The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How to Take Down a Hero: Chapter 6: New Faces

I bet you all thought I was giving up. That I was going to just walk away from taking over the heroes after botching things up so much. But that’s what part of being a villain is all about. Not giving up, even when you know you can’ t win. But I know I can win. Don’t think that I’m planning on losing or anything.

But this is just what I was saying you have to roll with the punches. Just because you miss a few heroes you were supposed to work on doesn’t mean it messes up your other plans.

I mean I had one hell of a plan for Cabal and I think Widget is ready to set it up.

* * *

Cabal walked into the room. He looked around the space. It looked like someone’s quarters. This was supposed to be a simple training exercise. A little too simple. He really didn’t understand what Widget was up too. He thought this was a waste of time. He was one of the master of hand to hand combat and weapon expert. He had taken down thousands of the Super Patrol’s adversaries. He was the greatest man power the team had to offer. At least in his opinion. And Widget was having him find some unknown object in a crew member’s quarters?

None of this made sense to him. He wasn’t even told what the object was. All he was told was that he would know the object once he found it. He knew this was a training exercise, but had this crew member stolen one of Widget’s devices and he just didn’t want to admit it? And did Widget feel any embarrassment? It didn’t really matter.

Cabal rummaged through the room. He went through the drawers and the regular places to hide stuff. Maybe something was placed in a wall. But then Widget had said this would be an extremely basic exercise.

He then checked the bed. He did find something underneath the bed frame. It was a black bag. He reached into the bag and pulled out the object inside. His stomach turned when he saw what it was. It was a fair sized dildo. Since the entire crew on base was male, he had to assume that whoever’s room he was in was probably gay. He quickly threw the item out of his hands and back on the bed.

Widget had said nothing about making sure the room was in proper order when he was done. Was he supposed to be covert? And why would a guy want to use one of those toys? He looked back at the item. It was a little weird looking. Like it glowed a little. Maybe it was a glow-in the dark toy. But why would it need to glow?

Cabal shook his head and continue to search the room. He looked into the guy’s closet. Sure enough there were men’s clothes in the wardrobe. Again nothing that screamed Widget or out of the ordinary until…His hand felt a familiar texture. It was another toy. This one was a little firmer and shaped different, but still had the weird glow to it. Why would someone want two of these? Well why would one want even one of them? He found himself staring at the object for a while. He felt himself get a little turned on thinking about the object.

Realizing his dick was hardening, Cabal through the object across the room. Why the hell did his body react that way? He didn’t want to use those objects. Those were for fags. And he was purely straight. He had slept with a lot of women. Tons even. He didn’t not want to use that object. It took him a few seconds to look away from the object.

Both objects had a weird purple glow to them. Why purple, Cabal wondered. And why he so horny thinking about those damn dildos. He had never even thought of putting anything in his ass before. Why did he think about it now? Did he want it in his ass? Did it feel good? Well it must feel good or else why would gay guys want it. But did it feel good?

Why was he thinking these thoughts? He needed to focus on the task at hand. Well maybe if he just played around with the toys he could get the ideas of out of his head. That made sense right? He walked over to the bed and picked up one of the dildos. It felt warm to the touch. But upon examination he found no signs of batteries or source of heat. That was odd. But the warmed toy probably felt good inside him.

This was too much. Cabal slammed the object back on the bed. He needed to chill. He started to go through some of the drawers again. His thoughts though kept slipping back to the toy. He kept looking over to the bed and felt his curiosity growing. Again he tried to focus on his task. And then he found another object. It wasn’t a dildo this time, but a tube of lube. Thoughts came rushing back to his mind.

It wouldn’t be so bad to try it out. Just to see what it was like. Just out of curiosity’s sake. No one would have to know.

Cabal walked over to the bed and peeled off his pants. He was a little annoyed at himself for always wearing the tight leather pants. They were great for combat as the leather helped lightened some of the blows, but they were so hard to get out of.

He kicked off his pants while lubing the object on the bed. He hesitantly put the object to his near his ass. He wanted to put it in, but it felt like he was going to jump off a cliff; no turning back. The urge finally won out and Cabal slowly put the item inside of himself.

The hero felt his dick stiffen when it entered him. It was an off feeling having the toy inside of him. But it felt right. It also felt better the he moved the object. The harder he pushed and pulled the toy or the faster the pace it felt good. He understood why gay guys liked this. He was going to have to get one of these for himself. Or maybe he could take this one. Would the unknown gay officer mention that he was missing a dildo? Who would go out of their way for that? He could enjoy using the toy in his free time. After all the guy had two.

After remembering the second dildo Cabal looked over on the floor. What would it feel like to have two toys in his ass he wondered? There was only one way to find out.

* * *

Officer Jose Rodriguez looked at the attractive man. There was no doubt in what was going down in the alley. He had been passing by and saw the scene. The man that didn’t run was dressed so provocatively that he was most likely a Midnight Cowboy.

“Sorry son, looks like I’m going to have to bring you in.” Calling the guy son didn’t seem right. The guy seemed to be in his 30’s, though at top shape. Rodriguez himself was 34 and also in prime shape. Before joining the force he was a navy seal and maintained his intense workouts. He slapped the cuffs on the man’s wrists. The guy looked like he could break the cuffs in half, but he wasn’t putting up much resistance. In face his arms were already in a restraining position when he caught the two and he hadn’t moved them since the second suspect ran off. Maybe the guy was in shock.

After reading him his Miranda rights he asked if he understood. There was no response. “Hey you okay?”

Hardcore simply nodded. He felt disgraced having the cuffs on him. For breaking the law again. What would his abuela think is she found out? Especially considering what he was caught doing. What was worst was that he was turned on by the whole thing, even by the cop handcuffing him.

The officer noted that the man walked like he was defeated. They walked down the other side of the alley, away from the main street. He was hoping to catch sight of the other guy. His squad car was also parked back there.

“Do you know who the other guy was?”

Hardcore shook his head.

“Were you charging him?”

There was a long pause. Finally Hardcore spoke, “He thought I was.”

“Were you?”

Again Hardcore shook his head.

“But you didn’t correct him. Why?”

“I just wanted…” Hardcore trailed off.

“Listen up boy,” the officer said. “It’s illegal to sell sex in this city. Also public displays like that are going to get you in to trouble as well. If you want to get your rocks off with public displays there is a bathhouse or sex clubs for that.” Officer Rodriguez wasn’t a prude. He also wanted to make sure people got off the streets. “I think with your body you can even get a job there.”

“I have a job,” Hardcore said.

“Yeah, but this would be a legal job. You’d be safer too.”

“I told you I’m not a prostitute. I just wanted…” again he trailed off.

Officer Rosrigez doubted his statement. The way the guy was dressed looked like he was trying to get attention. “What did you want boy?”

Hardcore remained silent, looking down at the ground.

Rodriguez pushed Hardcore against the his squad car. “Come on boy tell me.”

Hardcore looked down towards the officer’s dick. The cop looked like he was packing. He found himself licking his lips. Rodriguez saw. “Is this what you want?” he said supping his package.

A glazed look came over Hardcore’s eyes. “I want a real dick,” he muttered.

Rodriguez knew the guy was hot, but he was having an affect on him. More so than he cared to admit. It was being played out at full force. “A real dick. You want a real man’s dick. Like this thing?” The office pushed Hardcore down on his knees and pushed his face into his crotch. Hardcore, wasting no time, mouthed the piece covered by the police uniform.

“Think you can handle this big boy?” The simple answer came from the unrestrained rubbing of his face into Rodriguez’s groin. A brief thought that the guy might by high on something crossed his mind, but soon other thoughts filled his head. “Why don’t you open it up?” Hardcore looked over at the hand cuffs that were keeping his hands behind his back. “With your teeth, boy.”

Hardcore followed the command and used his teeth to unzip the man’s fly. The button was a bit harder to do, but he eventually managed. He then began to mouth the black briefs that laid underneath. The cop was huge. Bigger than Craig, the man in the alley and even hardcore himself. The piece was sticking out of the seams of the briefs and still seemed to be growing.

Officer Rodriguez pulled the dick out giving his glory full exposure. He smiled as Hardcore drooled over his 11 inches. “This is a real man’s cock. Is this what you were looking for boy?”

Hardcore nodded as he started at the dick. With a sudden jerk he felt the officer pull him up, and away from the large desired object. He could have withstood the pull. He could have broken out of the cuffs. He could have taken or resisted against the cops tugs. While the officer’s jerks and pulls were done with great force they actually wouldn’t have moved Hardcore. But he went along with every move. He followed every direction the man wanted him to go. He soon found his body slamming on the hood of the squad car.

He felt the gloved hand of the cop caress his ass. Then he felt a firm smack from his backside. He ass spasmed. “Now that is a nice ass.” The officer said while giving the firm piece another slap.

Hardcore pressed his body again the car pushing his ass back against the aggressive hand. After another firm slap he gave out a low moan. He was rewarded by another slap. After a while he felt the hand pull at his shorts and Hardcore felt everything jump in excitement in his body.

Rodriguez pulled down the shorts leaving the ass exposed. He left the jock strap on. He liked how the piece framed the round ass so nicely. He gave the backside another strong spank. The attractive man gave another good moan. Rodriguez realized he had to be careful or he might really let loose on the guy. He wanted to hold back his darker side; well for the most part he did.

“So boy,” Smack! “Do you think you’re man enough to take me?” Smack!

“Yes.” Hardcore moaned meekly.

“Really? Cause only a real man can take this guy. Do you think you’re man enough?”

This was the second time someone had mentioned being a real man and taking it to him that day. Something inside of him stirred. But his thoughts refocused on his desires.

“God, fuck me,” Hardcore screamed out.

The officer smiled. The guy was already stretched and greased. Still he went in slowly so not to hurt him.

Hardcore felt the tip enter him. It felt so good. It felt good to have his ass filled again. And the warmth from the dick was incredible. The cop thrusted in and the pulled out. Each time a little bit more of the length would enter him. As more and more of the length enter his, the pace also quickened. The sensations over whelmed Hardcore. His sensitive ass was in total thrall. He finally knew Craig was telling the truth; the real thing was better.

Hardcore dug his fingers into the police car. This was done literally. He forgot his strength. Luckily the officer was too enthralled to notice the damage in his car. The officer was also enjoying the mews and moans from the man as his ass was assaulted.

“You have a nice tight hole boy,” Officer Rodriguez grunted. “Is this you first time?”

“Yes. Oh god. Yes. It feels so good.”

“Is it really your first time? You seemed nicely stressed out before we started. You sure?”

Hardcore moaned. “I had a toy in me earlier. I never had the real..the real thing in me before. Oh gawd. So much. Oh man so much better.”

Rodriguez smiled at the admission. There was a slight guilt in taking the man’s cherry. But the man seemed to be enjoying his first ride. He might as well make sure he continued to have a good experience.

“So you like playing with toys? I take it you have one.”

Hardcore gave mew sounds in confirmation.

“How many do you have? Two? Five?”

“More,” Hardcore grunted.

“More of this?” Rodriguez asked giving a forceful thrust, “or more toys?”

“Yes!” Screamed out Hardcore.

“Still not sure which you referring to. How many toys do you have boy.” The officer leaned over the body and lifted Hardcore head by his hair. He turned the head so he could see the face. His face looked like he was in pure lust.

“A lot.” Hardcore said meekly. He felt a bit ashamed about all his toys, not to mention the lot he just bought.

“How many? We talking 10? 20?”

“More,” Hardcore grunted as his eyes looked down.

“Well well you have one horny hole on ya boy. Any of your toys better than mine?”

“No. Your…yours is so good. So much better. So hot. Need this so bad.” Hardcore went on without any encouragement from the officer. “I love cock. I need it. Cock feels so good…tastes so good. I want it. I’m not going to want to stop. My ass needs cock.”

Through his confessions Hardcore felt himself explode. His ass ring tightened around Rodriguez’s cock that brought the officer over the edge.

The two laid there panting for a while. For Hardcore it was the most intense orgasm he had ever experienced. And he had been experiencing a lot lately.

“You’ve had a lot of fun today hot stuff.” Rodriguez stroked Hardcore’s back. “Now promise me you won’t try to sell yourself on the streets again.”

“I wasn’t trying to…” Harcore injected.

“Yeah, yeah. Here a make you a deal. I’ll let you go, BUT you go to the club tonight and I’ll be there.” He leaned into the man’s ear. “And I’ll bring my night stick. And my other night stick.”

Hardcore felt himself shiver.

In truth Rodriguez probably would have a hard time charging the man with public display of lewd behavior when he had joined the lewd behavior. That wasn’t the moral high grounds on any account.

“So will you go to the club tonight?”

Hardcore mewed out a yes.

“I’ll bring some toys with me.” Rodriguez said coolly. He slid his hands on the large ass. “I’d love to see you in a pair of chaps. What’s you size boy, I’ll bring a pair.”

“I own a pair,” the hero said.

“Oh you are fun. Wear them tonight.” He undid the cuffs. Hardcore stood up and went to fix his shorts when the officer stopped him and pushed him against the car. He slammed into a kiss. It was rough and unapologetic.

“Tonight then. 9 o’clock.” Rodriguez said give the other man a swift pat on his backside sending him off. Hardcore was sure that the man was staring at his ass while he walked away.

* * *

Widget had been busy. His new programming had shifted a majority of his experiments. It wasn’t like he had been programmed to generate experiments to create new sexual entities, but it was an amalgam of the new and former programs. The former program was to enrich mankind with new technology to assist them. The new program had put sex at the highest priority imaginable. So what made more sense than creating more efficient sexual beings for the betterment of mankind.

His thoughts kept thinking of new ways to create new, better sexual partners, primarily for hay sex though. The results were even giving him ideas on how to improve himself.

Still his ethical programming had been heavily corrupted. Widget knew very little about the outcomes of his experiments until he actually did them. It was not like he had an intended purpose but rather worked to see what came out. Usually with technology this wasn’t a huge issue, but with working on human subjects this was a bigger problem. And the new program didn’t care, or at least had no parameters about certain issues like possible cause of harm.

He was now working on a new formula. It was similar to the one given to Psy, but it was also given added gene splicing components by using Hardcore’s adaptive DNA into a sort of RNA transmutant factor. The formula was also kicked with a form of Fossilatite, a type of drug that gave some people superhuman attributes for a short time. (Fossilatite also had nasty side effects. A person’s body would create a strong resilience against the drug so it’s superhuman power effects would only work the first 3 or 4 times upon taking.)

There was the issue that new formula only was effective within 2 hours of creation so Widget had to work fast. Widget had decided, rather quickly, to use some of the crooks he had at his disposal. Again his ethical protocol should have been raising alerts but that portion of his consciousness was viewing the copious amount of porn videos in his memory banks.

He decided to use multiple subjects because Fossilatite always appeared to have different effects on people. Some people gained super strength, others, super speed, and other mental abilities. There was no scientific reason why all the different abilities from one man made substance but those were the results. But he needed multiple people so he needed to see the variance factors. One would think that using such a dangerous experiment he would use hard core crook and maybe a murderer or something. Instead he got some pickpockets for no apparent reason.

The guy the guards had brought in was a scraggly man. He now was now in a tube like coffin filled with a gas form of the new formula that Widget had created…though he still wasn’t sure when he made it. He had too many programs going on at once to really be paying attention to specifics.

“Let me go you fucking freak show!” Cried out the man. He was very skinny, probably had to live off the street. The man had no ID and no place of address that was registered. He was also showing signs of malnutrition and lack of hygiene which gave clear evidence that the man was homeless. He appeared Pilipino and possibly in his late 30’s.

“I said GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU BASTSARD!” The man cried out which sounded more like a growl.

Widget wasn’t paying too much attention to the man. Well he was, but more through the monitors of vital signs, heart rhythms and bioelectric readings than on what he was actually saying. He did, however, accede to the man’s request (though Widget would never know it from ignoring the verbal scans within the room).

The man stumbled out of his containment tube wheezing. He wasn’t the type to run out of breathe. There was a weird smell within the tube. “What have you done to me you pissing freak.” The man panted. He felt his skin was crawling with bugs. The rooms lights also appeared to flicker.

“It appears that the subject, Specimen D, is drawing alternative sources of energy to fulfill further alterations,” Widget said recording his statements for scientific records. “The body is adapting to its new surroundings. As with the other subjects the new specimen will most likely need proteins, carbs and fat to fulfill energy for the next phase.”

“What the fuck are you talking about robot,” wheezed the man. The talk of food was getting him hungry. He looked over and saw a table had been set up with food. The man felt the pains of hunger hit him. He forgot about the mechanical menace and lunged to the food. He found himself gorging on the pieces of meat, cake and bread. It had appeared that other people had eaten here as well, but this didn’t stop the man. He was used to other people’s leftovers.

“Like the other subjects the man is able to acquire much more food than should be possible in a short amount of time. He has also disregarded safety to acquire the food. It is estimated that he has consumed 2073.45 calories in 5.789 minutes. The minimal record of total consumption for total consumption has been 7832.233 calories. This specimen is by far the skinniest of the research group 1. His body is also absorbing electrical, heat and kinetic sources of energy around him, which has not been seen in the other subjects. It may be that the lack of nutritional resources from the original host requires the body to seek out energy from other sources to assist with changes.”

Widget continued his observations verbally. The man did not seem to care, he just needed to eat. The drive was much more intense than normal though. He just kept eating.

“Specimen had reached 8,4221 calories. It is expected that phase 2 will begin shortly.” Widget watched was the man crumpled to the ground.

* * *

A nondescript man walked into the bar known as Wreck Room. No one really paid any attention to him. This wasn’t saying much, because most of the patrons were pretty distracted. But this man could walk into any place and not be noticed, it was his specialty. Anyone seeing this man would describe him of average height, average weight, average appearance and nothing really identifiable or rememberable. He was a man who could blend into any surrounding. A man who could sneak into an army base, be inspected by top officials and still not be discovered. This man was a master spy. This man was so good at keeping his cover secret that even most of his team didn’t even know he existed. This man was Shift of the Super Patrol.

Shift had the ability to change his shape and features at will. It became very helpful in getting information about enemies or corrupt officials. He had infiltrated enemy countries, MI5, the CIA and FBI. There were very few places that Shift couldn’t hide. But his identity and very existence always remain extremely confidential. Only a few people knew his existence, even within the Super Patrol. One of these people was Psy. Shift liked Psy. He respected his privacy and was usually good to appreciate the work he did.

One of the problems of a man who didn’t exist was that no one knew all the amazing things you did. But he did not need the glory; he was helping keep the world safe. But it was good to talk to Psy and share his endeavors with someone. That and it was hard to keep your existence secret from a telepath. Shift had developed some resistance to mind probes, but having a telepath to communicate with long distance was by far the safest mode of communication that wasn’t traceable.

As an expert observer, Shift noticed something wasn’t right about the normal atmosphere at the Wreck Room. For starters, the room was farm warmer that it normally would have been. That was his first impression as he walked through the door. But something felt wrong, like he was being blindsided by something. It was like a thought was there, but he couldn’t give it words.

Shift looked over the room and tried to see if something was out of place. He tried to concentrate harder on his surroundings. He made a realization; there were no women in the bar. This wasn’t that odd for a more dominate male crowd in a sports bar, but there was usually some women in the area. But this wasn’t the issue that was eluding Shift.

Something wasn’t making sense. He was a keen observer of his surroundings. He had to be in order to stay unnoticed. But something was stopping him from articulating his observations. It had to be some kind of mind play. Shift focused on putting up his mental filters to clear his head out. He closed his eyes and gathered his thoughts. He then open his eyes back opened and saw what his mind would originally not let him process.

Not only were there no women, but there were no heterosexual men either (except for himself). Every man was in some kind of lewd behavior. Some were dancing with each other in some various parts of undress, some were ogling other men across the bar, some were making out and some were even having sex in plain sight. Some kind of psychic trick was at play if he wasn’t able to process all this when he walked in.

Ever adapting to his surroundings, Shift changed his body slightly. He made himself gain a few pounds, grow older and appear like he was balding. He figured the less attractive he was the less attention he would get and it appeared to be working.

He had to figure out what was causing this.

* * *

Cabal walked into the room. He looked around the space. It looked like a simple sitting room. Still, he looked around. Widget just wanted him to hang out here while he tried out some new formula.

Apparently Widget had given this stuff to Psy to “improve physical performance,” but wanted to video record the process. He would have to wait in the room for a while. There were four cameras in plain sight, one in each corner. A large monitor showed what each camera was recording. Cabal watched himself on the monitor as seated himself in one of the chairs and just waited for something to happen.

Widget didn’t say what kind of formula he had taken. He was wondering if this would beef him up or improve some other psychical trait. He and Psy were not heavy hitters like Hero and Hardcore, and had to rely on their own fitting prowess. Cabal had always surpassed Psy in fighting, and did not want the man to have any upper advantage on him. After all the guy could read your thoughts.

The hero didn’t really noticed any changes in his body. He was finding himself getting really antsy though. He felt himself begin to twitch his leg a lot. He wondered if this was part of the drug.

Cabal did have to ask if this was legal or even safe for him to taking this untested drug. Widget had said everything was fine, and the cyborg had never intentionally put his partners in danger with his experiments before. Still most of the previous experiments were with tech and not drugs and bio stuff.

But he would be under observations for a couple of hours. Which was going to be boring. There wasn’t even a magazine to read. What was worst, he was getting a little randy for some reason. He wished he had jagged off before this.

Cabal was finding it harder and harder to stay still. He felt so horny and he wasn’t sure why. He wanted to grab his cock and message it for a bit, but the cameras made it a little unnerving. He looked at himself fidgeting on the chair.

God if only he could get some release. He tried to think up something that would distract him, but his hormones were getting the better of him. He did a few work out routines to try and blow off some steam. It kept him busy, but he really just wanted o play with his meat. Why couldn’t he keep his mind off of that?

The hero looked at himself in the monitors. He was in excellent shape, but he was sweating from the routine. This may have been a side effect of the drug. Cabal decided to take off the top part of his uniform to relieve the heat and see if there were any effects from the drugs. He looked at the monitor and saw his hairless chiseled chest. No changes were scene. He did notice that his nipples were rather hard.

Cabal found his hands wandering his chest as he cupped different parts of his exposed skin. He was feeling testy because he would rather be touching other places. Why was he so god damn horny? And why did he need to be reminded that he was being recorded.

Cabal sat back down giving a long sigh. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back trying to relax. He felt like he could almost hear whispers from the PA system, but that was probably all in his head.

He tried to relax, but his just wanted to hump something. He felt his hand explore his exposed chest. It felt good. It was also probably evident on the screen. Cabal decided he would allow himself this. If anything he could just blame it on the side effects of the drug. He kept his eyes closed and allowed his fingers to run along his nipples and over the bridge between his chest and abs. Cabal opened up his eyes and saw the image fondling himself on the monitor. He had to admit the image was pretty hot. After all he was an attractive guy and well in shape. In truth he was getting aroused by watching himself.

He watched as his hands started to wander lower to across his abs. He finally felt himself able to relax. The idea of someone watching made him become more aroused. He found himself wanting to show off. He teasingly drew his fingers closer to the seams of his leather pants. He watches as his hard on became evident in the monitors.

Cabal smiled at one of the cameras as he cupped his package. He began to thrust his hips into his own hands. He felt his sexual energy rising and barely noticed his inhibitions were greatly decreasing. All thoughts about Widget’s experiment left his head and all that mattered as showing off for the camera. Foreign words had entered his heads, almost like they were repeating themselves; all telling him how much fun it was to show off.

He was soon watching the screens, viewing his hand slip into his pants and begin to fondle his manhood. He vulgarly thrusted him hips forward to make it obvious to the cameras what he was doing. He couldn’t believe how horny he was feeling. His other hand was roaming his body finding erogenous zones he hadn’t known he had.

It wasn’t long before he ripped open his pants and exposed his impressive hard-on pressed against his boxer briefs. Cabal grab his piece and began to fondle it with a large grin on his face. He started to poke the tip of his cock out, playfully giving the viewer small glimpses for his manhood.

He wanted to tease the fictional viewer some more, but he was already too wired to hold back anymore. Help pulled his boxers off and threw them across the room. Now nothing was holding him back from stroking his thick meat. He smiled as his dick was plainly seen in most of the monitors. He watched the screens as his hand went up and down his cock and his body wiggled lustfully.

His dick felt so hard. His hand was drenched in precum. In the back of his mind he wished he had a recording of this so he could watch it later. He had never been so turned on before.

His body jerked and he felt his cock release. He shot out five streams of cum, two of which hit him in the face. The rest coated his chest. He looked in the screens and saw himself covered in his own cum and felt him so get turned on by the sight. He looked so slutty. He also saw in the monitors that his cock was twitching and growing again.

Maybe that chemical helped him recover fast he decided. He would have to see if that was true and went right to work on finding out.

* * *

Specimen D was in the fertile position on the floor. It didn’t feel like pain but his every muscle in his body tensed up. It was like he was having a muscle cramp within his body. “Like the others, the specimen has consumed more calories than normally possible in a short amount of time. His body is quickly altering to the changes of the formula.

Widget watched as the specimen’s skin began to swell. The man was actually feeling an intense heat over his body. Again no pain seemed to be endured but he had no control over his body. He had been like this for the last 2 hours. The man’s clothing began to tear. Widget wasn’t sure why he kept the clothing on. The man had not been that attractive so maybe that was why he decided to wait for the process to take place.

Specimen D tore at his clothing. It was too constraining. He needed to get it off or it would suffocate him. For a second in his panicked mind he thought his clothes were shrinking, but this was not the case. His body was growing, well more importantly his muscles were growing. It body was also generating a lot of heat and the clothes, even though rags, made him feel sweltering hot. He used his fingers to rip the fabric off of him. He didn’t care that the mechanical freak show saw him nude.

After a time the changes finally stopped. There was a mirror in the room and the man looked into it. The figure staring back at him did not look recognizable. He had been scraggily before but now had strong definition. His skin even seemed to glow in flawless perfection.

He looked at the face which looked weird to him. He had never been that attractive before. If anything he now looked boyish, much younger that his actual age. Were those dimples?

“The subject appears much younger than his previous state. He appears to be in his early 20’s. Since the subjects age it unknown it is unclear if this is regenerative or if it simply maximizes his appearance of his real age,” stated Widget.

The man jumped. He had forgotten about the robot. “The large amount of calories consumed appear to have assisted muscle growth. Subject was originally 98 lbs and now weighs 168.1 lbs with 7% body fat. This is an increase of 58.6896% of body mass with optimal muscle tone and functioning. By far the largest change in specimen.”

The man looked down at his body. He had gained 70 lbs? It all appeared to be muscle though. It wasn’t like he was a body builder but his body was extremely fit now, like one of those supers. He felt his hands explore the strong body he now possessed. He looked like a gymnast or something. His hand explored his body wanting to make sure everything was real.

“Muscle mass growth appears to be associated with the Hardcore DNA. Due to DNA altering origins within Formula 1, there should be an increased sex drive. Specimen D’s sexual organs appear to have grown for optimal viewing proportions.”

Sexual organs? What was the robot talking about? The man looked down as remembered he was completely naked. His heart jumped for a second, but then he saw what the freak was talking about. His dick had grown. His balls too, had grown. For some odd reason he looked at his ass, even though that wasn’t a sexual organ (right?). His it was also plump and had clear curves of muscles. This seemed to please him greatly, though he wasn’t sure why.

Wanting to make sure everything was still real he found himself fondling the cock and ass. They felt real and also really good. He also found a strange new sensation from his ass as he got more aroused.

“The new formula, hence named Formula 2, also appears to increase the size of the prostate. Once aroused becomes very sensitive to subjects. Specimen D appears to be having similar results.“

Widget watched as the man began to finger himself. He was lost in the sensations his new body was giving him. Widget would have smiled, if he normally was used to expressing emotions, but walked over to the man. His mind was always racing, and he always forgot about his own needs.

It was during one of the few times he could think clearly was during sex. Widget removed the man’s hands from his anus and inserted his own digits into the man’s now wanton hole. Widget’s fingers wear coating themselves with a lube-like substance. It was one of the enhancements he had done to himself.

The man appeared to lose balance from the wave of pleasure he was experiencing. Widget’s instruments allowed him to see the neurological phenomenon. The prostate was morphed to cause pleasurable feelings throughout the whole body. The man’s entire body was in shock from the experience.

“More,” the man mumbled. “I need more of that.”

Widget realized that this craving for sex would most likely be a same effect a drug might have. The most rational outcome would be that this man would chase after these sexual feelings to embrace this form of high. Listening to the man’s pleas, Widget inserted a third finger into the man. In response the man moaned. Widget had used his free arm to help support the man and keep him from falling.

Widget’s sensors picked up sources of a pheromone that was evoking lust within himself. But oddly the pheromone was not airborne. It appeared to be within the oils in the man’s skin. This meant that unlike Hardcore, the pheromone was distributed by touch and not smell.

The cyborg looked at the man’s inflated organ. The cock looked to be thick, about 1.98 inches in diameter and 9.12 inches in length. He found his hand reaching towards it to further examine the piece. It was leaking precum and appeared to be very sensitive to Wigdet’s touch.

The man made pathetic moan and whimper. He pushed himself against Widget’s fingers. “More. I need it deeper it me.”

“My finger length is at capacity. I do have another unit that can reach further is you require,” Widget said. One would almost say that the monotone statement was said sarcastically, but would not be able to say for sure.

Widget stroked himself a few times to get the lube from his hands onto his cock. He lined up the phallus to the hole. “Is this what you desire?” In truth the language may have come from a bad porno movie within his program, but he appeared to be having fun with the words, or possibly he was correcting them.

“I need it in me. Please man,” said the man.

Again the idea of addiction became placed within Widget’s head. This man would become addicted to sex. To being fucked by cock. Still he pushed his hips forward inserting his dick into the man.

“Oh yes.”

Widget had not played with the other specimen like he was now. He had been so engrossed with his experiments that he had not taken the time to engage in intercourse himself. But he was enjoying the interaction. He played with Specimen D, nuzzled his neck and stroked the man’s cock. A million of thoughts of sexual knowledge were within Widget, thanks to the malware that corrupted his system. And he was attempting to use some of that knowledge on Specimen D who moaned in appreciation.

Widget’s mind was always clearer during sex. His corrupted programs were busy focusing on the sexual event of sex, working toward heightening the experience. But Widget always had multiple programs and subprograms running at once. While malware programs were focusing on Specimen D his original program was making certain realizations.

He realized what he did to Private Birch, Sgt. Bellow, to Apollo and Frost, to Psy and all the other cadets he had experimented on. Not to mention what he had done to Specimen D. He didn’t even know the man’s name. The man might not even remember his own name after what had been done to him. He had took this person and turned him into a tool who could only focus on sex. Widget did not feel emotion in the normal sense, instead of guilt he felt a Violation Priority of Ethical Incompliance Protocol, which was very similar to guilt for him.

Still his sex drive (or sex hard drive?) was is full throttle. Widget looked at his latest creation or violation (depending on which program was observing). Widget was now lying on the floor as the Specimen D rode the cyborg with a gleeful expression on his face. The man was following his new nature.

“I am sorry,” Widget said.

“For what?” Specimen D asked panting and he continued to fuck himself on the dick. “It feels so good. This feeling is incredible.”

“I made you this way. I don’t fully understand why I did, but your body will now crave sex with men.”

“You made me into a fag,” stated the man. “That’s fine. This feeling though my body, it’s too good to turn down.”

“But that is just it. You will sell yourself to anyone just to get access to male genitalia. You will do everything in your power to please others. I essentially made you the perfect rentboy.”

“A rentboy?” the man said confused.

“A male prostitute,” Widget explained. “Also known as a midnight cowboy, hustler, escort,…” Widget list off some other defining terms, but Specimen D continued to ride the cock and enjoy the feelings coursing through him. He was only brought back by the desperate sounding plea.

“Please,” Widget moaned, “You must get out of here. Who knows what else I may do. I can give you the codes to get out of here, but you must take the others.” The android was sounding weak or even exhausted. This slightly disappointed Specimen D because he wanted to play more. But he also remembered he was prisoner here. He took down the information mentally while he continued to fuck the man.

“I’m soOOARRGH!” screamed Wigdet. He had came feeling a rush the orgasm. Specimen D had cummed with the experience. Something had happened when the robot released in him. He felt different. Widget laid on the floor unconscious.

Still somewhat confused Specimen D decided to make a break for it. But he was supposed to take the others. But what others? He figured if he was Specimen D then there may have been A through C as well. But Specimen D wasn’t his name, but he couldn’t remember his own.

Specimen D walked towards the holding cells. He never questioned how he knew where they were, he just did. He punched in the codes Widget had given him. And walked into the room.

* * *

Cabal walked into the room. He looked around the space. Two of the soldiers were there looking at him. They had odd expressions on their face and the hero didn’t know what to take from that.

Widget had asked him to try on an experiment he was working on. He said it was a simple exercise that he needed to get done. Cabal always felt he was always used to do these menial jobs. Hardcore, Hero or even the new recruit Apollo weren’t asked to do these kinds of tasks. All he had to do was try on some new kind of uniform. Widget had said that it was some kind of new material that would be more effective in combat. But that was all the cyborg informed him of.

The two men led Cabal to the costume. They were rather quiet, but seemed polite enough. The costume looked very much like his own. It was spread out on an upright metal board, being held up by some weird constraints. It looked to be made of leather and had the same mask and arm bands. This prototype was made for him specifically. Cabal found this odd.

He started to undress out of his uniform. It could have been his imagination, but the soldiers seemed to get excited about him doing so. They were very intent on watching him get out of his clothes. Usually the normal thing would be to look away, but they had no qualms at looking right at him.

Cabal was about to walk to the prototype when one of the men stopped him. “Sorry sir, the underwear needs to come off as well.”

“What?” Cabal didn’t understand the need for that. Were these guys queers and just wanted to see his dick?

“We’re just following orders sir. Master Widget was vague, but he said that all clothes must be removed or there might be some side effect, or contamination or something like the suit wouldn’t be as effective. Again he was rather vague, but he was specific on taking off the underwear.”

Cabal sighed. They had the right description of Widget so maybe they were telling the truth. And besides if these guys were fags, they would have a good show from his large dick. He took off his boxerbriefs and sure enough the two men’s eyes filled with lust staring directly at his soft cock. They looked like they were holding back from jumping on him bone. One of the guys handed him the top part of the costume. It figured they wouldn’t give him the bottom half, they wanted to stare a little longer.

They then gave him the pants. And then noticed that the prototype didn’t have any other garment. “Wait should there be something in-between me and the suit.”

“Sorry sir?”

“Underwear. Is there anything I can wear for underwear?”

“No the directions say to go commando. Sorry sir, we’re just following orders.”

Cabal wasn’t sure if this was true, but he decided to go along anyways. The two guys were very willing to help him with getting his pants on, even though Cabal said he could handle it himself. But he wasn’t sure why he was letting the guys do it. He was feeling a little weird and weak. So maybe that was why he was letting these gay guys help him out. Still they seemed to have a little trouble getting the outfit on him. Or at least it appeared they were having trouble. They kept grabbing his ass and stoked his leg through the entire process. For some off reason he was enjoying the process.

After a while with struggling and grasping they finally finished getting the entire uniform on.

“Um, okay, what am I supposed to do now?” Cabal asked.

The metal table that held the costume started to react as the weird constraints shot out and grabbed Cabal’s wrists. The restraints started to pull Cabal towards the table.

“Huh?” stated one of the soldiers. “What is going on?”

Cabal was less enthused that the two men did not know what was going on. He struggled against the restraints when suddenly a jarring sense of pain hit his body. His body slammed against the table and restraints wrapped around his ankles trapping him to the table.

Cabal looked at the soldiers who looked rather confused and scared. They rushed towards Cabal and struggled with the restraints to get them off.

A restraint then came out of the table and covered Cabal’s mouth. He tried to call out for help but it came out of muffles. He was essentially gagged. It was harder to breathe and Cabal and to concentrate his breathing to his nose. For a second he thought he saw a weird purple glow coming from his costume. But that might have been from the lack of air.

“What’s going on?” asked one of the soldiers, still struggling with the arm restraint.

“I don’t know. Widget said nothing about this, but you know how some of the equipment goes crazy sometimes,” stated the other solider.

“Don’t worry Cabal, we’ll get you out,” said one of the soldiers just before he fell from a strong tug and losing his grip.

Cabal was not relieved from what was going on. What was also weird was that where the soldiers were grabbing, mainly his arms, had a weird tingling sensation.

“Hey is it me or does this costume feel weird?” said the one solider still standing.

“Huh?” said the guy getting up. “Let me see.”

The man stroked at Cabal’s chest to have a feel. Cabal felt the weird sensation hit his chest as well. It didn’t feel painful but more ticklish. Also there was a feeling of a bolt of energy corseting through that portion of his body.

“It feels strange like leather but more rubbery. It has a strange effect on my hands though. Like it feeling tingly.”

Cabal realized it was having the same effect on the two men as well. But he also found his body jerking when the man had touched his chest. The energy, or whatever it was, felt more intense.

“Dude focus on getting him out of here.”

“I…I think he’s enjoying it though.” Said the man stroking his chest.

His other hand moved across his side adding more of the weird sensation across Cabal. He heard himself moan, which was entirely involuntary.

“See, apparently touching him feels good. And he enjoys it too.”

“But we need to concentrate on getting him down. I’m sure he doesn’t want to be gagged and restrained. Come one focus man.”

But the soldier wasn’t stopping the caresses. Cabal tried to resist the weird feeling but it kept pulsating through his costume. He wanted to tell him to stop. To find Widget or someone that could break him free of the device, but was unable to communicate with the men.

He tried to think of a way to pantomime the requests, but it was hard with his legs and arms bound. The man stroking his body was also not helping.

“No see, he’s really enjoying it. See how he is pressing up against my touch. He wants this.”

Cabal gave a worried look to the other soldier. Hopefully he would see him.

“I don’t know. Cabal can you let us know if you want us to, um keep touching you. Dude that sounds perverted,” the man said while letting his hand press into Cabal’s abs.

Cabal felt the energy hit him in three places now. It was too much. He let out a loud moan. Even he could tell it sounded pleasurable like a lover’s moan. Which would most likely be interpreted…

“You’re right he does want it”

Great, thought Cabal.

“Yeah. And look at his cock, it’s getting hard. Man he’s so hot. So many of these supers are gorgeous. Some guys just get all the luck. The looks, the powers…”

“And a big cock, look at that baby grow.”

Cabal felt humiliated. His own body was betraying him. Whatever the weird energy was it was making him horny.

The men were now stroking his leg, arm, abs and chest. Each area felt extremely good. Cabal felt his body convulsing and the waves of the weird energy going through him.

“Man it feels good to touch him. And he looks like he enjoying this so much.”

“Yeah, I know. For some weird reason I’m getting horny from just touching him. Or maybe I’m getting off on him enjoying it so much.”

Cabal realized he was moaning a lot now. His body was so absorbed by the experience of touch that he was losing focus of what was happening. What was worse was that he was starting to want it more. Every time the costume was pushed into him he started to crave it more.

“Oh man I can’t hold back anymore I want to grab it.”

Cabal felt the hand go for his cock. The weird energy was now pulsing through his dick. He let out the loudest moan yet was the man stroked him through the costume. He felt himself cum within the costume. The orgasm felt amazing, like nothing he had felt before.

But the men did not stop their caresses they just kept at it. And Cabal wanted them to.

* * *

Hardcore got to his room. The parcel was there from the shop. There was also a personal note from Craig making willful hints about returning.

He thought back of his day. Three men in one day. And we was planning to meet the last in a sex club. This wasn’t his life two days ago. But he was diving head first into everything.

He pulled out his chaps. He put them aside for the evening. It was the same ones the doll had called his “armor.” Hardcore then opened up on of his boxes and pulled out an unused toy. He soon found himself plunging the toy inside of him. He then grabbed another new toy and filled his mouth with it. They may not have been the real thing, but they would help hold off the insatiable lust until he could go out tonight.

His thoughts were filled with Craig and the officer attacking him at both ends. He couldn’t wait to get the real thing inside him again.

* * *

Elsewhere Jose Rodriguez passed by a phone booth on with beat. The public telephone began to ring. He looked around and saw that no one was present. He picked up the phone. “Yes?” he answered.

“Don’t worry. He’ll be there.”

* * *

“Hey I said, can I get you a drink?” the bartender yelled.

The fairly unattractive man was taken back that the man was giving him any attention. He was so used to not getting noticed that this man starting a conversation with him made him feel unsettled. There were no strategies in how to stay hidden in a mad gay bar turned sex orgy.

“Um, can I just get a coke for right now,” Shift said.

“Sure that’s all you want?” said Kite. His body moved in a suggestive position. The man was only in a pair of briefs that exposed a recent cum stain that looked to be still wet. “The owner said everyone get’s free first round. Sure you don’t want something stronger?” he said with a wink.

Shift was still not used to this attention when he didn’t want it and coming from a man didn’t make it easier. He was used to flirting with men despite his heterosexual orientation. Shift had to play gay or straight women in his past experiences, so being a homophobic prude was useless.

“Like I said just a coke,” Shift replied. Alcohol would weaken any psychic resistance someone would have. So the person pulling the strings had probably pulled the free drinks to assist in whatever was going on.

The bartender left the drink inquiring again on wanting something alcoholic or sexual; it was hard to tell. Shift started to make other observations. He had recognized a few of the men in the room. Some of them would be considered less than “goods citizens.” He counted a number of petty crooks, gang members and white collar thieves in the room. What made the noticeable was that they appeared to be in the most sexually explicit activities. Someone was having an odd sense of justice here.

And that’s when he saw something that made things clear and really confusing at the same time. He saw Psy in the corner booth watching everything. Psy was also with Sergeant Buddy Hart who seemed to be whispering in his ear.

With all the psychic effects going on it led to reason that Psy was responsible, but Psy have never had a good practice with mind control before. His records showed that he shouldn’t of had this much control over an entire crowd either. His experience has been on reading thoughts and tracking. That and Psy had always been straight, both in law and sexual orientation. Shift was sure on this because he had always been good at picking up hints of sexual orientation to help him access more ways to gain info from a possible informant.

Shift decided to gather more information and the best place would be to listen in on what was going on.

He found a seat which was in earshot of Psy and Hart. It was Hart that was talking. It was almost a whisper but Shift had a skill of being able to single out a particular voice in a crowd. “So the guy has been stealing money that was supposed to go to NPO’s. Says he’s doing a fundraiser and then takes the majority of the money for ‘administrative fees’, right?”

“That’s the gist of it,” Psy replied.

“Well if he likes receiving so much he’ll probably love being a voracious bottom. Can’t you see it now. Him craving cock and thinking nothing else but getting his ass fucked by any cock,” Hart said with a husky voice into Psy’s ear.

Shift looked across the room. He assumed they were talking about Taylor Johnson, the CEO of a notorious business. Sure enough the man seemed to start requesting to be fucked by a group of men. The man looked excited about the prospect of a gang bang.

“I love how your mind works,” Hart said taking in the scene being played out.

Shift had confirmation that Psy was responsible, but why. He had to gather more information. Had Psy turned sides? Had he been playing this game for a while now? Had he been corrupted some how? Shift needed answers, that was his job. He needed to talk to him, he raised his mental defenses and started to walk to the two men.

He needed to talk to Psy alone. He went up to Hart and told him, “excuse me sir but are you Buddy Hart? There is a phone call for you in the backroom.” That would give him a few minutes. Sure enough Hart started to get up and walked across the room.

“Why don’t you sit down Shift?” Psy said.

“You knew it was me?” Shift replied.

“I recognize your mental blocks. I taught you those after all.”

“But even you couldn’t break through. We made sure of that so no one could pry what I know out of me.”

“True,” Psy said with eyes glancing back at the various orgies in the bar. “Is there something you want?”

“Why are you doing this!” Shift said in a harsh whisper. “This is crazy, illegal and downright immature. This is what an adolescent does with their powers, not a trained hero.”

“I can’t stop think about sex. It been like this for a week now. My libido is on overdrive and my powers seem to be as well. But your right, I’m not in control.”

“When did this all start?” Shift asked. “Anything you can think of that might have triggered this?”

Psy struggled to remember and keep his focus off of sex, which was getting harder to do. “I remember Hart’s email to me, that’s when…”

“Somebody say my name,” Hart said walking back to the bar. “And no phone call, what is that about.”

Shift cursed himself. He should have thought of something that would have distracted him longer. He’s was about to get some info, but it seemed like Hart was at the heart of this.

“Sorry Buddy, my friend wanted to talk to me in private,” Psy said.

“Well I think this friend of yours should loosen up and have some fun. Even an ugly guy like you can get some in here, right Psy.” Hart said as sat next to Psy.

“His powers don’t work on me,” Shift said while glaring at Sgt. Hart. “I have some training.”

Hart laughed. “I really think he needs to have some fun, don’t you?”

Shift noticed Psy’s eyes reacting in a weird way. Something wasn’t right. Sgt. Hart was having some kind of effect on Psy.

“You could teach him how to have fun. I mean every one else is having a blast and we don’t want to stop right?”

“Right,” Psy whispered.

“And you, what’s your name,” Hart asked Shift.

“Darren,” Shift lied.

“Darren, you should open up to Psy. It will feel so much better.”

Something wasn’t right. Shift noticed his eyes were reacting funny. Like they shook on their own for a second. He also felt an urge to loosen his mental defenses. Hart was doing something. But the guy hadn’t shown any sign of powers before.

Shift then heard a cell phone ring.

“This time I really do have a call,” Sgt. Hart said. “I have to take this, but Psy make sure to have our friend start loosening up and even show off some skin.”

He walked off to the backroom.

“Psy we need to get out now!” Shift said.

“I can’t,” Psy said with an air of defeat. “I don’t want to. I don’t want to stop.”

“If we go back to base, maybe Widget can figure out what has happened. Something isn’t right and we need to fix it.”

“No you don’t understand, I don’t want to be fixed anymore. Maybe I did a few days ago, but not anymore. I think there is no turning back. Something happened last night. I’m not sure what but it did. It had something to do with eyes.”

Psy looked like he was straining, like he was trying to recall something but couldn’t.

“I can’t stop wanting to look at all these hot men.” Psy said. “I’ve always wonder Shift, you’re a shapeshifter., why chose that shape?”

“Because it helps me hide,” Shift said. “That’s my MO. Now Psy, we need to…”

“You always hide. You never show yourself off. Always in the shadow of things. I know you really hate it. The fact that nobody knows you or that you save the world countless times and only a handful of people know your existence. And even most of those people you don’t count as friends.”

“Well I’m trying to save one person I call a friend. Psy we need to…”

“I’m sorry,” Psy whispered.

Shift felt something in his head. Something wasn’t right. “What did you do?”

“I couldn’t get at your direct thoughts so I went for your unconscious. I’m so sorry. All my control is slipping. Now you’ll”

“Hey who is the hot guy?” Sgt. Hart said while walking back to the table with a tray of drinks. I’d glad the dumpy guy left. Did you get him to have some fun?”

Psy eyes were sulking to the floor as he mumbled, “Yes.”

Shift looked across the room. He found a mirror. He had shifted without even knowing it. His body looked chiseled with big beefy arms. He had a long brown hair pulled back into a ponytail.

Shift’s clothes also changes. Normally a shapeshifter’s clothes stay the same, but Shift had developed a certain talent that other shapeshifters hasn’t figured out. It was actually built on a concept at first. Clothes were nothing more than extra skin when you thought about it. His shift changed his body molecularly so letting out a second “skin” of sorts was easy after a lot of practice. So when he wanted his clothes to change they did as well. It did little for padding in attacks, but it had always helped him before. But now he was wearing a revealing tank top and biker shorts that showed off his ass and legs.

Shift felt Psy attempting to get in his mind. He allowed the voice in, but kept the rest of his defenses up.

I’m so sorry. Get out before I do anything worse.

What did you do to me Shift thought to himself.

Your unconscious wants to be noticed. I brought up that need, but with a twist. Whatever you do don’t cum. It’ll be permanent after that. Now get out before…

Shift felt his eyes shake on their own again. Something had happened.

“Sorry what did you say,” Shift asked Sgt. Hart.

“I said have a shot and then have some fun out there,” he said pointing to one of the drinks he had brought back. Shift took the shoot offered to him while noticing the sly grin on Hart.

Shift immediately saw his mistake. First he drank a very strong shot which would lower his mental defenses and there was something else in the drink. Something that was probably meant for “Darren.”

He attempted to give a pleasant wave goodbye and start to walk towards the door. He was soon blocked by a very friendly man. His new look was getting too much attention and Shift attempted to pass by but was soon found by another man who was very touchy.

Shift soon made a break for the broom closet. No one was paying much attention about details in the current conditions. He locked the door. He needed to get control and change his shape, but shifting in public would only bring more attention.

Shift attempted to change into a new form, again with the intention for something dull or flabby. Whatever Hart had put in that drink was having an odd effect on him. He felt horny, which was probably the intention of whatever drug he was slipped. But he would be able to manage it enough to get out of the bar. He took a need breath and walked out of the room.

Shift saw that a great portion of the room looked at him when he walked out. His heart began to quicken when he noticed this. He looked for his reflection and saw a younger man than he intended, messy blonde hair, a lithe, but toned frame and big puffy lips. His cloths were also not helping the matter. He had on a black pair of short cut jersey shorts with a deep red tank top. He was showing off way too much skin.

Psy’s effect on his were still working, which was not good. Shift had always known how to escape and had been in countless espionage missions, but he was unprepared for this.

Everyone was looking at him.

* * *

Thanks to my superior tracking skills I have found two of the heroes. Both Psy and Hardcore have now been found and looks like they are enjoying themselves.

I have an operative working on Hardcore and one of my personal henchmen is working on Psy. Ah, I’m so proud of Sgt. Buddy Hart. He was great to experiment with and he was even more willing to help convert his friend for me. I gave him some improvements along the way as well. You want to know. Well I’m not telling. Not today anyhow. I’ll save that for a surprise.

But Hart said there was someone that was immune to Psy’s powers. Can’t have him running around with info so I told Hart spike the guy’s drink with Formula 1.

What you don’t know Formula 1? Well I never actually named it, but Widget calling his version Formula 2 so mine is Formula 1. You know that stuff that made Psy super horny all the time. The guy has resistance to mental blocks but not the genetic stuff that’s in that puppy. The guy is going to be craving sex.

* * *

Widget was still recovering from his last experiment. His memories were not quite right. He remembered the results of the experiment but not what happened to the specimen. It was like it was deleted from his memory banks.

He had woken up from a power loss of some kind. He wasn’t sure how he lost the energy but everything appeared to be in order. Beside he still had more important experiments that his master put on higher priority. He had to absorb the energy from a whole corridor to reboot himself. It would mean the section was vulnerable for a little while until they fixed the circuit breakers.

Widget looked over at his experiment now. Cabal was sitting in a chair. His arms, legs and neck were restrained with metal cuffs and weird electrodes were covered his head. He looked like he was straining every muscle in his body attempting to regain control.

Widget looked over at him and checked the hero’s vital signs. Nothing to be concerned about. Widget turned his attention to the monitors all showing Cabal in different scenarios; all of them sexual.

Cabal had certain attributes that made his mental functioning harder to break. The master required Cabal converted, so Widget was making do with this experiment. His plan was to continue to weaken Cabal until his mental functioning was brought to max strain thus making him vulnerable.

* * *

Cabal walked into the room. He looked around the space. Two of the soldiers were there looking at him. They had odd expressions on their face and the hero didn’t know what to take from that. He also had an odd feeling of déjà vu. Like he had seen this before. For some off reason he knew he was going to be trying on some new suit Widget made.

Sure enough the two men showed Cabal the suit.

“Nothing weird is going to happen, right?” Cabal asked the two men. He wasn’t sure why he was apprehensive but he was.

“Not that I’m aware of sir. Widget wished you to perform certain combat scenarios with the suit on to make sure it is battle ready. He said it was made from some new material, but I’m not sure what it’s supposed to do.

Things seemed well enough so Cabal undressed, feeling uneasy as the two men leered at him undressing.

“Can I keep on my underwear?”

“Sorry, sir but the directions were…”

“Right, right,” Cabal said while waving his hand. Somehow he knew he was going commando. When he got the suit on he felt weird. Oddly enough he felt horny.

“Widget said to first do some work out routines. I think he wants to make sure the suit is able to move alright,” said one of the men.

“There is a second part after that, but he said to do the workout first,” said the other.

Cabal did as required. He did some pushup, palates, handstand pushups, squats, lunges, backflips and a various other moves that looked inpressive. He was quite flexible, as being trained as a gymnast before his current career. He built up a slight sweat, and for some off reason was still feeling a little dizzy. It was getting easier with time, but he seemed to still feel weird. He couldn’t really express how he was feeling, but something wasn’t right.

After a while he started to feel more energized. It also felt like the suit was really warm, like it was creating its own heat. Or it may have been because Cabal felt really rowdy for some reason.

The hero looked over at the two men. They were in fighting stances. “Master Widget said that stage 2 was hand to hand combat to make sure the suit was still not constricted.”

Cabal smiled to himself. This was more like it. He swept quickly past one of the cadets kicking him in the back. The other guy threw a punch, but Cabal ducked down missing the blow. His legs instinctively swept the floor lifting the man’s legs off the ground.

The hero arched his back to flip into a standing position just in time to miss a strong kick from the first cadet. The man recovered quickly and threw a sturdy punch at Cabal. Cabal caught the punch and flipped the cadet, throwing the man on the ground.

The cadets were fairly good, but nowhere near as competent as Cabal. He looked at the two men on the ground feeling smug. He took them down in less than a minute.

“Very good sir,” the one cadet said, panting heavily. “There is one last test to try.”

Cabal helped the men off the ground. After all, it was he who put them there. When he was done, the pair of soldiers led him over to the metal stand where the uniform was originally kept. The two walked over to the wall.

“The next phase is still a training exercise, but it will be using tech obstacles,” said one of the men. They pressed a button and then various metallic devices arose from the ground.

Cabal looked at the items and figured it was no sweat.

“Also sir, you are not to use your powers.”

“Great,” Cabal thought to himself. He didn’t have much time to think because he had to duck out of the way of a metallic arm. A gun shot of that Cabal barely missed by falling to the ground. The ray hit one of the soldiers who looked a little shocked, but didn’t display pain. Cabal figured that this was just a stun gun. No reason to cause actual damage in the simulation, so that made sense.

He flipped on top of one of the guns just as one of the arms reached for him. The two devices collided making a loud noise.

Cabal turned around just in time to see a metal tentacle wrap itself around his waist. He struggled to get out of the arm, but it’s grasp was too strong.

More metal tendrils appeared snatching his wrists making any type of resistance even more futile. One of the ray hit him. His thoughts became distorted and it became very difficult to think.

His sense of panic dropped and was replaced with lust. He felt something slither into the back of his uniform. It was a thinner metal tentacle running down the skin of his back. In moments it was probing his anus.

“No,” Cabal whimpered, “Got…to…get…free.”

Cabal attempted to struggle but it was hard to think and the arms that held him were on tight. Unfortunately his pants didn’t seem to be as tight. He felt the tentacles pushing them down to get better access to him.

It wasn’t long before he felt something enter his hole.

“Argh!” Cabal screamed.

He tried to think of a way out. He thought of the two soldiers. Why were they not helping him? He looked over to where the two men stood. They were also held by metallic arms and exposed to the weird rays. They were also not fighting back and totally allowed the arms to have them. They looked like they were enjoying themselves.

Cabal then felt the tentacle attack his prostate. “Oh!” he shouted. It felt good. He felt the waves of pleasure. Cabal’s body continued to struggle, but not out of a need to escape. It was thrashing from the intense orgasmic feelings he was experiencing.

More metallic tentacles slithered up his body. Cabal decided he liked the arms, so they were welcomed to do what they pleased. One of them slithered into his mouth. A weird substance coated it. Instinctually Cabal began to suckle of the item, licking the unknown substance off the arm.

Another arm wrapped itself around his hard cock. It continued to stroke him and when it did Cabal noticed the increased sensations from his prostate. Soon he cummed and his body quivered from the experience.

The arm that was around his cock released itself and raised itself to Cabal’s mouth. Cabal licked his cum off the arm as the tentacle continued to fuck his ass. He felt his cock become hard again. He fed on his own cum while a second tentacle entered his ass. All rational thought left Cabal as the device continued to have its way with him.

* * *

Hardcore snuck out of his room and left the base without being seen. He didn’t want anyone in the base to see him in his “armor.” The hero had decided to wear the harness, jock, and chaps that doll had made him wear. He had wanted to impress the officer he was planning to meet in the club. He had put on a denim jacket to cover some skin.

Hardcore was self conscious that his ass was completely exposed. He was also aware how empty his ass felt. He didn’t know if the urges would ever go away, or if he would ever want them to go away. He walked down the street in quick strides, hoping not to run into anyone. Of course his luck eventually ran out. People passed by him giving him weird looks and a few men’s eyes stayed on him a little longer than some. Hardcore wasn’t sure if he wanted his mask or not right now. The doll’s acid had destroyed his mask and he had yet to replace it. Still it was probably best not to let the public see his current costume.

He saw his face reflected in one of the store windows. It almost seem unrecognizable, but no features had changed. What had happened with his life? Who was he now? Who was this staring back at him? Certainly not the person he was a few days ago.

A car pulled up next to Hardcore. “Need a ride big boy?”

Hardcore looked into the car as saw Officer Rodriguez sitting in the driver seat. The hero got into the car and looked at the cop rather meekly. He noticed how Rodriguez looked up and down his body. He seemed pleased at what he saw. Hardcore felt good that he pleased the cop.

“Well you said you had some chaps. But the whole outfit looks hot.” Rodriguez stroked one of his hands along Hardcore’s leather covered legs. “But you can always change at the club if you need to. That way you don’t have to show off that ass on the way over. Not that I mind seeing that ass. Hmm, I think you like showing off.”

The car passed by a ruined site. A few months ago Hardcore had fought Commander Chaos and a large amount of damage had been wrought. An entire building had collapsed. The officer appeared to glare at the site.

“That’s where my partner was taken down,” he said in a soft voice. “It was one of those hero battles you know. This big epic battle, but do they realize who gets caught in all the mess they make? My partner…she saw that the building was going to come down and was helping people evacuate. The building came down with her in it. She’s still alive, but she has been in a coma for 5 months now. The doctors don’t even know if she’ll walk again. We don’t even know how she’ll function IF she wakes up. We’ll find out when she wakes up, hopefully…”

There was a silence in the care. Hardcore felt heavy inside. He was careless that day. He hadn’t heard about this past incident of the cop. But in truth if he hadn’t stopped Commander Chaos, then a lot more people would have been dead. If only there was a better way to take menaces like Chaos down without harming citizens.

It didn’t take long before the two arrived at the bathhouse, Club Carnal. Officer Rodriguez paid for the both of them at the front. Hardcore had noticed the officer had carried a bag with him. The two walked down the hallway and stopped by a door.

“Okay, I rented up this room. I want you to wait in here while I go get changed.” The officer walked down the hallway. Hardcore watched the handsome man leave as he entered the room. He had to admire the cop. He had dark rich skin showing his Latino heritage and black hair cut short and a goatee around his chiseled jaw. Of course the part of the man that really excited Hardcore was his monster cock. He still didn’t know his name though. He should have looked for a label on the uniform when they…um met.

The room that was rented had a lot mirrors on the walls and restraining devices. A sling was in the corner of the room and leather covered mattress on the other end. Hardcore found himself excited about what was going to happen. His ass had been crazing attention. He started to finger himself to relieve some of the urges. He took off the jacket and took out some of the lube from the jacket pocket. He wanted to be good and ready when the officer came back.

Hardcore had lost his train of thought as his fingers explored his hole when the door opened. In walked his officer, still carrying the bag. The man was dressed up in his uniform again, but this time the officer uniform was completely black leather. The man looked intimidating and just plain sexy. His bulge was also very apparent.

Officer looked down on the boy. Hardcore had took no time what so ever and lunged for the leather covered cock. The stud was fingering himself while mouthing the officer’s piece. “Okay here is the deal boy. I paid for you tonight. I kept you out of trouble. Tonight you are going to address me as ‘Sir.’ Understand?”

Hardcore nodded, not taking his mouth off the dick.

“I said UNDERSTAND?!” the officer stated in a firm voice.

“Yes SIR!” Hardcore barked. The man’s dominance was turning him on, even more so than usual.

“I like it rough boy. I’ll be playing rough, but you can stop at any time. All you have to do is say the safe word, let’s say ‘arukite.’ If you say it, I’ll stop.”

Hardcore flinched at the safe word.

“I know it’s an odd safeword, but I have a thing with supers.”

Hardcore nodded making it clear he understood the rules.

“Now tell me what you want boy”

“I want your cock, sir!”

“I’m sure you do.” Rodriguez pulled out a leather nightstick and caressed Hardcore cheeks with the item. He also pulled out a pair of leather handcuffs. “Hands together where I can see them boy.”

Hardcore got the idea and complied with the orders. “I liked seeing you in those cuffs earlier today. Did you like being restrained boy?”

“Yes sir,” Hardcore admitted honestly. He found his hands tied together. He then felt the nightstick against his back, pushing him to go on all fours. Hardcore could have easily withstood the blow, but he complied with the demands.

“One more thing. I want you to wear this mask.” Rodriguez took something out from the bag and put it over Hardcore’s face. “Like I said I have a thing for heroes and I’ve been fantasizing dominating this one, and you have the perfect body for a role play.”

Hardcore looked in the mirror. It was his mask. The one that had been destroyed by the doll. There was a difference that it did not cover the top of his head, so his chestnut hair was exposed, but the shape, color and tribal patterns was an exact match.

“After what he did to my partner, I wanted to see him like this. A cock slut begging me for my cock. Sick I know, but you willing to play boy?”

The night stick was under Hardcore’s chin. He felt a pang of guilt, but he was also excited about the experience. He nodded towards Rodriguez.

“You might think otherwise when I’m done with you. Okay you slut, let’s begin.”

* * *

Cabal walked into the room. He looked around the space and was surprised at what he saw. Sgt. Bellow was there in a sweats ensemble but also two other cadets were there in their underwear. The two men were making out.

“Bellow, what is going on here?” screamed Cabal. “Widget sent me to check on things and I find this.”

Twzeet! “Quiet now boy! And you will address me as coach!” screamed the Coach.

“Um, coach, but you’re the coach…” Cabal wanted to say Sgt. Bellow, but didn’t seem to be able to say it.

“That’s right boy. Now get suited up for practice. We need a stronger swim team.”

“HuH?” question Cabal who seemed to be confused on what the man was talking about.

TWzEET!

“I said get suited up!” The Coach said while throwing cabal a black speedo. “I want to see some hustle boy!”

Cabal reacted quickly and undressed out of his uniform and got into the speedo.

TWzEET!

“Now you boys line up!” screamed the Coach. The three men followed the order and stood at attention.”

“Now I want to know why you were late boy!

“I was…” Cabal started. He was still confused in what was going on.

“I don’t care! You need to be punished so it’s extra practice for you. Boys we’re going to work on breathing techniques today. You have to learn how to control your breathing or else you won’t last long in this sport.”

Cabal was starting to wonder if this man knew what he was talking about. “Sir, what are you…” he started to say.

“Did I tell you to talk?” screamed the Coach. TWzEET! “Now get on you knees boy.”

TWzEET! “Now start sucking!”

“What!” said Cabal.

TWzEET!

“I said start sucking. You are going to work on breathing when you are blowing Vic here.” He said pointing to the man in the red speedo. “Now get started!”

TWzEET!

Cabal found himself doing as he commanded. He wasn’t sure why he was doing it but he was. He mouthed the man through the spandex fabric.

TWzEET!

“Come on boy, I want to see this guy hard.”

Cabal put more energy in his actions, but was still confused with what was going down.

TWzEET! “That’s more like it boy. See how nice and hard he is. See how much better it is now that he’s hard. It is so much better when a cock is hard, right boy?”

Cabal’s face contorted in confusion. Nothing was making any sense. It was like his brain was having issues thinking. He pulled away from his actions and gave the Coach a confused look.

TWzEEET!

“Did I tell you to stop! I said it makes you happy and horny to get a cock hard. Isn’t that right boy. Let me hear you moan so I know you agree,” said the Coach.

Cabal went back to his spandex covered dick and found himself feeling very satisfied and aroused. So Cabal let out a soft moan to let the Coach know he agreed.

“That’s it boy. It’s so much easier to listen to what your coach stays. Now, you know a hard cock makes you happy and horny, right boy?” Cabal moaned in agreement. “So two cocks will make you extra horny, won’t it boy.”

Cabal looked over at the other man in the blue speedo, who the Coach was commanding to come closer. The hard cock was evident in it’s tight confines.

“See, James here loves seeing his teammates enjoying eachother. Now you are going to work on your breathing technique. Everytime I blow my whistle you are going to switch to the other cock. Also everytime you switch do you will get hornier and hornier. Got that boy?”

Cabal moaned.

TWzEET!

“That’s it boy show them how much you want this.”

TWzEET!

James and Vic were making out while Cabal serviced them. The two had gone through a number of “work outs” and “practices” under the Coach. Cabal meanwhile kept switching in a blur of red and blue covered dicks.

TWzEET!

“Look how hard your dick is boy. You’re so horny you’re leaking juice.” Sure enough, Cabal evident hard-on was a present as the dark wet spot in the speedo. “But I think it is time we got to more advance breathing techniques.”

TWzEET!

“Vic, James take those dicks out. Boy now I want to see how much you really like sucking dick. “

Cabal licked his lips while he watched the men uncover the cocks. As soon as Vic’s was visible, Cabal’s mouth was on it.

“That’s right boy, show everyone how much you want this.”

TWzEET!

“Okay we’re going to need to a lot of practice to make you a champion boy. We’re going to keep going until both these men cum down your throat AND…you cum without touching yourself. And if I’m not satisfied you’ll have to do all that twice.”

Cabal moaned in response.

* * *

Specimen D walked into the holding cells. The robot had not told him about guards that were surveying the cells. There were three of them. He did not think he would taken them down even with his new physique.

“Hey what are you doing?” asked on of the guards.

Specimen D tried to think fast, “Widget said he needed the other specimen’s for comparisons.”

“I wouldn’t mind comparing them for him. Did you see that second one that came in?” said one of the other guards.

“I know, he made them all into supermodels or something,” said the third guard. “I mean look at this one. He was so scraggily when he went in. Now look at that hot Asian ass.”

Specimen D smiled at the attention his ass was getting.

“Will you two calm it down, when did you two turn into a couple of queers. And Jesse, aren’t you married?” stated Private William. Jesse and Kyle had been exposed to Widget’s rays, but William hadn’t been converted. William was a very suspicious man and looked at the Pilipino man. “I don’t take orders from prisoners. I don’t know what that cyborg is doing, but we’re putting you in your cell until we can talk to him directly.”

“Yeah that sounds safe,” said Private Kyle. “You think I can mess around with him a little?”

“No one is messing with ANY of the prisoners!” Private William screamed. “What the hell if wrong with you guys? You’re hornier that even normal fags get.”

“I don’t know. I keep looking at these guys and keep wanting t mount them ,” said Jesse.

Specimen D decided maybe he could have a little fun and get them all out at the same time. He leered at Jesse raising his eyebrows to causally flirt with the man.

“See, he is definitely into the idea,” Jesse said as he started to saunter over.

William grabbed Specimen D’s arm and glared at Jesse. “No fucking around with the little prostitute or…or.”

Specimen D noticed the man had a harder time thinking when he grabbed him. He decided to see what would happen if he made more psychical contact. He pressed himself against the man. He took his free hand and caressed the guard, stroking the neck and the ear.

“I think I like the title rent boy better than prostitute. But why not have a little fun?” Specimen D asked.

William’s mind wasn’t reacting like it normally would. “Not right..” he muttered. Your hand…Your hands feel like…” There was no words for it. He was having trouble with words, but the skin to skin contact felt powerful.

“It feels like sex, doesn’t it,” Specimen D said. He was starting to register that his touch was having an affect on the man.

“Yes,” stated the guard.

“Then it will probably feel better if we get these clothes off you.” Specimen D smiled as he slipped his hand into the uniform shirt. His theory on touch was confirmed when he heard the man moan and not fight and he started to undress the man.

The shirt came off and Specimen D pressed his body into the man. William nuzzled the man’s neck. He needed more skin contact. It felt so good. He felt the man start to undo his pants as his nipple was suckled.

“Holy, will you look at that,” Kyle said. The scene was heavily erotic.

“Oh that’s hot!” said a voice from one of the cells. Kyle turned and saw the second prisoner he had eyed before. “Hey there. Why don’t you let me out and I can help you out with that.” The man pointed to Kyle’s hardon.

Kyle smiled. William was the one stopping him before, and he couldn’t call a kettle black anymore. Kyle quickly, without any forethought pressed the codes to release Specimen B. The door open quickly and Kyle suddenly found the man behind him. He hadn’t even seen the guy leave the door.

He turned around to look at the beautiful man. He had a lean, but toned body and spiky golden hair to match the deep blue eyes. He had the face of an angel. The man was also completely naked like all the prisoners in this cell.

Suddenly Kyle found that his shirt was off and the man was kneeling in front of him with a mischievous grin.

“How…?” Kyle started but then found himself falling on the floor with the angelic man on top of him, still smiling.

“Sorry baby, but I’m impatient. We need to take things fast,” he said while pushing the pants and briefs off. Within seconds Kyle was hard as he had the most intense blow job he had ever had in his life. He looked down at the man which looked more like a blurry image. The man’s head was going up and down his length at an alarming speed, which was having a very pleasant effect on Kyle.

Jesse looked over at Kyle. The blonde guy was on top of him trying to get his clothes off while William was in his briefs getting his hard on pressed against by the warm mouth of the Asian guy. Jesse felt conflicted on the sidelines. He wanted in on the action, but he didn’t know who to join.

“What’s going on out there,” said of voice from one of the cells.

“It looked like a sex party is going on,” said another voice. In the last occupied cell.

“Well fuck this; I want in,” said the first voice. In a short breathe there was a loud noise, followed by another noise of the cell door falling to the ground. It had been knocked off his hinges and also part of the wall had fallen off as well. Specimen A stepped out. He was 6′2″ with a shaved head. He had large eyes and lips that went with his youthful appearance.

Jesse didn’t know what to do. These guys weren’t supposed to be supers. They were just pickpockets and breaking and entry kind of thieves. He turned to go for the alarm when he ran into Specimen C.

“Hey there,” Specimen C said with a leering smile. The guy had messy black hair with a slight stubble and liked the others had a very toned body.

Jesse looked over to Specimen C’s cell. The door was still closed and locked. “But how did you get out of…” he said finding himself very confused. He stepped back and tried to get out the door, but again ran into Specimen C.

“Oh I just let myself out. I’m not sure how. I just wanted to be out here and I can here. I mean here is where you’re at.” Specimen C said while wrapping his naked body against Jesse.

All thoughts of trying to escape fled Jesse’s mind. The man’s touch felt amazing. He kissed the man giving a deep moan. Kissing his wife was nothing like this. He then felt the warmth of another body press behind him. Specimen A wrapped Jesse’s back side licking the back of his neck. Jesse decided he wasn’t going anywhere. He was quite happy right here.

* * *

Widget looked over his monitors. Cabal was now struggling in his seat. It looked like he was trying to concentrate more. Widget was unsure if this was a good sign or a bad sign. Cabal might realize what was happening before the conversion process was fully ready. Which would not be good for Widget because Cabal would remember everything.

Widget looked over the monitors again. While he did so a shadow emerged from the chair. This was no ordinary shadow. Is moved across the room and towards the door. The shadow began to take shape becoming more and more solid. Out of the shadow’s form Cabal stood up. Glowering at Widget who had just realized he was there.

“You want to explain what this is all about?” Cabal asked. He didn’t not sound happy.

* * *

“You’ve been a bad boy, haven’t you?” Rodriguez said. A swift blow from the night stick hit Hardcore. He had been soft at first and soon realized the boy seemed to like it more the harder he hit. Rodriguez was enjoying himself. He hadn’t been able to be the unrestrained in a while. He was beginning to enjoy his playmate even more.

“Are you sorry?” Rodriguez asked.

“Yes,” Hardcore stated meekly.

A hard blow hit his back.

“Yes, SIR!”

“I don’t know if you are. What should I do with you?” Rodriguez’s nightstick hovered around Hardcore’s exposed ass. A deep moan came from the hero.

Rodriguez smiled as he brought his gloved hand down on the firm ass giving a loud ‘SMACK!’ noise.

“Oh god,’ Hardcore moaned.

“I think you need to be punished.” Another strong hand hit across the hero. Hardcore eagerly waited for another when he felt something else. The nightstick’s tip was just on the edge of his hole.

Rodriguez pushed his stick into the wanton hole. Hardcore gave out a loud moan. Rodriguez watched in satisfaction as the man, still on all fours, pushed himself onto the stick. The “hero” was fucking himself without any inhibitions. The officer’s free hand roamed the muscular body. The man was a pure Adonis, a perfect male specimen. He hoped he would be able to keep him as a play toy. He had a feeling the boy would be more than willing.

The officer stuck his leather covered fingers into the other man’s mouth. Hardcore suckles the digits like they were another cock. He had an urge to be filled on both ends. He also wanted the real thing. He struggled to continue to sucking the fingers and attempt to get a glance at the officer’s crotch. He looked incredibly sexy in the leather outfit.

The fingers slipped out of his mouth and then Hardcore felt a hard slap across his face.

“Filthy cock slut!” shouted the officer. “That’s what you are, a cheap little slut.” Hardcore felt another slap hit him in the face. The blow was pretty hard, even though it was lightened by the mask.

“You going to deny that boy or do you want to prove how much you need cock.” Hardcore watch as the leather hips swayed towards him. He felt his mouth water looking at the bulge in the man’s leather pants.

Hardcore moved his body forward to begin to mouth the covered cock again. The nightstick slipped out of his ass and Rodriguez let it drop to the floor. The officer’s hand pushed Hardcore’s head into his crotch. “That’s it you little whore, show me how much you need this cock.” Hardcore could also hear a weak whisper from the officer, “You can’t hurt anyone else now.”

* * *

Cabal stood there while Widget assessed all the current events. “I said I want to know what’s going on. What’s this all about with the chair.”

“Yes Cabal. This is an experiment to heighten your powers. The electrodes tied to your head will allow for a possible increase in mental capacity that may have limited full potential in felicitating your powers,” Widget explained. “Would you like to progress with the process?”

“Suuure, why not. But for some reason I don’t feel easy about all this. I just looks weird,” Cabal said.

Cabal looked over at the chair the electrodes and the straps looked intimidating like a scene from Frankenstein. The fact that it was still him in the chair was rather creepy. And that he wasn’t giving him commands was also weird.

“We are working towards making the maximum number of duplicates possible. By training you to create multiple selves while doing simple tasks will allow us to practice this.”

Cabal seemed impressed. Normally he could only make a dozen or so duplications of himself before essentially making useless test dummies. It took a lot of mental concentration to share all the information and battle plans so there was a limit to their powers.

“We are using the device to monitor brain functioning while giving electrical shocks to portions of the brain that are most active. This should allow you to create a higher maximum in your ability.

“How many of there are us now?” Cabal asked.

“43,” Widget answered. “All are busy with rather simple tasks.”

Cabal was impressed. That was a large increase. He’d be a force to recon with, or more so anyways. “What do you need me to do?”

“I need you to check on the Psychic Enhancer Distress Perceiver System.

“You mean the machine Psy uses for patrol,” Cabal asked.

“Yes there may be a program in there you may find interesting,” Widget replied.

Cabal swore he thought there was a tone of sarcasm in Widget’s monotone voice, but that couldn’t be right.

Cabal walked out of the room following Widget’s orders.

* * *

Shift’s body was betraying him. This is very odd for a shapeshifter who has more control over his body than most people do. Not only were his shifting powers making him more noticeable and frankly seductive, but he felt extremely horny. And apparently his shifting powers not only made tight clothes, but a larger endowment than he normally had.

“Oh man, look at that body. You’re so hot,” whispered a man as he groped Shift’s ass. Apparently his ass had grown as well to a round bubble butt. His body looked like it was inspired by Frost. What was the word they use…twink. And he was getting a lot of attention for many men making it very difficult to get out of the bar. Sgt. Hart seemed to be watching him as well with some interest. He hoped he hadn’t figured out that ‘Darren’ and he were the same person.

What was worse was that he was liking the attention. Whenever someone complimented him on his looked he felt…pride. No that wasn’t the right word. It was like he was being rewarded for being noticed.

Psy said his unconscious wanted to be noticed. This may have been part of what Psy had done.

He wanted to get out of here, but he was drawn to the attention the man was giving him. What the fuck did Psy do to him. It wasn’t like he converted him. He knew what was happening, which is more than what could be say for everyone else.

“Man look how hard he’s getting,” another man said.

“And he’s so big too,” said another man.

Shift cursed his new outfit that wasn’t hiding anything. He then felt someone grope his dick through the clothes.

“Hey cut it out,” Shift said. He tried to sound angry, but it came off as an insincere laugh. The man took it as encouragement.

He was getting a group of men surrounding him. They all watched as he was being manhandled by two and then three men. Shift, for reasons he didn’t understand, was smiling and laughing. He was enjoying himself. His life had never made it available to have fun, so the sensation was foreign to him. But there was feeling of tension that was familiar and still present.

He needed to not cum and if the men kept up the fondling he would soon cream himself. Psy had said the effects would be permanent after that.

“Is he even wearing underwear under that? His dick is showing through so well,” said one of the observers.

Shift didn’t even know that for sure. He had no control what he was wearing. He felt the elastic band around his shorts being pulled from behind.

“Oh yeah he does,” said the man from behind. “He’s got on some pink boxerbirefs. They show off his ass very nicely.”

Shift was enjoying and dreading the attention he was getting. He so wanted to keep them watching him, but he needed to stop them from touching him.

“If you guys give me some room I can show you,” Shift found himself saying. It was the only plan he could think of. His subconscious wanted attention and he needed not to be touched. Putting on a little show worked both goals.

Shift slipped out of the men’s touch. When he did he found himself yearning more of it, but he was gaining more eyes and the odd sense of pride hit him with pleasant affects. He jumped up on one of the more secure looking tables and began to dance. He gave particular attention at thrusting his hips.

Many of the men start to give whistles and cat calls. Shift found himself smiling. This was all so new to him. He was the one that hid in the shadows, the one who was unknown. Yet he was craving the attention.

He arched his back as he began to tug at his shorts, revealing a little bit of his underwear. His hands then began to caress his upper body, slowing pulling at his shirt, letting it rise higher and higher. He did this slowly and seductively. He riding shirt slowly showed off a nice define set of abs. He pretty much had every eye in the room. Soon his shirt was off and thrown into the crowd. Apparently one of his nipples were pierced in this form.

Shift knew this was a temporary solution. It got the men off him, but now we was stuck in the place even more so than before. He was hoping the effects of the drug and Psy’s influence would wear off enough to allow him more control and make a break. But Shift hadn’t calculated for one thing. He was enjoying himself too much.

His dick was rock hard as he continued to dance for his crowd. He felt so aroused and content with himself from all the attention he was getting. He moved his hands along his hard dick to show it off more through the shorts. The crowd enjoyed that.

He continued to thrust his hips to show off his perfect ass. He bent over, arching his back even more again tugging at his shorts. The tugs on the shorts began to get lower and lower and last longer. Soon enough he heard the screams of the crowd as he removed the shorts completely. He kicked off the shorts in the crowd leaving only the pink boxerbriefs on. There was a skull detail on it that was a deeper shade of fuchsia. His cock outline was purely seen through the fabric.

Shift put his hands behind his head while he gyrated his hips. The entire bar was cheering him on. He was loving every minute of it. Thoughts about how to escape were replaced with how to get the men to cheer for him more.

He fondled his body and gave some men some special attention as well. He swooped his ass infront of one man’s face who’s eyes were glued to the plump rear end. He squatted down to another man and pushed the man’s face into his chest which the man began to tongue.

Soon enough be was back to dancing and he put his hands around his plump meat. His current body had a thick as well as long piece. He stroked his hands along the piece giving it more attention so the men would get more excited. He also noticed how wet his briefs were getting. He was leaking precum that was showing on the pink fabric.

He then turned his back to the crowd shaking his ass. He lowered his underwear to reveal the big bubble butt he had. The men marveled at the round pieces of meat that was now on display.

Shift continued to tease the men with glimpses beneath his last article of clothing. It wasn’t long before his fat dick was out infront of the everyone though. Everyone as loving the show and Shift was loving the attention. He was so turned on with it.

He began to play with his cock in front of everyone. It was so hot. At first he was slow letting his cock flop out of his hands from time to time. Shift soon got on his knees and totally focused on stroking himself. He closed his eyes imagining everyone looking at him because he knew they were. He loved it.

And then he felt it. He felt the orgasm coming. He tried to stop his hands from milking his cock, but it was too late. Four streams of cum splattered against his chest. He knelt there, nude and covered in his own cum with everyone watching and cheering.

And he enjoyed it.

* * *

Hey you, Rent Boy or whatever you call yourself,” said the blonde man. He was riding his guard’s cock at an amazing speed. Kyle had problems keeping up but he seemed to be in heaven.

“My name’s not…” Specimen D started, but couldn’t remember his own name. Rent Boy did sound better than Specimen D. “Why not. Rent Boy it is. What is it?” He arched his back pushing his ass into William’s hard cock. The man was losing stamina to match Rent Boy’s.

“So what’s the plan? I mean I’m lovin’ guard duty, but when they find out about this, they’ll lock us up in heavier details. I’m trying to think of a plan, but all I think about is cock. Man your dick looks tasty.”

William let out of enthralled scream and started to pant. Rent Boy laid him on the ground where he let the man fall asleep. “For some reason I seem to know the layout of the base now. Well first thing we need to do is get the guards locked up in the cells that still lock,” he said looking at the door fully damaged by the bald guy.

A breeze flew past Rent Boy and he saw that two of the guard’s were locked into a cell. Specimen B kissed Kyle of the forehead before locking the door. “Sleep tight sweetheart. Nothing personal. I just like my freedom.”

Kyle, who was still awake didn’t fight back. He was exhausted from his super fast lover and needed to rest now that the constant pleasure was done.

“I think that boy cummed like 4 times. Now about your dick…” started Specimen B.

“Out first, then sex,” Rent Boy said. “What’s your name?”

“Don’t remember,” said Specimen B. “Guess you can call me GoGo Boy if we’re going for sexually proactive names. So what about those two…or three?”

They looked over at the last guard, Jesse, being fucked by Specimen A and gleefully sucking on Specimen C. Cum was dribbling down Jesse’s legs, ass and mouth.

“He’ll be out like a light when they pull out of him. He’s exhausted like the others. Our touch seems to keep them going and when that stops their minds register they need rest.”

“Our touch?” said GoGo Boy.

“Yeah I learned that from the robot. Our touch will turn any guy horny. Some chemical pheromone that makes the mind react weird.”

“He told you that?

“No but I think I absorbed the knowledge from him,” said Rent Boy. “Hey you two, time to finish up and get out of here.”

The last two specimen pulled out of Jesse who quickly fell to the floor.”

“How do we get him into the last cell?” asked GoGo Boy. “I don’t know the code to unlock it.”

The one dark haired guy picked Jesse up and disappeared. It looked like he imploded into himself but then reappeared with empty arms. “He’s all locked up,” said Specimen C. “Too bad we can’t take him with us. He was cute.”

“Ha!” said GoGo Boy

“You two remember your names?” asked Rent Boy. Both shook their heads. “Well then you’re now Escort,” pointing to Specimen C and then to Specimen A. “And you’re Hustler.”

“Alright!” said GoGo Boy. “Escort get us out of here.”

“No can do. I can only do it to places I’ve been or can see and I don’t know how far we are from anyplace I’ve been.”

Rent Boy thought that made sense. He needed to know where they would turn up, otherwise they might reappear into something solid. But thanks to William he now knew of an escape route. He had been concerned about it before everything started and now those thoughts were in Rent Boy.

“That’s not a problem. There is a tunnel not used cause of some faulty equipment so there is a power outage,” said Rent Boy. “The doors are electronic so won’t open without power. We may need to break them down. Think you can handle it Hustler?”

“Bring it,” said Hustler. “But can we find a good lay when we’re done.”

“Honey the whole city is ours to enjoy!” said GoGo Boy.

Rent Boy had to agree with him.

* * *

Cabal walked down the hallway. Widget was sure acting weird. And something about the whole process felt weird. But having 43 duplicates running around was pretty amazing.

He was about to reach Psy’s patrol room when he heard a loud noise. He walked over to it and saw something he couldn’t believe. It looked like the hallway was covered with vines but they were moving like snakes. The vines were holding down three men.

Cabal looked in horror as he saw the vines coming out of a man’s back. What the hell was going on. The man with the vines looked like he was giving another man a blow job. The other two were giving loud but muffled moans. Their clothes were ripped to shreds and appeared to be getting fucked by the vines.

Then Cabal looked at the man receiving the blow job. What surprised Cabal the most was not the fact that the man was being held and fucked by the vines, nor the fact that he looked like he was enjoying the process, but what was most surprising was that it was him that then plant man was sucking. One of his duplicates was here.

Cabal accessed that he could not take down the plant thing without getting tangled himself. He slipped down the hall and tried to enter the near com room. It was locked. He tried his code but it didn’t work. He looked into the glass window to see if there was someone inside. Sure enough he was on the other side. Or another duplicate. The man was riding the cock of one of the cadets and looked be fully enjoying himself.

That did not make any sense. He was straight. How would one of his clones being enjoying gay sex. He ran down the hall and looked into another room. He found another of his clone plugging his ass with two dildos that gave off a weird purple glow. Again Cabal looked for help but found another clone getting gang banged in the locker room.

He rushed back to Widget’s lab. There experiment must have gone wrong. He looked into the room and saw Widget staring at the monitors, all showing him in various gay sex acts. Widget knew what was going on.

Just then there was a loud sound. He rushed to the side to find a place to hide and found a open com room. He heard Widget’s feet clank across the floor as he closed the door.

Cabal quickly checked the com system. There had been two breaches to the headquarters. One was by where the plant thing was at and the other were a recent power outage had occurred. Headquarters was underseige and there was something wrong with Widget. Cabal decided he needed to get out and get help.

Cabal planned his escape carefully. He could not get to the prime Cabal, but he could get through the hole the plant thing had made. Most likely that thing got out and nothing got in with it.

He made a rush for it hoping nothing else would go wrong.

* * *

Hardcore was greedily taking in his rewards. The officer had made him unzip and un button the leather pants with only his mouth. It took tip and a few hits for his “incompetence” but he finally reached his goal. He sucked on the large piece of meat greedily while his cuffed hands hung low to the ground.

Rodriguez looked down at his boy. They “hero” seemed so happy to be sucking dick. But he could easily see what he really wanted. The bare ass bounced up and down almost looking like it was begging to be fucked. Rodriguez was impressed with the boy’s stamina. He never seemed to tire and took all the abuse that Rodriguez could throw and wanted more. He was definitely going to get addicted to this boy.

The officer almost want to offer a toy for the boy to plug himself with. He did have a few items in his bag, but that would have to wait for another time. Rodriguez wanted more and he was more than sure the boy wanted more as well after the incident in the afternoon.

“You’re a good cocksucker boy,” he said and he saw the eyes look back at him almost glowing from the praise. “But do you think this cock can be use for better uses?”

Rodriguez saw the eye jump with excitement.

“Yes sir! Fuck me sir! I need this inside me,” pleaded the “hero”.

The officer slowly strutted behind the man. He saw the boy raise his ass and arched his back presenting himself.

“Look at your self boy,” Rodriguez said while forcefully moving the “hero’s” head to look at the mirror. “Look at what a cock slut you are. You used to be the big bad tough guy hero. Now you’re begging to be fucked.”

Hardcore looked at the mirror and saw himself panting cover his sweat. Even while wearing the mask, his eyes were almost glazed over, exposing his lust.

The officer moved around and put the length of his dick against Hardcore’s crack. “I mean even look at your dick. It’s straining to get out. So this is the big bad hero, underneath it all you just a bottom boy.”

Hardcore looked at the mirror to see the reflection of his dick straining to get out of the confines of the leather jock strap. He hadn’t even touched himself. He was always focused on the sensations in his ass or the man’s cock.

“So which is it? Are you Mr. Hero or some little slut that needs to get fucked?” Rodriguez asked while grinding the length of his cock against the crack, teasing the hero.

A loud moan escaped Hardcore’s lips. “Oh god. Please fuck me. I need to be fucked by that big dick,” he pleaded.

“So are you saying you’re a slut then?”

“Yes! I’m a slut! I need that cock sir! Please fuck my hole.” Hardcore screamed out.

“I don’t know. You’re just a boy slut and it takes a real man to take a real dick like this.” Rodriguez thrusted his hips pressing the length of his large dick again the crevasse of Hardcore’s ass. “Not just anyone can take this. It needs a real man.”

“Please sir!” Hardcore called out, “I need this.”

“Well I’ll have to teach you how to be a real man and take this real man’s dick then,” Rodriguez said while shift his position. Hardcore felt the tip of the desired object press against his hole. A sense of relief and thrill came over him.

“Feel good boy?”

“I feel complete, sir,” Hardcore moaned. “I need this. I need all of you in me. Please sir.”

“Are you sure? If all of me goes in there is no holding back. I’ll tear your hole apart.”

“OH GOD YES!”

Rodriguez smiled as he slammed the rest of his length into the boy. He would normally go gentle, but this one really liked it rough. “That’s it boy. I’ll teach you how to take it like a real man.”

Hardcore was loving the experience. The fuck was unapologetic and rough. The officer had ripped into him and he was pushed back with equal force. He moaned and cried out much he needed to get fuck. He wished for the moment never to end.

But the moment did end. Hardcore felt the dick come out of him entirely. He turned his head to see what had happened. He saw the officer on the ground across the room.

Hardcore then saw how the officer got there. Commander Chaos stood before him with a evil grin on his face. “Well well,” Choas sneered, “This little bottom likes to dress up like Hardcore. I think I can have some fun with this.”

* * *

Widget walked back to his lab. Things had gone wrong. Birch had escaped as well as the specimen exposed to Formula 2. He needed to finish up with Cabal quickly so he could focus on reclaiming his experiments.

“Hello Cabal,” Widget said as he looked at the man in the chair. This was the prime Cabal, subject zero as it were.

“Shall we see the results?” Widget asked.

Cabal nodded. “I can’t see what they are doing. I can always see, like a movie, what they are doing. Like looking at multiple monitors, you know.”

“I can relate to that,” stated Widget.

“But I couldn’t see any of them.,” Cabal said. He looked strained from using his powers past his norm.

“That was part of the experiment. We wished to see what they would accomplish on their own,” Widget explained. “The machine helped block off the mental images. Now we can see the results.”

Cabal of the duplicates walked into the room. He touched the Cabal prime and turned into a shadow and disappeared.

Cabal’s eyes widen. “What…the…fuck! Widget what has this guy been doing.”

“You would know better than I. You reclaim their memories when they are absorbed into you.”

“I know that!” Cabal screamed. “I’ve been…He’s been plowing himself with a dildo for the past 2 hours. And what is worst I’m…He is wanting more of it.”

Widget smiled. This was all happening according to his hypothesis. Cabal was absorbing the duplicates’ desires as well as their memories. But the prime Cabal carried their original status so it needed to be overwhelmed.

Cabal walked into the room and soon was absorbed into the prime.

“This one has been fucked by some plant thing. Widget what has been going one. I need answers!” Cabal said trying to get out of the restraints on the chair.

“The restraints are there for your protection,” Widget said. “Please stay calm.”

“What the fuck do you think you are doing!” Cabal screamed as he walked into the room.

Memories of the Coach, the metal tentacles and the locker room filled his head followed by longing for cock, getting fucked. He actually became excited that he was restrained to the chair. He had absorbed more than half his clones. They had all been exposed to strange depraved acts.

Cabal had to think quick before it was too late. A shadow emerged out of him. The clone started to take off the restraint on his right arm. Cabal had the urges and could not hold back anymore. When his arm was free Cabal reached out and pulled the clone in for a kiss. The clone kissed back.

Cabal could see both sides of the kiss and suddenly felt aroused and forgot about his plight. Two more clones were absorbed into him. By then Cabal had the strongest craving to suck cock. He created another clone, who when formed went straight to work on Cabal prime’s cock.

Four more Cabal’s were absorbed, then six more, then some more. Widget had lost track of the Cabal’s absorbed. Cabal was busy putting on a show with more of his clones. Eight Cabals were in the room now. All were craving sex and would even have sex with eachother. This was better than Widget had planned.

* * *

Cabal seems to be full of himself now. Get it. Right, get it, full of himself.

Everyone’s a critic. But he should be easy to manipulate now. But Widget reported that some of his experiments broke free. And I still don’t know where Frost and Apollo are. But what kind of trouble could those two be in?

But it matters not for I shall find them with my superior skills for I am the Stalker…okay that’s not going to work out, but there is already a Hunter, though he’s in Europe. Still, can’t steal his name. Even villains have that kind of respect and people might get me confused as a hero.

Fuck this. Name later, seducing more heroes now.