The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hey readers! BDantes here. This is my first foray into mind control literotica writing. I’d appreciate any feedback (praises or constructive criticisms) at

HypnoHotties

Chapter 1

Another Saturday night wank session

That’s what Brian Fantom thought to himself as he clicked on incognito mode in his browser. He went to his favorite free porn site and began searching for his usual terms. Hypno. Mind Control. Brainwashing. These terms weren’t extremely popular ones, so Brian was unsurprised (though disappointed) to find no new videos uploaded with those tags.

If only he had someone from his school, Westgate University, to fulfill himself with. His mind conjured up images of all the attractive women he interacted with through the course of his life. Amanda, his slender blonde friend, in her bikini that one time the group went to the beach over Spring Break. Or maybe Sherry, that curvaceous brunette who sat beside him in his biology class. The one whose skirt always showed off her thick, shapely legs. The one who always arrived a few minutes to late class, and had to squeeze by him to her seat, giving him a good glance at her ass or tits as she did so…

Brian shook his head. His cock was definitely getting harder from these memories, but wanking to them ended up in frustration rather than satisfaction. It was merely a reminder that he couldn’t get the real thing. And how he wished he could.

Sighing, Brian went to another in his rotation of porn sites, hoping that they may have some new material. As he clicked on the site’s search bar, a pop-up made itself a new tab next to his current window.

Probably a cam site Brian thought to himself. They were the usual advertisement. He’d given cam girls a shot a while back but it quickly fell out of favor with him. Those kind of sites cost by the minute, and Brian was not a big fan of jerking off on a budget. Especially since it took paid time for the girls to agree to do what Brian wanted.

Brian moved his mouse over to the X on the pop-up’s tab. Before he clicked on it, his eyes unconsciously wandered over the webpage. It did look to be your typical cam site: the homepage was filled with boxes of women half-naked and in lingerie, flaunting their bodies and inviting men in to pay for some personal 1-on-1 time. Brian’s eyes focused in on a box in the top row, whose occupant was a curvy brunette bent over in a red thong, and…

Brian leaned in to look closer to the screen. The girl in that picture looked A LOT like his classmate Sherry. In fact, it looked identical to her. Brian’s heart started pumping faster, shooting more and more blood into his stiffening cock. It couldn’t be Sherry, could it? Brian hovered his mouse over the box, revealing the username SherryJones.

Brian thought back to his class with her. He really wasn’t sure what her last name was. He was more focused staring at her than at her papers. Jones seemed like a likely last name.

Brian clicked on the username, expecting a video of the cam girl to come up. Instead, a box appeared, reading “MEMBERS ONLY. SIGN-IN OR CREATE AN ACCOUNT TO ACCESS.”

No problem Brian thought, I’ll sign up to see if it’s her and that’s it

Brian closed the box and began searching the page for some sort of account registration button. It was then that his eyes saw the name of the site in the top left corner.

HYPNOHOTTIES.COM, it read, with the tagline: “Where YOUR crushes become lovers”

Brian couldn’t believe it. A cam site that catered to his kink? With a girl who looked just like his hot classmate? Not even thinking that it was odd how a site was able to target advertisement to him while in incognito mode, Brian clicked on the “About” tab at the top of the page. A box appeared that read:

“Welcome to HypnoHotties, where YOUR crushes become lovers. This site is for lonely hypnosis fetish enthusiasts who want to have the hottest sex on (and possibly away) from a computer screen.

Through a trade secret, HypnoHotties is able to make your fantasies come true (for a small fee). Simply choose someone you know from our menu who is online, let us do the rest, and they’ll turn into YOUR HypnoHottie!”

This description just left Brian more confused. It seemed hard to believe that a random website could just know who Brian knew in real life. And if it did, he doubted it could turn them into a “HypnoHottie”.

Brian exited out of the About box on the webpage. In its place, another box came up, reading “We see that you are new to HypnoHotties, care for a free trial?”

Brian considered it for a moment. What the hell, he thought, It’s free, so might as well try it. Plus, he was still interested to see if the girl on the front page really was Sherry.

Brian clicked on the Try Free Trial button. The site redirected him to a sign-up page, promising “one FREE HypnoHottie experience” with the creation of an account. Brian excitedly created a username and password.

With his account created, Brian went back to the homepage of the website. He saw that the Sherry lookalike was still featured at the top, and the site listed her status as online.

Time for the moment of truth

Brian clicked on the box for SherryJones. After a few seconds of loading, the screen switched to a video feed. And there in the feed was Sherry, Brian’s classmate. It was clearly her. She was sitting at a desk in what appeared to be a dorm room on-campus. She was wearing an athletic tank-top shirt that Brian had seen her wear to class before. The one that gave her just the slightest bit of noticeable cleavage, as her large breasts struggled out against the material.

But, she did not look as her picture had promised. No, instead of being bent over in a red thong, her head turned back to the camera, her face the perfect picture of obedience and submission, it looked like she was just…doing homework.

“What the fuck” Brian said out loud.

It was clearly her, and yet she was not a cam girl. Just a girl that happened to be on camera, and was unaware of it.

Brian felt a little creepy just spying on Sherry doing her homework. He was about to exit out of the video feed when he noticed a button at the button right corner labeled “Hypnotize!” Beside it was a counter that had a 1 beside it. Brian figured that accounted for the free trial he got.

Debating about the morality and the practicality of what he could do, curiosity got the better of him and he clicked the Hypnotize button.

Sherry was studying for her biology test in her dorm room. She had a printed study guide out on her desk, and beside it she had her laptop with her typed biology notes. She had been filling out the part of the study guide about evolution, when she looked back over at her laptop. She noticed that the light by her webcam was on. She found it odd, as that indicated that her webcam was in use, and she was most certainly not using it. Sherry thought to look into it, and make sure there weren’t any viruses on her computer.

Almost as soon as this thought crossed her mind, her laptop screen flashed, catching her attention. A pop-up appeared on her screen. In it was a rotating pattern of black and white spirals. Sherry found herself staring at the pattern. Something about it was attracting her gaze, and she couldn’t look away, but then again, she wasn’t thinking of trying to. In fact, she wasn’t thinking of anything. The pattern seemed to be wiping away at her mind. The pop-up slowly expanded till it covered Sherry’s entire laptop screen, then it seemed to expand beyond the screen until it enveloped Sherry in its mesmerizing glow. Inside and out, all that existed to Sherry was the pattern – no thoughts, no memories, no other sensations, nothing but the pattern.

Then, in her mind, the pattern started shifting. As she continued to stare at her laptop screen, she was only vaguely aware of the mental pattern depositing something inside her blank mind. It was almost as if the pattern was a portal, and through that portal, it was bringing new thoughts, and new memories to fill in the mental void that it had created. Whatever it was bringing in to her mind was not registering with Sherry, as she was still too preoccupied with the pattern on her laptop screen. She kept staring, and staring…

Her laptop screen flashed again, and the pattern disappeared. Startled, Sherry shook her head. She felt a vague feeling of grasping for a thought that had just escaped her. She had been thinking of doing something, but then something distracted her and she had momentarily spaced out. Now what was it that she had been about to do?

She then noticed the light at the top of her laptop screen, indicating that her webcam was on. Of course! She had been about to do a cam show with someone! Sherry loved doing work as a cam model. She really got off on doing as she was told by anonymous men watching her on the internet. Sherry was always eager to please men and follow whatever they wanted her to do.

A voice in the back of her mind was saying something different though. Something about how she had never done this before, how she had to study…

Sherry looked down at her desk, with the study guide and textbook laid out on it. Now why had she brought that out when she was about to do a show? Why study anyway, when she could just make money from camming?

Sherry looked down further at what she was wearing. She couldn’t help but scold herself for putting on what she had. A modest shirt and yoga pants isn’t the way that cam models should dress. They’re supposed to wear enticing lingerie – enough to pique the interest of men while still allowing for some teasing.

Despite her disappointment in her show attire and environment, Sherry reminded herself that she had just started a show, as she looked up the light on her laptop again. Peering into the webcam, Sherry smiled and in her best sultry voice said “Hi baby, what are you looking for today?”

On the other end of the connection, Brian was in awe. Whatever this HypoHotties website was, it seemed to have work. After he clicked the Hypnotize button, there was a noticeable change in Sherry. She had stared at the laptop for a few moments, and then after briefly looking around the room and at herself, had changed. Now, instead of looking stressed at her studying, she looked relaxed, and based on what she had said, very eager to please.

Brian jumped forward towards his computer screen, realizing that it was up to him to answer her question. He clicked on the chat box besides Sherry’s video feed.

Hmm let’s see what this site can do

Brian typed in “take off your shirt”.

While Sherry had been waiting for her mysterious client’s response, her brain had found itself with some time to think. She dully started thinking about the situation she had found herself in: wasn’t she supposed to be studying? Why couldn’t she remember camming before, even though her brain had told her she loved to do it?

Just then, Brian’s message popped up on Sherry’s laptop screen, which flashed subtly as it displayed it. The flash attracted Sherry’s attention just enough that her doubts were sapped from her mind.

Sherry read the message accompanying the flash. Take off her shirt? Of course! Her client was probably wanting to see more of her body because she didn’t do him any favors with how she was currently showing it off!

“Of course, as you wish baby”

Sherry slowly and sensually reached down to the bottom of her shirt and took it off in one fluid motion. She shook her shoulders at her laptop webcam, allowing her large D-cup breasts to bounce around in her black lacy bra. She gave a half-smile at the camera. “You like what you see?”

Brian’s mouth unconsciously dropped to the floor. He had expected some resistance, anything that would indicate that this HypnoHotties thing was too good to be true. But there wasn’t a moment’s hesitation – she had simply done what he had said, no questions asked. More and more blood filled up his cock as he began to realize the tremendous power he had over Sherry.

Brian typed: “Oh I do. How about you take them out and lick them?”

It was in the pauses between flashes where Sherry’s internal doubts grew strongest. Now here she was, her tits out in front of a camera, some stranger watching her from the other side. Why would she…?

The laptop screen flashed with Brian’s latest command.

Well, why wouldn’t she? She’s a cam girl after all! It was her job to please her clients. Sherry read the latest response from her mysterious guest as she scolded herself internally for being so distracted. She shouldn’t think of nonsense like that while she’s in the middle of her show, it could hinder her performance!

After reading the latest message, Sherry smiled seductively. If this is what her client wanted, this is what she was going to give him. It’s all up to him.

Sherry reached behind her to undo her bra from her back. She then pulled down one bra strap off her shoulder, and raised it towards the camera, tilted her face down ever so slightly and puffing out her lips. Of course, she will do whatever her client says, but it’s up to her to really tease and titillate while she does so!

She then turned to completely face the camera and glided her fingers from her breast to her other bra strap. She gently plucked it off her shoulder and guided it away from her body down to her arm. She then arched her back and raised her shoulders, to give the camera a good view of her tits. She pressed her hands up against the cups of her bra – barely hanging on to her soft, round bosom. Then, slowly but surely, she gripped the bra cups in her hands and brought them down, exposing her pink, hard nipples. She gave a little shake of her shoulders and giggled at the camera as her tits jiggled about.

Then, she cupped her left breast with her left hand and started bringing it up to her face. She arched her tongue out and began licking what she could of her breast – without once breaking her longing stare into the camera. She gave small moans as she continued licking.

Brian had begun jerking it over what he was seeing. What amazed him most was that, not only was Sherry following his command, but that she was doing so in such natural manner. Instead of merely doing what he said, she was adding her own flair to it all as she followed his commands. It looked like she was enjoying being controlled in such a way, and relished in following everything Brian sent to her…

Before he knew it, Brian was cumming. His cock was gushing with cum as he thought about the unlimited power he held over his classmate now. After he had calmed down from his orgasm, Brian realized that he needed to figure out what more this website could do.

Does it only work over the internet? Or can I continue this in real life?

Brian sat back and thought for a second, watching Sherry’s tongue continue to graze her tits on the screen in front of him. He began typing.

“After this cam show ends, you will remember none of what has happened here. You will return to normal. But, your subconscious will retain this identity of obeying commands and loving it. It will only resurface when your biology classmate, Brian Fantom, says ‘cam show’.”

Brian sent the message, then realized that he needed another command.

“Tomorrow, in biology class, you will ask Brian to help you study for the class. You will do this once Brian taps his pencil against the binding of his notebook three times in a row.”

There Brian thought, that will help to confirm that this website works in real life, and will also give me a chance to get her alone with me

The messages flashed on Sherry’s laptop. She read them, and though her conscious mind did not understand what it meant or why she was being told this, something inside her accepted what it said. She grinned.

“Of course, baby.” Sherry winked. “I won’t disappoint you.”

With that, Brian grinned. He typed in “goodbye” and then closed out of the window. He cleared his browser history, and then sat back and began laughing ecstatically. If this HypnoHotties site was for real, tomorrow was going to be an interesting day.

On the other side of the connection, Sherry’s laptop screen flashed one more time. Instantly, Sherry snapped to attention. She felt like she had spaced out for a while there. She stopped for a moment to regain her thoughts, and then realized that she was completely topless. She scrunched her face. Odd She thought to herself.

She picked up her bra and shirt off the floor and put them back on. No clue why that happened…god, I hope that was just a one-time thing. Hey, at least I was alone in my room, so nobody saw it. Anyway, back to studying...

She glanced down at her biology notes and frowned. Something was different. She had been studying for the past two days, and was nearly done covering the unit her class had been working on. But now, all of a sudden, she felt much more unsure of her knowledge in the subject.

Maybe I need to take a break She thought. and I should probably stop studying all by myself…You know, that guy I sit next to, Brian, he seems to know a lot about this unit. I should ask him to study with me.

And with that, Sherry packed up her notes, firmly resolving to talk to Brian the next day.