The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Another Session with Leslie

(non-fiction)

Since there’s been some interest expressed recently about hypnotic sex (not to mention a few e-mail queries that I’ve received), I thought I’d describe at bit of a back-to-back “session” that Leslie and I had a Friday night and Saturday morning last week.

We’d gone to a party Friday night. We had originally planned to stay over with the people who were throwing the party, and Leslie had agreed to do one of my fantasy scenes at bedtime. As it turned out, we were both feeling tired, so we left early. We got back to my place about 10:30 and Leslie decided to “stay over”. We settled into the armchair in my bedroom, she in my lap. I’d woken up on the drive home, but I knew that she was still sleepy. I decided not to suggest that we play, but to show some interest without being pushy. As we talked, I started to caress her, eventually moving to the buttons of her shirt, which I slowly unfastened. As we talked, and I continued to caress her, she said something about my “turn” coming up (we’d decided that we’d alternate fantasies—hers one time, mine the next, she’d had a tied-up-and handcuffed scene the previous weekend). I agreed, and told her I was looking forward to it. She replied, “how about a preview?” Of course I needed no encouragement.

I had her stand up in front of me. She suggested that we lie down, but I wanted her to be less relaxed than in our last session, so I insisted that we stand. I had her stare into my eyes, and began to give her gentle, soothing suggestions as I rubbed her temples.

“Your eyes are getting heavy ... sleepy ... very sleepy ... your eyes are so heavy.”

Within a few moments her eyes began to close. I told her not to close her eyes yet, but to feel them getting heavier and heavier. As I continued with my suggestions, I had to repeat the injunction against closing her eyes several times; I wanted her to have a strong sense of her eyes being heavy, and to be feeling very sleepy before she closed her eyes, in order to put her quickly into a deep trance. After repeating the suggestions of feeling sleepy and heavy for a couple of minutes, I told her that she could close her eyes. They closed immediately and her head began to slump forward as I continued my suggestions. Gently grasping her chin, I raised her head and told her that she was able to stand up straight; I didn’t want to risk her falling over or collapsing. After a couple more minutes of suggestions that she was going into a deeper sleep and would be able to respond to any commands that I gave her, I suggested that her eyelids were too heavy for her to open. When I told her to try, I could see them quiver slightly, but she was unable to open them. I was delighted; in our last session, she’d succeeded in opening her eyes. I then lifted her left arm and stroking along it, told her that it was very stiff and tight. I could feel the muscles knotting. When I suggested that she’d be unable to lower her arm but that she should try, she got it down about an inch, but no farther. I had her relax her arm and then began to arouse her.

“Your feeling very sexy now, Leslie. As you listen to my voice, you’re becoming aroused. Your breasts are becoming hard, your nipples erect. Your breathing is becoming deeper as you become more and more aroused.”

I continued there suggestions without touching her. Her blouse was hanging open and I watched her breasts and listened to her breath looking for signs of arousal. Her head was a bit slumped again, and she was responding very little. I began to stroke her body, avoiding her breasts, and her breathing became rapid, her body slowly moving under my touch.

“You want me to touch your breasts now, Leslie. You want it very much.”

With that she breathed a faint, “yes,” and her breathing quickened. I continued to suggest desire for my touch and then said, “ask for what you want, Leslie.”

With some difficulty, softly she said, “touch my breasts.”

“You’re to say please, Leslie, and you will address me as ‘Master’. Do you understand, Leslie?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Good. Now ask for what you want.”

“Please touch my breasts, Master.”

Well, I gave her what she wanted, and then some. You can probably fill in the rest yourself. We fucked for a long time with her sitting on top of me in my armchair—a position that I’ve wanted to try but that she’s never been keen on. A LONG fuck. When I finally awoke her, she informed me that she’d worn the skin off of one knee while we fucked, but wasn’t able to say anything about it. Incredible! (I was sorry that I’d caused her pain, but pleased that she’s responding so deeply—I’ll certainly be more careful next time).

We had two hypnotic “sessions” that evening, and one the next morning. Leslie continued to be very responsive. I spent some time trying to bring her to orgasm, but wasn’t having much success at getting her to build the intensity of her arousal (although I didn’t work at it as systematically as in our first session—this time, I spent more time just enjoying). When I asked her afterwards, she told me that she had enjoyed our sessions very much—she was very aroused, though relaxed.

Although the sex was great, and she responded to my suggestions beautifully, she continued to be lethargic—she seemed to have difficulty getting started (although once in action she was great), and often I had to repeat commands several times to get a response. I have some ideas on how to put her into a trance without her feeling so “sleepy”; I can hardly wait to try. I’ll have to wait a bit though; her turn is next—tomorrow—and I’m thinking about a costume scene—leather, boots, chains, handcuffs, ropes, Leslie in her as-yet-untried new collar—should be interesting. I may have to drop y’all a line about it.

Mountain Man