The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Letter from a Sex Slave

(non-fiction)

Dear Master M,

Although I know that you told me to remember details, I’m having a bit of trouble doing so. However, I’ll write what I remember, and give you free reign to post it as you please, but without attribution please (unless you want to say it was from minx :—).

* * *

I had been looking forward to tonight with both anticipation and trepedation. After all, I knew that Master M had successfully hypnotized me before. And although very very pleasurable, I was still a bit nervous about the fact that he had been able to induce a state where I could get myself off with just my fingers. I had never been able to do that before. I couldn’t help but wonder what he had in mind THIS time.

Master M had instructed me to begin relaxation exercises before calling him. So I lay on my bed, eyes closed, methodically relaxing separate body parts. As I felt myself sinking into the bed, I remembered that the last time we spoke, he had planted a post hypnotic suggestion. When he said the words “my little sex slave”, I was to regain the trance state that I was in during the previous session. I wondered if that would work. After all, it had been over a week since our last session. Although I had been hypnotized before, and had been told that I was a very good subject, I had no idea what would happen with post hypnotic suggesions.

I felt quite relaxed when the time came to call Master M. As I dialed the telephone, I felt a bit of excitement and anticipation—along with a nervous twinge. I remembered this time to disable the call waiting :—). He answered the phone. He has a very lovely voice. It’s actually quite soothing. After a bit of small talk, he told me to lie down on the bed, and close my eyes. It felt good to comply. Then he said something like “How are you my little sex slave”. Well, I stopped wondering what would happen. It felt like the floor was falling out from under me. I felt as if I was sinking very deeply into the matress. Every part of my body relaxed. I was in a pretty decent trance state I thought.

Master M continued to bring me deeper into my hypnotic state by suggesting pleasant safe places where I could relax even further. I almost literally felt my brain start to let go. He told me how good it felt to listen to his voice and respond to his commands. He sure had THAT right :—) I felt myself slipping deeper and deeper, finding it very easy to trust his voice. I knew he wouldn’t take me anywhere I didn’t want to go.

Soon Master M told me that I would hear ticking sounds. I think he was using a metronome. He told me that with each tick, I would go deeper and deeper to sleep. I had already thought I had hit the bottom of where I could go. But, of course, I was wrong :—). More and more control was flowing out of my body. And it felt wonderful! There was nothing in the world but his voice. Again I thought I had hit the bottom. But then he told me to visualize a thermometer, and the reading on the thermometer would be how deeply asleep I was. He reminded me of a past time I was hypnotized, and said that level was a 50 on this scale. The top reading was 100, meaning totally awake. He asked me where I was at right then. I told him I was at 60. He was very pleased with that. It crossed my mind later that it was amazing I remembered a hypnosis session 10 years ago, never mind how deeply asleep I was then. Master M then told me that I would be descending some stairs, numbered from 1 to 10, and as the numbers went up, the deeper I would be asleep. When we got to 10, he asked me again where I was. At that time I was at 45. Then he told me to visualize a lever on the thermometer, and that each time I pulled it, the reading would be lower, and I would be more deeply asleep. I pulled the lever 5 times. The reading ended at 40.

Now, here’s when things start to get really fuzzy. I remember the feelings, and some of the details, but not all of them. So if things are out of order, or a bit strange, it wasn’t my fault cuz I was sleeping when it happened :—)

Master M asked me what I was wearing, then began suggesting to me that I wanted to take my clothes off. Piece by piece, I removed parts of my clothing. He then told me that I was becoming very aroused. As if his voice hadn’t already made me feel that way :—). Anyway, as he told me to imagine him fingering my breasts. And I actually FELT as if he was. His imaginary fingers massaged me, pinched my nipples, played with my 6 week old piercings (which are healing very well, thanks) and then moved down to my pussy. The imaginary fingers began teasing, fondling, touching. I started to go crazy, making little whimpering sounds and twitching. He told me I was not yet allowed to come. But I wanted too, SO badly. I felt as if my whole being was trapped between two worlds, and I HAD to come or I would explode. The real me couldn’t move my hands, except when writhing on the bed The fingers kept going, teasing more and more. The whimperings turned into moans. Finally, after what seemed to be an eternity, he told me that I could come, and that I WOULD come, right then. I’m still in total disbelief about what happened next. I had one of the biggest, longest, most increadible orgasms of my life! And this from someone who can’t even get herself off with her fingers! I didn’t even touch myself. It was all hypnotic suggestion. After what seemed like eternity, Master M gave me permission to stop. I fell back on the bed exhausted and deleriously happy.

Master M then told me that now whenever he said “My sweet little sex slave”, I would immediately go to this level of sleep, and would tell him “my eyes are closed and I am deeply asleep, Master”. I had no doubt about my compliance this time. I knew that when he said it, I would do it. Again he relaxed my body, told me to let all tension flow out of me, and brought me back to the hypnotic state I was in.

After a few moments, Master M told me that he was going to awaken me at the count of 3, and I would feel relaxed and refreshed. I remember thinking about how good that would be, given that I had a rough day at work. He began counting 1....2......3. My eyes were open. I stretched, yawned, and shifted the weight in my bed. I sat up a bit to hold the phone better. Again, we made a bit of smalltalk. I felt pretty good, very relaxed, and more awake than at the beginning of the session. Then, out of the blue, he said something ending with “My sweet little sex slave”. My eyes rolled up into my head, I fell back onto the pillows, and my head flopped down on my chest. I knew I was very deeply asleep indeed. This time, the floor dropped further away, and I sunk deeper into the bed.

A very short time after, Master M suggested that I write this up. As a matter of fact, he told me I would want to do that. Of course I did :—). Then he woke me up for real this time. He told me I would remember the details of what happened. Then we said goodbye. I didn’t want to leave :—)

Can’t wait for next time :—)

* * *