The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HypnoWho

Chapter 11

The next morning, Dr. Thornton arrived at his office around 9:30 AM, a good hour late. He’d forgotten to wake Stevie out of her trance sleep and she had not woken him as she usually did. Luckily he had only an 11 o’clock appointment on that Friday morning. Even the emotionally distraught and the certifiably insane liked to take long weekends.

Nicole looked like she’d been to a beauty parlor before coming to work. Her long fine auburn hair looked like she’d given it a thousand strokes. Her eyeliner and lipstick were more pronounced then usual. Her blouse showed a hint of cleavage and her black skirt was short and skintight. She looked like a fashion model.

“Good morning, Alec.”

“Good morning, Nicole. You are looking fine this morning.”

“I felt like wearing my club outfit today.” Nicole said as she walked around her desk, giving him a better view of her fishnet legs.

“Do you like it?”

“What do you think?” Alec said.

“Didn’t your husband find it a little strange that you’d be going to work dressed like this?”

“He didn’t even seem to notice. I think he may be taking me for granted.” Nicole admitted as she ran her hands up the lapels of his jacket.

“The man’s a complete idiot.” Alec said as he slid his hands around Nicole’s ass and pulled her against him. He knew where Nicole’s sexual energy was coming from but he didn’t know where all his sexual desire was coming from. Before his trip to Europe, he’d maybe wanted to bed his wife twice a week. But now with his power to mold women to serve his every bidding, he wanted to fuck morning, noon and night. ‘A man could have worse problems,’ he mused as he started to bring his mouth down on Nicole’s.

Suddenly the door to the suite opened and Dr. Heimler walked in. Nicole spun backward from Alec’s embrace but Alec was sure the old man had seen what was going on. Nicole started to make brushing motions on his lapels with her hands.

“There, that got rid of it. Good morning, Dr. Heimler!” Nicole put on her best face. “Dr. Thornton had some lint on his suit.” She said unconvincingly as she went back behind her desk.

“Please Dr. Heimler, come into the office.” Alec motioned his mentor through his office door and followed him in.

“I wasn’t expecting you this morning.”

“No, I was nearby and thought to drop in.” Heimler said as he sank down into the leather chair in front of Alec’s desk. “Next time I will call ahead, of course.”

“Nonsense, you’re always welcome.” Thornton said as he went behind his desk and sat down. The old codger had seen them all right. Alec wasn’t too worried. The old man was a good friend and trusted colleague.

“I just stopped by to see how the new technique was working. Have you used it yet in your treatments?” Heimler asked as he pulled a cigar out of his breastpocket.

Thornton was about to make up something about Jasmine Takagi’s session. Maybe tell him he’d learned something about her childhood or something. But the lie died on his lips. He suddenly had an urge to tell his old friend about how he’d used the technique on his wife.

“Dr. Heimler, I’ve not used the technique in treatments yet. But.....I have used the technique. What I mean to say is, I used it on Stephana.” Alec felt like a great weight had been lifted off his shoulders. He had no thoughts about telling Heimler about Nicole. And definitely not Jasmine. Taking advantage of a patient like he had would mean he’d be finished as a psychiatrist. And he certainly would not say anything about Lisa. Sex with a minor, his stepdaughter.

“On Stephana? Whatever for?” Heimler said as he leaned forward.

“Well, I hate to admit it but.....I wanted to change her.”

“Change her? In what way?”

Thornton hesitated, then pressed on. “I wanted to make her more open to some things. Sexual things. Nothing weird mind you. Just designed to heighten her enjoyment.”

The giant German sat back in his chair and pondered that for a minute. Finally he spoke. “Alec, I know I do not have to tell you that this could be construed very poorly by others in our circles. I know the temptation to use this technique can be great in some. It does not sound that you have done anything to hurt Stephana. I know you will use greater restraint in the future, jah?”

“Oh believe me, Doctor, I would never use it again outside of legitimate treatments.”

“And I believe you, my boy!” Heimler said as he stood and lit his cigar. “I would not have pulled strings to get you into the Bern Clinic if I thought you could not handle this new procedure. Now I must be off.”

Heimler made for the door in a cloud of blue smoke. Thornton saw his friend off and turned to Nicole who sat behind her desk with a worried look on her pretty face.

“Alec, I’m sorry. Did Dr. Heimler see us?”

“No. I don’t think he did.” Alec lied. “I wouldn’t worry about it. Come on, let me see a smile. That’s better. Listen, I feel bad about missing the last Secretary’s Day. Why don’t you make some lunch reservations at that Thai restaurant, Pangaea, over at the Hilton. For two.”

“Really, Alec? That would be wonderful.” Nicole beamed.

“Make it for 1 PM.” Thornton said as he walked back into his office. He went behind his desk, picked up his phone and made an outside call.

“Yes, operator. The number for the downtown Hilton, please.”

Chapter 12

“Mmmm, Alec, I’ve been looking forward to this.” Nicole whispered as her boss’s hands encircled her body and gripped her breasts tightly through her blouse. She could feel his hardness press against the top of her ass as he stood behind her in the hotel room.

She had no idea this was going to happen until he had led her to the elevator after lunch. He must have gotten the room key when he excused himself before lunch began. She liked the way he had planned things and taken control. “Open your eyes, Nicole. Look at yourself in the mirror.” Thornton commanded his secretary-lover. He’d led her in front of a full length mirror after entering the hotel room. He saw her look at the two of them in the mirror and he began to unbutton her blouse. She leaned back against him and ran her hands up and down the sides of his legs as he slowly opened the buttons down her front.

He pulled her blouse out of her skirt and finished the last button. His hands moved up the parted blouse to just below her neck and he pulled the blouse open and over her shoulders. Nicole admired herself in the mirror as Alec pulled her blouse completely off and then moved his body back against her. She’d worn a sheer see-thru black bra and her hard nipples were clearly visible to her and her wonderful employer.

She could see Alec’s eyes in the mirror as they drank in her body. Nicole’s pussy began to tingle as she thought of how Alec would react to her other club lingerie.

It began to tingle stronger as Alec’s hands gripped her tits again.

“Mmmmm, yes. Feel how hard my nipples are.” Nicole encouraged Alec as she brought her hands up over his. “God, that’s it. Squeeze them, aaahh, yeah.”

“Such perfect little titties,” Thornton said as he brought his head down over one of her shoulders. Her stiff nipples poked against his rubbing palms and he grabbed them with his fingers and tweaked them. Nicole shuddered against him.

“Take off your skirt for me. I want to see your pretty pussy, too.” Nicole’s hands left his and went to the side zipper which she took down in one long pull. She shimmied out of the tight skirt and let it fall to the floor around her ankles.

“Jesus Christ!” Thornton said as he saw Nicole’s undergarments. Or the lack of them. He had assumed the fishnet stockings were just that, stockings. But now he saw that they were a skintight leotard garment that came up over Nicole’s slender hips, completely covering her ass, hips and crotch in a soft black mesh.

And that was all she had on. She had not worn any panties and Alec could see the swatch of her pubic hair nestled between her thighs. “I knew you’d like my club outfit,” Nicole cooed as her hands ran down and rubbed the area between her legs. “The material feels so good against my pussy.

I’ve gotten off once or twice wearing these.” He watched as Nicole grabbed a bunch of the fishnet above her crotch and pulled upward. The small silky strings rode up into her labia, clearly defining her lovely sex. Thornton had seen enough.

“That’s too fuckin’ sexy,” he said as he pushed her toward the double-size bed, “Go over there and lay down.” Thornton began tearing his clothes off as his once- demure secretary walked to the bed. She reached back, undid her bra, cast it to the floor and crawled on the bed, moving to lie sideways facing him.

Thornton pulled down his underwear and strode to the bed, naked finally. He liked the way Nicole hungrily eyed his bobbing, stiff erection. His cock jutted up in front of him, pointing at his secretary as she raised herself up on her left elbow. Thornton kneeled on the bed on his knees near Nicole’s face. There was no need to speak any words; Nicole raised up on her left arm, reached for his cock with her right hand as her lover’s finger entwined themselves in her fine long auburn hair and pulled her head toward his waiting member.

“Yeeeeeaaaahhhh!” Thornton gasped as Nicole’s soft lips closed on his head and slid down his shaft. Her teeth lightly scraped his throbbing boner as it rode to the back of her hot mouth. She began bobbing her head and the sound of her wanton slurping filled the hotel room. Her gripping fist at his base began slowly jacking him off as her delightful tongue swirled all over his hefty prick.

“Yeah, suck it, Nicole. Ah, that’s right, jack it and suck it.” Thornton revelled in the feeling of sexual adoration his cock was getting as Nicole expertly blew him.

She was loving it with her tongue and lips like her life depended on it. Nicole ran her tongue up the bottomside of Alec’s enflamed glans and pressed it into his cockslit looking for more of the oozing pre-cum that she had been tasting since his hard fucklog had entered her mouth. Above her she heard Alec grunt and his fingers dug into her hair.

Thornton held the redhead’s head tightly as her lips swirled around the sensitive head of his cock. The previously faithful wife of another was giving him a fantastic blowjob. Her sweet mouth and jacking hand were travelling over every bit of his long dong. ‘Christ, she was going to coax a mouthful of cum out of him soon this way,’ Thornton thought. That wouldn’t be fair to her; she needed a good fucking. Her programming had her in a very aroused state.

Thornton slid his left hand down between their bodies and his hand ran over her conical breasts. The nipples were stiff and jutting. He grabbed one of the hard nubs and pulled it up and down. He couldn’t see past the top of her head but he could feel her soft tit jiggle and Nicole made a loud “mmmmmppfff” sound around his wet shaft. The vibrations of her moan almost set Thornton off and he hurriedly pulled her off his ready to burst cock.

“That’s enough of that, baby.” Thornton said as he pushed her down onto her elbows on the bed. Her long, fine reddish-brown hair fanned out on the bed underneath her, framing her beautiful face. Thornton leaned over and kissed her while his hand slid down the front of her torso. He felt the outline of the bottom of her ribcage, her satiny soft tummy. Thornton finished his kiss when his fingers hit the top of her fishnet lingerie.

“These are great.” Thornton said as his hand slid over the texture surface of Nicole’s lap. “I would like you to start wearing more sexy items like this.”

He swung his right arm over Nicole and leaned forward so his face was over her lap. His hand slipped down into the juncture of her thighs and Nicole spread her legs wider as his hand cupped her wet pussy.

“Oh, yes, Alec. I’ve got some sexy underwear that you’re gonna love.” He felt Nicole’s left hand reach up and stroke his hanging dick. She continued, “Let me take these hose off and we can fuck again. We’re both ready.”

Thornton loved the hose she had on. Too bad there wasn’t a built-in hole for fucking. But ‘then again, why let that stop us?’ Thornton decided. He brought his other hand down into her crotch, gripped the material and gave a pull. The flimsy strands of the fishnet tore easily enough. It parted like a spiderweb, the slight tear spread into a large gap in a second.

“Oh, Alec!” Nicole gasped as she felt the encasing material part around her pussy mound. “I just bought those!”

“Relax, I’ll buy you another pair.”

“But, what will I tell Jeff?” Jeff, her husband.

“Tell him they got a tear. Better yet, you can leave early today and buy another pair on the way home. Then he’ll never know.” Thornton ran his fingers down into the folds of her pussy and Nicole whimpered in delight. All thoughts of her husband were washed away as Thornton teased her sensitive clitty. Her hand tugged on his dick like she wanted to tear it off.

“Fuck my pussy! Ahhh, please, give it to me.” Nicole pleaded as Thornton’s fingers strummed in her slick folds. She yanked on his dick several more times and it felt like a lead bar in her palm. She didn’t try to analyze the new found lust for her boss. She’d worked for him for 18 months without any feelings like she had now. ‘God, I just want him to screw her with his big dick!’ her mind reeled.

“With pleasure, darling.” Thornton promised as he stood up by the bed. “Roll over and scoot your butt over here.”

Nicole readily complied with his orders. The turned-on secretary positioned herself on her hands and knees, facing away from Alec, with her lower legs hanging over the side of the bed. She swung her long hair to one side and looked back at him. He was eyeing her upthrust bottom lustfully while he stroked his mighty penis, that cock that she couldn’t wait to feel up her aching cunt.

She could feel the tear in her hose forming an oval opening from halfway up her ass to just over the top of her rectangular shaved pubic swatch. He was getting a good view of her ready sex.

“Man, what a fucking dream you are!” Thornton said as he moved in closer.

His hands grabbed her meshcovered ass and he squeezed it lovingly. He pressed his legs against the inside of her shins and opened her legs wider. Her ass lowered further down so the top was just below his nuts. ‘Perfect,’ he thought. His thumbs slid into the top of the split in her hose and he pulled the material up higher on her ass. Looking down he had a great view of her wet gash. Nicole had lowered herself down on her elbows and now she ran one hand back under her body. Thornton watched as her fingers slid into view and proceeded to part her pussy lips for him. Her pink tunnel was right there, just begging for it.

“You’re a bad girl, aren’t you Nicole?” Thornton teased as he leaned slightly over her, watching as his fat cockhead slid between her splayed fingers and found her open notch. “I’m soooo bad.” Nicole purred. “I don’t know why. But I love it. Take me, right now!”

Thornton flexed his hips forward and his knob disappeared down her snug hole. He saw Nicole’s hand grip the bedsheets and her mouth open as she sucked in a deep breath. Thornton let go his grip on the mesh hose and he felt the material slide down to rest on the top of his cock. He leaned further over Nicole and grabbed her by her shoulders. He pulled them back toward him as he moved his hips forward and Nicole’s lovely back arched as Thornton’s fuck-arrow disappeared down into her love-quiver.

Nicole closed her eyes and mewed in delight as her boss’s thick prick filled her pussy to capacity. This was the feeling she had been thinking about since their first fuck in his office. Her quim felt stuffed and his cock radiated a heat throughout her loins. Alec began thrusting back and forth in her succulent cunt and Nicole began rubbing her clit and time seemed to fly by...... Thornton heard his watch alarm go off and he stopped his thrusting and relaxed his grip on Nicole’s waist. He’d screwed her to two good orgasms in the last half hour but his dick had yet to deposit his load in her juice-laden hole. He’d come awfully close each time her cuntal muscles had spasmed in the culmination of her climaxes. Her gorgeous body and the way he made her degrade herself would be a constant turn-on for him. Once unattainable, but now open and eager for anything he desired.

Thornton ran his hands over the upper swells of Nicole’s ass and down her back. Her face was turned sideways, pressed into the mattress as her body relaxed after their sexual exertions. Thornton looped an arm under her torso and pulled Nicole up off the bed until her sweaty back met his chest, keeping his dick buried inside her soupy crack. Nicole hands came up over her head and ran thru his hair as he buried his face in her long hair.

“That was unbelievable,” she murmured.

“Yeah, fucking your pussy is like heaven, baby.” Thornton whispered as he ran his hands up her slender sides and cupped her delicate teats. “But I’ve been thinking about your hot mouth all the time. You sucked me so good, it’s all I can think about. Does your husband ever shoot off in your mouth?”

“Yes.”

“I bet he does. You swallow his cum?” Thornton was getting more excited by the minute as he asked his secretary the most personal questions one could ask.

And the girl was willing to tell him all he wanted to know.

“Yes.” Nicole mewed. “I’ll swallow it if he asks me. But sometimes I do something I saw in a dirty movie once.”

“A porno film?”

“Yes, my husband likes me to do what a girl did in the movie.”

“I want you to show me, Nicole. Do me just like the porno girl.” Thornton had no idea what she was talking about but he definitely wanted to get off in her sexy mouth. His hands slid down her sides to her hips and he pushed her away from him. His cock sprang from her well-screwed pussy as she slumped down onto the bed.

“How do you want me, baby?” Thornton asked as he climbed onto the bed on his knees by her side. Nicole rose up on one arm and swept her long fine hair away from her flushed face.

“Sit back against the headboard.” Thornton leaned back on against the top of the bed and spread his legs. His beet-red member jutted straight up into the air from his matted pubic hairs. Nicole slid up between his legs and placed her left elbow over his right thigh. She rolled slightly on her left side, placing her weight on his leg, as she reached with her right hand and took command of his upthrust cock. She scooted further up until her mouth was hovering next to his flared crown.

“God, your cock looks like the one in that film,” Nicole commended Thornton as she kissed the underside of his glans tenderly. Thornton couldn’t wait to blow his wad in her mouth.

“Suck me off right now!” Thornton grabbed the back of her head and she craned her head further up and sank her mouth down around his waiting tool. She began sucking his peter hard and fast as her hand jacked him off.

“Oh, Christ. Yeah, suck it, suck it!” Thornton encouraged his trampy secretary as he pulled her hair away from her face so he could watch her lips slide up and down his cocktrunk. Her eyes were closed as she worked her oral magic and she began making little mmmmmming sounds like she was really enjoying the hard meat lodged in her mouth.

“Aaaahh, fuck, that feels great! Suck it, baby, aahh, aaahh, man, I’m gonna fill your mouth in a minute! Oooh, shit! Those fucking lips! Aaah, fuck!” Thornton could feel his balls begin to tighten as he headed for the zenith of a huge ejaculation. He began giving short hunches up into Nicole’s busy mouth. Her hand stroked him harder in response.

“Suck, suck, suck! I’m gonna come in a second, Nicole! Look at me! Yeah, aaah, look right in my eyes and jerk me off with your hand!” Nicole ran her lips up near the top of his phallus and her hand began to jack him faster and faster. Her green eyes stared up at his face as she beat him off.

Thornton fought off the end as long as he could but the sensations became too intense and he let the flood gates open. Moaning loudly, he began filling Nicole’s mouth with his pearly discharge. She locked her lips tightly around his shaft and her hand tightened around him, began milking him in perfect synchronization with his spurting. One...two...three...four...five big shots of Thornton’s cum cascaded up against the top of her mouth before the torrent began to subside into weak jerks of the dregs of his cumload.

Thornton brought his hand off Nicole’s head and let his body relax as he watched Nicole finish up. But Nicole was just beginning her little trick she’d learned from the movie.

She brought her mouth up off his cockhead and let her lips go slack and his jism spilled down onto his glans like syrup on a sundae. The sticky fluid ran slowly down his shaft to pool around the top of her fist. She dragged her hand back up near his glans and her mouth went back over his cock and he could feel her sucking his cum back into her mouth. She repeated the process a second time, looking up into his eyes as his seed leaked back down onto his rapidly restiffening member.

“Shit, you nasty bitch!” Thornton thrilled as he hunched his cum coated prick into her fist. “Keep playing with my cum, you cocksucker.” Nicole kept it up until most of his seed was rubbed into his peter or on her lips and cheeks. Finally she was left with several long strands of jizz/saliva connecting her mouth with the top of his dick as she gazed down at it from about six inches. Thornton had never seen such an erotic sight.

“That was outstanding. I think I found your true calling in life.” Thornton teased as he pushed her head down. “Clean me up, baby.”

As Nicole slurped up the remains of his sperm, Thornton thought about all the blowjobs he’d have Nicole give him in the office in the future. She’d give him one in the morning, she’d eat another at lunch, and maybe suck him off again before he went home. Although, with his wife and stepdaughter waiting for him, that would not be too often.

Then that feeling of guilt came over him again. He became a little worried that this power he had was going to get in the way of his career. It seemed to be taking him away from work. He’d wasted several hours with Nicole when he could have been working. He thought almost constantly about other patients to gain control over. He was not one to become so obsessed. ’ Why have I become the person I am today? Why can’t I stop this? ’ he wondered.

Chapter 13

When they got back to the office, there were several messages on the answering machine. One of them was from Stephana. Thornton had Nicole call back the other parties as he went into his office and phoned his wife.

“Hi, Stevie. You were trying to reach me?”

“Yes, darling. I just wanted to call and see how your day was going. You had to rush off this morning and I did not tell you how wonderful last night was. I never thought touching myself like that, you know, with you telling me to finger myself could get me so excited. It was unbelievable, darling.”

“Yes, it was quite a show you put on. We’re going to start trying many different things. I know you will be open to some suggestions that I might make.”

“Now you have intrigued me,” Stephana said sexily. “I can’t wait for you to get home.”

Thornton decided to test the conditioning he had given his wife. “Stevie, hypothetically, what would you say if I told you that I was having an affair with Nicole? If that was a form of sexual expression that I wanted to try, how would you feel about that?” He emphasized the words ’ form of sexual expression ’ as he had used them that night when he put her under.

Stevie was silent for a moment, then replied, “If that was what you wanted, I could live with that. I know you love me.”

Thornton applauded himself that he now had a wife that would not feel unsettled about him screwing other women on the side. No messy divorce loomed ahead. As long as he was happy, she would be happy.

He also knew that she would now be open to any sexual acts he could think of. Their sex life had been full and varied but their were things that she refused to try or he’d never wanted to risk asking her. There was one thing that he had always wanted to experience with her.

“Stevie, put Lisa on. I want to talk with her a moment.” When his stepdaughter came on he told her he wanted her to go out with her friends that night. She was to tell them that she was going to be spending less and less time with them as she brought her grades up and spent more time with her family. He told her to be back in by 1 PM and she was not to have sex with any of her boyfriends any longer. She promised to be back in by her curfew time and she asked him if he might come to her room later, after telling him her mother was out of earshot.

“Probably not tonight, but this weekend I’m sure we can find some time together.” Tomorrow was Saturday and he was going to be picking up his daughter, Jenny, at the airport. Getting Lisa alone would not be an easy task with his unprogrammed daughter around. Stephana would be no problem; all he had to do was tell her mother to go shopping or to visit her friends or, hell, tell her to go stand in a closet for an hour.

“Put your mother back on, honey. I’ll see you tomorrow morning.”

When Stevie came back on the line, he told her that Lisa would be going out and it was OK with him. He suggested a quiet dinner together and then hinted at some romantic activities afterward. Stevie said she’d prepare everything.

Thornton had Nicole place a call for him and a minute later she came on the line to tell him the party he wished to talk to was on the line. He reached for the phone and spoke, “This is Dr. Thornton. Buttercup.”

“That was a great meal, Maria, thank you. After you’ve cleared the dishes, you can leave. We’re having a guest over tonight.” The maid began taking the dishes into the kitchen as Alec and his wife took their after dinner drinks out onto the patio behind the mansion. Alec slipped his arm around Stevie’s waist and hugged her as they looked out over the lake.

“Who is this mystery guest, darling?” Stevie asked him again. He’d told her they would to entertaining someone but had not told her who or what was the occasion. His wife was wearing a shiny silver evening gown with a low cut neckline which clearly showed the upper swells of her augmented breasts. She’d chosen it before he told her of their guest.

“You don’t know her. But you remember the questions I asked you this afternoon? Well, there’s no hypotheticals tonight, Stevie. I’ve invited another woman over to be with us. I want to experience both of you together. Upstairs. In bed.” Alec felt her body tense. Even after being conditioned to want to participate with him in any sexual act he desired, there was still some deep hang-ups in her about either being with another woman or seeing her husband with another.

“Are you sure that is what you want?” Stevie asked.

“Definitely. And I know you want me to be happy, so you will join us. Imagine the hands and mouth of another woman pleasuring you while I watch.” Stephana relaxed in his arm. “Imagine her mouth on your nipples while I fuck you.”

Thornton sat his glass on the patio balustrade and ran the palm of his free hand over the swell of her breasts and onto her tanned breastbone. Stevie’s eyes were now full of desire, for him and for the other woman, whoever she was.

He wouldn’t have to put her under again to make her go along with the threesome.

He kissed her tenderly as his hand slid down to squeeze a breast while his other hand slid down her bare leg exposed in the dress’s high side slit. She molded her body to him as his hand travelled up under her dress She was wearing a pair of thong undies to minimize any lines in the tight dress and Alec was able to feel her bare bottom.

He was thinking about sitting her on the balustrade, hiking her dress up around her waist and using his mouth on her familiar womanhood. But at that moment, car headlight beams swept over them. A portion of the winding driveway in front of the house was visible from where they stood and Thornton saw a red Porsche approaching the house.

“It looks like our guest is here, darling. Let’s go welcome her.” Thornton said as he grabbed Stevie’s hand and let her back into the house.

Chapter 14

The doorbell rang as they walked through the livingroom toward the front foyer.

“Alec, I can’t believe we’re going to do this.” Stevie said as her other hand gripped his arm. She was not unwilling; only nervous and excited.

“I think you’re going to enjoy this evening very much,” Alec promised as they entered the foyer. “Just let yourself go. Nothing matters tonight except enjoying our guest.” He left her standing in the middle of the foyer and went to open the front door.

As he began to open the door, the doorbell rang again. As it swung wide open, there was Jasmine Takagi pressing the ringer again. The sexy Asian gave Alec a wicked smile as he offered her his hand and she came into the foyer. His patient looked absolutely ravishing in a long black latex trenchcoat which matched her jet black moussed hair. The black of the coat and her bright red lipstick constrasted nicely with her pale body.

“Jasmine, you’re right on time.” Alec said as he pushed the door closed behind her. Jasmine didn’t say anything or look at Stevie, she just pressed her body against her doctor and pulled his head down to kiss him. Her delightful tongue wormed its way into Alec’s mouth and he sucked the pink appendage as she ran it over his teeth and gums. Jasmine finished her kiss and took a step back from Alec. She then looked at Stevie who was shifting from foot to foot about six paces away.

“Jasmine, may I introduce my wife, Stephana.” Alec said as he moved behind Jasmine, watching his wife’s somewhat surprised expression.

“Uh, welcome to our home, Jasmine.” Stevie said, a little shocked and a little excited at the way her husband had kissed the strange woman. “Darling, take her coat.”

Jasmine uncinched the belt of her coat and Alec’s hands came over her shoulders, gripped the lapels and he pulled it open and off her. Thornton watched his wife’s face take on a shocked look when she saw that Jasmine was nude beneath the coat, just as he had ordered her.

Thornton threw the coat on the foyer bench seat and drank in Jasmine from them back. Her black hair came to almost mid-back. Her back looked strong but was slender at the same time; Thornton loved the faint outline of her spine.

Her bottom was heart-shaped and had very nice dimples in each tender cheek. Her dancerlike legs were nicely accentuated by a pair of short, lace-up, high heeled black boots; the heels made her calves stretch upward. Stephana put a hand over her chest as she eyed the woman her husband had convinced to join them in a night of carnal pleasures. Her legs were graceful looking and slightly parted as the woman seemed to have nothing to hide. Stevie’s gaze hung on the woman’s crotch as she studied her shaved pussy, the first she had ever seen she realized. Jasmine’s lips were prominent and formed a ridge that ran back between her legs.

Jasmine’s hands slid around her hips to just over her sex and Stephana realized she had been staring at the woman’s sex longer than she thought. Her eyes followed Jasmine’s hand up her frame until they cupped her lovely tits. Jasmine’s tits naturally seemed as if someone were pulling them to the sides like waterwings; the center of her chest was flat. The Oriental’s eyes met hers and Jasmine smiled as she walked toward Stephana.

“Good evening, Stephana, " Jasmine said as she moved close, her eyes seeming to mentally undress the tall Italian women. Dr. Thornton had made it totally clear to her that she was to focus her attention on his wife until he said otherwise.

Jasmine had been with many women in her sordid past. Initiating Stephana would be sensational reintroduction to the behavior she had been involved with before coming to Dr. Thornton’s care.

“You are beautiful.” Jasmine said as she came within reach of Stevie and her hands moved onto Stevie’s arms and began stroking them. “We are going to be very good friends tonight.”

Jasmine moved closer, encircling Stevie’s body with her arms. Stevie’s arms were inside Jasmine’s so she did not have anyway to react as Jasmine began nuzzling one of her breasts with her alluring face. The only thing she could do was hold Jasmine’s hips as she ground herself against her. Without thinking, Stephana kissed Jasmine’s forehead near her hairline. Thornton shifted uncomfortably as his cock began to grow. No sense standing down here while upstairs they could be having much more fun.

“Ladies, let’s go upstairs.” Alec said as he walked over and stroked both their backs. “Jasmine, you walk up the stairs ahead of us. My wife and I would like to get a good look at what you have to offer.” Thornton circled his wife’s waist with his arm and they followed Jasmine up the staircase. Jasmine took her time, moving her ass seductively to and fro as she held the bannister. Alec got his first view of her hairless genitalia and he couldn’t wait to push her labia wide with the wide girth of his prick.

Thornton felt his wife’s hand move onto the bulge in the front of his pants and he slid his hand from her waist further up to grab a tit as he pulled her closer.

“God, Alec, where did you find her?” Stevie whispered, her voice husky with passion now.

“I’m treating her for nymphomania.” Alec said loud enough for Jasmine to hear and she looked back over her shoulder at the soon-to-be swinging couple.

Her hand reached back and stroked her ass brazenly.

“A patient?!” Stephana said. It was apparent that her husband was going way beyond the normal professional standards. She envisioned her husband banging away between Jasmine’s lovely legs on his psychiatric couch. She should have made her mad but it only excited her more. She actually wanted to see her husband fuck his patient.

Before she knew it they were in their bedroom. Alec told Jasmine to turn down the bed and he held Stevie from behind as they watched her pull the covers off the end of the bed. Alec saw that his wife had had Maria put the fancy black silk sheets on the bed in expectation of a night of sex with her husband. Jasmine pulled the sheets down and turned back to her hosts.

“Come here, Jasmine.” Alec said as he found the zipper on the back of his wife’s dress and pulled it all the way down to the crack of her ass. His fingers moved inside the thin straps on her shoulders and he brought them off and the dress pooled at his wife’s ankles.

Alec saw Stevie’s hands instinctively cover her breasts in front of Jasmine’s hungry gaze. He wanted Jasmine to have a free rein with his wife’s tits to begin with; he knew Stevie would be swept away in the moment once she felt Jasmine’s lips and tongue on her sensitive knockers.

“Stevie, put your hands up and hold my head,” Alec ordered as he pulled her against him, his stiff cock pressing into her ass through his pants. Stevie slowly brought her hands up and reached behind her head to encircle his as he looked over her shoulder.

“Keep them there, darling.” he further instructed her. Stevie’s perfectly round implants rode higher on her chest in this position and Alec could see Jasmine’s tongue wet her round lipsticked lips as she focused her attention on Stevie’s jutting nipples. Jasmine didn’t wait for any instructions from her doctor. She gripped Stevie’s tit-globes and brought her lips down on one of Stevie’s brown nipples. Jasmine felt Mrs. Thornton’s body shudder as she began sucking the nipple strongly. Stevie felt like Jasmine’s lips and tongue were sending an electric current from her tits to her pussy. Her puss began to slicken as her juices began to flow.

The sexy Oriental had total control of her tits as she kept her hands up behind her head. She wanted to grab Jasmine’s head and pull her face tightly against her tit but she had to obey her husband. Alec watched over his wife’s shoulder as Jasmine sucked away at the teat and then switch to the other. Stevie was obviously enjoying Jasmine’s ministrations.

Her ass ground back against his cock and she was making gasping noises as the woman in front of her lashed her nipples with her snaking tongue. Alec ran his hands down his wife’s heaving sides and slid them into the front of her thong undies. He found her pussy wet and ready for the two fingers he worked inside her.

“MMMMMmmmmm, ooohhh, Alec! Alec! Sooooo goood. Suck my tits, like that! Like that! Hmmmmm, mmmm, mmmm, oh God, God!” Stevie babbled as the two of them worked her sensuous body into a frenzy.

Jasmine brought her face off the women’s tits and stood on her tiptoes to kiss Stevie on the mouth. With her eyes closed, Stevie opened her mouth and welcomed Jasmine’s tongue as it flicked inside. The kiss of another women thrilled Stevie who had been a straightlaced heterosexual until that night. She sucked on Jasmine’s tongue like it was a miniature penis.

The feminine tongue exploring her mouth, the smell of Jasmine’s perfume, the small hands kneading her titflesh and pulling her hard nipples, Jasmine’s soft belly against hers, the feeling of her husband’s erection against her backside, his thick fingers probing her sexhole—all these set Stevie off and her body arched as her loins burst into her first orgasm of the night. She moaned around Jasmine’s tongue as stars went off before her eyes and her knees became weak.

“That’s it, baby! Come for us, oh yeah, I got you, I got you.” Alec encouraged his wife as he looped an arm around her midriff and held her up as she threatened to keel over. He could feel the oils of her cunt lubricating his fingers.

Jasmine broke their long kiss and began kissing Stevie’s neck as she gasped for air following her climax. Alec nibbled on her ear as Stevie murmurred, " Ohhh, God, Alec.”

“Liked that, huh, baby?” Her hands were still holding his head and he told her she could let go. They came down to hold Jasmine’s nuzzling head that was lodged in her deep cleavage. Once he was sure that she could stand on her own, Alec backed up and began stripping his clothes off as he watched the two women once again kissing each other. Things were going better than he could have hoped.

Chapter 15

“Good God, Alec, how can she get that much in her mouth?” Stevie asked her husband as she stroked his muscular chest. She lay at his side, her head on his shoulder as they both watched the sexy Asian bob her head on her doctor’s thick veiny prick. Stevie was impressed that Jasmine was getting six inches of her husband’s cock past her pursed lips.

“Lots of practice.” Alec groaned as his cockhead rode back up into her clutching throat. “Isn’t that right, Jaz?” His cocksucking patient continued her oral worship as if she had not heard him. Of course, she had. But to take her lips off of him would have broken a direct order he had given her to suck his dick until he told her to stop. Her conditioning would not allow her to disobey such an instruction.

“Are you going to make love to her?” Stephana asked.

“I’m going to fuck the shit out of her, baby. And you’re gonna help me.” Thornton replied, confident in the control he had over his wife.

“Alec! Really. Such language.” Stephana wasn’t used to words like “fuck” or “suck”; instead she use words like “love me” or “let me pleasure you.” Alec decided that she was going to use a more flavorable language that evening. Soon he’d have his prim and proper wife talking like a downtown hooker. It would turn him on more and it wouldn’t hurt her to express herself better.

“Stevie, go down and see if her pussy is wet. Ooh, yeah, keep sucking just like that. Honey, I said go down and look at her puss.” Stevie slowly rose from his side and walked on her knees around Jasmine’s kneeling form until she was behind Jasmine’s upthrust ass. Her legs were wide apart and Stevie had a clear view of Jasmine’s slit. “How’s it look, baby?”

“It looks wet, Alec.” Stevie replied as she stared slack-jawed at the woman’s wet gash. It looked much smaller than hers. “Touch it and find out for sure.” Alec said. Stevie gave him a weak smile and he saw her hand slowly move behind Jasmine’s ass. He could tell when his wife’s fingers touched Jasmine’s sex by the little “mmmphf” sound that his patient made as she continued sucking his dick.

“It’s definitely wet, honey. It’s so soft. I can’t believe how soft she is,” Stevie said as she continued to strum her fingers on Jasmine’s rubbery lips. Feeling another woman’s pussy began to turn her on. She knew the delicious feelings that she got when she masturbated when her husband was unavailable. The girl had given her so much pleasure a few minutes ago that she wanted to return the favor. Stevie placed her left hand on the top of Jasmine’s tush and ran her right hand into the delicate folds of the Asian’s pussy and felt the hard nub of her clitoris. She began rubbing it and Jasmine began to give her pelvis a rolling motion in appreciation.

Jasmine was back in her element and loving the stroking hand polishing her clit with her feminine juices and the musky skin-covered pillar of her doctor’s cock stretching her lips wide. For the last year and a half, she’d been fighting re-entering the world of orgies and degradation that had embarrassed her family.

But now her doctor was leading her back into that world.

“Stevie, whatever you’re doing, she likes it. Her little mouth is humming like a bumblebee around my dick. Enough, enough, Jasmine!” Alec pulled the sucking girl off his cock and she looked at him, her chin wet with spit.

“Hmmmm, Doctor Thornton, your wife is rubbing my pussy sooooooo good. She’s got it nice and juicy. It needs a good hard fucking and you’ve got the cure.” She gave his hard dick a long, slow pull and Alec knew he was going to acquiesce to her wishes. His wife would just have to wait. It was time for the first of many fucks with his new concubine.

He rose up on his knees while Jasmine rolled over on her back and moved up the bed until her head was on the pillows, her shiny black hair framing her smoldering face. She lifted her right leg high in the air to allow Thornton to kneewalk his way into position to mount her. Thornton’s dick was painfully hard as he gazed down on Jasmine’s bald crotch; it looked exposed and vulnerable, almost childlike.

Stephana moved up behind him and her left hand stroked his back and buttocks as her right hand and chin rested on his right shoulder. Jasmine, wanting to put on a good show for the horny couple, lifted her shapely legs straight up in the air. They were like a dancer’s; sleek and well defined.

Jasmine brought them back toward her face and parted them as she pulled her knees back against her shoulderblades. Her perfect crotch opened up for him, beckoning his manhood.

“God, Alec, what are you waiting for?” Stevie whispered as she nipped his ear with her teeth. His wife wanted him to lay the wood to their Oriental plaything.

“You don’t mind if I fuck her?”

“It’s what you want. You want me to watch. So do it to her.” Stevie said as she pushed him down onto the waiting Jasmine. She remained on her knees to the side of them as her husband kissed Jasmine hotly, their tongues moving back and forth between their mouths. She watched as his hands roamed over the other woman’s ass and legs, watched as Jasmine pressed the end of his hovering cock down into her pink split, watched as her husband drove his wide girth down into her satiny fuckhole. And she did not mind. There was no jealousy.

Alec stopped with half his prick in his pinned patient. Her hard calves rested against his collarbones as he looked down between her V-ed legs at her sultry eyes. Jasmine hunched her hips up at him, eager for the fucking he was going to give her neglected pussy.

“Fuck me, Doctor Thornton,” Jasmine whimpered. “I like it hard and deep.” The feeling of her doctor’s mighty Caucasian cockpole opening her sex up was what she’d been waiting for in her apartment the last couple of days. She’d been unable to think of anything else since she sucked him off in his office. Her trusty dildo had helped her dampen her fucklust the last few days but it couldn’t compare with the feeling of a man’s weight over her body, strong hands gripping her waist, flesh-and-blood lodged in her shaved pussy. And to have his wife watching them, while not a first for Jasmine, was the icing on the cake. “Oh, yeah, baby. Hard and deep it is.” Thornton thrust mightily down into Jasmine’s snug pussy and his length drove home past the ring of her tight cervix.

Beneath him, Jasmine moaned loudly as he filled her cunt to capacity. ‘Little slut wants it hard. I’ll give you hard!’ Alec thought as he began pounding her pussy with long hard thrusts.

“AAH! AAH! Yessss, fuck me!” Jasmine hissed between Alec’s thrusts.

“FUCK ME! OOOOHHHHHH! YES!” She pulled Alec’s head down and kissed him, licked his face as he continued his fierce plunging. She felt her pussy rip open as the first of her orgasms shot through her body.

Thornton could feel Jasmine’s pussy quake around his spearing manhood. He knew he’d driven her into ecstasy and he continued lunging into her writhing body as his wife watched. He leaned farther over her, tilting her legs back more as his hands rode up and grabbed her tits.

“AAAAHHH! AAAAHHH! AAAAAHHHHH!” Jasmine gasped as her climax continued on and on. Her doctor was rutting her body like a wild beast, throwing his stiff spike in and out of her spasming sex. She felt her nipples being pulled and her lover began slowing his thrusts. Her body went into a series of small sexual aftershocks as Thornton leaned away from her. He moved her legs down off his shoulders and she wrapped them around his waist as she kept him inside her.

“You needed to be fucked.” Alec said down to his perspiring sex slave. “Oh, yes. It felt so good. I want more. Fuck me more like that.” Jasmine pleaded as she ran her red nails on his back.

“You bet I will. But I’m gonna have Stevie join us.” He looked back at his wife, still on her knees behind them, one hand working her pussy. She looked incredibly turned on. “Come here, darling. Jasmine wants to pleasure us both.”

Thornton turned his face back to Jasmine as he felt his wife move closer. “Can you guess what I’m going to have you do to her while I shoot my cum deep in your belly?” he asked Jasmine.

“Mmmmm, I bet you want me to suck her pussy again? You know I like that. Have her sit on my face and I’ll eat her out while you fuck me.” Jasmine promised, reading his mind.

Thornton leaned back on his knees and pulled his wife to him. “You heard her, honey. She wants to taste your pussy again.” Stevie shivered in excitement. “I’d like to see that. I’ll have a ringside seat this time. You ready for that?”

“Yes, Alec, whatever you want, darling.” Stevie leaned down and kissed Jasmine before she moved over her, her knees on either side of the woman’s head, facing away from Alec. Stevie gripped the headboard and Jasmine’s hands slid up Stevie’s asscheeks as his wife lowered her sex down onto Jasmine’s mouth.

“Uuuuuhhh!” Stevie gasped as Jasmine’s tongue buried itself in the lips of her pussy. ’ My God, I love making it with another woman!’ Stevie thought. “Stevie, that looks so hot, baby!” Alec said as he watched his wife’s labia flatten out over Jasmine’s mouth. His wife’s hips hunched once, then again. Each time she dragged her pussy on Jasmine’s tongue and mouth.

“That’s it, Stevie, fuck her mouth with your pussy!” Alec ordered her and his wife’s hips began undulating erotically as she ground her gash on the Oriental’s face, covering her chin, mouth and nose with her juice’s and Jasmine’s spit. Thornton began screwing Jasmine’s hole in time with his wife’s movements; nice long, slow penetrations up to his balls. His hands squeezed the Asian’s tits together and he used his thumbs to rub her hard nipples. Looking down he could watch his prick pump in and out of Jasmine’s bald pussy. He knew he was going to shoot soon. He didn’t care. He could begin the whole thing over again later. They had all night. He began thrusting harder into Jasmine’s buttery crease as her boots scraped against the back of his thighs. Several minutes later, their threesome culminated in a series of climaxes that could not have been better planned. Stevie was the first to go. She’d ran both hands under Jasmine’s head and was holding it tight against her gash as she continued to fuck the woman’s mouth.

“Uuuuuhhhn, UUUUHHHHH, UUUUHHHHHHH! OOH, GOD, OH MY GOD!”

Her wails of release filled the bedroom as her juices flooded out onto Jasmine’s tongue and cheeks. Thornton could see and hear Jasmine slurping away his wife’s pussy nectar. His pent-up need to explode became uncontrollable. “Oh fuck! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!” Thornton bellowed as he slammed his boner deep in Jasmine’s cunt and leaned his head against his wife’s jittering bottom as he let his cum pour out in his patient’s womb. His balls danced against the Asian’s ass as they spouted their sticky lotion in the nympho’s sweaty body.

Jasmine squealed into his wife’s smothering pussy as she herself got off at the feeling of the hot jism coating her insides. The Asian’s talented box milked his rod, greedily welcoming the jets of spunk that slammed into the back of her cunt. He continued to jab his cock in Jasmine as his wife slumped off her face and leaned against the headboard beside them. As the last drops of his cum leaked out of his cock into Jasmine’s soupy hole, he kissed her, tasting Stevie’s essence on her butterfly tongue. Soon after that they retired to the bathroom and all three got in the tub/jacuzzi and enjoyed each other’s bodies further.