The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a work of fiction. Brainwashing/mind control is fantasy and if you actually think you can do things like this story, then you’re not firing on all cylinders. This is an adult story and minors shouldn’t read it to protect their fragile and innocent little lives. Okay?

Hypnostroke

We laid together on the bed, her bra already discarded. I’d been fighting the desire to try and warp her mind all weekend. Just stick to sex... no hypnosis... no pushing limits. Yet, my kink kept on hammering at me. Come on, it’s only fantasy. It’s harmless. Give into those dark desires of twisting a woman’s mind and controlling her. Turning her into a woman whose only desire is to please and worship me.

I had hypnotized her previously other times. Changed her from a straight-laced woman who would start to gag at the taste of semen to one who craved the taste so much now that she had to be pried off my cock when giving a blowjob. Giving her constant conscious and unconscious reminders that she was turned on by doing whatever I said. A woman who had never masturbated, but now did regularly... but only able to orgasm if she watched herself in a mirror while doing so. A woman who now was excited by having her picture taken or being videotaped that she would send me photos of herself on a regular basis. These memories were pulsing in my brain... tempting me more and more.

Fuck it.

I turned onto my side and looked down at her. She smiled up at me expecting me to kiss her. I scratched her behind her ear, activating a previous suggestion to fall into a trance and watched as the post-hypnotic suggestion started to kick in. Her body started to relax as she gave a light stretch, almost catlike.

“I’m going to hypnotize you”.

She paused in her stretch. “No! Why do you want to do that?”

I ignored her question. I took her hand and put it up on the pillow next to her head. “Make a fist. As tight as you can”. She did. “I’m going to hypnotize you”.

“No!". She was always a little leery of hypnosis. She said that she was worried that I would have her doing something she wouldn’t want to do. Heh.

“Hold onto your fist. Make it tight”. Her fist tightened further. “Now, as you fall into hypnosis, your hand is going to open. You can’t stop it”. Her little fist was practically quivering she held it so tight.

“No. I’m not going to let you hypnotize me!” But the mere fact that she had made a fist in the first place showed that she was following along with my suggestions. I started stroking along her forearm, lightly touching her fist.

“You are going to let me hypnotize you because there’s that part of you that can’t say ‘no’ to me. It’s that part that’s turned on by doing whatever I say. You know it, you can feel it. That side of you is being turned on already”. I moved my hand down her arm onto her chest. I pinched her nipples, and cupped her hot little mounds. “Your nipples are getting hard. Your breathing is getting faster. You want to be hypnotized, you want to do whatever I tell you because it excites that secret side of you”.

“No!” She said determinedly, looking me in the eyes. However, her hand, formerly clenched, was relaxing and exposing her lie. I reached down and stroked her thigh. I tried to reach her inner thigh, but her legs were too close together.

“Open your legs for me”.

“No!” She tossed her head back and forth, yet her arm remained pinned alongside her head where I had left it, it’s fingers still trying to close while invisible strings pulled it open.

“Every moment, every second, that side of you... that side that gets turned on doing whatever I say, is getting stronger. You can feel it. It’s turning you on. It’s taking you over. You want to do whatever I say because it excites you so much. You know that you have never been able to say ‘no’ to me because that side of you won’t let you”.

“Your legs are opening, spreading. That other side of you is growing and taking you over. It’s making you hornier and making you want to be touched by me. It’s taking over your body. You can feel your legs opening now, you can’t stop it”.

Her knees quivered for a moment as she fought with herself... and then they spread open a hairsbreadth... another quiver, and then they opened much further. I quickly grabbed her panties on either side.

“Lift your bum!” I commanded. She gasped and did so. I quickly pulled her panties off her lithe body.

“You can’t stop your legs from opening. Your body is pulling your legs open... let it. That other side of you is taking you over now... it’s taken over 50% of you. When it takes you over fully, you won’t be able to say ‘no’ to me at all”.

Her legs had opened for me now, her arm still in the position I had left it, but her hand was more than halfway open now. My hand traveled up her thigh, enjoying the heat off her body. I touched her womanhood.

“You are being turned on by all of this. You can’t deny it, I can feel how wet you are”. I started rubbing the outside of her labia, feeling her get wetter and wetter.

“Squeeze your nipples”, I ordered.

“Nooo!” she moaned, again violently shaking her head.

“You can’t stop it, that side of you that wants to obey me is still taking you over. You’re losing and you don’t care. Your nipples want to be touched. They need to be touched. Your breasts are aching and need to be touched and when they are, you know it will feel so good. Imagine how good it would feel to touch your breasts and how much it will turn you on to obey me.

Her left hand stayed rooted to where I had placed it, but it was open now, fully open... then both her hands reached and grabbed the sheets of the bed. She was making a futile effort to try and keep them still.

I kept on rubbing her sopping pussy. Not only were her nipples rockhard, but her breasts themselves were swollen. She was moaning and gasping as her body betrayed her earlier refusals. Her hands were tightly gripping the sheets as they slowly were drawn to her torso.

“When you touch your nipples, that other side of you will have taken over. You will never be able to say ‘no’ to me again. It will have taken you over completely and you will love it. You will do anything I say without question, without thinking. Do you understand?”

“Oh, Jeff!” she panted, “please, please, touch my breasts!”

“No” I replied cruelly.

“Ohhh!” she moaned, totally gone in her need.

“No. I won’t touch your nipples. You’re going to, and when you do, you will feel that other side take you over. It will feel so good, so freeing to give up control to me. You’ll touch your breasts and you will lose yourself to that other side, willingly. You will do anything I say without thinking because it feel so good to obey me. Do you understand?”

“yes” she whispered, her eyes tightly screwed shut as her body continued to writhe on the bed.

“Say it louder! Do you understand!” I demanded.

“Yes!” she gasped.

I touched her left hand. “You are hypnotized, you know your hand opened earlier and you have no control over it”. Her hand fell open and immediately started to slide down towards her breast.

“no” she whimpered and quickly grabbed the pillow to try and stop her hand from roaming lower.

“You can’t stop it. Your hands are moving closer... your nipples need to be touched”. Her arms twitched, her right hand pulling at the sheets while her left hand pulled her pillow along with it towards her breasts.

Her labia were swollen and her pussy was so slickened with juices that I could barely keep my hand on it as her body twisted and squirmed. Her face and chest were flushed, her eyes closed while her mouth hung open, moaning. Oh, she was so hot.

“Closer! You can’t stop it. You don’t want to stop it. You can feel that other side controlling your body, aching to obey me”. With every sentence I said, her hands twitched and her left moved closer and closer to its goal, the pillow still tightly held in its grip.

I reached over to the nightstand and pulled out the vibrator I had given her.

“You can’t stop it, can you? You can’t stop your hands now... you can barely fight it. The other side is almost totally in control and you love it!". Her hand was now only inches from her breasts, still grasping the pillow.

“When you touch your breasts, you will lose control, the other side will take over. You will do anything I say, you won’t ever be able to say ‘no’ to me. You know that, and you can’t wait to touch your breasts. Your hand is moving lower! Lower!”

Her hand quivered each time, slowly, inexorably... until... her hand brushed against her nipple.

“Ugggh!!” she moaned. She tossed aside the pillow and grasped her breast fully with her hand. I could feel her vagina spasming under my hand. Her right hand grabbed her other breast as she started to cum, her body lifting off the bed. Her moans doubled in strength.

I moved my mouth closer to her ear, “You want to do anything I say, don’t you?”

“yes” she gasped

“Anything I want you to do, you’ll do it because it makes you horny... it feel so good to obey me and feels so bad if you don’t”.

“Yes!” she barked... another orgasm already building.

“If I wanted you to kiss my feet, you would... and you’d love doing it, you’d be so turned on that you’d want nothing more than to worship there at my feet”.

“Oohhh!” she exhaled again as her second orgasm hit her.

“Kiss me”. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me wantonly, her body molding itself to mine.

I grabbed the vibrator, covered it quickly with lube and slide it into her.

“I want you... please”... she begged, until I switched the vibrator on, that is.

She gasped, her body freezing in place like a deer caught in headlights. Then the sensations started to build in her.

Her tight little body never stood a chance against the onslaught of the vibrator churning on her g-spot and vibrating on her clit. Within a few moments, I could feel body starting to spasm again, getting ready for a third orgasm. I pulled it out...

“Oh! Please, don’t stop!” she begged, her thighs scissoring open and closed.

“Kiss my feet”. I commanded.

She paused, and I thought she was going to refuse, when her body started to spasm again, her breathing skipped and stuttered as a third orgasm ripped through her.

Weakly, her body tired from the effects of the three orgasms, she started kissing down my body. As she kissed, I could hear and feel her inhaling my scent deeply. Her tiredness disappearing as previous hypnotic suggestions of her being excited by my taste and scent started to affect her.

By the time she reached my calves, she was moaning again while her body writhed.

She started to kiss my feet and then looked up at me with those doe-like eyes.

“Oh, I want you so bad... I’ll do anything for you. Please... anything!” she panted in between her moans.

“Come here, I want to fuck you” I said.

* * *

Later, we were getting dressed. I put a finger under her chin and lifted her face to mine. “I want you to make a video for me. I want to see you using your vibrator and then watch you orgasm for me”.

I expected her to say “no” or try to put me off... instead, she looked away bashfully, her face reddening.

“yes”, she whispered, “anything you want. I can’t say no to you”.