The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Howdy Neighbor

By Ben Dmywill

Chapter Three: Carl’s Story

Just be nice. That is my cardinal rule: if you can’t be nice then you should know there will be consequences. I’ve had this problem with most of my neighbors; usually over-ambitious women who think that they own the whole world just because they’ve made a little progress in the world. I don’t mind if they want to be bossy, as long as they are neighborly to me. But if they don’t know how to be a good neighbor I’m always glad to teach them.

Barbara was just like all the others. She’d came pounding on my door, insisting that I play by her schedule. When she’d asked nicely I had been willing to accommodate, but then she had to be nasty about it. So that Saturday I paid her a visit, using my trusty tazer to knock her out. After that it was a quick thing to bring in The Adjuster. The first of my many attitude-adjustment devices, and created long before the more sleek and sophisticated versions that I now sell to the government, The Attitude Adjuster is simply a board on which I’ve fastened exactly the right sensors, leads and other devices. I learned long ago that a combination of the right psychotropic drug, the right programming words and the right stimulations and modifications in the right places can make changes to even the most strong-willed of women.

Sure enough, it was only a few hours on The Adjuster for Barbara to have a whole new outlook on the world. Namely this: The next time you’re woken by a party the neighborly thing to do is come over and join the party. And if you’re a good neighbor you’ll do anything that’s asked of you at that party. And if those things are dirty things everyone will enjoy it more, and if they’re enjoying themselves then you’ll enjoy it. The more you enjoy whatever you’re doing the more neighborly you’re being. But above all else: do whatever you’re told. Always.

It had been almost 5 months since her initial programming and Barbara was now an incredibly popular and successful party favor. But as much fun as the first couple of months had been, it was far more exciting once Barbara’s employee Janice joined the game. Her hatred of Barbara, combined with her creativity and her completely vicious streak, had resulted in the greatest stream of completely humiliating and kinky adventures. And it was a win-win: the party was fun, Barbara was well and truly used like the party doll I’d made her and Janice was making money hand over fist from the porn videos she was selling all over the internet. It was all too, too good to be true!

That’s why I knew it couldn’t last forever.

One Friday it all changed. I was sitting on my couch, watching nothing much and dozing. The party the night before had been a doozy and I was catching up a little on sleep before the one that night. Suddenly someone was pounding at my door. I peered through the window and there was my neighbor, obviously angry.

As I opened the door she stormed in, shouting “What the HELL did you do to me, you son of a bitch?!” I tried to calm her down, but she was on a tear! Finally I had to use her programmed safeword. Yelling “Down, Girl!” she calmed instantly and I had her sit. She was still herself, but the imposed some controls on her level of anger, as well as her ability to act on the anger.

“Tell me what happened. Why are you freaking out at me?” I instructed. Through a clenched jaw she began to explain.

“I had a meeting this afternoon with a defender for an upcoming case.” She began, visibly seething. “This jerk is someone I have defeated in court many, MANY times, and his case is a complete loser. I didn’t even know what the point was for the meeting, since I had absolutely no need to even consider a deal. He got there and had this smarmy smile on his face. I asked him what was so funny and he said to me “I really enjoyed your movie.”

Of course I knew exactly where this was going now, but wanted to hear the whole story anyway. So I let her go on.

“I had no idea what he was talking about, and I told him so. He gave me this look, saying “oh come on, do you think I wouldn’t recognize you? Even in that situation I knew it was you!” I told him again I had no idea what he was referring to. And that’s when he opened up his laptop, already on, and logged on to this website. This DISGUSTING website.”

“About three minutes later some movie started playing on his computer. And I couldn’t believe it! there I was, dressed in this skin-tight outfit with a big whole over my privates. And I was being… violated. In my rear by some guy. Some guy with a HUGE penis! I was being anally raped, right there on his goddamned computer!” As she revealed this I could see her face turning a bright red. At the same time, her nipples had perked up, now as hard as rocks. I pretended not to notice as she continued.

“As I sat there, watching, this jerk reveled in the movie as I took this man’s penis in my ass three whole times! I don’t know why I kept on watching – it was like I couldn’t stop myself!”

“And your reaction in the movie to the sex?” I asked her. She flashed an even darker shade of red, but finally answered.

“As I was being violated in this movie I kept cumming over and over. I don’t know how someone could make that happen, because even the IDEA of being… of taking something there… I would never. NEVER. But there I was, some stranger’s penis shoved up my ass, and I was orgasming more and more. In the background a woman’s voice told me to say what I was feeling and I kept going on and on about how much I loved being assaulted this way. Loved it! And I kept cumming!!” Barbara was humiliated, but she was also aroused. This wasn’t part of her programming, so I loved to see it. Apparently humiliation was a turn on for her, which I made a mental note to remember for later. Still, this was the moment I knew would come someday, and I already knew what had to happen next. However that didn’t mean I couldn’t have some fun with it.

“It’s a great movie.” I replied, smiling. “Have you seen the one where you’re hanging from the ceiling?” Barbara’s face blanched, all the shame-induced color suddenly evaporating from her face. I assumed her reaction was at the idea of being in bondage, but then she spoke.

“There are other movies?” she gasped, panicked.

“Oh HELL yes!” I replied with enthusiasm. I slipped a DVD into my player, turning on my huge LCD television. “I think at last count there are at least 15 different movies out there featuring you having some AMAZING sex. Janice is a total genius.”

Barbara’s face spun around to look directly at me. “Janice?” she asked. “My former paralegal Janice?” She looked lost and confused with this latest bombshell, just as I’d hoped.

“Of course Janice. How did you not see that coming? She and I met about four months ago and struck up a perfect partnership. I provide the star, and she came up with the stories. She’d done a lot of research about what sold the most online, but really her genius came from her hatred of you. She truly loved to come up with new, degrading things for you to do, and in exchange everyone had fun and she made a fortune. How else did you explain her having the money to start her own practice?”

“What do you mean a fortune?”

“She posts each movie on at least a dozen different online porn sites, and she gets paid a royalty fee for each viewing. And you, my dear, are VERY popular.”

“But why would she do that?” Barbara seemed almost dizzy, trying to make this avalanche of information make sense. Frankly the question amazed and enraged me.

“Why??” I stood back up, crossing to her. “How could you possibly ask that? Is it possible you’re so self-involved that you don’t even know what a complete bitch you always were to her? You made her job hell, woman! The first movie you saw? That was the first one we shot. I asked her where she got the idea, and she said “this bitch is always such a complete tight-ass. I just figured I’d fix that for her.” Barbara flashed red again with shame at the memory of the movie. “Janice was also the one who suggested that we modify your programming so that you’d love having your ass be so loose from now on.” I added with a sharp laugh. “Of course that meant that your ass had to keep being fucked. Often. Luckily that’s just about your favorite thing nowadays…”

Barbara tried to maintain some level of anger, but I watched her hand drift back to her rear, recognizing her love of her gaping asshole and knowing now it had been a gift from Janice and from me.

At this moment the menu on the DVD finished loading and sprang to life. It was called “Barbara Ballsucker’s Porn Collection” and she could see the list of movies, each sporting a little picture of her having obscene sex by the title. Grabbing the remote control I returned to my role of ‘friendly producer.’ “I really like the one called “Don’t Pop Me.”

With that I clicked “play” on one of the many videos on the DVD collection. After a few minutes the screen came to life, showing Barbara lying on my pool table in the back room. A female voice, which Barbara now clearly recognized as Janice’s, is heard telling her “when I clap my hands you will turn into an inflatable sex doll, with all three of your holes ready and eager to be fucked. But remember, sex dolls don’t have feelings, so it doesn’t matter what you want, and you obviously won’t think. You’re just here to be used like the toy you are.”

Next a loud “clap!” was heard, and at that moment Barbara’s body stiffened, her hands jutting down from her shoulders in unnatural positions and her feet flexed. Her mouth fell into an open “o” position, ready to be fucked, and her ass muscles tensed to allow easy access. For the next fifteen minutes a variety of men used her body for their enjoyment, playing with her in the same way men enjoy playing with blow-up dolls. Periodically they would bend her into bizarre, grotesque positions and snap pictures of themselves with her and her permanently happy face. The big finish came when a couple of the men dropped her on the floor, squatting over her O-shaped mouth and crapping onto it like she was a toilet. “Look!” one of them was heard to yell. “She’s our own sexy shit hole!” The room erupted into laughter and the laughter multiplied as the woman’s voice, off camera, freed Barbara from her blow up doll-existence, but not before telling her to be sure to lick her lips. I carefully watched the expression on Barbara’s face, sitting on my couch, as she took in the huge image of her face sliding her tongue over her shit-covered lips. It was all too priceless. I hit the ‘pause’ button, leaving her eager and crap-coated face frozen on my wall.

In barely a whisper, her face still in an expression of shock, she asked again “What did you do to me?” I watched her face shifting as the gravity of the situation continued to build in her mind.

“I simply taught you the importance of being a good neighbor.” I replied back, matter-of-factly. “Based on your rude behavior it was something you needed to learn. But now that you know, and now that someone you work with knows, I think our fun is over.” I stood up, walking to the phone.

“You BET your fun is over!” she replied to me, her previous rage reasserting itself as much as possible, despite her programming. “I’m reporting this whole sick business to the cops! You’re going to jail until you DIE!!” As she screamed this I could see her fighting the imaginary restraints keeping her body in check on the couch.

I picked up the phone, dialing. As it rang I turned to her. “Not MY fun, Babs.” I replied, smiling. ”OUR fun. Yours and mine. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure that continue to have lots and lots of fun, but now you’ll get to have it with different folks.” The panic that spread over her face showed me that she only now understood her current predicament. Just then the phone on the other end of the line was answered.

“Pinto! It’s Carl. Say, you remember that time when you asked me to keep an eye open for anyone who would be good in your work? Well I have hit the jackpot, my friend. Seriously. I’m not kidding! You have to meet her. Will you be there at work tonight? Excellent. I’ll see you in a few hours.”

Now it’s about 10pm as Barbara and I pull up to the huge warehouse. She sits happily in the seat by mine, her new programming having been absorbed easily. For such a normally forceful person her mind seems almost eager to let me reshape it any way I want. I regret that I won’t have any more opportunities to remake her, but at least this last version will bring joy to millions. As I park the car I pat her knee and tell her “this is it.” She smiles vacantly and climbs out of the car, following me to the small man-door of the huge building. I pound on the door a few times, knowing full well that it takes several minutes for Pinto to get to the door if he’s working. At last it opens a smidge, and once my face is recognized I’m ushered in.

“Carl, my old chum!” yells the gentleman standing there. He’s in his 50’s, with a prominent gut jutting out between his sweat shorts and his tight t-shirt. His hair starts at his left ear, combed over entirely to meet his right one, and he has a porn-stash above his upper lip. He stamps out yet another cigarette as we stand there. Pinto has been a chain smoker as long as I’ve known him and twice a bad when he’s working. “What did you bring me?” he asks, looking Barbara over dubiously.

“Pinto, I know she’s not the looker that you normally work with, but trust me. What she lacks in tits she MORE than makes up for in abundant enthusiasm and rampant sluttiness!” Pinto looks her over once more, giving me a very doubtful look. “Look, can we go to the office?” I ask. The three of us make our way to his office. We pass by a doorway through which we can see an elaborate but cheap set sprinkled with scantily dressed, or completely undressed, men and women. As we pass Pinto yells out to them.

“Take ten, people!”

We arrive in the office and take seats, Barbara resting her ass on the desk. She’s wearing the same outfit as her first night attending my party – all black and all tight. “Pinto, my friend here is the most enthusiastic whore you will ever meet in your life.” I state simply. Barbara looks at me, looking over at Pinto when I finish and smiling at him. “When I first met her she was pretty straight-laced, but she wanted to do a little dabbling. It turned out she loves being fucked and sucked and just generally banged and degraded more than anything. She is obsessed with it, and as a result she just lost her real job. She’s kind of lost in the world.”

“Why was she fired from her job?” Pinto asks. I can see I have his attention.

“Well she’s no rocket scientist to begin with.” I start, having my story all worked out in advance. The truth, that I had her call and quit, break her lease and close all her accounts, as well as buying a series of plane tickets to parts unknown, won’t help me here. “Once she started whoring herself he got more and more distracted thinking about new things to do with her body. In fact, she got SO distracted by her horniness she started making mistakes. LOTS of mistakes. The last straw was when she made a pass at a co-worker, and at totally the wrong co-worker. Suffice it to say she was too brainless to realize you don’t offer to suck the cock of the director of HR. Bottom line: she’s out, and she needs a new job. And I thought, naturally, of you!”

“She’s not so much to look at.” Pinto replies, looking her over.

“I know, dude. But seriously, you can spend the money to give her fake boobs and big, puffy, cock-sucking lips. You pretty much always do anyway! But you can’t BUY the kind of slut she is.” I can see he’s interested, but her mild-mannered appearance has him snowed. It’s time to bring out my secret weapon.

“Don’t believe me?” I ask. “slide over your laptop” I bring up three different porn sites, each featuring a movie starring Barbara Ballsucker. As each begins to play I turn the screen back to Pinto. “Here’s what she’s been doing in her spare time. As an amateur.” The sound of her moans drown me out.

I watch his face flow through various degrees of shock as he clicks over one movie and then another. As I hear her squeal I recognize the movie being played. “That’s a real bicycle pump.” I offer up. He only nods, unable to peel his eyes from the screen. As her screams of delight end the third movie he looks at her vacant face again, smiling at him.

“Sold.” He grins at me. We shake hands, but then his expression gets serious. “So what do YOU want from this?” he asks.

I negotiate fairly, as I have for all my past neighbors, whether it was the college professor who now works the street corner at Lexington and 5th, giving me 25% of her take, or the policewoman who slides her sloppy pussy up and down a chrome pole at the Rusty Nail and gives me 25% of HER take. I’ll take my same 25% from the profits of Barbara’s movies, which will make me even MORE rich. “I also get a free copy of each movie.” I add. Pinto agrees without even a counter-offer. He’s found another movie on the web, and as we agree on my terms I hear the sounds of Tank shoving his enormous cock into her ass. ‘One of her best performances’ I think to myself.

As I leave, Pinto has slid everything off of his desk, making room to bend his new acquisition over it. He’s pleased to find no panties to have to work around, and I look back over my shoulder at Barbara’s face, blissfully grinning as Pinto’s dick begins to pound into her from behind.

A month passes. I have only been up for about an hour, wandering around the house as the noon-day sun streams in through the window. I open the door and grab the mail, which today includes a package. Opening it I pull out a DVD, the cover splashed with the new and improved Barbara Ballsucker.

There is my old neighbor Barbara, but she would be truly hard to recognize on first glance. Pinto’s been hard at work. Her hair is now bright red, an obviously fake shade, but that goes nicely with her new boobs. These are also obviously fake, both massive and abnormally round. They make her look like she’s shoved two volley balls into her tight shirt, if it weren’t for the fact that volley balls rarely have tall, hard nipples.

Her ass has also been enhanced, now jutting out ridiculously from her back and also absurdly round. On her face he’s filled her lips to overflowing, so that they puff out, giving her a permanent pout. Her lids are heavy, making her look stoned or stupid, and her make-up would make a street walker look prudish.

It’s perfect.

The name of this, her first professional movie, also makes me smile. “Orders in the Court!” it’s called. I slip it in and skip ahead, past the pesky plot development. The basic premise is clear: she’s a lawyer who is prosecuting three men accused of rape. As the trial goes on I see that the jury is all men, and they don’t seem to be impressed with anything coming out of her mouth. However they are all VERY impressed with her body, crammed into a hot pink business suit as it is. Finally the judge pounds his gavel, announcing that the prosecutor has brought a ridiculous case before him because everyone knows that women love a good fucking, and so how could these men be guilty of anything? And to prove the point, the judge orders the men released from their chains, and instructs them to show the prosecutor just how much women love to be gang-banged.

Barbara pretends to fight for all of about five minutes, but soon she’s on her hands and knees, a cock in each hole. As the movie goes on Bab’s body is hung from the ceiling, hogtied with her ankles tied to her thighs and her legs pulled open wide. Ropes are bound tightly above and below her massive boobs, and her head tied to her ankles to make sure her face is pointed forward. At this point the jury gets into the act, stepping into her now expertly displayed openings, and in no time Barbara is the center of attention for an 18-man gang bang. As all of her holes are filled repeatedly and savagely I can see that all of my programming has taken root – each time one of the men fills her with their cum I can just see her true personality return, barely visible in her eyes as she’s powerless to do more than experience the earth-shattering orgasm crashing through her. She tastes the cum, shudders through the multiple poundings and desperately begs for more, even as her panicked eyes search for escape. And then, as her climax crests, her programmed personality and heavy-lidded eyes return, ensuring that she’ll stay enslaved in her new life.

I finish enjoying Barbara’s premiere performance, but hear the sound of a large truck pulling into the driveway next door. It sounds like I’ve got a new neighbor.

I hope she’s neighborly.