The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mf, Md, Mc

NAME: Hypnophilia

Synopsis: Eric takes a very special vacation as part of his hypnophilia treatment

Part I: Aria to the rescue

This is a work of fiction and erotica, don’t read it if it’s illegal or if you’re a minor, all that

The whole thing is a little frustrating, to say the least. I’m not the fist one to be sent “on probation” from Hypnos University, and will not be the first to be reinstated. Telling my parents wasn’t the hard part, either. The hardest part was asking for help to the only person that can help me, who is waiting for me with her trademark calm fury and unsurpassed beauty. I love her as much as she loves me, but when I get in trouble she tends to yell and scold and make me feel miserable just before doing whatever it takes to help me.

“Well, well, well. Isn’t that my little brother, who apparently was sent home from school with a note from the teacher” she says with all the cruelty she can muster “Care to explain how the hell did you manage to get kicked out from that Arch villain Academy of yours, or is that something too important to be shared to us helpless victims?”

I stop in front of her and take a deep breath. Confronting her is always hard for me; I simply can’t stand to see her angry at me, even if it makes her even more beautiful than she already is. So I avoid those fiery green eyes glaring at me, I put my right hand on the back of my head and take my keychain out of my pocked with the left (all of that signals that I’m in an awkward situation) and answer her.

“First… first, it’s The Holistic Hypnosis Hall, not Arch villain Academy. There’s lots of graduates that work as therapists and do a lot of good, you know? Second…” I breath heavily as she scoffs with disbelief “…second, I wasn’t kicked out, I was just put in probation, it’s different, it’s just… I‘ve been having problems hypnotizing people.”

“Problems!? PROBLEMS!? YOU!?” she yells in mocking fury, and I can’t do anything but look at the floor “Don’t give me that $%!+ Eric, you’ve never had any problems hypnotizing people!!! Remember that spring break!? When dad paid us a trip to the beach; the first time we went to a trip together without our parents!? When you hypnotized me and five of my friends? When you took all our virginities and brainwashed us into becoming sex obsessed sluts? Three of them never recovered Eric, last thing I knew they were modeling for Penthouse or something, they’re completely unable to do or thing of anything but sex!!! For the rest of us it took months of therapy to dress in something other than a G string and stopping fucking anyone that shown us a dollar – even now Gabrielle has problems covering more than 20% of her body and –“

“I get the point Aria” I interrupt, knowing that this could go on for a while if I don’t give her a pause “I was there after all, remember? This has nothing to do with my hypnotic talents, those are fine… it’s more with… my attitude with hypnosis”

“Your attitude?” she says with a raised eyebrow “as far as I knew, that school of yours was perfectly OK with abusing people with hypnosis. I distinctly recall you saying that you Hypnosis Majors and staff referred to the rest of the school as hunting grounds, didn’t you?”

“Well, yes” I said taking another breath “but therein lies the problem. Some people – like me – get an extreme thrill with hypnosis and domination, so much, in fact, that they – we—can’t stop themselves from hypnotizing and humping whoever strikes their fancy there and then, without regards of external circumstances. Hypnophilia is the medical term, if you want to know. This – state – is undesirable for many reasons. It endangers the entire hypnotic community, as exposure with people like me can alert the prey – I mean, people that aren’t hypnotists – that several ‘myths’ about hypnosis are real after all, and we cannot have that. Further, hypnophiles like me are unable to hypnotize anyone we don’t feel sexual attraction to, and can’t stop ourselves from mesmerize our vict- our patients – those that we can hypnotize that is – without making them our sex toys, even if it would be unwise to do so immediately under the circumstances.”

“I… see” she breathed heavily “Are you taking medication?”

“Absolutely I –“

“And exactly what do you expect that I do to help you?”

“Well” I draw another breath “I was wondering if I could stay at your vacation resort for a little while. To get away from everything, you know. Being by the lake might be good for me, and it’s miles away from civilization, which might prevent my… condition… to get me into real trouble before I get it under control”

I make a pause

“So… may I stay?”

“I don’t seem to have much of a choice” she says bitterly

“What!? Hold on Aria, you do have a choice OK? You don’t give me that, if you don’t want me to stay then I won—“

“For f^(& sake Eric, you goddamn know I don’t have a choice! You have been swinging that keychain since you arrived, and since then I’ve been unable to move or take my eyes from that blasted thing, you have been hypnotizing me this whole time! I don’t know why you even bother to ask me, since it’s either you stay with my consent or without it!!!”

I glare at my sister’s curvilicious body, and realize that she’s telling the truth. That magnificent piece of ass is wonderfully frozen, all except her eyes, which are coming back and forth at the rhythm of my keychain.

“You went under quicker than I expected” I confess “and realized it even quicker than I wanted. And yes, I can stay against your will, and I even might do it… but… I need your support. I need your approval. I need your help. You know I love you, and that we’ve always supported each other. And more than anything, I want to stay here – at your resort – with your permission.”

Ander finally disappears from her perfect face at last, and I finally see the sweet sister that has always been for me emerge, prettily hypnotized by my keychain.

“Oh Eric, you know you don’t even have to ask. My doors are always open for you; it’s just – that I’m worries about you. We’ll get through this as we have gotten through everything, this… hypnophilia… whatever it is, you can stay until you get better, I—“

“Hush”

I approach Aria, lifting my keychain in front of her eyes.

“There’s nothing else to say Aria. Just look at my pretty little keychain, see how shiny it is, how hypnotic it is… you’re feeling so relaxed, so tired. You’re too tired to resist Aria. It’s easy… sooooo easy to look at it and let go… to fall in hypnotic trance… a deep hypnotic trance… to fall… deeply… in… hypnotic… trance…”

“F-fall… deep… hyp… hypnotic… trance

There’s only time Aria’s prettier than when she’s angry is when she’s mesmerized. Her gaze is a priceless mixture of fear, fascination, vulnerability and wonder

”Eric… p-please…”

She’s so cute when she tries to resist. She never been able to, she never will. She’s always been mine, and today will be no exception.

“Shhhhh… you know it’s over sis. You’re under hypnotic sleep Aria. You are already hypnotized, so hypnotized… so deep into hypnotic trance. You’re powerless Aria. You’re under my mesmeric power”

”It’s over… hypnotic sleep… powerless… under your power…”

“Go deeper Aria. Fall deeper… deeper… into hypnosis. You’re falling helplessly, into a deeper trance than ever before… deeper…. deeper…”

”deeper…”

“Deeper than ever sister… deep into hypnotic trance… hypnotic submission… hypnotic obedience…”

“hypnotic… trance… submission… obedience…”

“Undress, Aria”

The sweetest part of hypnotic seduction is when your powerless victim gets nude against her will. Aria tries hard, tries very hard to turn away from my keychain, to look away even for one second, but her mesmerized gaze follows it in perfect synchrony, as she rips off her shirt and gets rid of her Daisy Dukes. My sister in underwear is a sight unrivaled by anything under heaven; as she gets rid of her panties and bra her movements become smoother and more natural: a sign that she has resigned to stop fighting my power and has completely surrendered.

“Your eyelids are so heavy Aria. Sooo heavy… but you must keep your eyes open Aria… you must… if you don’t, you’ll fall completely into my control”

”Eyelids… heavy… eyes… open… fall… completely… under… your control…”

“That’s right Aria… you’ll fall… completely… under my control”

”Under… your control…”

“Close your eyes Aria”

”I… I-I…”

“You’re under my control”

”I’m… under your control”

“You’re deeply hypnotized”

”I’m deeply hypnotized”

“Your eyelids are heavy”

”My… eyelids… are sooo… hhhheeeavvvvyyy…!”

“You can’t… stay awake”

”I can’t… stay… awake”

“Fall asleep Aria. Fall into deep, hypnotic sleep…”

”hypnotic… sleep”

“close… your… eyes…”

”close… eyes

She closed her eyes and finally slumbered into deep mesmeric trance. I grabbed my sweet hypnotized sister and put her gently upon the ground and took a second to apprise her. Aria’s naked body somehow looked sexier and more inviting lying down, her face expressed nothing but hypnotic bliss and submission, and I knew she was ripe for eating.

“My sister… my sweet sister…”

Her breasts are supple and strong… so beautiful… I missed her so much…

I start taking her. I’ve known this voluptuous body for a long time, and yet I’ve never had enough of it.

“You’re my slave Aria. You’re my hypnotic slave Aria, my hypnotic >ahhh< sex toy!”

“I’m… .>aahh< your slave. Hypnotic >aahh< hypnotic… s-slave. Hypnotic >aahh< sex… toy!”

“You’re mine! >ahhh< SO… MINE >ahhh< completely… MINE”

”yours! Co… >aahh< co… complet… ely .>aahh< YOURS”

“ARIA… ARRRIIAAAAA…!!!”

’>AAAAAAAHHHH…!!!<<<”

We come together. We always come together. The pleasure was beyond description, taking Aria was an experience unparalleled by anything in this world. My sister responded, still into deep hypnotic entrancement, to my caresses and attentions, and I took her again and again; another four or five more times before getting enough for one day.

Aria was getting dressed without hurry. The fact that I had just hypnotized and taken her under the archway that marked the entrance of her vacation center hadn’t bothered her in any way. If anything, she was in a sweeter mood than when I arrived.

“You didn’t give me any post hypnotic suggestions” she said with a sweet smile while potting her panties on “You usually order me to forget what happened, or to stay in underwear for the rest of the day at least, or to call you master and obey anything you ask when you say ‘please’.”

“Yes, that’s usually the case” I admit “Another side effect of hypnophilia. As you know, hypnosis elevates sexual pleasure at 150%, so any suggestions given during sexual intercourse last only until the sexual act is over. After that, it’s important – vital, in fact – for the hypnotist to wake the subject in a way that she remembers the experience as something enjoyable and harmless, or else erase the memory altogether. People with hypnophilia tend to forget this fact – we’re done after sex, so we wake our subjects without giving a second thought to possible repercussions”

“In other words, hypnophiliacs are sex-crazed hypnotists that can’t keep their libido under control”—she says as she puts her bra, still smiling and without any antagonism in her voice—“And the reason you’ve coming to my humble abode is to get some rest away from the rest of the world, and to bang me and any of my clients that are unlucky enough to catch your eye until your sex hunger finally gets satisfied”

She gives me an indulgent smile when I fail to answer. Somehow she always knows exactly what my intentions are, even more than I do in fact.

“Not the way I’d put it, but now that you mention it, yeah that’s the general idea”—I say —“Now that you know – that we both know – exactly what my expectations are, I’d like to ask you again if you really want me to stay. You know – I always get carried away when we play hypnosis, but I’d never – I would never force you to take me in and if you don’t want me to stay then I will go with no hard feelings—“

“Don’t be stupid, of course you can stay!” She’s now looking for her denim shorts “We’ll get you healthy again in no time, you’ve always been great with post hypnotic suggestions. The first one you ever gave me it’s still pretty functional, and I DO hate when you use it…”

“Oh yes, the ‘eternal pleasure curse’ I used to call it, when we were younger. I’m still proud of that one. And you can’t tell me that you don’t like it, that’s bull$#!+. You spent two years seeing the best therapists trying to get rid of it, and the only way that would fail is if deep down you didn’t want to get rid of it. I mean, come on!!!”

Aria’s Daisy Dukes fall from her hands as she collapses to the ground, moaning in overwhelming pleasure. My ‘eternal pleasure curse’ (EPC) forces my sister into an overpowering ecstatic state that overtakes her whenever I say ‘come on!’. In this state, the wave of pleasure that overtakes her is total and consumes her mind and body, and she’s unable to do anything besides surrendering to indescribable pleasure until she orgasms FIFTY times in a row.

I contemplate my sister, helpless and clad in underwear, as she shakes in the grass, moaning and screaming, trying to swear at me or implore for my help, but unable to do anything else but succumb to the unearthly pleasure that invades her.

“Have fun, sis” I say grinning, as I carry my luggage towards the cabins that surround the lake. Behind me, Aria screams lost in passion, as she experiences one orgasm after another, over and over again…