The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypno Heroine

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. I decided to give a spin on the super-heroine stories that have been popping up lately. Hope I’ve succeeded. Enjoy.

The skyscraper was one of the tallest in the city, a mixture of office buildings topped by a giant penthouse apartment, belonging to the CEO of the biggest industrial company around. It was a fabulous room, more opulent than many mansions, packed with paintings, vases from the Orient and furniture from the finest stores around. The actual inhabitants of the penthouse were out for the weekend, relaxing in Rome. They felt safe and secure leaving their penthouse behind. After all, it was on the top floor with a crack staff of security guards in the lobby, ready to move. The penthouse itself was protected by a slew of alarms and cameras, ready to give the alarm if anyone attempted to disturb it. All in all, it was impossible for a thief to enter undetected. But the Panthress wasn’t an ordinary thief.

She was a highly attractive woman, long black hair flowing behind her cowl. A dark purple mask covered her face but couldn’t take away her beauty. A costume of the same color covered her like a second skin, accenting every single luscious curve of her body, leaving little doubt as to whether or not she was naked underneath the thin cloth. She seemed to merge with the night as she moved, her body a faint shadow as she moved, making her way towards her objective.

She knew the best way to enter the penthouse was from the roof but the space between the roof and any other buildings wasn’t big enough. However, it was amazing what a little hang-gliding experience could do for you. It had been a bit tricky getting the rig to a nearby building and maneuvering through the high winds hadn’t been as easy as she thought, but the move paid off as her padded feet landed on the roof of the penthouse. The Panthress swiftly unhooked herself from the glider and moved towards the edge of the roof.

A few minutes and several lockpicks and miniature scanning devices and jammers later, the Panthress was stepping into the middle of the lavish penthouse. She circled around it, her eyes instantly catching the beautiful vases and paintings, her mind already working on what to take and how. She glanced up at a nearby security camera and smiled. She had already spliced some wires to ensure that the desk in the lobby would only see an empty apartment. The tape, however, would capture her entire theft, which was what she wanted. While the goods were nice, the reason the Panthress did this was the thrill, the exquisite feeling of stealing practically in plain sight, letting people know it was her with her traditional calling card. She could never get enough of that the almost sexual thrill of crime, something she never wanted to lose.

“I wouldn’t get too comfortable, Panthress,” a powerful female voice cut through the room. The Panthress spun around to see another woman move into the penthouse. She was a bit taller than the Panthress, with the same long dark curly hair. She was even more beautiful than the Panthress, however, her features sculpted as if by the gods themselves, which was actually pretty close to the truth. She wore a brilliant red and gold costume that ended by showing plenty of her long legs and a red eagle design along her rather hefty chest. A tiara of the same color, with a bright gold star in the center, lay on her head. Golden boots kept her sturdy and while she was gorgeous, she was also highly athletic, her strength seen by the full, yet feminine, muscles. She moved forward, her eyes never leaving the Panthress, shaking her head. “Believe me, you’re in for a different night of fun.”

“Amazonia,” Panthress muttered. “Jeez, what are you doing here? Thought you’d be hanging with your lesbo cousins or something.”

The heroine shook off the insult, her eyes never leaving the Panthress, who was moving back. “We do compare notes in the Justice Brigade,” she said. “Blackowl mentioned you might be coming to town and I felt it was only fair to check up on things for him while he’s on another case.”

“How’d you know I’d be here?”

“The owner of Felina Enterprises? It was too good for you to resist.”

The Panthress bit her lip, weighing her options. She was in good shape and wasn’t afraid of a fight but she knew her limits. She was only a thief, she was nowhere near Amazonia’s league. Better to leave and try again then to end up in jail. The Panthress moved quickly, striking out with a kick meant to knock Amazonia off-balance enough for her to get out. But the heroine was faster than the Panthress expected, grabbing onto her foot and pulling her off balance. The Panthress tried to lash out, her clawed glove going towards Amazonia’s face. The heroine easily caught it and twisted her arm, using it to pull the Panthress in close. Once she did, the powerful hero lifted the Panthress over her head and sent her crashing to the floor.

The Panthress moaned, the wind knocked out of her, trying to recover from the assault. Amazonia looked down on her, her mind racing with thoughts. At first, simply bringing the Panthress to justice seemed the right thing to do. However, looking at that spandex-clad body, Amazonia got another thought, one that could have several benefits for the public than another criminal behind bars.

Swiftly, the heroine moved down on the Panthress, her powerful legs pinning the villainess’s arms down. The Panthress shook her head, trying to clear it as Amazonia moved into her field of vision. The heroine concentrated and the star at the center of her tiara began to glow, a slow throbbing pulse that struck the Panthress right in the eye, a bright golden shaft of light that pulsed on and off into the Panthress’ vision. “Look at the star, Panthress,” Amazonia said in a commanding tone. “Look directly at the star. Look at it as it shines, as it glows. Look at the star, Panthress, you cannot look away from the star, you do not want to look away from the star. You want to keep staring at the star, Panthress, at the brilliant, glowing star. Watch it as it glows, Panthress, watch the star as it glows, watch the star, Panthress, watch the star.”

The Panthress’ struggles had ceased, her body growing limp as she stared at the glowing star atop Amazonia’s head, watching as it shifted slightly with Amazonia’s small head shakes. A wave of lethargy covered the Panthress’ body as she watched and she couldn’t help but feel incredibly tired as a feeling of relaxation began to come over her mind. The star’s magic powers were slowly causing the villainess to fall under Amazonia’s command. It was a power she rarely used, but one that had some great payoffs. This looked to be no exception.”

“Stare more and more at the star, Panthress and you will feel yourself growing more and more relaxed,” Amazonia continued to say in her soft tones. “So relaxed now, Panthress, so very relaxed. So relaxed now, Panthress that you will do whatever I say. You will do anything I say. You cannot fight me, Panthress, you don’t want to fight me. You must obey me.”

“Must....obey....”

“You are under my power.”

“I am under....your power....”

“You will listen to me and do what I say, correct, Panthress?”

“As you....say....” the villainess said, her glazed eyes focused only on the still glowing star. Amazonia moved off the entranced Panthress and reached down. After a little probing, her fingers found the small seal where the costume undid itself and pried it loose. “As you feel your costume being removed, you feel even more relaxed, Panthress,” Amazonia said. “You will feel aroused as well, very aroused. By the time you are naked, you will be devoted to me and you will want to obey everything I tell you to.” Amazonia soon pried the dark outfit off, pleasantly surprised to see the Panthress was naked underneath. Her full breasts were prominently displayed, the nipples already tight. The dark bush between her legs invited Amazonia’s touch and she could see her full ass was in terrific shape as well. Pulling off the mask, Amazonia could see a gorgeous face that looked even more beautiful in its slackened state.

Standing up, Amazonia swiftly undressed, her perfect body fully displayed. Her breasts were slightly larger than Panthress’s but didn’t sag at all, her pussy well-shaved, her inhuman body as glorious as it seemed. She left on her golden boots as well as the tiara, the star still pulsing its magic beams into the Panthress’s eyes. “Look at me, Panthress,” Amazonia said. “Look at my body. You want to touch my body, don’t you, Panthress?”

“Yes....”

“You love my body, Panthress.”

“Yes....”

“You love me, Panthress....”

“Yes...I love....you....”

“Then worship me, Panthress,” Amazonia said as she lowered herself down on her captive. She moved on top of the Panthress, their large breasts rubbing against one another as Amazonia kissed Panthress hard on the lips. The Panthress embraced the heroine, pulling her in close as they kissed, the Panthress claws raking along Amazonia’s back but failing to cut the superhuman skin. Amazonia was careful in holding the Panthress. She wanted to hold onto this beautiful woman as hard as she could, but knew if she did she’d snap her in half. Instead, she allowed the Panthress to hold her in tight as they continued to rub against one another, their pussies and breasts pushing together as they continued to kiss.

Amazonia moved down the Panthress’ body and to her ample chest. She pushed her face in between the lush breasts and began to lay kisses onto the supple curves. As she did, one of her hands moved down to the black bush in between the Panthress’ long legs, two fingers sliding into the pussy. Amazonia continued to lick at the Panthress’ tits, one hand rubbing the breasts as her fingers began to work inside the pussy. Centuries spent on a hidden island inhabited entirely by women had given her more than enough experience in how the female form could be pleasured and she put them to use as her fingers slid expertly in and out of the black-haired lips, juices beginning to stain the perfect fingers. Again, Amazonia was careful not to use her full strength, but could tell the effect this was having on the Panthress. The villain was moaning, her claws raking Amazonia’s indestructible back, weaving through her long hair as the heroine worked inside of her. The Panthress shuddered as she came, her cum spilling out right onto Amazonia’s waiting hand. As the wave of orgasm finished, Amazonia took her cum-stained hand and slid it along Panthress’ chest, leaving a wave of juice along her breasts.

Amazonia moved back and lay herself on the floor. “You feel so wonderful now, don’t you, Panthress?”

“Yes...God, yesss.....” The mesmerized woman said.

“You wish to thank me for making you feel like this, don’t you, Panthress?”

“Yes....”

Amazonia spread her legs, allowing her shaved pussy to be exposed. “Pleasure me, Panthress.” In seconds, the thief had her gorgeous face inside Amazonia’s pussy, her tongue sliding around the lips, trying to lick the terrific pussy before her. Amazonia leaned back and let her hands go to her breasts. She began to rub at her own tits as the Panthress licked at her like her feline namesake, her tongue lapping in and out of Amazonia’s clit and around her lips, trying to cover every inch of pleasurable skin. Amazonia pinched her own nipples and moaned, weeks of pent-up passion beginning to come loose under the Panthress’ ready tongue. She shuddered as she came, her orgasm much more powerful than any mere mortal, a fountain of juice striking the Panthress in the face, streaking her black hair but not ceasing her tongue-lashing at all.

When she recovered enough to move, Amazonia pulled herself away from the Panthress and looked down at her. “Listen to me, Panthress,” she said in her commanding tone. “You feel so incredibly good right now. So very good. You want to feel this good again, Panthress, you will do anything to feel this good again. I am going to tell you how you can feel this good all the time, Panthress, I can make you feel this good all the time. Just listen to me......”

It took a while for the news to circulate among the superhuman community and a while longer for it to be believed but soon it was common knowledge that the Panthress had apparently switched sides. Reports of her foiling the same sort of crooks and thieves that she herself once emulated was surprising but welcome. It soon appeared that the former villain had decided to fight the good fight and most law authorities welcomed her presence. One authority in particular kept a careful eye on her new protege, knowing how good it felt for her to be fighting crime instead of taking part in it. And how she would be more than willing to reward the heroine who had showed her the light.