The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Hypnotic Shoppe Christmas

(mc, ds, ex, fe, nc)

DISCLAIMER: This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and content of an adult nature. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

SYNOPSIS:

Ho ho ho?.

INTRO COMMENTS:

Most of my writings are actual events I’ve experienced, with names or such changed. This story came from an elf costume I was given for a dance performance, and noticing how everyone in the show changed their behaviour once they were costumed!

FOR THOSE EASILY TRANCED- realize I write all my stories half-tranced (or more), living and reliving it from every character’s perspective, to get more realistic actions based on the characters’ senses. If you are easily tranced like me, PLEASE be careful when reading my stories.

Please be kind- I write to express what I cannot in my real world. Much of what I write, I have experienced first hand, and due to my family and occupational restrictions, can never share with those closest to me. Names are always changed.

Wendy stepped into the large wooden shoppe to find it surprisingly warm. Carla, Amy, Kyle and Jen had arrived at four in the morning. The gas sconces on the walls blazed and the enormous stone hearth was aglow with even gas flames. Spread throughout the store were dozens of opened boxes, and nearly everything was put onto nearby shelves. The four friends were sitting at the two wrought iron coffee tables near the tea and scones area. Wendy shook her wolf fur coat out and hung it on the antiques coat tree by the door.

“Wenderz! Come see! We got all the new jewelry in their cases! Do you like where we put them?” Amy was bouncing toward her college friend, dressed in black leotard and hose and a blaze orange fleece vest.

“Wendy come see all the new books! There’s tons of new clothes too! Did we arrange them the way you want?” Jen had a great eye for fashion, as evident by her full length cable knit sweater-dress, and bright belt. Her low heels clopped across the old wooden floor to the new clothes racks she had set up.

Wendy blushed and walked slowly to the tea service counter. Carla had poured her a cup of Yule Chai, and handed it to her adventuring friend with a wink. The young store owner’s ears turned beet red, matching her cheeks and neck. She respected and liked her friends, and had never had people revere her opinion so strongly. She sat down before the tears and welling emotions took her knees from her.

“Aww, see? You made her cry! Let her drink her tea, huh?” Kyle was Jen’s boyfriend, and starred in every theater show that the college did. He had worked with Wendy in a dance musical, and had become mutual friends, along with Jen.

Upstairs, a loud thump and crashing sound brought all the friends up from their chairs. The ‘clutter-thump’ finally stopped, replaced by the rhythmic beats of feet moving toward the stairwell. Moments later the stairs were filled with lively people.

Three young men in green body tights and elf boots, bounded down the steps and began doing cartwheels about the room. Two young girls, blond hair in braids, were dressed the same, green tights and hose, green elf shoes, rosy cheeks, They giggled happily as they did step-overs and somersaults throughout the store. At the top of the stairs, stood an older man and woman. Both wore thick red velour and velvet, she wore a thick, full length dress, he wore pants and a coat. Both outfits were trimmed with white fur, all over. His black vinyl belt and brassy buckle shook as he laughed.

“Ho, hohohoho! Muh, muh,mmm,” He struggled noticeably. The woman with grey hair bundled atop her head patted his arm sympathetically.

“You know you have to say it, it’s alright, we’re here and they may be able to help us!”

“Merrrrrrry Christmas everyone! Ho hohoho!”

Carla was in shock and already dialed 911, waiting for a word from Wendy to hit the send button. Wendy waved her off, and stepped forward, her black cotton knit dress sparkling in the fireplace light nearby.

“I’m Wendy, the owner, and um,, you are?”

The chorus of elves surrounding them blurted out in unison, “He’s Santa Claus!”

Amy was smiling at the absurdity, Jen and Kyle were simply smiling, enjoying the show.

Mrs. Claus stepped down to the main floor first, her red leather boots trimmed on top with the same white fur as her dress. She extended her hand. Wendy shook it carefully.

“We heard that you can help us. We were all going to a Christmas party, and had gotten these costumes. Now look, I used to be able to lift this wig off, but now its knitted itself to my scalp! That used to be a pillow under the coat of my husband, um,, um,, Goodness I can’t recall your real name dear!” Santa nodded with understanding.

“So you see, can you help us? We don’t have any of our wallets on us but I can bake you a delicious Yule Log Cake and some hot sugar cookies!” The woman had lost control of herself but seemed happy. Wendy looked at her friends.

“Come on, we have to help them!”

Minutes later, all of them except for one elf girl were standing by the fireplace, in sweatpants and sweatshirts, drinking mugs of hot tea. A bundle of clothes and wigs laid in the center of the room. Carla smirked.

“Looks like we killed Santa.”

“Yah, kinda sad that.” Jen moaned. Kyle hugged her.

Amy hung up the phone and went downstairs for galoshes and shoes to give the crew. Wendy handed a bill to the tall thin, bald man that had moments ago been the stout sprite of the Yule season.

“I know you can’t pay for these things now, here’s what they cost me, you figure in what our service was worth to you, and pay me when you can.”

“Why, that’s good form young lady! Very good form!” The deflated Santa hugged Wendy.

“I just feel bad though. I mean,” Jen stopped removing the green elf boots from the last girl, while Kyle halted on the other shoe. The elf girl looked quizzical.

“What’s the matter little girl?”

“I just feel like, somehow we have done something wrong, even though you all aren’t really real, even though there isn’t really a Santa.”

“Really?” The elf’s blue eyes glowed. Her hand burst from her small leather pouch as she flung glitter into the air. Carla lunged for the phone, just making it when her legs seized up. Wendy and Jen looked at each other in alarm.

“Not the fairy dust!” The former santa screamed.

“Jen, get help! Get up Jen, I can’t move!”

Kyle’s body shook as did the others in the room, struggling to move, finding it impossible to do so.

“Whh, what did oo do?” Kyle murmured, unable to move his lips now.

The elf girl bounded from the chair and in moments had returned with a bundle of plush red velour and velvet, vinyl, leather and fur.

Once the elves were all dressed they went to work feverishly. Quickly but delicately, they lifted Jen’s cable knit dress from her, removing even her underwear. Kyle was treated less gentle, pants dropped and shirt nearly ripped from him. Two on Kyle and two on Jen,, they lifted a foot and slid part of the velour breeches onto Kyle. The green clad elves dropped Mrs. Claus’ heavy red gown over her head. The pants slid up on their own, filling out with a rapidly swelling Kyle. Soon his stomach was enormous and easily fit the coat and belt. He shook in spasms, three times quickly,, then once more, then smiled calmly, taking a deep breath.

“Ho HO HO!! Merry Christmas Everyone!” His wig had entwined with his real hair and imbedded into his scalp, just as Jen’s was doing. Jen let out a moan, then gasped, closing her eyes.

When she opened them, she smiled, walking over to Wendy who was frozen in place.

“Oh Wendy it’s wonderful! I’ve never cooked a thing in my life and now I have a dozen recipes bouncing in my head for cookies alone!” Mrs. Claus’ silver bun of hair sparkled. The elves rushed over to Wendy with a brightly colored patchwork dress, shiny and whimsical.

“A harlequin! A harlequin! She can be a pretty jester doll!”

Wendy mustered all her energy to glance at Carla on the floor, holding the phone. Carla watched as her college friend was disrobed, and the multicolored harlequin jester tights and tunic-dress were placed on her. She shook and spasmed when the boots slid into place, then collapsed in a faint.

“Ho ho ho,, let’s put her in the sleigh, I know someone who would love to wake up to find her under the tree!”

Carla grunted, sweating from her brow. She forced her finger to hit send on the phone, then blacked out.

Carla woke late that evening, to find Amy holding her, sitting on the floor by the fire. Police were surrounding them, and the two older people who had once been the Clauses. Hours had passed and the fire felt friendly to the cold night chill that had taken the store. Amy spoke to the police with urgency.

“I am not lying! They ran up those stairs I saw them! They must be up there!”

The detective put his notebook away.

“Sergeant, what did you find?” The sergeant motioned for him to come over, but the detective was too angered by this obvious college prank to bother with whispering.

“Go on Sergeant, spit it out!”

“The door to the roof is open, and there’s footprints,” He paused.

“You see your friends won’t get away with this waste of our time!” His words stopped as the sergeant continued on.

“And hoof prints, lots of them, and these slide marks like from a sled. They go to the edge of the roof, then,, then,,”

In the distance, you could hear the jingling of sleigh bells.