The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Humiliation of Jane (NEW)

- by M D James

Part 6

Jane flinched when she heard the phone ring. It had been a long and torturous week at home. Between the humiliation she faced at school and the humiliation she faced at the hands of her own brother she REALLY didn’t know what to expect next.

She considered taking her situation to a doctor, and even began to drive there until some motorist screamed at her “Get off the road, you cunt!” Besides enduring the powerful orgasm (another command Dennis reinstated during her first gangbang) she jerked the car completely off the road. She had to call home, where Dennis answered and basically guided her back home through her cellular phone. And BOY did she have to pay for that one when she came home.

Since then she was barraged with phone calls from all of Dennis’ friends. The people who she had to fuck and suck earlier who were just dying for another fuck-feast. Fortunately, most of these guys asked her if she wanted to go out, and because they weren’t commands she could say “no” without any problems.

Stupid brother, she said to herself. At least he had the decency to keep my condition a secret... if anyone...

That was when the phone rang. She hesitantly picked it up.

“Hello?” she said shakily.

“Hi.. Jane?”

“Yes?”

“Hi Jane. This is Dave St. James. You probably don’t remember me, do you?”

Jane racked her mind. At least THAT was still working. “Nope. Sorry.”

“Oh,” Dave said defeated. “We were in the same classes in high school. Remember?”

She tried to remember. The name sounded familiar. Then it hit her! “Oh yeah,” she said. “Davie, right? We had the same class in English and social studies.”

“Yeah,” Dave said, as he flinched trying to forget that nickname. “Look Jane, I heard you were in town and I figured if we’d go out see a movie or something..”

“Look Davie,” she said..

“It’s Dave,” he corrected her.

“Dave,” she said automatically. “I’m not feeling well right now so I REALLY don’t think this is a good idea. Besides I didn’t know you back then and I sure as hell don’t want to now!”

That’s it, she said to herself. Reassert yourself! Take charge of your life again!

“I’m sorry you aren’t feeling well,” Dave said. “But I KNOW going out will make you feel better. Now..”

“LOOK, I don’t want to have anything to DO with you! You were some annoying little pest from high school and you’re still one today! Good-bye!”

She was just about to slam the receiver down when she heard “DON’T HANG UP THAT PHONE!”

Her arm just stood there, an inch from the phone. No matter WHAT she wanted to do, she couldn’t hang up the phone.

“Jane? Jane are you still there? Answer me!”

She put the receiver back on her ear. “Yeah, I hear you, you bastard! And when I..”

“Shut up,” he said. Then after a minute of silence Dave continued. “Now, I will pick you up in an hour. Wear something very sexy. You will enjoy being out with me, Jane. If anyone asks you where you’re going you’ll simply say ‘I’m going to give Dave St. James a good time.’ Understand? You can say ‘yes’ if you understand.”

“Yes..” she said. But she wanted to say more. A whole lot more! ‘Yes you rotten no good bastard I can understand you! And if I didn’t have that fucking chemical sprayed onto me that took away my fucking free will I’d have you and every other guy in the area brought up on charges so fast you’ll wish you were fucking queers!’

“Good. Now when I say ‘bye’ you can hang up the phone and get ready to meet me. Get yourself all cleaned up and dressed real sexily and wait for me. Understand?”

“Yes..”

“Good. I’ll see you in an hour. You can resume talking once the phone is hung up. Bye!”

She slammed the phone down, screaming obscenities as she did. “FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! And fuck my fucking bastard brother of mine for doing this to me!”

An hour later she came down the stairs. True to Dave’s suggestions, she showered and put on a sleeveless white blouse and black leather miniskirt which showed off her shapely legs. She also wore the “fuck me now” shoes she didn’t like wearing, but had to so she could look sexy for her “date.”

“Jane?” her mother said when she got to the foot of the stairs. “Are you going out, dear?”

“I’m going to give Dave St. James a good time!” Jane said enthusiastically, even though every fiber of her being wanted to tell her otherwise.

“Oh!” her mother said, startled at that revelation. “Well.. you have a good time, then.”

Jane raced out of the house hoping to God Dave wasn’t late. She didn’t want anyone else to ask her questions and have them hear the same response. Fortunately Dave wasn’t late. He waited outside his old Plymouth Horizon.

Jane remembered Dave as a pudgy eunuch of a boy who followed her around like some lovesick puppy. Of course, she wanted nothing at all to do with such a loser. He was pimple-faced and stood to lose fifty pounds back then. Very little had changed since then. He still could lose fifty pounds, but now his acne was replaced with a receding hairline. Either way, in Jane’s mind, he was STILL a loser.

“Hi Jane,” Dave said as he leaned to give her a kiss.

“Let’s just get this over with,” she said as she avoided his advance and headed for the passenger side of the car.

Dave opened the passenger side door for her to get in. Once she did she slumped into the subcompact car. She tried to frown, but again because Dave told her she will “enjoy” going out with him, she retained a grin that presented the illusion of contentment.

“So where are we going?” she said cheerily.

“Well I thought a movie will be nice. What do you think?”

“No!” she said with that phony smile. “Please.. some place quiet.. okay? Please? Then you can do what you want to me. I just want this over with!”

“I don’t think so Jane,” Dave replied with a grin. He certainly WAS enjoying this. “Remember what you told your friends about me in high school? You said, quote, ‘I wouldn’t go out with him if he was the last living being on Earth! I’d rather die than be seen with him!’ Unquote. You didn’t think I heard that, did you? You certainly said it loud enough in the cafeteria to let everyone know all about my crush on you. Well, I’m going to let everyone know that you and I are going out. And the first place we’re going is the Cineplex over at the mall.”

“No,” she said, still grinning. “Look, I’m sorry, okay? I was a stuck-up bitch back then. There’s no need to do this to me.. please! Please.. I’ll... I’ll let you fuck me. I’ll let you fuck me and I’ll enjoy every minute of it. Please.. I’ll fuck you in ways you never thought of before! Just don’t bring me out in public like this!”

“Why don’t you give me a taste of what’s to come?” Dave said as he turned a corner. “Unbutton your blouse and let me see what’s underneath it.”

“Oh god..” she said as a tear started to fall. She really couldn’t cry because she was told to enjoy being out with him, so it really looked strange for her to have tears while she happily unbuttoned her blouse to reveal the lace bra underneath.

“Let me tell you a little of what I went through,” Dave said as he took a peek of her bra-encased tits. “How about you pull up that skirt and rub yourself through the panties. As I was saying.. Yes, you knew I was in love with you back then. And you knew it because you had me doing stupid things. I carried your books for you, and even helped you on questions you couldn’t answer. Remember those little notes asking me to show you my test answers? And you always had me get you a soda in the cafeteria, when you ‘graciously’ let me have lunch with you and your little group of friends.”

Jane started to moan in pleasure as she continued to rub herself through her lace panties, which were starting to get wet.

“Do you know how many women I’ve been out with since then?” he asked her. “Three. And all of them just like you. Spoiled bitches who think they’re God’s gift to the world. Each one of them have stepped on my life, twisted it around, and made it into a literal hell, just like you did all those years ago!”

“MMMMMM...” Jane started to shake as she could feel herself starting to climax.

“Stop rubbing yourself,” he said. “And button up your blouse again.”

“L- look,” she said as she fixed her clothes, “it’s not my fault life treated you so poorly. That’s YOUR problem, not mine.”

“That’s where you’re wrong,” he said with a grin. “You were the first girl I was in love with. If you treated me with respect and dignity and didn’t use me like you did, I may have had the self-confidence to ask some other girl who wouldn’t treat me like shit. But every time I found some beautiful woman they turned out to be just like you- arrogant, self-centered, and conniving. They only wanted to use me for what I could provide them, and teased me just like you did when they got what they wanted, and then threw me away like I was yesterday’s garbage. Well now you and I are going to go out, just like I initially wanted to all those years ago. And then some.”

Dave parked the car in front of the Cineplex. The old movie theater had only two movies going that night.. “Crimson Tide” and “Showgirls.” Jane quickly guessed which one Dave want to see.

“Now here’s the rules of our date,” Dave said once he turned the car off. “You won’t be able to speak louder than a whisper. You will cling to me like you would a boyfriend, and no matter what happens, you will enjoy our little date like you were having the time of your life. Now, let’s go see our movie.”

Jane couldn’t believe how utterly humiliating it was for her, not only to be seen with such a loser, but to go out with him to see a lame movie like “Showgirls!” In some ways, she’d much rather be fucking Dennis’ friends over and over. She prayed that nobody she knew would recognize her...

“Hi Jane!”

She was wrong.

She was spotted by Kelly and Keith once inside the Cineplex. They were Jane’s friends from high school. Kelly, with her cute face and red hair tied off into a ponytail, and Keith, the blond captain of the college football team. The perfect couple...

“Oh no..” Jane whispered. “Please Dave, don’t let me...”

“Hi,” Dave said waving to the couple as they approached. Jane could see Kelly was a bit put off by seeing her with such a loser like Dave. But she still clung to the guy as though they were in love.

“Jane, it’s been a while,” Kelly said. “How have you been?”

“Fine,” she said with a whisper.

“She’s got a bit of a cold,” Dave said with a grin. “You know how it is.. skinny-dipping in a cold lake will do that to you.” Kelly and Keith chuckled, but Jane could only blush in embarrassment. “Well, we have to get going. Our movie is about to start and we can’t miss it. You know, Jane has ALWAYS wanted to see Showgirls.”

Jane’s eyes went wide. “No I didn’t!” she whispered. But they couldn’t hear it.

“Really?” Kelly said with her eyes wide. “Well it’s good to see you Jane.. call me when you get your voice back.”

“I will..” Jane whispered. Even though she knew Kelly wouldn’t want to talk to her, now she’d have to call anyways once Dave allowed her to speak normally. ‘Maybe I can find some way to get out of this,’ she thought to herself.

The movie was exactly what she heard it to be- a dud. She didn’t care for Elizabeth Berkeley’s character at all, and the dance scenes were even more pathetic.. but that wasn’t why Dave brought her here.

Dave leaned towards Jane. “You’re getting hornier by the minute,” he whispered to her. “I want you to start rubbing yourself again, but you can’t cum yet.”

Jane started frigging herself again, this time getting hornier and hornier. Dave no longer cared about the movie as much as he was about seeing Jane play with herself. He motioned his hand to his crotch. “You know what to do,” he said.

Jane shook her head.

“Do I really have to tell you?” he asked.

She shook her head, this time in resignation, then slid her body off her seat, and threw her head over his lap. She undid his belt, then his pants, and then reached into his briefs and pulled out his cock. It was only six inches long, but it didn’t matter to her at this point. She had fucked and sucked every kind of cock in the short time, and she was still addicted to sperm, even though she got her regular “dose” from Dennis already.

“Oh god, that’s great,” Dave murmured as Jane’s head bobbed up and down his short cock. “I’ve always wanted a blowjob like the one you’re giving me..”

“SSHHHH!” came the sound in the seats above them.

The theater was mostly empty. The movie was on it’s last day, and hardly anyone went to see it because of the lame reviews and the NC-17 rating. But there were a few guys there who liked the movie.

“Stop sucking me,” he said to her. “I want you to go to every guy here and offer to suck them off. If they say yes, you give them the best blow job of their lives.”

“Please, no,” she whispered to him. “Please, don’t make me do this..”

But it was too late for her. She got out of her chair and walked over to the closest guy. Without even thinking she whispered into his ear. “I want to suck you off...”

The 42-year old guy didn’t say anything. He just nodded and pointed down to his crotch. Jane got down on her knees and opened up his pants. She reached in and gave her cock a few jerks to get it hard, then she moved the whole thing into her mouth. She wanted to suck fast and get it over with, but instead she had to take her time and give it the best blow job she could.

Minutes later she could feel him stiffen as he was about to cum. She bobbed her head hard and fast, working his cock to the brink, and then sucking in all the cum that he sprayed into her mouth. She cleaned him up quietly walked over to the next man.

She whispered her offer to the man in his late twenties. He didn’t say anything. When she repeated her offer, the man simply shook his head. Jane breathed a sigh of relief and moved on to the next guy.

The third man was an older gentleman. Maybe in his late sixties. Jane couldn’t see too well who it was, but she figured he’d just say no and then she could go back to her seat.

“Please..” she whispered into his ear, “let me suck you off.”

Then when the man turned her heart sank. It was Frank Rizzo, her high school English teacher!

Oh god, no, she said to herself. Please don’t recognize me. Please..

Mister Rizzo smiled. “Hello Jane. Are you offering to give me a blowjob?”

Jane blushed as she nodded.

Mr. Rizzo then held up one hand. “Let’s see what you’ve got.”

Jane couldn’t believe this was the man who helped advise her in high school, and now she was unzipping his fly and pulling out his wrinkled cock to suck on! She could remember all the times he advised her on how to get into college. All the compliments he gave her for her work.

“Oh.. yes Jane..” he murmured as he put his hands on top of her bobbing head. “So good..”

It didn’t take long for him to cum in her mouth. The taste was stale, almost as old as he was. But she still sucked his dick clean, then put it back into his trousers. She wanted to leave, but he grabbed her arm.

“You’ll have to call me soon,” he said with a grin. “So we can.. talk.. about the old times..”

Jane, still in shock, simply nodded. Another command. Another thing she’d HAVE to do.

There wasn’t anyone else left in the theater, so she went back to her seat next to Dave. The movie was almost over, and she was thankful for that.

“How many guys did you suck?” Dave whispered.

“Two,” she replied with her phony smile.

Then Dave unzipped his pants again. “Well, let’s make it three.”