The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotic Snippets 01 — Have you ever seen something

Inspired by: https://hypnoteen.deviantart.com/art/tumblr-onalhlnJSE1w84xgao1-1280-670711706

Have you ever seen something that just seemed so out of place or odd that you found yourself drawn to look at it without actually thinking about it? Perhaps you didn’t even know that you were watching it because it barely registered to you consciously, but beneath that your attention was captured, and on some level you were already lost.

This boy was one such case: standing there with this lollypop that was so big that he was almost hiding his face behind it. Gently moving it up and around and down with a steady rhythm so that you can’t actually tell whether he’s licking it or simply waving for your attention.

But he’s got your attention, and without meaning to you find yourself stopping to consider. If anyone had asked then you were thinking about the building behind him, or just getting ready to check your phone, or maybe you forgot all about what you were stopping for and simply found yourself staring at him, at the steady rhythm of the lollypop, of the way his eyes appeared and disappeared behind it, never quite meeting your gaze.

Until you’ve lost your train of thought entirely, without even noticing, realising that he’s been meeting your gaze without you even grasping that it has happened. Those eyes meeting yours so naturally and easily after you’ve been staring at him, not even aware that you were looking at him, or even aware that he has noticed you, trapped you, ensnared you.

His eyes invite you closer; maybe his words compel you to step closer so that you can see better; maybe you simply find yourself drifting closer, still not aware of how hopelessly you are lost. You might not even be aware of how your eyes have started to follow the spiral in his lollypop as well as the spiral of its motion, still wondering about where you thought you were going to go, what you thought you were going to do, not even aware yet that your plans no longer have any meaning, that his plans are all that matters.

He invites you to watch closer, speaking so softly that you can almost convince yourself that he’s talking to himself rather than the part of you which is helplessly enthralled by him. You might not even be aware that part of you exists yet, that it watches the lollypop going up and around and down, your eyes straying occasionally to meet his and being invited back down to spiral inwards with the lollypop once more. But the part of you that doesn’t know this, which fools you into thinking that you can get away, no longer matters anymore; the spiral matters, his words matter, he matters.

Your awareness of the world is narrowing downwards, spiralling inwards. Part of you still thinking about your own plans, deceiving yourself into thinking that you could get away; all action is gone and only the thoughts remain. The rest of you simply watching the spiral, listening to his words, knowing that they are for you, that his commands are shaping you. Imagining, without even noticing it, like a daydream, how good it will feel to simply follow his instructions. Imagining that now as you think about the spiralling spiral of the lollypop and his soft words relaxing your mind and drawing you closer to him.

And now your conscious mind gives up its own fantasies and submits to his will instead; abandoning your own plans as you follow the spiral, follow his words, listening to his instructions, being shaped and moulded by everything about him. Telling him how amazing it is to relax and follow his instructions. Repeating back to him the special instructions that he has, just for you...