The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How to Take Down a Super Hero: Chapter 8 — Royal Rumble

By Baralai

Widget has been everything. EVERYTHING!!! I can’t believe how much of a success he has been. It has been? No the genitalia clearly make him a him. Right? But now with his nano-virus converter ability (not an STI, not an STI) most of the base is under my control. Well his control, but he is under my control so in extraction it is under my control. If only I could get there I could be having loads of fun. HAhAhA, loads...that is funny.

But now Frost and Apollo are converting people too. I doubt the Beta Waves Frost were exposed to were contagious nor the Gay Ray. Could one of them been infected with something else? Maybe they have some sort of psychic powers that isn’t in their files? I need to Widget to investigate them. I don’t need things out of my control.

Control. That is how you succeed. I need to be in control. It would be so much easier if I was there in person. But soon I’ll be free and I’ll never be caged again!

I got control of Widget and Cabal now. Psy is under Hart’s suggestions who is making a nice new place which I can’t get to.

Hardcore and Hero are they main issues now. Hardcore shouldn’t be too hard to finish off. Just shove a dildo in his face and he is done for.

But Hero....Hero is off the damn planet. Totally unreachable. But I need to be ready for him. So much to do and way too many distractions going on. Can’t these boys just have fun fucking each other over.

* * *

Hardcore trudged into the base. He took the garage entrance. As a field member of the Super Patrol he had easier access in getting in and out. It had been an exhausting day. He wasn’t sure how much one man could be fucked or have dildos shoved in his ass as much as he had in the past 48 hours. He was grateful for his advance healing factor.

The hero himself couldn’t believe that he was still horny as hell. He wondered if the sex drive kick from the purple arukite would ever wear off. He also wondered if he wanted it to. Right now his mind was on the sexy Officer Rodriguez.

He’d lie if he said he wasn’t disappointed in the cop leaving him at the bathhouse. He understood that the officer had to get Commander Chaos and his lackey into a secure prison, but Hardcore wanted to know how much farther their play session would have gone if it wasn’t interrupted. Hardcore’s mind was playing out the fantasies of possibilities.

But there was the nagging doubt within him that he didn’t want to think about. Rodriguez disliked supers and Hardcore in particular for the damage and casualties that were part of the superhuman battles. Hardcore couldn’t blame the man, but there was the possibility that the officer would have conflicting feelings towards him.

‘And he was so cold and professional when he left the bathhouse,’ thought Hardcore. He didn’t want to think of the possibility of the officer not wanting to see him again. He needed something to distract him. The dildos in his room came to first thought.

He was walking by some strange crates labeled to Widget when he heard someone enter the garage. Hardcore lined himself with a crate trying to hide the fact that he was only in a pair of leather chaps and jock. He couldn’t hide the harness, but that wasn’t a stretch from his prior costume.

“Hardcore?” came a voice. The large hero turned to see and even larger, more muscular Hero.

“Yo fearless leader,” Hardcore said attempting to sound like his bravado self.

Hero looked at him with a stern face. He knew he was checking out the costume. “New look,” said Hero with a disapproving tone.

“Just trying something out,” replied Hardcore. “Need to look intimidating. Red, white and blue spandex ain’t that scary, even on you oh patriotic one.”

Hardcore thought he saw an approving look from Hero, if only for a second. Which was odd. Usually Hero was so stone faced. That or he would get annoyed with Hardcore’s sarcasm.

“According to logs you’re on duty in about an hour. I need you to check in early and check out some complaints for me.”

“Sure where at?” said Hardcore. He was looking for a distraction after all.

“I need you to go to the Wreck Room. We’re getting a bunch of weird calls about the place that aren’t adding up. Look into it.”

“Sure,” said Hardcore. There was no way he’d be thinking about the officer or sex while at the team’s favorite sports bar.

* * *

The Squadron of Evil had put fear into the city for years. They were known to assisting in terrorist plots, crime sprees, bank robberies, assassinations, bombings and occasional pushing over of sky scrapers (they did have two super strong villains on the team, making bombs a moot and expensive requirement in unscheduled demolition of federal buildings).

They were known as the scourge of the underworld and the villains you wanted to hire to get the job done. They would do practically anything for the right sum of money. Right now that last sentence was taking on a whole new meaning.

The leader of the group, known as the Boss, was still in some remaining shreds of her normal formal business suit attire. His knee socks were still in pristine condition, everything else was not. His sleeves of his button down shirt had been ripped off. His waistcoat was torn across the front. His tailored pants and jacket were now forgotten in shreds in an unknown location. With his closely trimmed beard and salt and pepper hair he looked like he was out of Men at Play porn.

At the time he was licking up the cum than was dripping down the shaft of his underling Brick savoring the musty flavor. His other thug, Tank, was stroking his own hard cock, smacking it against the Boss’s cheek indicating that he was wanting some attention. The Boss moaned and finished cleaning off the one cock and moved onto the next. He looked up at his boys and saw they were making out in a rough kiss. Brick was also shoving some of his thick fingers into Tank’s hole, while the Tank fondled the nipples of the other man.

Not far away Shock was having his cherry popped by Mr. Tech. Shock was entirely nude on all fours screaming out shouts of pleasure. Shock had loved hearing his partner’s cry out in pain. The louder the better. He himself was no quieter. Mr. Tech was also getting fucked himself by something he invented. Or rather reinvented. Once of his own machines had been converted to a crude fucking machine, built to fuck the creator’s hole thoroughly.

“They haven’t stopped,” Apollo said, watching from the sidelines.

The Squadron were all in a single jail cell and had occasionally switched partners and positions since their arrival. Frost and Apollo watched their captured villains from outside the RACK. The RACK was the Super Patrol’s prison for super powered individuals. It would normally contain certain items that would ensure the non-escape of super powered villains. The computer system that Widget had produced would figure out the probability of finding the perfect cell for each specific villain. RACK stood for Register and Assess Confinement Keep. Widget was never really good with names.

For the Squadron they had anticipated a nero-collar to suppress the Boss’s distortion waves, a water tank for Shock’s electric based powers, an EMP emitting room to stop any machine Mr. Tech could come up with and an anti- gravity room for Brick and Tank’s super-strength.

Instead of all that the Rack’s computer system came up with a much simpler and much more cost-effective measure. Lock them in a room with each other. Since their lock-up they had been having sex constantly, only taking breaks for food and sleep. They could have all used their powers to escape, but not one did.

“What the fuck happened to them?” asked Frost meekly.

The two heroes were given much of the credit for bringing in the team of super baddies. Being the two novices this was a big deal and they should have been proud, but now they were worried. The real question Frost was wondering was ‘Did we do that?’

Apollo looked at the RACK technician who seemed to be transfixed on the Squadron salacious acts. “What do they scans say is causing this to them?” Apollo asked. “I mean if the computer figured out they would behave this way there needs to be a cause it saw.”

“Oh, um, Yes,” Mumbled the technician. He shook his head out of a daze. “The computer is running properly, but the cause is unknown.”

“Unknown? But it knew to throw them in a room together. How can the computer know that the best solution is to let them continue on with an orgy if it had no data support that logic?” Frost asked soundly desperate and frustrated.

“Er well, you see, here is the strange bit. When I try to look up results like what is causing um that,” the tech said while staring a little longer, “The RACK tells me I don’t have access to that information. So it might know but it won’t tell me.”

“Wait what?” Apollo said. “The RACK is hiding intel? I thought Widget hadn’t created an Artificial Intelligence. It is kind of illegal after that BrainTrust incident.”

Frost shivered at the recollection, “I can never look at an iPod the same way again after that.”

“Well some AI’s are simple and those are legal. The RACK doesn’t have free thought just makes assessments. It can’t control a room but tells us the ideal setting for one. But some information is considered classified. Like I can’t see files on you guys at all. That is what is being prompted.”

“Why is this classified?” Apollo asked.

“Can’t say,” said the man who was far more interested in the five villains than the two heroes’ questions.

Frost shook his head and left the room. Apollo soon followed.

“How the fuck did this happen?” Frost asked. “How could we cause something like this?”

Frost felt the familiar paid of arms wrap around him from behind. The warm intoxicating touch that he now constantly yearned for.

“Up until a few days ago I was straight,” Frost said bluntly.

“So was I,” Apollo said, disproving the fact by nibbling on Frost’s neck while pulling the man’s body closer into his.

“Something made us think we were gay or made us want gay sex. I mean it is not natural,” Frost said feeling his back being pressed into the warm chest and his neck feeling like it was on fire. His spandex outfit couldn’t hide his growing hard-on.

“Yeah, not natural,” agreed Apollo. “We need to stop.” He licked the back of Frost’s neck loving the taste of condensation and sweat on his friend. He then began to breathe heavily onto Frost’s ear teasing it before taking a nibble.

“If we don’t find out the answers to this soon, we’ll be turned into sex crazed zombies like the Squadron,” Frost said withering to Apollo’s form. He left his neck more exposed so Apollo could have better access.

“Don’t want that. We have to stop having sex til we find answers,” Apollo moaned as his hand slide down and pulled at the elastic waistband of Frost’s pants. An imprint of his hand was soon seen through the spandex stroking the thick cock.

“Yeah, we need to stop. Especially since we’re in the middle of a hallway. Anyone can see us. We’re totally exposed.” Frost said as Apollo plopped his cock out to get better access. Frost felt Apollo’s own hard-on push against his backside. He started to grind against the warm body noticing how empty he felt.

“Apollo!” Frost screamed as he pulled away.

Apollo looked guilty at Frost. “I’m sorry I can’t help it. When you’re so close I need to touch you. I’m constantly wanting to have sex with you.”

“Okay, but after this we’re going to find some answers,” Frost said before he slammed Apollo against the wall with a rough kiss.

Apollo was taken by surprised. He knew they should stop but soon didn’t care when Frost’s hand started to reach under his uniform shirt. He felt Frost’s still exposed cock press against his him. His hands instinctively reached out to cup it. He also felt his own hard-on become bare. A pair of cold moist hands cupped his balls. Apollo rolled the eye into the back of his head and moaned from the sensation.

Frost was soon on his knees sucking on his partner. Apollo knew he wouldn’t last long, but he’d soon get to suck on the big thick cock he’d been longing for all day. But they would have to hold off on fucking. They had a job to do.

The RACK’s Technician was able to divert his attention from the Squadron of Evil’s orgy long enough to noticed the security cam footage. He soon focused all of his attention watching the two heroes suck each other off. He was beating his own meat while he enjoyed the show. He blew his load while watching Apollo fucking Frost into the wall.

* * *

Need to keep control. I can’t let the public know what is going on. That is why I’m a little worried about Psy’s placement. With Hardcore, Frost and Apollo back on base I just need to keep them there. I’ll have one of the sex crazed Cabals go and fuck Hardcore some. That should distract him.

But there was some jail breaks from some of Widget’s experiments. No body important, so most likely won’t be tracked back to the Super Patrol. But hopefully they will stay out of the public’s eye.

Need to stay in control. Can’t let things get any more out of hand while things are going good.

But still seeing Apollo and Frost going at it is just hot. I’m getting back into control and having the BEST DAY EVER!!!

* * *

The Coach had been disappointed this morning. He had taken a rest with his boys, James and Vic. He had obtained a new catcher who had such great potential, but when they awoke he was gone. Such a huge disgrace to his league he had thought to himself. They boy had the aptitude to be very naughty, especially with that large stick.

He enjoyed making James and Vic do naughty things, but that wasn’t enough anymore. His players needed a new challenge. After his training of the unnamed catcher he remembered his purpose was to train young men in how to be naughty.

The Coach looked at his two young players. They were both only in a pair of jockstraps and were nestling together on the floor. He had so many new ideas that he wanted to boys to practice, but he realized that his team wouldn’t make their full potential unless they scrimmaged and challenged other young bodied men. The guy from their swimming practice was also gone. After all that training on his ‘breathing technique’ and the cyborg had to call him away.

Whole new ideas of practice came into the Coach’s mind and a wicked smiled grew on his face.

TWzEEt!!

“Get up boys.”

The two young men jumped up quickly after waking. Both could see that the Coach had some new idea in his head. They had learned to recognize when the Coach had new scheme for them to try out. Vic himself was starting to tent in his jock in anticipation.

“Suit up boys. We’re going to practice outside today,” shouted the Coach.

* * *

The motorcycle roared in the night. Hardcore pulled up infront of the bar and got off his bike. He was still in his chaps and harness. In retrospect he should have changed. At least he was able to shower before he left the bathhouse.

He did some minor surveillance of the area and nothing seemed to be that strange. He wondered what the strange calls were about. He walked towards the entrance of the bar. Hardcore never even thought twice about entering a bar with his bare ass hanging out. It had now become so natural to him. Not that anyone would dare bring up the subject to the super strong towering man. Anyone would be too intimidated to even bring up the subject.

When Hardcore entered the bar he had to double check and make sure he hadn’t ended up back at the bathhouse. The scenes there were similar, if not less overt, than what was happening in the bar. What the fuck was going on?

He saw the drug dealer Joey Piozzi in a middle of a group of men. Joey was on his knees sucking off every man that surrounded him. Which was odd since Joey was a notorious homophobe.

The television screens that normally showed sporting events now showed hardcore gay porn. A few of the viewers were wanking out in the open as they watch the various scenes from the screen or what was going on in the room.

From Hardcore’s assessment there weren’t any women in the bar at all. All the bartenders appeared to be in their briefs as well. The hero had only been turned gay within the last 2 days, but he was pretty sure even a regular gay bar never went this far, let alone a bar that was just a run of a mill sports bar a week ago.

He saw a guy being fucked on the pool table. A couple of guys were stripping out of their clothing on some tables. A guy in his underwear was grinding his ass into an older guys crotch on the dance floor. While it was dark and hard to see, Hardcore could see the nearly naked young dancer had a domino mask on.

Getting a closer look he saw that he could recognize the guy. It was Cabal. Why was Cabal provocatively dancing with a man significantly older than him? Not being as shocked by his surroundings now he noticed (and savored) more of the details. Cabal wasn’t just dancing with the older man. He was also getting fucked on the pool table. Two dupes of Cabal were sandwiching a young man with attention; one was sucking off the guy while the other fucked him from behind. Another copy was dancing on top of a table taking in stray bills for men who wanted particular attention to the hot young hero.

Hardcore was fairly sure Cabal was straight. As a matter of fact he knew the rumors that Cabal would sleep with many women in one night. One of the benefits of being able to clone yourself if that you didn’t have to be picky which girl to sleep with every night; you could choose all of them. The villains circuit actually knew this and had entrapped the hero many of times from this knowledge. Except now it looked like he had switched teams and was trying to reign in as many men as possible.

But Hardcore himself had been straight a few days ago, as was the bar. While not the smartest member of the Super Patrol, Hardcore could easily see the pattern. Whoever was behind what was going on in the Wreck Room, was behind that sinister doll that transformed him. And when he found out who was responsible for this, they were going to find out why Hardcore was the more intimidating bad ass in town.

* * *

Dustin stood in the crowd of people on the street. He was having the worst day ever. This seems melodramatic for a young 24 year-old.

He was just sacked from his firm. He had a small box of all his office items which were not much. When he had first receive the job is seemed like a dream come true; a young college graduate with only a BA in Architecture being offered a minor place in a very well-known firm. It was all too good, and he had thought things were working out. However the firm ended up not taking in as much money as they thought they were and need to cut some staff. The new hires were the first to go. Dustin was hired two months ago.

He sighed to himself. He had moved to the city for the job. His girlfriend and he had broken up because they didn’t want to do the long distance thing. He didn’t make any friends yet since he was doing long hours at the job. He knew getting fired wasn’t his fault, but he wished he didn’t feel so alone.

How was even going to tell his parents about this job loss? They had been so proud of him. And now he was going to have to let them down. Would he have to move back in with them once he couldn’t afford his apartment now?

Dustin then felt a shove from behind. He lost his foot and fell forward dropping the contents of his box into a puddle of water and sewage in the curb.

“Just great,” muttered the young man. “Day can’t get any worse.”

“Sorry about that,” said a voice from behind.

Dustin looked up and saw the guy that knocked him down. The guy was in a pair of daisy dukes and a tank top. The guy looked out of sorts in the business district of the city. He looked like he was going to go clubbing or work out, not stay in an office all day. The guy’s head was shaven so he might have been a thug at one time or something. Dustin really hoped he wasn’t going to get mugged, but his day was shitty enough as it was that it would be the icing on the fucking disaster cake of day it was.

Dustin was pretty sure the guy was going to mug him. He saw a hand offering him a help up. He took it and then something odd happened. He suddenly felt great. He had forgotten why he had felt so crummy before.

He found himself standing with the assistance of the muscular man and the force of the man’s pull brought him colliding into the man. Dustin felt his body be pressed up against the other man. People were staring at them. Dustin thought people might think they were gay lovers, but he didn’t care. In fact he hoped maybe the guy would give him the opportunity. Dustin had never had any attraction to men before, but this man blew his mind.

“Hey there,” chimed the thug turned hunk in Dustin’s mind. The guy took Dustin’s arms and wrapped them against the exposed torso. Dustin felt more of the euphoric sensation hit him. In a way he knew it was from touching the other man. He knew it instinctively, the more he touched the handsome man, the better he would feel. It felt like erotic energy was just pouring into him.

“You’re cute,” said the other man. “Been dealing with older guys all day, but you’re just delectable. You wouldn’t happen to be rich would you?”

Dustin wanted to please the man, but he couldn’t concentrate enough to lie. “No I’m not. I just lost my job,” he mumbled staring into the other man’s eyes with a fixed stare.

The other man gave an exaggerated disappointed pout. “Aww, well I’m sure they won’t be mad if I bring some hunks to the new joint as well.”

The man pulled out a card from his back pocket. Dustin didn’t know how the skin tight shorts could even hold anything practical in the pockets. He could even see the outline of the guys cock, which for foreign reasons was enticing Dustin.

“You should stop by sometime soon baby,” said the unnamed man handing Dustin the card. “We could have a lot of fun. We could make special arrangements for you even if you don’t have a lot of dough.”

Then the cruel man pulled away from Dustin taking the sensual touch with him. Dustin looked longingly at the man as he walked away. He couldn’t help but\ stare and the man’s beefy ass. The guy eventually got into a limo and drove off. Dustin hadn’t figured the guy to have access to a limo.

Dustin tried to rationalize what had happened. Why had he let the guy play with him like that and why did he want more?

He looked at the card which gave an address to some location call ‘The Boys.”

* * *

Psy watched the living porn scene he had going on in front of him. He recalled that his first introduction to gay sex was through the porn Hart had sent him. He had become obsessed with gay porn soon after that. But having a live action items happen right in front of you was so much better. Hart had told him this, and he knew it was true. But something wasn’t right.

The telepath searched through the room but found a blank hole. It was like the area had a void in it. He couldn’t sense anything there at all; it was a little too empty. Someone was there immune to his telepathy. He had come across this a few times, but his thoughts went to one person right away.

He turned his eyes to the direction of the void and sure enough there was his worst nightmare: Hardcore.

Psy pull on the sleeve of Sgt. Hart. “Buddy we need to get out of here. Hardcore arrived,” he said in a panic.

“Sweet!” Hart said looking at the muscled hero. “I’m loving his new outfit. Think we can have a little fun with him too? You know you want to.”

Psy felt an odd sensation hit him and knew that he wanted to mess with Hardcore. He wanted Hardcore to do perverted things and play out all the images that were in his own head. He shook himself when the logistics registered.

“I can’t.” he said.

“Yes you can,” said Hart. “You did it to Cabal. What is the difference in adding another hero into the party? He’ll be the life of the orgy.”

Psy again felt a pang of wanting to bring Hardcore to his perverted ambitions but then explained to Buddy Hart the details, “No I can’t. I mean I want to now, but I just can’t. Hardcore has always been immune to psychic attacks. We never figured out why, but no psychic probe works on him. I can’t even communicate or track him through a mental link. It was actually one of the reasons we brought him on was that he was immune to all psychic attacks. Balanced out the team. ”

Hart watched silently for a while contemplating his next move.

“We need to get out of here,” Psy pleaded. “Once he figures out what I’ve done he’ll tear me into pieces. We need to leave now!”

“No, we stay,” Hart said.

Psy knew he wasn’t going to leave now. He didn’t know why. He could leave his friend and get away, that was the logical thing to do, but he knew he could not leave now. He had to stay.

“You stay here and try to monitor him. Distract him but stay out of sight. I’m going to make a phone call really quick.”

Psy watched as the other man walked into the backroom area. He didn’t know what to do. How do you distract someone like Hardcore?

* * *

Where the FUCK is Hardcore? He was supposed to stay on site. I gave specific orders that none of the heroes were to leave the base. Someone is messing with me. But who? There aren’t many players in the field. And I know Hardcore checked in and went to his quarters. I have video reference of it.

Mind you when he pulls in the video feed appears to be blank. Maybe someone is messing with the footage. But Widget is the techno guy and Hardcore ain’t that bright to figure things out.

Could it be Widget? Could he be fighting against me? Damn I don’t know. I need to keep things in control.

Shift smiled to himself as he saw the feed. He figured out that someone else was pulling the strings. From the panicked commands it looked like the person was off site and not on site.

So maybe someone had corrupted Widget and Psy. And with them Cabal and the majority of the base. Hardcore too seemed to have been infected in some capacity. His new outfit seemed to scream leather daddy. But the new mask showing off his hair was new as well. The good news was he was his normal abrasive self.

Shift knew he had to get the man off the base so he could not be at the whim of Widget or the other mastermind. Also Hardcore was the perfect answer to Psy. Shift just hoped that Psy lived through the experience.

What was odd was that the information was streamed in on normal communication waves. It was transmitting data on some form of communication stream that only a few people in the world knew about. As a spy he had access to this knowledge and found a treasure trove of information. What was off was that the soldiers on the base knew the commands without any other stream of information. Widget, as a technopath, could pick it up and relay the orders, but he wasn’t finding any source of how the soldiers were getting their commands. Right now everyone on the base was searching for Hardcore from the most recent commands.

Shift thought he had done enough to keep Hardcore tracks cold, but the mysterious figure now knew that Hardcore was off site now. He had initially shifted to look like Hardcore to make his was back to his quarters. This was intended to make any on-lookers think Hardcore was still on base.

His powers seemed to allow him to change into the hulking hero, which made sense considering the man’s new get up just drew attention. It was confirmed that Hardcore had been affected in some capacity. The room was littered with dildos of large proportions and a weird doll. At first he thought it was a trap but there were a lot of empty lube bottles. A lot.

Shift found himself craving to stuff his own Hardcore shaped ass with the toys littered in the room. But he needed to find out some more info about this mysterious figure.

He logged onto Hardcore’s computer. By now he knew all of the main Super Patrol’s passwords. Well everyone but Hero’s. The weird alien being made it difficult to find tricks to his mindframe. Hardcore’s was easy. It was his grandmother’s middle name. Hero gave no hint what was on his mind and to be frank his thinking patterns and behaviors were alien. Which didn’t help him track where the Hero was now.

Which was a pity cause he could really use some help right now. He felt his exposed as wiggling in the chair think about needing assistance with his own needs. His ass was craving to play with one of Hardcore’s toys. Whatever Bellows, or as he was preferring to be called the Coach, had done to him seemed to have a lasting effect.

He had been able to leave after an exhausting session which resulted with him cumming multiple times while stuffing his hole with the “wood” (dildo) and being ravished by the two young men in baseball uniforms. The Coach had watched and jerked off while watching the session peak. Not long after the group had fallen asleep and Shift found he could move out of his position soon after.

But as much as he hated to admit it, he would love to play with the thing again. He tried to break open some of the encrypted files Widget had recently created but he kept getting distracted.

One of the keys in the spy biz is to avoid distractions at all cost. If he got sloppy he would get caught and it was critical he did not get caught. Maybe if he played with one of the toys for a bit he could get it out of his system and get back to work.

He finally gave in and walked over to a toy a grabbed it. “Just for a bit,” he told himself. The one thing about Hardcore’s new outfit was that it gave him easier access to his Hardcore shaped ass.

Shift soon found himself moaning on Hardcore’s bed with a dildo stuffing into his backside. The toy he had picked up was big but his hole made room for it. He could literally make his own ass designed for fucking he realized. He started playing around with the tightness of his hole to see what felt better.

Even while indulging with his play time, Shift’s spy instincts were still active from years of training. He started to hear voices out in the hallway outside Hardcore’s quarters. Shit they were looking for Hardcore and might get suspicious if they had two Hardcores running around. The last thing he needed was for the enemy to know he existed.

He could barely hear the voices, but his ears were sharper than most. “So where are we going Coach?” came a familiar voice. Shift felt his heart quicken though he did not stop fucking himself.

“We need to recruit boys. Can’t have a good team with only two athletes. So we’re going to recruit some boys with some real sports prowess. We’re going to go to a local college sports field. We’ll find some new boys with some good sportsmanship.”

“Oh you mean Recreation Park. Now that I think about it there are some cute guys there.”

“Yeah this should be fun!”

“We just need to pick up some uniforms boys and then we can start drafting season,” said the Coach.

Great, thought Shift. Just what he needed another distraction as he continued to play with the fun dildo.

* * *

The plan was going well. A little too well.

Rent Boy observed the room. The bar was entertaining multiple men. The remodeling job that the Duke helped paid for gave a much cleaner and upscale feel to the joint, but in no way made it classy.

The bar used to have pictures of disheveled women in sexual posed, now were replaced with Rent Boy and the rest of his crew posing in thongs, jockstraps and other revealing outfits.

Rent Boy was quite pleased with work. They had engaged the employment of a professional photographer. Everyone was pleased with the photo shoot process and it had been fun. They did have to acquire some outfits. Actually they acquired a lot of clothing that were all expensive, sexually provocative, and most importantly exposed a lot of skin. But it was a good investment from Rent Boy’s perspective; the owner of the store had beg them to take them for free. Free was always a good investment.

Rent Boy had been informed that in his former life he had been a pick-pocket. The rest of the Boys probably had a similar background. At the core they were all thieves wanting what everyone else had. But know there was no need for sneaking or threatening. All they had to do was seduce the men.

Throughout the day the Boys had been out finding rich businessmen. They offered a sampled of their addictive touch and a location to where to find more. They hadn’t needed to have a fancy place, because the men would come no matter what the condition of the new strip club. The remodeling was done for the Boy’s convenience; it was their hideout after all. Although hiding was the last thing they were doing.

Hustler was managing the door, making sure the old patrons of Girls, Girls Live! learned to appreciate the new vibe of the remodeled bar. One older man who had been complaining and making homophobic remarks was now rubbing Hustler’s body pulling out the money he had intended for some tits into the young man’s shorts.

GoGo Boy was serving drinks to the men. The guy was now in a silver thong and had a habit of sitting in the patron’s lap when he gave them their drinks. Escort was dancing on of the stages smiling as one of the guests put a hundred dollar bill in his shorts. Escort smiled at the rich man and jumped down from the stage and roughly kissed the man in appreciation of the payment. The man came in his pants right there from the exposure to the enrapturing touch.

Rent Boy smiled to himself. They only thing that was going wrong was that there was too many patrons for the four of them. They would have to get some other men to help them entertain their targets. He didn’t like the idea of bring in new boys into the fold, but they would have to.

He continued to observe the room as he gyrated his hips. Rent Boy felt one of the patrons slip a bill into his jock strap. It was a smaller denomination, but Rent Boy thought the guy was attractive. He’d been messing with older guys all night. And while he authentically enjoyed doing it, having some fresh young flesh seemed like a novelty.

He bent over, letting the crowd enjoy his exposed ass, to give attention to the young man. He cupped the guys face seeing the euphoric expressing of a man meeting his god. Rent Boy was liking his power over men. It was tantalizing and turned him on like nothing else, even though he was insatiably horny.

Rent Boy found himself wanting to have a little more fun. What was the point of creating their own sexual enterprise if they couldn’t enjoy a little debauchery. He kissed the man having very wicked ideas crossed his mind.

Dustin for his part, barely could get out a moan after the kiss and offered no resistance when Rent Boy pulled him onto the stage with him.

Dustin hadn’t really figured out how he ended up here.

It was odd after he had been sacked from work he had met that man, the one bouncing the front door. He remembered he had taken some things from the office, but he must have abandoned them since he left from there to the club. He had to go to the club. Nothing else mattered. He was even still in his disheveled suit

Then when he got to the club the hot guy welcomed him in and didn’t even charge him the cover fee. The man was even stronger than he looked (and he looked strong) as Dustin soon found himself pinned to the wall making out with the man. He struggled only because he wanted to touch more of the man but his hands wouldn’t budge against the man’s tantalizing steel grip.

They broke the kiss after some blonde guy said it was the hot guy’s turn to dance. Dustin had watched the show, but after a while the stage changed hands to a hot Asian guy. The Asian guy also seemed to like Dustin.

Dustin knew he was cute in an off sort of way. His messy brown hair was on the longer side, but he still had sharp facial features. He had never had problems getting girls to like him before, but he was an average sort of cute. He had the boy next door kind of quality to him.

But he never had taken advantage of it til tonight. He never thought it would be to get guys attention though. He smiled as he made out with the hot Asian guy. The guy’s touch was just like the hot bald guy in the daisy dukes. Dustin wanted to touch every inch of the man’s exposed muscled body.

The music continued to play in the background and the crowd was cheering. Dustin began to noticed the muscled Asian guy start to move to the bass and Dustin soon followed suit.

The Asian guy turned him around forcefully so Dustin faced the crowd while the Asian man was behind him. He gave no resistance. Dustin was putty to the man’s touch. He felt the warm enticing feeling hit his neck as the other man mouthed his exposed skin. Dustin rolled his eyes into the back of his head as he continued to bop to the music. He then felt the other man remove his suit jacket which landed on the stage floor with a pile of money (the Asian’s tips).

Dustin then felt the hands untuck his button down shirt and slip underneath. The provoking hands roamed Dustin’s torso. Dustin almost lost the use of his legs from the touch. He wanted more so badly.

Slowly the other man unbuttoned his shirt leaving more of Dustin’s skin exposed to the other man’s wandering hands. Dustin saw the men cheering the Asian man on as he continued to undress him on stage. His own cock was tenting in the bothersome pants now.

Soon the shirt was on the floor. Dustin’s now uncovered back leaned into the Asian man’s chiseled chest. His mind went crazy in a lust filled haze.

“Feels good dancing infront of all these men, doesn’t it?” whispered the man into Dustin’s ear. “Put on a show for them. It will make me happy if you do.”

Dustin smiled as he started to thrust his hips to the music. A few of the guys even threw more money onto the stage screaming for Dustin’s pants to come off. Dustin was feeling erogenous energy that he never knew he had. He felt so aroused from the man’s touch and cheering crowds. He didn’t want it to end. He could feel the Asian man’s hard-on poking him from behind. He felt the hands unbuttoning his pants, which seemed to not be able to come off fast enough. Dustin soon assisted and kicked off his pants into the crowd.

His head was crocked back as the man kissed him while dancing to the music. Dustin was in heaven.

After they broke the kiss Dustin turned his attention back to the crowd. He smiled and giggled as men grabbed his tenting pole in the white briefs. Men grabbed his legs and tugged at the briefs to get a better look of Dustin’s impressive dick.

The Asian man complimented him on his body and performance. The more provocative Dustin got, the happier the other man became. He could feel the hard dick prodding him from behind. Dustin found himself craving and yearning for things he would have been disgusted by a few hours ago. Now he would do anything, debase himself in any way, to get access to the cock.

“Make the crowd happy and you make me happy,” whispered the man nibbling at his ear.

Dustin soon found his own hands tugging at the waist band of his underwear. He teased the crowd for a bit, but that didn’t last long. He pulled the white garment down his legs in a swift movement and threw it into the crowd. The crowd cheered him on.

The Asian man was really happy. His hands slowly moved closer to Dustin’s uncovered dick. The man inched his way closer, teasing Dustin to submission. Soon the hands wrapped around Dustin’s cock.

Dustin’s body stiffened just from the hands touching him. He didn’t’ climax, but his body felt like it did. He lost control of his legs and needed to lean into the Asian man. Dustin still continued to dance along with the other man, but relied of the strong arms to keep him up.

The Asian man let other men touch Dustin and the exposed cock. Dustin had no choice or objection to anything. It was all okay as long as he could soak in the sexual energy coming from the other man’s touch. He didn’t think he would, but he was starting to enjoy the other men’s touch and leers. In the recesses of his addled mind he wondered if the enticing touch was making him gay, but he didn’t really care.

“Stroke yourself for me,” the other man commanded.

Dustin did not even give it a second thought. As he did he looked at all them men watching him jerk himself off. All the eyes staring at him. For some weird reason this made him happy and giddy. He blushed at the thoughts, but that seemed to make more people root for his actions.

He lost the use of his legs again and fell back onto the Asian man’s body. Dustin felt the other man’s cock wedge in-between his ass cheeks and that drew him over the edge. He cried out and grunted as his felt hot semen hit his chest.

The crowd went wild.

With his strength totally gone, the other man helped him onto the ground. He felt tired after his orgasm and performance.

“Congratulations, you’re hired,” said the Rent Boy. He then turned to the crowd and yelled “Let’s welcome our new stripper.”

Dustin blinked. Stripper? Him? But he couldn’t. What would his parents think? Yeah it was a job, but he couldn’t do this. You couldn’t possibly make a decent living off of...

He then saw the pile of cash on the stage around him. He hadn’t even notice the crowd tipping him. He was so focused on the Asian man’s touch.

“Gather your tips and we’ll finish your job interview upstairs.” When he said job interview’ the man started to massage his own cock with a noticeable wink.

Dustin forgot all his worries and concerns about parents condemnation. He gathered the money and walked towards the stairs the Asian man had went to. While going through the crowd he realized he was still naked, some of his clothing left on stage and the rest lost in the crowd. It was just a passing thought as he continued his way through the crowd, getting felt up by some of the other men.

This was turning out to be such a great day.

* * *

Frost knew he shouldn’t feel happy. Earlier he would have felt elated to have a reciprocal crush come to light and constant juvenile lust filled sex. But the revelation that this was done to them was disturbing. Had someone made them gay? Were their feelings for each other real or made up? Would he and Apollo lose control? Had they lost control? Would it all come down to them losing total control like the Squadron? It was all just distressing.

But Frost was happy as a clam. He had a ‘just been fucked’ giddiness making him feel like he was glowing.

What had caused this? It couldn’t have been a psychic attack. A Psychic attack would not have affected the Squadron of Evil like it did. Magic was another possibility. Magic was chaotic and unpredictable, which this seemed to be. But it carried a certain signature. Frost had also never heard of a case of a curse or spell transmitting from the one individual to another. Though Werewolves and Vampires were sort of in that line, but those mythical creatures were just fiction. He remembered that the arukite was stolen which had sexual properties. But it would need to be on them to affect the Squadron.

In truth there were many possibilities, but Frost couldn’t think of any that fit the facts.

Frost’s thoughts were put on hold when he heard Apollo’s fists slam on the desk.

“It won’t take my passcode either. Why is this thing not letting me see what is causing this.”

Apollo had tried to look at what RACK had seen in the Squadron. But he fell into the same roadblock of lack of access.

“Dead end, so what is the game plan?” Apollo asked.

“They game plan is you two are heading out again,” said a voice entering the room.

The two rookie heroes jumped as they saw the team leader Hero.

“Er, Hero, I thought, um,” Frost said slightly panicking that their leader had heard their concerns. He wanted to keep this private. He didn’t want to be thrown into the RACK in fear of quarantine.

“Good job with the Squadron of Evil boys. You two deserve some rest, but we have a slight issue.”

“Er thanks and um sure,” said Apollo not used to compliments to the boss man.

“You both know Sgt. Bellows. He has been acting strangely and we need to bring him in for eval immediately. I don’t want him out in public.”

“That guy was due for a breakdown any day now,” said Apollo. “You think he is going to cause that much problems though?”

“I hope not but I need to be sure. Here is his location. Bring him in quickly boys.”

Hero soon left the room.

“Okay it is getting worst. I wanted to jump on Hero so badly,” admitted Apollo.

“I know,” said Frost. “Did you see the size of his bulge? I don’t know if I could fit that sucker into my mouth. So where is Bellows at?”

“Recreation Park,” said Apollo looking at the mission sheet. “It’s a sports stadium for the local college.”

* * *

Hardcore was having a hard time keeping himself in control. The doll had made him crave for all cocks and his mind was on the edge of going into a lust driven frenzy. Two thoughts prevented this from happening. The first being that he didn’t want to hurt anyone. If he went out of control, even for sex, he could do some serious damage with his super strength. The second reason was that he wanted to find out who was behind this. He would have no qualms losing control of his super strength on whoever that was.

Hardcore looked around the room. There seemed to be less regard for privacy then the bathhouse. Guys were having sex everywhere. He tried to see the pattern emerging. When a guy came into the bar he would not register any of the changes. He would also slowly start to become more sexual the longer he stayed. Then he would make his way further into the thrall and get into some kind of sexual act. It seemed like the guy’s focus was on cumming. After the climax the guy would get a drink and start mingling with the crowd in more typical behaviors. Well the ‘more typical behaviors’ were relative. They were all in various stages of undress and caressing eachother which now seemed to be standard behavior.

This was a gay anthropologist’s dream come true.

Hardcore wasn’t upset with the changes of his favorite drinking hole. Hell with his own new tastes he’d be enjoying coming to the Wreck Room more often. He did not even mind his own changes anymore. But the idea of someone playing him still irked the brute of a super hero.

Hardcore watch one of the Cabal’s climax on the pool table with a loud grunt. As he did a copy of himself suddenly appeared offering a fresh dick to the hungry mouth of the panting version on himself. This was the second time Hardcore noticed that Cabal cloning himself after cumming. It was strange. It was also strange since he was making clones of himself in public. He couldn’t keep track of all of them with the crowd moving and trashing so much, but there seemed to be a lot. Hardcore was pretty sure Cabal could only control a few of his dupes.

“Man that is a seriously hot version of Hardcore. Love the costume,” said one of the men leering after the hero. It wasn’t the first guy. Luckily most people assumed he was someone dressed up and not the actual hero.

“Is it superhero night?” asked someone within earshot. It wasn’t a question directed towards Hardcore, but he picked up.

“Yeah, I mean that is the real Cabal obviously, and then there is the sexed up Hardcore. That other guy looks like Psy too. I mean this place is great.”

Hardcore heard Psy’s names. He scanned the room and found the familiar masked face sitting in the corner. It would be easy to miss him if it wasn’t for the fact he was looking for him. Hardcore noticed the slightly panicked look on Psy when he saw he was noticed. While not the fastest bulb I the team he was still able to put together a reasonable connection.

His thoughts might have looked like this: Wait Psy is here too? I thought Psy was straight too. Well so was I. Man my ass feels so empty. There are so many hot cocks I could be stuffing it with. Focus. How would Psy get affected by all this, he is a telepath. He should not be exposed to mental attacks like everyone else here. God, in these chaps, my ass is open for any takers. That is so hot. Man I just wanted to let loose. Why does Psy look intimated? Only bad guys get intimidated by me. Though I wouldn’t mind if that guy tried to dominate me. Wait Psy is a telepath. Look at the size of the cock, if only... Wait could Psy be causing all this?

Hardcore noticed that Psy wasn’t engaging anyone in sexual activities or even conversation. That and he may have been the only other person to still have all his clothes in order.

Psy stared at him bug eyed in a panic. Hardcore decided at the very least he needed to interrogate the man even if it was his own teammate. He stomped towards the other leather clad hero. But then Hardcore heard a familiar voice.

“As the story goes...”

He stopped to see where it was going from. He looked around frantically.

“...the hero needs to...”

Where was the voice coming from? He had to find it. Psy was a second priority now.

“...find the five objects of power to find the princess. But first the hero needs a sword and his armor,” said the childlike voice. The familiar giggle followed.

Hardcore could not find it anywhere, but it had to be here. It was too much of a coincidence. And then he saw it, the freaky little china doll. She was there with her porcelain face and blonde curls. But after all his searching he saw the face everywhere he looked. There were giggling mechanical dolls throughout the room.

And then she was gone.

The screens had gone black and as they came back into focus Hardcore saw himself kneeling on the floor with the goop covering his mouth. It was on all the television screens. This being a sports bar meant there were a lot of TV’s all over the place.

“The hero needs to put on the armor in order to save the day,” the doll sang.

They were going to show how Hardcore was converted. He remembered how the scenario played out. Not only that but Hardcore had spent hours and hours under the thrall of that doll. Which meant there was plenty of footage of the hero debasing himself under the toy’s influence for all to see. They were going to show the entire crowd Hardcore’s weakness and humiliation.

There wasn’t a thing he could do.

To make matters worse his emotional state of the event was returning. The hero that was so used to intimidating his enemies was now feeling intimidated and extremely horny.

* * *

Coach Watts had come to America to find steady employment in the athletic field. He knew it was a bad idea. He was a football coach, but the yanks insisted in calling it soccer. It didn’t help that he had the worst bloody team in his Division. But he kept reminding himself he got a paycheck every week.

Still there were the headaches. He could barely get the boys to do a decent workout during training. Most of the spoiled rich brats complained about any actual exertion they gave. Still they were all in good shape, but youth and a strong metabolism had more to do with that then any effort.

So it was a large surprise to Coach Watts when he got out to the field and saw half of his team running laps and the other half doing push-ups.

Watts wasn’t sure if this was his team, but he recognized all the guys. Actually there were two guys he didn’t recognize. They were dressed up in the tight football gear (shin guards, knee socks, shorts and jersey), but they weren’t in the school’s colors (one was in blue and the other red). Also their shorts were ridiculously short to normal standards and their shirts were form fitting. But one was running ahead of his team and the other was leading a set of squats now.

What also weird was that his team was also in the blue and red outfits. Their outfits seemed to exposed more skin. The shorts were so ridiculously cut that you could see glimpses of the boys’ jock straps or briefs, which seemed to match the color of their new uniforms.

Watts heard a whistle and saw a man in a coach outfit. Well sort of looked like a coach outfit. He had some army fatigues, but a sweatshirt and cap on. He was also blowing his whistle and giving directions rather loudly.

“Hey who are you?” Watts asked going up to the man.

“I’m the Coach boy. We’re going to get a scrimmage going so SUIT UP!!!”

“Listen bub, I’m the coach of these slackers,” Watts said. “I don’t know who you are, but...”

TwzEET!

“I’m the Coach Boy. You’re just a player. NOW SUIT UP!”

TwzEET

The Coach had thrown Watts a bag with a uniform in it. It was the same size as the team’s new uniform, but in green and yellow. A green jock strap paired with it. The Coach made sure he wore all the uniform, including the jock. Watts was going to go to the locker room to changes, which the Coach made him change right on the field. Watts hadn’t noticed the discarded clothing across the field.

The shorts were so tight and small that they felt more like underwear. The shirt was also spandex and clung to his body. Watts himself was in good shape. Only just hitting 30, his glory days were not that long ago. Mind you his glory days were mostly as a bench warmer to an all-star team, but he was a decent player, just surrounded by better ones. It was why he never went pro, but wanted to stay in the sport. Still he kept in lean taut muscles. Dark hairs covered his legs and arms and the tight outfit showed some of his chest hairs as well.

He was pulling up his green knees socks over the shin guards when the Coach blew the whistle and called everyone together.

TWzEET!

“Okay boys. We’re going to have a scrimmage match. Vic’s team vs. James’ team. The hairy European guy can go on Vic’s team.”

Watts walked over to the team dressed in blue uniforms that the Coach was pointing to. Watts had accepted himself as player, but was still confused on the logic of it. It made sense since he wanted to play again, but he came for the job. But every time the Coach blew the whistle he lost his train of thought. He was in a soccer uniform so he must be a player.

TwzEET

“So here are the rules. Every time the opposing team scores a point you have to take off an article of clothing. First point, you take off your shirts. Second point, your shorts come off.”

“Let me guess we take our socks off at the third point,” said one of the boys.

TWzEET!!!

“DID I TELL YOU TO SPEAK BOY!” The privileged college kid was not used to being yelled at and sunk back. His instincts now were not to question anything this man said.

Carrying on the Coach continued with the rules. “No the socks stay on. They are part of the safety gear. At the third point the opposing team will take off their briefs and jocks,” The Coach said with a smile.

A few of the guys mumbled protests.

TwzEET

“That is an Order boys! You’ll enjoy playing in the buff.”

A weird sensation of anticipation came over the team as the thought of playing nude didn’t seem like a bad idea all of a sudden. One of the boys raised his hand.

“Yes, you,” The Coach acknowledge.

“What happens when the opposing team scores four points?”

“That is when the game gets really fun,” grinned the Coach. James and Vic also began to smile, knowing what was going to happen from their own scrimmages.

“Now since we’re short on numbers for two full teams we’ll have to break out everyone into smaller teams. If we had two more we’d be set.”

The Coach looked up absentmindedly. He smiled as he saw two objects coming from above. “It looks like we found our goalies,” smiled the Coach seeing Frost and Apollo approaching.

* * *

Psy couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Hardcore was in a porn? Well his name did sound kind of like it belonged in one. But that was so hot.

Hardcore had never really brought up relationships with anyone before, but it looked like he wasn’t having sex with any men, but sex toys. The porn flick had started off slow with a butt plug and mild exercises and then a mounted dildo. But now the threatening hero was bouncing on a toy penis stuck to the floor. The longer it went on the more he seemed to get into it.

He really didn’t get the doll though. It was kind of creepy.

The Hardcore in the room with him was freaking out though. He kept turning from screen to screen seeing the video. And the guy in the screen was wearing the same costume as him. Albeit, the pornstar Hardcore had his dick out while the one in the bar sported a jockstrap.

Psy had forgotten about freaking out about Hardcore finding out his misdeeds and was transfixed on the porn. He really liked gay porn. Especially Super Hero porn where the hero was losing. He knew it was only recently he was becoming obsessed with porn. In his head he was creating porn scenes in public for his enjoyment. It happened at the bathhouse and now at the Wreck Room. Previously he would have been appeased just to sit in front of the computer and watch porn all day, but this had been so much better.

“Guy ain’t that intimidating now is he?” said Sgt. Hart from behind him. He was carrying a large black duffel bag. “Boss man sent over some ammunition.”

“Are you crazy?” Psy responded. “You not going to shoot Hardcore! Besides bullets don’t work on him. You might as well shoot a nerf gun at a bull. Even the team knows you don’t mess with Hardcore.”

Hart just smiled in a relaxed fashion. “Chill. We’re not shooting anyone. However...” Hart opened the bag to display its contents. To no great surprise to the reader it was stock full of dildos.

“What do you want me to do with those?”

Hart glared a doubting look at his friend. “Fine, I’ll spell it out for you. You’re telepathy may not work on Hardcore, but I’m betting you telekinesis does. You’re abilities seemed to be amped up and we haven’t tested your TK at all.”

“You remember my analogy comparing Hardcore to a bull? It was a good analogy. So now, you want me to prod the bull up the ass?”

“A very horny gay bull, but yes. Come on, you can see the video, he loves it. Besides, the guy’s costume is leaving his ass totally open. It will be hot. You know you want to do it.”

The last sentence or two from Hart sounded weird to Psy, but he had to agree with the man. The plan did seem hot and he kind of wanted to do it.

“Just one more question,” Psy said while taking the bag. “Why are all the toys glowing purple?”

Hart gave him a wicked smiled. “Just to make things a little more fun.”

* * *

“I don’t understand what is going on,” stated Apollo. “Why are we in these get ups?”

The blonde hero looked down to see that he was in a pair of tight soccer shorts and a sleeveless shirt then clung tightly to his body. While his outfit was black it was made of a mesh material so every muscle on the hero was visible. The jock was also a mesh netting so a glimpse outline of dick could be seen.

Frost was faring no better. He was originally in his frosted up form, but turned back to flesh and blood on command for ‘suiting up.’ Frost was in a mirrored outfit of Apollo’s, but his was made of white mesh materials. The materials left even less to the imagination that Apollo’s outfit. They both had on knee socks: Frost, white with black stripes and Apollo black with white stripes.

“By regulations the goalies have to wear something different than the rest of the team. Now IN POSITIONS!!”

TwzEET

Neither hero asked questions but ran to their prospective goal. The Coach had wasted no time in recruiting his two new super players.

The game started and Watts, James and Vic were the strongest of players over the young men. With all their hero training Frost and Apollo had little issues defending their perspective goals, even without their super human abilities, which they had been ordered not to use.

The Coach was getting bored with how things were going. Scoring in these matches typically took a while when the teams were evenly matched. So he decided to expedite things.

The ball was coming close to Apollo’s net when the young hero heard the whistle, “Apollo! You’re so weak and pathetic! You’re probably going to let that ball get right past you. You’re going to get humiliated when it gets past you!”

Apollo suddenly felt himself doubt his abilities. He didn’t think he would be able to stop the ball in time. The ball whipped by him and he had not even moved to try and stop that. He felt his face flush in embarrassment.”

TwzEET

“That was PITIFUL! You should feel ashamed of yourself. Are you turned on by being humiliated like that? I bet you are. You’re one of those guys that gets hard the more degraded he gets!”

Sure enough Apollo did feel pitiful and ashamed. His face became bright red and his dick started to become hard.

TwzEET

“Look at that red team, he’s almost as red as your shirts! Look how pitiful he is. Isn’t it hilarious!” screamed the Coach. James and his team started laughing at Apollo pointing out how bad he done. The more they put him down and laugh the harder Apollo’s dick got.

The blue team took off their shirts, including Apollo. The Coach then encouraged the red team to express their victory by making out with their teammates. The men in the red uniforms soon paired off kissing each other in triumph. While a few of them thought they only wanted a quick kiss, they soon found they were all greedy in enjoying rough masculine kisses and lingered in their victory macking for a while.

As the game restarted, the ball almost made it way to the other side, but James was able to steal the ball to his team. Eventually it made its way back into Apollo’s net.

TwzEET

“Apollo you’re so uncoordinated! How can a clumsy weakling like you be an effective goalie!” screamed the Coach.

James took a shot for the net. Apollo tripped on his own legs trying to get the ball. With the Coach’s encouragement, both teams were now laughing at Apollo.

Apollo was still on all fours feeling totally mortified. His dick was now tenting in his jock strap. He hated himself for feeling so weak and pathetic, but at the same time he was so aroused he secretly wanted to debase himself further. While everyone was laughing at him he took off his shorts in disgrace leaving only the gauzy jock strap to crudely hide his growing hard-on.

Eventually he stood up. The red team laughed at how hard Apollo’s dick was as the rest of blue team removed their shorts. Apollo tried to cover his hard dick with his hands, but the Coach insisted he leave it exposed. Besides it must be so embarrassing for everyone to see if on display that it would only turn him on more.

Without any commands the red team repeated their last victory and started to make out with each other. This time though the Coach had prompted them to fondle their partner’s crotch. The red team found themselves more aroused and turned on by their teammates as they kept hearing whistles followed by commands. The red team was finding it harder and harder to keep their hands off their teammates hot bodies.

Meanwhile Watts and his team felt themselves somewhat hoping the other team would score another point so they could play in the nude. But the Coach had other plans. Vic got the ball to Frost’s goal and sure enough the Coach went into action.

TwzEET

“Frost you’re just was as weak and pathetic as Apollo. Your team is ahead but you’re going to let them all down because you’re such a disappointment!”

The ball flew into the net as Frost made a halfhearted jump for the ball.

TwzEET

“You’re USELESS!!! You’re doing this on purpose aren’t you. You’re also getting turned on by humiliating yourself. You’re getting aroused by all these guys seeing how weak and feeble you are!”

Frost’s dick started to swell as the blue team started to mock the hero. He felt totally defeated, but that only made him hornier.

Frost and his team threw off their shirts. The field was littered with clothing and would soon have more soon. The blue team had now followed suit of the victory by pairing off and kissing. Soon after that, the Coach made sure the ball went towards Frost’s goal.

The hero was determined not to let this one get through him. The Coach could see the determination in the dark harried man’s eyes and decided to put a stop to that.

TwzEET

“Frost you can’t stop from feeling so turned on by your humiliating performance. You can’t even control the sexual spasms from the horny state you must be in. You probably don’t even want to play but just submit to debasing yourself sexually!”

Frost was able to catch the ball, but he lost footing and tripped backwards falling inside the goal dropping the ball. He had scored a point for the opposing team.

“I’m never seen somebody disgrace the game some much!!!” screamed the Coach as Frost laid on the ground. He couldn’t believe he did so poorly. Jeers, taunts and cruel laughs soon were barraging Frost from all sides. His cock started to grow the longer it went on.

TwzEET

“Look of the size of that cock. Must be really embarrassing that you can’t hide how horny you’re getting by humiliating yourself. Everyone can see what a pitiful little fag you are. And now that you let another ball go through you’re going to have to expose yourself even more. You must be really ashamed and horny.”

Frost couldn’t remember a time he felt so ashamed and embarrassed. His dick was also now at full attention. He had lost all will to pick himself off the ground so he just continued to lay there in his shame. As he lay of the ground he squirmed to remove his shorts off of him, leaving him more unsheltered from his teammate’s eyes. His cock flopped around as he wiggled the shorts tight off.

The team continued to heckle at Frost pointing out his big cock. Some guys pointed out the wet spot showing in the mesh netting of Frost’s pouch. This caused even more laughs.

Frost felt a have a humiliation and arousal hit him. He felt his body squirm in frustrated smutty urges. The opposing team mocked his as they kissed and fondled each other in victory.

The game continued as Frost laid helpless on the ground squirming in lust. Both teams were now in nothing but jock straps. The Coach had been giving calls to both sides to admire the each other’s bodies and bare asses. He also told them how fun it was to run around so exposed. Watts and his team couldn’t figure out why they had never done this before? They were all sexy young men that needed to show off their bodies and savor seeing other men in as little clothing as possible. It was hard to pay attention to the game while they were checking eachother out so much.

Watts wasn’t sure if he was hoping the other team would score next so he could take off his green jock strap or that his team would score so he could make out with Vic again. He liked touching Vic’s cock and the rough kisses they had shared.

One of James’ teammates made a pass for Apollo’s goal. Apollo tripped again feigning an attempt for the ball. He hated to admit it but he was too turned on by the humiliation that he didn’t want to even try to stop the ball. He landed on the ground feeling more humiliated and turned-on. But the ball missed the goal. Apollo was somewhat disappointed the ball missed, but was turned on by how pathetic his attempt was.

TwzEET

“Apollo! If you keep playing like that you’re going to get so turned on you’ll be jerking yourself off when the ball comes back to you! You are such a puny miserable pussy! You’d rather be playing with yourself then play a decent game you nasty slut.”

Apollo felt repulsed by his inability, but the Coach was right. He was so turned on and horny. His dick was rock hard and with all the guys laughing at him it was so hard not to get turned-on. Someone threw him the ball to throw back in and he dropped it. More jeers and laughs came at him as he made a miserable throw of the ball. His intentionally wimpy throw barely went a few yards and everyone made comments on how such of a sissy he was.

He felt even more embarrassed and pathetic. All these guys seeing how worthless he was and his hard cock. He felt so horny. As he heard the laughs and taunts, he felt his hand reach for his cock begin to stroke himself through the jock strap. He thought to himself that everyone could see him playing with himself as the game was going on. He was so useless to his team. The thoughts only stimulated him more as he began to put more energy into masturbating.

The ball was making its way to Apollo’s net. It wasn’t James or one of the better players. They even made a crude kick towards the net. The ball rolled slowly to the net. Apollo knew he could easily stop it, but he kept stroking himself. If he just moved a little to the left he could stop the ball and even keep on masturbating. It would be so embarrassing if he let the ball get past him like this. He needed to stop, but instead he felt his arousal grow. As new tilted back his head with a low moan the ball slow went past him and into the goal.

Both teams yelled out how pathetic Apollo was. How he was a perv.

TwzEET

“That’s right Apollo. You’re nothing but a horny useless fag. Why are you keeping that jock strap on? You let the other team score and you aren’t worthy of it anymore. Besides it is just blocking your way to your cock. With that last embarrassing display you’ve probably never been so horny in your perverted life. You’re so aroused you can even stand on your own two feet.”

Apollo ripped the thin material off him as he fell to his knees and then on all fours. He let his shoulder and face bury themselves in the ground as he began to play with his nipples and stroke stroking his dick. His muscled ass hung in the air as he lost all control in his self-pleasure. His team mates followed suit in taking off their jocks, but most just slipped their jocks off instead of tearing theirs to shreds. They all made comments on how useless Apollo was, while silently please they could now free themselves of the clothing.

The red team enjoyed a long with kiss each other. Instead of groping they started masturbating their partner through their red jock straps. They were somewhat envious of the mostly nude blue team. All they had on were their shoes and shin guards covered by blue knee socks.

Watts couldn’t wait to see the rest of the team’s dicks so he and Vic pushed their way across the field with the ball. The goal was completely open as Frost was still writhing in lust on the ground. Frost hadn’t been prompted by the Coach, but was stroking himself anyways through his gauzy jock. His lust had lost all control and he also felt the embarrassing sting from debasing himself in front of everyone; which only made him hornier.

TwzEET

“You’re just going to lie there like a whore?” screamed the Coach. “Can’t get your act together. You’re going to let your team down and get so turned on by it. I bet you’re not even going wait for the score to pop out that slut stick of yours. You’re going to defile yourself and watch that ball go into the goal while you stroke that dick like a horny queer. You’ll be so humiliated and turn-on that you might even lose your load!”

Frost couldn’t argue with the Coach. He wanted to play with himself so badly. He took off out his dick. He heard one of his own team mates call out how much of a slut he was and he knew it was true. He couldn’t stop squirming on the ground and stroking himself. Watts kicked the ball so it would go right over where Frost laid as it went in. As the ball got closer Frost felt his arousal grow more and more. He watched without moving as it got closer and closer. His eyes followed it as it went right over his head.

Sure enough his body tightened and he climaxed. Cum sprayed on his body and Frost gave pathetic cries of pleasure. Everyone laughed at him and Frost withered from his climax on the ground.

The red team soon took off their jocks enjoying the fresh air hitting their dicks. As the blue team began to make out the Coach told them how good it felt to press up against another man’s dick. They learned that they all loved to stroke another man’s dick as well.

TwzEET

“That’s right see how nice and hard you all are now. It is fun to play with each other and lust after one another. What could be more fun than playing nude and stroking a guy’s hard dick? I’ll tell you what. Sucking on a nice hard dick. Next team to score their fourth point will get to suck off their team mates! Doesn’t that sound fun?”

The team cheered in response. “What happens at the fifth point Coach?” asked the former coach Watts as he broke his kiss with Vic. Vic buried his face in the hairy chest as Watts waited for his response.”

TwzEET

“At the fifth point the losing team will offer up their ass for the winning team to fuck. Can you imagine how hot it will be to fuck the sweaty asses of your opponents? I bet you guys are hard in anticipation with that. So let’s make our way to five points boys!”

The team all agreed that it sounded hot. They needed to claim the victory! But two of the members started to panic. They knew what would happen if any of their teammates had sex with them. They didn’t want what happened to the Squadron of Evil to happen to some helpless college kids and their coach. But Frost and Apollo were helpless to stop the game and were even more useless in preventing the scores. They had to do something.

* * *

Hardcore was freaking out. He was totally lost in what he should do. There were too many screens to destroy and he couldn’t hurt civilians for watching him.

The video was now at the part where he started to lose all inhibitions. He was bouncing up and down on the dildo as the doll counted to 200. Of course she wouldn’t get there.

“Oh no! The hero didn’t complete the task. He’d have to start all over again,” said the doll.

Of course everyone could see that Hardcore had purposely stopped to start the counting process. It had been the second time he did it. And he would do it again and the film was going to show it all. He hadn’t even noticed any camera’s in the room, but he shouldn’t have been that surprised that the twisted freak who did this wanted to watch.

What was worse still was that watching himself stuff his hole silly with the large dildo made him feel turned on. Turned on and extremely empty. He was now craving to get his ass fucked again despite his brutal battle with Commander Chaos recently. Thankfully his healing factor had mended any damage.

Suddenly Hardcore felt himself being pushed backwards by an unseen force. Whatever it was had superhuman strength; enough to trip him up slightly, but he was stronger. He readied himself for another blow. This time it was stronger and hit him from behind. His back bent over taking the force, but was able to remain standing.

But then he felt something. A dildo entered his hole. Hardcore had enough experience now to know the difference between a rubber cock and a cock with a rubber. But at this point he didn’t care which one it was, his ass finally was being sated. Hardcore let out a relieved moan as he felt the object dig deeper inside of him. He willingly bent himself over a little more and relaxed his ass muscles so the dildo would have better access.

After basking in the pleasant feeling of being stuffed again, Hardcore looked behind to access the source of his gratification. He saw that there was a purple dildo moving on its own accords. No hands seemed to be attached to it. Still it seemed to thrust itself in and out of him, much to his pleasure.

Hardcore reached out for the item. Whatever force was moving it was strong. It was probably the same force that had hit him earlier. Hardcore attempted to pull the item, but found that it hard to take it away from its directed track. In truth Hardcore hadn’t put his full effort into it.

The object in retaliation started to move faster and started entering him much more roughly.

“Oh FUCK!” Hardcore screamed out and he felt his legs give out from the erogenous spasm he experienced. He landed on all fours with his head down. His body was betraying him as he couldn’t stand the overwhelming pleasure he was feeling. His ass was now totally accessible to the mad toy which did not slow at all.

He felt himself start to pant and groan as the toy continued to have his way with him. He noticed how painful his dick was trapped in the jock strap. He pawed at his dick which was throbbing for attention now. He pulled at the piece of clothing hearing tearing sounds. The jockstrap was will in one piece but was stretched to capacity to allow the large dick to plop out.

Once freed of the pain of the constrained dick, Hardcore let the large object flop around open and his body moved in sync with the toy’s thrusts. He didn’t stroke himself. It was more important to bask in the surges of pleasure from the toy hitting his prostate.

Hardcore felt a low moan escape his throat uncontrollably. It was echoed by a loud groan of pleasure that sounded exactly like his. But it didn’t come out of him.

Hardcore looked up and saw the screen. The video had gotten to the point where the Doll had released his mouth from the goop and he was now able to talk. He had forgotten about the video and everything as soon as the toy entered him. Hardcore then remembered he was in a bar full of people.

He then noticed that a crowd of people were all watching him now. A circle had been made around him with guys leering at his exposed body. They toy kept at work and Hardcore felt another loud lustful grunt escape his lips.

He couldn’t will himself to stop this. He couldn’t bare his ass being empty again. But he knew things were going to much worse. And he had no desire to stop it.

* * *

“Crap, crap, crappity crap!” muttered Cabal as be slammed the door shit. “They’re catching up to us!” Cabal turned to see himself huffing from the long run.

“What the hell is happening? They got turned into gay zombies or something,” said the other Cabal.

“I don’t know. I got lost on my way to some experiment Widget wanted me to do and the next thing I know there are millions of us running around.”

“I don’t think there are millions,” said Cabal.

“Okay lots of us,” sighed Cabal. “But we don’t normally make this many copies. It is harder to think when there are too many of us. Maybe that is what is wrong.”

“But why the gay sex?”

“Ew, I know right.”

After a brief pause one of the Cabals spoke.

“Maybe we should find some guns and start shooting our way out!” said Cabal.

The other Cabal looked at him in horror. “Dude that is us!”

“But they’re....corrupted? Maybe we can get Prime to reboot like that time with the poison. He used a clean dupe to cure the rest. Use the Cabal as a blueprint for a pure non-poisoned version.”

“Yeah, but we have to find Prime without getting infected.”

“How do you make gay zombies?” ask Cabal.

“Who knows, crap their starting to attack the door, we need to move.”

“Okay this way!” said Cabal.

“Wait that is a dead-end.” Said Cabal.

Don’t worry I know a secret passageway.”

“Cool. How did you find out about that?”

“Shh, through the door quick. We need to get away.”

“Right!” said Cabal running through the entrance of the new room. “Hey wait how can you know something I don’t?”

The door slammed shut.

“Sorry about that,” said Cabal. “But I need to make sure that a couple of you are secured. Stay in there. Only I know the code.

“Wait, how do you know what I don’t!” screamed the Cabal trapped in the room.

The Cabal in the hallway shifted to a hunky soldier and soon made his way down the hallway to the army of Cabals would follow him.

* * *

“So you’re really going to hire the guy?” asked Hustler. “I mean bring someone from the outside in?”

Hustler watched as Dustin sucked Rent Boy’s dick. As he finished his own question he went back to sucking on Dustin’s sizable dick. The kid was a good find, and Hustler was now collecting his finder’s fee.

“Why not?” panted Rent Boy. “We need more help around here. We can’t be on stage and finding new ‘clients’ all the time. He won’t have our addictive touch, but he’s good-looking. We’ll just train him on some of the tasks and we’ll work as the headliners. Our clients seem to become man hungry in general after enough exposure to our touch. I guess we rewire them or something.”

Rent Boy paused for a moment, “Also if they’re serving the drinks and what not, frees us up for a little more fucking.”

Hustler, with his mouth full, moans loudly in approval.

“Can we get more hunky guys with us?” asked Hustler licking Dustin’s ball sack before going in for a rim job.

“Oh fuck!” screamed Dustin with a wide smile. The cock dropped out of his mouth after he felt Hustler’s tongue enter his hole. Dustin couldn’t remembered the last time he had been so happy. He looked up as Rent Boy, his new boss, with a big grin. Rent Boy was leaning against his desk. He soon pulled Dustin up to a kiss.

Hustler eventually stood up as well and attacked the boy’s neck with his mouth. Dustin felt his whole body spasm from being sandwiched in-between the two men and their touch.

“We’ll bring more into the fold. But slowly at first. I’d prefer other young attractive men with big cocks like Dustin here. The audience will love him.”

“And we get to play with those big dicks too,” said Hustler cupping the topic of conversation. “Wouldn’t mind having that big stick inside me.”

“You’d like that wouldn’t you Dustin?” Rent Boy said as he caressed the boy’s face. “Playing with us and showing off that nice body of yours.”

“Anything you want,” Dustin said leering into Rent Boy’s eyes. “I’ll do anything.” He was soon cut off by a kiss.

Rent Boy smiled at his new employee. “I love a man that wants to please. But you’re going to have to please other men than just us. They won’t have our touch. Can you do that Dustin. Let other men use you.”

“Yes,” gasped Dustin to his own disbelief. But he would agree to anything to keep up the ecstasy.

“I don’t think you understand Dustin,” Rent Boy said as he stroked Dustin. I want you to flirt and have men play with you like they do us. I want you to throw yourself at men and seduce men. I want you to giggle, flaunt your body and make yourself desirable to them. And most of all I want you to enjoy every minute of it.”

“Oh yeah,” moaned Dustin as Hustler went back to his rim job.

“I need you to be slutty and needy for sex. I want you to yearn for me to touch you and leer at you. I want you to be a dumb little whore for our customers.”

“Yes!” Dustin screamed in lust.

“Tell me you want it,” Rent Boy commanded.

“I want to be slutty,” gasped Dustin. “I want men to see me as a sex object. I want to make them horny for me!”

“That’s right. You want it so bad now don’t you,” smiled Rent Boy whispering into the young man’s ear. “Tell me where you want them to touch you.”

“I...I want them to grab my cock and my tits...oh MAN...and my ass,” Dustin panted as Hustler started to stick a finger to the mentioned area.

Dustin couldn’t believe his own stamina. He had been going for hours. He had cummed three times since coming upstairs and hadn’t slowed down at all. It was like he was a horny high schooler again. He eventually found himself pinned to Rent Boy’s desk getting his ass pounded by the Asian man.

“When I’m done with you, you will yearn for men to fuck your ass like this,” Rent Boy stated.

“Oh Gawd, Yes, Yes YES!” screamed Dustin. It was incredible. The pain was fierce but so was the pleasure.

Eventually Rent Boy found himself on the floor as Dustin bounced on his cock while sucking off Hustler. Dustin looked like he was really getting into his new lifestyle. Rent Boy felt his own body stiffen as he came inside the young man.

Dustin felt his body spasm harder than it had all night. But unlike before it didn’t stop. He kept twitching. He freaked out that he might be having a seizure, but it felt too good. He landed on the floor convulsing uncontrollably. It felt like his entire body was having an orgasm.

Rent Boy and Hustler looked at the young man with surprised faces. Cum wa flying out of his dick in large masses. The twitching finally slowed down but a stream of cum continued dripped from his cock and ass.

The boy looked like he was spaced out; his eyes were open, but no conscious thought appeared within them. While he breathed he reacted to nothing, not even Hustler and Rent Boy’s touch to wake him. All they saw was a creepy, yet satiated smile from Dustin.

“What happened?” asked Hustler. “Did he OD on our touch?”

“I don’t think it was our touch. The Duke has been exposed far more than Dustin here. It happened when I came inside of him. Have any of use cummed inside anyone before?” Rent Boy asked. “Or topped anyone for that matter?” Rent Boy remembered Widget saying something about their prostates being made extra sensitive which would explain their partiality to bottoming.

“There was that guard, but I don’t think I came,” Hustler said reminiscently. Apparently him and they Boys weren’t topping that much, which didn’t bother him at all.

Rent Boy stared down at the eerily grinning boy. His cock still continued to leak cum and he twitched on the floor. His attention though became distracted by a loud noises from downstairs.

GoGo Boy appeared in the room shortly in a blur. “Rent, we have an issue. We’re under attack by a er...something”

Rent Boy ran to the window which displayed the club below. The former owner liked to lecherously look at his girls dancing lasciviously and Rent Boy had liked the idea, well except for the girls part.

Through the window he could see why GoGo Boy was having a hard time explaining what was going on.

“Yeah, um, we got a plant infestation,” said GoGo Boy looking down at Birch attacking the crowd.

* * *

TwzEET

The whistle blew restarting the game.

The Coach had finished prepping his teams to look forward to sucking a nice hard cock. The entire team was now rock hard and had a hard time not salivating looking at each other’s hard exposed cock. The Coach had instilled a lot of naughty and tantalizing ideas into their heads. A few of them were apprehensive about the idea of butt sex, but after a few words from the Coach they were all looking forward to it. The Coach even said that a few of them were probably hoping they would lose so they could feel a nice hard dick up the ass; Each person thought the Coach was referring to themselves.

TwzEET

“Come on blue team, go for Frost’s goal. He’s too busy eating his own cum to defend the goal!” Screamed the Coach.

In truth he wasn’t eating his own cum, but after the statement Frost felt compelled to scoop up for of the sticky white stuff from his body.

Frost was frustrated and embarrassed with himself that he couldn’t control his urges. He was already hard again thanks to his super stamina that he had experienced over the last few days. He found himself wanking himself while licking up the jizz from his free hand.

He worried he was becoming an out of control sex addict like the Squadron of Evil. There was also the fact that he couldn’t let anyone have sex with him in risk of turning others into sex crazed zombies as well. (Well no sex with anyone but Apollo).

He had to stand up and stop the ball. He needed to stop licking up his own cum like a pathetic kitten drinking its milk. He ought to stop stroking his silly big dick in front of the young soccer players. He really should stop wanking before he blew another load of his delicious juicy slut juice in public. He really wanted to not to be such a big slut and show off how much of a whore he was to everyone. But it was so hot for the masculine jocks to see him as a useless effeminate fag in heat. It would be even worse if the other players heard him cry our emasculated moans to let everyone know how much of a whore he was.

Frost barely registered the whistles and screams of the Coach, but his subconscious thoughts were picking them up. After another whistle Frost started moaning loudly, fearing that everyone would hear his embarrassing lustful moans which seemed to get louder the more humiliated and horny he got.

Vic had the ball infront of Frost’s net, but both teams stood still. Their entire focus was now on ridiculing Frost for not being able to stop playing with his slut stick. Vic put his foot on the ball as he goaded that if Frost didn’t stop playing with his slut stick and showing everyone how much of a cock whore he was, then his team could easily kick in the next goal with even the weakest of kicks.

Vic then pushed the ball close to Frost, almost even within reach and then stepped back. He then started jeering Frost that he could easily just pick up the ball if he stopped being a perverted whore. Frost did not even make an attempt to get up or stop stroking himself.

The blue team started to kick the ball in a child like fashion to deride the helpless goalie. Frost laid on the ground his body jerking in lustful spasms as everyone watched them taunt him. His teammates yelled at him that he was letting them all down by showing off what an unrestrained slut he was. The more derided he was by being called a whore or slut, the more turned on he became.

He had scooped up the last of the cum on his exposed skin when the ball was getting close to him. Frost saw the ball and knew he had to do something. Vic made a kick to the goal. As he did Frost made an orgasmic scream that the whole field could hear was he blew his second load. The Coach had encouraged him to aim for his own face to show off his sluttiness and he had succeeded. White globs dripped down Frost’s face as the ball entered the net.

Frost knew that he should be fearing that he was one point away from ending the game, but he couldn’t help but feel elated. He was so happy that everyone knew what a slut he was. They all knew. They were calling him whore and hussy and cum dumpster and all sorts of names to that effect. Apollo was the only exception as he was on the other side of the field tending to his own dick. Frost started to notice that he was becoming happier every time someone called him promiscuous or something derogatory. He was so proud that everyone knew what a big slut he was. He was always doing things to show off that he was useless for anything but servicing cocks. He loved to show off how pathetic, stupid and slutty he was.

The hero gave a cum drenched smiled to himself after another whistle, “Yeah, I’m such a dumb faggot slut,” he told everyone as he started to giggle. A big dumb grin started to appear on his face. His cock became hard again. Frost then got on his knees and started to stroke himself some more, this time putting on a show. He bounced on his knees as he wanked his slut stick. All the while he started chanting how pathetic and slutty he was.

Frost giggled as his own team laughed at him and mocked him as they all watched enviously at the blue team. The blue team had paired off and started to blow one another. Some of them took turns with one kneeling in front of the other savoring the dick in their mouth while the other enjoyed receiving the blow job. Others were both impatient and laid on the grass and started 69ing each other.

The Coach was telling them how amazing it felt to suck on another man’s dick. That it was the true bonding experience of a teammate. He gave a few coaching techniques to some of the players to increase their skills. He was going to make pro’s out of all of them.

But soon the game would need to continue.

* * *

Birch had been enjoying a feast. Many of the horny men were there to get titillated with no release, meaning their balls were primed with lots of juicy food. Birch couldn’t explain it, but he could sense the arousal of men. It drew him.

His mind was nearly gone for any sort of rationality. All that was left was the hunger. He had feasted on so many men at the base, but they eventually became dry. He needed a new source to quench the hunger.

He easily wrapped his ‘arms’ around 7 of the patrons and was down suck on one of them. The three of the other meals were being prepped as his ‘arms’ by stimulating cocks and erogenous zones with the aphrodisiac sap on his ‘arms.’

He reached out for more of the meals when he suddenly felt a sharp pain. Birch looked up from his blow job to see one of his meals escaping. The pain was coming from a man standing on one of his arms. He then noticed other meals struggling and then disappearing suddenly.

Birch was getting angry.

Rent Boy look down from above. Technopathy was no help here. The powers had help the Boys escape and find out intel for their operations, but against a plant monster he was useless. But the rest of the Boys were making up for that.

Hustler had jumped down from the staircase landing on one of the vines. He broke a few floorboards, but it seemed to have distracted the thing. GoGo Boy was getting the patrons to leave out the back door as quickly as possible, but the vines seemed to be going every which way. Escort meanwhile was helping the entangled men by teleporting them out of the building once he was able to free them. He appeared and disappeared with smooth deliberate motions. It did appear that Escort needed to untangle them before he got them out.

Birch’s eyes darted after the blonde one pushing meals out the door. His speed was incredible, but more vines were starting to grow from his back. Soon multiple tentacles covered the floor around him. He reached out for GoGo Boy only to have him slip his grasp at the last second.

GoGo Boy was doing fair enough avoiding the creature’s grip, but eventually he tripped. ‘Damn,’ he thought to himself, ‘wasn’t looking fast enough.’

He felt the vines wrap around his legs. GoGo Boy was then lifted into the air. He struggled in the air flopping around like a fish. A weird tingling sensation hit went down his legs. GoGo Boy felt a little grossed out by the sap, and for once in his life wished he had more clothing the cover himself with.

He felt one of the vines crawl down his leg and across his chest. It was like a disgusting snake slithering over him. It started to approach his face and his arms instantly grabbed the vines to hold it off its directed path. He struggled, but the flimsy looking vine was surprisingly strong.

The sap also made it hard to hold. To GoGo Boy the vine was getting thicker, but the vine was pushing its slippery form through the grasp. It then thrusted itself into the meal’s mouth.

Out of instincts GoGo Boy sucked on the root. The disgusting sap actually tasted pretty good. Suddenly GoGo Boy found himself fixated on sucking on the vine, savoring the musky sap. He started to squirm less and started to enjoy the phallic-like item in his mouth, savoring the sensation it filling his mouth. Thoughts of escape faded from GoGo Boy’s mind; it was replaced with overshadowing thoughts of sucking cock and savoring the enchanting taste of them sap.

With the blonde one subdued, Birch changed his attention to the teleporting meal. Unlike GoGo Boy though, Escort didn’t need to run across the room, meaning less items to trip over. He had gotten most of the customers out. He had to free them from the vines first though and then teleport out, which was time consuming.

To Birch’s point of view there was something more enticing about the three Boys then the rest. Their touch made them more alluring than the rest. It was how Escort was able to free the other men. The vines had become ‘confused’ and wanted to ensnare him, but he was able to move away fast enough. The touch also lured them men’s attention away from the addictive sap towards the addictive touch of Escort.

Escort teleported from place to place trying to draw the creature’s attention away from GoGo Boy. He would occasionally teleport to his mate to try and wedge him free, but Birch had a strong grip on him.

A storm of tentacles made their way to Escort, but he was across the room by the time they reached the prior location. The tentacles were entangled from colliding in the space Escort once was. Escort gave a knowing grin at Birch like he had just played a trump card. Birch thought this was confusing until he felt himself being yanked to the ground.

Hustler had pulled on some of the vines making Birch lose his balance. He then dropped the vines and jumped a large distance to a table. The tabletop was then hurdled at Birch like a Frisbee, but was quickly dodged by the plant man. He noticed that Hustler was also smiling even though he had missed him. It was too late before Birch noticed that the table collided with some of his other arms, the ones holding GoGo Boy.

GoGo Boy was dropped to the floor and quickly recovered to his feet. He quickly focused on getting the few last remaining customers out. Though new thought about rescuing the other men by sucking on the delicious vines were now in GoGo Boy’s head.

The last few patrons were not making it easy to evacuate though. The resisted every attempt when GoGo Boy tried to wedge them free from the entanglement of plants. It was like they wanted to stay ensnared by a plant monster, who was actually kind of hunky if you could avoid thinking of the Lovecroftian items coming out of his back.

“Come on, Come one, you’re one of my rich patrons that isn’t too greasy. You even prefer me to Rent and Hustler.” GoGo Boy said while tugging at one of the patrons. The man was sucking intently on the vine and did not seemed to want to be disturbed.

Hustler had used his strength to literally beat back the vines. A few had tried to wrap around his wrist, but with a strong flick they were off of him. A large group of vines twined themselves together and made a sudden thrust at Hustler. Huster blocked the blow, but had a harder time holding back the blow. He pushed the vines back keeping them at bay, his feet skidded backwards across the floor. Then the vines untangled themselves and divided up, slithering along his arms.

He tried to pull himself free from the cluster of vines, but Hustler found himself being pulled back. He felt a rather large vine hit his calves from behind, surprising him and knocking him down. The smaller vines had been a distraction. Birch was learning. On the ground he had less leverage to use his strength and less movement to evade.

Hustler still couldn’t free his arms and the vines continued to crawl over him. More vines started to slither up his legs, restricting his movement even more. What worse was that his head was starting to spin. Birch’s sap was starting to affect him.

He fidgeted on the ground trying to break free but looked down and saw small vines starting to tear up his daisy dukes. The large vine that had knocked him to the floor hovered over him as he struggled in vain.

Without balance and mobility to shift his weight, Hustler’s strength was useless to him. The vines started to restrict his movement even more, pulling his arms in opposite directions and lifting his legs. He tried kicking them off, but he barely control of the movements in his own legs. Hustler was flat on his back and totally exposed to the grappling vines.

With his legs in the air, he noticed that a group of vines were tearing at his shorts by his ass. The little vines seem to have eaten away holes in the fabric like moths. He felt a few of the vines rip through the shorts from the open holes. He had wished that they would break free his cock, which seemed to have gotten hard and felt too confined within his tight shorts. He wasn’t sure why he was horny, other than he usually was, so being confined by a plant tentacle monster and horny didn’t catch the man as something odd.

The squirming muscular body was helpless the small vines tore his shorts into shreds. With the barrier out of the way the small vines started to insert themselves into Hustler’s hole, while moving his legs closer to his body. The man’s ass was pushed into the air as he became even more restricted in movement.

The small vines gave up tearing the shredded shorts, now that a large hole gave access to the young man’s hole. The inserted vines started tickling the insides of Hustler with their sap. The sap soaked into his prostate and have a sudden heat of sexual arousal to the muscled man. Hustler felt his muscles involuntarily start to relax from the effect of the sap while staring helplessly at the giant monster of a vine looming over him. He felt himself go into heat and had a strong craving for a cock (which again wasn’t that unusual for him).

The vines stopped their tickling and started to stretch Hustler’s hole wide open. His relaxed legs were pulled even tighter, pushing his ass in the air even further. Hustler gulped as he saw the monster vine take aim. The thick vine trusted into Hustler as he screamed. All the while Birch stared at Hustler’s leaking dick while yaoi tentacle scene was taking place.

Hustler was now down for the count lost to the chemicals in the sap and his own lusty libido. The man was screaming in pleasure as the vine fucked him. Smaller vines started to approach the man’s mouth who hastily started licking and sucking on them.

GoGo Boy having given up on the one customer attempted to free another on, but the tentacles kept trying to ensnare him during the process. There were still five customers in the joint and none of them were helping matters in breaking them free. GoGo Boy was getting miffed that they were paying the plants more attention than him.

He gave up on all five men since he couldn’t free them. He shot to the door in a second, but some of the vines had already tangled the door so it wouldn’t open. GoGo Boy then blasted to the backstage doors which were really only blocked by a curtain. The vines were there too in a moving web blocking any chance of breaking through.

Even the emergency door was blocked by the green man himself, Birch.

GoGo Boy looked around for an exit, but was having trouble finding one not blocked off. All the while the vines kept lunging for him. GoGo Boy evaded most of the groping vines, and because of the sap, the ones that did grasp him he was able to wiggle free from. The lubed up vines did not need that much friction to break free from. The sap had caught him off guard before, but he was ready for the quick embraces he felt.

He had to keep moving to stay free. GoGo Boy then saw an exit. The stairs to Rent Boy’s office was not totally swarmed with vines. It would be a risk but he could make it up the stairs before he was snarled up. There were a few vines on the railing, but he couldn’t evade them easily enough.

GoGo Boy darted towards the stairs, but then felt his feet loose friction on the floor. The vines had left the slippery sap on the floor causing GoGo Boy to lose his balance and fall. He instinctually grabbed the railings to the stairs to catch himself.

In no time the vines wrapped themselves tightly around his wrists. GoGo Boy cursed himself. He had almost made it, but he couldn’t slip free. He tried pulling from side to side, but he couldn’t break his arms free. “I know some customers wanted to play with bondage, but this is ridiculous,” GoGo Boy whined.

Through his struggling GoGo Boy noticed a strange heat behind him. He looked behind him looking at the creepy tentacle man. He hadn’t even notice the man move across the room. He felt his heart in his throat as the man pressed himself against GoGo Boy.

GoGo Boy then felt the monster man press himself against him. The Boyz’ (as they called themselves) body temperature was unnaturally warm, but this guy’s heat was even warmer than his own. GoGo Boy felt himself panicking and being turned on at the same time and the man started to nibble as his neck.

GoGo Boy knew he should feel disgusted by the thing, but he was too aroused to care. Tentacles slithered off Birch down GoGo Boy’s body, drawing him even closer to the other man and preventing any chance of escape.

His legs left numb due to the toxins in the sap. A pair of vines crossed his chest like a harness, tugging and pressing his back into the other man’s chest. GoGo Boy pulled back his head giving Birch better access to nibble on his neck. The sap, the teeth, the body heat, and his general arousal were all getting the best of him.

One of the vines slithered down his spine. It moved slowly that his made him shiver. The tentacle pushed past his golden g-string and slipped easily into his hole. It made easy work on the young man’s prostate.

GoGo Boy tried to scream out in pleasure, but his mouth was only open for a second before it was gagged by a vine. Muffled sounds escaped from the confined speedster.

He felt another vine try to push into his hole. But then GoGo Boy realized it wasn’t a vine, but the man’s cock trying to enter him. The vine removed itself, leaving a trail of its lube like sap and was quickly replaced with Birch’s cock. Birch started to fuck GoGo Boy slowly while a vine wrapped itself around GoGo Boy cock.

Birch continued his slow pace, until GoGo Boy couldn’t take it anymore. He hated going slow and he started to trust his own hips into the man. He soon felt the original vine reenter him as Birch double stuffed the blonde twink as he fucked himself as super speeds.

Any thought of escape had now totally left GoGo Boy. He was finally getting the attention he wanted

* * *

The Coach looked at the giggling, self-proclaiming slut and fool he had turned Frost into. The super-powered ‘heroes’ always thought they were better than him when he was merely a drill sergeant. But now that he was the Coach, he would show them how pathetic they really were. Even now, Frost was now reveling in how pathetic he was. He’d teach the Super Patrol who was really superior.

He turned his attention back to Apollo. The blonde fire powered hero was still on his knees working furiously on his cock while groping his own balls. The Coach had given the command for him to be unable to climax and it was frustrating the hero to no end. Since his hands were obviously too busy he balanced himself with his shoulder and head, but was trusting his body like a cat in heat.

The Coach couldn’t help but admire the muscular ass that was being thrusted into the air. Which only gave the Coach some naughty ideas for Apollo.

TwzEET

“Apollo look at you. You’re pathetic. You’re so horny from being humiliated and disgraced that you can’t control yourself. You can stop stroking yourself which is only making you hornier from the shame. And you can’t even cum. What kind of man are you? Even that dumb slut Frost has cum twice with less effort.”

The Coach heard a loud cry from across the field followed by “Oh gawd, I’m such a horny slut.”

“Make that three times,” the Coach said with a wicked smile. “But you’re not even man enough to get yourself to cum. You’re nothing but a sorry pussy”

TwzEET

“The only way you can get off isn’t by playing with your cock like a real man. No, you need to play with your ass hole like a pussy. It is your boy pussy after all. And you can’t help but play with it.”

Apollo found his hands reaching between in legs. He felt a sensation in his ass suddenly. He needed to play with his boy pussy. He knew he looked pathetic playing with his boy pussy like this, the Coach told him so. But he was so horny he needed to. He need to release himself and this was the only way to get release.

TwzEET

“Everyone look at Apollo!” screamed the Coach. “He can’t get off my stroking himself, but let’s see what happens when he plays with his boy pussy.”

Some of Apollo’s teammates were still enjoying their victory blow jobs. They continued to suck while turning their attention to their miserable goalie. Apollo felt all the eyes on him as his fingers started to enter his hole. He only put two fingers in, but felt an overwhelming but pathetic sounding moan come out of him. He had to use one of his arms to balance himself as he continued to play with his hole.

TwzEET

“Apollo look at all the guys watching as you pathetically play with your boy pussy. It probably turns you on having everyone watch.”

He looked dolefully at all the eyes on him and thrusted his fingers into his boy pussy and made high pitch sounds.

“Oh man!” screamed Apollo as he felt his cock twitch. His hands were now off his cock, as his attention was now towards his boy pussy, but felt like he was going to burst any second. That didn’t make any sense to Apollo. He’d been stroking his dick for so long with no success, but he had barely started to play with his boy pussy and...

“ARGGGH!!!” mewed Apollo as hot jism streamed down his legs. He hadn’t stopped fingering himself while it went on and his built up climax made quite of show of juices that now formed a puddle on the ground.

The Coach chuckled to himself.

TwzEET!

“You’ve been stroking yourself for a while now Apollo. What made you cum all of a sudden? Come one tell me.”

Apollo looked shamefully at the Coach. “By playing with my boy pussy,” he said meekly.

TwzEET

“Louder so everyone can hear you boy!” screamed the command.

“BY PLAYING WITH MY BOY PUSSY SIR!!” Screamed Apollo in humiliation. He heard all the guys laughing at him. “I CAN ONLY GET OFF BY PLAYING WITH MY BOY PUSSY!”

TwzEET

“You can’t stop, can you boy? Once you start playing with you boy pussy you get addicted and need to keep playing with your hole. You’re just a wretched faggot that can’t help but play with your boy pussy. You hate it when your boy pussy is empty. It is so much better when it is full.”

Apollo wanted to deny it, but what was the point. Everyone could see that his fingers were already re-entering his boy pussy. The Coach knew about Apollo’s new craving to get his boy pussy stuffed and played with. It was all he thought about. Why should he deny it since he wasn’t able to stop.

TwzEET

“Look at that mess you made boy,” the Coach screamed while pointing to the cum puddle. “Even Frost cleaned himself off. Lap up that mess before you make another mess while playing with your slut hole.”

Apollo moved himself awkwardly so he could lick up his own cum that was now mixed with dirt and grass. With all the humiliation and the continual fingering Apollo was hard again in no time.

TwzEET

“Look at you licking up cum and showing off your boy pussy. You keep thumping your ass in the air like you want to be mounted. You’re letting everyone who how much of a bottom slut you are.”

The hero obeyed the commands. Apollo couldn’t help but feel like his boy pussy was so empty. He inserted another finger into his hole. He knew his boy pussy was insatiable.

TwzEET

“I bet you’re thinking about a big cock filling that voracious hole of yours. It gets you pathetically horny just thinking about it.”

High pitch mew sounds came out of Apollo as his mind started to imagine more cocks entering him. He had enjoyed all his recent experiences and now craved them even more. Apollo noticed that there was no more cum on the ground and he was a little disappointed.

TwzEET

“Listen to those pathetic wussy sounds come out of you. Your make those pitiful noises whenever you play with your boy pussy. It lets people know how weak and effeminate you are. You can’t help but make those weak cries as loud as possible while playing with your boy pussy. You’re so embarrassed by it, but you can’t help yourself from making those loud emasculating moans. The more you try to hide it, the louder they become. They show everyone how much like a bitch in heat like you are.”

The Coach smiled as Apollo’s weak mews became louder. If anything they became even more pathetic and emasculating. He watched as Apollo’s handsome face twisted in pleasure and cried out. The cries were in synch with the thrust of his hips being thrusted into the air and the boy fingered his hole.

TWzEET!

“Okay boys were going to get the game rolling again. The red team will have an easy time score since Apollo is so fixated on his boy pussy he’ll be on his back with his legs in the air playing with his hole. It is so hard to stop a field kick when you’re such a hopeless boy pussy like Apollo.”

Everyone laughed, but Apollo knew he could not do that. He couldn’t let this game go on any longer. He had to protect the young men from being infected like the Squadron of Evil. He needed to keep the game going until he could find a way to end this silly game. After that he could figure out how to get his boy pussy filled. It still felt so empty. He let out another high pitched moan. He’d have to stop playing with his boy pussy to defend the goal. If only he could play with it a little bit longer. Just a few more minutes to enjoy his fingers stuffing his hole.

TwzEET

“Score is now 4-4!” called out the Coach.

“Oh fuck,” Apollo said as he saw the ball in his net. He had been so engrossed with his boy pussy he hadn’t even realized the game had restarted. He noticed now that he on his back with his knees by his head. His black socks were in the air with his boy pussy exposed to the field. He also realized that he had gone from figuring his boy pussy to getting his full fist in it. Everyone started to laugh at him. “Oh FUCK!” repeated Apollo as his cock started to spew copious amounts of cum on his chest and face. The young adonis gave out piercing, high-pitched wails of hedonism as more juices shot from his dick. There seemed to be more cum than his first load and the hot mess nearly covered Apollo’s chest and splashed upon his face.

The red team started to enjoy their victory blow jobs as the Coach smiled to himself. He was almost sad this game was coming to an end.

TwzEET

“Tied game! Next point is the winner and that’s when the real fun begins!”

Apollo felt the dread of fear hit him once he knew what that meant. Someone would fuck him or Frost and they would become the same fate as the Squadron.

He needed to stop this, but he would have to leave his boy pussy empty. He’d enjoy the fisting and full feeling for now. Just a little longer. A little longer and he’d release of himself from the blissful full feeling in his boy pussy. Just a little longer he told himself. The pathetic mews came out of him as he continued. He could stop any time he wanted to, he tried to convince himself and the effeminate moans started to get louder. “Just a little bit longer,” he mewed out loud as he noticed his dick at already sprang back to like. “Just a little bit longer.”

The Coach heard the whimpers from Apollo. The game had been going on for a good ten minutes since the last goal. He had to agree with Apollo. Just a little bit longer and the game would be over.

* * *

Psy couldn’t believe this was working. Hardcore was so enthralled with the dildo and nothing else now. There was a point where his attention drifted towards the television, but it soon went back.

It was like he was directing his own porn again. But this time he was helping bring down the hero to his knees. He loved it when the good guys became weak and powerless. The thought had troubled him since Hardcore was his teammate. He shouldn’t get off as much on disgracing the guy, but it was such a turn on.

His telekinesis also seemed to be heightened, but that just seemed to be a second thought now. Before it took effort to move objects and usually nothing that strong. He also wasn’t able to lift things for very long. But now it was so much easier. Hardcore had been going for a while now with no lag or sign of exhaustion. Psy wasn’t even putting in that much effort with the toy now. The more aroused he had become the easier it got. It seemed like the hornier he got the more powerful he became.

He also was able to continue to control the crowd coming in off the street. But his main attention was on Hardcore now. Seeing his teammate losing all control to lust and seeming so helpless was turning him on. He made sure the crowd didn’t engage, but made sure they enjoyed the show. They also left a break in the circle so Psy could watch everything from a safe distance. If Hardcore looked he could easily see Psy too, but he was too engrossed to notice now.

“Have the crowd ridicule him,” said Hart.

Psy wanted to question him why or refuse him. However he liked the idea of the crowd denouncing their hero seemed tantalizing. The hero would be humiliated even further. It seemed like that would be a good place for the porn to go.

He tried thinking what the audience would say, but soon the porn was writing itself...literally.

“Oh God, I love fucking myself,” came a panted cry from the speakers.

Hardcore knew this was coming. The doll had let him speak only for him to start saying deprecating things. And it was going to get worse.

“Look at the big bad Hardcore,” said one of the patrons. “He’s nothing but a big old bottom.”

“Man look at him go. I can’t believe I was scared of him before.”

“He’s just as meek as a kitten when his ass is stuffed.”

Hardcore knew he had to stop this. As much as he didn’t want to, and despite be horny as ever he needed to pull out the toy. He reached around to grab the toy and then realized something. The toy was purple. After the incident with the doll, Hardcore had associated purple with the arukite that had caused his new urges. Purple arukite caused lust and a sexual fixation to what one was doing while exposed.

Sure enough the dildo had the same eerie glow as the chandelier in the room with the doll. The dildo was made with arukite. As much as he would regret it, he needed to get it out of him.

He yanked at the toy, putting in the effort with his strength this time. If anything the toy, or whatever force pushing it, seemed to have gotten stronger. It took every ounce of strength he had to get it out of him and then slam the dildo into the ground. Cracks formed on the floor from Hardcore keeping the item tackled to the floor. It was pushing up against his grip, but Hardcore had kept some of the strongest villains at bay with his strength. Though it seemed somewhat ridiculous he was doing it to a sex toy now.

Hardcore smiled to himself in victory. He looked up to see a purple object darting towards him.

“Shit,” he said out loud. Another dildo was coming at him fast. He quickly grabbed it in the air stopping it from going to its desired destination, which keeping the other object pinned to the floor.

“You got to be kidding me,” Hardcore said as he saw three more purple objects hurling at him. The largest of the three got past him but he was able to catch another dildo and tuck it into his chest with his arm. The extremely large dildo made its way to Hardcore’s exposed backside. It tried to enter him, but with its large mass it had more issues doing so. Hardcore clenched his hole making it harder to get into him.

“I need this.”

He heard himself say via the video. His own compulsions were driving him nuts. He wanted to give into the lust, even if it was arukite induced. But he’d be letting the doll win again and all these people watching him. His body was the real enemy here though. It craved to be filled again. Now even he was working against himself.

“I need my ass filled,” came his voice from the speakers. He did need this. He needed his ass filled. Why was he fighting this? He relaxed his hole as he felt the large dildo enter him. His mind relapsed into a blissful state of witlessness.

“I don’t want this to stop,” screamed the voice from the past. The toy started to thrust back and forth in Hardcore’s ass. A dimwitted smiled soon appeared on the hero’s masked face. Why would he want to stop now?

“ I love stuffing my ass with big dildos. It feels so good.”

“Feels so good,” repeated Hardcore breathlessly.

The audience cheered him on as he continued. He was only partially aware of them. He felt himself feel mortified that they were watching him. That no one was intimidated by him. And they were all talking about him. “Wow look at him go!” “He’d really getting into it.”

“I can’t stop. I don’t want to stop,” came the voice from the speaker.

“Can’t stop,” echoed Hardcore. His back curved as he arched his ass and head up embracing the ecstasy.

“Look at that big smile on his face,” said someone in the crowd. “Who knew the bad ass of the Super Patrol loved it up the ass so much.”

Hardcore wanted to do something, but then he felt a tug in his hands. He had forgotten about the other dildo’s he was holding. Whatever force was moving them had put its focus into the largest dildo (in his ass). The smaller one’s lay unmoved in his hands. Hardcore tried to imagine the thought of a large dildo fucking him while holding on to 3 other dildos. All items were made of arukite. The more of the stuff you were exposed to, the stronger their affects he remembered. Meaning he was exposed to a lot of the mystical matter and there was little hope of him regaining control.

“I fucking love fucking myself,” came the voice from the screen.

Whatever force that forgot about the other dildo’s started to move the again. The arm holding two dildos forced Hardcore’s arm up and towards his mouth. Hardcore felt his hands forced tightly around the arukite laced objects. One of the toys nudged his mouth, bidding to get in. Hardcore complied and willing took the item in. Instead of having the object float and face fuck hardcore, the unseen force continue to have Hardcore hold the items and also move Hardcore’s arm . To the audience derogatively cheering for him it looked like Hardcore himself was insatiably sucking the purple dick.

In truth Hardcore would have willingly complied to the sexual commands. He was now too enthralled to have any self-control. But Psy was enjoying the fact that his powers were getting stronger. He watched Hardcore lustily as he felt his mind move the super strong arm of Hardcore. He wanted to experiment more.

“Can you lift him up?” Hart asked. “I mean imagine if you lifted him up and raised up his legs into the air. Like he was in an invisible sling.”

Psy could vision it. Hardcore was soon levitating up, while the attacks on either orifices did not slow at all. The crowd mentally didn’t think this was strange at all. Hardcore himself didn’t resist. His entire body levitated into the air with his legs pulled up higher than the rest of him. The new position allowed the large dildo easier access to him. Psy watched as Hardcore tilted his head back and start to deep throat the dildo he was sucking. The other dildo in his hand slapped his face as he did so. The other hand laid relaxed, still clutching to yet another dildo.

Psy couldn’t believe how hot Hardcore was. He was so enthralled and had lost all inhibitions. He was a man who had given into his own lusts. For some off reason he felt envious.

“Oh yeah! I’m a big old bottom boy,” came the voice of Hardcore. It wasn’t the one in the room since his mouth was occupied. The porn and the escapades had been going on for hours now. Psy couldn’t believe the man’s endurance, even if that was one of his super abilities. “I love having my bottom stuffed,” said the virtual Hardcore. Psy smiled as he took the porn statement as a command.

Hardcore’ s immobile hand released the dildo which then levitated towards his ass. It aligned with the other dildo as it slowly started to enter him aligned with the one already in him..

“ I love having my ass used,” said the voice as Hardcore started to get doubled stuffed by the two dildos.

The crowd cheered and whistled as it went on.

And then the dildos stopped moving and Hardcore crashed to the floor.

Hardcore gained some clarity from the fall, but was still in a hazy stupor.

The dildos had stopped moving and his ass was now empty again. He looked over across the floor and saw someone unconscious on the floor. It looked like Psy’s friend Sgt. Hart.

Hardcore looked over to Psy who was being restrained. A black nightstick was against his throat as strong arms held him in place. Psy struggled for release, but couldn’t seem to break free. When Hardcore saw the face his heart jumped for joy.

“You heroes are always making a mess of things,” grunted Officer Rodriguez as he pulled the club closer to Psy’s throat. Psy had stopped struggling as he attempted to use all his strength from being choked by the domineering man.

Hardcore stared at the man with admiring and needy eyes.

Officer Rodriguez. The man that was constantly on his mind now. Hardcore would do anything for him. However Rodriguez had no love of super heroes and had lost his partner to a battle went out of control. A battle where Hardcore shared blame. The man had said he had a vendetta against him. And now that he knew he was the real Hardcore what would he do? Would he take him back? Or...

“It looks like you have been having fun making Hardcore a bitch,” said Rodriguez.

Hardcore gulped fearing what would happen next. He had thought the officer was here to save him. But what if he let Psy continue?

“But you know what boy, I’m going to teach you how to REALLY treat Hardcore like a bitch he is,” said Rodriguez with a wicked smile.

Forget intimidated, Hardcore was now facing his worst nightmare.

* * *

Rent Boy looked from above. “Any chance of breaking them free?”

Escort shook his head. “No good. I need them separated from the vines and their all too tangled up from me to free them.” They looked down at their two compatriots and the five customers still trapped. “Any ideas how to stop that thing?”

Rent Boy cursed himself. There was nothing he could do. No way to take down the thing without knowing enough of how it worked. He needed something more. Or someone more. A plan quickly came up in his mind.

“We can’t take it down, but I think I know who can.”

Rent Boy looked over at Dustin, still in his coma like state with the creepy smile. “Take Dustin first and then come back for me.”

Escort nodded. “Where am I going?”

Rent Boy thought for a second and then said, “I think it is time we go talk to Daddy.”

* * *

What the fuck is going on? I see some reports of Hero being around but he is still in space, but coming back soon. Thank you Widget for putting out the call.

And two Hardcores? No that doesn’t make any sense. And now Frost and Apollo are off base again. Dear lord what trouble are those two getting themselves into this time? At least Hart handled the Hardcore at the bar. Hope he enjoys the video feed I sent. I know I have. But soon I’ll be able to make as much super hero porn as I want once I own the Super Patrol!. Soon. Very Soon! They will be at the feet of this guy that still trapped in his fricking cell.

I really need to get out of here.

* * *

The Super Patrol is in a tight spot.

Can Frost and Apollo escape? Will Birch go on a sexual rampage? What will Shift do? Will Hardcore work things out with either Psy or the officer? What side is Rodriguez on? How many Cabals are there now? And where the hell is Hero?

Find out next time on the SUPER PATROL!