The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How to train your slave 12

8/2017

I was worried that people had gotten tired of this series, but the last part seems to have perked people up. So I was encouraged to complete this one.

This is part 12 of a multipart story. It will make a lot more sense if you read the first eleven parts before you read this one.

Disclaimer: This is a work of erotic fiction. If you are under the legal age to read this, or are offended by the idea of male-male sex or mind control, DO NOT read further.

Slave Benny leaned over Master Bieber in bed, who was taking a break after being implanted with the latest, more powerful Slave Compliance Device. “How are you feeling?”

Bieber looked up. “Fine. That procedure wasn’t too difficult.”

“No, it’s pretty simple. There’s no direct neural connection. This device still uses brainwave reception and transmission, the power source is just different. For a while there, I thought we weren’t going to be able to do this today, with you vomiting all over the place.”

“Yeah, well, I think it was that chocolate chip cookie you gave me earlier. Normally I love chocolate, but for some reason it caused me to throw up this time.”

“Let me explain about your new device. It’s much more powerful than the old one. We were afraid to use it without testing it extensively first, but outside conditions have forced our hand. It’s got two big potential problems: first, your power-boosted stray thoughts may unintentionally become orders sent into other people’s minds, so you’ve got to be really careful to scale back your thoughts. Second, having the people around you generally obeying your thoughts may change YOU, too. Your personality may change, and your expectations of others may change.” While he was explaining, Benny was petting Bieber’s head, and scratching him behind the ears.

“I don’t FEEL any different than I did with the cap. But I did get in trouble when I first used it, remember? That’s why I was ordered to go through Master training.”

Benny suddenly realized what he was doing. “Hey, why am I petting and scratching you? I didn’t intend to do that. My mind is about as well protected as I can make it, but you must be making me do this. The extra power of that implant must be having a bigger effect that we thought. But why did you make me pet you and scratch under your ears?”

Bieber considered the question. “I didn’t send out a conscious order for you to do it. But I don’t know, it just seems comforting to have you do that. I guess it was my subconscious.”

“Wow, in that case you’re going to have to REALLY concentrate on not sending out accidental orders.” But all this time Benny was still petting Bieber and scratching behind his ears, as if he couldn’t stop of his own free will.

Master Bieber went into Gutzman Hall and headed for the cafeteria. As he passed through the people-packed entrance hallway, it seemed as if the crowd subtly cleared the way for him as he walked rapidly through toward the food line. Lost in thought, he barely noticed.

As he got to the tail end of the line, he noticed that his buddy Kelly at the baseball team’s traditional table was waving at him to come over there right away. Confused, he walked over, and Kelly held out a chair for him to sit on. Then he saw Vern, another teammate, coming towards the table carrying a tray, which Vern placed in front of him. On the tray was exactly what he would have wanted: the large beef bowl, and a bone-shaped biscuit on the side. The tray also contained a bowl of water.

“What’s this all about?” asked Bieber.

“Nothing, really, we just thought we’d treat you to a meal,” said Kelly, with a slightly confused look on his face.

Bieber was puzzled. “Great thanks, but why? And why is there no silverware on the tray?”

Now Vern was confused. “I don’t know, I just didn’t think to pick any up for you.”

“Well, I don’t want to get my hands all messy, do I?” Bieber lowered his head, dropped his tongue into the beef bowl, and began lapping up the food. No one seemed to notice anything out of the ordinary.

“So where’s Bry”? inquired Kelly. Bryce Dawkins was captain of the team, and was usually the first one to get to the table and greet his arriving teammates.

“He ate early and ran off. He said he had some important things to arrange.”

In fact Bryce was in a bad way. He didn’t know what to do. He had been forced to take a trusting long-time teammate and begin the process of converting his mind and personality from a human one to that of a loyal, obedient dog. If he refused, his high school senior younger brother would have his bright future erased by a sadistic, near seven foot tall redheaded teen. His phone beeped with a text; startled, he noticed it was from Owen, his younger brother. A bolt of fear shot through him, until he read the text:

Hey Bry, you’ll be glad to know we won the game against Central. We were down by one run in the ninth with two outs, and I hit a two-run homer! Here’s a link to the video showing the whole at-bat.—O

Bryce breathed a sigh of relief. At least his bro was still OK for the time being. The feeling of relief lasted only until he clicked the link to the video.

There, in what Bryce recognized as Owen’s room, stood a short, skinny little nerd, totally naked, three-inch cock pointing straight ahead, holding a small whip in his right hand. And on his knees before the nerd was Owen himself, in his baseball uniform minus cap and shoes, with his two hands together in front of the nerd’s cock as if he were praying to it. His big bare feet were splayed behind him, and his long hard jock cock, larger than Bryce’s, poked out of his uniform and hovered nine and a half inches parallel to the floor. Oddly, the nerd was staring straight ahead, not looking down at Owen, and Owen was also staring straight ahead, as if neither was consciously aware of the other.

A familiar cruel voice narrated the scene. “Good job with your friend’s doggy training the other day. This is just to make sure you remember what’s at stake and that you keep up the good work. Otherwise, this is what will happen.”

Then Owen started talking in a flat, robotic voice, as if he were being fed the lines, not really knowing what he was saying. “I.. live.. to.. serve.. you.. Master,” he intoned. “My.. future.. means.. nothing.. to.. me.. without.. you. Please.. whip.. me.. into.. your.. service...”

At this point, the nerd raised his whip, but instead of bringing it down, he raised his foot, placed it onto the jock’s face, and pushed his head towards the floor. At this point, the jock’s long tongue came out and licked the sole of the little foot that was establishing dominance over him. A few seconds later, the little nerdcock exploded, shooting cum over his own foot, Owen’s face, and Owen’s baseball uniform. At the same time, the giant jock cock erupted in the opposite direction across the carpet, some splattering against the far wall, and some getting on the nerd’s legs. The two teens remained expressionless, staring forward, frozen in position as if nothing had happened, and the cruel-voiced narration resumed.

“They’ve both forgotten about this little skit, Dawkins, but this will be their lives if you don’t come through with the doggy training. And you know I mean it!” The video went dark.

In a panic, Dawkins looked up and saw a baseball teammate named Hank coming up to him. “Hey Bry, you look real upset. What’s up?”

Dawkins felt utterly alone, but perhaps he could find it in himself to trust a teammate, and maybe get some advice on what to do. “I... I just got this...” He opened the text for Hank to see.

Hank took the phone and read the text, then clicked on the link. After a minute, Hank looked up. “So what’s bothering you? You worried about his form or something? That homer looked pretty solid to me!”

Bryce grabbed the phone back, and clicked on the link. Now, a video showed Owen hitting that two-run homer and the crowd cheering. As his teammate watched with concern, Bryce stumbled away, feeling very, very alone.

Master Ginger found Professor Merk in his lab. The professor was enjoying watching his cap capability team in full experimentation mode. Each “player” with a cap was forcing his lab partner “toy” to feel bizarre emotions, perform degrading actions, and occasionally provide sexual favors.

Merk tried to stand up to greet Ginger, but he found it difficult to detach himself from the cock-hungry mouth of insistent little Jonah under his desk. This had been happening more often lately, and Merk considered that he would have to punish Jonah for his increasing cum-hunger and neediness, even though Merk himself had been slowly ratcheting up those feelings in his diminutive formerly straight student.

“Let’s go outside, we can’t talk here,” said Merk. The two of them walked out and to the back of the building where they could converse unobserved.

“I’m still a bit sore from last night, although I can’t honestly say I totally disliked it,” said Merk. “Of course I could have had Rocky and Arnold do that to me anytime, but it was totally different with me having absolutely no control over their actions. In a good way, actually.”

“You’re welcome. But have you given any thought to my proposition? Are you in?”

“Definitely. I’m having fun watching capability team in there, but the real action is with my research and development team, which for obvious reasons I have working off campus. I think we’re about two to three weeks away from having a much more powerful device, which combines the brainwave activity with—”

“Yeah, yeah, I don’t need to know the science. The other side is already way ahead of you, so I hope your new device can leapfrog their technology.” And Ginger spent some time explaining the whole setup at the dorm where it all started. The caps, the necklaces, the implants, most of the people involved.

Merk was impressed. “Ingenious. So the slaves are running the place, and the Masters don’t even realize it? Wow—with both sides feeling they’re in control, no one has any interest in the information getting out. And both sides get what they want.”

“And I think there are some big plans being made for Homecoming weekend. I know they’ve made sure that all the Masters’ families are going to be there. Except mine. I think they overlooked me because I don’t have a slave bound to me. Good thing, because I can just guess what they’re going to do to those families.”

“Well, I guess I can disband my ‘find out who made the caps’ group. I can move them all over to the research group and try to speed things up there. But there’s no way the new device can be ready for Homecoming weekend.”

Ginger considered. “Then I think we need to lie low until then, and let them go ahead with their weekend plans. It won’t hurt letting them rope in the Masters’ families. I mean, at the end I would love to have all those families enslaved and perverted, so they’re kind of doing the work for us. Once we get the upper hand with the new device, we can use it to turn the slaves into... slaves! Imagine letting the Masters know what’s been really happening to them. We could ‘convince’ them it was only right for them to take revenge on their former supposed ‘slaves’. Can you imagine what little five-foot tall Billy would do if he were confronted with a huge, angry—and horny—gorilla that weighs three times what he does? Or how that screechy-voiced demanding queen Lonnie would react if he were suddenly at the mercy of that seven-foot blond giant Towerboy who’s been forced to satisfy his every whim? Hmm, actually those two might not mind it at all.

“Oh, and I’d better suspend Bieber’s puppy training for now. I don’t want slave Benny to get suspicious before Homecoming, and Bieber is our best link to stay up to date on whatever Benny is doing. If Bieber loses the ability to talk and to walk on two legs, we’ve lost that link. Anyhow, after one full session, I think I have Bieber sufficiently dogged up that I have some measure of control over him. I’ll tell Dawkins to hold off on the second puppy training session. But I get so hot watching his superjock little brother performing under the spell of that little nerd that I may keep those two going for awhile. The nerd seems to be developing quite a knack for overpowering and humiliating the helpless jock, and I get so hot watching it...” Ginger had to readjust his pants.

Ginger and Merk continued formulating their plans. Then Merk looked up. “Hey, it’s been almost forty minutes. I’d better get back to the lab. I’d love to show you all the perverted things the players’ sick little minds have come up with to torture their toys.”

They started back to the lab.

While this was going on, however, a slave lookout had noticed Merk and Ginger leaving the building. One quick cellphone call later, a SWAT team of slaves and Masters with implants and relay devices converged on the lab. Soon, the players were mentally overwhelmed and were forced to give up their caps.

Master Benny, who led the team, explained what was going on to the frightened students. “We’re shutting down your lab, and we intend to grab Merk when he gets back here. With our combined mental power, my team will erase Merk’s memory of the caps and everything he’s done with them. And yours, too. But in light of what’s happened, to give you a sense of closure, I’m giving all the caps to the ‘toys’ to use on their former players for a few days. That way there won’t be residual lasting hatreds in your subconscious minds after we do the erasures. In the meantime, naturally no one is allowed to tell anyone who’s not in this lab what’s been going on.”

Muscular lightweight wrestler Mason considered the metal cap now in his hands. He now could recall all the nasty things his lazy, slovenly player Jerry had transformed him into—a statue, a footrest, an object of genital torture, his personal maid, cook, chauffeur—and all the time he was made to lose for schoolwork and personal things. And now he was entitled to revenge without consequences.

Well, he was a better person than Jerry, he thought as he donned the cap and Jerry looked on, frightened at what might happen.

Mason began his reprogramming of Jerry. “You are obsessed with cleanliness. You will constantly wash yourself as if you have OCD. You’ll wash any item of clothing that you’ve worn for more than an hour. You’ll scrub our place constantly, afraid of a single germ on any surface. And the rest of your time you will work out at the gym, run, do sit-ups, push-ups, pull-ups, everything you can do to get in shape, because now you’re obsessed with fitness too.”

And because Mason wasn’t perfect, he added this to his commands to Jerry: “Once a day, you’ll find yourself forced to proposition a much bigger guy for sex, preferably a straight one. You’ll be very persistent if he tries to say no. So I figure you’ll either be beaten to a pulp or fucked silly. And you’ll have no idea that I have anything to do with your new compulsions.”

Meanwhile, Layne, the senior “toy” that had been allowed to remember every single moment of his humiliation and torture in the power of his cherubic blond sophomore player Klay, had far darker plans for his former master. Layne had lost most of his friends due to the disgusting, dishonest and painful actions he had been forced to undertake under Klay’s sadistic control, fully knowing what was going on but unable to prevent it. Probably the worst thing Klay had done was to force Layne to use a cap to change his visiting family from urbane, educated city types into promiscuous, half-coherent, incestuous rednecks. Layne didn’t think a few days of control could compensate him for what had happened, but he intended to find out how far he could go. Layne knew both his and Klay’s families would be at the school for Homecoming. He conveniently ‘forgot’ to inform the slaves about the neural helmet that allowed for temporary total control over someone’s senses and movements, because he fully intended to make use of it at Homecoming.

All the other players and toys began to settle into their new reversed roles. Meanwhile, naked and unseen on the rolling platform under Merk’s unoccupied desk, the desolated Jonas softly and plaintively cried out, “Feed me...”

As Ginger and Merk approached the entrance to the lab building, Ginger recognized several of the dorm slaves hanging around the front. Ginger put a hand on Merk to stop him.

“I think we’d better not go back to the lab. In fact, I think we’d better transfer operations off campus for the time being. Otherwise, we might both find ourselves changed into dorm statues.”

Merk was confused. “What do you mean? We’re protected, aren’t we?”

“Not necessarily. With their relay technology, they can combine mental powers and overcome some protections. I’m not sure about ours, but I wouldn’t want to find out. Now, where do you have that research team working?”