The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HypnoWho

Chapter 26

Jenny crammed her tongue into Lisa’s mouth and felt the girl suck on it as she rolled on top of Lisa. She just couldn’t get enough of her sexy protege. Lisa’s leg was rubbing against her pussy and now the sensation felt wonderful, felt so damn good. She could get herself off humping her thigh this way, she was sure of that now, but she wanted Lisa’s tongue to return the favor. Wanted to feel her tongue in her pussy.

“Well, look what we have here?”

Jenny looked up and saw her father standing near the end of the bed. The briefest feeling of shame flashed through her mind but then the lust for her father came back stronger than ever. He was naked and his hard cock let her know that everything OK.

“Daddy, you came. I’m so glad you came.” Jenny gushed as she sat up.

“So am I. It looks like you girls need to get fucked.”

Jenny wanted that more than anything and Lisa vocalized both their desires, “Ooooooo, yes, do me first!” Her slender legs fell open to give Alec a good look at her juicy slit. Her father smiled and moved toward them.

Thornton crawled on the side of the bed between Lisa’s thighs and the excited girl pushed her body backwards to give him room to mount her. Jenny intercepted him; also on her knees, she pressed her curvaceous body into his left side and pulled his face down onto hers.

Her tongue slid into his mouth and her lips teased his as she Frenched him brazenly. Her pillowy tits and hard belly molded into his side. Her hand left his face and slid down his front to fist his hard-on. The electric jolt at her touch made Thornton break their hot kiss and Jenny moved her mouth near his ear.

“Fuck me, Daddy, " Jenny whispered so Lisa couldn’t hear, “I know you want to fuck your baby girl first.” Jenny’s dirty talk thrilled him; he knew she was using it to further excite him as she had been conditioned.

“First, girls, I want to see some more pussy licking,” Thornton announced and pushed Jenny toward Lisa. “Lisa, I think you owe Jenny.”

Lisa raised her head off the mattress and watched as Alec positioned Jenny over her chest, facing her. She was going to get her chance to taste Jenny’s muff and her father was going to watch them.

‘This is so wrong!’ Lisa’s mind screamed but it excited her too. Excited her beyond belief. Being tied up the way she was, she could be used by both of them in any way they wanted. She knew she would never forget this night as long as she lived.

“Ready to lick my pussy?!” Jenny looked down at her with a flushed face and Alec appeared off to her right, his big dick bobbing above her head. Lisa whimpered as Jenny dragged her moist vulva across her conical breasts. “Let’s give Dad a show, then he’ll fuck us!”

Jenny bent over and kissed Lisa on the mouth before slowly moving her knees to either side of Lisa’s head. Jenny lowered her hovering pink perforation and felt Lisa’s tongue shoot up into pussy lips like a terrier going down a rabbit hole. The girl was throwing her tongue around and around; what she lacked in experience, she made up for in desire.

Jenny drew in her breath as it found her joy button.

“OOOOH, that’s it, that’s my clit, yeaaaaahh, uuuhhh, lick it, yesss!” Jenny cupped her bouncing tits and squeezed them as she undulated her hips in pleasure.

Thornton moved further around until he was facing his daughter. Looking down between her spread thighs, he could see Lisa’s nose buried in the tawny thatch of Jenny’s pussy. He stroked his diamond hard erection and watched the erotic sight briefly.

Then, he let his gaze slide up his daughter’s sensational body—her tummy which was sucked in, the bottom of her ribcage, her 38D tits which she was palming, the dark pink nipples poking between her fingers, her graceful neck, her beautiful contorting face with a full pair of lips just made for........ “Jenny, baby, lean forward.” Daddy’s voice cut through Jenny’s cunnilingus-induced state of bliss. She opened her eyes and saw her father crouched on his knees facing her, his right fist full of his rigid dick.

“Come on, baby,” her dad said as he wagged his manhood at her.

Jenny knew what he wanted and the thought of taking his fucker in her mouth almost made her cum on Lisa’s face. She knew doing so would be going against the law and all societal norms. But she wanted to do it. She released her jiggling jugs and slowly leaned forward until she supported herself on her arms. His cockhead was inches from her face; it covered half of her field of vision due to its proximity and its size. She was about to reach up with her right hand and pull it closer so she could take it in her mouth but her father liked the way she was. “Stay just like that, Jenny. God, you look so beautiful.” Thorton said as he inched closer to his daughter. He positioned his prickhead in front of her lips and her tongue lapped out and caressed the underside of his glans. She gasp again as she did so, maybe at the taste of his forbidden cock or from Lisa’s work on her unhooded clitoris. It looked so wild that Thornton decided to dispense with any preliminaries.

He bent his knees slightly and pressed his bulbous knob against Jenny’s lips. His daughter opened wide and lowered her face on his upthrust prick. His daughter’s lips slid down his girth until they hit the top of his fist, taking the four inches of his exposed sex organ easily and eagerly. He could feel her mouth humming around his prick as she began sucking.

“OH, shit, uuuuhhhnn, oh Jenny, yeah, suck me, baby!” The words rang in Jenny’s ears as she worked her mouth around her daddy’s musky meat. She felt like a total slut and loved it as she ground her dripping pussy on Lisa’s face and blew her own father. Her awakened sexuality scared and excited her at the same time.

She’d only sucked three guys in high school and the experience had never been like this. It was her father’s cock in her mouth! Her mother had sucked this cock and felt the staff deep inside her as it spewed his seed in her womb.

Jenny wanted to be everything to her father that her mother had been. That thought and Lisa’s tongue were working her quickly into a frenzy. Lisa was relishing her first taste of another woman’s sex. She worked her tongue into Jenny’s wet pussyhole and began fucking her with it as best she could. Her stepsister’s juices were steadily flowing down around her squirming tongue as she mashed her lips on Jenny’s matted vulva. She could hear Alec encouraging Jenny to suck his cock and she wished she could have viewed the lascivious act. But her vision was confined to Jenny’s stomach and the lower swells of her stepsister’s swaying titties. She closed her eyes and concentrated on her own lewd actions.

“Aaaahh, uuhhhhh, uuuuhhnn, oh, sucking me so good, aaahhhh!” Thornton groaned as he released his engorged prick and grabbed Jenny’s bobbing head. His daughter sucked more of his hot dong into her mouth as her lips met no resistance from his hand. He could see her bottom pumping away on Lisa’s face and his nuts got tighter.

Thornton felt as if he had hypnotized himself into a fucklust also. He wanted to stay above that and keep his head clear but the feeling of his daughter swallowing six inches of his dick to the back of her throat was blowing his mind. He wasn’t going to last much longer and that was all right with him. He’d just be able to last longer when he fucked them.

Jenny could feel her orgasm approaching like a freight train. She wanted to get off so bad. She threw her right hand back between her legs and forced it past Lisa’s nose. Her fingertips found her pink, nerve-ladened clit and she stroked it forcefully. Almost immediately, her pussy began to spasm around Lisa’s tongue.

Thornton felt a huge moan start deep in his daughter and the vibrations around his cock were exquisite, erotic, and eruptive. He knew she was cumming. The time was right. He gripped her head tighter.

Jenny was nearly ready to pass out from the convulsive ripples spreading through her body. She felt herself shivering uncontrollably as Lisa’s mouth applied a strong suction on her juicing genitals. She heard her father shouting, “I’M GONNA CUM! .......UUHHHHHN .....UUUUNNHHH ........UUUHNN......AAAAHHH!” but her mind couldn’t make the connection. Not until the first big wad of her father’s cum coated the roof of her mouth. She felt her head pushed down and her gag reflex almost kicked in as another blast of Daddy’s slippery jism careened down her throat. She began to slurp and suck down the successive shots that he deposited on the back of her tongue.

“Aaaaaah, ah, yes, mmmmmm, swallow it, baby, mmmmm, oh, yeah.”

Thornton crooned giddily down at his daughter as she worked to clean his rod of excess sperm after it had stopped spurting. His cock showed no signs of flagging as he pulled away from Jenny and slumped on his back on the bed. Jenny remained motionless for a few seconds, enjoying the last quiverings of her orgasm and the pungent taste of her father’s seed on her lips. Then she opened her eyes and looked over at her father.

He was watching them as he stroked himself. Even after just having a knee-knocking orgasm, the sight of her father’s erection sent a new wave of lust through her body.

‘Damn, I want him to fuck me now!’ Jenny thought. She knew he would before he left her bed. ‘He promised to do both of us. Lisa should get him next. She did such a good job getting me off.’

Thornton watched as Jenny wiped her mouth with the back of her left hand and slowly shuffled backward over Lisa’s prone form. Jenny stroked Lisa’s damp hair from her forehead and gave her a deep kiss.

Lisa returned Jenny’s kiss and knew that a bond had occurred between them. Their summer would be such an enjoyable time. She felt Jenny’s hand sliding down between her legs, felt her fingers ride back onto her clit and she mewed in pleasure as Jenny moved her mouth back along her jawbone.

“I want to watch Dad fuck you,” Jenny whispered in her ear and then she felt Jenny’s tongue probing her earhole.

Chapter 27

“AAAAAhhhhaaaaahhhhhAAAAHHHHMMMMMmmmmmAAAHHHHH!”

Lisa whimpered in a continuous stream of vocalization that filled Jenny’s bedroom in the wee hours of that Monday morning. Her slender legs gripped her stepfather’s waist and her heels dug into his pistoning ass as he worked his fat tool in and out of her teen pussy.

Thornton looked down at Lisa as he shoved his erection into her tight hole again and again. She looked so sexy with her hair partially covering her face, her mouth slack and open, her tender tits jiggling each time he thrust. And the purple sash tied around her waist that held her arms against her body.

The girls had decided among themselves that Lisa would get fucked first. Lisa had complained that her shoulders were beginning to hurt from lying on them, so Jenny had gotten the thin sash from Lisa’s robe from the floor and wrapped it around her like a lasso.

When Jenny pulled the sash tight, Thornton had pushed Lisa on her back and mounted her, playing it a little rough to see if she liked that as part of her submissive experimentation. Apparently she had, because she came strongly after 4 or 5 strokes.

‘She’s building to another,’ Thornton thought. ‘I’ll get her off and then she can watch me fuck Jenny. Hmmm, I can’t wait to fuck her again.’ Thornton gave Lisa three hard deep thrusts and she wailed louder.

“That’s how she likes it!” Jenny said and Thornton turned his head to look at his daughter. She was reclining against the headboard, only a few feet away, on her side with her left leg bent and up in the air. Her hand was stroking her pussy, slowly masturbating as she watched him screw Lisa.

“Save some for me, Daddy,” she teased.

“Don’t...worry, baby. Uhhhh.....uuuuuhhhhnn.” Thornton couldn’t help but stare between her splayed legs. As he watched Jenny pulled her lightly furred labia open to give him a good look at her dark pink opening. He looked back at her face and she was smiling wickedly back at him. She knew what she was doing all right.

“Mmmmmm, Gggggodddd, itfeelsgood!” Lisa said in a rush as Alec began driving into her with greater force. Lisa loved the way her guardian began rotating his hips, sending his cockknob into every nook and cranny of her buttery burrow.

“FuckmeAlec! Oooooh, harder!doit..oooooh..harder.”

Lisa’s hands grasped the back of her legs and began bucking up into Alec’s thrusts. She could feel the blunt end of his driving dick bottoming out at the end of her expanded cuntal sheath, knew he had more cock than she could take. She wanted to take it all. In her bound, helpless position he could ram further into her if wished and Lisa secretly wished he would.

“Yeeeaaahhh, fuck it up at me! Uuuhhhhnn...shit, oh, work that pussy!” Thornton looked down between their bodies and watched his shaft appear and disappear underneath the tuft of her pubes. He saw her tummy straining each time she threw her hips up at him. The sight of the sash digging into her waist, the outline of her ribcage, her small tits jiggling to either side of her moist breastbone.

‘Damn, I’m going to enjoy her hot little charms for years to come!’ Thornton thought as he let his weight down on his left elbow by her shoulder so their bodies pressed against each other. He slid his right hand between them and cupped her left titty as he sucked on her neck.

Jenny couldn’t stand not being involved any longer. Watching her father fucking Lisa had her super hot. She moved on her knees next to the fornicating pair and ran her hands on her father’s back. She loved the powerful muscles that worked beneath his smooth skin.

‘I can’t wait to grab his back from below when he fucks me,’ Jenny thought as she ran her hands further down, ‘Mmmm, and his ass, too!’ She gripped his rutting buttcheeks around Lisa’s heels, squeezed them and she heard her father groan. He liked her hands exploring his body. ‘Well, let’s explore some more.’

Jenny moved back behind the two and nearly came just seeing father’s cock stuffed inside Lisa’s overmatched twat. She watched Lisa’s labia dimple inward as the cock went in and saw the pink lining of Lisa’s pussy drawn out as it sought to keep the hard prick inside her, where it belonged. Her juices had dripped down onto her winking asshole. Jenny moved closer.

Thornton felt Jenny’s hands running up the back of his flexing thighs as he Frenched Lisa’s hot mouth. He hoped she was going to stick her head under and lick his shaft and Lisa’s pussy entrance. He was about to tell her to do so when he felt something plunge into his asshole!

“MMMM, OH SHIT!” Thornton moaned as the sudden unexpected intrusion of Jenny’s finger in his anus made Thornton bear down into Lisa sharply and his cockknob punched through her tight cervix.

Lisa groaned deeply as she felt her lover’s dick enter her virgin uterus. There was a sharp initial pain but it melted away into a delicious ache. She wrapped her legs tighter around his waist and locked her ankles around his rear.

“Alec! Oooooh, leave it in! I want it all!” Lisa panted up at him. Thornton stayed still, his entire nine inches way up in Lisa’s belly as his daughter slowly fucked his asshole.

Thorton heard the obvious need in Lisa. “You sure, honey?”

“Yes, oh, yes. Please!” Lisa begged, “God, I’m sooo full!”

Thornton began undulating his hips, giving Lisa’s twat short little rabbit punches, making sure the crown of his prick stayed up past her cervix. “MMMMMmmmoooooooOOOoooooooooooaaaaaAAAAHHHH!” Lisa began chanting as Alec’s pubic bone now rode over her clit, intensifying her pleasure almost twofold. She could feel Alec’s soft scrotum bumping against her squished bottom. Her rock hard nipples bore into her stepfather’s hairy chest.

She wanted it to go on forever and ever.

Thornton felt Jenny’s finger pull out of his backdoor hole and he concentrated on bringing Lisa off. He was sure that it would be soon now. A few seconds later, Lisa began to go nuts.

“OOOooooh, she’s fucking my ass! MMMMMMMmmmm! OH GOD! OOOh!

Fuck me, both of you FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEE!”

Lisa, tied up and having both her holes done at the same time, felt another orgasm begin around Alec’s dick and Jenny’s finger and then it jetted through her entire body. Jenny watched with a devilish smile as Lisa got off big. The demure, shy girl that had come to her room earlier that evening was creaming all along the long length of her father’s buried pole and her asshole was threatening to crush her finger. ‘Now it’s my turn!’ she thought.

Chapter 28

Thornton kissed Lisa on the forehead and hauled his still-hard cock from her stretched pussy. Only the thought of fucking his daughter had prevented him form cumming in the teenager’s heavenly sli. He ran his hand down her damp body as he rose to his knees between her now slack and widespread thighs.

“Super fuck, Lisa.” Thornton complimented his stepdaughter Thornton pulled the knot in Lisa’s sash around to her belly and worked to untie it. Lisa lay quietly as Alec loosened the knot. Her young body felt all aglow and shimmered from a light film of sweat that she had worked up during their long fuck session.

She should have been totally fucked out but seeing Alec’s erection made her long for more. A few days ago she’d been trying to convince her boyfriends that a blowjob should be enough to keep them happy. Now she was constantly thinking about spreading her legs and feeling Alec’s man-sized cock fuck her pussy good and hard.

Jenny moved next to her father and looked down at Lisa as her father pulled the sash away and threw it on the floor. The young girl looked so ravishing in her afterfuck state. Jenny gazed on Lisa’s reddened cuntmound and saw her young pussy lips had kept their open position as if still being forced apart by hard dick and her hole leaked a rivulet of her orgiastic syrup.

“You’ve worn her little pussy out, Daddy.” Lisa praised him as she pressed her body into his and her right hand grasped his long fuckstalk. She couldn’t blame her father; Lisa had developed into a real pair of sugarshorts.

Thornton had loved giving it to his little stepdaughter, all right. Her diminutive form allowed him to act out some erotic thoughts. Although she was 17, she could easily pass for 16 or a real mature 15 year old. The thought of breaking in a girl that age had some real appeal. He made a mental note to expand his practice into the problems of troubled teens. Jenny’s hand gave his pecker a long hard yank and he saw the longing in her eyes. Seeing him give it to Lisa had her more than ready for some more “fatherly” love.

“Come here, baby.” Thornton said as he turned toward Jenny and pulled her body flush with his own. His daughter turned her head and lay it against his chest. As he was taller and both on their knees, his boner found itself squished between their toned bodies, pressing into her stomach above her navel. His hands slipped down around her waist and glided around to grip her muscular asscheeks. He pulled her tight against him and enjoyed the sensation, the familiarity he now felt between himself and his collegiate erstwhile-lesbian daughter.

Jenny tried to merge her body with her father’s in her horny state. She loved the strong grip he had on her proud ass. Her college lover, Amanda, thought it was her best feature, although she spent a lot of time sucking her tits too.

She hugged her Daddy tighter as she felt his fingers begin to roam further. Feeling Jenny’s hard bottom gave Thornton a really wicked idea. She’d been dispensing a lot of anal stimulation that night. He thought he would return the favor—in a big way. His fingers found her puckered aperture and he began teasing it.

“Ooooh!” Jenny gasped as he pressed his middle finger hard against her asshole and it slid in past her sphincter. Like the total slut she had been made, she began moving her ass in small circles as she moved her butt backwards. More of his long finger slipped up into her tush.

“You like that, don’t you, Jenny?” Thornton said down to his squirming daughter. “Any of your old boyfriends ever get up here?”

“No, Daddy.” Jenny answered in a voice dripping with excitement. “Only Amanda.”

The thought of Jenny’s sexy roommate working over Jenny’s asshole made Thornton’s dick throb against her thorax.

“Yeah, tell me what Jenny does.” Thornton asked and his daughter confirmed all the pictures that had raced through his mind.

“Well, she’ll use her fingers like you are, mmmmm, and her tongue. Yeah, we get ourselves real clean down there and take turns sticking our tongues up there. It feels sooo good, Daddy.” She could tell he was enjoying hearing about her lesbian activities by the way he murmured and began pumping his finger in and out. She looked up at him and continued, “And then sometimes we’ll use our dildo. I really love it when she fucks my asshole with it and eats me at the same time. Oh God, Daddy, your finger’s way up there.”

Thornton had heard enough stories from her.

“I want to fuck your asshole, Jenny. Daddy’s gonna be the first.”

“Pour it right on the head, Lisa....more....don’t worry about the sheets.” Thornton watched as his young stepdaughter poured more oily sex lubricant on his wide cockknob and it trickled down his long prickshaft to pool around his clenching fist. Jenny had come prepared for some action with her dildo but instead she’d be taking the real deal up her luscious fanny.

Jenny was on her hands and knees before them on the bed, her asscrack already awash with a liberal amount of the sweet smelly oil. Over her shoulder, she watched Lisa prepare her father for the most taboo of acts.

“Get it nice and slick, Lisa.” Jenny said. “God, I can’t believe my own father is going to fuck my ass!”

She spread her knees wider and wantonly arched her back and Thornton thought he would melt. His Jenny looked like something out of a Hustler spread. Her perfect ass hemispheres parted naturally to expose the striated depression of her shithole and the glistening flaps of her pussy underneath.

“That’s good enough,” Thornton said to Lisa as he moved closer to his daughter’s beckoning bottom. He wanted her flat on the bed so he could feel her whole body under his. “Jenny, grab a couple of those pillows and put them under here.”

Jenny readily positioned two of her pillows under her hips and sank down on them as Thornton desired.

“Move your legs together.” Her dad ordered and she felt his knees straddle the back of her thighs. She twisted her body and looked back at him as he ran the tip of his cock against her elevated tush.

“I want you to hold your cheeks open, Jenny.” Thornton said down to his excited daughter and she turned her head away and reached back with both hands and pulled her hard buns apart like a total tramp. He ran his left hand down into the her ass valley and pressed two fingers against her puckered opening. He applied more pressure and they disappeared into her anus. Jenny’s head came up off the bed and she almost began purring as he slowly fucked his fingers deeper into her backdoor.

“Lisa, squirt some more lube right here.” His stepdaughter was immediately at his side and she placed the tip of the lube bottle between Thornton’s buried fingers and squeezed. Thornton parted his fingers as much as possible and the lotion seeped down into Jenny’s bowels.

“Come on, Dad. Fuck me!” Jenny begged.

“All right, baby.” He pulled his fingers from her slick hole and leaned over her, supporting himself on his left arm as his right hand positioned the end of his dick against her ready rear entrance. “Pull those cheeks wide. Oh yeah! Can you feel my dick against your asshole?”

“Oh yes, Daddy! Give it to me.”

“You bet I will. Try to relax yourself.....here it comes...unnnnh, YESSSS!”

“OOOO, God, it’s in!”

“The head’s in, Jenny.......nice and tight, baby.....unnnh....oh, I wish you could see your asshole wrapped around my dick!”

“More! Give me more, Daddy!.......oh, I can feel it, ooooooo, yes!....God, it’s opening me up!.....mmmmmmmMMMMM!”

“Uuunnnnh, it’s sliding in, Jenny!......Unnnnnh....Unnnnnnh....Shit, I’ve got half of it up your ass, darling!”

“So big and hot!.....mmmmm......work it in, Daddy!.......MMMmm, OOWWW!”

“I’m sorry, Jenny.”

“Don’t stop, Daddy! It hurts so good!.....OH, shit, how much more?”

“A few more inches, baby. But this is enough, I can fuck you with this much.”

“No, Daddy, I want it all!”

“We’ll try, Jenny......after I fuck it for awhile, I’ll try to go deeper....unnnnh, shit, that feels good.”

“Oh, yeah, pull it out, mmmmmm!.......Now push it back in, Daddy. Oh, oh, oh, OOOOOooooh!.......Yes, do it again. Fuck my ass!.....mmmmmmmm... OOOOOOOOO!...mmmmmmmm..OOOOOOOOO!..That’s it, fuck it!....... MMMM! Fuck it while I hold my cheeks open!”

“Shit, Jenny!....UUnnnnnh...I like it when you talk that way, baby!.....You should see how the inside of your butt is being pulled in and out as I fuck it!”

“OOOOOO, yeah, Daddy, I’ll talk! ......MMmmmm, I know what you like!...... You like to fuck, MMMM, fuck your baby’s ass!.......OOOOOOO, shit...... mmmmMMMM....you like to make me open my ass!....Aaaaah....big dick deep in your baby’s ass!!”

“UUUNNNnhhh........UUUnnnnnhhh, God damn!.....Oh, that’s it!.....Wiggle that ass under me!...UUUnnnnnh....Wiggle it while I fill it!”

“Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!....OOOOOOOooooOOOO!...Yes!”

Lisa, watching breathlessly beside them, couldn’t believe Jenny was taking her father’s large tool that far in her butt. On her knees, she was stroking her clit and pulling one of her rock hard nipples as she watch the unholy sodomy play itself out in front of her. As she watched, Alec fucked back into his daughter’s upthrust ass and he continued to press down until his hips were flush against her bottom.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooo!”

“Jenny, it’s all in! Ah, shit, I got every inch up your ass, baby! “God, I feel so full! .”

“Fuck, your shitter is tight....you can let go of your cheeks if you want.” “Thanks, Daddy, I want to watch you fuck me....come on fuck me. Let me see your dick slide between my asscheeks!”

Lisa nearly came on her fingers as she watched Jenny twist her upper body around to the right and looked up at her father and begged him to continue screwing her ass.

“Like this, baby?..unnnnnh, see it?”

“Oh, yesssss....mmmmmm....God, your dick’s so wide!.....OOOOO! ....fuck my ass now!...MMMMMmm.....yeah, really fuck it, Daddy!”

“UUUNnnnnh.....Uuuuunnnnnhhh....oh, baby, I can feel you squeezing my dick.....Uuuuuuunnnhh...God, I love your tight ass!...uunnnnhh...and your mouth!”

“Yeah, Dad! Kiss me......Mmmm, kiss me and fuck my ass!” Lisa couldn’t take the erotic sight of Alec leaning over Jenny to try and kiss her half-turned face as he pumped her asshole. Her little sore pussy juiced itself again as her innards quaked with yet another orgasm. She slumped on her side on the bed and closed her eyes and enjoyed the delicious feeling as the bed continued to rock underneath her.

“Oh, Daddy, I think I’m going to cum soon....mmmmmmMMmm!.....please fuck me hard!.....OOOOOO!....YES!......MMMMMM.....fuck me, aahhh..... YESSSS!”

“Jenny, I love you! Oh, tell me you want it, baby.....UUUnnnnnHHHHH!” “Yessss, oooooo, fuck my asshole!....OOOOOOO!.... Fucking ream it out, Daddy!....MMMMmmmmMMM!”

“Shit, Jenny!.......Take it! Take my dick!.....UUUnnnnh....God, you look just like your mother!......UUUUNNNNNHH!.....I loved to fuck her ass just like this!”

“Daddy!.....MMMMMmmm!.....I want to do it all with you....OOoooo....just like Mom used to!........Mmmmmm, that’s it! Squeeze my tit!.....God, I love your big hand on my tit!”

Lisa opened her eyes to see Alec leaning far over Jenny, his face close to her ear as he pumped hard into her ass. Jenny’s taut buns shook every time her father’s groin mashed against them. Jenny’s eyes were closed and her long blonde hair hung across her face. Jenny’s right hand was swung back onto the side of her father’s pistoning hips. Alec’s hand was full of her right tit; her dark pink nipple stuck out between gripping fingers.

“Jenny, baby....uunnnnnh....shit, I’ve thought about fucking your tits!”

“Yes, Daddy!......OOOOOOooooooOOO!.... let me get on my elbows... ...Mmmmmmmm!...yeah, grab both my tits!......OOOOOO! MMMMM! ...DADDY! I’M GOING TO CUM!....MMMMMM!....PULL MY NIPPLES!... FUCK MY ASS!......OOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMAAAAAMHHHHH!”

“Ohh, yeeeeaaahh! I can feel you cummming!..UUUNNNHH!....UNNNNHH!”

“CUM WITH MEEEEEE! CUM IN ME, DADDDDYYYY!”

Thornton gave Jenny her wish. His balls jerked and he unloaded his sticky spunk deep in her stretched bowels as he rode her body down on her bed. He continued to hunch his throbbing cock in her heart-shaped tush as his eyes rolled up in his head. Each cum shot seemed more exquisite than the last.

When they began to end, he let his full weight down on his daughter and noticed for the first time that Lisa was laying beside them, looking like she wanted another fucking.

The bedside clock said 2:23 and he knew going to work would be a bitch.

Chapter 29

Later, that morning at his office, Thornton tried to concentrate on his cases but found his mind slipping always back to the wicked things that would always await him at home.

Later that night he would maneuver his wife and his daughter into his bed using the programming that he had set in each of them previously. They would be ready to go at each other at the mention of a few words. Lisa would be out of the way, asleep in a trance in her bedroom. Soon he would bring her into her mother’s bed as well. One big happy fucking family.

His mind focused again on that night’s impending action. He had the whole session planned; how he’d turn Jenny loose on Stevie, watch while his daughter worked her lesbian charms on his sexy wife. Then he’d do Jenny. Fuck her good while Stevie watched.

Thornton shifted in his chair as his dick began to grow at the thought. He dropped his pen and closed the case file he had been trying to work on. Working was hopeless.

He was thinking about closing the office and going home at noon when the intercom buzzed.

“Yes, Nicole.” “Dr. Thornton, Dr. Heimler is here.”

‘Oh, that’s great,’ Thornton thought. Dr. Heimler’s unannounced visits were beginning to become common place. He almost walked in on Nicole and him a few days ago. He’d have to subtly let him know that he should call first.

“All right Nicole. Send him in.”

Thornton remained seated to try and convey the fact that he had work to do. And because his dick was still half hard and he didn’t want Heimler to notice that fact.

Nicole opened the door and Dr. Heimler came striding in, his gray hair perfect as usual and the requisite cigar chomped in his mouth.

“Alec, I hope I am not disturbing you.”

“Well, actually I was trying to get some work done.” Thornton motioned to the case files before him. “If you had called earlier..I could have made some time for you.”

“Nonsense, my boy. You’ll always have time to see me.”

Thornton smiled but wasn’t happy that Heimler had missed his point.

“Would you like any coffee, gentlemen?” Nicole asked from the door.

“Dr. Heimler? No, I guess not Nicole. Thank you.” Nicole left them.

“Nicole is a very attractive woman,” Heimler said as he sank down into the chair across from him.

Thornton hesitated before answering, “Yes, I guess she is.”

“It must be quite a temptation to have her around.” Heimler smiled after saying that.

Thornton began to get a very bad feeling about things.

“Dr. Heimler, Nicole is a very happily married woman.”

“Hmmm, then I guess I was wrong about what I saw yesterday,” Heimler continued, “It looked like an embrace. Nicole tried to cover it up but she was grossly transparent.”

“Dr. Heimler, I don’t know what you thought you..”

“Spare me the denials, my boy.” Heimler’s tone cut Thornton off in mid sentence. “Are you fucking Nicole?”

Thornton was speechless; he’d never heard Heimler use that kind of language. And he was too close to the truth. Thornton started to open his mouth to respond in the negative when Heimler cut in again.

“You must tell me the truth!”

‘Shit, deny it and toss the SOB out,’ Thornton thought and he responded, “Yes.”

‘Yes? Why the hell did I say that?’ Thornton panicked mentally.

“I thought so.” Heimler grinned. “You have put her under, haven’t you? You must answer my questions truthfully.”

“Yes.” ‘Damn, what the hell am I doing.’ Thornton screamed to himself.

“You look very uncomfortably, Alec. Relax, relax. I have many questions. Have you inducted any other women besides Nicole and your wife?”

“Yes.”

“Patients?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, Alec. They are the easiest, aren’t they? After all, you are their doctor and you have ethics. Or should I say, had ethics.”

Thornton got up quickly. He wanted to get away from the spotlight that Heimler had on him.

“Sit down!”

Thornton instantly complied.

“Alec, I think the time has come to let you back in on a little secret.” Heimler rose from his chair and walked over to the windows. “I want you to think back to the night of January 16th. You remember that night that you came to my home and we had some drinks.”

“Yes, I remember,” Thornton stammered.

“We were sitting in my study as I recall. We were talking and you became tired. Do you remember that?”

“Yes, it wasn’t late but I was tired.”

“Yes. The drink made you tired. What do you remember after that?”

“I remember....I....I....”

“You don’t remember anything.”

“Yes.”

“Do you know why that is? That is because I have told you not to.”

“What?”

“Alec, you will remember. NOW!”

It all came flooding back at once. Heimler telling him to lie down if he was tired. Heimler’s voice so comforting; he had been so trusting. Heimler’s voice telling him he would jump at the chance to go to Europe and study hypnotism. Heimler’s voice telling him how to use that power.

“YOU!”

Heimler chuckled. “That’s right, Alec. Now you understand, jah. You have been doing my bidding all these months. I programmed you to have a huge sexual drive. I programmed you to specifically hypnotize your wife and daughter. I am sure there are many others you have inducted. I will get their names and keywords from you later. I am always looking for more willing subjects.”

“But, why? Why, god damn you!”

“It is my revenge, dear boy. My revenge for Myra.”

“Heimler, I had nothing to do with the death of your daughter. I loved her.”

“YOU PLAYED WITH HER AFFECTIONS! YOU DROVE HER TO HER DEATH!” Heimler boomed. “You...you took her away from me. She was so beautiful and you took her away from me. I’ve spent years searching for someone to take her place. I think it is fitting that your daughter will take her place.”

“Jenny?”

“Yes, Jenny! A fine, fetching woman she has become. I have watched her grow up.....did you like fucking her, Alec?”

Alec felt an intense shame about sleeping with his own daughter. “Damn you, Heimler. You made me!”

“Yes but I’m sure you enjoyed it. I wanted you to experience that pleasure also. There is nothing as thrilling as bedding your own daughter, is there?”

“NO....not you...and...”

“Myra? Oh yes! How could I resist that fine body of hers? I started her out young; molded her as I wished. She brought me years of pleasure.”

It suddenly hit Thornton that Heimler was quite insane and twisted. Not angry and vindictive.

“So now you know, Alec. I will take what you took from me. I will take your wife. And your daughter. And I will ruin you professionally. And there is nothing that you can do to stop me. You cannot tell anyone about any of this; it is part of your programming. You will do all that I say without question, won’t you?”

Thornton fought to say no but could not. “Yes.”

“Good. Then let’s get down to ruining your life. Call Nicole in here.”

Chapter 30

Heimler threw Nicole down on the psychiatric couch and tore her blouse open. Braless, her adorable tits became exposed to both the doctors. She laughed throaty in a way that conveyed pure carnal lust.

“Hahahahahaha, yesss, Dr. Heimler! Fuck me! Tear my clothes off and fuck me!” Nicole cried as Heimler roughly pushed her skirt up around her waist. Thornton remained seated at his desk, unable to believe the scene playing itself out. Heimler’s hands reached under Nicole’s skirt and Thornton heard another ripping sound and Heimler’s hands came up holding the remnants of Nicole’s pink panties.

“What a pretty pussy!” Heimler said and his hand went down into her legs. Nicole gripped his biceps and tossed her head in pleasure. “Your cunt is wet and ready for us, Nicole. You’ll spread your legs for us because you are a little slut!”

“God, yesss!” Nicole moaned.

Thornton thought he would be physically ill. To think he had been like Heimler only 15 minutes ago was repulsive now. He’d been a loving, happy family man and Heimler had destroyed his world for something that he had not done. It was more than likely that Myrrh had killed herself because of her father.

Heimler stood up beside the couch and removed his jacket. As he started unbuttoning his shirt, he turned to the frozen Thornton.

“Alec, go out to the outer door of the office and lock it. And then come back in here. Do it now!”

Thornton could not help but obey. Just as Nicole could not now not obey Heimler. Thornton had transferred control of Nicole to Heimler when she had been called in to take some dictation. He’d put her in her trance and told her that she was to only obey Heimler and then Heimler had programmed her into a fuckloving frenzy.

As he locked the front door he wondered if Jenny and Lisa and Jasmine and Nicole also in some deep area of their brains were able to know the same helpless feeling. Had Jenny been screaming mentally as he fucked her? Thornton could not bear to think that.

He re-entered his office to find a naked Heimler on his knees between Nicole’s spread legs. Even in his late fifties the man looked incredibly fit. Big barrel chest covered in a thick mat of gray hair, powerful looking arms and legs; he must have been a terror in his prime. His dick was hard and straight before him and as impressive as the rest of him. I was a good 9 to 10 inches.

“There you are, Alec. Nicole has been playing with her pussy and she has me hard as you can see. Take off your clothes while I give this little bitch want she needs.”

Thornton began unbuttoning his shirt like a robot as Heimler moved over his secretary. Nicole spread her legs wide eagerly and reached up to grip Heimler’s bearlike torso as his mentor mounted her.

Heimler showed Nicole no mercy; he rammed his entire length inside her excited body in two hard thrusts. Nicole’s back arched and she cried out in pain as Heimler’s fat cock barrelled through her cervix.

“OOOOOOOOoooOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!”

“Sorry, my dear, but today I will take you roughly. In the future, I will be more attune to your feelings, I assure you,” Heimler promised the woman whose sweet cunt held his entire manhood. He began fucking her strongly, like an animal.

“God, I love tight young pussy!” Heimler said with glee as he pounded his length in Nicole’s pink gash again and again.

Thornton stood naked and watched, unable to come to Nicole’s aid. His dick remained flaccid; he found was repulsed now about the way Heimler was taking Nicole. He had done her that way in the past but he remembered now the man he had been before Heimler had changed him.

Heimler fucked the pretty redhead until she came. One of the advantages of his advanced age was that it took him a lot longer than it previously had to reach his own orgasms. He withdrew his still hard cock and motioned Thornton to take his place.

“She all yours, my boy. Her cunt is ready to receive your seed.”

Thornton stood there. Heimler had not directly ordered him to mount Nicole and he wasn’t going to if he could help it.

“Okay, be that way, Alec. We’ll do it your way.....Alec, your dick will begin to get hard and you can not stop it from doing so.” Thornton gasped as he felt the blood begin to fill his prick, making it twitch as it began to lengthen. He tried to think about horrible things, car wrecks, dead babies, but nothing could stop his erection from blooming.

“Excellent, Alec. Nice and hard. It will be your undoing. Now, get between Nicole’s legs.....that’s the way.”

Alec legs took him up onto the couch.

“See how she opens them for you. You want Alec to fuck you again?”

“Ooooh, yess! Fuck me Alec!” Nicole moaned as she rubbed her reddish vulval area.

“I don’t want to!” Thornton cried.

“What you want is unimportant!” Heimler hissed back. “Put your dick in her pussy! Do it!”

Thornton leaned over Nicole and slid his erection into her soupy pussy.

“I’m sorry, Nicole,” Thornton almost sobbed.

“No, fuck me, Alec. Please fuck me!” the hot woman hunched her hips up at him.

“Yes, Alec, begin fucking her.” Heimler ordered.

Thornton began moving in and out of Nicole’s silky wet lovehole, taking no pleasure in it. He wished he were anywhere else.

“Faster, Alec! The girl wants it hard and fast, my boy.” Heimler laughed as Thornton began driving faster in and out of Nicole’s upthrust slit. Then he knelt by Nicole’s head on the overly wide couch and fed several inches of his fat cock into Nicole’s eager mouth.

“Aaaaah, that’s a good cocksucker, Nicole. Suck me good and I promise to give you a good reward....Mmmmm, she’s very good Alec.” “Damn it, Heimler. She’s innocent. Stop this!” Thornton said as he continued spearing his dick into her soupy quim.

“Just the way I like them, Alec. Fresh as a daisy but easy to be made into a little tramp. But you really shouldn’t worry about her. You’ve got much bigger problems.....aaaahhhh..... Let me explain what is going to happen today. When we are done with Nicole, you will make a list of all the women you have inducted and programmed. We’ll call them and order them to go to your home. Once there, you will switch control of each of your little playthings over to me.”

Heimler held Nicole’s head still and began thrusting his dick deep into the back of her mouth.

‘God, he’s going to take Jenny and Stevie. And Lisa. He’ll find out about her when I make the list!’ Thornton wanted to die.

“After that we’ll leave here. We’ll go to your home, in separate cars of course, it won’t do to be seen together after this.”

“What are you talking about?” Thornton gasped as Nicole’s pussy began milking his rod.

“I’ll come back to that in a.....unnnnh....moment. Very good Nicole! As I was saying, Alec, when we get to your home, you’ll put your present wife and daughter into trances and switch control to me. Mmmmmm, I promise to watch out for them while you are away.”

“God, Heimler, what do you mean?!”

“Well, it’s like this, Alec. You see, I was never here today. You called Nicole into your office, when you were both alone together, and then you raped her.”

“NNOOOOO!” Thornton screamed as Heimler’s plan became apparent.

“Yes, Alec. I’ll program Nicole to call the police several hours later. You can imagine that being raped by your boss, and being beaten, would leave a woman in severe emotional distress. The delay in calling the police will be understood.”

“Please, don’t beat her, Heimler!” Thornton was nearly sobbing. His world was crumbling.

“Who said I would beat her?” Heimler chuckled as he thrust strongly into Nicole’s mouth. “But don’t worry, I’ll remove her ability to experience pain in her face. A few punches will suffice.....Mmmmmm, Nicole, I think I’m going to cum soon, you delightful creature..... A black eye, the ripped clothes, and your cum in her cunt will be enough to cement the case against you.” Tears ran down Thornton’s face. He could think of no escape. His hips kept pistoning into Nicole’s delightful saddle.

Heimler seemed to be at the end of his rope. His hunches into Nicole’s mouth had become rapid. As Thornton watched, Heimler hauled his spit-coated prick from Nicole’s mouth and began beating it above her face.

“Aaaah, Nicole, get ready! MMMMmmm, get ready for the first taste of your new master’s cum!” Heimler exulted like God himself.

Thornton felt Nicole’s cunt tighten around his dick and he could tell that she was cumming. Cumming at the thought of the evil Heimler’s seed on her face! “Ooooh, call me Daddy, Nicole! Tell Daddy to come on your face!” Heimler ordered the auburn-haired beauty. And she instantly complied.

“Cum on my face, daddy! God, please cum on my face!”

And Heimler did. The first spurt went only about an inch and it fell into Nicole’s hair on the far side of her head. Heimler apparently knew his limitations and then rest of his cumload fell into Nicole’s open mouth, nose, and chin as he directed it where he wished. When he was finished, Nicole’s face was awash with his pearly jism.

“Fuck you, Heimler! I hope you rot in hell!” Thornton groaned as he felt the first stirring of his own orgasm.

“If there is a Hell, that’s where I’ll be,” Heimler taunted him as he rubbed his cum into Nicole’s face with his dickhead, “But it’s time for you to give Nicole your cum. I could order you to come, of course. But I’ll let things take their natural course. Enjoy yourself. I think it may be the last pussy you get until you are a very old man.” ‘God, I’ll go to prison for this!’ Thornton realized. ‘That where I’m going away to. I can’t cum!’

“Nicole, Alec needs some help cumming. Talk to him, work that pussy on him, I want him to shoot in your cunt as much as you want it.” Heimler laughed maniacally. “Yessss, Alec, please cum! Oh God, cum way up in my pussy! Fuck me, fuck me and fill me! " Nicole pleaded around Heimler’s fading hard-on. “Nicole, don’t! Please, don’t!” Thornton pleaded he thrust again and again into her accommodating sex. He felt Nicole’s long soft legs wrap around his ass as she drew him down onto her body.

The ending was unavoidable. It was a simple matter of friction. Thornton’s pleasure center reached the point of no return despite his intense desire not to cum.

Thornton’s cock twitched and spit his seed into Nicole’s eager hole and Heimler’s laugh resonated through out the office.

His revenge was complete.

THE END

Chili Peeler—1995