The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How to train your slave 14

8/2017

I’ve already written much of the Homecoming stuff, I just haven’t put the pieces together into a coherent whole. Also, not to spoil my own story, but while the slaves seem ahead of the game for now, having broken up some of Merk’s teams and driven him off campus, there just MIGHT be somewhat of a setback in the works for them...

This is part 14 of a multipart story. It will make a lot more sense if you read the first thirteen parts before you read this one.

Disclaimer: This is a work of erotic fiction. If you are under the legal age to read this, or are offended by the idea of male-male sex or mind control, DO NOT read further.

Master Bieber headed back to his room to get ready for the main Homecoming weekend events. He was coming back from the woods outside the dorm, where he thought he had seen Ginger, but when he followed the path in there, he found that he evidently was mistaken. On his way back, he had to readjust his pants several times because for some reason he couldn’t seem to remember, he had an unyielding, aching boner.

His roommate, Master Donkey, was lying on his bed reading, waiting for the arrival of his family. Even with loose fitting pants, it was impossible for him to hide the size of his endowment. And yet he ranked only third in his family, after his handsome Donkey Daddy, and especially below his younger brother Baby Donkey, who had established himself as the family alpha at the group’s last visit. Master Donkey was a bit worried about what his dominant younger brother had in mind for them, since he knew he had absolutely no say in the matter when faced with the power of the biggest cock in the family.

Unknown to Donkey, the aromas drifting from his pants, not strong enough to be noticeable to a normal human, were driving the already-horny Bieber crazy. Bieber sat at his desk trying to restrain himself, but eventually the smells overcame his human side, and he ran over to Donkey’s bed, grabbed the top of his pants and tore them down. Donkey looked up in shock, began to shout “What the f...” but a bolt of thought from Bieber had him lying flat on his back, eyes staring straight ahead, no longer aware of his surroundings. Bieber tore off Donkey’s underpants and mentally ordered the monster cock inside to grow to its full length.

But it was not the length that fascinated Bieber, it was the exciting new world of smells and flavors his internal puppy-self was greatly enjoying the discovery of. He sniffed and licked around the incredible donkey balls with his well-matched long doggie tongue. He worked his way up and around the monumental shaft slowly, determined to lick off in every last bit of flavor there. As he did this, soon the bulbous head was leaking donkey-pre. Soon Bieber-pup discovered this new flavor and was massaging the tip with his tongue, coaxing out even more of the precious liquid.

Sated with this, Bieber issued a silent order and Donkey flipped like a pancake onto his stomach. If he had been conscious, it would have hurt, with his still-erect cock acting like an unbending building column under him. Bieber found it easier to flip him onto his side, where he began sniffing the length of Donkey’s back from his hair, along the powerful muscles of his back, down to the prize area around his ass. Jackpot! He buried his nose deep into the crack with its entirely new set of aromas, and sniffed deeply, his tongue following afterwards to catch the exotic tastes inside. He was almost disappointed to discover that Donkey kept himself fairly clean in there, so there were few surprise bits of shit in there to experience.

A quick command had Donkey up on all fours in doggie-style position, and Bieber’s cock at the ready for penetration, when—

There was a knock at the door! This shook Bieber out of his puppy trance, and he was somewhat shocked to find himself on Donkey’s bed with a full hardon, ready to top his roommate. Why was he doing this? Once again a thought tried to surface, but was immediately suppressed. Bieber climbed off the bed and went to the door, where he found slave Benny, who then pushed his way into the room.

Benny was amused. “Doing your roommate?” he asked. “It’s technically not allowed without the permission of his slave Bobby, but it isn’t nearly as big a crime as when you tried to control his twin slave Billy directly. You have to be careful with your new equipment. I’m the only other one with that level of mind-control power, and I had it done on myself only because I was worried when you were able to influence ME without even trying. Otherwise I wouldn’t have dared to have an experimental piece of equipment put in myself without much more testing. But times are a bit dangerous, and we have to take chances.

“By the way, why were you about to do your roommate anyway? I had no idea you were attracted to him.” Bieber was trying to figure that out himself, as his hardon began to deflate. He knew the answer was somewhere in his head, but he couldn’t find it, nor for some reason could he tell Benny this.

Benny passed off Bieber’s silence as unimportant; he had more immediate things to think about. “The families have started arriving for the weekend festivities. Master Gorilla’s family had to bring his dad, the Silverback, in his cage in a trailer, since he ‘aped out’ just before they left. The Stubdicks evidently traded their new SUV for an old junker of a car. When their nerdy teen neighbor with the ‘immense’ six-inch cock came over and strongly suggested an even trade, they weren’t able to refuse. The Towerboy family is here, and can you believe his dad and 18-year old brother are as tall and hung as he is? Even his mom is over six feet tall. Slave Jamal is having a field day inspecting and testing every inch of their bodies.

“Hey, you’d better release Master Donkey here. His family is due any minute. His not-so-little brother has used Viagra to keep his dad painfully erect the entire time, and he’s made sure his family could do nothing but bray the entire way here. We need to make sure the worship platforms are set up for them to pose on before the afternoon activities begin. After all, they’ll be one of the natural wonders of the dorm!”

Bieber snapped his fingers, and suddenly Donkey was awake, wondering why his reading material was on the floor and he was half-erect. Shaking it off, he picked up his reading and walked over to his desk.

“Now all we have to worry about is Merk and Ginger. I haven’t seen either one, have you?”

And there it was bothering him again. Bieber was trying desperately to think of something, or even to tell Benny that something weird was going on, but all he could say was “No.”

Benny noticed the hesitation, but again, there was a lot of preparation to do, so he didn’t follow up with a mental probe, which he could only have done with Bieber’s explicit permission anyway since they were now equally mentally armed.

As they left the room, Bieber’s subconscious remembered that it had orders to carry out. “So you’re the only one with the same powerful implant as me?” he asked Benny. “Are you going to be putting into more slaves soon?”

Over at the hotel in town, Master Petey was processing the last of the lacrosse families in the Judgment Room of the Church of the Holy Feet. He had saved the best for last: Howard Wrangell had contributed the most to the Church’s Missionary Fund. Petey was feeling magnanimous, and was ready to reward Mr. Wrangell for his generosity.

Mr. Wrangell was on the couch explaining his desires and frustrations to a very interested Petey, while his wife and 18-year-old daughter sat frozen in place, not seeing or hearing any of it.

“The sex life has gone out of our marriage. I’m not really attracted to her anymore. Look at those sagging breasts, those tired eyes. Who could want her? But there’s this girl at the company I own that I’m really attracted to. The bitch is totally uninterested in me, and she’s turned me down time after time. But I can’t fire her, I need her at work. There are also a few others I flirt with, but not one has taken the hint. And I couldn’t really carry on an affair anyway, because Lois would divorce me, and for tax reasons she owns 51 percent of my company.”

Father Petey smiled. It was evident why no female wanted Mr. Wrangell. He was a big bear of a guy who had let himself go completely. He was out of shape and fat, half his shirt was out of his pants, his fingernails appeared chewed on, his hair was all over the place, and he had big bags under his eyes. Nevertheless, the Church owed him.

“I think what we need to do is convince Lois that as a guy, you have certain needs,” said Petey. “Also, you need to convince those bitches at work that you’d be an incredible stud as a lover, and anyway you’re the boss and it’s their job to be responsive to your desires. So I have just the thing for you.” He reached under his chair and pulled out a metal cap.

“This little device will help you get what you want. We don’t need it anymore, since we have newer and more powerful devices, but this will be perfect for you. Once I teach you how to use it properly, you’ll be able to make those bitches at your company beg to be fucked by you. When they’re at home, they’ll be dreaming about it and masturbating about it, even the married ones. And with some steady and patient work, you’ll be able to convince Lois that it’s only right, that you NEED to keep a mistress, or even a stable of mistresses, to stay efficient at your company.

“Once Lois is completely on your side, you can even give her the cap so she can recruit the cutest women she can find to be members of your ‘harem club’. You can teach Lois your exact taste in women so she can pick out the best candidates for your love bed and make them come home with her. You can break them in, and when you’re tired of one of them, you can send her away and make her forget most of what happened. Or if you’re annoyed with her, you can let her remember everything she was forced to do, but prohibit her from telling anyone else.

“Lois can also help you prepare and maintain a ‘harem room’ in your house, where the girls can wait for their sessions with you, primp up and put on lingerie. They might even find themselves compelled to get into some hot girl-on-girl action for the webcams around the room. Maybe you could make Lois act as their strict headmistress in there and guide the action. The possibilities are almost limitless!”

This was all sounding good to the lascivious Mr. Wrangell. You could see the outline of his growing cock down his pants leg. He brought up his next issue: “I’m also worried about my daughter Melissa here. Even though she’s just a senior in high school, she’s already got huge boobs and she’s attracted all sorts of guys from her school and even from the local college who hang around her constantly. I don’t trust any of them, but I don’t trust her to fight them off. What can I do?”

“That’s another use for your cap. Invite Melissa to bring the guys around to the house. With a little practice, you should be able to sit in a nearby room using the cap, and gradually make each guy realize that he’s actually gay, and has been all along. It may take more than one session, but eventually he’ll completely lose interest in your daughter and start scouting all the neighborhood guys. Hey, you could even force all her ex-dates to get together for intense gay orgies. She’ll assume she’s the one picking all gay guys. That ought to keep her pure.”

“Finally, about Buster, my son on the lacrosse team. He’s built big like me, but he’s much better-looking, more muscular, and hung bigger. But he seems too shy to get a girl. Back in high school he seemed reluctant to approach girls, and the few dates he had were one-time things. I think he’s still a virgin, and I don’t want him to be alone forever. I’d like him to have the confidence he needs to get what he wants sexually. Also, he’s the biggest and strongest guy on the team. Shouldn’t he be captain?”

Petey considered the second point first. Although Buster was indeed the biggest and strongest team member, he was kind of on the slow side, and not that accurate in scoring. But for this team, it wasn’t the captain who provided the inspiration for victory, it was the thought of the Holy Feet, and the worship session the team would be allowed to have if they won, which they almost always did. So Petey decided there would no harm in having the guys “decide” to vote for Buster to take over as captain.

On the first point, though, Petey knew from mental work with Buster why he wasn’t getting the girls. Big, muscular, hung Buster was a total gay masochist. His fantasies involved being tied up and beaten, or being encased in rubber and masked, helpless to move and unable to see, getting force-fucked from in front and behind by an anonymous gang. He dreamed of being immobilized and forced to submit to hot dripping wax on his genitals by an unseen tormentor, being kicked and pushed around by guys much smaller than him, being used as a toilet in the public park, and much more. He obviously didn’t want anyone to know any of this, so he didn’t dare make a move in that direction. But his father told Petey he wanted his son to be confident enough to fulfill his sexual dreams, so Petey was obligated to help.

“All right, Mr. Wrangell, if you really want Buster to get what he truly desires, I’m granting your wish. I’ve got a spare metal cap that Buster can use to make all his sexual fantasies come true. After all, we at the Church of the Holy Feet believe in the Golden Rule: he who gives the gold makes the rules. And with your contribution, you certainly qualify!”

Two rooms away, a couple of members of the lacrosse team sat naked on a bed totally high, using their prodigious stick-handling skills on their long, slender erect prongs.

One of them said, “Father Petey converted my twin sibs from go-getter academic types with great futures into full-time sex workers.” He breathed in, taking a big hit, and his eyes dilated with total contentment, his long cock dripping precum. He resealed the top of the bag and passed it his teammate.

“Yeah, I can imagine. Petey made my whole family into sex slaves for my adopted younger brother. But, like, whatever! I guess it must have been the right thing to do.” He took the bag, reopened the seal at the top and took a giant hit from the acrid socks inside. Soon he too was floating on a cloud, cock dripping wildly.

Indeed, most of the team now enjoyed not getting stoned, but getting “socked”. The “sockers” would take turns buying the very expensive resealable bags of Master Bigfoot’s putrid sweaty socks and pass them around the group. Unlike being a stoner, which tends to divert one’s attention from what is really important, being a “socker” allowed one to focus exclusively on the main goal in life, namely worshiping and serving at the feet of the One that filled those socks.

“You know, I think this pair of socks is gonna be over in a couple of days. I think it’s your turn to buy the next pair. Have you got enough money lying around?”

“Hey, my folks are here this weekend. I’m sure I can convince Dad to cough up the big bucks for another pair. If I can get his head out from under Tyshawn’s feet for long enough, that is.” They both had a laugh at that.

“By the way, I saw a studly-looking teen in a muscle shirt propositioning guys out on the quad. Was that your brother?”

“Yeah, that’s him, that’s... now why can’t I remember his name? All I can think of is ‘Rent Boy’. I guess that’s who he is now. I mean it’s funny, back at high school, he had girls swarming all over him, and he’s had a steady girlfriend for the last two years.”

“So he’s switched sides?”

“No, I asked him about that. He said he’s still straight, but he could make a lot more money renting himself out to guys. But he can’t ever go out with any women for himself, because he needs to save all his erections and cum for his paying customers. He seems much more business-minded than he was at home.”

“By the way, have you seen Vance today?” Vance was another of the lacrosse players, stunningly handsome with jet black hair cut just above his pale blue eyes.

“Yeah, he’s in a room across the hall, brutally punishing his dad. He always said his dad was a nasty disciplinarian, always spanking, whipping and strapping him since he was a little kid. I think his dad didn’t give enough money to Petey, so he’s turned the tables on them. Now the dad constantly begs for punishment and abuse from Vance, feeling he needs to make it up to him, but of course it will never be enough. So Vance is getting to work out his lifetime frustrations. I think it’ll be good for the team. Want another hit?” he said, offering the bag.

“I’d love to, but I need to be able to stagger out of here upright, so I can get money from my dad for the next pair of socks. But I need to come down slowly, and get off. Say, you have pretty nice feet.”

“Size 14s!” Blake said proudly.

“Mine are only 12s, but what they lack in length they make up for in EEEE width. Not to mention intensity of odor!”

The boys positioned themselves so that their legs went through each other’s, feet rubbing on each other’s face. In a few minutes, jets of lacrosse-boy cum were shooting towards the ceiling from both boys. They sighed contentedly.

Blake asked, “Should we clean up the mess?”

“Nah, while we were high I had to go piss and I kinda missed the bowl a bit. Let’s have Petey call in one of the Vacuum family to take care of it. The hotel maid already cleaned the place this morning, so she won’t be back until tomorrow. And anyway it’s unfair to leave her this sweaty, cummy, pissy disgusting mess. But the Vacuums seem to thrive on this kind of thing.”

“Okay, put the sock bag back into the room safe and let’s get out of here.”