The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Humor in MC 2

This is a work of fiction. Any similarity to real people or events is entirely a product of your own deranged imagination and you should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking about it. Do you want me to call your Mother in here and tell her what you were thinking? I didn’t think so.

But she’s not a slut…

“I am not a slut!”

“No, you’re not.”

“Damnit! I’m not!”

“Sigh…Look, I’m agreeing with you here. You. Are. Not. A. Slut.”

“You can’t make me a slut!”

“Groan…Look! I don’t want you to be a slut. I don’t want you to go around in trashy clothes. I don’t want you to make out with other guys. I want you just the way you are now.”

“Fine!”

“Fine.”

“And I’m not a slave either!”

“Ok…Now there I have to disagree with you…”

Adjustment

“OK, so I have nearly total control of reality within a 25 foot radius around me?” I asked the voice in my head.

Well, it replied, total control is a bit broad…

“But if I can imagine it, then you can do it?”

No, you can do it, I’m just a glorified operating system downloaded into your brain.

“All right,” I said, looking around the crowded restaurant, “let’s start simple. I want to see what every girl around me looks like in her underwear.”

You actually want them stripped?

“No, I just want to perceive them that way.”

Piece of cake…OK, take a look.

I glanced around, then sighed and shut my eyes.

“OK, we need to make an adjustment here.”

Oh?

“Every girl over the age of sixteen.”

Bactine

“OK, you’re never going to wear clothes again, right?”

“Yes Master.”

“Good, now go cook me dinner. Is there anything you need from the store?”

“Bactine, Master.”

Bridge

“No!”

“But Mommmm…”

“I said NO!”

“Peggy’s mom let her do it.”

“Peggy’s mother can do what ever she wants. Your mother is saying NO!”

“But all my friends are becoming brainwashed sex slaves!”

“And if all your friend’s jum........CRAP!”

Check First.

“So what was that blip?”

“Oh, some idiot got hold of a Genie’s lamp.”

“Gah, I hate those jobs. How bad was the clean-up?”

“Not bad at all. In fact, the situation more or less took care of itself, as the guy was under arrest before I even got there.”

“Really? What happened?”

“Well, the guy was a major geek, and wished for his favorite anime character to come to life as his sex slave.”

“Um…right…and just how old was she in this anime?”

“Fourteen.”

Eyes

“Look into my eyes.”

“Look into my eyes.”

“Gaze into my eyes.”

“Stare deeply into my eyes.”

“See how pretty my eyes are.”

“Loo…Hey! My eyes are up here you jerk!”

In Order

“Now we have three things to do tonight. We’re going to have sex, I’m going to take you in the ass, and you’re going to give me a blow job.”

“Um...in what order?”

No way…

“My Lord…”

“Yes?”

“Who am I?”

“Um…who do you think you are?”

“Well, I though I was Barbara Anderson, but when I called about renewing my driver’s license…”

“Damn…How did I manage to miss that?”

“My Lord…”

Right…Look, you’re an acquaintance of mine. Something happened and you needed to disappear for a while. Disappear so completely that not even you could find yourself.”

“I…see.”

“You came to me as a last resort, and I gave you the identity and memories of a former servant of mine who died in a car crash last year.”

“What was I running from?”

“…If I told you that…Look, I’m asking you to trust me. I know it’s a lot, but I do have people working on you’re situation and I’m hoping that they will have something by the end of the year. I’m asking you to wait that long before we pursue this any further.”

“You’re not just going to erase my memory of this?”

“What I did to you is a bit…delicate. It wasn’t just a matter of giving you a new persona, I had to create a stable new persona that could survive for an indefinite period while not damaging your original self and leaving it so that I could bring back your ‘real self’ at any time.”

“All right…”

“It’s a finely balanced bit of work, and I don’t want to mess with it to much.”

“Ok my Lord, I’ll leave things alone until the end of the year.”

“Thank you.”

“But can you tell me one thing?”

“What?”

“If I were my original self, would I be sleeping with you?”

“Oh hell no…”

Licking the problem

“I warned you…”

“I know…”

“I said to be careful…”

“Yes, yes I know!”

“One order at a time I said, and she has to complete that order before you can give her a new one…”

I KNOW!!!

“And since she wasn’t going to be happy about this she would try to mess up your orders…”

GODDAMN IT!!! I know I screwed up! Just tell me how to fix this!”

“OK, OK…What exactly did you tell her to do?”

“I was excited. I don’t remember exactly, something about licking my pussy all night long.”

“And how many cats do you have?”

Making you believe

“So you believe I have mind-control powers now?”

“Yes.”

“You’re sure I’ve convinced you…”

“Damnit…”

“Because I don’t want there to be any doubt…”

“Yes, yes, you convinced me! Wasn’t there a better way to do this than making me strip naked!?”

“Um…No.”

Mona Lisa Smile

“Wait, so you pick the girls for his harem...I mean, his roommates?” I said in surprise.

“Yes, that’s right. Oh, he still brings women home with him, but they’re mostly women he wants to “help” in some way. One girl was comptemplating suicide, another was escaping a abusive family, Carol was just a bitch he wanted to take down a peg. But they don’t stay very long. He helps them, in his own way, while screwing their brains out, and they usually leave after a short time. But his actual roommates, that is, the girls who stay for a few years before moving on, I’m in charge of picking out.”

“How do you choose? I mean, there’s you, and I’ve met a couple of your fellow roommate’s. None of them seem like, well...” I was groping for a non-insulting way of putting it.

“Blond bimbos?” She said with a grin. “Or ditzy Barbara Eden types with the word ‘Master’ falling out of our mouths every other sentence?”

“Well, yes...” I replied lamely.

“It’s not easy.” She put her coffee cup down. “Since he’s such a strong empath his moods are affected by those of the people around him, so a candidate has to be generally good natured. Since he’s a strong telepath she has to be intelligent and emotionally mature, he says being around a fool is like being forced to listen to daytime programming all the time.” I winced in sympathy at the thought of being trapped listening to a Jerry Springer marathon.

“And of course she has to be willing to give up control to someone else, and yet at the same time, she has to recognize when she needs to put her foot down and take control herself.” My sister finished.

“Take control for herself?” I said in confusion,”What do you mean?”

“Just what I said.” She replied,”He’s a very powerful Controller, a large part of my job, and of the other girls, is to keep him grounded. To keep him from going to far.”

“But...He can read your mind, he can make you think and feel anything he wants to.” I protested, “How do you take control of someone like that?”

In response she just smiled and sipped her coffee. It was a woman’s smile, a Mona Lisa smile.

I think it was at that moment that I stopped worrying about my sister.

Robo-knock

“Knock knock.”

“Who’s there?”

“Robot mode.”

Robot. Mode. Who. Master?”

Yes

“You’ve done something to me.”

“Yes.”

“Brainwashed me.”

“Yes.”

“Fucked me.”

“Yes.”

“You’re going to keep me here, prevent me from leaving.”

“Yes.”

“You’ve turned me into some kind of slave.”

“Yes.”

‘GODMOTHERFUCKINGDAMNIT! WILL YOU STOP SAYING YES?! CAN’T YOU SAY SOMETHING TO ME BESIDES YES?!”

“Kneel.”

Seriously

“Oh come on!”

“Seriously. That’s what it is.”

“Why in the hell…”

“What can I say? He’s got a bizarre sense of humor.”

“But what if she hears it on the radio?”

“What do you think this is, 1960? She’s not going to hear it on the radio.”

“OK, it’s not likely to be played, but still…”

“Look, if you’re that worried, you can change it to whatever you want…Hey, here she comes, give it a go.”

“Ok, ok, but I’m going to sound like an idio…Hey, Susan?”

“Yes?”

“Ooh ee ooh ah-ah, ting-tang walla-walla bing-bang; ooh ee ooh ah-ah ting-tang walla-walla bing-bang.”

“Oooo Master…”

“See? No problem.”

No Miracles

“You’re crazy,” she said, struggling against the straps holding her down.

“That’s debatable,” he replied, as he checked to make sure the helmet was firmly attached to her head. “After all, once we’re finished here the machine will have turned you into the model secretary, hard working, efficient, and happy to be your superior’s personal sex slave.”

“Goddamn it,” she was rubbing the helmet against the back of the chair now, trying to knock it off. “If you can do that why don’t you use it to give the guys in legal a sense of ethics, or make the tech guys stop goofing off and get their work done quickly?”

“Oh please,” he said contemptuously as he flipped the switch. “It’s just a brainwashing device, it can’t work miracles.”

Hypno-gag

“Knock knock.”

“Who’s there?”

“Invisible gag.”

“Mmm mmmumph mooh.”

“Good girl…”

Not a big deal.

“Wait, wait, you’re going to brainwash all these girls? Turn them into sex slaves?”

“Yup.”

“And you expect me to go along with this?”

“Well…why not?”

“WHY NOT!? My GOD…these girls are REAL PEOPLE. They have real lives. They could be anything, and you’re just going to DESTROY all of their potential, all the hopes and dreams they have!?”

“Dude, we got them from a school for beauticians.”

“…Um…”

Why not?

“I don’t get it.”

“What’s not to get?”

“HOW can she be so popular?”

“Why wouldn’t she?”

“SHE’S A GORGON!!”

“She’s got great legs, killer abs, and incredible all natural breasts…”

“You turn to stone if you look at her face!”

“Who the hell ever looks at her face?”

Top ten things you never hear in a Erotic Mind Control story…

10. “Don’t shave. I like women with hair down there.”

9. “Bigger? No, she’d get a backache.”

8. “No, I can only handle one at a time.”

7. “You look cold, put some clothes on.”

6. “Of course I’d like to have sex with her, but she’s married.”

5. “Bigger? No, if my penis was any bigger it would hurt her.”

4. “I really don’t need sex that badly.”

3. “God no! Anal sex is disgusting.”

2. “I’m having my period.”

1. “Of course I’d like to have sex with her, but I have to much respect for her.”

Yes Mistress

“Slave!”

“Yes Mistress?”

“Bring me my drink.”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Now bring me that pillow.”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Kneel down and rub my feet.”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Mmmm…Slave.”

“Yes Mistress?”

“We will be attending that cow Anderson’s party next weekend. Make a note of it and be sure that proper clothes are laid out. Remind me that morning so I can arrange to leave work a little early so we have plenty of time to prepare.”

“…Mistress?”

“What is it Slave?”

“I beg your pardon Mistress, but you promised that we wouldn’t be going back to Mistress Anderson’s ever again after what happened last time…”

“Oh stop it Slave. I know you were just exaggerating about that. Just don’t allow yourself to be alone with her if she’s been drinking.”

“Mistress, I…”

“Slave!”

“Yes Mistress…Sigh…Mistress?”

“What now?!”

“Mistress’ special sleepy place.”

“Mmmmm.”

“Down and down and down into your special place. The place you feel warm and safe, floating on a cloud, being massaged by strong hands. Down and down to the warm, safe place where all the men of the world are at your beck and call…Mistress?”

“Mmmmm…yes?”

“I’m going to forget to remind you about Mistress Anderson’s party.”

“Noooo…I tod youuu…”

“But I’m going to forget, and then you are going to have to punish me.”

“Oooooh…pnish yuuu…”

“That’s right Mistress, you are going to forget about the party until after you get home from work. And then you’re going to punish me for forgetting.”

“Mmmm, big paddle…”

“That’s right, I forget to remind you about the party, and you get to use the big paddle on me.”

“Youuu frget party…big paddle.”

“That’s right. I forget the party…”

“…nd biiig padlllll…”

“Now up and up, rising out of your safe place, knowing you can go back there at any time, knowing that you can go back there anytime you hear me say “Mistress’ special sleepy place”. Up and up…and awake.”

“Ummm…Slave?”

“Yes Mistress?”

“…um…Rub my feet harder!”

“Yes Mistress.”

“And Slave?”

“Yes Mistress?”

“…Don’t forget…don’t forget…”

“Yes Mistress?”

“…Don’t forget what we were just talking about!”

“Yes Mistress.”

Fin…