands. The thought of cum made him lick his lips. He really enjoyed the taste of Apollo. He laughed at the thought of becoming addicted to his partner’s juices, but at the same time started to hunger for the taste again.

Frost soon found his ways on his knees uncovering the cock and got quick to work. This time he was fully aware that they were exposed. He didn’t care though. All he cared about was the large cock in front of him. He loved the sense of power of he took the length in his mouth. He also loved how Apollo’s legs shook as he started to take the dick into his throat. Frost started to grab Apollo’s tight ass with his hands forcing his friend to thrust his dick into him.

Frost noticed that Apollo’s moans were getting louder. He remembered him moaning as he had plowed his ass this morning. He loved the sound. He loved the way his own ass felt being stuffed. Thinking about how good his own ass felt Frost stuck a finger into Apollo’s hole as he continued to suck.

Apollo nearly fell over. “Oh god Frost, baby you’re driving me crazy.” Apollo was trying his best to stand while he literally felt weak in the knees. Frost always knew exactly what to do to drive his to the edge. The felling the finger…no fingers now, in his ass intensified the feeling of his cock which was getting a good throat job. The feeling was getting to be too much.

“Frost I’m going to cum.” Apollo yelled just in time as he poured his seed into Frost’s mouth. Frost took in everything he could, looking content as he swallowed the juices.

Apollo’s legs finally gave out as he fell upon Frost. Without saying a word Apollo laid Frost onto his own uniform and started to suck on his mate’s dick. If he could, he would want nothing more than to just have sex with Frost all day. Well that had seemed to be the theme of the day anyhow.

After a while he lifted his body and looked eye to eye with Frost. Apollo was on all fours staring at the most beautiful blue eyes.

“I love you.” The words had slipped out of him. He didn’t question them but it still surprised him a little. Frost was speechless; the intensity of the words had hit him. But those beautiful eyes told him that the feeling were mutual. He leaned into a kiss dropping his ass to balance himself. He felt Frosts hard dick slide between his ass crack. Apollo felt a sudden need in himself.

Apollo aligned the cock into his hole and leaned back. He felt the cool dick press into his hot virgin ass. He loved how their different temperatures played off each other during sex. He especially loved the feeling his ass was feeling.

Frost was nearly speechless. He hadn’t expected Apollo to be doing this. But the heat his cock was feeling was intense. He watched as Apollo rode his cock. His head tilted upwards, enthralled by the feelings he was experiencing. After he bounced up and down a few more times, Apollo gave out a howl and the looked down at Frost’s face. Frost looked at those lust filled eyes. But it wasn’t just lust, they were filled with compassion, kindness, and…love. Frost reached out his arm towards Apollo. His partner leaned into the arms that pulled him into another kiss.

Frost started to thrust his hips as he leaned into Apollo’s ear and whispered a cold breathe. “I love you too.” He felt Apollo’s body shutter as an after effect. The two kissed slowly, allowing their lips to linger. All the while the two were thrusting and pushing rhythmically.

Frost looked into Apollo’s eyes and smiled. “Get on your knees I want to fuck you.” Apollo smiled back and diligently followed the command. Soon Frost was plowing Apollo’s ass at full force. Apollo couldn’t believe what he was feeling. It was so intense. Frost knew right where to hit his prostate, like he knew everything else on how to please him. Frost was also periodically blowing cold air on his back. Apollo wasn’t sure if he was shivering from the chill or the intensity of the feeling.

He found himself panting loudly. He begged for Frost to fuck him harder. He told Frost how much he loved getting fucked. How he loved his cock. How he loved everything about this lover. He screamed out cursing a few times as wave after wave of pleasure took him over. It took all of his strength to keep himself up, and felt like his arms were about to give out. Soon he felt himself begin to climax. He thrusted his hips forward as he felt Frost cum inside of him and also felt his own cum burst out. It was so intense. He hadn’t touched himself at all. He remembered Frost mentioning a similar experience when they first had sex and when the fucked both times this morning. Now understood how powerful the orgasm was. He smiled to himself. They would have to work on achieving these powerful orgasms more often. And he was sure they would have many more opportunities.

Frost pulled out of him rather quickly. Apollo turned around and saw that Frost was grappling with the villain Brick. His mouth was gagged by the thug’s thick hands. Soon he noticed the entire Squadron on Evil had surrounded them.

“Don’t bother getting up for us young hero,” said The Boss. “I think it best you stay right where you’re at.

* * *

Wiget looked at the screen. He then looked over at Hardcore who was on the labs exam table and couldn’t seem to sit still. He kept squirming on his but the entire time during the examination.

“I see no signs of you having encountered any know toxins. Also your bodies heightened immune system would properly handle any toxicity from nearly all known poisons.”

Hardcore bounced on the table trying to appease his longing coming from inside his but.

“Are you sure. I was nauseous and had problems standing for a while. And did some other stuff.” The last part was almost inaudible. “I just want to be sure its out of my system.”

It took hours to get himself to leave the room. He had to walk back in his “armor with his dick and ass exposed. He had also left carrying the butt plug in his ass. It was the only way he could get himself to leave.

“You misunderstand me Hardcore,” replied Widget. “There are no traces of any poison entering your system. Even if you were properly treated or your own body handled the toxins there would still be traces of the compound.”

“You mean I wasn’t poisoned? But I don’t understand. I felt sick and dizzy. I was lightheaded and had trouble thinking. How could that be possible?”

“I could still run some other tests but as of now you appear to be fine.”

Hardcore soon left the lab. Widget looked at the lab results. He was telling the truth that there were no signs of poisoning involved in Hardcore’s system. What he failed to mention was there were signs of low levels of radiation and energies of magical origin. Nothing lethal, but definitely present.

Hardcore walked out of the lab feeling confused. He wasn’t sure what to make of everything. His ass felt horrible now. It had fully healed from the thrashing he gave himself, but it felt empty. He felt like he wanted more.

Hardcore saw a disgruntled Hero down the hall. “Is everything alright fearless leader?” he asked in a facetious tone. He was always acting cocky with Hero to show he wasn’t intimidated with the man. After what happened today he wasn’t letting that drop.

“Hardcore?” Hero looked at his report screen and looked at Hardcore. “According to my files you went to check a hostage situations and didn’t return until an hour ago. You were gone for about 24 hours. Did something go wrong?”

“No it was a false alarm. I checked the building out through and through and traced the call as well. The only thing was there was no call made. You think there is a glitch in the system.”

Hero gave a heavy sigh, “Great just what we need. We have just had a string of thefts lately and now we’re getting false alarms. Steel robbed a bank while Psy’s machine was down. The Squadron of Evil escaped with a truckload of diamonds. And I mean a literal truckload. They were able to escape Frost and Apollo’s watch. Now a large amount of arukite was reported being stolen.

Arukite was a strange rock from mystical origin. The rock was known to even effect Hardcore and Hero’s autonomy. The stone had a variety of colors and each one brought out a different emotion. Often they were encountered with green arukite that brought about the emotion of pain.

“What was weird is that they stole only purple arukite.”

Hardcore felt his heart jump. He remembered the chandelier in the strange room and its eerie lavender lights.

“What does purple evoke? I thought they only went for the green stuff?”

Hero gave the answer Hardcore already knew. “It evokes lust. It maybe being used in some sex clubs. It’s also known to create some fetishes. But maybe someone is hoping to create some new form of street drug. They only thing I know it we need to get that stuff back into containment.”

Hardcore left Hero without saying a word. He was under the arukite for 24 hours. And god knew what he did to himself during that time. He could not believe how he was duped into all those things. His mind wandered to those actions and he felt his ass wanting attention. He remembered what Hero said about creating fetishes. But he was strong he would fight this.

He got to his quarters and found a package had been dropped off for him. Hardcore opened the box and looked in. He felt a sudden wave of panic go through him. No that wasn’t right, he felt intimidated.

Inside the box was a familiar china doll with curly blonde locks and an assortment of unused objects of power. Hardcore dropped the box. He felt his hunger give in and grabbed one of the sealed dildo and ripped it out of its packaging.

Hardcore never saw the card the doll held that simply said “And the Hero found his inner Princess.”

* * *

Well at least some of my plans are working out. Hardcore was one of the few I was having issues figuring out what to do with. Than and the guy is intimidating as hell. He’ll be keeping himself busy so I can get things to work. I’ll find Frost and Psy and finish up their programming and soon the superhero orgy will start.

Soon the Dildoer will have victory…I can make complicated traps, but I can’t come up with a decent title.

* * *