The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A First Phone Encounter with a Sex Slave

(non-fiction)

It’s been about a month since my first phone sex encounter with my slave, “Melissa”. I’ve held off on posting this account because I was waiting to receive her description of the session (which I did about 2 weeks ago), and since then I’ve been “tied up” (no, no, I’m a top!)

At the time of this encounter, we’de been in touch for about a month, and I’d sent her several stories that dealt with women submitting to me (I’ll be posting these to the net over the next few weeks). I’m quite fascinated by the idea of putting women under hypnotic control. My fantasies center around bringing these women to new peaks of ecstasy, or having them play a variety of fantasy roles. Melissa was intrigued by these fantasies; particularly the heightening of sexual responses that I described. She was curious as to her ability to have such experiences. Over the course of a couple of weeks, I sent her several passages in which I described putting a woman into a trance, along with instructions that encouraged her to participate. Finally, we agreed to try it in a phone scene (our first). We communicated back and forth a number of times during the day, setting details, sharing feelings. She admitted to being scared, but was excited as well. Before she left for home, I mailed her a set of instructions: she was to dress in comfortable clothing, devise a way of securing the phone so that she wouldn’t be troubled by it during our “session, settle herself comfortably, and then go though an exercise designed to relax her and enhance her receptivity before I called.

What follows is a transcript of our “session”. It’s as nearly verbatim as possible. I recorded much of it within 24 hours of the call; almost all within 48. I’ve added or altered nothing except personal details that might compromise “Melissa’s” anonymity. We’ve not had the opportunity for another “session”, but when we do, you’ll be hearing about it.

Mountain Man

P.S. Melissa: you’re to send me e-mail letting me know exactly how you feel, knowing that thousands of people are reading the details of your sexual experience. You may post your response to the net if you feel “up to it”.

Your Master.
* * *

As the time approached, I took a warm bath, read some erotica and stroked myself a bit. I was mildly aroused, but mostly nervous. With several minutes to go, I arranged the phone in the bedroom, and then at 6:30 sharp got into bed (completely nude) and dialed her number. She answered the phone and I heard a very tentative, distant, “Hello”. I responded, “Hello, Melissa”; I was incredibly nervous. I heard a great deal of crackling on the line and Melissa sounded very distant. In a few moments, the interference cleared (I assume this was while she was adjusting the phone). I asked, “How are you feeling?” She responded, “Scared”. Nervously, in what I hoped was a not-too-shaky voice, I replied, “It’s OK, Melissa, everything’s alright”. “Where are you?” I asked. “In the family room,” she replied. Not sure what to do at this point, I launched directly into the method of hypnotic induction that I’d decided to employ. I’d chosen to start with a very low-key set of relaxation suggestions. “Close your eyes and relax, Melissa,” I began. “Let yourself relax ... very relaxed ... let the tension flow out of your body ... let any nervousness you feel float away, far, far away ... more and more relaxed ... very relaxed.”

I continued to feel hesitant and unsure of myself as I gave her these initial suggestions. I was wondering, “Did I launch into this too quickly? How is she responding? Is she finding my manner too nervous, my suggestions too hesitant?” I found that several times I was groping for what to say next, and had to pause until I could find words. The net effect was probably to make my suggestions more soothing and effective, due to the slow pace.

“Now Melissa, I want you to focus all of your attention on your left foot. Feel it relax, let all the tension flow out of it ... relaxed .. very relaxed ... all tension is leaving your foot ... it’s becoming very heavy and relaxed. Now your right foot, Melissa ... relaxed ... heavy and relaxed ... more and more relaxed and heavy ... all tension is flowing out ... relaxed. Now your legs Melissa. Your legs are very heavy and relaxed .. becoming more and more relaxed ... heavy ... relaxed ... very relaxed.”

I continued to give her very soothing suggestions of relaxation, focusing her attention on each part of her body in turn. Although I couldn’t see how she was responding, her breathing seemed to be deep and even. As I continued the flow of suggestion, I became more confident, my voice became smoother, it became continually easier for me to find the “right” words to continue with my hypnotic suggestions. I had her relax her thighs and hips, her stomach, her chest. When I got to her chest, I gave her suggestions to deepen her breathing.

“Melissa, I want you to focus on your breath. With each breath that you take in, you will breathe in relaxation, total relaxation. With each breath out, you will feel all tension leaving your body. Breathe in ... complete and total relaxation ... breathe out ... tension flowing out ... in ... very, very relaxed ... out ... no tension anywhere ... in ... out ... in ... out ... so relaxed ... so very relaxed.”

I continued to suggest relaxation in her hands, her arms, her shoulders, her neck and finally her head. I gave her a few suggestions to deepen her response to my voice.

“You’re very, very relaxed now Melissa, so relaxed. You find the sound of my voice very pleasant ... pleasant and soothing ... so gentle and relaxing ... you’re enjoying listening to the soothing, gentle tones of my voice.”

I continued to keep my voice low pitched, monotonous and in a very slow and even rhythm. Although I couldn’t know for certain, I suspected that she was responding well, and had attained a state of deep relaxation in which she was extremely suggestible. I moved on to the next portion of the induction procedure.

“Now Melissa, in a moment, I’m going to ask you to open your eyes. When you open them, I want you to imagine that you’re in a beautiful, green meadow. It’s a perfect summer day, the air is warm, the sky a beautiful deep blue, filled with clouds, lovely white puffy clouds. It’s a very peaceful, restful place. Open your eyes now, Melissa. Watch the beautiful clouds as they float gently across the sky. Feel the warm breeze blowing. You’re lying in a hammock and the breeze is causing you to slowly sway back ... and forth ... back ... and forth .. a gentle rocking motion. As you watch the clouds in the sky, you find that you’re feeling sleepy ... you’re very relaxed, and your eyes are getting heavy ... very heavy ... Don’t close your eyes just yet, but feel them become very heavy ... it’s such a pleasant feeling ... you feel so-o-o-o-o sleepy ... so ve-r-r-y sle-e-epy ... your eyes are getting heavier and heavier ... with each breath you grow more and more relaxed, more and more sleepy ... you want so badly to close your eyes now, don’t close them yet, but you want to very badly ... you want only to sleep ... a deep, soothing, restful sleep ... nothing but the sound of my voice ... you want to relax all control now ... respond only to my voice, and to sleep. You may close your heavy eyes now Melissa. Are your eyes closed, Melissa?”

In an extremely breathy, drowsy voice, she replied, “yes.”

“Yes, Melissa, your eyes are closed and you are sleeping deeply. Deeper and deeper with each breath ... deeper ... deeper. You hear my voice, nothing but my voice and you are responding deeply to me. You are deep asleep and nothing will awaken you until I awaken you. However, Melissa, if you need to awaken, because your daughter needs you, if she cries or calls your name, if your husband should come home, you will awaken instantly. Otherwise, you will not awaken until I tell you to. Do you understand, Melissa?”

“Yes.”

“Now Melissa, I want you to feel your left arm getting heavy, very heavy. Heavier and heavier each moment ... so ve-e-ery heavy. When I count to three, I want you to try and lift your arm but you’ll find that it’s far too heavy, too leaden for you to lift it. One, two, three.”

After a few moments, I said, “Now stop trying Melissa, and let your arm relax. Were you able to lift your arm, Melissa?”

With a tone that seemed to have a bit of wonderment in it she replied, “no.”

“No Melissa, your arm is much too heavy for you to lift it. You see now how readily you respond to my commands. You will obey all my commands, Melissa. You wish to follow every command that I give you completely, and you may do so.”

She was obviously in a hypnotic trance. I wished to deepen the trance. I began a new set of suggestions with that goal in mind.

“Melissa, I’m going to count from 1 to 10. As I say each number you will open your eyes. You will open your eyes on the number ‘one’, again on the number ‘two’ all the way to ‘ten’. Each time you open your eyes you will find that your eyelids will immediately become extremely heavy, so heavy that you will be unable to keep your eyes open and they will close. As your eyes become heavy and close, you will sink into a deeper hypnotic sleep. With each number you will go deeper, much deeper. When I reach the number ‘ten’ you will be in a very, very deep and heavy sleep. So deeply asleep that you will be able to obey any command that I give you. Do you understand, Melissa?”

“Yes.”

“Very good, now I’ll begin to count. One ... deeper asleep ... Two .. deep and heavy ... Three ... so wonderful to give up all control .. Four ... very, very relaxed ... Five ... deep, deep asleep ... Six .. deeper ... Seven ... deeper ... Eight ... Nine ... Ten. You’re completely asleep now, Melissa, and responding only to my voice. You’re finding my voice wonderful to listen to. You feel so good when you respond to me, Melissa.”

I had already discovered that Melissa was in a deep sleep and responding willingly. I wanted to determine if her trance was deep enough for her to believe that she was seeing scenes or feeling physical sensations that I suggested.

“Melissa, do you like horses?”

“Oh, yes,” she responded enthusiastically.

“Very good. Now Melissa, when I count to three, I want you to open your eyes. You’ll see a beautiful chestnut pony standing in front of you. It will be standing in the meadow where you were before. One, two, three. Do you see the horse, Melissa?”

“Yes,” she responded with the same tone of wonderment I’d heard when I first began testing her responses.

“Do you see the horse clearly, Melissa?

“Yes.”

“When you respond to me, you will address me as ‘Master’. Do you understand, Melissa?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Very good, Melissa. Now the horse is walking over to you. He’s very friendly and gentle. He’s lowering his head near you. Reach up and stroke his head, Melissa ... Do you feel him, Melissa?”

“Yes, Master,” again in the tone of mild astonishment.

“Very good, Melissa. Now close your eyes and relax. What are you wearing, Melissa?”

She mumbled a response that I couldn’t quite make out. “Speak up Melissa.” Several times during the session I had to ask her to repeat a response. It seemed that she was so deeply entranced that her normal response was a low, drowsy mumble.

“Shorts and a T-shirt,” she replied.

“Fine. Now Melissa, as you listen to my voice, you find that you’re beginning to feel sexy. You’re a beautiful, responsive woman, and you’re becoming aroused.”

Immediately, her breathing began to quicken. I could hear her excitement.

“You’re feeling very sexy, Melissa, hot and sexy. You’d like to take your T-shirt off now. You may do so.”

I heard the phone crackle for several moments as she removed her top. When I sensed that she was settled again, I continued my commands.

“It feels so good to have your breasts naked and free, doesn’t it Melissa? Your nipples are hard and erect, they’re aching with sexual tension.”

By this time, her breathing had become very heavy and labored. It was obvious that she was highly aroused.

“Now shortly I’m going to ask you to open your eyes, Melissa, and when you do, you’ll see me standing in front of you. I’ll be with you Melissa.”

With those words her breathing quickened visibly. She was clearly very excited by the notion of having me in the room with her ‘in the flesh’.

“Before I tell you to open your eyes, I’m going to describe myself, Melissa. I have dark brown hair, and a short, dark beard. My eyes are a dark brown, and you will find them very compelling, Melissa. You will be completely fascinated and captivated by my deep gaze. I’m standing in front of you now Melissa, I’m completely naked, my penis is not yet hard, but as I look at your beautiful nude body, it is beginning to harden. Open your eyes, Melissa.”

All during this description, I could hear her excitement rising. I could sense her wiggling in anticipation. When she opened her eyes, she gasped and began to pant heavily.

“Do you see me, Melissa?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Does seeing me excite you, Melissa?”

“Oh yes, Master.”

“I’m moving closer to you, Melissa. Closer, closer. I’m very near you now. My head is very close to yours. You want something now, Melissa, don’t you? What is it that you want?”

“For you to touch me.”

“Master.”

“For you to touch me, Master.”

“Yes, you’d like that very much, wouldn’t you Melissa, you’d like that very much indeed. But I’m not ready to touch you quite yet. I’m very near you, you’re gazing into my deep eyes, and you’re wanting my touch. You’re wanting it badly now. Tell me what you want, Melissa.”

“Touch me, please Master, touch me.”

“Yes, Melissa, I’m placing a hand below your left breast. Laying it again the soft flesh of the underside of your breast. Can you feel it, Melissa?”

“Yes, Master,” she gasped.

“Now I’m beginning to slowly touch and caress your breast. I’m not touching the nipple, but circling around it. Caressing and arousing you. It feels very, very good, doesn’t it Melissa?”

She was beginning to moan as she responded, “yes, Master”.

“Now I’m laying my other hand on your other breast, rubbing both your breasts, not touching your nipples. It feels so wonderful, so wonderful.”

After several moments in an almost inaudible voice she said, “please kiss my lips, Master”.

“Speak up, Melissa”

“Please kiss my lips, Master.”

“Yes, you’d like that wouldn’t you, Melissa, but not just yet.”

I waited a few moments, continuing my suggestions of pleasurable sensations on her tits. Then I responded to her request.

“I’m beginning to kiss you now, Melissa, starting with a very gentle brush of my lips against yours ... Now I’m kissing you more deeply, and you’re responding passionately ... nibbling on your lips ... my tongue is sliding into your mouth now, Melissa. How does it feel?”

“It feels wonderful, Master,” she moaned.

I continued to “kiss” her and caress her breasts. Very shortly she was asking for more again.

“Please kiss my nipples, Master.”

“You’d like that, wouldn’t you Melissa, but not just yet, not just yet. No, I’m not ready to kiss your nipples just yet, Melissa, even though you want it so badly, so-o-o-o badly, Melissa.”

She was beginning to whimper now. I could tell that her level of arousal was very high and that her need for additional stimulation was rising rapidly.

“I’m moving my lips up your jawline now, Melissa ... kissing and nibbling my way upward, up to your ear ... I’m breathing into your ear .. My warm breath in your ear feels so good, so ve-e-ery good, Melissa. Now I’m kissing downward ... lower ... lower ... kissing and sucking on the sexy nape of your neck.”

“Oh Master, please kiss my nipples, please Master.”

“Soon, very soon, Melissa” I’m kissing your shoulder now and working my way down ... slowly ... ve-e-ry slo-o-owly ... I’m at the very top of your breast now. Licking and sucking at the very top edge of your breast.”

By this time her moaning and whimpering had become continual. At that moment, I heard the doorbell ring in the background.

“Awaken, Melissa. Awaken now.”

I head a moment of silence and than in a subdued tone she asked, “may I go for a moment?”

“Go, Melissa,” I replied. I heard her fumbling with the phone then there was about two minutes of silence. I heard the sound of the phone being adjusted again and I could sense her presence.

“Settle yourself and get comfortable.” She shifted a bit and then was still. “Are you comfortable now, Melissa?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Close your eyes again, and relax. Relax deeply. You’re going back to sleep, back to the deep and lovely sleep you were in before ... relaxing ... sleeping ... deep asleep ... deeper and deeper ... deeper and deeper ... heavy and relaxed ... listening only to my voice .... responding only to my voice ... back into a deep and heavy sleep. Are you asleep now, Melissa?”

“Yes, Master,” she responded drowsily.

“Good Melissa. I’m with you in the room, again. Open your eyes and see me, Melissa.”

Her breathing quickened. “I’m touching your breasts with my hands and kissing the very tops of your breasts, Melissa. There was something you wanted, Melissa, what was it?”

“I want you to kiss my nipples, Master,” her breathing was very rapid and she’d begun to moan again.

“I’m kissing downward ... slowly ... slowly ... licking and caressing your soft, tender flesh with my tongue. Down ... down ... down to the very edge of your nipple, but not quite touching it yet, not quite. What do you want, Melissa?”

“For you to kiss my nipple, please Master,” again she was whimpering.

“Again, Melissa.”

“Please, kiss my nipple Master, please.”

I’m continuing to kiss, around your nipple, down your breast, kissing and licking the underside. You want my lips on your nipple so badly, Melissa, so badly, don’t you?”

“Please, Master, please.”

“Yes, Melissa, I’m kissing your nipple now, sucking on it, licking its stiffness. Now I’m moving to your other breast kissing it, sucking it into my mouth. I’m continuing to rub your breasts as I suck on your nipples. It feels so-o-o-o good, Melissa, so ve-e-ery go-o-od.”

She was moaning continuously. I became aware that I was stroking my penis. I’d been playing with it during our entire session. I’d been so entirely focused on controlling Melissa, that I’d not been aware of my own body, and in fact, my cock never became fully erect during the entire session. Even so, I was very excited by the whole experience. As I drove Melissa’s arousal upward with my suggestions, I was becoming aroused myself; not physical arousal, but a very exciting sense of mastery and sexual power. As I painted the scenario for Melissa, my voice became passionate. I was breathing heavily, the meter and tone of my commands matching the arousal that she was experiencing.

“You’re feeling so aroused, Melissa, so very aroused, but you want more, Melissa, don’t you, you NEED more. Tell me what you need, Melissa.

“I need your cock, Master.”

“Yes you do need it, Melissa, you need it badly ... but not just yet, Melissa. Now I’m moving my hands from your breasts downward. Caressing your soft stomach ... still kissing your nipples, moving my touch downward. Now I’m running my fingers along the skin at the top of your shorts. You’d like to remove your shorts now, and you may do so.”

I heard a brief rustling sound. I knew that she was now totally naked.

I’m now running my hand down even lower, Melissa. Now lightly rubbing the fur at the very top of your pussy.”

She was whimpering and moaning now. " I’m moving my hands to your legs now, Melissa. Rubbing your legs just above your knees. Gently caressing you ... now stroking higher, higher ... up to your thighs .. rubbing your tender thighs. What do you want, Melissa?”

She was so completely immersed in pleasure, arousal, and need, that she was unable to answer. I repeated the question and she struggled to reply, “Your cock, Master. Please, Master.”

“Now my hands are caressing the very soft flesh of your inner thighs. I’m still licking your nipples, as my hands move upward ... now at the junction of your thighs, so close to your juicy pussy, so close ... you’re so aroused, Melissa, so incredibly aroused.

“Please, Master, I need your cock, please,” she was beginning to cry. I could hear her voice trembling with need and desire.

“I’m touching your pussy now, Melissa, just the outer lips, stroking them ... now moving inward ... caressing your inner lips ... inward .. stroking along your slit. You’re so very moist, Melissa. My finger slides so easily and feels so good, so good. Not touching your clitoris, yet, and you’re not to cum yet, Melissa. You may not cum until I tell you to. You will come, only when I say so, Melissa.”

When she heard my final command, her whimpering increased. I could tell that she was very close to coming and was craving additional stimulation.

“You want something more, Melissa, you want me to rub your clitoris. What do you want, Melissa.”

In a very low tone she replied, “I want you to rub my clit, Master.”

“I’m rubbing your clitoris, Melissa; it feels wonderful. Stroking you in exactly the way you like the best, exactly the way that stimulates you most. What do you want now, Melissa?”

“Your cock, Master.”

“Very well, Melissa. Look at my cock. How does it look?”

“It’s very hard, Master.”

“Yes, it’s very hard. Reach out and touch it ... rub it up and down .. it’s so smooth and hard, Melissa ... stroke up and down. Now I’m moving closer to you Melissa. I’m resting the head of my cock against your pussy lips, just against the outer lips. You’re bucking your hips upward, trying to get me deeper inside you, but I’m moving with you, preventing any penetration.”

She was moaning and whimpering continually, desperate with need.

“Tell me what you want, Melissa.”

To my surprise, she replied, “I want to cum, Master”.

“Again, Melissa.”

“Please, let me cum, Master.”

“I’m sliding my cock into you now ... slowly ... slo-o-o-owly ... ve-e-ery slowly ... inching it into you. You feel your lips separate. Just the head is inside you now, and I pause.”

The tease was driving her wild. She was crying, moaning, gasping, in agony, but an agony of the most delightful sort!

“I’m sliding in further, now ... very slowly ... filling you ... slowly .. my cock is so full within you ... continuing to slide inward ... you feel it entering and stretching you ... it feels so wonderful ... inward ... inward. Now I’m completely in you. And I begin to slowly .. slowly withdraw.”

She gave a gasping cry and mumbled something.

“Speak up, Melissa.”

“Please let me cum, Master, please.”

“Again, Melissa.”

“Please Master, let me cum, please.”

“Not just yet, Melissa, not just yet. You’re right on the edge and needing to cum badly, but you will not come until I tell you that you may. Now, I’m sliding out ... almost all the way out ... now sliding back in ... now out again ... in ... out ... in ... out ... the pleasure is so complete ... my cock is making you feel so-o-o-o go-o-o-od.”

“Please let me cum, Master,” in a shaky, gasping breath.

“You’ll need to beg some more, Melissa. I want you to beg continuously. Tell me what you want.”

“Let me cum, Master. Please, please, I need to cum. Please let me. Please. Ple-e-e-ease.” She was crying, her pleas for release tumbling out now.

“More, Melissa, beg for what you want.”

“Ma-a-aster, ple-e-e-ease, let me cum. I need it. Ple-e-ease let me cum. Let me cum Master, ple-e-e-ease.”

Over and over she begged for release. After a few moments, I decided that she was cranked as tight as she’d go.

“When I count to three, you may cum Melissa. You will cum strongly, repeatedly. You will have a very strong, very, very pleasurable orgasm that will continue until I tell you to stop ... One ... Two ... Three.”

When I reached three, her crying changed pitch slightly. It was not very different from the whimpering, crying, moaning that I’d been hearing. I could only assume that she was indeed experiencing an orgasm. I continued my suggestions.

“You’re coming, Melissa. Over and over again. Waves of pleasure traveling through your body. It feels so-o-o-o wonderful. An intense, experience of pleasure. Feel yourself continue to cum. You feel so good.”

She continued to moan, gasp, cry. Her sounds took on a trembling quality that led me to imagine tremors of pleasure passing through her. After about 15 seconds, I decided that I’d better not push it and began to “talk her down”.

“You can stop coming now, Melissa. Your orgasms are stopping, your body is calming down, and you’re beginning to relax. Relax, Melissa .. relax ... feel your breathing become deep and even. You’re losing awareness of your body now ... the sensations of my touch are fading .. fading ... I’m no longer with you ... relaxed ... more and more relaxed ... deep, even breathing ... deeply asleep and relaxed.”

As I spoke, her breathing quieted rapidly, and she quickly regained the deep, even breathing pattern that I’d heard when she first entered the trance.

“You feel wonderful, Melissa. You may thank your Master for this wonderful experience.”

“Oh thank you, Master. Thank you.”

“Now Melissa, soon I’m going to awaken you. After you awaken, whenever you hear me say the words, ‘deep, deep asleep’ you will immediately go into a deep and heavy sleep just like the one you’re in now, a sleep in which you will obey my every command. Whenever you hear my voice saying ‘deep, deep asleep’, you will close your eyes, go to sleep, and follow every command that I give you. Any time that you are asleep, you will awaken instantly if you need to—if your child need you, if your husband returns, if anything requires your attention, you may awaken immediately, otherwise nothing will awaken you until I awaken you. Do you understand, Melissa?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Sometimes I will send you e-mail at work. Whenever a message from me contains the words, ‘deep, deep, asleep’ you will go into the same deep sleep that you are in now. You will not close your eyes, but you will be deeply asleep. You will read the message and obey completely any commands that it contains. When you’ve finished reading the message, you’ll awaken. While you’re asleep at work, you will not lose awareness of your surroundings. If any of your co-workers call your name, if your boss needs you, if anyone is looking over your shoulder and might read the message, you will awaken instantly. Otherwise you will remain in a deep sleep until you’ve finished reading the message. Do you understand, Melissa?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Very good. You’re feeling very sexually satisfied right now, Melissa. When you awaken, you’ll be able to remember every detail of this sexual experience. You’ll be able to clearly remember every detail, and will be able to ‘replay’ the experience in your mind any time that you choose. When you awaken, you will find that the high level of sexual tension you’ve been experiencing for the last few days will have decreased. You may have an opportunity to make love with your husband this weekend. If you do, you’ll find it extremely enjoyable. You’ll be immersed in that experience; you’ll have no thoughts of me. You’ll be completely in the present with your husband and will find yourself very aroused and able to have a pleasurable orgasm very readily. Do you understand, Melissa?”

As I gave her the last set of commands, I heard a small gasp. As she replied affirmatively, I imagined that she was thinking, ‘how incredibly thoughtful and kind my Master is!’

“Now it’s time to awaken, Melissa, and return to your family. When I count to three, you’ll awaken, feeling very refreshed and relaxed. You’re ready to awaken now, aren’t you, Melissa?”

“No,” she protested.

“Yes you are, Melissa. You’re ready to awaken, feeling relaxed and wonderful. I’m going to count to three now, and on three you’ll awaken. One ... two ... three. Awaken, Melissa.

I heard only silence on the other end.

“Awaken now, Melissa, wide awake! How are you feeling?”

“Wonderful.”

“Good. Now it’s time to go. Go check on your sleeping child, Melissa.”

“I don’t want you to go,” she said in a plaintive tone.”

“It’s time now, Melissa. Time to go back to the people you love. Goodbye, Melissa.”

“Goodbye, Master.”