The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How to train your slave 6

7/2017

OK, I got a ton of email when I threated to terminate this series, so, one more!

This is part 6 of a multipart story. It will make a lot more sense if you read the first five parts before you read this one.

Disclaimer: This is a work of erotic fiction. If you are under the legal age to read this, or are offended by the idea of male-male sex or mind control, DO NOT read further.

It was the morning after my harrowing experience almost becoming permanently enslaved to Master Ginger, saved only by a stroke of luck. My Slave Benny gave me the metal cap to keep for protection in case Ginger came around to try again. I had some idea how it worked, but I felt the need to become more familiar with it.

Across from me, my roommate Master Donkey was working on his laptop, his incredible schlong hanging down towards the floor. As an experiment, I directed a thought command in his direction. Instantly, his tool began to firm up and continued to rise until it pointed fully straight out in front of him. This whole time he continued to work, seeming not to notice what was happening.

I concentrated a bit, and the erect donkey dong swung slightly to the left. Another thought, and it pivoted to the right. When I pointed at it with my index finger, wagging it up and down as I had seen someone else do, large globs of precum began to drop to the carpet, unnoticed by Donkey. When I stopped wagging my finger, the precum shower stopped. Some new part of me regretted not being able to dive under there beside his feet and suck in the precum puddles before they got absorbed into the carpet.

Interesting! What else could I do?

I opened the door to the hallway. Master Gorilla was coming this way, headed for his door across the hall from mine. A directed thought, and the muscle mountain stopped, roared, pounded his hairy chest, then continued his walk as if nothing had happened. “Hey,” he said to me and smiled as he reached his room, went inside and closed the door.

I could get into this! I wondered whether I could control someone nearby even if I couldn’t see him. I cast a thought in the direction of Master Vacuum, trying to inform him telepathically of the puddle of precum beginning to soak into my carpet that required his attention. His room was the next one down the hall, but his door was closed at the moment.

Master Vacuum a member of the tennis team, so he wasn’t big and muscly like the wrestlers and football players. He was tall at 6′6″, but more lean and wiry than the basketball players. His body shape was perfect for when he and his slave Sammy were cleaning the hall carpets, with the Master crawling along the floor tongue in action, while his slave guided him using a long pole imbedded in the Master’s ass like the handle of an actual vacuum cleaner, pushing and pulling him to make sure that every little wet spot of foot sweat, cum, and whatever else that was down there got sucked in.

I once asked Slave Sammy why he needed to guide his Master that way. Couldn’t the Master find all the soiled areas by himself? “Well, I once tried leaving him on his own to do that, and he missed a lot of spots. I think that from time to time, his underlying personality comes to the foreground, a few feelings of disgust crop up, and he becomes less dedicated to the task on hand. Soon I hope to be able to eliminate some of that silly, useless individuality and replace it with programming like a Roomba’s, which would make the work much more efficient.”

Aha! Master Vacuum’s door opened and he came out, looking around, confused. Then he spotted me, smiled and came over. “I understand you have a situation that could use my help,” he said hopefully.

“Sure do, come on in,” I told him. Just to make it seem more urgent, I covertly pointed my finger at Master Donkey’s cock again, causing the leakage of even more donkey precum.

“I’d better get on that before the carpet gets wrecked entirely,” said Master Vacuum, throwing himself to the ground at Master Donkey’s feet. Master Donkey continued his laptop work unperturbed. Soon Master Vacuum was hoovering at full function, although he was barely keeping up with Master Donkey’s drippings. As he worked down there, some of the animal prefuck juice was dripping into his hair and onto his face. The face goop wasn’t much of a problem, though, since Master Vacuum’s incredibly long tongue seemed to be able to reach much of his own face.

Of course a bunch of the sticky stuff had also made its way onto Master Donkey’s considerable feet, and Master Vacuum had to spend extra time cleaning between his toes. As I watched the scene, the theme of it seemed to be “long”: Master Donkey’s dripping supercock extending under the desk, Master Vacuum’s long lean body stretched out on the floor underneath it, his long tongue finding and absorbing every last drop on Donkey’s long feet, his own long but thin cock scraping on the floor showing his personal satisfaction at being able to perform his very important task in life.

Finally, once a subtle wag of my finger secretly caused the dripping to stop, Master Vacuum caught up with the mess, finished the job, licked his lips and stood up. He stood proudly, hands on hips like a superhero at the end of a mission. “My job is done here! OK, I guess I’d better go. I ordered my slave Sammy to drug and tie up a 300-pound football player and shoot cum up his ass, so I could try to suck it out of there while the furious football player struggles to get loose. Hey, I love a challenge!” And off he went.

I was growing dizzy with the power I seemed to possess. Down the hall came the impressive bodybuilder Master Stubdick, holding a bag of freshly-made microwave popcorn. Gee, it smelled nice! He smiled as he approached, saying, “Just made a snack to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ by,” he said. Then—hey, I couldn’t help it!—he felt a new realization enter his mind. “On the other hand, since your cock is so much bigger than mine, it makes a lot more sense for me to kneel before you and offer you all the popcorn,” he logically concluded. After another thought-bolt from me: “Would you like a fresh hot all-natural topping on that?” His little dick rose hopefully.

While he froze in position on the floor, like a kneeling exaggerated statue of a professional wrestler, presenting me the opened bag of popcorn with his wide hands, my attention was distracted by the sight of little Billy, Master Gorilla’s slave, headed down the hall towards his Master’s room. He looked so cute, with his bowl-cut brown hair and shiny blue eyes, that I couldn’t help directing a horny thought towards him. He looked up in surprise—and then fury—and then—

I must have blacked out. I woke up on my bed, wrists and ankles in leather cuffs chained to the bedposts, metal cap gone. Master Donkey wasn’t in the room, but standing by me was slave Benny.

“Ah, you’re conscious. You know, it’s my fault, really. I gave you that cap so you could defend yourself in case Master Ginger came after you, but I never really told you how to use it. And I know how intoxicating it can be when you feel that power all at once. But now you’ll be facing the Masters’ Council in about twenty minutes, so gather your strength. I’ll need to do a lot of fast talking to keep the damage to a minimum.” He left the room.

Masters’ Council? What the hell was that? I mean, I myself was a Master, but I never heard of it. How could I prepare for something I knew nothing about?

Fifteen minutes later I was walking down the hall and down the stairs, with slave Benny behind me. Or I was BEING walked; while I had no restraints on me, I had no conscious thought of putting one foot in front of the other, it was just happening. I had no control over my legs as they carried me to the break room. There, sitting in a semicircle on the carpet, were all the other Masters, with their slaves sitting behind them. Well, all the Masters except Bigfoot. I remembered that he had an enslavement finalization session with the whole lacrosse team and its coach. After another hour or so of exposure to that superpowerful foot odor, their minds would be permanently altered. They would still act normal in the outside world, but inside they would know that that was just acting, and that their primary function in life was to worship and serve the Holy Feet, under the guidance of High Priest Petey, of course.

Here at the Masters’ Council, the expression on the Masters’ faces were mostly blank. Among the slaves, twins Bobby and Billy looked downright angry, slaves Jamal and Sammy seemed amused, and the others looked noncommittal. Slave Lonnie seemed distracted playing with Master Towerboy’s gigantic teen schlong, the only one in the room besides Master Ginger’s that could give Master Donkey a real run for his money. Despite his slave’s elaborate and tortuous dong-fingering, Master Towerboy continued to stare straight ahead blankly.

Master Donkey sat at the midpoint of the semicircle. He seemed to be ‘presiding’ over the proceedings, although his flat tone and empty facial expression seemed to indicate that most of what he was saying came directly from the mind of his slave Bobby sitting behind him. Although I stood directly in front of Donkey, his eyes kept staring forward and never looked up to meet mine.

“Master Bieber, you stand accused of trying to take control of another Master’s slave. This is a serious offense, for which you must be punished and undergo an ‘attitude adjustment’ procedure. What do you have to say?”

I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. Behind me, slave Benny touched my back and silently provided the words that I then found myself speaking: “I did carelessly direct a thought at Master Gorilla’s slave Billy. I did not fully understand the operation of the Slave Compliance Device I had been furnished as a test device. I apologize to Master Gorilla and slave Billy for my transgression, and accept the Council’s punishment.” Really? THAT was the extent of my defense? Slave Benny stroked my back comfortingly, and I knew he had a plan.

Master Donkey droned on: “Since you admit your guilt, the Council will now pass its sentence. Master Ginger has generously offered to help with your punishment and to oversee your ‘attitude adjustment’ rehabilitation process.” At this, Master Ginger produced a large, insincere smile with cruelty clear to see around its edges.

Slave Benny spoke up. “Masters, I’m the one who knows Master Bieber best, as his slave. I would like to help Master Ginger with Master Bieber’s punishment and rehabilitation process. I’m also the one who gave him the Slave Compliance Device in the first place, so some of the burden of that process should be my responsibility.”

I could see that slaves Jamal and Sammy were fine with this, slaves Bobby and Billy remained unconvinced, while slave Lonnie had discovered that touching a certain spot on Master Towerboy’s sizable penile corona caused an instantaneous firming reaction even without any mental involvement, and so he was too fascinated by his supertoy to pay much attention to the proceedings.

In the end, the Council deferred to slave Benny’s superior experience, and I knew that thanks to his help I wouldn’t find myself spending the next few weeks unable to do anything but sniff and lick Master Ginger’s huge sweaty balls and be reprogrammed into permanent servitude to his will.

Out in the hallway, Master Ginger started to follow Benny and me to the stairs. He was saying, “You know, Bieber-boy, I’ve always resented the fact that you’re better-looking than me, in that sleazy boy-idol way, and I’ve always thought you deserved punishment for that. And as soon as I start your ‘rehabilitation’ process, you’re going to think that, too. You’ll be begging me to punish you as painfully as possible for your looks, and I will generously help you out with that. I’ll even take you home and discipline you in front of your parents and younger brother. Then I’ll make sure that they continue the process when I leave, even step it up a notch! Then—”

Slave Benny stepped to my side and looked back, pointing a finger. “But Master Ginger, why would you do such a thing since you’re head-over-heels in love with Master Bieber?” A shocked look appeared on Ginger’s face, followed by real fear. I could just imagine what was entering his mind at that moment. “No... I never meant... please don’t...”

Benny eased the mental pressure, and Master Ginger looked relieved but still scared.

Benny laid it out. “Now here’s how it’s going to go down. Master Bieber violated the Masters’ Code out of inexperience and ignorance. So his rehabilitation will consist of training a slave from the bottom up. That way he will know in the future how to be a proper Master. And since you don’t have your own slave, you’re the ideal candidate for Master Bieber to train.”

There was total panic in Ginger’s eyes. “No! Wait! I’m a Master! I’ll tell Master Gorilla and slave Billy that you’re doing this, and—” his face suddenly went slack, his voice flat. “I could never tell anyone about this because if I do, I will become Master Bieber’s love slave for life. He is stunningly better-looking than I am and so deserves my total obedience in the rehabilitation process.”

“Convince me!” snapped Benny.

As Master Ginger stood there, hands by his side, looking directly at me, his giant cock began to rise without being touched, until it reached its considerable full length.

“All right, I know you’re telling the truth because I didn’t make that happen,” said Benny. “So tomorrow you will report back here after your last class to begin Master Bieber’s rehabilitation process. Master Donkey will switch rooms with you, so you’ll be Master Bieber’s roommate throughout the process. And Master Bieber can learn the basics of how to train a slave. Dismissed!” Master Ginger robotically walked down the hall towards the stairs.

Slave Benny smiled at me. “I always thought slaves Billy and Bobby were getting too arrogant for their own good. And I wondered how to protect you from Master Ginger, whose implant has the relay feature, as you found out the hard way yesterday. And I’ve been thinking, you and I should maybe increase our influence as Master and slave around here. I’m the lead slave, so maybe I should mold you into the Lead Master. I know you’re not hung like Master Donkey, which is why we picked him as Lead Master in the first place, but cock size isn’t everything. For example, there’s looks!” He grinned again.

“And intelligence?”

“PLEASE. If it were just intelligence, then Master Vacuum would win hands down. He has the highest IQ of all you Masters, but somehow I just can’t picture a Lead Master sucking his slave’s cum out of the ass of a tied-up football player. No, it’s some kind of ideal combination of looks, cock, brains, and well, willpower, which you demonstrated yesterday when you overcame Master Ginger’s initial mind assault. Of course, you might have become Ginger and Towerboy’s slave for life if Lonnie hadn’t come along and torn Towerboy away from Ginger’s relay-commanded mind link.”

“I know, and even as it is I still get way hard remembering that locker room fantasy they forced into my mind. It was almost good enough that I was ready to surrender.”

“But you didn’t. You fought it off just long enough. So now we’ll see how good you are at tearing down and rewriting Master Ginger’s personality. You’ll have to find a balance between having him seem normal in most circumstances, but crawling to you with no free will when he’s with you. Don’t worry, I’ll help you with the training. And we’ll slowly and secretly increase the respect the other Masters have for you, and maybe even one or two of the slaves!”

Professor Merk sat in front of his undergraduate class. All were male, naked and erect. That is because the previous day, all the females in his class switched places with the males in Prof. Zimmerman’s class.

Beside him at the front of the lecture hall were several of his teaching assistants, wearing metal caps with antennae, as was the professor himself. Under his desk was a simple but ingeniously-designed elevated sliding platform on which knelt cute little Jonas, facing away from the professor with his tight little butt hanging far over the front edge. This permitted Jonas to slide himself back and forth, impaling himself on the professor’s erect cock over and over, doing all the work while the professor just sat there. As the prof-cock repeatedly penetrated his core, Jonas bit his lip to suppress a moan, for which he had been previously severely punished.

Prof. Merk’s full efforts lately had been to reverse-engineer the caps, to determine the extent of their capabilities, to find out who was behind them—it had to be someone in his department, why else would the caps have been stored there—and to obtain lots of very satisfying sex with a series of hunky but oblivious students.

Just as the class was about to begin, someone knocked loudly on the door and came in without invitation. It was Professor Ghent, the chairman of the psych department. “Merk, I need to talk to you about that mass exchange of students with Zimmerman yesterday. I know I wasn’t here, but—”

At about this point he began to become aware of the bizarre scene around him: everyone naked and erect, the metal caps. “What the hell is—” Merk pointed to him and he found he could no longer speak or move.

“Well, Dr. Ghent, I can understand why some of the more prudish, narrow-minded folks around the school might find the idea of enslaving one’s students to be a slight violation of professional ethics, but I think you’ll find it has certain rewards. For example, you have a son, right?”

Ghent, sputtering with rage, didn’t want to say a word at Merk’s command. But he found himself being forced to reply, “Yes, I have a son. He’s 36 and teaching in California.”

“So now it’s just you and your wife, right? Empty-nest syndrome? Same old routine every morning and night? Well, I can fix that for you. Masterson here—” he indicated one of the graduate students with a metal cap, who stood up—“is looking for a place to stay, and has ‘daddy issues’. He had a bad childhood and now wants to return the favor. I agree it would be good therapy for him. So he’s going to move in with you and Louise, and he’ll do all the normal things a son would do with his dad. He’ll play catch with you, fuck you and your wife every morning and evening, take over your finances, you know, the usual kid stuff. And then when your real son comes back for a visit, Masterson will have you trained so that with a snap of the fingers, you’ll be forced to enslave him as well.”

Masterson, who had experimented a lot with the metal cap, raised his hand and projected Prof. Merk’s scenarios directly into Prof. Ghent’s head. He also tweaked Ghent’s feelings somewhat, adding a hint of sexual excitement to the horror. A lump formed in Ghent’s pants.

Merk continued his instructions. “OK, Dr. Ghent, you’re taking the rest of the day off. Masterson, escort Dr. Ghent to his home and show him the ropes. Oh, don’t forget the ropes,” he said, opening a drawer and pulling out some sturdy nylon cords. “Those are only because it’s still hard to control you physically at the same time as one is reprogramming your mind. By the time your wife gets home from work this evening, you’ll be docile enough that we can take the ropes off. If by then you want them off, that is,” chuckled Merk.

As Merk had moved back to open the drawer, his cock went out of Jonas’ ass range. To compensate for the sudden feeling of withdrawal, Jonas closed his throat muscles more tightly on the eight-inch realistically-shaped dildo in his throat. He had lately discovered he couldn’t go very long anymore without something cock-shaped in his mouth or down his throat. He couldn’t sleep without it, he couldn’t study without it, he could barely eat anything that didn’t come in a creamy white sauce or golden-yellow liquid stock. Fortunately, some of the graduate students were happy to help him out when Dr. Merk wasn’t around to ‘fill’ the need.

Once Dr. Ghent left with Masterson to begin his new life, Dr. Merk had his undergraduate teams assemble, each led by a grad student, to continue the research that now consumed his life. The students were of course single-mindedly devoted to his success—except one. The grad student leading the “discover who did it” team was desperately hoping to prevent this from happening. And he was prepared to use any means to cause it to fail...