The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How to train your slave 8

7/2017

Oh OK, good response, so here’s a bit more.

This is part 8 of a multipart story. It will make a lot more sense if you read the first seven parts before you read this one.

Disclaimer: This is a work of erotic fiction. If you are under the legal age to read this, or are offended by the idea of male-male sex or mind control, DO NOT read further.

Slave Benny was back from his weekend at home, and was sitting with the other slaves in the basement cage. He was in a good mood, anticipating the coming week’s training for his Master Bieber. Now the slaves were discussing an event coming up later in the year.

“I’m really looking forward to Homecoming Weekend, when we can get all the Masters’ families together for some fun and games.”

“What makes you think all the Masters’ families will be here for Homecoming?” asked slave Bobby.

Benny smiled. “I wasn’t planning on having it be OPTIONAL.” Everyone laughed. “Fuck, I don’t care if someone has to skip a wedding or even a funeral to come here! I mean, after all, what should be the number one priority for these families? Now, how can we decide who gets to play with who? There has to be a ranking, some families have to be able to control others. But who should be in charge of who?”

Slave Billy piped up, “You know how paper covers rock, rock crushes scissors, and scissors cut paper? How about feet cover cock, cock commands muscles, and muscles crush feet?”

“Nah, that don’t work for me,” said slave Jamal. “The Stubdick family needs to be at the bottom of any ranking. They may have humongous muscles, but with those little wee-wees they need to know that their place is below everyone. Even if some middle-school kid shows up, they have to realize that they gotta follow his orders!”

Billy asked, “What about the Gorilla family? Master Gorilla’s younger brother Brett seems to be doing a good job in the Marines. With a little coaching, he’s taken total control of the mind and will of his totally straight buddy. Jason is so confused, he has no idea why one minute he feels like a protective big brother towards Brett, and the next minute he feels the need to clean every inch of Brett’s boots with his tongue. Brett made it so that the smell of his sweat instantly turns Jason’s cock harder than a rock. I think Brett should be given a very important, and powerful, role at Homecoming.”

Benny said, “Sounds good. What about Master Bigfoot?”

Bigfoot’s slave Petey said, “I think I’ll have him busy scouting out other family members of his lacrosse slaves. A lot of them are pretty rich and influential, and I think it’d be fun to have some big important lacrosse daddy learning that the Holy Feet demand offerings. We don’t want to fry their parents’ minds altogether with the Master’s power-odor. After all, we want them to still be his devoted daddy-slaves after they go home. Maybe we could send them home with some used socks?

“By the way, have you noticed the new shirts worn by all the lacrosse team members? Instead of an alligator or polo player logo, they have the silhouette of two very long feet with an angel’s halo above them. They’ve made up some bullshit reason for the logo in case someone asks, but they’re unable to go anywhere without wearing the logo on at least one visible article of clothing. Although some of them have also ordered custom underwear with a giant footprint displayed on the front—exactly size 18! And I didn’t even suggest that, it was their idea!”

“Nice going!” said Benny. “Now what about the Donkey family? How do they figure into this little mind-fuck fest?”

Slave Bobby said, “Well, we can go either way with them. I can trigger them into being mindless beasts of burden, or we could let them rule the whole event with their cocks. Kind of like a choice between Donkey Kong or Donkey King!”

Benny giggled. “Why not both? When you just said that, I pictured the Donkey family sitting on a row of three thrones, naked except for crowns on their heads, and everyone else kneeling and worshipping their erect animal dongs. And still, all they can say is ‘Hee haw! Hee haw!’”

“And for some extra entertainment, as if that’s even necessary, I could make Master Bieber believe he really IS Justin Bieber for the evening, and make him sing while naked and erect. And we could make everyone else ‘belieb’ it was him!

“And since at the end there’s going to be a giant mess of beer, cum, sweat, piss and bodily fluids everywhere, we need to make sure that Master Vacuum brings his whole family. Then we can give him a cap and force him to convert them all into hungry fluid-sucking machines, and have them clean up the mess. Slave Sammy could even set things up so if anyone came to their home anytime afterwards, and said “Vacuum On!", they would all drop whatever they were doing, stand up, make an ‘O’ out of their mouths, stick out their tongues, and make vacuum cleaner noises. Then the person giving the order could place any mouth or tongue onto or in any place, and move the head around while the mouth hoovered up whatever was there.

“So have I thought of everything?”

“What about Master Ginger?” asked Petey. “He’s kind of a wild card, since he has no slave to, er, ‘guide’ him.”

Benny thought for a moment. “Yeah, we do have to keep an eye on him. I know he’s been determined to crush Master Bieber’s mind to mush. I have Bieber somewhat protected, but I can’t be sure of what Ginger might do. We wouldn’t want to find Bieber converted into a mindless statue or something before our event, would we? I mean, he’d make a very nice statue, and guys would enjoy playing with his immobilized body for hours, tweaking his nipples, fondling his ass, pulling on his balls, rubbing cum and piss into his blond hair while he stood there helplessly with a frozen smile on his face. But then that would wreck my idea for a musical background for our enslavement-fest, wouldn’t it?”

There was some chubbing up as everyone pictured in their minds the scene that Benny had laid out.

Slave Bobby smiled, frowned briefly in concentration, then said, “I have a feeling that in about a minute, Master Donkey is going to come storming down here and order me to let him suck my cock!”

And with that the meeting ended.

Master Ginger rubbed his big hands with glee. He knew he had promised not to do this if Bryce Dawkins cooperated in the dog-ification of Master Bieber, but having expressed the idea, it was so hot he really had no choice but to go through with it, at least in an abbreviated version.

The doorbell rang. Alone in the house and not expecting anyone, the little nerd cautiously opened the door. Standing there was his walking wet dream, Owen Dawkins, king of the senior class at his high school, top athlete, number one student, sweet and generous guy loved by everyone. He was looking very confused and was holding an envelope.

“Um, Larry?”

“Owen! So you know who I am. Well, I guess we do share a few AP classes, but we’ve never said a word to each other. What are you doing here?”

“Er, um, I’m... not sure. I know I’m supposed to give you this,” said Owen, offering the envelope to the nerd.

The nerd opened the envelope and read: “Larry, I’m giving you a great gift. You deserve it for having suffered all these years. For the next three hours, Owen Dawkins is completely yours. You can control his thoughts and actions that whole period. You can’t physically injure him in any way, but you can make him do or feel anything by following the instructions below. You must make sure he is in his car in exactly three hours, at which point he will drive home and forget everything. If you don’t, there will be hell to pay. Enjoy! From an admirer.” The rest of the note explained how the nerd could control his temporary plaything.

Stunned, the nerd looked up. “Who wrote this note?” he asked.

The baffled tall blond athlete examined the piece of paper. “It’s—it’s in MY handwriting, so I guess I must have written it. I have absolutely no memory of having done that, or what it’s about.”

The nerd considered. Was it a trick? How could it be, what could Dawkins’ motivation possibly be? He wasn’t the kind of guy to do that sort of thing anyway. And no way could Dawkins be doing this consciously. There must really be someone powerful behind this. And no way could he possibly not take advantage!

“Come in, up to my room,” said the nerd. And without the slightest hesitation, the tightly-muscled star jock followed the nerd up the stairs.

When they reached the nerd’s room, the athlete looked around and noticed dozens of photographs of himself, in many poses and sizes, attached to all four walls. He shuddered a bit. “Don’t you think that’s a bit creepy, having my picture all over your room?”

The nerd remembered the first set of instructions on the note. Holding out his arm, he twisted his fingers as if changing a dial or setting a timer.

The jock had a surprised look on his face for a fraction of a second, then said, “Actually, I think it’s really hot that you have all these pictures of me in your room. Just the thought is turning me on, big time!” And his sizable cock started expanding down his leg until it was causing a tubular pants bulge that was fast approaching his left knee.

The nerd decided to test the reality of his control over the jock’s judgement. “I think we could talk much more comfortably if we were both naked, don’t you?” And again without hesitation, Dawkins slowly stripped, carefully draping each article of expensive clothing over a chair. As his underpants came off, his cock sprang free and slapped above his navel. The nerd on the other hand was fully naked within seconds, clothes flung on the floor.

The two stood and stared at each other for nearly a minute, until the nerd remembered the second set of instructions on the note. Holding up his right arm, he opened his palm towards the athlete, and—

Suddenly Dawkins rushed up to the nerd, grabbed the him around his small ass, pulled him tightly to him, blue eyes lovingly staring down into the nerd’s brown ones, and then began the most intense, penetrating, long-lasting kiss either of them had ever experienced. The jock’s large tongue surrounded the nerd’s small one and massaged it roughly, his sizable hand stroked the bony little ass, the ridiculously large jock cock forced its way up the nerd’s chest almost to his tit level, and sticky fluid began oozing from its bulbous head onto the hairless chest and dripping down to cover the nerd’s sparse pubic bush.

After several full minutes of this world-class, passionate kiss, the athlete stood back upright. “I love you more than I have ever loved anyone, more than I love life itself. Please, I need to be inside you, I’m incomplete if I’m not attached directly to you—”

The nerd closed his palm into a fist, and the jock looked confused again. Then the nerd re-opened his palm towards the athlete, and—

Dawkins dropped to his hands and knees, and then lowered his head to kiss the floor in front of the nerd’s feet. “I am a nameless slave boy that you have ordered from the slave pit, and you are the all-powerful god-boy emperor. I am not worthy to kiss your feet, but at your command I am ready to use my slave training to pleasure you in whatever way you desire. You have but to command it, or even merely think it, and I will—”

Once again, the nerd closed and reopened his palm. Again after a confused expression, the jock’s face formed a sneer. He stood up, leaned with one arm against the wall, and flashed his ass towards the nerd. “So you saw me hustling on the street and thought you’d pick up this slutty hooker for a good time. Well, you’re in luck, I desperately need a good fucking since I haven’t had a customer in days. You’d think with an ass like this they’d be lining up—”

The nerd closed his fist. The virtuous eagle scout stood straight up again, shocked at what he had said and wondering why he had said it.

The nerd asked, “You’re not a virgin, are you? I mean, you and Jen—”

The jock blushed. “Actually, I am. Jen is from a religious family, and we’ve been saving ourselves for—”

The nerd re-extended his palm. “THIS! You’ve been saving yourself for THIS. You’ve been waiting for this all your life, and now it’s finally here. You sure as hell won’t be a virgin by the time you get out of HERE! OK, let’s start you off in nameless slave boy mode!”

And just like that, the jock found himself once again on the floor, prostrating himself in front of the nerd, kissing the carpet.

The nerd started to feel like the divine emperor his captive thought he was. “Slave, I am feeling generous. You have my permission to touch the divine flesh of my feet with your worthless mouth.” He extended a foot towards his mindfucked worshipper.

The jock-slave was overjoyed. “Oh thank you, Your Imperial Highness. I am almost made a full human by being granted the right to kiss your godlike feet.” The nerd enjoyed watching the corded muscles in his slave’s long, lithe back ripple as he vigorously kissed and licked his master’s sweaty little foot.

After about a minute of this, the nerd kicked the slave away from his foot, and planted another thought into him.

“Oh Your Imperial Highness, please sanctify my existence by shooting your divine seed into my worthless cum receptacle chute. I beg of you to do this as painfully as possible so I will always remember this moment.” The jock-slave raised his sizable ass in supplication, planting his face on the floor.

The nerd triumphantly walked over to claim the virginity of his dream-slave. Although he had no lube in his room (he had never needed it in all his 18 years; a sock had been his sole sex aide), the combination of both boys’ precum coating his cock, the eagerness of his slave to receive his god’s divine fluid, and a bit of a mind-bend by the nerd that caused the jock’s ass-muscles to loosen up more than normal, allowed the nerd’s three-incher to easily enter the jock’s slave-chute. Another mind-bolt caused the jock to feel as if a baseball bat had been shoved up his ass instead of the insignificant nerdcock, thus causing him the pain and sense of insignificance the nerd wanted him to feel.

But since he was a virgin and had no control over HIMSELF, it didn’t take very long for the nerd to deposit his divine emperor-seed into his nameless slave, who then fervently desired to hold it in until his ass could absorb it all.

On the plus side, despite the quick orgasm, the nerd’s lifelong wait for sexual gratification meant that it took a mere couple of minutes for him to recharge for round two. “OK, this time I think we’ll go with the obsessed protective loverboy scenario,” he said, closing and reopening his palm...