The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnosis is a Double-edged Sword

Chapter 2: Kidnapped

“Wake up already, pathetic bug.” A loud, angry Southern accent slowly became clearer within Aria’s mind. She opened her eyes to see a woman glaring at her. She tried moving her arms and legs, but it seemed they were tied to the chair she was sitting on.

The woman’s champagne hair glowed under the room’s lighting, illuminating the rest of her seemingly flawless facial features. Her body proportions was a near impossible hourglass figure as if she herself was a living Barbie doll.

Behind her stood two other lackeys, black hair, and red hair. They all wore black pants and shirt, but their faces weren’t covered.

The large room she was in could easily rival the gyms from her high schools. With lavishly decorated walls and a king sized bed.

“I see that you’re awake.” The leader smiled widely. “Don’t panic, we’re not going to do you any harm.”

“Who are you, and why are you doing this?”

Slap. Aria opened her eyes wide at the sudden attack.

“Who said you get to ask the questions?” The lead girl didn’t stop her smiling, “And also we lied about the harming part.”

Aria could only grit her teeth.

“I’m Jen. You’re probably wondering why I’m giving you my identity. It’s because my dad is the chairman, he owns 30% of Zandria and his word is the law around here.”

Aria kept silence.

Slap.

“Being quiet here won’t do you any good. Come on, talk a bit more, ask me why I’ve not been arrested already, curse at me. Why don’t you?” The woman tilted her head.

“I’ve got nothing to say.”

Another slap. Aria’s cheeks were a deep red.

“Let me tell you more about our little meeting. This is your welcoming committee. Or more accurately, all of the poor pitiful urchins that leech onto our university’s funding like fucking parasites!”

“What’s that You haven’t done anything wrong? Well, we’re here to discipline you from the things that you will do the moment you step foot into our territory.”

“Most girls would cry and wail right about now, yet you managed to stay pretty strong, aren’t ya.” Her smile turned more crooked.

“Oh, before I forget, we’re going to give you the initiation mark for joining the rank of slaves.” She gestured to the red hair.

Red hair retrieved a small knife from her pocket and handed it to the blond.

“We’ll leave a small mark on your chest to remind you of your duty to serve us, as our slave.” She played with the knife, “now tell me, which of your breasts to you like more. The left one or the right one?”

She used the knife to cut off Aria’s thin nightgown and stopped when she saw a necklace. “Oh, what’s this?”

“Don’t touch it!” Aria screamed and glared.

“The cat finally bares its fangs, it seems.” The blond grinned and removed Aria’s necklace. “I’ll take this as your first tribute. Consider yourself lucky since we didn’t take something more important.”

“You bitch, give it back!”

Slap.

Aria desperately struggled to no avail, as tears began to fill her eyes. They’re taking mom’s necklace, how is this happening? She closed her eyes, desperately hoping that it was a dream.

A moment of her distant past surfaced within her mind.

“Whenever you need help, just sing this song. Sing with me.” Her mom would say.

She didn’t know if it was from the extreme distress she felt at that moment, or the pent-up frustration and pain she had experienced from the moment her mom left her, but her mouthed started to open and within it hummed a tune.

♫For all of your worries, all of your pains♫

♫I will soothe them♫

Aria didn’t care whether the goons were listening to the emotions of the song took over. It was a unique song, one that her mother shared with her, sung for her and nobody else. She just wanted the feelings of comfort to return, like the gentle patting hand on her head as she laid on her mother’s lap.

When the song finished, Aria opened her eyes again, expecting an incoming slap. But to her amazement, nothing happened.

All of the lackeys remained frozen as if time had stopped. The blond was staring at her with a raised eye, while red hair and black hair were raising their hands for a slap, but stopped midway.

It didn’t seem like time had stopped, as she could still hear the sound of the AC running.

“What are you doing?” She asked.

There was no respond.

“This isn’t funny. Just give me my necklace back.” She tried in vain.

Then the blond moved, she walked towards Aria in a machine-like gait and held the necklace in front of her face. But she couldn’t reach out and take it since her arms were still tied to the chair.

Completely befuddled, Aria could only continue. “Untie me first.”

Black hair and red hair immediately stepped over and untied her from the chair.

With her small body finally free, Aria retrieved the necklace and shoved it deep in her pocket. Then she looked back at the three motionless lackeys.

“What are your intentions?” She asked in confusion.

The three remained silent.

Aria retraced her memories, it seemed the only probable cause for the phenomenon was from her song. She never thought that her voice was special, at least it had no brainwashing capabilities that she knew of from her past hundred performances. Did I really freeze them, and why did my voice have this effect?

Then she thought back to the song. It was written by her mom as a gift to her a week before the disappearance. She was told to sing it whenever she felt troubled, and she often did, just not in front of other people. To Aria, the song had a very special meaning, its tone and pacing were so unique that she had never heard of an even remotely similar song.

Then everything clicked together. It seemed somehow her mom had engineered a powerful song capable of freezing any unfortunate listeners. Yet there existed one inconsistency. Why wasn’t I affected by the song, even when mom first sang it?

Nonetheless, she needed to figure out how to undo the trance before someone found out that she had turned three of the most influential students into mindless bodies.

Out of curiosity, she tried some crude commands.

“Bark.”

“Woof, woof!”

“Roll on the floor and then breathe heavily with your tongue out.”

The three girls did just that, they did a full side roll on the carpet and then gave out shortened breaths with their tongue out, like an excited dog seeing its owner.

Aria widened her eyes, it seemed not only did her singing froze their minds, it allowed her to give them commands just like a very deep hypnosis.

She shook her head, there was no time to conduct tests, someone could have noticed the commotion and was heading to arrest her as she thought.

But before she left, she had to place safeguards into their minds so that they would not interfere with her or Vera. Unfortunately, she had no way to know the extent the brainwashing had on their psyche, subconscious commands might not work.

“After I release you, do not interfere with me or my roommate, Vera.”

All of them shook their heads simultaneously.

She repeated the command, but they repeated the same head shake.

“How do I issue subconscious commands?” She grit her teeth.

“Sing,” Vera answered in a monotone.

“But I sang already?” She raised an eyebrow.

Silence.

Aria placed a hand on her chin, it seemed there was a small time window after she sings to give commands that affected the subconscious.

Once again, she sang.

As the song concluded, she opened her eyes startled at the ecstatic look on their faces. Their eyes were half opened while their mouths slacked and drooled.

How did my song affect them that much?

She decided to save the question for later and started giving out commands.

First, they will not consider her or Vera a bullying target. To accomplish this, she convinced them that there was a rumor of someone really influential backing her, but the identity of this person eluded their minds. The subtle command should last for a while, as the three would be hesitant to just think about interfering with her.

Then she told them to communicate with her through text every night at 2 is in their submissive mindset. They’d send her a text message including what happened during the day and their plans for the next day. This way, she could have access to a backdoor within their minds and keep track of their activities. In addition, all text messages they received from her shall be erased from their working memories, aside from the subconscious command. When the conversation finished, they would delete all logs containing the messages and retain no memories of the incident.

Then she started a quick test by sending them texts of the same crude commands.

After reading the text, the three immediately deleted the log and then obeyed the text commands without problems. Though it was expected that unconscious commands couldn’t be given through text, only direct ones.

After the bizarre ordeal was over, she dismissed them and erased their memories of their meeting and then had to return to her room. Fortunately, it only took a short trip as she still was in the female dorm.

She entered her room as quiet as she could and was glad to see Vera still sound asleep. Then her phone vibrated, the three lackeys had executed their commands and sent her text reports of that day.

Aria smiled, at least everything is alright, for now.

Only then did a surge of anger burst within her mind. Those people had forcefully kidnapped her, threw insulting words and even slapped her. Had she not been saved by her mother’s song, they would have committed even graver deeds. She wanted to give them something in return for all the trouble they gave her.