The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Humanity, 2.0

Year 12, Day 198

“Ben, I’ll have you know that you are a big dumb idiot.”

Twelve years, or twelve hundred years – I’d still know that low, self-assured voice right away. 15226 stood in front of me where I’d awoken, as gorgeous as the day I’d met her. Her body was toned and fit, breasts round and perfect, her shiny, straight black hair falling in a cascade down her back. That beautiful oval face of hers that drew me in like she was a living sculpture. Her body was wrapped tightly in a form-fitting black suit crisscrossed in indiscernible shapes and patterns, and her near-black eyes still had that knowing, dark, mysterious sparkle that was probably the most enchanting thing about her.

“I… uhh…” I was slowly beginning to remember – and damn, she was right.

The last thing I recalled, we’d been tantalizingly close to figuring out what exactly it was that the Foot Clan was trying to do with my DNA. Oh – Foot Clan, that’s the name Hannah came up with for the people who were after us. It was from some TV show with turtles. Those clowns had been chasing us around the world relentlessly for years by then, but we’d never gleaned much specific information as to what they intended by doing so. They seemed to want to capture us, but if that wasn’t an option, it didn’t stop them from trying to kill us.

We’d only begun to make progress once I brought Melody and Hannah into the fold. Those two were – still are – amazing. They’d been finding and infiltrating the facilities used by the Foot Clan for some time, however, we’d been finding they tended to just outsource things, and we rarely were dealing with our opponents themselves. The people they hired were usually given nothing than our descriptions, probable locations, and recommended tactics for capturing, disabling, or, if necessary, killing. I was beginning to think that the enemy, whoever they were, probably wasn’t military or government at all; it seemed like all they had was information and money, both of which they leveraged well.

Best I could figure at this point, the ‘treasure trove’ in Berlin we’d located this time had been a trap. Hannah and Melody had gotten away clean when the place turned out to be empty and they realized it was a setup – I remembered that clearly – but suddenly, I’d heard a crash behind me in the hotel room I was running their communications and intel from. They wouldn’t let me actually go with them – in many ways, those two were more protective than Nina was, though they tended to brush off Nina as some kind of amateur. My memories were fuzzy after that – I dimly recalled men in black getup, like SWAT team members, a failed attempt to use a taser on me, a brief physical confrontation – then an enormous smack as I was struck hard in the back of the head with something heavy and probably metallic, like an aluminum baseball bat.

I hung my head low as I gave a chuckle. “Don’t I know it.” I sat up, looking around – and noticed that, aside from 15226, there was nothing to see. Literally – nothing. We weren’t in a room, or indoors or outdoors at all – aside from the bed I’d awoken on, we were apparently floating in some endless, empty soft-white space, with 15226 standing on some invisible surface. I inventoried my situation, and considered for a moment. “So am I dead?”

“No, just unconscious from a solid blow to the head.” My hand went to the back of my head, memories triggering a phantom pain. She was right – I’d felt the sharp crack of something large and heavy crashing into the rear of my skull, hard, then it had all gone black.

“Okay…” I thought for a moment. “I mean, if we’re here…” I gestured out into the empty space. “… and you’re also here, and I just got my skull busted open, well, you have to admit it’s not a bad first guess that I would be dead.”

“If this had happened under other circumstances…” She sauntered over toward me, one slender-fingered hand pressing against my chest – I dimly noticed that I was naked – and pushed me down onto my back. The bed was massive, fluffy, and seemingly warm; I instantly felt relaxed. She straddled my waist, and I could immediately make out the tantalizing shape of her camel-toe in the skin-tight outfit. She continued as she ran a finger over my chest in a random pattern. “… then maybe I could trust your deductions. But again, you are a big dumb idiot, compounded by also being an idiot who just took a blow to the head. So let’s not put much stock in your logic for a while.”

I grinned for a moment, laughing silently to myself. I had to admit, she had a good argument. My smile faded as I thought further. “Seriously…” I let my hands approach her thighs, this time caressing them with the tenderness I wish I’d shown when I’d first met her, instead of the animalistic, teenage fuck-frenzy I’d worked myself into then. “You said you were leaving the planet. Did you come back?”

“You wish.” She snorted. “Ben, do you really think the only thing I downloaded into your head was my memories of sex in a human female’s body?”

I laid there silently, staring up at her as I wracked my brain. To be honest, I’d had no reason to think otherwise, so I’d never really considered it. “Well, if you say it like that, I guess I don’t anymore. So we’re where, inside my head?”

“Pretty much.” She sighed. “I’m not really here, you know. This is just a fragment of neural coding, activated when you were knocked out and captured. I was left behind to teach you something.”

“Teach me what?” That she was impossibly hot? I didn’t mind being reminded, at least.

“Your skull is repairing some hairline fractures, and you lost a fair amount of blood. In about an hour’s time, you’re going to wake up. Before then, you’re going to learn a new trick which should help you get yourself out of the jam you’re apparently in. Which you got yourself into, I might add... again… big dumb idiot.”

“I had to.” I shook my head. “This life the girls and I are living, it’s affecting us. We’re miserable, split up, and becoming… hard. Callous. I hear it in everything the girls say. Even I’m starting to think like that, like every room I walk into is a potential war zone. If this keeps on, any society we build will just as bad or worse as now.”

The finger she was running along me paused. She looked up from where she was tracing a pattern on me idly, staring into my eyes. “You’re not lying, are you?” She smiled to herself. “I can’t see past the last few hours of your memories, so I don’t know for sure... but I guess you do have your heart in the right place. You’re thinking in the right terms, you just need strategy. You should keep this Nina girl around more, she’s pretty sharp about these things.”

“I should keep them all around more.” I sighed. “What am I here to learn?”

“You’re already learning it. The fact that you and I are here is because a little program hidden inside my memories went active and is downloading something special into your nervous system as we speak. Most of me is tied up controlling that download… but the rest of me is here with you.” She bit her lip. “So we’ve got an hour to kill.” She grinned lopsidedly. “What ever shall we do...”

“What’s this trick I’m learning? How will I know how to use it?”

“It’s a surprise.” She winked. “Don’t worry, you’ll remember everything you need as soon as you wake up. For now… for old times’ sake, Ben, let’s get your mind off worrying. The download is having trouble taking because you’re so wound up. We need to get you nice and comfortable.” She slid backward, off the bed for a moment, and stood. She tapped a finger to the neck of her bodysuit, and suddenly, it fell off her in strips. I feasted my eyes on that glorious body once again as she came down to her knees, and her hands went to my cock.

I’d had an erection almost from the moment I laid eyes on her. Even worried sick, my body would still react to the sight of hers immediately like that. Two slender feminine hands found my length, caressing it and giving me a few light jacks as she settled her weight onto her knees, hefting my pole upward toward her as she looked into my eyes.

It was strange, remembering being her in this situation with other men – I knew what was going through her head, or would have if I was really with her. This wasn’t really her, it was basically a glorified figment of my imagination, but it felt completely real. Every touch of those warm fingers on my prick, the feather-light licks of her tongue against my heavy balls, and her elbows shifting the bed slightly beneath my thighs.

It was even more real as I felt her lips pass the crown of my dick as she swallowed me. I moaned, letting out a sigh as her expert mouth and tongue laved me – treating my pole to a beautiful and sensuous experience. She bobbed up and down a few times, taking more of me each time, until I knew I was hitting the back of her throat – then, somehow, impossibly, going further. I felt her small chin tickling lightly against my ballsack, then she slid back upward, and down again. I felt a low, constant vibration as she began to hum to herself. She was amazing. My girls are amazing too – I’d gotten to the point that I could tell them apart by their individual blowjobs, even blindfolded – but there was something about this which made it unique. 15226 knew my soul – hell, apparently she’d been living inside it.

True to her goal, soon my thoughts were nowhere near worry and concern. Her loving, delicate blowjob demanded every iota of attention I had. I laid limp on the bed, not so much drained of energy as lacking the will to interrupt the experience even slightly. My breaths became slower and labored, and she matched my pace. The only sound was our combined breathing and the quiet, wet sounds of her welcome sucking.

I lost track of time as she bobbed up and down, time itself soon being measured only by her up and down motion. Her motion took on a slight imbalance, which I sensed after a few strokes. It was becoming a little more insistent. I let her bob for another minute or two, enjoying it – then I summoned my will and reached down, pulling her head up and off me. I instantly almost regretted it, my cock no longer being loved – but I consoled myself, knowing what came next would be even better. I stood her up and pulled me toward her. I felt her hands on my scalp as I brought those gorgeous tits to my face, burying it between them for a while before I loosened my grip long enough to move toward one of her nipples. I suckled on it for a time, then switched between them, over and over, trying to give her tits just as good an experience as I’d had just before.

Soon we both were overcome with our real desire. She turned and let herself fall onto the bed, at first on her back, then rolling over and coming up onto her hands and knees. She shook her ass toward me playfully and invitingly, with a lip-biting smile. She wanted it from behind, and I had no right to refuse. I positioned myself with both feet spread wide on whatever passed for a floor in this magical dream-world, and took her hips in both hands. I slid my cock along her ass-crack a few times, a gob of pre-come leaking down off the head and reaching her ass. We both moaned as I moved myself again, this time aiming my giant pole at her core.

One of her hands clasped over mine on her hip as the head pressed against her welcoming lips. We both gasped silently as I entered, with careful excitement as I inched my length within her, bit by bit. Tiny exertions of force by us both pushed more and more of my pole within her tight pussy, its heat and slippery glory soon crushing me in the best way possible. I could tell her anguished expression had nothing to do with pain; she was simply adapting to my girth again.

When I had nearly sunk myself completely inside her, I bent down, planting one foot on the bed frame and letting my upper body hunker over hers. I shifted one hand to her shoulder, and with a final push, forced my cock until it was buried inside her to the hilt. She moaned, followed by own low groan of satisfaction. We both savored it for a while, then I shook my hips once to ask a silent question. The responding shift of her hips was all the acknowledgement I needed. I slid myself out halfway, then began the process anew, this time a little faster, a little harder.

I had done it thousands of times by now, going through this same set of motions as I made love to any of the girls. It never quite got old, but it wasn’t like this – like now. 15226 was my lover, my ex-girlfriend, my mysterious interloper, and mother figure, all in one package. I hadn’t ever called her by name, even; it somehow never came up in those few hours we had together. Would I call her 15226? Did she like to be called ‘Experimenter’ instead? Maybe she would have just picked a human name instead, for me to temporarily use. Her real name wasn’t something a human could pronounce. It wasn’t even a sound; she’d said it was a complex arrangement of infrared lights flashing in a specific pattern. Thinking like that tended to remind me that this ‘girl’ was really an huge, super-powerful spaceship, inscrutable and ancient, and she’d simply created that amazing body temporarily, in order to relate to me better... not that it stopped my raging desire for her.

I was well and truly fucking now. Just watching us, one would think all pretense of tenderness had vanished and our lovemaking had become simple, animalistic mating. To us, though, it wasn’t quite that; it was a shared experience, a cutting loose with our inner selves and reveling in the true form of sex... or something. If you want real sexual poetry, see some of Rasima’s work; I’m just relaying these things as I remember them, I can’t articulate the pure and raw experience of intercourse like she can. I never thought I would come in my pants from reading poetry, but hell, it happened three times last week.

I pumped hard into 15226, my hips slapping her ass in a syncopated rhythm. Each of us had a hand on her clit, alternating toying with it and each other as we both worked hard to make her come. I was soaking with sweat, though she, of course, didn’t have a drop on her. I might not have called my state relaxed, but I supposed it suited whatever purpose she was up to with this download thing; she hadn’t even tried to slow me down. I roared as I felt the first sparks of pleasure at the base of my cock. There was no control in me strong enough to resist the temptation; I couldn’t for a second control my pace enough to hold off. It began to erupt, firing up from within me and down the length of my cock. My balls began churning with seed, and I felt the rush of orgasm in full as I exploded.

Roaring as I slapped a few more times, ropes of my come shot out of me and coated her insides with gooey love. The hand on her clit never stopped moving, propelled almost by its own separate intelligence. I was happy to note, in some distant place, that I felt her quivering motions beneath me a few seconds after I’d come – perhaps my own massive orgasm had triggered her own, or maybe just the sensation of a massive load of hot semen being pumped inside her did it. I remembered her experiences of both, and was guessing it was the latter, but who cares. Our hands worked in unison as she approached her peak, strumming her clit as I pumped my cock a few last times before I began to wilt – helping her to the final stretch.

With a series of moans, she came, slowly and powerfully. I felt her whole body quaking underneath me, and helped hold her in place as it overcame her senses and she fell to one side. She shook and moaned loudly, and I bent down to kiss the side of her face as it ran amok within her body, wave after wave of pleasure taking her away someplace for a while.

As she came down, we were both lying together, spooned. I’d dragged her further up the bed with me, and held her tight against me. My spent penis was lying limp between the back of her thighs, leaking the last bits of my sticky stuff onto our skin. One hand idly played with a breast, almost not sexually – just admiring its completely perfect form. Had she sculpted this body specifically for me, I wondered? I didn’t know what she looked like in the other lives she’d had in our world; maybe she had read my mind when she’d chosen me and created that form to virtually guarantee my willingness to fuck her. That would certainly make it easier for her to basically kidnap me as she had.

“Mmmm….” She cuddled up backward to me, welcoming my exploring touch. Neither of us would want to fuck again for a while, but just playing like this was fun too. I jiggled the boob in my hand and we kissed again. It broke, and she smiled up at me as she turned away – looking into the white void. “I miss you, Ben.”

I raised an eyebrow. “I thought you were imaginary. How would you know what she thinks?”

“I know enough.” She smiled. “And even only seeing what’s in your head for the past few hours, I can tell you miss her even more. You’ve got enough to worry about, Ben. Focus on the here and now. You’re stronger now than before, and wiser. Don’t think otherwise, I know you keep veering off in that direction. You’re a lot closer to what she envisioned than you think.” Her hand came to mine, and we clasped our fingers together over her shoulder. “Ben, when you wake up… I want you to remember that she chose you for your judgment and character, too. There was a reason she didn’t just give you this power up front; she never got to test it, so it may well be powerful enough to corrupt even you. I was only supposed to activate if my coding judged that you’d developed into someone who could be trusted with this much power.”

“Huh? Power?” I shook my head. “I thought it was just a little trick you’re teaching me. Now it’s a full-blown super power?”

“It’s a little of both – but yes, it’s quite strong.” She smiled. “I’m really proud of it, actually. You know that electrogenic ability your girls have? It’s a specialized variant—”

I drew an utter blank, and shook my head before she finished – holding up a finger to stop her. “The girls have... what?”

She frowned, glancing away. “Guess that’s behind schedule then... Oh, it’s almost time. Three… two…”

“Wait! No!” I started upward. “I still—“

“…one.”

The whiteness vanished, and I was suddenly dissolving into a world of blackness. The world quickly redefined itself into one of sickly, crippling pain instead of one of a color; it was centered around the back of my head, but not confined there. I felt scratches, bruises, cuts, and welts from just about every part of me. I forced my eyes open, blinking the salty tears away. I could sense dried blood caking one eyelid, which made it difficult to open, but I got it after a couple tries. I was strapped to a metal table, spread-eagle, and above me there was a glaring set of lights. On the small rolling table next to me lay surgical tools – a set of scalpels, forceps, scissors, and even a bone saw.

You had to be fucking kidding me.

I looked around, ignoring the massive pain it caused in my head as I did it. The room was spartan, and the table I was on seemed to be very heavily built – judging by the sensation on my wrists, they had me tied to it with heavy cables, nylon or some other artificial fiber. I’d tried breaking the stuff before, and even with my enormous strength it wasn’t possible to do it without some kind of cutting tool – at least, not at this thickness. I gave an experimental jerk, but they were well-fastened at the other end too. I sighed, and turned my head to spit some blood out. The room’s walls were white tiles, and there was more medical equipment and shelves along the walls; bottles with who knew what drugs in them, cabinets, and various rolling electronic things of mysterious purpose.

I lay there for a time, considering, turning over this thing I’d been given in my head. I felt my body, for lack of a better word, building up potential. Some heretofore barely active system – built directly into my body – had been awakened in full, and I was now slowly charging up electric potential for use in… what?

It was strange – it wasn’t exactly like remembering, but like suddenly realizing you have another limb. The information 15226 had given me – much like her own memories, mostly of sex – was already there in my mind, I just had to fish it out. What she’d said about ‘electrogenic’ abilities for the girls was vague and unclear, no answers springing to mind, but in my case, I began to grasp what it was that she had done.

15226 had included DNA in our bodies from a variety of Earth creatures. She had preferred to use existing solutions rather than to invent new evolution out of whole cloth. Our bones were reinforced with a natural Kevlar-like substance that apparently certain dinosaurs had in their plates. The girls’ eyesight had had elements borrowed from the mantis shrimp, which had the most developed eyes on Earth – apparently, the best in our little corner of the galaxy, if vague recollections from 15226 were accurate. For the sense of smell, she borrowed heavily from bears. Our enhanced muscles and ligaments were taken from a mix-and-match hodgepodge of orangutan, pistol shrimp, and gazelles. Finally – it seemed – she’d spent no small amount of time trying to repurpose and fine-tune the electrical organs found in the common electric eel.

Looking around again and listening, fortunately, it seemed like I had some time to think. If what was floating around in my head was correct, 15226 had – if not lied when we’d first met – then told me a half-truth. The ‘power’ she had initially given to me – which made my cock irresistible to women who felt even a speck of attraction to me – didn’t work entirely as described; it was only partly an effect of pheromones. The bulk of the work happened due to an electric field I unconsciously emitted when aroused, and my body was able to focus it – vaguely – on specific individuals and send neural pulses somehow. It could interact with neurons in a very subtle but profound way – something I’d been enjoying for more than a decade at that point.

The difference was, now, it wasn’t unconscious anymore. Whatever block or limit she’d placed on me initially, it had been removed, and I now had full conscious control of this ability. Seeing my penis was no longer a pre-requisite, and in fact, I didn’t even have to use it to increase attraction to myself. I could redirect the attentions of nearby individuals – male or female – upon one another. The power would always be sex-related; I could only really control its direction and strength. It was only so powerful because it accessed an extremely primal part of the brain in anyone it touched, the drive to mate. Unfortunately, even she hadn’t been sure what other limitations may exist on the power; for that, I would only have experimentation to use. Just like with the power I’d first had, the way that people’s minds digested the effects was different in different people, and there was no guarantee it would work as expected on everyone.

That brought me to another big upside, though – I now also had control of the part of me that created the retrovirus, a set of specialized cells within my testes. I could now, at will, subtract that from my semen. I could fuck away with normal girls now, and only transform the ones I wanted. This development would make the use of my power significantly less complicated and prevent ‘accidents’ like with Emily – though that particular accident had certainly had a happy ending.

There would be more drawbacks, probably, but I was in no position to refuse. I’d been captured, and by the looks of things, they were preparing to dissect me. That was no good. I closed my eyes and entered a meditative state, slowing down my breathing bit by bit until I was well into a trance. Once there, I slowly thought through my situation, and reviewed every memory I’d been given about this strange new ability, and attempted to extend and manipulate this invisible field it could create. Using the power was strange, yet familiar – I can only liken it to suddenly gaining the use of a third limb one never knew about up until then. After an hour, I felt like I had a basic handle on moving the field about, but I could also feel that I was depleting my body’s energy. I needed an actual target to get any useful practice anyway, so I forced myself to relax and wait.

It was probably two hours before someone finally showed up. I was feigning sleep, so I didn’t know what they looked like. It sounded like two people, and from their talking, it was a man and a woman. They were talking in medical jargon, most of which I don’t remember.

The woman was up next to me now, and I felt her touching the side of my head. It was a good thing Nina and I had practiced meditation so much; the both of us could fake total unconsciousness to a fair degree. Nina could actually pretend to be dead for a few minutes at a time, well enough to fool a cursory examination. I was thankful that 15226 had given us so much more control over our bodies.

The woman was talking in a slow, droning voice, as if she was recording something. “… serious concussion with likely brain hemorraghing. Subject is unconscious and, judging by the severity of the impact and the inspection of the first team, was judged to be mortally injured and likely only valuable for testing purposes.” She sighed, and I felt her click something off. “Terry, prep for a blood sample.”

“Roger.” I heard him say it from off to the left. She was on my right. Well, here goes nothing, I thought. I focused inwardly, going through the required, inexplicable internal actions. I felt a small tingling, then the sensation of something like a static charge surrounding my whole body.

The woman, who sounded vaguely irritated, droned on. “…couldn’t the sloppy fucks have just tasered him, instead of bashing his skull open? It’s seriously fucking unprofessional.”

The man sounded dismissive. “The file says they tried that in Egypt with him. They hit him with at least three at once, and it didn’t do jack shit. He just kept right on going, and put four grunts on the floor before he escaped.”

I was finding that focusing the field was a little more difficult than anticipated. I tried again.

“Three tasers.” The woman sounded exasperated; I could almost hear her rolling her eyes. “Probably they just hired a half-ass crew, who reported he was ‘unstoppable’ because they couldn’t be bothered to fight like real men and still wanted a combat bonus. Terry, it’s medically impossible for a human to control their own bodies with two taser shocks going through them, no matter how big and tough they are. Three would have caused cardiac arrest and killed him before he hit the ground.” I heard her sigh, and could almost easily imagine her shaking her head. “The thugs they hire anymore are total bullshit.”

Funny, I remembered having at least five of those tickly little things hanging off my skin after I’d gotten away. They had these nasty little hooks on them, and removing them hurt a lot more than the pathetic little zaps they gave you. I clearly recalled tearing out five…

“Again, case file… you really ought to read them.” His voice was coming closer. “The theory is that he and the females in the Vermilion file all have some kind of electrically conductive layer under their skin…” I paused my attempt briefly as I considered that. Maybe he was right; maybe that was why those tasers hadn’t done anything to me. “…it would explain some of what the two females in Kandahar and Turkmenistan were able to do back in ’15. In fact – just in case, let’s keep the computers away from him.”

I had to resist making a puzzled face in my allegedly unconscious state. Neither myself nor any of the girls had been in either of those places in 2015. I hadn’t recruited Hannah and Melody yet by then either. Did they have us confused with some other roving crew of superhumans? How many could there be?

“Again, probably bullshit.” She sighed, then paused. “Is it hot in here?”

I let a tiny grin cross my face; before either noticed it was gone. I heard the guy respond. “Uh… kind of.” He didn’t sound convinced.

“Uh, Terry… I think we might need an EKG when we run our tests. Go grab one, okay?”

“We’ve got one right—“

“That one’s crap.” She interrupted. “Get the one from 8th level surgical ward. This asshole cost us a lot to bring in, and I don’t want to screw up our first crack at him on equipment faults.”

“… Okaaay…” He sounded skeptical, but I heard the door open and shut. There was silence for a time.

“… Mmmmm…” She was coming back next to me. “Sorry, Terry, but I did read the report… and I have to check this package out.”

I felt her pulling back the waistband of my boxer briefs, and the cool air of the room swept over my cock. I heard her inhale sharply, taking in the sight of my pole. I let my eyes shoot open, and blinked at the bright light. She hadn’t noticed yet; I took a second to adjust to the lighting, and looked at her again.

She was in her mid-forties, I’d guess, and maybe attractive if she tried to be. Her brown hair, peppered with grey, was tied back into a tight bun, and she wore a long lab coat and black-rimmed glasses. She looked severe and humorless – soulless, even – but she was staring at my pole with a predatory stare that I knew well by now. I was soft, but my pole still laid out flat on my chest in about seven wide inches of male meat.

Good, I could at least control that much. I focused inwardly again, this time changing a few things up. I prepared to reach out to her with my power again. It was time to start my little game now.

“Hey… now, that’s just rude, you could at least buy me dinner.” I forced more humor into it than I felt.

She continued to stare at my cock for a few more moments, before she gave a start and yelped, staggering away from me with wide eyes. Her hand was reaching out toward a big-assed unmarked red button on the wall – I could guess what that did.

“Come on…” I smiled at her. “What’s the rush? I mean, you went this far, don’t you want to experience the legend?” I shook my hips as much as I could, making my slowly stiffening cock roll around slightly. “It’ll be a great story for the other girls at lunch break.”

“I… I…” Her hand reaching for the alarm fell to her side. She took one step toward me, then another. Soon, she was at my side, and one tentative hand went out and touched my pole. She poked and prodded, as if it would suddenly come to life and bite her – then, she laid one hand on it, stroking my length up and down like it was her favorite cat.

I let her stay like that for a while, considering. Clearly, she wasn’t an especially sexual person; this tentative, leisurely exploration was how her brain manifested ‘uncontrollable desire’. I would have guessed she’d be in a sex-frenzy by now and leaping onto my cock.

“What’s your name?” I asked.

She took a while, still lost in stroking my cock too slowly for me to ever come by it. “Oh… I’m Agnes. Dr. Agnes Grey.” She sounded half-awake now, almost drugged.

“Agnes, are you just going to be a spectator or are you going to show me you mean business? I’m tied up here, and I can’t do what I need to do like this.” I tried not to bite my lip. I was trying to essentially intoxicate her with her own lust – it was the thought I had been pumping directly into her mind as hard as I could – but I didn’t have any direct way to judge whether or not it was working.

“Oh…” She shook her head, fumbling around on the trays. On one of the far countertops, she finally located something – a small touchpad, it seemed. She tapped in a security code, then fiddled around with the controls – finally, pressing a thumb to it. I felt a heavy click and suddenly the restraints came loose. I sat up, the heavy ropes falling away; I was free. My pants, still at my knees, still hampered me somewhat; I wasn’t sure I wanted to pull them up quite yet. I wasn’t sure how much she needed to see my tool for this to work, if at all. Suddenly, I heard footsteps in the hallway, along with rolling wheels. Shit, the other one is back.

He came through the door. “Agnes, we – hey, what the…” He trailed off. I looked over; he was a heavy, balding guy, wearing a cable-knit sweater under his lab coat. He had a scraggly moustache and a pair of thick-lensed glasses. He looked utterly bewildered. I was reminded of my very first day in the hospital, after I’d begun my transformation into the first hominus, when that big orderly had come through the door to find Bethany giving her patient – me – a blowjob.

I made another shift inside, this time with more intensity and focus; I also threw in a twist. I felt a headache coming on as I brutally threw neural signals into Agnes, trying to redirect the runaway train of lust I’d infused her with, pointing it at Terry instead of me. When I’d about reached my limit, I looked back at Agnes, smiling. “Agnes, how about a practice round?”

She nodded slowly, turning toward Terry. She walked over to him, and suddenly grabbed him by the lapels and kissed him. He seemed shocked at first, then he, too, fell under the effects of the heavy dose of pure desire I’d saturated the room with. I waited until the two of them were well into going at it, their jackets having been discarded and old, stuffy clothes being tugged off one piece at a time – and grabbed Terry’s lab coat for myself, pulling it over me as I stepped outside. The two were so into each other at that point that they didn’t even see me go; who knew how long the effects would last. If I was lucky, they’d fuck like rabbits for an hour then go to sleep.

I stood out in the hallway. It was mostly unlit, except for the single dim fluorescent in each ceiling unit keeping the place just lit enough to navigate. It almost looked abandoned, if not for being clean and well-kept. It looked like a hospital, but the walls had a heavy cement feel to them – like an underground installation or bunker. Maybe a military hospital?

I didn’t have time to investigate. I hustled down the hallway toward the nearest intersection. Glancing around the corner, I caught sight of only one direction with people – a lit double doorway, with two armed guards on either side. They were in a uniform, but it didn’t appear to be a military one; it was some kind of navy-blue battle gear, and both had earpieces on.

One seemed to glance in my direction and I darted back behind cover. I stood there for a time, considering my options. Rush them? They’d probably get a few shots off before I got there, even if I sprinted. Even I wasn’t bulletproof. They were kind of far away to use my power on; I sensed that it got weak very quickly over distance, unless I happened to be upwind or otherwise used it cleverly. Draw one of them over with some kind of ruse?

I got lucky. I heard a door down the same hallway opening, and two people talking as they emerged. I listened more closely. It was two women, quietly talking in more medical jargon that sounded vaguely like it was about me. I had an idea. I focused inward, and felt the static charge again.

Their talking slowly trailed off, and I heard their footsteps stop. They said a few more things to each other, each a quiet confession of abrupt feelings they had for each other. Their voices became more emotional with each word, and then I heard the sound of a wet, passionate kiss. A clipboard clattered to the floor. One of the two Foot Clan goons yelled something.

“Hey, you two, uh… stand down!” He sounded confused.

The other spoke more quietly, and I heard the hiss of a radio being activated. I cursed inwardly. “Base, get the med division chief out of bed, he’s got, umm…” He trailed off momentarily. “… an HR situation.”

“Did you not hear me? I said stand down and, uh, get back to your workstations!” The other soldier, his boots clopping as he got closer to them, sounded angrier. The two women were making out in full by now, breasts pressing together as they were overwhelmed by unfamiliar feelings.

My cock hardened a little – I was reminded of how much I loved seeing my own girls show each other their love, and I didn’t get to see it nearly often enough in the past six years since we began our whole ‘split up and have only one of us with Ben at a time’ strategy. Well, the big exception being the two I was currently shacking up with – my beloved little Hannah and her partner in crime, Melody. The two were inseparable, which even Nina finally had to admit was the better decision in the case of those two. Melody and Hannah had been living on the run for their own reasons before they teamed up with us, and they had training and experience that none of us had had before the Foot Clan made their first attempt to capture me and the girls.

It had been funny in the first few weeks, watching the two of them still try to be friends while pretending they weren’t increasingly attracted to one another. Nina had stuck around for a couple weeks as they woke up from the retrovirus running its course, and in that time, she’d managed to sleep with both of them separately – only a few hours after I had, apparently. What they couldn’t get their heads around was that it was the most natural thing in the world now for such close female friends to make love to each other. It had culminated in a few furious arguments between the two over essentially meaningless things, and at its worst, the two hadn’t spoken to one another for over a week, even as we all three lived together – leaving me as their go-between. I’d been both relieved and aroused when I walked into the bathroom one morning and saw the two of them awkwardly making out in the shower.

Ever since then, things had improved remarkably, and I had enjoyed threesomes with the two of them often. Still, I longed for that same joy with all of my girls. I hadn’t seen Emily and Bethany make love in how many years? Nina and Emily? For that matter, Emily and Bethany had hardly met their two newest sisters. Nina had somehow seemed to have no doubt they would all get along fine – she said that somehow, from the moment she touched them after they woke up as hominus, she loved them both. I wondered if that was just Nina, or if it was some hominus thing, women associated with the same man having some innate fondness for one another. It would also explain why Nina, Emily, and Bethany all seemed to befriend one another so quickly after their own induction as hominus females – I filed it away, figuring I’d throw it out at Bethany later and see what came back. Assuming I ever got out of this place.

“Base… umm… we’re…” The guy down at the end stopped talking, and turned off his radio.

“Uhh… you two… uhh… you better be ready…” The first soldier’s voice was changing now. He sounded interested instead of angry. I chuckled to myself. My super power: the ability to turn real life into a bad porno at will.

In less than a minute, I glanced out again to see a full-on orgy. I took in the sight for a few moments; the soldiers were just grunts, looking every bit the part – buzz-cut meatheads, one somewhat darker than the other but otherwise just disposable muscle. The girls – well, one was pretty good-looking, the other was cute if not pretty. The looker was dirty blonde, about thirty-five to forty, with smallish breasts and a bit of pudge, but she was enthusiastically french-kissing the other girl – a mousy brunette, short and freckled, with big lips and a hook nose. Her tits were big and had some sag, not quite to my tastes – but the other girl and the two grunts weren’t complaining. There was one guy behind each of the girls as they made out, their pants undone and hard cocks pumping into the girls’ pussies.

I sauntered out, acting as if it was totally normal for a guy in underwear and a lab coat to just walk past a random orgy in the hallway. As I passed by the soldiers’ discarded gear, I slid my toes under one of their assault rifles, kicking it up in the air with a flick of the ankle and catching it. It was a fairly standard model that I had practiced with the semi-auto version of; I checked the chamber as I walked off, seeing it was loaded – with live ammo, apparently. The four ignored me completely as the orgy progressed into true, carnal, animal fucking. I then noticed something nicer – on the discarded vest of one of the two men were a pair of tear gas grenades, as well as some spare clips and other gear. I took the vest and donned it. I glanced through the doorway the men had been guarding – it went down another hallway, this one totally cement, like a real military base.

There were patrols, but I had plenty of time to just stand in my doorway and watch them. For some reason, nobody came to respond to the soldier’s report on the radio for a while; I just stood at the doorway and stared out, until I felt like I knew what was going out in the immediate area. It was night, I figured, and they were at minimal staff. I guess I didn’t rate the full-blown Area 51 treatment. Not yet, anyway.

I stole out into the hallway, poking my head through each doorway. I found an elevator, and looked at the floor numbers – sure enough, they went in reverse order. This was a basement. Pain in my ass. I heard the door to the other elevator ding and darted inside the one I was in, to hide.

“… the fuck does that mean, an HR problem?” Someone sounded testy. One pair of flat, clapping strides – someone wearing dress shoes? – and two pairs of heavy boots flanking him. It must have been that medical division head and some more Foot Clan guys. I looked at the buttons; there were about ten, but only three were lit up in green. I tapped a red one, but nothing happened. I noticed there was a place to swipe a key card at the base of the panel. In a rush, I slapped one of the green buttons; I realized a second later that it was for one floor down. I groaned inwardly. Great plan, Ben – go further down into the underground base, surely the path to escape.

It dinged down a floor, then another. The doors opened to what appeared to be an underground garage; it was simple grey concrete, supported by regularly space columns. About a third of the spaces were occupied, by a variety of cars – some jeeps and vans of various makes, a few sedans and town cars, and what looked like a small flatbed. I looked to either side, and cursed myself. Naturally, this entrance was flanked on either side by two armed guards. One glanced inward casually toward me, and his eyes suddenly went wide. He reached for his radio, opening his mouth to shout something. My hand shot out, but I was just too far away to strike him in time. For an instant, my thoughts were in a panic. He’d bring down a whole platoon on me.

Some instinctual reaction kicked in – before I could even consider it, the field was focusing on him, and I dumped an enormous surge of neural power directly into him. I instantly felt an awful headache making itself known. I blinked, hard, involuntarily, and lost my balance for a moment as I reeled in pain. Looking up a moment later, the guard who’d been reaching for his radio was slumped down on the floor, clutching his dick – as if someone had kicked him in the nuts.

No… that’s not quite right. I peered for another moment and listened to his repeating groans of pleasure, and saw his bucking hips, as if he was fucking some imaginary woman spoon-style. He was coming inside his pants.

Before I could think through the implications, I felt my mind go into combat mode again as the other guy – just as shocked at his co-worker’s behavior as I was – seemed to notice my presence, and swung his rifle around. I threw myself at him bodily, my right arm lunging forward in a chopping motion to the side of his neck. It put him out cold. I looked again at his companion, whose orgasm appeared to be ongoing. It probably was as hard as he had ever come in his life; his cock was coating the inside of his underwear with every single drop of semen it could squeeze out of him. I wondered if it might cause some kind of injury. Shrugging, I bent down and gave him the same chop on the neck, putting him out before he even realized what else was going on aside from the incredible orgasm.

I fished through either man’s pockets. Two wallets, some credit cards and IDs, and what appeared to be base key cards – which I pocketed. One had a set of keys, including a car key for a Toyota. I hoped for the best and beeped it – and heard the noise, from one of the far rows. Finally, some good luck. I started over toward the car, then began to think about my situation a little more clearly as the pain and fog in my head at least partly cleared.

When I considered everything, now was just about the best chance I’d ever get. I had the element of surprise; after this, they’d be clued in on my new power, and this was one of the rare times where we’d actually knew where they were operating from. I grimaced, looking away for a time; Nina would have my head, but I had to do it. The girls couldn’t keep living like this. Hell, I couldn’t. What if they’d busted Hannah or Melody in the hotel room instead of me? Neither of them would have been able to bust out like I just had. Who knows what they’d be doing to her by this point?

I pocketed the keys and ran back to the elevator. Neither of the guys had clothes that would fit me, but I managed to make it somewhat work; the black pants only came halfway down my shins, and I still had no shoes, but the turtleneck fit – if it was a bit tight. If anyone saw me from above the waist they might not look twice. I got back in the elevator and swiped one of the key cards; the buttons all lit up. Unfortunately, they weren’t labeled with anything other than a floor number. Shrugging, I slapped the top button.

The elevator began to gently ride upward. There was no music, thankfully. I checked my rifle – a full magazine, twenty-eight rounds and one in the chamber. I glanced upward, and couldn’t see a camera pointing at me – not that that meant there wasn’t one. I focused my thoughts, readying another blast of pure neural pleasure – though I couldn’t quite convince myself that I had another in me so soon. I was craving sugar, for some reason; I wondered if that was what powered it? In any case, I certainly wasn’t going to be able to down a team of trained soldiers with only my super power, particularly if they were waiting for me. Any elevator system, I knew, had to have some machinery at both its top and bottom – which I would have to count on at this point.

I hunched over and briefly read the instructions on the grenades as a few more floors ticked by – trying to hide them just in case there was a hidden camera. I pulled their pins with one hand and began to count as I then reached up and pushed aside one of the ceiling panels and tossed the rifle up ahead of me. I climbed up within moments – thanks again to training with Nina – and heard the elevator drag to a halt. My head had mere inches of clearance above it, huge grinding gears and pulleys on either side of me as it came to rest. I looked around, and saw it – a small access panel, for maintenance… I wasn’t even sure if I could fit through it. It was certainly not going to be comfortable. I heard a ding and the door opening below. Groaning to myself, I committed to the plan.

With two seconds to spare on the grenades, I dropped them down into the elevator and kicked hard at the panel. It broke and swung open, and I tossed my rifle through and dove inside. Sure enough, I heard grunts and barked orders as a team of men below hustled to check the inside of the elevator – but I was already through the access hatch to the elevator’s machinery room. It was a small space, which I had to turn sideways a little to get inside – but I rushed down the gangway and up a half-set of stairs, and found a metal door with a sign – ‘Authorized Access Only’. I heard shouting and yelling from below me as a glance backward confirmed the gas coming out of the elevator’s roof.

A swift strike with the butt of the rifle to the handle and the lock mechanism on the door broke, and I kicked it open. My eyes suddenly were blinded with shining light; it must have been the middle of the day, still. I had no way of knowing how long I had been out before I woke up inside the place, though given my experience with 15226’s incarnation, I didn’t think it was more than a few hours. I let them adjust for a few moments – another nice bonus of being hominus, that took about five times longer for the old species – then rushed outside. The roof was wide open, with no guard rails. There were heavy HVAC units a few yards away on either side, and… oh, excellent. A nice, big skylight.

I rushed over toward it, looking down. I saw what appeared to be an executive office, spacious and well-appointed, with a smaller desk nearer the elevator. Probably the assistant or receptionist’s. The squad of armed men – I couldn’t get a count with the gas blocking my view – were shouting at each other, staggering out of the gas. I knew they’d recover quickly. Looking around, by the door I’d accessed the roof from, I saw a fire hose rolled up inside a small red metal cabinet. I broke it open and rolled it out, guessing where I’d need to hold onto it for me to swing clear of the floor just below the skylight. With a few shots and one well-placed kick, the skylight shattered, and I dove through a moment later. It was only about nine feet down, and the hose caught about halfway down, swinging me hard toward the elevator as I released it.

One of the men was still aiming upward at the skylight. I rushed in, taking him out with a quick punch to the temple, and, before they could recover from the gas, I rushed in and disabled all five of them as quickly as I could. Two with hard strikes to the solar plexus, probably breaking some ribs, and two more with light blows to the head. Looking over at the executive desk, I saw exactly what I was looking for – a laptop, still online by the looks of it. I ran over, grabbed it and unplugged it, slapped it shut, and looked around again. The gas wasn’t clear yet, but under the exec desk I could see a little flashing red light. A panic button, I assumed. Whoever occupied the desk had long since cleared out, maybe because of that light. Likely, more men were coming.

I tested the hose, finding it sturdy. I eyeballed the height, then, hoping it was built well, tossed the laptop upward, and heard a crunch as it landed on the pebble-bed of the roof nearby. I grabbed the hose with both hands and hustled upward – slicing up my palm as I gripped the skylight’s ruined edge to pull myself up. I grabbed the laptop – which was now partly open and didn’t seem to close right. I frowned, and looked around again. The nearest other building with a roof lower than the one I was on was a good sixty feet away, and three floors lower.

It was also the only option.

Nina was going to murder me. I ran to the opposite edge, as far back as I dared to get to the edge, bent down into a runner’s starting crouch, the laptop gripped tightly in the other hand. I shouted aloud – for no real reason, maybe just angry at how stupid the plan was – and bolted forward at full speed.

I surprised myself again – I’d tested my physical limits occasionally after that encounter in Venezuela, but it hadn’t occurred to me that 15226 might have also increased the body’s proportional amount of adrenaline in males as well. The surge of power I had at that moment propelled me forward much more rapidly than I expected; I only got about five steps in before, in a panic, I realized the next step would be in empty air. I shouted again and gave a clumsy one-footed launch at the last instant, and then suddenly felt both exhilaration and sheer panic. I was flying, and ten stories of air were below me, then the pavement. The wind blasted past me in all directions. The other building was approaching rapidly – sort of. It was coming horizontally fast enough, but not vertically… I had overshot.

I cursed my own dumb ass again. I had been worried I wouldn’t have enough power, not that I had too much. There was no way to change it, though. I felt my heart sink as I sailed right past the building I’d intended to land on, and found myself hurtling toward another, smaller tenement opposite it. It was a tall, grey, ramshackle-looking structure, with numerous open windows. I saw a fire escape running down one side. Desperate, trying to judge my velocity again, I reached out hard to my right.

The jolt to my whole body as I smacked into the building was staggering. I was suddenly wracked with pain for the third time of the day; I felt some inner creaking and cracking. I broke a few ribs right then, I knew, but I’d done that before without too many issues. 15226 built us men to last. I shook my head, coming to as I realized I’d been saved by my own instinct again. My right hand was gripping hard onto one part of the fire escape. I took a moment to recover – barely – and swung myself back and forth a few times, then caught one leg on the opposite side of the below handrail on the fire escape. I then caught the other, grimaced as I tossed the laptop down onto the rusty steel lattice of the gangway – then gripped the next section upward, brachiating myself until I finally, once again, had both feet on a surface.

I glanced to myself to see an older woman staring at me, flabberghasted, through her window. She had some soap opera on her TV, and was just staring at me open-mouthed. I grabbed the laptop and hustled down the stairs, two at a time, going down five stories and kicking down the ladder. Below me was – of course – a dumpster. I had enough clearance to jump and land next to it, then rush off down the alleys.

I won’t bore you with my stupid little adventure in the city after that, and the rather depressing tale which follows of how I came into the infamous “Silver Shoes”. I understand those awful things are now on display at the Vault Museum, in a hermetically sealed container so that my shame can be known to future generations for the next ten thousand years. Should any of you wish to edify yourselves about that whole mess, feel free to visit the museum. I’m about done telling that story.

The data on that hard drive ended up buying us more time than I would have expected. We weren’t able to stay put for very long in any given place, but with that data, Hannah was able to tap into the same channel by which they hired local thugs to tail or attempt to kidnap us – which gave us lots of leeway in avoiding them, but unfortunately, we never found a way out. Every time we thought we were safe, when we risked settling down in one spot or gathering a few of us together, right on cue they’d show up in one form or another. They were always third parties, always proxies and mercenaries, never the real enemy, and they were deviously hard to learn anything about. However, between my new power and Hannah always having advance warning, we were never in quite as much danger, though we could never really settle down long either.

There was a two-year lull about three years after I got my new power where they didn’t send much our way at all – but suddenly, afterward, we were on the run again – our enemies had redoubled their efforts. I don’t know for sure, but I think it was right about then that somebody there managed to figure out that no, we weren’t drug-fueled intelligence agents, we were something else entirely. Fortunately, they didn’t catch onto Hannah’s method of listening in on them for a very long time. We managed to elude capture for nearly twenty years, and by time of my fiftieth birthday, we all considered ourselves outright professionals.

Well, so we thought. I’ll skip ahead to St. Petersburg, 2042 – when my luck finally ran out.