The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story deals with mind control, sex with minors, incest, and other sexual situations. If you are under age or do not want to read such a story, please do not read futher.

* * *

HypnoWho

Chapter 1

The Lufthansa 747 touched down at Logan International Airport at 1:30 p.m.. Waves of heat simmered from the runway as the plane taxied into the terminal. In the first class section, the passengers prepared to disembark, putting work away in briefcases and putting up the tray tables they had used to hold their glasses of wine or champagne.

Dr. Alec Thornton sat quietly in thought. It was good to be home after his extended stay in Europe. He was a respected psychiatrist with a thriving practice in Boston. He had a beautiful new wife and stepdaughter waiting for him at home. And his own daughter, the light of his life, would be coming home in a week for Summer break from Duke.

He should have been immensely happy with his lot in life. And yet his mind kept going over his plan. A plan that had to point out a serious character flaw; he was able to diagnose that himself. He knew what he planned was wrong but he was going to do it. He had to do it. “Dr. Thornton, welcome back, sir.” Charles said as he collected the baggage claim tickets from his employer.

“Thank you, Charles.” His chauffeur scurried over to the revolving carousel to collect his suitcases. Dr. Thornton pulled of his suit jacket as he surveyed the baggage area and the summer scene outside. His limousine was parked at the curb; the airport parking officer ignoring it as a $50 bill from Charles resided in his pants pocket.

Looking back around he saw two of the stewardesses from his flight heading toward him and the doorway beyond. They saw him as well and smiles snapped onto their faces. He knew they saw him as a good catch, even if he was wearing a wedding ring. He obviously had money and he was rather handsome to boot. He’d played tight end at Harvard twenty years ago and he’d kept up a steady workout program to keep his 6′ 2″ frame in a toned state.

“Good-bye, Dr. Thornton. I hope you’ll be flying with us again soon.” The perky brunette said as they past.

Charles came toward him loaded down with three heavy suitcases. He let Charles precede him out into the hot humid air. The door of the limo was opened for him and he sank down into the comfortably cool interior. During the ride into downtown Boston, he phoned his wife to let her know he had arrived back safely and he’d be home for dinner that night. His wife went on to tell him that her daughter, Lisa, had gotten onto more trouble at school. He promised to talk to her later that night. He told her not to worry; it was just a natural rebellion phase that nearly all teenagers go through. He rang off as his limousine pulled in front of the tall bronze skyscraper with his office on the 30th floor.

Dr. Thornton pushed open the door to his office suite and saw he had a visitor. A distinguished gentleman was sitting on the edge of his secretary’s desk speaking with her. Both looked up as he entered. “Well this is a pleasant surprise! How are you, Dr. Heimler?” Alec said as he walked over with his hand extended. Dr. Heimler rose to his 6′ 4″ height, his black eyes twinkling in his craggy, weathered face and extended his hand to Alec.

“Ah, my boy, I see you have returned safely from your European ‘vacation’!” Dr. Heimler said in his thick German as he gripped Alec’s hand in a strong handshake. The white-haired Dr. Heimler was Alec’s mentor; he’d helped Alec along with his career the last ten years. It was always good to see him but it also brought up some bad memories.

Alec had dated his daughter during college. One night, the poor girl had taken her own life during her junior year, leaving no note. Dr. Heimler had been devastated and for a time had tried to lay the blame at Alec’s feet. This was ridiculous of course and Dr. Heimler had soon called to apologize. After that they sort of bonded together. It was on Dr. Heimler’s recommendation that he had been able to go to Europe to study at a prestigious clinic in Bern, Switzerland. Call it a working ‘vacation’. “Come on in, Doctor, I’ll fill you in on my trip. I’m sorry, Nicole, I didn’t mean to leave you out. How have you been? Able to hold everything together?”

“Yes, Dr. Thornton, everything’s pretty much under control. Welcome back.”

The two doctors went into Alec’s office. Alec placed his coat on a coatrack in the corner and took up a position behind his desk. Dr. Heimler sank down into a chair in front of the desk and took out an ornate watch from his vest fob pocket.

“I don’t have much time, Alec, but tell her briefly how your trip was?”

“Fascinating, Dr. Heimler, just fascinating. You were correct. The applications are far greater than I would have thought. I think it will be an invaluable tool, especially in the treatment of schizophrenics.”

“Yes, yes, as I have told you the unconscious mind is the battleground where the quickest and profoundest cures can be won.” Alec thought the war analogy sounded ironic coming from the German. Although, Dr. Heimler couldn’t have been involved in any of the events in the 1940’s; he was perhaps fifty-five years old. “You have mastered the hypnotic induction sequence?”

“Yes, I believe so. Of course a patient can resist indefinitely if the will is strong. But, yes, I had many, many sessions with patients at the Bern Institute. Thank you again for the introductions. They were most helpful.”

“Good, good, I must take my leave now.” Dr. Heimler stood and replaced the watch into his vest pocket. “Say, is this a new picture, Alec?” The Doctor reached over and picked up a framed photo that sat on Alec’s desk.

“Yes, my wife had it taken this summer when Jennifer was home for the summer.”

“Jennifer is certainly a beautiful young woman. This is the stepdaughter, yes?”

“Yes, that’s Lisa. She’s a senior at St. Andrew’s.”

“She certainly resembles her mother.” Dr. Heimler placed the picture back on the desk. “I must be off now. I know you and Nicole must have much to do. The work does not stop when you are away. Please let her know how the new technique works.”

Dr. Thornton walked his mentor to the door and bid him farewell. Walking back to his desk, he loosened his tie and looked out the window at the Boston skyline. ‘It was to begin here’, he thought. ‘I must do this.’

He turned and pressed the button on his intercom.

“Nicole, come in here and let’s go over some of these items on my desk.”

Chapter 2

“...and Dr. Fitzgerald wanted to know if you could attend the dinner on Thursday for the Society of Psychiatrists. It’s at the Bradley.” Nicole continued on her list of items to go over with her employer. Dr. Thornton didn’t answer right away so she looked up at him, brushing her red hair away from her face. He was staring at her but seemed not to have heard her question.

Dr. Thornton hadn’t heard her question. He was focusing on his secretary, running through his mind the way he would construct their session. Nicole had been working for him for a year and a half. He’d hired her because she was qualified for the job but also because she was a beautiful woman. Slender, refined, perky. A long mane of straight red-brown hair that reached down to the swell of her buttocks, sparkling green eyes, olive skin that was rare for one with red hair, apparently she had Greek blood in her family tree. Shapely legs that she showed off wearing skirts and hoses. She was really stunning.

Alec had made overtures to her near the beginning of her employment that maybe they could be more than employer and employee. She was married and faithful and it had died there on the vine. But now he had the power to make things right.

“Oh, I’m sorry, Nicole. I was lost in thought. Let’s go over the rest of this tomorrow. It’s getting late. I’m sorry to dump all this typing on you.”

He’d given her the task of typing his journals that he’d kept in Europe. Nicole stood up and picked up the stack of documents. “That’s OK, Dr. Thornton. What I don’t get done tomorrow, I can do over the weekend.” “Nicole, what would you say if I told you that you could do all that typing tomorrow morning before noon?”

“Dr. Thornton, I couldn’t possibly get all this done. Even if I didn’t have to answer the phones and do the other things required.”

“Ah, but you could! How many words per minute do you type? About 75?”

“Yeah, about 75.” Nicole said hesitantly. It was probably a little less. Typing wasn’t her strong suit.

“Well, Nicole, I learned some fascinating things about hypnosis while in Europe. It’s your subconscious mind that interferes with your typing speed. And it’s not just you, I’m speaking for everyone. All of us could do things better with a little fine tuning. Your brain is unable to focus entirely on the typing.” Dr. Thornton paused before going ahead. “I could put you under and make you be able to type like the wind.”

“Dr. Thornton, that’s an awfully nice offer,” Nicole began, “but I’m not sure....” she trailed off looking for the words she wanted to use.

“And Nicole, if you were able to type faster, it would of course mean more money. After all you’d be doing more work.” Nicole thought about the extra money. She and her husband of two years could certainly use the extra income. They hoped to start a family soon. Dr. Thornton’s offer was so generous, she didn’t think she should turn it down.

“The extra money would be great,” Nicole gushed.

“Great, we could do it now if you’d like. It should only take about fifteen minutes. Why don’t you put on the answering machine and lock the outer office door. I don’t want to be disturbed during the process.”

Nicole headed out to do as he requested and Dr. Thornton watched her bottom grind underneath her skirt. It had gone just as he had imagined.

The extra money was what he knew would break down her initial resistance. He knew he could probably improve her typing at least slightly. But once he got into her subconscious mind, he could make changes to her value systems, manipulate her logic thought processes, make things that would have been unthinkable actually desirable, he could make her do almost anything he wanted. He’d been imagining things to do with her for months.

Chapter 3

“Ooooooo, Alec, that feels so good.” Nicole cooed as Dr. Thornton nibbled on her slender neck and a strong hand squeezed her left breast. Their clothes were in piles on the floor near the lounger chair, the psychatrist’s couch, that they reclined on. The room was growing dim as the sun had set outside the glazed windows.

Dr. Thornton lifted his mouth from her neck and looked at her flushed face. It had been so simple! She’d offered no resistance to the programming he had installed in her. She’d been so trusting. He’d installed a keyword to take her into future trance states in case he had to make other changes, he implanted an intense physical attraction for himself and the need for complete secrecy about their activities. She’d feel no guilt about cheating on her husband. She’d obey any commands he gave her. He’d molded her into the perfect mistress in a half hour.

Dr. Thornton brought his mouth down on hers, felt her tongue worm up between his lips, her shapely leg move up over his. She was giving herself to him totally. His erection was pressed into her right thigh, harder than he’d ever felt it. His hand left her soft apple-sized tit and moved down her soft flanks. Her skin was like silk, smooth as a baby’s bottom. He ran his fingers down her flat tummy and into the shaved auburn strip of pubic hair above her sweet sex. Nicole broke their kiss when his fingers traveled over her clitoris and delved onto the delicate folds of her pussy.

“Yes, yes, feel me, Alec! Feel how wet I am!” Nicole cried as her head tossed in pleasure. She wasn’t lying. Her slit was slick with her juices. Dr. Thornton wanted very badly to fuck her pussy but he also wanted feel her sexy mouth on his dick if only briefly that night. He’d waited so long for this moment.

“Nicole, I want you to put your hands up above your head. That’s it.” Nicole brought her hands off his back and slid them up the slight incline of the sofa until they were about five inches above her head, her wrists crossed. “Nicole, you are unable to move your hands from the sofa. Try to move them.” Her upper arms moved but her hands stayed planted as if nailed to the couch.

“I can’t move them, Alec!” Nicole gasped at her inability to perform so simple a task. Her voice had a hint of fright in it.

“Nicole, the fact that you can not move your hands does not worry you, do you understand? It excites you, do you understand?” Nicole face took on that simmering look that signified her renewed sexual excitement.

Dr. Thornton kissed her again before moving up over her lithe body to straddle her chest with his knees. Nicole got her first good look at her employer’s turgid manhood. It was over nine inches long and thick, much bigger than her husband’s. He was going to let her suck it. God, she wanted to suck it for him.

“I can see you like my dick, Nicole,” Thornton said as he gripped it at the base with his right hand. “I want you to suck me for awhile. It may not be for long; I don’t want to cum in your mouth. If I tell you to stop, I want you to open your mouth wide so I can pull it out quickly. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Alec, I’ll suck you,” Nicole promised as her eyes zeroed in again on his cockhead that hovered inches away. Her tongue darted out to lick her lips in anticipation.

“I want you to stick out your tongue as far as you can.” Thornton instructed his secretary as he inched his knees under her armpits. Nicole’s long pink tongue rolled out like a welcome mat and Thornton laid his cockhead on it. Like a butterfly it flicked around the bottom side of his glans, sending thrills throughout the man’s body. Thornton used his hand to smack his dick on her tongue several times, enjoying the sight of his secretary doing a fine impersonation of a baby bird waiting to get fed.

Unable to wait longer, Thornton leaned forward and let his weight be supported on his left hand on the couch near her frozen wrists. A quick hunch of his hips sent his dick down into Nicole’s receptive mouth. Nicole immediately began sucking and licking the three inches he put in her mouth. Her hot tongue was seemingly everywhere at once; wrapping around the head, sliding along the bottom of his shaft in a swirling motion. She was quite good. Then she lifted and lowered her head from the couch as she worked her lips farther and farther up his shaft.

“Aaaah, Nicole, you suck cock like a pro!” Thornton said down to her as he watched his usually demure secretary try to devour more of his manhood. “That’s it. Aaaah, yes, use your tongue, Christ, that feels good!”

‘Too good’, Thornton realized as he felt an incredible urge to flood her mouth with his sperm. He had several weeks of sperm waiting in his heavy balls. He hadn’t been faithful to his wife in Europe. A young Swiss girl that worked at his hotel had been an easy conquest. But that girl couldn’t hold a candle to Nicole when it came to cocksucking.

“Stop, Nicole! Open your mouth!” Thornton pulled his spit slick phallus from her lovely mouth and squeezed the head tightly as he killed the eruption that threatened to end his fun. After a minute he relaxed his grip and a spoonful of clear pre-cum oozed from his piss slit and fell on Nicole’s neck. “Oh, Christ that was close. You almost made her cum, darling.”

Thornton got off the couch and walked to the end of the recliner, giving himself some time to cool off before preceding. Nicole lay as she had been, her arms above her head, her long hair fanning underneath her body, her breathing heavy. Thornton loved the lines of her ribcage, the sloping conical breasts on either side of her sternum, her sleek legs which were slowly rubbing against each other. He wanted to be inside her.

Thornton began to crawl up over her body and Nicole spread her legs in anticipation. Thornton dipped his head down into her crotch and began blowing air across her clit and she squirmed under him, wanting actual physical contact. Thornton lapped his tongue over her clit and Nicole groaned in pleasure. He’d supercharged her sexual responsiveness and she was like a firecracker waiting to go off. Thornton wanted to be riding her when she went off.

“I’ve got to fuck you, Nicole.” Thornton said almost apologetically as he rose up and moved his knees forward until they met the back of her thighs. His cockhead fell into her trimmed pubic patch as he once again leaned over the lovely woman.

“Oooh, yes, Alec, I want you inside me. I want you to make love to me.” Nicole encouraged as she looked down to see him move his solid member to the opening of her pussy. “I want it all, Alec, please, give it all to me.”

The girl’s unconditional love, albeit it programmed, made Thornton’s prick jerk. He wanted to ram all nine inches up into her belly in one thrust. But he didn’t want to hurt her or leave any physical evidence of his illicit act.

Instead, he slowly thrust into Nicole and felt her vagina begrudgingly open up before his cockknob. She was tighter than he thought she might be. But it was a tightness that he enjoyed.

He felt the extremity of his penis press against her cervix. Two inches of his stiff lance still remained to go. Thornton was used to being too much man for most of the woman he dicked. He could give his wife all of it because her body had learned to accommodate him up past the opening at the top of her vagina. Today he was more than content to just use what Nicole could give. Her tender cunt felt like hot, tight butter around his buried manhood.

“Oooooo, I’m so full!” Nicole whined up at her new lover.

“Baby, your husband’s left me a nice tight pussy. Time to open it up a little.” Thornton grabbed Nicole’s sides just under her breasts and he began thrusting in and out of her delicious pussy. Her cute tits began swaying in rhythm with his thrusts and her legs wrapped around his pumping ass.

Nicole was lost in a world of pleasure she had never known. The doctor’s erection filled her like her husband could not, his strong hands held her sides like a vise. She never felt the passion that her body sang with at that moment. ‘Why was it never like this before?’ she wondered as she felt an orgasm building up in her stuffed loins.

“Ooooooh, Alec, Alec, sooo good....oh, oh, oh, oohh, Oh, OOOOOOOH!” Nicole cried up at Thornton as her pussy began quaking around his cock, sending tendrils of ecstasy coursing through her body. Her hips bucked up against his thrusting lance as her orgasm filled her body. “OOOOOOOOOH, OOOOOH, oooooooh, oooooooh, mmmmm, mmm!”

Thornton stopped his thrusting and let his new mistress ride out the storm of her orgasm. Her cunt gripped and relaxed around his cock like a man milking a cow. Thornton was barely able to hold back his own climax. He didn’t want to it to end that way; he wanted to build up a hard fast rhythm and hold off until the last possible moment before losing himself in her.

Nicole lay still beneath him finally and he relaxed his grip on her torso.

His hands reached back and gripped her legs above the knees and he brought them forward, pushing them up and back toward her arms. He shifted his feet onto the floor on each side of the narrow couch and walked himself forward, all the time keeping himself inside her. His hands let her legs rest on his upper arms as he gripped the sides of the couch near her head. In this new position, Thornton could fuck downward into her raised hips. Nicole’s eyes remained closed, her face turned to the side as her employer began driving into her again. The delicious pounding had resumed and she worked her pussy muscles around the doctor’s shaft without really thinking about it. Her body just responded; she was still out of it from her orgasm.

Thornton looked down at his big cock as it plunged into her petite pussy lips, her clit exposed as his girth forced her lips wide, her flat tummy now crisscrossed with lines of wrinkles due to the way her body was pretzeled. Gasps escaped Nicole’s slack mouth as he hammered his hard-on down into her juicy quim, his cockhead bottoming out with each stroke. He began thrusting harder and faster. He couldn’t hold back any longer.

“Uhhn, Uuuuhnnn, UUUHHNNNNN!” Thornton bellowed as he slammed his boner into his sexy secretary a final time and left it there as his nuts heaved and his spunk jetted through his cock into Nicole’s heavenly pussy. He trembled over her trapped form as pulse after pulse of his hot cum flooded her insides. Nicole whimpered as he filled her to overflowing, their juices forced out around his shaft to trickle down the crack of her ass.

Dr. Thornton let Nicole’s legs down and he fell on top of her totally spent. It had been better than he could have imagined. He knew what he had done was terribly wrong. Yet he knew that their would be others like Nicole.

Chapter 4

Dr. Thornton sat in the back of his limo and watched the scenery outside slip by on a subconscious level. Again he thought about the workings of his own mind. Was it the power that he had harnessed? Was he just a weak man? Whatever the reason he knew he would continue. Knew that he had to continue.

The limo pulled through the gates of his driveway and approached his home. It was a large brick home patterned after a French villa. It sat on a lakefront lot in one of Boston’s best suburbs. He stepped out as Charles opened the door, thanked Charles and told him he would not need his services the rest of the night. Charles carried his bags into the foyer as he removed his coat. It was good to be home after so long away.

Mrs. Stephana Giazelli Thornton came down the staircase to greet her husband. His second wife was a tall statuesque Italian that he had met in Naples three years ago after the death of his first wife.

“Darling, welcome home,” she said as she kissed him on the cheek.

“It’s good to be back,” he said as he hugged her. He loved her very much and a pang of guilt hit him as he held her. He had just come from his office and the arms of his secretary. He pulled away from her quickly, hoping that none of Nicole’s scent was left on him. Charles came in with his final bag.

“Thank you, Charles,” Stephana said and Charles tipped his cap and was gone. “Well, come in and have some dinner. You must be hungry after your flight. I know how you hate the airline food.”

After his meal, they sat and talked as they drank a glass of wine. Stephana was into her fourth cigarette in about the last ten minutes. Alec thought it was a disgusting habit but she tried to curtail her usage when around him. Something had her stressed out.

“What’s bothering you, Stevie?” he said using her nickname as he placed his hand on hers and gave it a squeeze. His wife blew smoke up at the ceiling and smiled at him.

“You always could read her,” she said, “It’s Lisa, of course.” Stephana’s daughter seemed always to be a source of aggravation for her mother. Part of the problem was probably that Stevie was being too confining, not letting Lisa grow up and learn things on her own. Stephana wanted to mold her daughter into the perfect society darling. Of course, Lisa was at an age where rebellion was at its highest. The result was that Lisa began hanging around with the wrong crowd, a collection of longhaired boys and punk looking girls. The more Stevie tried to bring Lisa back in line, the bigger the rift became.

“What has she done now?” Alec asked.

“The school phoned to say that she has been missing more classes. That is maddening enough because we have talked to her about it. But even worse than that is that Maria was cleaning her bathroom this morning and found a pregnancy kit box on the counter. She reported this to her, of course.” Maria was their maid and Alec knew Stephana used her to get information on her daughter’s activities. “When Lisa got home, I sat her right down and asked her what she was doing with the kit. She admitted that she was concerned that she might be pregnant. She said the test was negative. When I began to tell her again about the perils of the unprotected sex, she, of course, stormed out of the room.” Stephana stamped her cigarette out and reached for another. “The thought of her ruining her life by getting pregnant by one of those...those..hooligans causes me great heartache.” Her mastery of the English language was not always very good.

“I know, Stevie, raising children can be the most infuriating thing a person does in life. You only want the best for them. I went through the same thing with Jennifer. I’ll talk with Lisa tomorrow. She may listen to my advise.”

“I hope so, Alec. But this is no way to welcome my husband back home. Talking of only problems. Come upstairs and I will draw you a bath and you can tell her of your trip.”

Chapter 5

Alec Thornton closed his eyes and let the warm water lap around his body. The oversized bathtub in the master suite had water jets just under the surface and Stevie had set them on a low level before going into the bedroom to put up her hair at the vanity.

Alec began thinking about Nicole, her hot, supple body, the way she’d felt under him. His dick began to inflate into a full-blown erection. Nothing to worry about there;Stephana would be pleasantly surprised was all. He heard a movement at the doorway and opened his eyes to see his wife come into the bathroom sipping her glass of wine. She wore a short robe that he had bought for her last Christmas; it accentuated her long legs. She was 5′ 9″ in her bare feet and a lot of her height was in her legs. It had been the first thing he’d noticed at the party they had met at in Naples.

Her full black hair was pinned up on her head in an intricate series of folds. She came over to the tub and kneeled to place her drink down.

“How is the water?” she asked seductively.

“Fantastic but lonely,” he answered with a smile.

Stevie rose up and undid her robe, letting it fall to the floor. She proudly modeled her statuesque body for her husband. She saw him take in her long legs, her black pubic mound, her flat stomach and her firm breasts, courtesy of the best plastic surgeon in New York City. All her friends had gotten them and he’d agreed to let her have them wholeheartedly. She stepped into the tub and sank down into his arms.

“Oh, Alec!” she gasped as she felt his boner press into her side. Her hand reached down to fist his manhood. She gave it a jerk and her husband groaned in pleasure. ‘The poor dear has not been with a woman in three months’, Stephana thought. She hoped he could last long enough for her to satisfy herself.

Alec turned her in his arms so she faced him and their bodies molded together as she kissed him hotly. He ran his hands down her strong back and grabbed her ass, pulling her tighter against his sandwiched cylinder of sex. She broke their kiss and he went for her exposed neck, kissing and nibbling it all over.

“Mmmmm, yes, Alec, oh, my love....it has been so long, so long.” Stevie whispered as she pushed his legs together and straddled them with her own. She slid her body up his and offered her breasts to his active mouth. Alec grabbed her hard tits and squeezed them together. His tongue flicked back and forth over her dark stiff nipples as he felt her hand grip his upthrust nine inch member. Her hips slid further up his torso and he felt her guide his bloated cockhead into the folds of her pussy. His hands traveled down to hold her wet hips as she lowered herself down on his column. “Hmmmmmmuhhhhh!” Stevie groaned as his familiar thickness spread her descending flesh. She never got enough of his big cock. Her hands gripped his powerful shoulders as she sank further and further into his lap, impaling herself on her man. The bottom of her thighs pressed against his legs finally and she knew she had all she was going to get in that position. Her cunt massaged his encased phallus as her husband bent his head to lick and kiss her glistening torso just beneath her tits.

Alec lavished her soapy body with his tongue, the swells of the bottom of her tits pressed against his forehead. His hands kneaded her ass as he ran his tongue up into her cleavage, feel her hard breastbone underneath her wet skin. Her hands closed on his head and she tilted it back against the tiled wall of the tub area. His wife brought her mouth down on his, hotly frenched him as she began grinding her hips in a circle. He hadn’t seen her that excited since he had fucked her the night of the party in Italy.

Stevie pulled her tongue out his mouth and leaned her head back, her eyes locking onto his as she began moving herself up and down on his tumescent prick. Alec brought his hands up to grab her tits, his fingers moving over her distended nipples. She thrilled at the new sensitivity her nipples had taken on since she’d had her breasts augmented; Alec had gotten her off just sucking them in the past. As she slid her pussy down again, her husband thrust himself up hard to meet her and Stevie encouraged him to continue.

“Alec, darling, yes, I like that, give it to me, darling.” Stevie sank down against him, crushing her tits against his chest and raising her hips until only the head of his cock remained in her snug sex. Alec’s strong hands gripped her asscheeks and pulled them open as he began humping his large dick up into her waiting womanhood. Stevie gasped softly in Alec’s ear with each powerful lunge up into her excited body.

“God, aah, aah... Stevie!” Alec said as he banged his hips up between her long legs. His wife gave her hips a seductive in-and-out grind that directed his cock into her at different angles, heightening his ardor. Her tongue licked and explored his earhole as he felt her right hand slide down between their wet squished bodies. Soon her nails were titillating his ascending prick as she worked her clit into a lather. The bathroom rang with his grunts and her steadily rising squeals of pleasure.

“Ooooh, yes, ooh, yes, ooh, Alec! Alec! Oooh! Yes! Yes! YesYesYesYesYESSSS!” Stephana screamed as her cunt churned and quaked around his manhood on the crest of her climax. Alec held her trembling hips as he continued hurling his unflagging erection in his delirious wife. He kept her cumming for well over a minute as she shook in his arms.

“Oh, Alec!", Stevie said as she stroked his face after returning to earth, “I can’t believe you didn’t join her. After such a long time. You are like a superman, yes?” She gave his cock a squeeze with her vaginal muscles.

“I just didn’t want it to end.” Alec replied.

“Yes, but what kind of a wife would I be if I did not satisfy you properly.” she teased. “I know a way that you enjoy. Would you like to do my breasts?” Stevie knew her husband had thoroughly enjoyed himself making love to her new breasts before he had left.

“You know I would,” Alec said as she lifted herself off his cock and rolled off him to sit on the ledge next to him. Alec swung his leg over hers and pivoted his hips so he was astride her reclining body. His cock and balls dripped soapy bathwater onto her wet tummy as she used her legs to raise her frame to a more horizontal position. Her round tits rose from her chest, proud and perfect. Alec eyed her deep, tight cleavage as she cupped her globes and squeezed them together.

“Stevie, that looks so hot!”

“You know I feel more of a women with them, Alec. Come and let me thank you.”

Alec needed no further invitation. He dipped his hips and slid his spongy head into the middle of Stevie’s now spread tits. It more than filled the two inch separation between her olive hued mounds. Stevie wrapped her firm jugs around his wet member and Alec slowly drove the rest of his cock up between her enveloping teats until his cockhead met her downtilted chin.

“Oh, shit, that feels good!” he exclaimed as he pulled his dick backward to repeat the process. Alec loved to fuck tits. His first wife had been a curvaceous belle from Atlanta. On their honeymoon she’d suggested he do her tits after trying almost everything else. He’d been hooked ever since. He was glad Stevie now had those firm pillows to sandwich his dick.

Alec titfucked his wife for several minutes, eyes closed, enjoying the incredible sensations. His thought flicked between Stevie and his hot former wife. Then, an imagine of Jennifer found its way into his titfucking mental slideshow. He pushed the image of his beautiful daughter out of his mind. Jennifer, the spitting image of his deceased wife! He shouldn’t think about that.

But she kept finding her way back to his thoughts.

Jennifer, the head cheerleader at Duke. The way she had filled out her uniform when he went to a game on Parent’s Day. The way her breasts had felt against his chest when she hugged him good-bye in front of the sorority house. Jenny in her bikini out by their pool last summer; the top leaving nothing to the imagination. Alec lost himself in his fantasy.

Stevie heard her husband groan and his thrusts increased through her soft cleavage. Her tongue darted out and lapped at his flared glans each time it neared her face. Her nipples were super stiff between her fingers. ‘God, Alec is really enjoying himself!’ she thought.

But Alec wasn’t fucking Stevie’s tits anymore; instead his beautiful daughter was now below him, her large, soft mammaries trapping his humping cock. In his mind’s eye, he looked down to see her looking up at him, her tits rippling with each thrust, her cheeks wet with his pre-cum as his cockhead slid around and past her open mouth.

‘Yeah, Daddy, fuck my tits! Fuck my big tits! Get your rocks off all over my face!’ his lovely daughter pleaded.

“Yes, Yes! Here it is, gorgeous baby! AAAAAH! Fuck! Eat it, EAT IT!” Alec cried in the real world as his dick, on an upstroke, began erupting. A thick wad of his cum slammed against Stevie’s nose and began dripping down into her open mouth. Successive blasts completely covered her cheeks and chin with a glaze of his semen. Finally, Alec’s prick began to dribble more of his slick cum on her breastbone and in the valley of her tits as he slowed his thrusts.

Alec opened his eyes to look down at his daughter and saw instead his wife as she cleaned his cock with her tongue. ‘God, why am I thinking such things?’ Alec thought as his mind swam in turmoil.