The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HYPNOTIC DOLL

By Hypno Witch Shiri

“Hello Tom,” She said as she walked into the room. “I am the hospital counselor and I was wondering it you were up to talking to me about what happened.”

“I’m sure you have heard everything from the new papers and television by now,” Tom said in his shame.

“But I want to hear it from you,” She said, pulling up a chair. “The media is having a frenzy with this, yes, but I have a different understanding. I think it was an accident and really your not to blame, only that you got into a bad situation that got the best of you.”

“Do you want me to start from the top?” Tom asked,

“Anywhere you feel comfortable will be fine, I am here as long as you need me to be,” She said.

Tom blew out a big breath and waited a moment.

“Go ahead, I wont judge you or scold you.”

“It’s hard for someone like me, I run a big company and it takes all my time. I don’t have a girlfriend and I found this website after hearing about this from somewhere and what I found seemed like it could help. The website advertised the Hypnotic Doll as being the leading edge of virtual reality. I’m sure you have heard how it works; it hypnotizes you and makes you believe it’s real. So, I used my credit card and sent off for Cindy as the Cindy model can be custom built and I ordered everything that I wanted in a girl.”

“So far everything seems normal to me,” The counselor said. “Continue.”

“I had a bad day at work, the stress, the hours and all I could think about was getting home to open my package that I knew would be waiting for me. By the time I got home, it was late and my head was pounding, but there it was on my front porch. I brought it inside and took Cindy out of the box.

She was beautiful and I was glad I chose the trapeze artist costume and…”

“Excuse me?” The counselor interrupted hiding a slight smile.

“I thought you were not going to be judgmental,” Tom said.

“I’m sorry, I just don’t understand, Cindy is a doll, but how can she be a trapeze artist?”

“It’s just an outfit that you get to choose from, I always thought trapeze artists were beautiful so I choose that,” Tom explained.

“That makes sense to me, please go on,” The counselor said.

“I got her out of the box and took out all the hardware and followed the instructions exactly as they were stated. I put the rechargeable batteries in her and got the software and put it in the computer, but one thing I did not do that was in the instructions was that I didn’t run the virus scan.”

“A virus scan? For a sex doll?” The counselor asked.

“Cindy is not just any sex doll, she’s a computer virtual reality doll with an operating system and everything. You have to plug her into your computer and load the software into her memory and use the remote control to start a session.”

“The hypnosis session?” The counselor asked.

“No the entire session, the whole thing. She can sense sound and your movements, like a robot. She hypnotizes you and you believe it is all real.”

“Even the sex?” The counselor asked.

“The ad said that sex with Cindy was better than the real thing. She has a sonic vibration device and with the hypnosis she can really, as the ad said, knock your socks off. Her head moves and follows you to the sounds and movements you make with the sensors in her body or where they are hidden and she can even cross her legs and put her hands in her laps or swing a watch that she comes with.”

The counselor sat quiet in bewilderment before she said, “What else can Cindy do?”

“Cindy can move her head and even learns your name and asks you questions and she can hear what your saying, she seems so real, looks so real, I forgot and really thought I was talking to a real person. Her mouth moves and she has facial expressions,” Tom said.

“How much did you pay for Cindy?” The counselor asked.

“It’s a little embarrassing,” Tom said.

“That’s fine, continue. This is fascinating,” The counselor said.

“I should have run that virus program, that’s what almost killed me,” Tom said.

“Okay, this is where I am having trouble, the press said you got so turned on my your doll that you almost killed yourself having sex with it for two days straight, until they found you, because of a virus you say?” She asked.

“The instructions in the software that played a demo of how Cindy works warned me of not scanning my computer for viruses and that a virus could turn off the safety protocols of Cindy. Cindy monitors your vitals during sex and can determine when you have had enough. The viruses causes these things to shut off, but I was so tired I didn’t want to wait an hour to check my computer for viruses,” Tom said.

“Why can’t you stop the sex?” The counselor asked.

“Cindy uses light and frequency voice something to keep you in hypnosis during sex so that it all seems real. The demo explains most of it, I didn’t pay attention, I just chose a session,” Tom said.

“What kind of session did you choose?” The counselor asked.

Tom looked away and didn’t speak.

“We all have fantasies and I bet one of these sessions are a fantasy. I have fantasies and so do you, you can tell me,” The counselor said.

“I choose the Domme Seductress session” Tom said.

“See there, now I am dominant and your submissive, we all have these sides, so far I see nothing abnormal about you, just as I thought,” She said. “So then what happened?”

“I sat down and like I said, I pushed play on the remote control and Cindy had me laughing and she was so real, looks real. Her eyes were even looking into mine. Her voice kept changing to this strange tone and before you knew it she had asked me to close my eyes and it gets fuzzy from there. When I opened my eyes my arm was in the air and I don’t know how it got there, I went deeper into trance. It was working, everything Cindy was telling me was coming true and I felt like she had such control over me. Her eyes began flashing and her hair that looked real and felt real was some kind of fiber optic hair, there was this disco of light in the room and stereophonic sounds everywhere, but it was her voice, the voice did it,” Tom said.

“What about the voice?” The counselor asked.

“The demo said they had looked for over a thousand voices for Cindy and finally found someone whose voice they could use. He voice was from heaven and almost unstoppable. It was like two voices in one, but one voice, I can’t explain it,” Tom said.

“Then what?” She asked.

“I remember standing in front of her, no cloths on, I don’t even know how that happened and she was looking up at me. Her eyes had these flashing red spirals and she was smiling this deranged goofy stare look at me and it messing me up. I was completely under the control of this thing and I got on my knees.

She started to insult me, that I wasn’t good enough and mistreating me,” Tom said as he swallowed, “I liked it.”

“So she was really doing a number on you and you were getting out of this what you wanted?” The counselor asked.

“It was amazing and when the sex happened it was unbelievable, those eyes, I can’t get over those eyes and her voice, that’s when I knew I was in trouble.”

“How where you in trouble?” The counselor asked.

“After about an hour I couldn’t go no more, but Cindy didn’t care, she used all these really neat lights to keep me fascinated and her eyes and voice, I was having orgasm after orgasm and couldn’t stop. She would say it was time to rest as my vitals where too high and then she would repeat the hour session all over again and it was stronger and more hypnotic than before, every time she hypnotized me I got more used to it. I thought I was going to die and didn’t care,” Tom said.

“Didn’t that damn thing’s batteries run out?” The counselor asked.

“When they would get low, she would say her battery was low and would have me plug in the charger to avoid disruption in the session and I would, I would just plug her back in, even when I tried to stop. It was the most horrifying experience of my life,” Tom said.

“My god,” the counselor said. “That’s terrible. Then what happened?”

“The people from the office had wondered where I was and they came to my home, I could hear the doorbell and I yelled out for help. The police came with the fire department, they broke open the door and had to drag me kicking and screaming away from Cindy. They had to strap me down,” Tom said.

“According to your chart you slept for three days straight as they fed you though a tube to get your strength back,” The counselor said.

“All the nurses keep looking at me like I am a freak. I watch the news and it’s gone national, I’m going to be the joke of the century,” Tom said.

“Facing your friends and co-workers will be hard, but I don’t think you will be a joke for long, this blow over in time. In fact I am very interested in you,” The counselor said.

“Why is that, interested in me how,” Tom said.

“You’re a good guy, compassionate and like I said, I am dominant and your submissive and because I am not a psychiatrist, just a counselor, we can date,” She said.

“Date me? After what has happened you want to be seen with me?” Tom said in amazement.

“You can do it for two days straight, of course I want to date you. Plus your fun and I know you are ready for a real date, especially after what you have been though,” She said.

“I do feel better,” Tom said.

The two of them laughed and the counselor gave him a card and said, “Give me a call, my number is on the card, you might need some psychiatric help to get you through all this, but your going to be fine, just stay away from Cindy.”

They laughed harder as the counselor held his hand and then said, “I am giving you the go ahead to go home, I suggest you stay here until late when all the media outside is gone and you can take a taxi home.”

Tom agreed and the counselor left. He waited in bed as she had told him and even though he hated the hospital food, he was willing to wait it out, until it was late before he left.

Tom paid the Taxi cab driver and walked to the front of his house. The front door was boarded up, no doubt from the fire department having to break and so Tom went around back and got his hide a key to enter his home.

There on the couch sat Cindy and Tom said, “I am going to sue your maker bitch.”

Tom threw his coat at Cindy, missing and knocking off Cindy’s remote from the table next to the chair. Tom walked into another room as Cindy’s eyes opened. She sat quietly as programmed to do until she sensed sound and movement.

Tom walked back into the living room and said, " Your going right back into the box.”

Cindy’s head turned and looked at Tom with a shimmering light display, feeling startled Tom watched.

“Hello Stud, this is your Cindy, look into my eyes.”

Tom gasped and said, “Yes Cindy.”

With Love
Shiri