The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hunter’s Trip: The Milking Barn.

By The Slaver.

Hunter moved through the silent and dark farmyard. Every now and then he would trip and fall over some sort of rubbish on the uneven ground he would get up and move on. Suddenly a wet slurping, sucking sound, and moans could be heard. He’s head turned trying to locate the sound, and moans. They seemed to be coming from what looked like an old disused barn. Hunter noticed at a thin line of light could faintly be seen at the bottom of the door. He moved nearer to the doorway and quietly pulled the door open, the sounds were louder now. Hunter looked in the barn

What he saw, he could not believe.

Restrained over what looked like wooden horses in the stalls of the barn were men dressed from the neck down in tight black rubber. Their erect and rock hard dicks came out of a zipper in the front of the rubber suits. On each erect dick was a tube that seemed to move up and down the hard dicks. As Hunter watch too shocked to move, he saw white ropes of cum go from the piss-slits of the dicks, down the tube, and into bottles that were attached to a machine in the front of the stalls. Even as Hunter watched more, and more ropes of cum left the rubber men and went into the bottles. Hunter was in for another shock standing not far away, watching, was the tall well dress figure of Marcus the guy Hunter had come to England to meet.

The men in the black rubber let out more loud moans and groans as yet more cum was pulled from their dicks. “Oh, do shut up, it’s your own fault you’re all in this mess,” said the well-dressed Marcus to the rubber men. Hunter turned to leave, but came face to face with two more men. One was completely bald, of a slim build he was in rubber from the neck down. The other guy was of a heavy build he too was completely bald, but was also completely naked with. His erect cock stuck straight out in front of him. Before Hunter could say a word, or move, the naked guy’s fist hit Hunter full on the chin, and everything went black.

Hunter came round to find that he was sitting in a wooden chair in the barn, the rubber men were still moaning and whimpering as the machine continued to milk their cocks. Marcus was standing not so far away looking at Hunter. Hunter moaned and tried to stand up: that was when he discovered although he was not tied, or bound in any way he could not move at all.

“I wouldn’t waste your time trying, my power over you is now almost complete,” said Marcus still smiling down at Hunter. Although he could not move an inch, Hunter found that he could speak, “What the fuck is going on here, and what fucking power you on about.” Marcus did not answer Hunter’s questions, but asked one himself. “Hunter, how long have you been in Britain,” said Marcus a puzzled look came to Hunter’s face for the briefs of moment before he answered.

“About eighteen days or so. Why?” Came the reply from Hunter, Marcus smiled and shock his neatly cropped head, “I’m afraid you’re quite wrong there. It’s been more like eighteen months. Yes let’s see, it’s been in fact eighteen months one week and five days since you first landed in this country.” Hunter just stared at Marcus unable to believe what he had just heard.

Marcus saw the confused, loosed look on Hunter’s face. “Yes it’s true, in fact you didn’t even get to see the sights within a few hours of arriving you were undergoing your first of many hypnosis and mind control seasons. Within two weeks you were deep enough under my control to sever your life in the U.S and stay here,” said Marcus he moved nearer to Hunter.

“You don’t remember this, but I’ve had this degustation with you several times before but of cause afterwards you NEVER remember. But I have planted Hypnotic Triggers in your mind that will for a brief time let you remember,” continued Marcus Hunter just stared at Marcus as if he was completely mad. “I can see that I’ll have to show you,” he said looking harder at Hunter; Marcus said something to Hunter that he could quite not hear. Suddenly in Hunter’s mind time seemed to roll back.

Hunter stood in the arrivals hall of Stansted Airport and looked around, and wondered what he was going to do next. Hunter had come over to Britain to finally meet the guy he had been ‘chatting to’ on the net for over a year. It had taken constant pestering from Hunter too get the guy to agree to the meeting. And not for the first time Hunter wondered why the guy had wanted him to land at Stansted, instead of London Heathrow. As he collected his bags Hunter noticed a guy who seemed to be watching him. As he pushed his trolley out of the hall, Hunter got closer to the guy and saw that the guy was holding a card with his name on it.

Hunter walked over to the guy holding the card, “Marcus,” said Hunter unable to think of anything else to say. “Hunter,” asked the guy in reply, the two men smiled at each other and shock hands. Hunter looked at Marcus; he was just under 2 meters with neatly cropped dark hair, had a neat trim well-built body and dark wide eyes that seemed to burn into your brain if you looked at them for too long, Marcus was smartly dressed. Hunter was slightly less taller than Marcus and his body was not as tight or trim as Marcus’s, and Hunter’s eye were lighter in colour than Marcus’s.

Hunter followed Marcus out of the arrivals building into a fine British summer’s day: the rain seemed to be coming down in a thick sheet of water, Marcus seemed to be heading for a large car parked on the other side of the car park; by the time they arrived at the car Hunter was completely soaked through. Marcus seemed not to had noticed, or care; a young guy dressed in a black suit, white shirt and black tie jumped out the car and opened a door. Marcus signalled for Hunter to get in first.

Hunter climbed into the car, and heard the door slam shut behind him. He turned expecting to see Marcus behind him, but there was only Hunter in the back of the car. There was a glass panel between the back of the car and the two seats in the front; Hunter looked out of a window and saw Marcus and the guy in the black suit laughing and pointing at him. An odourless, colourless gas started to fill the back of the car; Hunter’s head started to spin and a roaring filled his ears, he barely noticed as Marcus and the other guy got into the front of the car and it drove away. A few second later and Hunter lost consciousness.

Hunter opened his eyes. He was shocked to find that he was no longer in the car but in what looked like some sort of strange lab. He was naked his hair was now cropped into a tight Horse shoe, and he was tied to some sort of metal frame. “What the hell is going on here?” he shouted, trying to get free of his bonds.

“Are, I see you’re awake now my little soon to be slave,” said Marcus, he then shone a fast flashing light into the bound Hunter’s eyes. The bound man felt an explosion of light take hold of his mind, and shortly everything went black. Hunter’s mind was now soon to be owned by Marcus, and soon to follow would be his body. After a few more minutes Marcus stopped the flashing light into the bound Hunter’s eyes.

“Hunter, I am going to count back from seven. Each time you hear a number, you will become more and more sleepy. “From now on you will hear only my voice,” said Marcus.

“SEVEN.”

“SIX.”

“FIVE, YOU ARE GETTING SLEEPY.”

“FOUR, YOU ARE GETTING VERY SLEEPY.”

“THREE.”

“TWO.”

“ONE.”

Hunter’s head fell onto his chest. Marcus stood and looked at Hunter bound to the metal frame he had a new idea of how to convert Hunter into a useful addition to his herd. Marcus went over to a computer in the corner of the room, and called up a web site. Once the site was on line, Marcus plugged an M.P 3 player into the computer he then clicked on a file on the site, Marcus then looked over the file quickly. He changed a few things on the file, he then chose another file, looked over it quickly and changed a few things on it; he then down loaded both files to the M.P 3 player. While the files was being down loaded, Marcus went back to stand by Hunter.

“Hunter, I want you to lesson to what I am saying,” said Marcus. “You are getting very, very, very turned on; you love the feel of metal on your skin, you love the feel of the metal frame you’re tied to.” As Marcus spoke Hunter’s dick slowly became semi-hard. “Good boy, you’re getting harder, and harder.” Hunter let out a low moan; his dick was filling with blood, it was nearly rock hard.

“You really, really want to cum but you can’t till I tell you, you can,” ordered Marcus Hunter’s dick was now rock hard, it was gently bobbing up and down; Hunter began begging to be let to cum. Marcus looked down at Hunter’s hard dick; it was sticking straight out in front of Hunter.

The mushroom shaped head of Hunter’s cock was a deep purple in colour, and a few drops of pre-cum could be seen in its piss-slit. “Boy when I say CUM SHOT to you, you will shot your load. You will not stop till you have completely emptied your ball-sacs.” Hunter just groaned.

Just then there was a bleep from the computer, Marcus went over to it the down loads were complete, he then call up another site chose a file, and then down loaded that file too. He went back to Hunter who was trying to get free, and pleading to be allowed to cum.

“CUM SHOT,” said Marcus. Hunter’s body went as straight as a board; he thrust his hips forwards and let out a loud cry.

“Aaaa fuckkk,” cried Hunter as he was finally allowed to have an orgasm, a large load of cum shot from his cock onto the floor in front of him. As soon as the first orgasm had finished the second one kicked in. “Fuck, no not againnnn,” screamed Hunter, as he felt the second orgasm started at the base of his balls. “Ooohhhh shittttt,” he moaned as he shot another load of cum. By now the pool of cum on the floor was getting bigger.

“No, not more. Pleasssss,” cried Hunter as he went into another orgasm. After this orgasm hit a peak, and more cum shot slowly onto the floor; Hunter made no more noise, he just hung limply on the frame, covered in sweat, the orgasms went on and on finally he stopped Cumming. Marcus looked at the large pool of Hunter’s cum on the floor and smiled. Suddenly there was another bleep from the computer.

Marcus went over to the computer, and closed it down he then unplugged the M.P 3 player and then plugged in some headphones. He then went back to Hunter, and placed the headphones onto his head, and turned the M.P 3 player on. Hunter was now too weak to resisted, his mind just took in whatever was on the disk, his eyes slowly glazed over.

“You fucking basted,” Hunter screamed at the smiling Marcus, the rubber guys were still being milked but their moans and whimpers had dead down a bit. “You always say that when you remember our first meeting,” laughed Marcus Hunter so wanted to punch Marcus’s lights out, but he still couldn’t move. “Well now, now you ‘remember’ your arrival and first stage of hypnosis and mind control. What about you ‘remember you first blow-job,” said Marcus he again said something that Hunter did not quite get; once again in Hunter’s mind time rolled back.

Hunter woke naked on the floor of a hotel room, his head aced and his dick was throbbing. Just then the room’s door opened and a bald headed guy in a black rubber suit walked in, Hunter looked up. Before Hunter could say, or did anything the guy pulled down the zipper in the front of the rubber suit he was wearing. His rock hard cock fell out. Hunter got onto his knees; he opened his mouth and swallowed the whole of the guy’s rock hard dick. A very tiny part of his fucked mind told Hunter that what he was doing was wrong, but he still sucked on the guy’s cock.

Hunter gagged on the cock in his mouth, he pulled off the cock, and the guy slapped his face. Hunter opened his mouth again and swallowed the guy’s cock again. This time he didn’t gag, Hunter started to move up, and down the guy’s cock. Again, and again Hunter went up, and down the guy’s cock. Still a small part of Hunter’s mind saying no, this is wrong, I’m not gay. But Hunter could not stop himself; he had to suck the hard dick he saw.

By now the guy’s cock was about too shot it’s load, the guy ached his back, and let out a loud cry. A large amount of spunk shot from the guy’s cock deep down Hunter’s throat.

The files that Marcus had downloaded from the web were from sites that made so called “HYPNOTIC TRAINING AND MINDCONTROL PROGRAMMES”. Marcus had downloaded three such programmes onto the M.P 3 player. One of the programmes made a person listening to it a cock sucking cum addict they would suck any hard dick offered to them. Hunter fell unconscious onto the floor.

In the barn the milking of the rubber men was completed the men lay limply over the wooden horses, the milking tube was removed from each guy in turn, by the guy who had driven the car the day Hunter had arrived. The guy like the other guys in the stalls was encased in a black rubber suit. Hunter was still in the wooden chair still unable to move. “Now I think you should remember you’re first dildo fucking,” said Marcus again something was said that Hunter did not quite hear, in his mind time seemed to roll back.

Hunter came round to find that he was naked with a gag was in his mouth, his wrists and ankles were tied to a wooden frame joined to the top of the bench he was bound too; straps across his chest bound Hunter to the bench. With his legs up in the air, his dick, balls, and arse were in a very exposed condition. Hunter could also feel that his mind was clearer now than it had been in quite a while, so he knew how vulnerable he was. He screamed and shouted at Marcus, but only muffled sound could be heard through the gag. He pulled on the robes tying him to the frame, but could not free himself.

Marcus walked over to Hunter, in his hand he was holding an evil looking plastic dildo, it must have been at least 12?—13? inches long, and was wider than a normal dildo; the head of the dildo was a clenched fist. Marcus got straight to the point. “I’m going to fuck you with this little thing, here. I know that you’re not use to being fucked in fact my information is that you’ve never been fucked in your whole. Well this little number will cause pain in the tightest of virgin hole. Also it will help spread the lube deep inside of you; the added drugs in the lube will soon have you back as a mindless slave.”

Marcus walked nearer to Hunter, holding the dildo. A look of horror crossed Hunter’s face, as Marcus drew nearer. Marcus placed the head of the dildo into Hunter’s arse. Hunter groaned into the gag, as Marcus began to insert the dildo. Soon, Marcus had the dildo half in, and half out of Hunter. Marcus was right, the dildo was causing him pain, and Hunter pulled hard in his bonds, but only managed to give himself rope burns. Marcus had not pushed the dildo in, or pulled it out, for over five minutes. Hunter hoped that Marcus had finished, suddenly in one rapid thrust Marcus pushed the rest of the dildo into Hunter. The dildo was then pulled almost out and then forced all the way back in. Hunter then started to fuck Hunter’s arse as fast as he could.

Hunter’s body shook as the dildo was fucked in, and out of him. Hunter could actually see his stomach moving to make room for the large plastic intruder, suddenly Hunter felt an even worse pain, as something inside of him opened up, and the dildo slid further into his guts, his eyes bulged with the new pain. Still the intruder made its way, in and out of Hunter. An awful throbbing, burning feeling started to spread from inside Hunter’s sore stretched butt; it slowly spread throughout Hunter’s body. His head was spinning, he couldn’t think straight; he was losing control of his mind. ‘It’s not fair, just not fucking fair!’ thought Hunter, as he fought to keep control. But with one final push of the dildo, Hunter lost the battle, he became a mindless slave.

The stalls in the barn were now empty; all the rubber suited men had been removed from the stall. Another group of rubber suited men were brought into the barn, the zippers in the front of their suits were open their dicks hanging out. One by one each guy was bound to a wooden horse in the stalls; one all the guys were bound down a tub was placed on each of their dicks then the machine was turned on. Even now still unable to move, all Hunter could do was sit, and watch.

Once the milking had begun Marcus walked back over to Hunter and looked down at him. “Now then where were we? Are yes you’d just remembered you’re first dildo fuck. I do love these times when you remember. It’s a pity that you can’t remember all the time,” said Marcus Hunter wanted to speak but Marcus continued talking. “Time is short, it’ll soon be your time for milking; but I have one more memory for you to briefly have. And to tell you what you’ve been up to in those eighteen months you’ve been here.” And yet again Marcus said something that Hunter did not quite hear, in Hunter’s mind time seemed to roll back.

Hunter opened his eyes and looked up; he was back in that strange lab again Marcus was standing near to Hunter. Hunter was tied on his front over what look like a wooden horse, his legs and arms were restrained to the four legs of the horse by leather restraints, two leather straps went across Hunter’s back holding him helpless to the horse. By the wooden horse was what looked like a machine for milking cows, on Hunter’s cock which hung out of the front of the rubber suit, was a clear plastic cylinder inside of which was a sleeve of latex? The cylinder was placed on Hunter’s cock, right down to his large ball-sacs, suction held the tube in place. Tubing ran from the top of the cylinder to bottles on the side of the milking machine.

Marcus turned on the machine, it started to stroke and suck on Hunter’s dick. “The machine will milk you dry, but before each orgasm the machine will hold back 3 times before allowing you to climax,” said Marcus as he watch Hunter pump his first of many loads of spunk into tub , it was sucked into a bottle attached to the side of the machine. A wet slurping, sucking sound and moans of pain and happiness from Hunter were all that could be heard. “I have to leave for a while, but Newman will be here to keep an eye on you,” said Marcus as he left the lab.

Newman a heavy built guy, who was completely bald and also completely naked, walked into to the lab, stroking his first hardening member. He stood by the wooden horse looking down at Hunter.

1.30 A.M, Marcus came back into the lab; Hunter was still on the machine and was nearly skunked out. However, amazingly Hunter’s organ was still upright and hard, bobbing and weaving slightly as the machine continued to slurp and suck Hunter to his next orgasm, now each orgasm hurt more, and more but there is no let up till the machine was turned off. The only sounds Hunter could now make were low moans and cries of pain. Marcus sent Newman away, and looked down at Hunter. “Not long now my friend, before it is all over,” smiled Marcus.

“Hey, no!, no!. Pleazee...stop this thing!... sucking and sucking...I’m cuuum..ohhhhh,” was all Hunter could moan before he shot his fist dry shot. There was a no letup in the suction of the tube on his sore throbbing cock. “Oohhh... it feels likeee... hard again....oh cummm,” cried Hunter, as he dry shot for the second time. “Nnno...oh cummmm,” was all Hunter could managed to said as he dry shot a third time and then passed out.

Hunter sat in the chair with a defeated look on his face, deep down he knew that he could never escape Marcus’s power over him. “Well now those last lot of cows,” said Marcus nodding towards the rubber suited guys being milked, “Are dry shooting. So while they being removed to make way for the next batch of which you’re one, I’ll think you should be unable to speak till I say you can,” suddenly Hunter found that not only could he not move, but now he could not speak ever.

“Unlike the other cows, I gave you some freewill oh you couldn’t go very far from me. But you did appear to the outside world to be just your normal every day sort of guy.” A loud cry from one of the rubber guys was heard, but Marcus took no notice he carried on speaking. “Your folks back home did not notice anything was wrong when after only a week, you phoned them and told them that you were going to live here permanently. Your boss on the other hand did think that something was not quite right. However you took care of the guy he sent to bring you back.”

Hunter looked at Marcus in horror, “No nothing like that,” said Marcus seeing the look on Hunter’s face. “No, you see one of the many things you do while under my Hypnotic control is to entrap other guys to become new members of my herd. The guy your boss sent over became a very ‘willing’ member after our little chat. He put your boss’s mind at rest, a week after returning home he quit his job, returned here and is now one of my best cum producers, after you that is.” All of this was too much for Hunter to take in but Marcus carried on talking. “Now I’m afraid it’s time for you to earn your keep as it were. But one last thing before you start as it were.”

“You have entrapped many hot guys in your time under my control, but none as hot as your own three brothers. They to became ‘willing’ members of the herd after a little chat,” said Marcus as he moved nearer to Hunter, “Stand man-cow,” ordered Marcus, Hunter rose to his feet, but was still unable to speak. “Right now strip,” snapped Marcus Hunter started pulling off his clothes, in seconds Hunter’s clothes were in a pile on the floor; he stood before Marcus in a tight black rubber suit, which he had been wearing under his clothes. While Marcus had been talking yet another group of rubber suited men had been brought into the barn, and bound over the wooden horses in the stalls. Marcus pulled down the zipper in the front of Hunter’s rubber suit, his cock flopped out. “Come man-cow,” ordered Marcus as he walked away.

Hunter followed Marcus down the row of stalls, at the far end of the row Marcus stopped by three of the stalls, Hunter stopped behind Marcus and looked in the stalls. Hunter knew that the three guys in the stalls were his two older brothers and his younger brother; but Hunter could not remember their names. “I told you that your brothers were part of my herd now, thanks to you,” said Marcus as he guided Hunter into an empty stall next to his brothers. Marcus bound Hunter to the wooden horse and slipped a tube onto his cock. “When before the machine starts milking your cock, I’ll just say I’ll see you in about seven weeks’ time, after you’re refilled your ball-sacs with another load of man-milk. And oh everything I’ve told you and you’ve remembered will vanish with your first orgasm. But don’t worry there’s a trigger in your mind that will lead you back to the farm in seven weeks’ time. So we can go through the whole thing again. Oh you can now speak.”

Marcus turned on the machine; Hunter and the other rubber suited guy let out a loud moan as the suction started. As his first orgasm built up, Hunter felt more and more of his memories and what Marcus had told him slip away; and as he cried out and shot his first load Hunter once again became just another member of Marcus’s herd of cum-cows.

The End: