The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How to train your slave 2

7/2017

I got some good emails about the first part of this story, and I’ve used some of the suggestions in this part.

This is part 2 of a multipart story. It will make a lot more sense if you read the first part before this one.

Disclaimer: This is a work of erotic fiction. If you are under the legal age to read this, or are offended by the idea of male-male sex or mind control, DO NOT read further.

Jack Griffith reviewed his notes for today’s hearing as he wolfed down breakfast standing up. The prominent attorney was striking at 6′8″ and almost 300 pounds of muscle, and sported classically handsome facial features, but keeping his prodigious facial and body hair under control from day to day was an ongoing chore. Meanwhile, on the kitchen counter, Jack’s wife Susan assembled the documents for her first house showing of the day across town.

Naked and unseen, little Slave Billy sat on the couch in the living room, his head bearing the now-familiar metal cap with antennae. Through the open kitchen door, he was recording this normal morning home-life scene on his phone, as the “before” part of his video. He had taken a day off to come here to Master Gorilla’s home a few days ahead of time to prepare the Griffith household for the coming vacation week. Life would certainly be different for the Griffith family after he made a few changes in their lives.

“No need to rush through breakfast, dear, take your time, it’ll be fine,” said Susan.

Jack leaned down and kissed Susan. Feeling a bit of roughness against her face, Susan commented, “Whoa, dear, I think you missed a spot shaving.”

“Sorry, I’ve been a bit preoccupied this morning. I’ll take care of it as soon as I get to the office. Anyway, it’s not really my fault that I have to shave at least twice a day, it’s just genetics!”

“And I love your genes! Oh by the way, Brett has gotten leave from the Marines to join us next week in Hawaii. He’s coming in Saturday night so he can fly with us on Sunday.” Billy perked up: he knew that Brett was Master Gorilla’s 18-year-old brother who had joined the Marines straight out of high school instead of heading to college right away. This added an interesting twist to Billy’s perverted plans for next week.

“Then I’d better call the resort and make sure they know we’re going to need two rooms with two guests each,” said Jack. Billy smiled. Those rooms were going to be unoccupied. All the action next week would take place right here, in the Griffith home. The Griffiths just didn’t know it yet. “Anyway, I’d better head out now. Today there’s going to be a very important hearing in the big case.”

“Don’t worry about that hearing. I’m sure the other side’s lawyers will be intimidated when they see you’re a lot bigger than they are,” joked Susan.

“Hey, it’s not the brawn that counts. Remember, I wasn’t just the biggest guy in my Ivy League law school class, I was also top of the class!” With one last smile, he ducked out the front door.

Naked Billy’s toes curled with delight. “Top, huh?” he thought. “After a few adjustments, you’ll know you belong firmly on the bottom. You’ll be begging to serve as the shaggy gorilla carpet under my superior human feet...”

Late Friday afternoon, Master Gorilla and Slave Billy headed to Master Gorilla’s Porsche to drive to the Griffith home. Master Gorilla got in the driver’s seat, but a thought from Slave Billy reminded him that it should be the slave doing the driving for the Master, not the other way around. So Slave Billy raced the Porsche down the Interstate, secure in the knowledge that any cop that stopped them would soon find himself lying naked on the side of the road desperately trying to suck his own cock.

Parking in the Griffith driveway, Slave Billy and Master Gorilla walked to the door. “I’m glad I can bring my own slave anywhere I go, so I can have my cock serviced anytime I want,” said Master Gorilla proudly. “I can’t wait to show my family the new slave I own. Maybe my dad will want some of the action!”

“I’m sure you’re right about that, Master,” giggled Slave Billy.

But as they walked in the front door and directly from the foyer into the kitchen, where Susan was cooking, they heard a loud banging and rattling, and wild animal noises. Looking into the living room, they saw a large cage, a cube 8 feet long, wide and high, and pounding on the locked door was what seemed at first to be a furious hairy gorilla.

In the cage, Jack was shouting, “What are you doing to me? Let me out immediately! PLEASE! Why are you doing this?” Well, that’s what he was TRYING to say. What was actually coming out was, Roar! “Oooo oooo oooo aaaah aaaah” Roar! “Oooo oooo” Bang bang! as he pounded on the cage door and rattled the bars. Master Gorilla was shocked to discover that the huge angry, hairy beast was actually his father, the intellectual big-shot lawyer. His dad’s normally handsome facial features were now covered with several days of unchecked hair growth, making him almost unrecognizable. On the other hand, Billy was delighted to see that the Alpha Silverback’s fat dong swaying back and forth was as long when soft as Master Gorilla’s was when hard. This conquest would be fun!

Susan continued her cooking unperturbed. “I’m afraid your father is in no condition to fly to Hawaii on Sunday. Well, maybe if we could get the cage loaded into the cargo hold. But I don’t think they’d let him into the resort. I mean, it’s not Circus Circus or anything.”

She smiled at Billy and Master Gorilla. “Would you like dinner? I’ve already fed Jack, I just need to slide the feed pan back through the slot in the cage. I still don’t know if he’ll use the cat litter box I put in there. It’s all I could find at Walmart, and it may not be big enough for his two-foot turds or his gallons of piss.” Prankster Billy couldn’t resist firing off a nasty thought into Master Gorilla, who blinked and involuntarily licked his lips.

“Wait a minute, Mrs. Griffith, maybe I can help out here,” said Billy. “I do have some experience calming big, hairy apes.” Master Gorilla shot him a dirty look, which he ignored.

Susan warned, “I wouldn’t go in there unless you take this big electric cattle prod with you. He seems pretty angry.”

Slave Billy walked into the living room to the side of the cage. He checked to make sure the metal cap was firmly on the center of his head. Then he concentrated his thoughts on the fine specimen of powerful, hairy masculine primate in the cage. Soon the Silverback’s expression went blank and he was standing at attention, eyes staring forward in the “Idle Master” position.

Slave Billy stripped off and discarded his clothes. He stood up to his full five foot height, and his 2.5 inch steel dagger was at full mast.

Concentrating, he said out loud: “You are a hairy ape. You represent one step back from humans on the evolutionary path.” Actually, as a biology major, he knew that wasn’t true, but it worked in this context.

“I am totally hairless. I represent the latest in evolution. Body hair is a throwback, no longer necessary. You want me to fuck the latest genes into you. That will make you human again. You will always be my genetic inferior, and will always want to serve me, like a dog wants to serve its master.”

You could see from the changing expressions on the Silverback’s face that he was both fighting and welcoming the thoughts being projected into him. On the one hand, he didn’t want to become Billy’s slave. On the other hand, here was a chance for him to get his humanity back, maybe the only chance.

So finally, the Silverback dropped onto all fours, presented his ass, and pleaded, “Fuck me.” Or rather, “Oooo oooo.” But Billy understood.

Master Gorilla watched in astonishment as little Billy pulled a footstool out of the kitchen, went back and unlocked the cage door, and walked up behind the cringing Silverback. After adding a few bolts of horniness to his thought projection, which caused the Silverback to wiggle his ass invitingly, Billy climbed on the stool, inserted his cock into the hairy ass, and began pumping. A series of excited “Oooo”s and “Aaah”s resulted, and the Silverback’s near-foot-long cock sprang to life as the superior little human conquered him from behind. And when Billy aimed a “horny” thought towards Master Gorilla, the big college wrestler’s considerable cock also expanded instantly, and he eagerly entered the cage aiming that cock at Billy’s ass to squeeze Slave Billy into a Great Ape fuck sandwich. Billy’s helmet helped synchronize the fuck strokes among the three primates, and in about five minutes all three shot their loads simultaneously, with the former Silverback’s copious volume spreading to cover much of the cage floor.

As he rose from the floor, Jack found that he could talk again. The evolutionary gene therapy worked! “Thank you, Billy. I feel almost human again. And ... I feel I owe you pleasure from my inferior primitive body anytime you want it. Right now, I’m feeling very turned on by how your little hairless feet are so superior to my hairy ape feet.” Remarkably, his huge cock was rising again, only a minute after it discharged a floorload of ape-cum. “Could I clean my sticky load off your perfect feet, or would you prefer to have me worship them by completely covering them in another big load?”

Billy considered his options. “Actually, Mr. Griffith, there’s only one guy here who doesn’t have a load up his ass, and that’s your son. You haven’t seen him for awhile, why don’t you do some really cool father-son bonding and shoot your next huge load into him? You can come by and worship my feet later.”

Master Gorilla looked fearfully at his dad’s near foot-long, thinking it would go in one end of him and force its way out the other. It took three thought projections from Billy to convert his overwhelming fear into intense lust. Then Billy went into the kitchen and enjoyed a delicious dinner served by Susan, while his Master’s seriously overloaded anus feasted on giant sausage and what seemed like gallons of hot cream served by his father.

After which, Susan came out with a spray can of Kool-Whip and said, enticingly, “Dessert?”

After that orgiastic night, everyone collapsed into sleep. Even Susan, who had gone unfucked all day, had been exhausted just by observing the evening’s happenings. And so in all the excitement of that previous day, everyone had forgotten about the Saturday arrival of Master Gorilla’s Marine younger brother Brett. Walking in the door, he found four naked people: his mother, preparing a late breakfast; a strange little kid with a metal cap looking at his phone; Brett’s powerfully-muscled father on the floor slobbering lovingly over the kid’s feet, giant cock fully extended; and his hairy older brother stroking his nice hard dick watching their father’s intense foot-worshipping.

Brett was shocked to say the least, and he turned to run for the door before the mystery kid wrinkled his brow, and suddenly Brett froze in place in a running crouch, unable to move his feet and escape.

“Well, hi Brett,” said Susan cheerfully. “You’re just in time for breakfast.” Why didn’t his mother think anything strange was going on? And why was everyone naked? And why was HE now taking off his own clothes? He didn’t remember deciding to do that, it was just happening.

Slave Billy looked up from his phone to assess the fresh meat. Brett had a delicate babyface that contrasted with his impressively-muscled body. He was the same height as his dad and brother, about 6′8″, and every bit as muscular, but to Billy’s disappointment, he didn’t seem to have much body hair. Instead, his chest and arms were covered in tattoos. On the plus side, his hanging cock seemed more like his dad’s than his brother’s. And when Billy pointed at it, Brett’s cock, to his own surprise, sprang to full attention, growing to near his dad’s length.

“Not bad,” said Billy, admiring Brett’s cock as if it were his new toy. Which in fact it was. Brett didn’t know it, and would barely have believed it, but the 5-foot-tall kid was the same age as he was. “I’m Billy, your brother’s slave. Mind if I ask you a question?”

“I... I don’t feel I could stop you from asking, or even stop myself from answering.”

“Yeah, it’s about that. I’m getting very little feeling of revulsion or resistance from you. By now most guys would have been fighting me off as I began to rewire them. But not you. Why?”

“Well, I recently went through basic training, where they try to strip you of your sense of individuality so you’ll respond to commands as a unit. That’s kind of left me with a need to obey the orders of someone powerful, and you seem to have the power to control my family unit.

“Also, I guess I’m at least bisexual, and I’ve had feelings for my dad and brother for years, so seeing them so sexually involved with you excites me. I could never grow much body hair, never got much of a pubic patch, and could never grow a mustache. Yet both of them always seemed so ... hairy, so masculine, while I kind of thought that with my little-kid’s face and totally smooth body, I looked more like an overgrown, over-muscular girly-boy. And yet with all their masculine power, you’re able to control them, so it seems natural for you to control me, too.”

“I see. And I sense you’re having additional thoughts. What’s up?”

“Well, I’m thinking about my other buddies from boot camp. I have some feelings for them, I mean I can’t help it. I could never admit it to them, or they’d kill me. Maybe literally. But they’re also in the same situation as me—fresh out of boot camp, individuality stripped, ready to obey someone with a powerful will. I’m thinking that if I invited them here on leave, you could gradually turn them into your property, and then you could, well, cause us buddies to get closer to each other—a lot closer! That would make my time in the service a LOT more interesting. So what do you think, ‘slave’ Billy?”

A promotional video, from six months later, opens with a closeup of the grinning face of Brett Griffith, looking about 15 until the shot backs away and you see the giant, tattooed muscle bod and the long hose that hangs down to near his knees. He’s surrounded by three other tall, tattooed muscle studs, although clearly Brett is the most hung of the four. Unlike the grinning Brett, though, the others seem to have blank expressions on their faces as they stare past the camera.

Brett begins his narration. “I’m here to tell you about a new service organization that’s spreading across the country, called the Mindless Musclebots. Me and my Marine buddies here became the charter members of the group, when I realized that the way the Marines mold minds and bodies would work very well for a civilian aid organization. The Marines teach selfless functioning as a unit, and burn it into the minds of their recruits. And that way of thinking is perfect for many civilian applications.

“For example, you may have seen a video from last week of that major fire in the apartment complex, where five guys performed a series of almost superhuman rescues perfectly coordinated and without much regard for their own comfort and safety. Anyone not in ‘bot mode’ would have hesitated and lost confidence at a critical point going through the building. But with the rescue organized by the local ‘botmaster’ who is both skilled at mind coordination and knowledgeable about fires, everyone was saved, even the pets.

“We in the Mindless Musclebot organization go on many missions, including rescues, construction, recruitment, and neighborhood outreach. Now, by ‘recruitment’ I mean something quite different than what you would associate with, say, the military. No one CHOOSES to be a Mindless Musclebot, one is CHOSEN. If you have what it takes, especially physically, and you happen to be spotted by one of our scouts, you may suddenly discover that you have become one of us, like it or not, and leaving the organization without high-level permission is impossible. Your own mind won’t let you do it.

“Before you can become a Mindless Musclebot, you are interviewed by one of our evaluators”—here the camera cuts to a scene where a nerdy little guy is sitting on a bench next to a naked huge blond 19-year-old muscled bruiser with a mean-looking face and a scar on his cheek; the little guy is squeezing the bruiser’s right bicep and running an appreciative hand down his six-pack, as if testing a piece of meat, while the big guy stares straight ahead obliviously.

The camera was back on Brett and his buddies. “If you qualify and are selected, you are then programmed to ‘bot out’ on command. ‘Botting out’ is kind of like when the Incredible Hulk ‘hulks out’; you have no choice when it happens. And until you are released, you are under the complete control of the ‘botmaster’. That’s how the team was assembled so fast for that fire rescue; five special ringtones and the team was automatically in place. But this method also has other great uses. For example, housing the homeless.”

The camera cuts to a small house construction project, where several well-muscled young workers hammering away are wearing nothing but protective jockstraps, and the cock on at least one of them has pushed its way up and out of the overmatched jockstrap to near his navel. “These guys had planned to spend the weekend drinking, playing pool and watching football. And actually, tomorrow, that’s what they’ll remember they spent today doing. Instead, they’re working away and benefitting society. And their bodies will be in better shape than if they had just sat around all day drinking. Before they started working today, one of these hunky guys found himself forced to set up his phone to record a very hot scene where they were all made to lather each other slowly and thoroughly with sunblock, rubbing it carefully and deeply into absolutely every exposed inch and crack of their bodies. During that scene, some of the sunblock got mixed up with some suddenly naturally-produced creamy fluids, all of which eventually got rubbed into their skin. Mmmm, sorry to get off-topic. Anyway, they’ll stay out there hammering away until their botmaster releases them. Oh, and by the way, I know they look kind of oblivious working up there, but don’t worry, if one of them accidentally hammers his own cock, he won’t feel it.”

The camera is back on Brett. “There are other great benefits to having Mindless Musclebots around. For example, Jason here—” Brett indicates a tall, studly black-haired, nicely tanned Marine standing blankly next to him—“is totally straight. He can even get violent at the very thought of gay people. But in bot mode—” Brett whispers something, and suddenly Jason is all over Brett with an incredibly passionate kiss, his hand rubbing Brett’s tight ass, his cock, almost Brett’s equal, expanding to its incredible full length. Brett breaks away from the kiss with difficulty, saying, “He hates what he’s doing, but he has no choice at all.” Another whispered word and Jason is suddenly down on his hands and knees, butt waving in the air pleading for a fuck, his huge cock nearly scraping the ground. “I can make him feel intensely protective towards me, or totally submissive. His tongue can feel the need to be in my ass, around my cock, between my toes, in my pits, anywhere I want. I can pretend to walk away from him, and he’ll drop to the ground and beg me pitifully to come back and punish him for whatever he did wrong. So you can see the use of this technology for community outreach projects.”

The camera cuts to a dejected-looking 50-something guy sitting on a porch. Suddenly a convertible drives down the street, decorated with the Confederate battle flag like the General Lee, containing two twenty-something rednecks, who begin harassing the older guy, taunting him as “faggot” and “loser”, and then—suddenly the car stops, the two guys jump out, panic on their faces; “No, no, not now...” moans one—their expressions go blank, they both strip naked, flinging their clothes onto the street, their six-inch cocks go hard, and they approach the old guy, who seems to recognize what is happening and breaks out in a broad smile.

Once on the porch, one of the rednecks tears off the older guy’s shirt and starts sucking hungrily on his nipples; the other pulls off the guy’s pants, drops to his knees and starts groping the older guy’s growing dick through his underpants, then moves in and sucks the dick through the underpants. As the action heats up, Brett’s narration continues.

“One of our favorite outreach projects is to put homophobic rednecks to work helping lonely gay guys in rural areas.” The nipple-sucker has now moved up to the older guy’s face and is thrusting his tongue deep down the older guy’s throat, while his own six-incher is scraping along the back of his buddy who is now hungrily engaged in deep-throating the older guy’s cock, having already torn off the saliva- and precum-soaked underwear with his teeth and left it discarded on the ground. The intense action continues until the older guy has helplessly cum down the throat of redneck number two. At that point, both young muscledudes stand up, robot-march to their car, and drive away minus their clothes.

The camera goes back to Brett. “So if you feel the need to be mind-controlled in order to serve society, and you have what it takes physically; or if you know of someone too big and strong for his own good who should be captured and controlled to serve society, let us know. And maybe you, or the bully or physically intimidating bad guy you recommend, will have what it takes to be transformed into a Mindless Musclebot!” By now, the tall, studly-built Jason is flat on the ground sniffing and licking Brett’s huge feet. Jason’s obscenely inflated cock is under him, almost halfway to his chin. Just as volleys of cum shoot out his firehose and coat his face completely, the scene goes dark.

(More?)