The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HYPNO FANTASY DARK

By Hypno Witch Shiri

Here we go, and hold on, we are about to fly. My big post has caused a problem. Now the problem is not so much that people are disagreeing with me. The problem is the massive amount of E-mail questions that have shut down my E-mail again.

The questions all boil down to this. Please explain the mechanics in laymen’s terms of why people in the Hypno-Fetish feel this way and what does it mean.

For me to explain this I might end up giving away magickal secrets and possible techniques that I am not sure are appropriate. Upon thinking this through I feel that I do not have the right to withhold information to people that might hamper their own ability to evolve into something greater than what they are. Therefore I can say that in order to evolve then certain understandings regardless of the ramifications of such information do allow for expectable risk pertaining to powers of mind and the use of such abilities either morally and ethically or with bad intentions per say.

I will not say that the information will give such abilities to control others and I will not say it will not, as the explanations that everyone is looking for will require me to get damn close if not give it away.

What you should expect as you read this document will be in the sense of a strange feeling of being and I ask you not to be worried as I promises not to do anything in this document to hurt anyone but only to give the explanation thereof by use of examples and mild hypnosis directly or indirectly induced to the reader depending upon where my idealism takes me as I write. If for at any time you become frighten or scared simply stop reading and go no further. The problem here is that in order to understand what it is I hope to give I must put you face to face with these feelings and emotions and have you in a way experience them. I would have to say that some of you may not be ready for such a thing and the idea of feeling safe by slowly easing yourself into the Hypno-Fetish may be of more comfort than suddenly being faced with the impending situation. So I say if you are scared to obtain the services of a Hypno-Domme or you are afraid of reading the stories and if you even have problems at looking at the manipulated pictures of hypnotism then just save this document for a later time. The majority of people who will be afraid of this document might just be those people who in some cases have negative comments about the fetish and those Dommes who participate in the act of implying hypnotic procedures for control.

Please understand that the things that are about to occur can in no way be explained in a physical sense of being. The psychology behind this understanding will only contribute to more confusion as any good psychologist does his best to psychoanalyze the particulates and pretty much shred it apart with associative behavior explanations that in the end will simply be an injustice to the enjoyment of the Hypno-Fetish as a whole or for the individual. Otherwise don’t try to explain what you feel, just enjoy it and I will do all the work for you. In the end if you feel you must run this material through the confines of your favorite psychology book then have at it but for now I am running this show and I want you to experience the ride.

Some of the things that you will read will be awful but I want you to just stay with it if you can handle it as in the end I hope to induce an epiphany of understanding that will help you to move forward in something that we all love… I wish you luck with this and me to.

Let’s go ahead and start. It is to my belief that people in the interest of the Hypno-Fetish are indeed a different breed of people. I will also contend that for the vast majority of you this interest started at an early age and I am sorry but I am going to take you back to that early age. I call this the age of magick a time when magick was very much a real experience in your life. Santa Clause existed as well as the Easter Bunny and so on and so fourth. You had to have the closet door closed before you went to bed at night so that the bogger man would not get you- after all things live in your closet and peak out at you when you are asleep. Only mommy and daddy have the strength to defeat such things because they are so bold and smart and no one is more powerful than mommy and daddy.

I would like you now as you read to take three deep breaths and just relax if you would into the words. No I am not going to hypnotize you we are just going to play a game. It’s a good game. I want you to use the power of your mind to not imagine but to make mental pictures of what I write. Imagining is something you do when you daydream of driving a sports car or pretend to be superman or woman and it simply will not give you the results I plan to instill. Superman does not exist and you will never have a Lamborghini but you do have these feelings and small made up still pictures in your mind are good false memories that have never taken place. After all when you remember your childhood only bits and fragments of these memories come to mind. Do you remember first grade? What picture just came up? I can guarantee it was just a small fragment of something special to remember like coloring, or your teachers face and not a long drown out imaginative movie of memories. So, no imagination, just mental pictures so I can control you and your mind will not wonder.

Take those three breaths again nice and slow as you relax and open your mind to a picture of you and your mom shopping in a grocery store you are five years old. Very good, now I want you to see a stranger who walks up to your mother and asks her something. Stop now and close your eyes and pull up those two pictures in chronological order. Doing good and now I want you to see a very sexy teenage girl approach you and kneel down to talk with you. She seems so friendly and fun. She has such a personality and charisma about her. The more you pay attention to her the more you are drawn to her. See that picture now in your mind. You feel that she is trying to draw your attention away from your mother. Now you should not need to worry because mom is a very powerful and a smart person but when you turn to her again you see the man swinging a watch in front of her and she is following it back and fourth as she is unable to stop. Now picture in your mind her eyes helplessly going back and fourth in this picture… Close your eyes and do it now. Now picture yourself saying to her. “Mom? Are you ok?” And you’re hearing from the teenage girl… She can’t hear you anymore. Close your eyes and experience this now. Good. Now don’t be upset by these feelings, as I know you have felt something similar before but I want you to reread this again and close your eyes and run through the pictures again. Now picture the girl suddenly putting her hand over your eyes and then removing it as you find that your eyelids are broken and will not open. Close your eyes and see yourself struggle to get your eyes open in the picture. Very good and after a minute your eyes open up and your mother and the teenage girl as well as the stranger are gone…. You are all alone and your mother has disappeared. Think about how weak you realize your mother is and how helpless you were to stop the teenage magick girl. Let’s make things worse.

Think about a time in your childhood where you did feel insecure, a time when mommy and daddy did not seem to be in control. Perhaps a bully said they would do something to your mom or dad if you told on him. It could be crime or just anything. Whatever it was just think and remember the earliest time. Could even be a dream. There is something. There always is. Was it an operation on your parent or dangerous event?

Picture if you will that you are having a get together with a bunch of your friends. You have had this get together with all these people many times before but tonight something is different as one of your friends has brought another friend with her. This man that she has brought is very handsome and has charmed everyone in the living room. You know better though and believe him to be a fraud or a fake. The truth is that you don’t measure up and you are jealous of the fact the he is making eyes at your wife but out of good manners you continue to be nice. Close your eyes and make several of these pictures now. You’re doing fine. I want you to notice how everyone pays attention to him as he explains that he is a hypnotist and your wife volunteers to be hypnotized by this man. This man begins by holding a sparkling crystal in front of your wife and you notice a stupor on her face and then a strange grin of overwhelming satisfaction more than what you can ever begin to give her. Close your eyes and see it now. Very good. Now, I want you to see your friends laugh at you as your wife falls to her knees and professes her love to him and will never be yours again ever as he leaves with her out the door and you couldn’t do anything to stop him. YOU LOST HER!

You are doing fine and you should be feeling some fear and anger and hopelessness even though these things are not for real. Let’s make it worse. Just fall deeper with me. We can do this together.

You are five years old and you sit down with your mom and dad at the breakfast table before school. Everyone is laughing and it’s a good morning. Mom gets up and walks over to the toaster and she presses down on the handle to make your toast. You notice her messing with the toaster, as the device is not working properly. Close your eyes and picture these things now. Very good. Suddenly you notice that mother is not moving and is just standing there with her hand on the toaster. She looks strange and distant. The lights start to flutter and you stand up and walk over to her. You slowly begin to reach out your hand to touch her and you hear quick movement behind you and you feel a strong hand grab yours and you are pulled away by your father who starts screaming OH GOD! OH GOD! This is the last memory of seeing your mother. Close your eyes and see these pictures now.

Now close your eyes and count backwards from ten to one and with every number I want you to let this feeling grow. Very good. I realize this is awful but let’s make it worse and add sexy to it.

You are working in the technician’s booth at a stadium during a rock concert. There are thousands of teens and adults down below cheering on the band. Without notice five women rush inside the booth and one holds a gun to your head. They are all dressed in leather pants and black leather tops. They look like they mean business, as they seem to have a plan. They are bold sexy and beautiful. One girl opens a small briefcase and pulls two wires out. She plugs the wires into the board and starts turning dials and pressing buttons in the briefcase. You look out the window and you see strange lights on the stage. You see people beginning to scream as the music stops. You realize they are all going to be done in. You think to yourself that all the people need to do is stop looking. You realize now that they can’t. Close your eyes and see this now. You’re doing good you just keep reading. You notice that people’s clothes are catching fire from some kind of microwave invisible heat from some device on stage. They don’t run because they are so hypnotized by the lights they just burn without realizing it. The girls in the booth turn and look at you with big smiles as none of this bothers them in the least. Close your eyes and see it now.

As you read this document I want you to picture that I am doing something to you with the words in this document that you do not realize. Perhaps I have a hidden agenda with all my stories and writings and with this DoCuMeNt I am turning something on within your mind that you are helpless to stop. As you read this document your impending doom is coming closer and closer. Of course you would not believe something like that, the idea of me turning you insane as you read this. I am just pulling your chain. You just keep reading this document more and more don’t stop now. We can do it together. This will be the last example. Hold on now to these feelings. We can do it together. Just keep reading and soon you will not notice anything that disturbs you even though something is going to happen to you.

Picture yourself in a room with one chair that you are sitting in. The chair is in the center of the room. A door opens in front of you and the girls from the concert walk in. You are handcuffed to the chair. The girls are holding diamond pendants in their hands. The diamonds are about the size of a golf ball. They all have the same smiles and they are all staring at you. They are holding the pendants so you can’t see them but you know what they are. Your mother walks in. She is holing the toaster and the stranger is with her. They to are also holding something in their hands. You just keep reading now. Don’t stop. We can do this together. You see the sexy teenage girl who shut your eyes walk in the door. She is standing there also staring at you. You notice all your friends from that night at the get together walk in with the hypnotist who is holding hands with your wife. They are all holding something in their hands. Just keep reading! A five year old walks in and you realize it is you at the age of five. He to is also holding something in his hand. You are almost there; just keep reading it wont hurt. We can do this together. A woman walks in the door. She is wearing a silver dress with millions of sparkling sequence all over it. Her eyes are green and her face beautiful and mysterious and she looks powerful. Everyone moves out of her way and she walks up to you. She stands before you and raises a diamond pendant as everyone in the room also raises their pendant. At least now you will be one of them. At last you will be powerful like them. The beautiful woman says…. You are getting sleepy. They suddenly drop their pendants and begin to laugh at you. You are so far away from being one of them. Your mother is laughing your friends the girls the stranger and even your five-year-old self. You are so far away from being them. They are so smart and powerful as you sit in the chair helpless.

Another woman walks in and all the laughing stops. The woman is a Hypno-Domme. She tells everyone to get out, as I am the one who is running this show. They all leave and you have noticed that the handcuffs have fallen off and you sit there free. She tells you I can make you feel this anytime I wish. Stand and walk with me I will take care of you and they will not laugh anymore you belong to me now.

There is no doubt that some of you will say that if you enjoyed something like this then you have issues. Some will say that this behavior is self-destructive. Some couldn’t read this and would like yours truly to seek therapy. Professional hypnotists not in the Hypno-Domme or Hypno-Fetish community will probably want to fist fight me.

I like these feelings. I am under hypnosis right now as I write this. This would be the dark aspect of my mind. We are exposed to them on the news and in movies plus T.V. Just because everyone else is so closed minded to these feelings and they live their lives in a model that today’s society has assigned to them being what the masses feel is appropriate behavior doesn’t mean I will follow. I do what I do and I am what I am. And you…. SUB…. Know what you are. You feel things in a different way than everyone else. You feel emotions of your choosing deeper. Most in the Hypno-Fetish do. You want these feelings to balance out with the happiness and sadness and even sexual arousal. The truth is that everyone here is one step away from something magickal, the next step to spiritual evolvement of power. Feeling these things and projecting them onto others gives me the ability to do what I do in my candle room as well as using thought forms and projecting these feelings onto others when I hypnotize. These feelings are power and when harnessed in proportions with magick it creates unbelievable results in your magickal doings.

I am sure some of you will say that the Hypno-Fetish is nothing like this for me and I say that I am happy for you. You enjoy just slowly letting go and allowing someone else to have control and it is sexual. Oh but it is so much more.

Picture if you would a Domme staring you straight in the eyes. You are feeling feelings of excitement and pleasure. Now, let’s picture that the more she talks the better you feel and the deeper you go. She is giving suggestions to your mind that allow for incredible sensations to occur in your body. Perhaps she will continuously increase sexual arousal. At first it is small but as she keeps building on the suggestions you find her voice to be more beautiful than anything you have ever heard. You find yourself going deeper and the arousal is out of control. You don’t really care that she has control or not. You only like the idea of spinning out of control and she pushes you further.

Why do you like these feelings? The unknown feels good. Fear feels good and to let go of the feelings that tell you that you must be in control all of the time feels good. To be loved by someone who gives you these feelings feel good. You are afraid of what will happen and when it does it feels wonderful and it is all because of this mysterious unknown that each and every one of us has a little bit of.

What does it mean? It means you can do things like astral projection. Leaving your body. I believe that subs in the Hypno-Fetish really would have a successful knack at this. Magickal spells and the use of psychic thought forms just magick in particular all I have to say is the sky is the limit because letting go and learning the duality is ninety percent of the battle.

I have hypnotized people into leaving their bodies before. Most people would say that it was the hypnosis and it never really happened regardless of what the subject feels. Fine with me because this kind of loss of control feels better than sexual and whenever it is given to you, whether by me or another Domme it becomes beyond remarkable. Just remember the dark feelings of hypnosis that got you to the point of where you are at because it will strengthen these experiences just like it does Magick and just like it does the sub that wishes to find himself under my spell and at my every whim.

When I walk down a busy street I sometimes ask myself. “How many people here feel the same way I do?” The answer is none. I can feel all these things and all they can do is run from them. But a select few like all of you can enjoy these wonders and new feelings for yourself as all the day regular people loose perspective on what truly matters.

So many material things, I have them all in one form or another. Cars money businesses and they will always be just that material crap. The greatest thing is within the very depths of your mind. So why do you feel this way? I am not afraid to say it. You are smarter than everyone else in that you know where to look for self gratification on all avenues of the human psyche and have discovered that these abilities could lead to something greater for yourself as everyone else expects their money and net worth to do it for them. You’re much more and I am proud to be a part of all of you.

I hope this either helps or brings up more discussion. My problem is that I think so fast that I am unable to type at my train of thought. I should have used a tape recorder. If anyone has questions about this go ahead and E-mail me and we can see what we will do.

With love
Shiri