The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotism in a Japanese Senior High School

Chapter 3 ? Submissiveness

Yuraha met Jurochi in class in the morning. He asked Jurochi about his plans for Mitsuki today and was surprised that he had already enjoyed her in the morning. He though that Jurochi would enjoy during recess break or something. He smiled in amusement. It’s just like Jurochi to wake up so early in the morning. If it was Yuraha, he would have been too lazy to wake up so early!

However, he now knew that it’s his turn now and he began making his plans for Mitsuki. He determined to take advantage of her during her lunch break.

Being a natural coward, Yuraha did not like the fact that Mitsuki resisted so much the previous night. After all, he likes traditional submissive girls. Girls like Mitsuki, although beautiful and sexy, were far too fiery for his taste. So for the purpose of raising his own arousal level, as well as boosting his own confidence, he determined to make her submissive.

Yuraha remembered that there was a stairway next to Mitsuki’s class on the way to the canteen. He knew that would be the perfect spot to ambush her. Furthermore, he knew there was a storage room at the basement of the stairway and he has access to the keys for the room. He smiled as he determined where he would utilize Mitsuki.

* * *

Mitsuki yawned as she walked out of class for her lunch break. She was feeling especially tired, more so than when she awoke this morning. Similarly, her body felt sore, as though she had exercised in the morning. She shook her head and ignored the feelings. She determined to eat more lunch to compensate for her lack of energy.

Mitsuki passed by the stairways and was surprised to find herself being pulled in by someone. She felt a strange sense of frustration and fear, but confusion also at her feelings.

She rounded on the person, a fat and short ugly boy. She was about to shout at him when she heard him say “Mitsuki, you are my slave”

Immediately, Mitsuki felt weird and she felt a calm peace settle over her. She found herself answering him “Yes master, what are your orders”

She saw him smile and he spoke “Follow me”

“Yes master” answered Mitsuki, following him. He led her down the stairs to the basement, where the equipment storage shed for the clubs was located at. He led her in and he locked the door behind him.

He smiled and began speaking. “Mitsuki, I want you to remember a new personality I am temporarily giving you.. When I snap my fingers, you will leave your trance, but the new personality will be imposed instead. Do you understand?”

Mitsuki nodded dreamily. “Yes master, I understand”

The guy smiled and nodded “When you wake up, you will be frightened of your situation. You will be so frightened that you realize that you must please the person who is imprisoning you. You will feel extremely submissive and give in to all his orders, whatever they may be. You will not necessarily like them, but you realize you have no choice but to obey in your current circumstance. Do you understand?”

Mitsuki nodded. “Yes master, I understand”

The guy smiled and snapped his fingers.

Mitsuki gasped as she saw the guy in front of her. She realized something was extremely wrong here.

The guy spoke harshly and said “Come over to me!”

Mitsuki jumped in fright at his voice. Before she realized it, her legs had taken a step forward to wards him. Mitsuki was struck with the revelation that she had no choice but to obey all his commands or he would some something really horrible to her. She wasn’t sure what it was, but she didn’t dare imagine or to take the risk. She slowly moved over to him.

He smiled evilly at her. “Take off your clothes!” the guy commanded.

Mitsuki shivered in fear as she felt his evilness and cruelty being revealed. The reality of the situation was slowly dawning on her as the hopelessness of the situation became fact in her mind. He would not hesitate to punish her cruelly if she did not obey all his commands. She has helpless before him. If she did not want to suffer, she knew that she must listen to him and please him. She slowly began taking off her clothes.

The guy grinned evilly as he observed her taking off her blouse, followed by her skirt. She watched in morbid fascination as his manhood began peaking at his pants.

She stood shivering as she finished pulling down her pants.

The guy looked displeased and spoke “Your bra and panties as well!”

Mitsuki jumped! She tried to protest but his cruel look shut her mouth. She closed her eyes tightly and slowly began removing her bra. She dropped it and began removing her panties.

The guy spoke. “Beautiful”

Mitsuki gasped as she felt the guy grab her breasts. She opened her eyes and saw his lecherous face staring at her breasts. She gritted her teeth and bit her lips to stop herself from crying out or protesting, knowing that will only displease him. She knew that if she wanted to leave this situation safely, she had to make him happy.

He began massaging her breasts, and rubbing her nipples along his fingers. He kissed them and sucked on them. Mitsuki was beginning to get the strangest feelings. She felt her levels of arousal heightening. Her breasts were reacting to the stimulation and they were hardening and growing larger.

Soon, the guy seemed satisfied. He stopped stimulating her breasts. He pushed her down on the ground. She felt the coolness and roughness of the ground on her bare back and shivered from the chill.

He smiled as he began taking off his clothes. Mitsuki watched him helplessly, not daring to do anything. Soon, he was standing in front of her, his manhood standing upright. He proceeded to sit on her chest and placed his manhood on her chest.

“Use your hands and hold your breasts together!”

Mitsuki jumped as he suddenly spoke. She quickly complied, but had no idea what he intended. She was shocked when he slid his manhood in between her breasts and moaned “Oh fuck, this feels good. Your breasts feel awesome!” He began sliding his manhood up and down her breasts. Mitsuki was growing more and more frightened as she realized he was actually getting off from being stimulated by the feel of her breasts against his manhood! Furthermore, it seemed to be growing larger and larger as well! However, she was helpless to stop him and furthermore, she knew that he only way out was to please him further. She held her breasts tighter together, squeezing them against his hardening manhood more, trying her best to stimulate him further. Suddenly, she felt him stiffen and he ejaculated onto her face. Mitsuki was experiencing shock at his act, but could do nothing about it. He slid his manhood off her breasts and Mitsuki released he breasts in relief that it was finally over.

She began wiping off the disgusting fluid from her face, while watching him recover. He was breathing hard but seemed to be calming down. However, she felt alarmed as she noticed his manhood was not calming down. It was initially flaccid after his ejaculation, but was now growing straight again. Mitsuki was frightened that he was going to have a second go at her again.

Her fears were proven right as he ordered her. “Lie spread-eagle on the floor!” Mitsuki quickly complied. He immediately mounted her and smiled as he looked at her face. He spoke “kiss me passionately!” Before Mitsuki could react, he kissed her hard, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. Mitsuki opened her eyes wide in shock, but when he began kissing her, she knew she had no choice but to respond to his command. She began kissing him back passionately, thrusting her tongue into his mouth, twirling their tongues together. He seemed pleased and kissed her back even harder. At the same time, he began fondling her breasts, stimulating her further. Mitsuki was helpless as he continued his rape of her. She felt even more ashamed at herself as she knew that to a casual observer, it would seem that she was willingly submitting to sex with him.

Mitsuki had a sudden reprieve as he stopped kissing her. However, it was short-lived as he said “I’m going to fuck you now. Act as though you are enjoying it”. Mitsuki was terrified at his command, but had not time to respond as he suddenly thrusted his manhood into her virgina. Mitsuki was shocked by the pain initially. However, she was distantly aware of a disturbing fact. Why was she not feeling intense pain from having her virginity taken? Didn’t the books say that the breaking of her hymen would be painful? However, she felt no tearing at all. Even more strange, she felt a sense of D?j? vu, as though she had thought of this before. However, before Mitsuki could think more of this, her rapists continued pounding into her reminded her of her situation and she remembered his command. Her terror reappeared as she remembered she had to obey all his commands. She began outwardly reacting to his penetration and began bucking into him as well. Her compliance and final submission drove him further over the edge and he thrusted into her harder still and faster and faster. He kissed her again, immediately thrusting him tongue into her mount, searching out tongue also. Mitsuki had no choice but to respond to his kiss, kissing him back with all her passion. Their tongues were swirling around each other’s in a frenzy, the guy obviously trying to gain the most stimulation possible. At the same time he was grabbing her already hardened breasts and squeezing them rapidly. As Mitsuki bucked her hip along with him, she wondered distantly how long hmore he would take and how long before her ordeal could be over. Mitsuki did not have long to wait as soon, he reached his climax and he shot his cum into her. As more of his cum shot into her, Mitsuki found herself feeling more and more despondent as her hopeless situation re-imposed itself. She wondered what he would do with her now. She hoped that he would spare her life.

Mitsuki saw him lying on the ground, spent. She was relieved as he looked satisfied. That means that her performance was not below his expectations. Mitsuki felt some hope of surviving. She spoke “Sir, are you satisfied? May I leave now? I promise not to betray you, so you don’t have to kill me or silence me. I will not tell anyone of what happened her and what you did to me”

He smiled at her “Oh Mitsuki, don’t worry. You will never betray me or my friends. And that is because, Mitsuki, you are my slave”

Mitsuki eyes widened for a short instance before it glazed over and she stared blankly back at him “Yes master, I am your willing slave. Please order me”

He grinned “Mitsuki, you will clean up yourself, removing all hints of what has happened her. When you step out of this room, you will forget everything that has happened and you will resume your normal personality again”

Mitsuki felt a wave of relief as she was ordered to forget her ordeal. However, she was strangely disturbed in her subconscious as she realized that she obeyed him easily. To the horror of her subconscious mind, she realized that their continued assaults were conditioning her mind to accept their rapes as a common occurrence. In other words, she was obeying them simply through their access to her trance as well as their commands on her. The fact that they make her forget about the rape incidents was becoming less of an issue. All this thoughts flew through her subconscious mind in an instance and Mitsuki was not even aware of it consciously or within her current level of trance.

Her mind returned to the present and she replied easily “Yes master, I will obey your commands”

The man smiled and left the room. Mitsuki proceeded to clean up the room. By the time she returned to classes, she had forgotten the entire incident, with the only hint being that she was feeling even more tired and sore than in the morning and wondering why she skipped lunch just to go exercise alone all by herself. She determined to go straight home after school and have a good rest.

However, unknown to Mitsuki, her activities for the day was only half-way done…