The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HypnoWho

Chapter 16

The next morning, Alec and his wife were finishing a brunch on the verandah. Stevie all but glowed from the previous night’s activities. She wanted it to happen again; she had found another woman as a lover to be an eye-opening experience.

Alec stood and nuzzled her neck and promised her he would be bringing other guests home in the future. He would soon have other patients conditioned to perform sexual acts with him and his wife.

“But now I’ve got to be off to the airport to pick up Jenny.” As he headed out the foyer to the waiting limo, Lisa came bounding down the staircase.

“Alec, are you going to the airport now?” she asked.

“Yes, I’ll be back in about an hour and a half.” Alec noticed that Lisa was wearing some new clothes. A short skirt and a halter top that showed off her flat stomach. He thought again about the night he’d spent with her and certainly he would have to be doing that again.

“Could I come with you?” Lisa said moving close to him.

“Sure, tell your mother you’re going, OK?” Lisa ran her hand over his chest as she turned to walk back toward the verandah. Alec watched her little bottom wiggle under her skirt and felt his cock begin to stir.

Then he thought again about Jenny, his daughter. Soon she would be home and when the time was right he knew he would attempt to condition her too. His dick got harder and harder at the thought.

“Alec, whose Porsche was that last night?” Lisa asked later as the limo entered the freeway on the way to Logan. She was sitting beside him, turned toward him, one leg crossed over the other, stroking the outside of her upper thigh.

“That was a guest of ours.” Thornton replied with a smile.

“It sounded like she liked the entertainment you were showing her. Up in your bedroom!” Lisa cracked into a knowing smile. “Now before you get mad, I got home before my curfew and was going past your bedroom and I couldn’t help but hear what was going on. Especially with my ear pressed up against the door.”

“Yeah, what exactly did you hear?” Thornton asked, again with a smile.

“Hmmm, let’s see. I could have sworn that you were having intercourse with mother while she was on her hands and knees. I heard you saying something about ‘move that ass’ or something like that. And then, quite distinctly, I heard you say, ‘Gasman, get under her’.

“Jasmine, her name is Jasmine.” Thornton said still smiling, remembering the third go-round of the previous night.

“Whatever, anyway, mother started going nuts shortly thereafter. She was yelling, ‘Lick me, fuck me!’ It was really hot.” Lisa scooted closer and moved her hand into her stepfather’s lap. She was not surprised to find a hard-on lurking in his pants.

“Careful, my dear.” Thornton said as he motioned toward the chauffeur. Charles was driving and the two of them were clearly visible though the glass partition should he look back through the mirror.

Lisa reached behind her and hit a button. The glass partition went instantly opaque; Thornton had been told it had something to do with a small electrical current changing the alignment of molecules in some portion of the glass.

“There, now we have some privacy.” Lisa said turning back to him. She grabbed his right hand and moved it onto her left thigh. Their eyes locked as he ran his hand up under her short skirt. As his stepdaughter moved her legs farther open, his fingertips touched her soft petite outer labia. She had come without panties!

“Mmmmm, there’s that sexy little pussy that I love.” Thornton said as he swung his other arm around her shoulders and pulled her into his body. Lisa tilted her head back as her stepfather brought his mouth down onto hers in a passionate kiss. She’d never felt the kind of lust that she felt for her mother’s husband. Everything about him seemed to attract her like a moth to a flame. Days ago he’d been an authority figure that she could barely stand to be around; now he was the hottest thing she could imagine. She thought she would go out of her mind the previous night listening to him make love to her mother and that other woman, standing there in the hallway with a hand down the front of her jeans. She’d gone to her bed thinking of some way to get him alone before Jenny got home. She knew that she could be alone with him on the ride to the airport and she had him for the next twenty minutes or so.

His strong hand was cupping her horny slit now, sending fantastic feelings throughout her young body. She ground her moistening, furry crack into his palm as his lips moved down onto her craning neck.

Thornton felt Lisa’s small hand begin undoing the belt on his slacks. With a dexterity that surprised him, she next undid the button on her first attempt and drew his zipper down. Knowing that he would have to help her get his pants down, he withdrew his hand from her crotch and hastily elevated his ass high enough to pull down his slacks and underpants with his right hand. It was awkward but he knew the payoff would be well worth it.

Lisa’s head was resting against his shoulder watching and, when his swollen member sprang into view, she reached out immediately and gripped it with her left hand.

“Uhhn, that feels good.” Thornton sighed as his stepdaughter began slowly stroking his shaft from the base to his glans. He turned slightly toward her and kissed her again as she kept up her slow jacking motion. Her tongue slid into his mouth and tangled with his in a dance of desire. Lisa broke their liplock, gasped for air a few times and then looked again at the stiff manhood she clutched.

“We can’t have you greeting Jenny with this, can we?” Lisa joked.

“No, you’re going to have to take care of that for me. If we had more time I’d lay you out on this seat and screw you good but....” Thornton let the implication hang in the air.

Lisa knew what he wanted from her and she slid her head down the front of his shirt toward his prick as she shifted her body around so she was perpendicular to him, on her hands and knees on the wide bench seat, her face hovering over the top of his dick.

Thornton watched as her soft lips pressed against his spongy head as she kissed it tenderly a few times. He ran his left hand down her back as her tongue begin flicked out into the slit on the top of his dick, then trace the undersides of his blood-engorged crown.

“Christ, Lisa! Enough with the teasing. We only got about ten minutes. Suck it for me, honey.”

Sliding her hand down to the base of his cock, Lisa slid her 17 year old lips wide over his cockknob and slowly lowered her face. Thornton pulled her hair away from her face with his right hand and watched his stepdaughter’s stuffed mouth slide down his shaft. She took about four inches and then began jacking the bottom of his prick while her talented tongue went to work.

“Mmmm, oh, Lisa, that’s the way to suck, baby. Mmmmm, mmmm, yeah.” Thornton ran his left hand further down Lisa’s back and pulled her skirt up over her bottom. He ran his hand over her exposed asscheeks; they felt like small throw pillows, incredibly soft and pliant. Lisa made a particularly loud slurping sound and Thornton went back to watching her bobbing lips as his hand slid further back, down into the crack of her tush.

Lisa could feel Alec’s fingers moving again to pleasure her pussy area and she spread her knees as far apart on the seat as possible. Alec’s hot, earthy tasting sex organ filled her mouth to capacity as she tried to move her lips farther down his shaft.

Lisa had become quite adept at cocksucking as a way to put off her boyfriends; satisfy them so they would not demand straight sex of her. Something inside her had known that none of the boys she ran with would not stand by her if she got knocked up. Sucking those boys had been a chore but sucking Alec’s dick was exciting, nasty, somehow overpoweringly desirable.

Thornton slid two fingers into the Lisa’s slick 17 year young pussyhole and began to jab them in and out. He could feel her cuntal muscles squeeze his pistoning digits as she continued her oral symphony on his manhood. Her juicy mouth swirled over the upper portion of his flagpole cock while her small hand beat a steady pace from the base up to her packed lips.

Thornton became almost giddy at the thought of what he’d accomplished since he got back from Europe. He’d fucked his secretary twice, his young stepdaughter in her bed, lived his dream of a threeway with his wife and his nymphatic Oriental patient. Now a blowjob by a teenager on the way to the airport to pick up his daughter.

Thinking of his sexy bombshell daughter only made his dick harder in Lisa’s mouth. God help him, his mind was working overtime to try and find some way to put Jenny under too. Thornton knew doing that would be a despicable, immoral act but he just couldn’t help himself.

Thornton placed his right hand on the back of Lisa’s pitching head in preparation of his climax. She’d have to swallow his load to keep his shirt and the limo seat free of any evidence of their illicit activities.

“Aaaaah, Lisa, I am going to shoot soon! Aaahh, you’re gonna have to eat it, baby. That’s it, yeah, jack it off!” Thornton leaned his head back on the carseat and thought about Jenny. Imagined it was his daughter sucking and jacking his hard-on in the back of the limo. Imagined it was her mouth he was going to cum in as she eagerly awaited his explosion.

“Oh, fuck, here it comes! OH, UUUHHHHNN, AaaaaaAAAAAAAAHH!”

Thornton’s eyes rolled back in his head as his stepdaughter brought him off. He held her face down on his spouting rod as her lips clamped tight around his jerking nine incher.

Lisa always swallowed on her blowjobs but there was no way her stepfather could have known that. When the first blast of cream surged against the top of her mouth, she moved her fist up against her lips to stop any leakage and let her mouth rapidly fill with Alec’s sperm.

Thornton finally looked down at Lisa’s face just in time to see her cheeks go concave as she sucked his jism up around his oozing cockhead and down her pretty throat.

“Oh yeah, suck it down, little girl. Get every drop.” Thornton encouraged her as she began pulling his pud again, coaxing more sap from his woody. He looked out the window and saw the tails of planes at Logan in the distance.

Chapter 17

Several minutes later, Thornton and Lisa were waiting at the gate, waiting for Jenny to come off the plane. Jenny would not be hard to spot. Her all-American beauty coupled with a 38-24-34 figure usually stopped traffic as every male in sight turned to look her over.

She reminded Thornton of his first wife so much it was almost painful to look at her sometimes.

“Daddy!” Jenny squealed as she came into view and saw her father standing at the counter in the passenger waiting area. She ran to him and threw herself in his arms. It was so good to be home.

Thornton gave Jenny a tight hug and felt her large breasts squish between them. He picked her up and his hand rode down her back and briefly ran over her tight blue jean clad bottom.

“Welcome home, baby. Look who came with me.”

“Ohmigod! Lisa! Look at you.” Jenny said as she hugged Lisa. “I can’t believe the way you look.” Jenny stood back and looked the transformed Lisa up and down. Jenny liked what she saw. Lisa had bloomed into quite a looker. Petite, compact little body. Nice unblemished skin. Just the kind she liked to be with. Jenny hoped that she would be able to avoid temptation all summer.

Jenny knew she would have to come out into the open about her new sexual orientation, at least with her father. She knew he would understand.

“Come on, you girls.” Thornton said putting his arms around the two girls. “Charles will get the bags.”

The rest of the day seemed to pass very slowly for Thornton. He had resolved to try the same induction technique with Jenny that he had used on Lisa. He would sneak into her bedroom and try softly speaking until she reached a shallow level of sleep. It was dangerous since Jenny might wake up as he was trying to probe her unconscious mind but he could not think of any believable way to get her to let herself be hypnotized.

“Stevie, Stevie, wake up.” Thornton shook his wife awake.

“Wha? What is it, dear?” Stevie said sleepily as she sat up on one elbow. Over her husband’s body she could see the luminous time display on the bedside alarm clock. 1:30 a.m. it read.

“Aardvark.” Thornton said his wife’s keyword and felt her slump back down on the bed as she went into her trance. “I want you to go into a deep sleep, Stevie. Deeper and deeper. You won’t awaken until I awaken you.”

Satisfied that his wife was out of the way, Thornton got up and pulled his robe on. Jenny had gone to bed around 11 p.m. so he felt sure she would be fast asleep. His mission that night would be only to prepare Jenny’s subconscious, implant a keyword and then see in the morning if she reacted to some suggestions he gave her.

He slipped out into the darkened hallway and silently moved toward Jenny’s room. It was at the opposite end of the hallway from Lisa’s room so he doubted that Lisa would hear anything.

Jenny picked off her covers and lay on her old bed, naked in her dark bedroom. She was deep into her fantasy now.

Her stepsister, Lisa, and she had been undressing together to go for a swim and when Jenny had pulled the cute girl into her arms, she had not resisted her lesbian advances.

Jenny cupped one of her large tits as her hand moved down into her crotch. She began to masturbate as she imagined her and Lisa rolling around on the bed, exploring each other’s bodies. Suddenly there was a loud noise in the room and she quickly drew the covers back up to her neck.

“Whose there?!” she cried in a panic.

Thornton stood by desk just inside her bedroom door, his leg still against the chair that he had banged into. Hearing the panic in his daughter’s voice, he knew he had to answer her.

“It’s OK, Jenny. It’s me.....uh, can you turn on the light.” His mind spun a lie as he heard her moved on the bed. In a moment, the room was bathed in bright light and both were blinking at each other as their eyes adjusted.

“I’m sorry, honey. I thought I heard somebody in the house and came in to be sure you were OK. I’m sure I was probably imagining things. The alarm didn’t go off so I’m sure everything’s all right. Sorry to wake you. I’ll see you in the morning.” He began to back out of the room but Jenny stopped him.

“Wait, Daddy. Could I talk to you?” Jenny wanted to speak with her father privately and it might be hard to get him alone like this again.

“Sure, honey. What’s up?” Thornton moved over and stood by the side of her bed, breathing easier that Jenny had bought his intruder story.

“Sit down, Dad. You may want to be sitting for this.” She patted the side of her bed and when her hand left the sheet near her throat, Thornton got a quick peek at the tops of her breast as she shifted over.

“This sounds serious, Jen.” Thornton said as he sat down beside her. “Got guy problems?” Thornton hoped she might open up to him about her lovelife at college. She never really talked about boyfriends and, as the head cheerleader at a large college, she was bound to have her pick of some of the college’s most eligible hunks.

Jenny took a deep breath and launched into the prepared speech she had gone over in her mind a thousand times.

“No, not guy problems. But it does revolve around affairs of the heart you might say. Being away at college has opened my eyes in several ways. When I was here at high school, you know I dated a number of guys. But all during that time I felt something was missing. And it didn’t help that all those guys were jerks. They really treated me not for what I was but for the way I looked.”

Jenny could see that her father still hadn’t caught on to what she was getting at. She pressed on.

“Anyway, at college, I met someone that I think is really special and we’ve been an item for the last year. You met her over Parent’s Day weekend.”

“Her?” Thornton said, now catching on.

“Yes, it’s Amanda, my roommate.”

Thornton was floored by the news. His daughter and her roommate, another cheerleader, were lovers. His daughter was a lesbian! He remembered Amanda, a hot redhead with a gorgeous lithe body. The thought of her and his daughter naked together flashed through his mind. But his daughter obviously wanted his advise on the matter.

“Jenny, this is quite a....well, I guess a shock. You know I want you to be happy of course. Nowadays, many of your generation is experimenting with different forms of sexuality.” He took her hand in his as he continued. “It may just be a phase after all. I assume that when you were with those boys, you had sexual relations?”

“Yes, I did. And the physical portion of it was enjoyable. But afterward I never felt the connection that I do with Amanda. I mean I trust her like I trust you. I know she loves me for me.”

“I bet you’ll find a guy you can trust sometime in the future. The world is full of great guys. You just got to remain open to the idea. And in the meantime, you should continue in your relationship with Amanda. It’s certainly does not have the stigmata that it used to have. Hell, it’s almost fashionable.”

“Thanks, Daddy. I knew you’d understand.” She leaned into his arms and felt safe like she used to.

Thornton held her tenderly, conscious that only the bedsheet separated himself from her naked body. He was thinking that he could set his daughter back in the sexual mainstream if he could get her under his control. He could personally show her what a good man could do that her female lover could not.

Chapter 18

The next day was Sunday and the sun was hot and high in the sky when Lisa and Jenny came into his study and asked Thornton to take them water-skiing out on the lake. He’d made it a rule that only he could drive the boat for water-skiing because of the craft’s large size.

“Sure, you guys. Go get changed and I’ll meet you down on the dock.”

Thornton went upstairs and changed into his swimming trunks. He could work on his tan while the girls skied. He went downstairs and found Stevie in the kitchen with Maria.

“I’m going to take the girls skiing, darling. Would you like to come?”

“No, Alec, you guys go ahead. I don’t feel like falling down in the water again and again today.” They both laughed. Stevie was new to the sport and while she was graceful on dry land, on the water she was a real clutz.

Thornton went down to the dock and prepared the boat for the skiing, setting up the lines and pulling out the lifevests. Calling it a boat would be a misnomer; it was in fact a cabin cruiser that they sometime took out into Boston Bay and over to Cape Cod. It had an elevated flying bridge, a galley with eating area below and in the bow of the craft, a stateroom with a triangular shaped bed.

Hearing the girl’s laughter, he looked up from his preparations and saw the girls walking down the manicured lawn. Lisa had on a one piece blue suit and Jenny was wearing her favorite hot green bikini.

Thornton drank in the voluptuous body of his daughter. The bikini top barely contained her big round boobs and as he watched her titflesh jiggled with every step she took. Her flat belly and strong legs spoke of the long hours she worked out and all the cheerleading she did back at Duke.

‘God, it’s such a waste.’ he thought as he again pictured her going through the rest of her life with only female sex partners. ‘But I’ve got all summer. Surely I’ll be able to turn her around.’

“You all ready, Dad?” Lisa called as they came onto the dock.

“Just about. Hop on board and we’ll get underway.”

Jenny held firmly to the bar of the towline as the wind whipped through her damp blonde hair. Ahead of her she could see Lisa stand at the rear of the boat waving to her and her father up on the bridge looking back.

Jenny turned her skis and shot across the wake of the craft, getting airborne temporarily. She’d been skiing all her life and was skilled enough to ski with only one ski or ski backwards.

‘I’ll show Lisa some trick skiing,’ Jenny thought as she moved herself back behind the boat. When she thought the time was right she released the bar with one hand and spun her body around, reaching back behind her for the bar again.

Just then her ski hit something and she felt her other hand lose its grip on the tow bar and she saw the water rushing up at her face as she went down. Then everything went black.

Thornton laid Jenny on her back on the stateroom bed. Jenny’s lifevest had kept her afloat, face-up, until he’d reached her but the blow to her head appeared to have knocked her cold.

“Is she going to be OK?” Lisa asked nervously from the cabin door.

“Yes, I think she just knocked herself out.” It suddenly occurred to Thornton that this could be the opportunity he’d been planning for. “Lisa, I want you to go up on the bridge and watch for other boats. We’re drifting, although I think we’re far enough out that we’ll be OK. I don’t want you coming back down here. If you see a problem, use the intercom. You understand?”

“Sure, Alec. Take care of Jenny.” Lisa moved away from the door and went up on deck.

Thornton closed the stateroom door and stood looking down at his daughter. One of the cups of her top had been pulled to the side as he carried her down to the stateroom and he could see the hint of a pink areola. Her firm thighs were parted as if in invitation.

Thornton lay down near her left side, turning on his side to face her. Her moist centerfold-material body was there before him, beckoning his hands. Knowing Jenny was still out, he took the opportunity to run his right hand down onto her stomach. It felt hard and fit. Thornton slowly moved his palm further up her body, over her deep navel, up over the outline of the bottom of her ribcage, until the side of his hand touched the bottom swell of her grape-fruit sized breasts. Unable to stop himself, he brought his hand up and cupped one of her tits. He squeezed the soft orb and Jenny stirred beside him.

‘Here goes nothing,’ Thornton thought as he ran his hand away from her tit and softly slapped the side of her face.

“Jenny. Jenny, wake up, baby.”

Jenny opened her eyes and didn’t know where she was. She’d been skiing and then...

“Jenny, it’s all right, baby, Take it easy.” That was her father’s voice. She turned her head and saw his face looking down at her.

“Daddy?”

“Yes, it’s me, sweetheart. You took a spill a bit ago. Do you remember?”

“Oh.... yeah, now I remember. Something hit my ski, I think.” Jenny lay her bed back on the bed and relaxed. ‘Everything’s OK.’ she thought.

“I want you to relax, Jenny. That was quite a spill and I want you to rest now. Keep your eyes closed. Relax, that’s it. Relax. A nap would be great right now. Let yourself relax more and more.” Jenny felt herself begin to slip away as her father’s soothing voice and the gentle rocking of the boat combined to set her at peace. “Good, let the sleep come. I’ll be right here. You’re going deeper and deeper, relaxing more and more . . .

After that Jenny could remember no more.

“Jenny, can you hear me?”

“Yessss.”

“Good. It’s Daddy talking to you. You trust me implicitly. Do you understand? You’ll listen to every word I say and you’ll trust me in everything I tell you.”

“Yessss.” Jenny answered from deep in her hypnosis-induced slumber. Thornton had a sudden twinge of guilt about what he was going to do but it was quickly swept away.

“Jenny, you know that the lesbian lifestyle you are contemplating is not looked on in favor by most of the people you know. And you have some reservations about not being accepted by your friends and family once they find out. This is true?”

“Yesss.”

“Jenny, you only have one hope of not being an outcast. I am that hope. You trust me and love me and you know that I love you. I am the man that you have been searching for all your life. Jenny, you must answer me truly now. Have you ever thought about making love with me?”

“Yesss....I was young.” Jenny answered, adding on the last to signify that her subconscious mind knew such a thing was wrong. Thornton knew that most all girls had sexual thoughts for their fathers during the awakening sexuality stages and he used that past thought and expanded it.

“Jenny, I know you know that ordinarily such a thing would not be possible. But you now see it as the only way to not become an outcast. You will make love with me as a way to reaffirm your heterosexuality. Every time we make love, it will alleave your anxieties and you will feel good about yourself. Do you understand?”

“Yesss.” “I am the most desirable man you’ve ever met. You’ve already experienced taboo love with another woman so it will be easy for you to set aside your inhibitions with me. You will desire my touch, you will give yourself fully to me, and trust that what we do is good and right. Do you understand?”

“When you awaken you will make your desires for me known. You will not fear rejection; you know that I want you as much as you want me. You know that together we can have a full, erotic relationship and neither of us will have any regrets.” Thornton’s dick was growing into a full-blown erection as he thought about Jenny confessing her implanted desires for him in just a few minutes. “Now, Jenny, I’m going to say a word to you. I want you to remember this word. When I say it to you in the future, you will again relax and go into this deep sleep, without fear. The word is Bougainvillea. Repeat that for me please.”

“Bougainvillea.”

“Very good. You will awaken when I count three, feeling refreshed and confident in the relationship you are going to start with me but not remembering that I have spoken to you. One, two, three.......

Chapter 19

Jenny’s eyes fluttered open and she again saw her father beside her. His face looked so caring. She realized that he was everything she had ever wanted in a man. If she could be with him, everything would work out. She somehow knew that he wanted her, too.

“Daddy?”

“Yes, baby, what is it?” her father reached a hand out to stroke the side of her face.

“Daddy, I’ve got these feelings for you. I know they are wrong but I can’t help it. I think you’ve got the same feelings for me. I’ve seen the way you’ve been staring at me.” She covered his hand with her own and turned his palm to her mouth and kissed it.

Looking back into his eyes she continued, “Daddy, I don’t want to spent my life without a man. I want to have children....I just feel that if I’m not with you, I’ll lose all that. Please show me how good it can be. I need you. I want you. Tell me you want me too.”

“Jenny, you know I do. I’ll help you, baby.” Her father leaned over her and brought his mouth down on hers. Jenny kissed him back tentatively at first but then with more passion as she let her hang-ups go. She knew this was right. She felt his strong hand moving over her breasts now, teasing her small nipples awake. Knowing that he would soon be inside her, loving her like any other woman, made her juices begin to flow.

Thornton hungrily ate his daughter’s supple lips as he massaged her bountiful chest. Her tongue was now eagerly sliding up into his mouth and he sucked on it before she withdrew it. He broke their kiss and looked down at his hand as he pulled the fabric down off her left breast, exposing the silver dollar-sized, dark pink circle of her areola and the eraser-like nipple which his fingers found and pulled.

“God, baby, you’re so beautiful!” he whispered.

“Suck my nipples, Daddy. I love to have them sucked.” Jenny pleaded as she pulled her strap down off her right shoulder and exposed the other tit. Laying back on the bed, her hands pressed against the outside of her globes and she squeezed them together so the nipples rose invitingly toward his mouth.

‘God, she doesn’t know what she’s doing to me!’ Thornton thought as he mashed his mouth down on one of her offered nipples. He sucked a mouthful of Jenny’s warm titflesh into his mouth and let his tongue tease the hard nipple.

His senses came alive and he tasted that her skin was somewhat clammy from the lake water, he heard the sharp intake of her breath as he gently bit her nipple, he could feel the tiny bumps in her areola with his lips....

“Ohhhhhh, oh, Daddy, yes, oh, yes, do the other one! Ohhh, yes, mmmmmmm, mmmm!” Jenny mewed as he continued working on her sensitive nipples.

Thornton slid his right hand down his daughter’s taut tummy and under the wet triangular patch of her bikini bottoms. His fingers glided through her damp tangle of pubic hair and found her prominent clitoris. As his finger went to work teasing her joy button, he felt Jenny’s hips begin to buck up and down into his fingers.

The girl was as excited as he was and he feared he might lose his load in his swim trunks if he didn’t get it up her pussy soon.

He brought his mouth of the spit-slick aerola he’d been nursing on and kissed her at the top of her cleavage and then nibble his way up her neck. He felt her hands run into his hair as he brought his right hand up out of her splayed legs.

“Jenny, I want to fuck you, baby. Take off those bottoms.” Thornton moved up onto his knees beside her and watched as she elevated her hips and pulled the bikini briefs down onto her thighs.

As he hooked his fingers in the front of his swimsuit, she raised her legs together and pulled the luminous green swatch up and off. Her lower body was almost chiseled; her legs were muscular, yet shapely and feminine.

His fingers pulled his swimsuit down and it was Jenny’s turn to admire his body. His thick nine incher stood out from his thick pubic hair at a 45 degree angle.

“Oh, Daddy, you’re so big!” Jenny gasped as she turned on her side facing him. As he slumped down on his ass to pull his trunks off, he gazed at his daughter’s exposed crotch. Her pubic hair was tawny and wet from the lake. A pale area which matched her bikini brief outline extended from around her labia and disappeared around the tops of her hips. Apparently she did some topless sunbathing somewhere down in Carolina.

Jenny longed to feel her father’s erection in her neglected pussy. That was probably the part of sex that Amanda could not give her. Occasionally they would use a dildo that Amanda had bought for them, but for the most part it was oral sex and some dry humping that they shared.

As he kicked off his shorts, Jenny took the initiative and swung her body over top of her father’s muscular torso. She felt her father’s hands slide down her back and grip her buttcheeks as she ground her pubic area against the bottom of his sandwiched manhood. Her nipples slowly swung back and forth over her father’s hairy chest as she supported herself over him with her arms.

“Let me put it in, Daddy.” Jenny said as she swung her nearly dry hair over her shoulder with a flick of her head.

Thornton gazed up at his daughter’s smoldering face through half-open eyes. Jenny’s masturbating motion was driving him nuts. He’d let her control things this time.

Jenny brought her mouth down on to his lips and kissed him as she hunched further up his body and reached between them. Her fingers wrapped around his swollen member and raised it up to her ready notch. As the fat head slid into her pussyhole, she whimpered into her father’s mouth. She slowly pushed backward and his shaft began to disappear between her wide-stretched labia.

“Oh, Daddy! Oh, it’s filling me up!” Jenny gasped as she brought her mouth off his. She could feel his hands pulling her asscheeks apart as she impaled herself further on him. His lips were on her neck and travelling down the tops of her tits. She raised herself back up on her arms and pushed back hard and packed her pussy full with all the hard dick she could accomodate.

Immediately, her cunt exploded in a toe-curling orgasm. Jenny tilted her head back and sobbed as she grinded her hips up and down like a stripper looking for a tip.

Thornton felt his daughter’s cunt grip down on his prick hard and then begin milking it as her cuntal muscles rippled in release.

“Oh, that’s it, Jenny! Let it go! I can feel you cumming! Oh, that’s a good girl! Yeah, work it out, there’s more where that came from.”

Jenny’s panting began to lessen and lessen until finally she was back down from pinnacle and once again conscious of her position over her handsome father with her very juicy cunt stuffed with his cock.

Thornton reached up and pulled her head down and kissed her lovingly as he flexed his prick in her relaxing hole. Their eyes met and he knew she was ready for more.

“It’s never been like this.” Jenny sighed as she began moving on his cock, slowly relinquishing three inches or so before reclaiming it again up into her sex.

“We’re just beginning, baby. I promise I’m going to make you forget all about Amanda this summer.” He gave her a short hard thrust and she squealed in appreciation.

Up on the bridge, Lisa was getting frantic. Their boat was drifting toward a beach area and several buoys that marked a non-boat zone. She’d been using the intercom for the past five minutes but it didn’t seem to be working. She’d never really learned how to use it so it could be that Alec wasn’t hearing her. He’d told her not to leave the bridge but now she’d have to.

‘I hope he doesn’t get mad at me,’ Lisa thought as she walked down the stairs to the galley. ‘I’ll yell and he’ll come out.”

“Alec!” she called. Then several seconds later, louder, “Alllecccc!” Still no response. She walked across the galley and stood outside the door to the stateroom. She could here muffled voices inside.

‘I should knock.’ Lisa thought, but there was something unusual about the sounds emanating from under the bottom of the door. She reached out and slowly turned the knob and the door slowly swung open with the rocking of the boat.

The raucous sounds of sex washed over Lisa as she stood there, not believing what she was seeing. Jenny was on top of her father facing away from her, thank God. Both their legs were splayed wide and Alec was humping his crimson pillar up into his daughter’s hovering pussy like a madman.

Lisa quickly recovered her wits and pulled the door nearly shut again before pressing her eye to the crack to watch further.

“Oh, Daddy, oh, do it harder, ohmigod, yeah, yeah, oh just like that!” Jenny babbled as her father’s arms encircled her waist and he continued throwing his stiff phallus into her. She’d climaxed again about five minutes ago and she could feel another building up.

“Here, suck my nipple!” she cried as she hefted a succulent tit into her father’s sweaty face. “Oh, Daddy, suck it and I’m gonna cum again!”

Thornton was close to cumming too and he wanted to see Jenny slip into that ecstatic state before him. He had to changed their positions.

“Wait, baby,” he said around her nipple and then swung his left arm off her and keeping a firm grip on her waist with his right hand, he rolled her quickly to her left onto her back. His cock slid out of her on the changeover but he quickly fisted it and shoved it back in her stretched out pussy again. Jenny moaned up at him as he filled her.

“I’m so close, ohmigod, Dad! Don’t stop, don’t stop!” Jenny whined as she tossed her head from side to side on the foam mattress.

“Jenny, Jenny, listen to me! I want you to use your hands on your clit, baby!” She drew one hand down off her tits and ran it down to their junction. “No both of them.....yeah, that’s it! Play with yourself while I screw you, baby.” Thornton hooked her legs behind her knees with his arms and leaned over her, tilting her pussy up at him as he began thrusting into his daughter again. Her big tits, unrestrained, began sloshing up and down, nearly to her chin and then back down to their starting point.

It only took ten strokes to get his 20 year old daughter off again. She began flailing around under him, throwing her convulsing twat up around his descending prick, shrieking so loud he was sure Lisa might hear. It was too much for Thornton.

“I’m gonna shoot! Oh, God, Jenny! UHHHHN! UHHHN! UHHHHN! UHHHHN! UUUHHHHHNNN!” Thornton shuddered over his daughter’s straining body as his balls heaved his seed deep in her heavenly pussy. He fell on her lush form and held her tenderly as his prick jerked and spewed in her velvety vagina.

“Oh, I feel it, I feel it.” Jenny whispered in his ear as they came back to earth. “So good, thank you.......Daddy, thank you.”

“It’s just the beginning, baby.” Thornton murmured back.

On shaky knees, Lisa pulled the door shut and went back on deck, into the light of the tranquil afternoon.

What she had witnessed had excited her. She’d always looked up to Jenny, ever since their families had joined into one. In fact, you could even call it a crush. Seeing Jenny naked had stirred up feelings she’d suppressed. The seed of an idea grew in Lisa’s mind.

* * *

Chapter 20

Seeing the group walking back up to the house, Stevie went out on the terrace to welcome them. Noticing Thornton’s arm around Jenny and how good they looked together, feeling the love existing between them, she was happy both Thornton and she had truly wonderful daughters. “You’ve been gone forever. Must have been some good skiing,” she said. Drawing Lisa close, she hugged her.

“Yes,” said Lisa, looking at Jenny and Thornton, “It was something to remember all right.”

“Actually, Jenny took quite a spill and was out cold for a while.” Thornton said. “But she was soon up and about.”

“Oh, you poor dear. Are you all right, Jenny?” Seeing Jenny happily nod, reaching for her husband’s hand, Stevie said, “You come with me. I need you to look at some patterns for the new living-room set.”

Replaying her possession by her father, standing under the stinging-spray of her shower, Jenny let the hot water run down her tanned body. Similar to the first time she had seduced Amanda but much, much stronger, reliving the way her father’s body had felt under her, the piquancy of illicit thrill squirmed in her abdomen. Remembered shocking-flame of almost violent orgasms made her uterus squirm, and recalling scalding-sensations as his semen suddenly gushed over her cervix making her head swim, momentarily stilled in luscious, churning excitement, she leant against the cold tiles of the shower,. The image of Thornton’s long, thick cock powered her mind, and feeling deliciously good about it and herself, she knew she would soon want to again have him in her. Wondering why she felt so happy about something so breath-takingly licentious, turning off the water, in preparation of towelling-off, she ran her hands down her curvaceous body. Turning toward the frosted shower door, moving beyond the glass, she saw a dark figure move. Hopefully, she softly called, “Daddy?".

Instead, wearing shorts and a tank-top, she saw Lisa standing by the bathroom counter. “I’m sorry to come barging in, Jenny. Do you have any body lotion? I’ve run out.”

“Yes, I think there’s some in the drawer there.” Opening the shower door wider and reaching for the towel she had left on the rack, it was gone.

“Looking for this?” Turning back with her towel and holding it out for Jenny, Lisa reached behind her. “I found it on the floor.”

“Thanks.” Shaking out the folded towel, Jenny noticed Lisa was not making any attempt to look for the body lotion but was blatantly ogling her glistening body. Accentuating her attributes, almost reflexively sucking in her tummy and slightly arching her back, she realised the lust she had felt for the younger girl was no longer there. Following his conditioning, her father was to help her end her desires for female lovers; she was to keep her mind focused on that. Hooking the top together as she wrapped the towel around her body, Jenny asked. “Was there something else you wanted, Lisa?”

“Oh.....no, sorry, I was thinking about something.” Lisa turned to leave.

“The body lotion, Lisa.” Opening the drawer, Jenny handed her the bottle. Suddenly thoughtful, she asked, “Lisa, is there something on your mind?”

Obviously trying to find some words, awkwardly rooted to the spot and staring down at the bottle, Lisa said, “Er, yes.” She looked up. “I was just curious if you thought I was...attractive?”

“Of course,” Jenny answered readily. “I mean, you’ve really gone through some changes since last I saw you.”

“Thanks.....you know I think you’re beautiful, too.” Lisa said softly. “And, I... I....” Suddenly drying-up, she shrugged. “Well, oh listen, that was all I wanted to say. I’ll see you down at dinner,” and with that, Lisa hurriedly left.

Alone in her bathroom. Jenny sensed sexuality in the air and knew if Lisa had come to her the previous night, she have probably left off her towel, might have made Lisa’s advances much easier, but her father was now the centre of her thoughts and she planned to be with him whenever she could.

‘I can’t believe I did that.’ Walking quickly down the hall to her room, Lisa seethed. Everything had been planned; moving the towel, starting the conversation had all gone well, but wanting to tell Jenny she was beautiful and desirable and sexy and, ‘just to see what it would be like, if she ever thought of experimenting’, Lisa had lost her nerve. ‘I’ve thought about you that way’; all her carefully arranged words had died on her lips. ‘Well, idiot, what did you expect her to say? ‘Yes, I have thought about sex with you, Lisa, let’s get naked right now and roll around on the floor!’’ Comforted that Jenny had not caught on, she changed for dinner.

Leaning against the kitchen counter as she finished loading the dishwasher after dinner, Thornton was talking with Stevie. Moving in front of him as she closed the washer door, suddenly feeling guilty for not giving her enough attention, her husband swept her into his arms. Sliding his hands down to cuddle her buttocks, Thornton said, “Have I told you lately how sexy you are?”

Pretending to concentrate, Stevie frowned. “Hmmm, I think you told me that several times on Friday night.” Letting her long body lean against him, she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Remembering how flushed and primal Stevie had become during that night’s three-way with Jasmine, Thornton nibbled her ear. “Our guest really got you going.”

Leaning her head back, Stevie looked at him. “It was the best. Tell me you’re planning on bringing her back for more.”

“Maybe.” Handing Stevie her wine glass and refilling it, Thornton said, “But maybe you’d like to try someone else.” With no-one in mind, he watched her reaction.

“Oh!” Stevie laughed. “It’s that easy, is it? Well, let me put my order in.” Giggling, she sipped her wine.

“You’d be surprised just how easy it is. So go on. What kind of woman should I bring home for us next time?”

“Oh, let’s see.........I think I’d like a really hot blonde. Have you got a catalogue?” Grinding her hips against him, Stevie giggled again.

Although Stevie was joking, Thornton knew her words were probably a window to deeper desires. Maybe she’d had a thing for one of her friends or since that Friday night, had been thinking about someone. Preferably one with experience of pleasuring other women, all he needed now was a sexy blonde...

Walking into the kitchen at that moment, triggering as Thornton caught sight of Jenny, the lewdest thoughts he’d ever known poured through his imagination; Jenny licking Stevie’s vagina as his wife sucked his cock.... masturbating over them as Stevie and Jenny locked in a writhingly-hot 69, festooning-semen trickling over their nipples.....holding his daughter’s ankles, Stevie’s cunt sliding on Jenny’s tongue as, opening those lovely legs wide for him, her lusting eyes wantonly-watched his stabbing-penis brutally filling Jenny’s uterus with........

Hearing Jenny’s footsteps, snapping Thornton back to reality, Stevie moved, but his mouth dry, just as quickly, he realised reality was what he made it. Thunderstruck, his mind racing with possibilities, he thought, ‘Who am I kidding? That is where this is all heading. To have sex with them, there’s no need to hypnotise anyone in the house every time’.

Turning from the drainer, Jenny noticed them. “Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were in here.” Sweeping her blonde hair over one ear and leaving them the same way she had come in, she gave them a knowing smile.

Concerned, Stevie stared at him. “Are you OK, darling?”

Looking as though he was a million miles away, a strange expression had come over Thornton’s face.