The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnosis is a Double-edged Sword

Chapter 1: Arrival

Soft silvery sunlight poured through the dirty windshield and slammed through Aria’s eyelids like a ten-ton truck. She groaned and sat back up.

“Rise and shine, honey. We’re almost there.” Said the woman sitting next to Aria. Playful gusts of wind sneaked through the window and blew on her curly platinum hair, making it bounce around like wildflowers on a plain.

Aria shifted her eyes away, refusing to admit that she was entranced by the scene. “I can see your excitement in finally getting rid of me, auntie.”

“Oh come on, don’t be like that now. You know I care about you almost like you’re my own daughter. After all these years, can’t you at least call me by name? To be called an old aunty, I’m really sad.” She pouted.

Aria gazed out the window at the passing trees.

“Make sure to find lots of new friends alright? I don’t want my lovely Aria to get lonely.”

“I’m going to university, not high school, old aunty.” She stressed the O word.

“To see my little child growing up already, I’m so glad and yet sad.”

“But I was already grown up when we first met, though?”

“Shush. It looks like we’re here.”

As one of the largest and most reputable university in the country, Zandra had the grandest entrance Aria had ever seen. Yet she couldn’t help but frown at the horrendous parking due to a hundred other students arriving before the opening ceremony tomorrow. Couldnot they have designed a better parking system?

The atmosphere turned silent and awkward as they joined the endless snake of cars searching for a parking slot. Eventually, they gave up and decided to drop Aria at the main entrance instead.

“It looks like we’re parting here.” A sorrowful smile painted the woman’s succulent pink lips.

Aria opened the door but remained still.

“Thank you, Katie.” She said in a small voice while facing the other way, “for everything.”

“You are always welcome. Please call me if you have something on your mind.” Katie’s smile turned brighter.

Aria stared at the leaving car and made a long sigh. It wasn’t her wish to go to this university, Katie was the one that found the special singer’s scholarship. She knew that not just Katie, but everyone in the band wanted her to have a brighter future. Yet deep within her thoughts rose a dark cloud of emotions—loneliness, abandonment, and uncertainty, as if she had to experience the day her carefree mother disappeared all over again.

Shaking her head, Aria dispelled the negative thoughts and went to the receptionist to get her room keys.

Zandria was one of the top universities, with the most cutting edge equipment and skilled staff, was what the large print on its website stated. Aria immediately started doubting the claim the moment she opened the door to her dorm room.

An old wrinkly double bed with cracked wood frame sat in the corner. She doubted even a hamster could live comfortably in the tiny box of a room. She didn’t know how she and her roommate would share a single rusted table. I guess I’ll go to the library to study. Is this how they treat scholarship students? She grimaced.

Scholarship students like her were fragile little things. If they even dared to complain about anything and attracted the tiniest of a frown from the elite students—the ones whom parents funded the school, the committee had the right to retract their scholarship at any moment. She learned this during the short time browsing about that particular university.

As she began unpacking her essentials, someone knocked on the door.

“Hello, I’m Vera Smith. Are you my new roommate?”

Long, deep crimson hair flowed down to Vera’s sensuous waist.

Aria could only stand there, mouth agape as Vera’s blazing golden eyes stared back at hers. The obvious height difference made her even more similar to Aria’s distant memory.

“Are you alright?”

“Uh, yeah.” Aria tried to recompose herself. “Sorry for spacing out like that. You just looked like someone that I knew. I’m Aria Lyre, you can call me Aria.”

“It’s completely fine, Aria. And you are free to call me Vera. It’s nice to meet you.” Vera gave a cheerful smile.

Then she looked around the room and frowned. “Wow, even my bathroom is bigger than this.”

Aria smiled wryly.

“I’ll take the top bunk if you don’t mind.”

“Okay.” Aria somehow knew that Vera was being thoughtful of her, as her small form would make it rather inconvenient to climb up and down the bed.

“If I may ask, who did I look like to you?” Vera asked while unpacking her own things.

“My mother.”

“Ah, I see. Is she well?” Vera seemed to have missed the hint of sadness in Aria’s voice.

“She went missing when I was thirteen.”

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t know. Are you sure you’re alright with my resemblance to your dear mother? I can always ask the dorm manager to move.”

“No, it’s fine.” Aria shook her head vigorously, “In fact, I’d really prefer it if you stay.”

Vera gave a smile so bright that Aria’s heart skipped a beat.

The two happily chatted with each other into the night, before Vera fell asleep from the exhaustion of her travels.

Aria, however, needed to do a few things before she could fall asleep.

Before her mother -Nadia- had disappeared five years ago, whenever Nadia was home, she would let Aria sit on her lap and sang lullabies until Aria was deep in slumber.

What Nadia didn’t know, was that Aria didn’t fall asleep because of her songs alone, but also from the constant rumbling noises of her digestive system vigorously processing its meal.

When Nadia disappeared, Aria had developed a severe case of insomnia. After a month, she found that the only way she could fall asleep was to listen to the sound of her own stomach gurgling. She eventually got a stethoscope and listened to the noise of her belly before falling asleep every night.

As time went on, she had developed a strong fetish of listening to the noises of digestion and interfering with the digestive process one way or another. Unfortunately, she only had her own body to experiment with. Because she had a small statue and very slim hips, there wasn’t much room in her digestive tract to do anything. She considered eating a lot to gain weight, but that wasn’t the most effective way to increase capacity and she needed to stay fit to perform with the band. Hence, every night she would pump herself full with either air or water and increase her own capacity.

That night was an exception, as she couldn’t risk doing such deeds in the dorm and the bathroom was also far away down the hall.

Aria decided to skip to the noise part. She reached into her backpack and carefully took out a bag of marbles without making noise. Then she retrieved a small hand pump.

With all the tools ready, she laid on her bed and covered herself with the blanket.

She took the other end of the hand pump and buried it into her tight back passage. With steady motions, she started pumping air into her belly. Aria could feel her lithe abdomen expand slightly to make room for the air.

She stopped after a minute, she didn’t need to fill herself to capacity, just enough so that the marbles had enough room to move around and make noise. She put away the pump before proceeding to the next step.

Gently, she picked up one marble from the bag and held them against her pale thin lips, then her mouth engulfed the small marble and swallowed it.

She used her index finger to trace the ball as it entered her throat, went down her esophagus, and into her stomach.

“Hmm.” A faint smirk lined her pink cheeks, she was getting turned on.

Another marble was swallowed, then another, until the entire bag was emptied into her stomach.

Then she put on her stethoscope and started listening to the sound of her belly.

She could feel her stomach sphincter open, letting the first marble into the welcome arm of her small intestines. It made no noise since there was nothing for that marble to come into contact with.

But as the second marble went through, it collided with the first and producing a muffled clank sound. Aria smiled, there was more to come.

She quickly fell asleep listening to the sound of the marbles shuffling with each other within her warm chamber.

Aria’s eye snapped open at the sound of the doorknob repeatedly clicking. Someone was entering the room. She swiftly put away her stethoscope. But before she could turn and see the intruder, a piece of cloth covered her mouth and nose before she could scream. Then everything turned into darkness.