The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hyphosetized

For a long time, I’d had a crush on my math teacher, Miss Williams. She rarely wore hose to our high school sophomore level math class—often jeans and a sweater. Once in a while, she would have hose on, but with a long dress or pants. When those times occurred, I would go home on the bus, go up in my room, and masturbate thinking of her legs covered in nylon under her pants or long dress.

One day, I was going through the attic at my house and discovered an old box. Curious, of course, I opened it up and found a necklace—solid gold with a small symbol on it. I put it on and instantly felt a small headache as the air pressure in the room seemed to change. I fell down a bit and knocked over the box, and a small piece of paper was inside. It described how the necklace could be used to control one person and one person only, mind and body. I thought it was dream, but could not wake up. Then, I remembered back a couple years ago, walking in on the famly talking about something but being quiet when I walked in the room—all I learned was that there was a family secret that had caused some problems somehow—basically very little. Wow, this must be it. I thought this was so silly, but just because you don’t believe in something doesn’t make it untrue. I read the paper carefully several times, and by the time it came time to bed, I was so excited I could barely sleep. I jerked off a couple times to feel sleepy...

...and when I woke up the next morning I got to school as quickly as I could .I knew obviously who I wanted to control. My heart was racing as I nearly ran through the halls looking for the lovely Miss Williams. She was somewhat short, but had beautiful legs and a very pretty face, with shoulder length curly blonde/brown hair that she did nicely.

It was 7:47, I was two minutes late for first period when I spotted her unlocking a classroom. She was wearing jeans, white sneakers, and a white t-shirt. That would soon change. I ran up to her and stopped, catching my breath—I was so excited that I did not want to waste any time! She looked at me and told me I was late for first period, I had better go, because school policy says if I’m 8 minutes late, I get a detention. I asked her why she wasn’t teaching class, and she said she didn’t teach until third period.

I told her I needed to discuss something her with her in private. She agreed, thinking something was wrong and we went in the classroom together. My heart beat so hard as I closed the door behind us. Then, I pulled the necklace from under my shirt and held it in my hands, as per the instructions I had found. I then said “Master Am I”, as per instructions as well, as I grabbed her hand. She looked at me, shocked for a moment, before reeling back a few steps. She grabbed her head like she had the worst headache before looking into my eyes...and then she was still.

“Miss Williams?” I asked. She had a blank look on her face for a moment before replying.

“Yes?” She asked.

“Are you okay?” I replied.

“Yes,” she responded normally, “fine.”

I felt short of breath my heart was racing so hard, but I had to try.

“Miss Williams, you will obey everything I say” I said quickly.

“Alright”, she replied back, quite simply.

I couldn’t believe this!

I quickly leaned in closer to her and began to touch her all around. I ran my hand all over her face, her neck, and down to her breasts, which I grabbed awkardly. She made no move to stop me as I grabbed her crotch, the bulge in my pants about to explode. Still nothing. I then instructed her that she was to go to my classes and have me excused for the day from all my classes, and then she was to go the office and make up an excuse to leave for the day. I left her to the office to do this, and told her to be creative. It didn’t matter what she said to me, as long as she was ready to leave. She came back a few moments later, and I instructed her to get in her car.

Soon, we were on the freeway in her car, with her behind the wheel, and I was molesting her body in any way I could imagine. At one point, I had her pull off to an exit into an alley way, and I had to her stop. I brought her face into mine and kissed her hard. We made out for a moment before I told her it was time to get her into some pantyhose.

We went back into her apartment—she lived alone. I told her to go straight to the bed room, and had her open her pantyhose drawer. To my disappointment, she only had three pairs of control top pantyhose, two tans, a white,and a black. I told her to disrobe and put on the black pantyhose.

As she slid each leg of the pantyhose up, I rubbed and massaged her leg up higher and higher right at pace with her progress in putting them on. As soon as they were on, I rubbed her legs over and over and kissed her hard. This was incredible enough, and my heart felt like it was going to implode, but she was reacting like a dead fish. I instructed her to get turned on more and more as I touched her nylon clad legs, and that did the trick—she began to moan and squirm as I rubbed my sweaty palms and fingers across her knees, thighs and crotch. I even grabbed her foot and began to suck on it. The friction was instense as I continued to molest her and make her my own toy, on top of her—on her own bed.

Through the kissing, I asked her if she had any high heels. She said only flats, and I glanced over to a small gathering of footwear in the corner—nothing sexy at all. I told her that once we were through, we’d go shopping. She had a 10,000 dollar limit on her Mastercard, and had lots of room still left on it in response.

Her crotch was getting so wet as I contined to play with it. I ripped the crotch open with her help and pulled my underwear off as I stuck my stone rigid steel into her. She moaned as it went in, and only after a few moments of pumping did I cum.

I lay on top of her for a few moments, sweaty, before getting off her. I instructed her to put on a pair of white pantyhose, white flats, and shorts with a tanktop. I always liked the look of pantyhose and shorts, and she had the body for it. I picked out white shorts for her to wear, they were tight on her and very short. As soon as she was dressed, I dressed myself, but not before wrapping my body around her hosed legs again, licking the nylon up and down and kissing her. Before long, I was wound up again, and had her give me a blowjob—she leaned down and sucked on my once more rigid cock. I told her to look at me and I came, looking into her submissive bright blue eyes.

After cumming twice within 10 minutes, I was a little sore. Also, by this time, it was 11am and the mall was open. We went to Victoria’s Secret, Fredricks, Express, and the Limited before coming home with bags and bags of pantyhose, high heels, mostly open toed (I love the look of pantyhose on women with open toed shoes) along with short skirts, daisy dukes, and all sorts of tight t-shirts.

For the rest of the day I had her model for me and we fucked at least fifteen more times that day alone. The next day, and from that day forth, she wore pantyhose every day to school, and every day I stayed after school to rub her legs, and get the occassional blow job or fuck. Often times, she wears the high gloss nylons that I love so much. All the students and staff members stare at her legs, but I get to partake.

That was three years ago. At the moment, she is on her knees, her gleaming black nylons stretched tight across her thighs and she is lightly sucking me, wearing a tight spandex maid outfit we found at Fredrick’s, and 8 inch black mules, with the heels pointed backward toward the wall. Her face, caked with make-up, is looking at me intently as I type. We’re married, and she’s my eternal slave. She’s hyphosetised, and loving every moment of it—because I told her to.