The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hyphosetized II

Working diligently on the computer, Karina worked to update the PHPHETISH website for yet another day. An attractive brunette, lovely legs crossed, Karina wore suntan pantyhose under her blue jeans and brown mules. She was hired to bring PHPHETISH into the 21st centry by connecting the company with the Internet. Who knew what such a connection would bring....

She loved pantyhose, always had. Surrounding her were employees of PHPHETISH who all shared a love of pantyhose—all the women on staff wore hose to work every day. She especially enjoyed when she got to run camera on some of the newest fetish videos.... foot teases drove her crazy, and she often went home horny from her day job.

Today, as she worked on the computer, she suddenly recieved yet another e-mail from Chris. Although they had never met in person, Chris was a man who had began to e-mail back and forth with her about pantyhose. At first, Karina was just being polite, but she had grown rather fond of hearing from him—he seemed like a little unusual, but genuine.

She opened the e-mail from Chris and was surprised to learn that he was in LA for the week, visiting friends. He wished to get together with her and finally meet face to face. Karina blinked for a moment as she thought—no, she was far too busy—she wouldn’t be able to meet with him this week. After all, who knew his intentions, and she had a boyfriend. She replied back quickly, politely declining the offer. Within a second, the message was on it’s way and she returned to work.

A half hour later or so, she was interrupted as someone handed her the phphetishone, declaring that she had a phphetishone call. Upon answering, she learned who it was on the other end: Chris.

“Hi, sorry I can’t talk quite now, I’m really busy,” Karina began.

“You can take a break can’t you?” Chris replied.

As Karina thought “No” in her head, she was surprised to hear her own voice reply with, “Sure, why not?”

Karina didn’t understand what was going on as she found herself standing up, putting Chris on hold for a second before finding an empty room to continue the conversation. She picked up the reciever and continued the conversation.

“Good, now—I understand you’re busy this week, that’s totally cool, but it really would mean a lot for me to at least be able to talk face to face.... that isn’t too much to ask, is it?” Chris asked.

Again, inside her head Karina resisted, but less so than she had before....

“No, I guess it’s not. When would you like to meet?” Karina heard herself say. She wondered why her mouth would not obey her mind....

“How about tonight? My friend owns a really nice bar actually that we could meet at,” Chris responded.

Karina had plans with her boyfriend that night, nothing all that exciting, but plans nonetheless.

“...and could you be sure to wear pantyhose?” Chris asked before she had the chance to verbally respond.

Karina felt a slight tingle go down her back and between her legs. Her boyfriend didn’t dig pantyhose so much, and Chris did—going out with Chris might be more fun..... no, she must not think in such a way....but the idea of wearing pantyhose for Chris seemed more and more appealing as time went on......wait.......what was happening to her.....?

“Of course, Chris—I’ll wear pantyhose anytime” she heard herself say. Well, it was true....she loved pantyhose—that’s why she worked at PHPHETISH.

Her mind felt more and more foggy as she continued to listen to Chris’ voice... it was soothing to her....she couldn’t wait to see him tonight. Wait, didn’t she have plans tonight already? She couldn’t remember....

“....if you could wear like little khacki short shorts with suntan pantyhose or daisy dukes with suntan pantyhose, that’s be great. Actually I love high gloss hose with open toe heels....the higher the better. Some people don’t like that look, but I do—would you wear that? I’d consider it a personal favor...” Chris said as Karina listened, seeming to fall into the phphetishone itself. She kept rubbing her pantyhose covered foot, her mule half off, dangling off her feet...

Karina told herself it wouldn’t hurt to make Chris happy, would it? She figured she could whip up an outfit like that with little trouble.

“Sure,” she replied, “I don’t want to make you unhappy during your stay or anything” Karina replied.

“Great,” as Chris began to conclude the call, “meet me at 9pm” and he proceeded to tell her which bar, along with directions.

By the time Karina hung up, she couldn’t wait to meet Chris. After all, he had been so nice to her!

Karina got out of work as soon as she could and dashed to the mall to find new clothes....she wanted everything to be new and sexy and perfect. Upon going back home and getting dressed in her little shorts, glossy hose, and high opened toed mules, she was almost late to get to the bar. On the way there, she began to doubt why she was going. Why was she meeting this guy she’d never met? Why did she spend all that money.

She contined her inner monolouge as she got out of the car and walked toward the bar. As she opened the door she realized she had completely forgotten plans with her.....

.....and there he was, it was Chris. She recognized him from a picture he had sent her in an e-mail. At first, she hadn’t been impressed, but he looked different somehow...sexy.... He was leaning against a table right by the entrance, waiting for her. She walked up to him...he smelled good.

“Wow, Karina—it’s nice to finally meet you! Hey, you look great!!” Chris said.

“Thanks,” Karina replied, “I just bought it—pantyhose and all.”

“The hose look great, may I inspect?” Chris inquired.

Karina grinned and stretched out her leg. His hand ran up her knee to her thigh and back down again. Her whole body got warm at his touch. Chris then led her to a table, where upon being seated, his hands returned to her legs, rubbing again and again. While they talked, both his and her eyes kept glancing down to the way the lights througout the bar gleamed brightly on her glossy pantyhose, his hand exploring every inch of the newly purchased nylon...

Karina kept listening to what he had to say as he massaged her legs...where he had gone to college, that he had studied film like she had in school, and how he was working on mastering the art of mind control. He talked about studying mind control with monks in Tibet....but it didn’t matter to her, all she cared about were his eyes, his wonderful green eyes that she felt locked onto.

Her mind was cloudier than ever as she realized suddenly she was walking out of the bar into the cool evening, being led by the hand to Chris—leading her into a limo.

She blinked and again she found that some time had passed, and she was in the middle of kissing Chris....his hands all over her body, her heels pressed against the side of the car. She suddenly felt his head leave her lips he traveled down, down, down....

...and whipped her shorts off. She giggled, when suddenly he ripped her pantyhose in the crotch. She felt his smile without seeing it as he discovered she wore no panties at all. She was upset for a moment, she’d paid good money for those hose.....but if it made Chris happy....

....she threw her head back and gasped in a quick load of air as she felt his tounge on her.....gently at first but continuing in an intense motion.....he was good.....she couldn’t think...too much fog, too much fog......it wasn’t just fog, it was....pleasure.

The pleasure was too much as she came—hard, again and again. Another sharp inhale and she suddenly realized his cock was inside of her...pumping hard...in and out.....

...every thought that tried to form in her head was lost at each thrust....it all felt so good....oh, she loved getting it while she wore pantyhose.... what else was better?

Moment later, or perhaps hours, who knew—it was all over, and she was kissing Chris in front of her doorstep...... his lips so warm as he pulled her close by her tight ass....

.....and she awoke in her bed. She shook her head. Had it all been a dream? Her head felt clear, but she couldn’t remember the other night. She looked at the clock—she was going to be late for work! She quickly dressed.

Upon arriving to work, she did her usual greetings and got to work, beginning to update PHPHETISH yet again. She worked for a bit before suddenly recieving an e-mail from Chris—the guy that e-mailed her sometimes. She went to open it, wondering what he wanted....

-End