The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Hypnotist’s assistant

Categories: M/D, F/D, Inc, M/F, F/F

Synopsis:

Nina finds herself leaving college after interviewing a stage hypnotist for the school newspaper. Pretty soon she’s set out to do her own stage show, and find her own assistant.

Disclaimer: This story is fiction. All the characters are fiction. If one of the characters happens to be below the age of consent in your area then the story is wrong and the character is in fact older than it says it is. It was just a typo, I’m known for them.

Chapter 1: close coverage

My name is Nina and I’m an assistant to a stage hypnotist. I wasn’t always of course. In fact a year ago I would not have imagined that I would be in the position I am now. Then I was a student taking a journalism course at a California college. I wrote for the school’s student paper, and I was involved in the Democratic Party at the grassroots level. I was very passionate and serious about everything I did, and I certainly would never have considered throwing all of that away to become some kind of entranced Vanna White. But that was then, and since then a few things have happened.

I was in my second year of College when I first saw Richard Gaze’s hypnotism act. It was a typical night’s entertainment at the campus pub, and was enjoyable enough. My friend Debbie went onstage and was one of his subjects. Certainly at that time I would not have even considered volunteering for such a public display. However I certainly did enjoy seeing Debbie think she was Buffy the Vampire Slayer and believing everyone was naked.

Of course I imagined that I could not be hypnotized. Debbie was always the suggestible type. Frankly she was a follower. I was a leader, and so I was sure that if I had volunteered I would have been one of the few people sent back to their chairs when they didn’t fall into a trance. Of course I wasn’t so sure of that that I wanted to get up there and try it. A part of me was terrified of what would happen if I did lose control, if I did fall under his spell.

At the show a few of my friends bought Gaze’s CDs that were for sale. My roommate Katharine bought his weight lose one because she always was self-conscious about her weight even though she had no need to be. A few months later while she was away from the weekend I tried listening to it, to experience what it was like and because I was feeling a bit chubby after the holiday break.

I don’t remember too much about it. I popped it into the stereo in my room and sat down in my chair. I remember Richard Gaze’s voice coming on explaining that the disc shouldn’t be used in the car or in a place where it was not safe to lose consciousness. Then I don’t really remember what he said after that. All I recall was a strange focus that I felt towards my body. I could feel every part of my body so intensely. I could feel the texture of the fabric of my jeans against my legs and the wood grain against the palm of my hands. I remember waiting to hear him say, “You are getting sleepy, very sleepy.” I’m not sure if he ever did because after the introduction the next thing I knew the hour long CD was over and I felt very odd, as though I had been asleep all night.

A post-script to that story is that I ended up losing ten pounds.

That was my last exposure to Gaze for sometime. Until next year in fact when in my third year of college, I saw a poster in the hall for his show at the campus pub. I didn’t think much of it, until the editor of the school paper assigned me to do an interview with Gaze. I complained, wanting only to do hard news and not entertainment, but she insisted that I interview him and then watch the show.

The interview took place three hours before the show in the campus paper’s office. At this point of the day everyone had gone home since it wasn’t a production night, and we were the only people in there. The office had a big comfy couch that we sat on. I had a tape recorder on so that I could transcribe the interview later. He was dressed very handsomely in a tuxedo that he wears to each show. I had to admit to myself that up close he was a very attractive man, and he had a commanding presence to him.

The following is a transcription from my tape recorder. Anything in brackets are the notes that I am making now as I recall the experience.

Me: “Mr. Gaze, what is hypnosis?”

Him: “Call me Richard. Mr. Gaze makes me sound like a Spiderman villain.”

Me: “Okay Richard, what is hypnosis?”

Him: “It’s an alerted state of being, of thought. It’s fun, its enjoyable and its safe and easy.”

Me: “What are the scientific theories behind hypnosis?”

Him: “I’m not really a scientist you know. I just say, you are getting sleepy and you get sleepy. I wave a watch in front of a young girl’s face and she becomes entranced. I hypnotize you and you obey my commands.”

Me: “You mentioned watches, why do hypnotists use watches?”

Him: “I rarely use them during the stage shows. They’re a good proper. Here I’ve got one here.”

(At this point he reached into a pocket and withdrew a shinning gold pocket watch. He dangled it just in front of my eyes and began to spin it slowly. The light flashed off of the watch into my eyes causing them to tear up and me to begin to blink. I didn’t realize at this point that he was considering using the watch on me.)

Him: “See this watch here I use sometimes when I’m in one on one sessions. Part of hypnosis is belief, and people believe that a hypnotist with a shinny gold pocket watch can hypnotize them. It’s a prop more than anything. As you watch the watch you know that hypnotists like me use shinny gold watches to hypnotize young girls like yourself. You realize that this shiny gold watch and this hypnotist will do the same to you and you won’t even think of resisting it.”

Me: “What other tools do you use?”

Him: “The most important of them is my voice. You may notice that my voice is very soothing and very relaxing. As you listen to it you will notice it helps your mind focus on things, and let other things slip by you. Like you will focus on my watch, spinning in front of your tired eyes. You will notice my voice focusing your thoughts on submitting to hypnosis.”

(At this point I remember feeling a little dazed. There was a strange fuzzy feeling all around me, and I felt my arms falling limp to my side. I’m not sure how long I sat there watching his watch before I asked the next question.)

Me: “What does hypnosis feel like?”

Him: “Have you ever been hypnotized?”

Me: “Yeah.”

Him: “When?”

Me: “Your CD.”

Him: “Which one?”

Me: “Weight lose.”

Him: “Well it must of worked very well. Do you remember anything?”

Me: “No.”

Him: “Not even how light your hands are?”

(I suddenly noticed that my once limp arms were lifting straight up in the air. Once they got there I couldn’t lower them, though I really barely tried at all. After failing at lowering them my gaze returned to his watch.)

Him: “That is what is called a post-hypnotic suggestion. I leave small post hypnotic suggestions on all of my Cds. It makes things so much easier later on. But I don’t think we’ll have any trouble with you now. There is a powerful word that is on the weight lose CD that will bring anyone who listens to it quickly and easily into a hypnotic trance. That word is...”

(That was all I remember. Even now listing to the tape I completely black out when that word or phrase is spoken.)

I woke up a little while late not knowing that I had gone into a trance. I thought that I had enough stuff on my tape for an article and thanked him for the time. He invited Katharine and me to a post-show party and I accepted. I then went home to change into something sexier and tell Kat the good about the party.

Kat wasn’t as excited about the party as I was, but she agreed to go since she did really enjoy the show the year before. After I changed we went to the campus pub to get good seats.

I am told that the show was great. I was one of the first volunteers and don’t remember much of it. In fact I do remember sitting on stage on a plastic chair and hearing Richard talking about focusing on his voice and how easy and pleasurable hypnosis was going to be. Then I opened my eyes and I was back stage and the show was over.

Kat was there too, and she filled me in on all the crazy things I had done under hypnosis. I had simulated oral sex on a carrot, stripped down to my bra and panties and done a lap dance for one of my journalism profs who had happened to be in the audience. After she was done telling me all of this Kat pointed out that we were alone at the post party.

Before I had a chance to worry about that Richard walked in to the room. The room was the student paper’s office again and Kat and I were both on the couch. When Richard walked in he bent down and whispered something in Kat’s ear. She looked surprised for a second then her eyes closed and she just seemed to melt into the couch as her body went totally limp.

Richard smiled at me, “Your friend is especially open to my commands after listening to my CD so many times. I bet I could get her to do anything I want her to do. What do you think?”

I shook my head, “No Kat’s smart she won’t do anything that she wouldn’t normally do.”

He laughed, “Really? Well would she normally perform oral sex on a guy she just met and another girl?”

“No.”

Richard removed the pocket watch from his pocket and began to spin it in front of my eyes again. The fuzziness returned and I felt my body growing heavy and relaxed.

“Nina, when you see this watch you become very open to my suggestion, do you know that?”

“No.”

“Yes you do. Stand up, still watching the hypnotic watch and remove all of your clothes.”

“Okay.” I said and without even thinking about it I did exactly what he told me to.

“Good now just stay standing there. It’s easy to do and you’ll notice how relaxed you are. Your arms are very light as well and they will rise up to the sky again.”

My arms did float straight up, and I didn’t even both trying to lower them because I felt so fabulous. As I stood there Richard began to talk to Kat, but I didn’t listen to anything he said to her. Next thing I knew she opened her eyes and removed all of her clothes. She then came over to me and got down on her hands and knees. I watched detached as her head went in between my legs and she began to lick around my vagina.

Richard then spoke to me, “Nina even though your whole body is nice and relaxed you will find that your cunt is nearly one hundred times more sensitive than it normally is. What Katharine is doing to you now is the most pleasurable thing you have ever experienced.”

And suddenly it was. Oh my fucking God it was. If I wasn’t so pleasantly relaxed I would have screamed in joy. I came quickly and after that things get a bit fuzzy. I know Katharine sucked Richard’s penis. I think I did too, but that’s not clear to me.

Really the next thing I knew I was waking up in my bed beside Kat. We looked at each other for a few minutes, feeling a strange attraction, then we both sat up suddenly and joked about having drank too much.

We were both so worried that we might have slept together that we completely forgot what we did know happened. In fact for some reason I didn’t think about it again until Richard showed up at our door to offer me a job.

I quickly accepted it and the wage, which in all honesty is more than fair for the work. He said I’d need a bit of a wardrobe change, but should fit in quickly. He promised to teach me hypnosis as well.

It all seemed like such a good idea that I quit school. My parents were shocked, but Richard spoke with them in that way he has and they’re not my biggest supporters.

So there you have it, that’s how I became an assistant to a stage hypnotist. The real question is, where did I go from there.

Chapter 2: on my own

I left Richard’s show after three years to start my own stage act. I agreed to work a different circuit then him. He had taught me everything I knew about hypnosis and still had a certain persuasive way of dealing with me, so I agreed without any fuss. Besides he was still a top draw, and not having to fight with him for bookings was probably for the best.

Since I left college to tour with Richard I have become a master hypnotist. I don’t want to say I surpassed Richard, but certainly I have developed a style of my own that is as effective or more. I have also become very beautiful. I was always attractive in the girl next story sort of way, but now I’m beautiful.

I don’t mean that to sound really conceded or anything. It’s just being in show business you need to be able to realistically assess these things, as success depends on it. I am beautiful and people often come and see my show just for that. I’m average height and quite thin, though not in the supermodel / heroine sheik way. I have nice sized breasts, not too big but certainly not too small, and they’re still firm. My skin has always been a light brown color as a result of my mixed heritage, being a third anglo, a third native American and a third Spanish. I have large dark brown eyes and straight black hair, which I have grown out so that it is down past my shoulders. My eyes are especially good for the old “look into my eyes” induction.

Most of my show is similar to Richard’s though I throw in some new bits every so often as I am trying to get away from simply doing a female version of his act. I have to admit though to picking up some of the sexual predatory traits of Richard. Many a young man falls deep into my trance and wakes up in my bed.

Another left over from working for Richard is that he made me bi-sexual. Ever since I was eaten out by Katharine that first night I’ve been very willing to do anything with a girl that I would with a boy. Which suits me fine, because it presents me with so many opportunities.

Take tonight for instance. I had picked out one of my stage subjects, a gentleman of about 40, for the night’s entertainment. Despite his age he is quite attractive and I was looking forward to him following my post-hypnotic suggestion to come to my dressing room after the show. Except of course his wife tags along, and she’s none to happy that he husband insists on going to the dressing room of a 24 year old hypnotist.

I invite the couple into my room and with one snap of my fingers and a forceful, “Sleep!” the husband drops quickly into trance. I then suggest that he will ignore everything that is happening in the room until I kiss him on the lips and then say his name.

Which makes his wife even madder than she already was. Which is fine with me, because I know that she’s not going to be that much of a challenge. She was one of those young trophy wives and is probably only a few years older than me.

“What did you do to my husband?” she asked.

“Relax, just calm down. I’m a very attractive woman and sometimes men come to my dressing room afterwards and hit on me. It’s not my fault any more than it’s your fault when men hit on you because you’re so beautiful. Do men often hit on you, being so beautiful?”

She had calmed down a bit, “Yeah, I guess so.”

“And it’s only natural that because your husband was on stage and I made him feel so good through hypnosis that he would develop a crush on me. If I made you feel so good, so relaxed and so comfortable you would probably start to develop a little crush on me too. Do you understand?”

She nodded, “I understand.”

As I had suspected she was incredibly suggestible. She was probably used to taking orders from her husband, and now that he was mine she was just naturally deferring to who had been ordering him about for the past hour and a half.

“So is Jim hypnotized now?”

“Yes, he’s deeply relaxed. I have told him not to hear anything we say until I want him too. That way he’s just ready to be filled with my hypnotic suggestions.”

“You know he said that he couldn’t be hypnotized and that he was going to prove you were a fake by going up there.” She said.

“Many people think that they can resist hypnosis but they’re all wrong. Hypnosis is a very powerful force and nobody can resist it. Those people who weren’t hypnotized tonight on the stage, but sat down in the audience instead were just too nervous about being onstage. If I had them in my dressing room, one on one, then they would fall easily and quickly into a deep hypnotic trance when I snapped my fingers and said the word sleep.”

I had changed my voice to my hypnotist’s voice, which was deep and sultry. We were standing very close to each other. I kept glancing down at her very large breasts, which I would soon have the opportunity to play with. She would be a fine catch for the night, almost better than her husband. She was slightly taller than me, with long blonde hair. She was in a formal dress to match her husband’s formal suit, and wore expensive jewelry.

I continued speaking slowly and leaned forward a bit so I was almost whispering in her ear, “Everyone can be hypnotized, all I need to do is snap my fingers and say the word sleep. You saw what happened when I did that when I was on stage. What happened when I had deeply hypnotized someone by snapping my fingers and saying the word sleep?”

“They fell asleep.” She said quietly.

“And then what did they do?”

“Whatever you told them to.”

I took a step back and smiled at her, and my work. She was prime for going under. All I had to do was say the magic word. I offered my hand to her in order to shake. She took it and I started to shake her hand up and down and speak forcefully.

“So there’s no hard feelings between us. You understand that your husband is deeply hypnotized, like anyone who I want to obey me. You are now very calm and very deeply relaxed. Like anyone else you will fall quickly and deeply into a trance when I say the word SLEEP!”

I practically shouted the word, and as I said it I pulled her forward with the hand I was shaking and snapped my fingers right in front of her face with my free hand. She crumpled against me totally limp, and I had to guide her to the couch beside her husband. I then kissed him and said his name so that he would listen to me. I then deepened both of their trances and began to play.

Chapter 3: a new assistant

Since I hadn’t yet acquired an assistant and since I didn’t have any stage crew, I was a one-woman show. Later I plan to get lights and sound specially done, the way Richard did, but for now it’s just cheaper and easier to drive across the country in a S.U.V. and stay in hotels. The nice thing about nights like tonight is that I can forgo the hotel and visit a nice well to do family.

I showed up at their house a few hours after they went home, because I had to shower and change and collect my portion of the gate receipts. I had imagined that their house was a typical television suburban home, with a picket fence and a well-kept garden. What it turned out to be though was a fairly large house that bordered on being a mansion. It had a gate and was separated from the road by a long driveway. When I got there a young Chinese woman opened the door.

“Hello, is Jim or Tina here?” I asked.

“Yes, please come in I was expecting you. I’m their servant.”

“Servant?”

“Maybe that’s not right word for it. Like a butler and a cleaning person in one. I took over from a nanny who did all of that and raised the children, but they’re too old to need one now.”

“Oh.”

Jim and Tina, my subjects from earlier, were waiting in what was probably the den, along with a college aged girl and a boy of about fifteen or sixteen. Tina approached me smiling when she saw me enter the room with the Chinese girl.

“I see you’ve met our helper Lee. Let me introduce my daughter Janet and our son Tim.”

I noticed that Janet scowled when Tina said that she was her daughter. They didn’t look that far apart age wise, so I assumed that both Tim and Janet had been Jim’s kids from an earlier marriage. Both children were dark skinned, probably from their mother.

“Well is everybody ready to begin then?” I asked.

“Well I have somewhere to go so can this be quick?” asked Janet.

“Janet,” Tina hissed, “we’re paying Miss Nina a good deal of money to put on a private demonstration for you and Tim. At least pretend to like it.”

She was right, Jim and Tina had been convinced that they should pay me a very handsome fee for this private show. They were also providing me with a few days free room and board until my shows in the city were finished.

I decided to begin the private demonstration with Lee their young maid. I stood quiet near her and looked directly into her eyes.

“Lee, you work for this family is that right?”

“Yes.” She said looking down.

“Lee keep looking into my eyes please.”

She complied, and looked back into my eyes. I was much taller than her so she had to look up, straining both her neck and her eyes.

“Now Lee you said you were their servant, right?”

“Well I’m not really a servant, more like a...”

“But you work for them?”

“Yes.”

“And you obey they orders?”

“Yes.”

“A servant obeys orders. So you are a servant.”

“Yes.”

“Do you like your job?”

“Yes.

“So then you like obeying their orders.”

“Yes.”

Without breaking eye contact I snapped my fingers and said, “Jim and Tina SLEEP!”

I heard two sighs behind me.

“Your masters both obey my orders. When I snapped my fingers and said the word sleep they fell into a deep hypnotic trance. If you obey their orders and they obey my orders you should obey my orders.”

“Yes.”

Her eyes had glazed over and she was simply agreeing to everything I said. She was blinking quickly now, her mind preparing to submit and her body preparing to go limp and fall into my power.

“If I snapped my fingers and said the word sleep to you, you would fall into such a deep trance as well.”

“Yes.”

“Already you are feeling very sleepy. Your eyes are very heavy and very hard to keep open. You are getting sleepier and sleepier, heavier and heavier just waiting for me to SLEEP!”

I snapped my fingers right in front of her face and pulled her forward towards me. Like Tina she went limp as she fell against me. I ordered her to stand up straight and then deepened her trance with her standing there. I then ordered her all sounds including my voice until I kissed her and said her name. I then deepened Tina and Jim and gave them the same suggestion.

I turned to the two kids. Tim was wide eyed in disbelief. Even Janet looked impressed.

“Well now what do you think we should do to my subjects?” I asked.

“I want to show you something first.” Janet said.

“Okay.”

She reached down the front of her shirt and pulled out a necklace with a heart shaped pendant on it. She began to swing it gently and then said her brother’s name. He turned towards her and when his eyes fell on the necklace his arms went limp and his face went slack.

“Tim,” she said in a very good hypnotist’s voice, “You are so sleepy and so tired. Why don’t you just go into your special place for bed time?”

With that he went limp. His sister took him deeper with a few suggestions, including the elevator deepening technique then she gave him a similar suggestion to ignore all sounds until she addressed him.

“Well?” she asked.

“Where did you pick that up?”

“School and on-line. He’s the only one I’ve tried to hypnotize yet though. It helps when were the only ones here and he’s being a pest or I want to have a boy over and need some privacy.”

“Very good. Have you ever been hypnotized?”

“Yes, by my psychology professor.”

“Can you tell me about that experience? How relaxing it was, and how pleasant you felt?”

“He asked for a volunteer. I thought it would be for a research test or something kind of experiment. So I showed up after class and he had me sit down and focus my eyes on box on the table in front of me. It was a strobe light and every time it flashed I had to blink because of the bright light. He just kept going on and on about how hard it was to keep my eyes open and how much easier it would was to leave them closed. After that I can’t remember much.”

Just thinking about the experience had relaxed her already. Her eyes were starting to blink and her arms were resting limp on the chair’s armrests. Her eyes followed me as I crossed the room and stood beside her chair so that she had to turn her neck and look up to see me.

I spoke softly and gently; much different than when I do my stage show where I have to be firm and commanding. “I bet if you close your eyes and focus on what happened you could remember. Already you remember how heavy your tired eyes are, and how good it felt to close them. Let them close so you can focus and remember just how good it felt to slip into a hypnotic trance.”

She turned away from me and closed her eyes.

I touched a finger to her forehead, “Just keep your eyes closed but look up to my finger, as though you can see it through your forehead. Raise your eyes to look up to my finger, and it will help you to remember how to relax and obey. Now I am going to count to ten, when I get to ten I will remove my finger and your eyes will be glued shut with crazy glue. When I count to ten you will try to open your eyes and they will not open because I have glued them shut. One, two, three. Your eyes are being glued now. Four and five and six. The glue is drying hard and firm. Seven, eight and nine. So tight and so firmly shut. When I say the next number you will try to open your eyes, but they are glued so tightly shut that you cannot. The more you try the more your entire body will become tired and heavy. The more you try to open your eyes the more you will fall easily and deeply into my hypnotic trance. Finally when I snap my fingers you will stop trying to open your tightly shut eyes and just allow yourself to drift along under hypnotic power. Do you understand what is going to happen?”

“Yes.” She whispered.

“Ten.”

I could see her struggling with opening her eyes, but it soon became obvious to her that they were tightly glues shut and wouldn’t open. I snapped my fingers after a few seconds and watched her as she completely relaxed. I deepened her trance and then began to instruct her.

“Janet, how old are you?”

“Twenty-two.”

“How do you feel right now?”

“Good, relaxed.”

“You want to feel like this again.”

It wasn’t a question but she agreed anyway, “Yes.”

“I am going to help you to relax this much again and again. Anytime you hear my voice say the phrase ‘flashing lights’ you will drop quickly into a relaxed hypnotic trance even deeper and more powerful than this one. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Now I am going to count from three to one. When I get to the number one you will not remember anything about being in this most blissful sleepy state. The last thing you will remember is that you just put your brother into a deep trance. However not only will you fall quickly and easily into a deep trance anytime I say the phrase ‘flashing lights’ but you will also find that whatever I ask you to do after you awake is a perfectly good idea. No matter what I want you to do you will obey my wishes. You will honestly answer all my questions and quickly and obediently follow all of my instructions. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Three, two and one. Fully awake now.”

Her eyes fluttered open and she sat up. She looked around a bit confused, but before she could say anything I spoke, “That was really impressive how you put your brother into a deep trance like that.”

“Thank you.” She smiled at the compliment, still a bit dazed.

“What hypnosis sites did you go to find out how to do that?”

“Well there is a chapter in my text book on hypnosis. But it was mainly hypnosis.com that had the scripts that I used. I also read a lot of stories on the erotic mind control story archive for ideas.”

I smiled at that, “Do you find hypnosis erotic?”

“Yes.”

“Do you prefer to be the subject or the hypnotist?”

“Subject, although being the hypnotist runs a close second.”

“Do you find women attractive?”

“Yes, I think I’m bi-sexual.”

“You think?”

“Well it’s hard to tell. I didn’t really thing that much about it until college but then I just started noticing how good girls looked.”

“Do you find me attractive?”

“Yes, you’re so beautiful.”

“Do you like your school?”

“No. I’m not happy living at home with Tina and I don’t get to see my mom much because she’s moved out of town. School is just sort of a place I go to get away from the house during the day.”

“If you could be anything in the world what would it be?”

“I’d love to be a hypnotist like you, traveling around the country.”

“Why were you so upset about me being here when I first arrived?”

“I was worried that Tina had found out what sites I go to on the Internet and was bringing you in here to reveal my fetish to my dad.”

I made a decision there and then, “How would you like to be my assistant? I’ll take you around the country with me?”

“Yes. Oh please yes, that would be a dream.”

“I want you to understand that that is not a command or an order. I want you to think about it and make a clear choice on your own will, and not because you are under my hypnotic control. Do you understand that you can freely make this choice?”

“Yes, I understand that. I want to go with you, please.”

“Okay, we’ll work out the details later and I’m sure Tina and Jim will be easy to convince. Why don’t you start your new job by bringing your brother out of trance and then watching as I put him under my spell?”

She agreed, as I knew she would, and woke Tim up. Once Tim had got his bearings I asked him to take the three of us up to his room. It was fairly large with a desk chair and a bed to sit on. Janet and Tim sat on the bed and I brought the desk chair so I was facing both of them but away from the bed by about three feet.

“Tim, how old are you?”

“I’m nineteen.”

That was surprising since he didn’t even look sixteen.

“Have you ever had sex?”

He looked at his sister and blushed, he didn’t say anything.

“Oh you’re worried about Janet being here. Don’t worry this is like a psychiatrist session. You can say anything and it will be kept a secret just between the three of us. Plus I’m sure your sister will be too busy with the flashing lights.”

Janet’s eyes closed and she fell backwards on the bed, completely limp.

“Whoa, that was cool. How did you do that?”

“Tim, I’m a master hypnotist. I can make anything happen. I can make you tell me the truth if I want, so why don’t you just tell me if you’ve ever had sex?”

“No, I haven’t.”

“Have you ever seen a woman naked before?”

“I have some porn hidden under my bed.”

“Janet, you’re so deeply relaxed and obedient right now. Please stand up for me.”

Janet stood up, eyes still closed and arms limp at her sides.

“Tim, I am going to show you something and give you an experience that you will not ever forget. Now just sit there and relax.”

I quickly pulled the t-shirt that I had been wearing over my head. I then unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down to my ankles. I kicked them away and smiled at the astonished Tim.”

“How do you like that?” I asked.

“Very well.” He said, gulping.

“Tim are you in high school or college?”

“High school. I graduate this year.”

“Aren’t you a bit old for high school?”

“It’s a special one with advanced programs. It’s very private but it takes a few years longer. I get to jump ahead in university though. I’m going to Yale next year.”

“Well you must be very smart then. Janet please open your eyes but remained so relaxed. Then come here and help me remove my bra and panties.”

Her eyelids rose to reveal two glazed and distant eyes. She mechanically walked over to me and undid my bra strap, letting it fall to the ground. Then she pulled my panties down to my ankles.

“Good girl. I want you to remove all of your clothing now.”

She complied unbuttoning her blouse and letting it fall to reveal no bra but light brown breasts and erect nipples. Her skit fell next, revealing that she was wearing a pink pair of panties. They quickly came off to give both Tim and I a nice view of a nicely trimmed bush.

“Now how is that Tim?”

“I... ummm. Good.” He stammered.

“Tim. Why don’t you just remove all of your clothing? I’m sure your huge erection is making your jeans very uncomfortable.”

He nodded, “Okay.” Quickly he stripped down to reveal a not unattractive body, but definitely not the torso of an athlete. His erection was pretty impressive however, and was near the boiling over point.

“Sit back down. Now Tim I have given you this very nice present. I will give you so much more but you just have to do one thing for me.”

“What?”

“Just listen to my voice. I am going to hypnotize you. Like I did your sister, you father and everyone else in this house. All you have to do is listen to my voice and look wherever you want. Don’t worry I don’t mind you starring at my breasts. Your sister doesn’t mind your focusing you gaze anywhere on her body that you like. You can look at anything you want to as you listen to my voice as I hypnotize you.”

“Okay.”

“What do you want to look at Tim?”

“Your breasts.”

“Good choice. You will notice how firm they are. You will notice many things if you just focus your gaze on them. Now will notice so many things that you will begin to forget that I am talking to you, that I am hypnotizing you. You will ignore the relaxation that is sweeping your body. You will ignore the heaviness that is growing in your eyelids, and your neck. You will ignore your heart as it slows down while you relax. You will ignore the fact that your arms are so heavy and so warm that you probably couldn’t even lift them if you tried. You will ignore the fact that your eyelids are so heavy that they’re so hard to keep open. You will keep them open for now, so you can stare at my beautiful hypnotic breasts, but soon they will close. You may not notice how you are taking deep relaxing breaths or how your head is so heavy that your neck can hardly support it. You are beginning to notice how heavy your eyelids are and how sleepy you feel. How sleepy you feel, how easy it will be to sleep. You notice now that every time your heavy eyes fall shut they remain closed a little longer and are very heavy to open. You notice now that you are becoming deeply hypnotized. You notice now that your eyes can no longer stay open and will close now and remain closed. You will now just drift along with my voice that you didn’t notice before but now you realize is the only thing you can think about. My voice is your world, and my will is your command.”

His head fell forward and his body slumped forward. Even his once erect penis was limp, as he was completely entranced.

“Now Tim you are deeply asleep. You will awaken when I count from three to one. When you awake you will realize that you will do anything I ask of you. I have given you this great gift and will give you more, so you must be my servant. Do you understand?”

He nodded.

“Janet when I count to three you will awaken. You will remember everything that has happened since I spoke the two words to take you into this deep relaxing state. You too will find that when you awake you cannot resist any of my commands. No matter how hard you may try, you will realize that you are my hypnotic slave.”

She nodded.

“Tim, whenever you hear me say the words ‘stare anywhere’ you will find yourself quickly falling into a deep trance, even deeper than this one. Three, two and one.”

They both opened their eyes and looked around. I smiled at them, and then said to them, “Both of you sit on the bed and don’t get up.”

Tim was already there, but Janet quickly complied.

“How do you feel Janet?” I asked.

“Strange. You made me... I’m your slave. That’s so arousing. If this is what working for you is like then you don’t even have to pay me.”

I laughed, “Well I’ll pay you, don’t worry. Tim how do you feel.”

“Good. Thank you for showing me...” his voice drifted off.

“Your sister is very beautiful, isn’t she?” I asked.

“Yes.” He said allowing his eyes to roam her body.

“Do you have condoms Tim?”

“Yes, I have some just in case.”

“Go get them.”

He reached down for his jeans and took out his wallet, he then took out two condoms.

“Tim your penis is fully erect now.” And it was the moment I said that.

“Janet have you ever given a blow job?”

“Yes.”

“Good then give one to Tim, and swallow.”

“But.”

“That is a command.”

Her eyes fluttered for a moment, as though she was trying to resist. Then she said robotically, “Yes mistress.” She leaned towards her brother and took his cock in her mouth.

“Now Tim you won’t cum until I say so do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good, now do you know how to perform oral sex on a woman?”

“Kind of, but only from porn.”

“Well let me show you how it’s done.”

I walked up to the bed and guided Tim’s head to my vagina, which was at just the right height. I then gave him fairly detailed instructions on what to do.

As I was starting to near climax I began to program the pair, “Both of you, when I say the words ‘cum now’ you will both have the most amazing orgasm of your life. It will be ten times more pleasurable than anything you have ever felt. When you are done cumming you will realize that only I can bring you such pleasure and you will be completely willing to become my hypnotic slaves.”

Tim was very good at what he was doing, and soon I reached the point where I knew I was about to climax. “Cum now.” I shouted as I came. Tim’s sperm shot into his sister’s mouth and she swallowed it. Both were convulsing with pleasure. When they had finished groaning and cumming I sat down in the desk chair and looked at the pair.

“Who am I?” I asked.

“My master.” They both replied.

“Good. Now that’s worn me out. I am going to go down stairs and put Jim, Tina and Lee to bed. What are you two doing tomorrow night?”

“I’m going on a date with this boy from school.”

“My girlfriend is coming over to watch movies.”

“Good. But instead you both will convince your partner to go to my hypnosis show tomorrow. You will convince them that it will be fun to volunteer. If they won’t volunteer you will make sure they come back to my dressing room afterwards. Do you understand?”

They both understood.

“Now both of you get ready for bed. Janet, do not fall asleep because I want to talk to you, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good.”

I went down stairs and woke up the three subjects there. They were all programmed to believe they had seen an amazing display of hypnotic skill and enjoyed it. They then were instructed to go to bed and sleep soundly for the remained of the evening.

I then went up to Janet’s room, where she was wearing a pair of flannel pajamas.

“Janet, please remove those funny looking pajamas and show me your very beautiful body.”

“Yes mistress.”

“Don’t call me that, just call me Nina. Mistress sounds so... I don’t know femdom websiteish.”

She was quickly naked.

“Good, now lay down on the top of your bed and face the ceiling. Good, now ‘flashing lights’.”

She sighed as her eyes slipped closed.

Janet you are deeply relaxed now. So deep. When you awake in the morning at the time you normally awake, you will remember everything that has happened this evening. You will realize that you are no longer compelled to obey my instructions, unless I put you back into a deep hypnotic trance either with your trigger or through one of my powerful inductions. You will begin preparing to leave school and join me as my assistant. Part of that is going to be realizing that you are developing into a very powerful hypnotist. You will learn from my induction techniques I used tonight to hypnotize your date tomorrow before you go to the show. You will enslave him just as effectively and strongly as I’ve enslaved the people in this house. Now I am going to kiss you somewhere on your body. When I do you will drift out of this trance into a deep but normal sleep. You will awaken in the morning feeling better than you ever have before.”

I leaned down and put my lips on her belly, allowing my tongue to explore her soft skin. I then stood up and left the room, going to the guest room that was mine for the night.

Chapter 4: back to school

I slept in late the next morning, and by the time I had showered and cleaned up for breakfast Tim and Janet were at school and Jim was at work. I was eating in the kitchen when the telephone rang. I didn’t answer it, but a minute later Lee came into the kitchen with a portable phone, “It’s for you.” She whispered.

“Hello.”

“Nina, this is Janet. I was wondering if you could pick me up from school today, it’s very important I have to talk to you.”

“Okay, well where should I meet you?”

She gave me the directions to a class at the local college where I could pick her up. We set a time and then hung up. I didn’t think anything of it at the time, but her voice sounded distant on the phone.

The class was easy enough to find after I had parked my car. I knocked on the door and a young man in his late twenties or early thirties opened the door. I entered and saw Janet sitting in one of the chairs in the front row of the lecture theatre.

“Hello, my name is Doctor Michaels. I’ve been talking to Janet here about her plan to leave school and join your show. Now I’m just worried about a really good student throwing her education away.”

“But I’m not throwing it away. That’s what I enjoy doing, and if I find I don’t like it I’ll just come back and graduate a year or two later. Or transfer to another school.”

“Look, doctor I’m sure your heart is in the right place, but she isn’t throwing her education away. It’s her education that makes her such a good find for an assistant. She’ll be using techniques that she’s learned in psychology.”

I was trying to figure out how I would entrance this nosy, but really attractive, professor when he offered us a drink of coffee. I accepted but Janet said no. He handed a cup to me and I took a few sips.

“It’s just it would be such a shame if the world of psychology lost such a promising student. She is certainly one of the students I enjoy working with the most.”

I had finished the coffee, which was fairly bad as it generally is when it’s made in an instant coffee machine, when I decided to give up the debate and just start the induction.

“Well perhaps I can make you see things a different way. She will be able to help people; she will be able to help people relax. People like yourself who work so hard and get so tired need to relax. Let her help people relax, let me help you relax.”

He interrupted me, “Yes, yes. I need to relax more, thank you. How about you? I would think that after drinking that coffee you’d be nice and caffeinated, but instead you look really exhausted. It’s almost as if I slipped a very powerful sedative in your drink. Oh that’s right I did. It opens up the mind, makes you very suggestible. Why don’t you just have a seat right here at my desk? Good, now I have this little box here I’d like you to take a look at. Actually it’s a strobe light. There, see how it flashes into your eyes. It’s quite a strain isn’t it? Every time it flashes your eyes close, and every time they close they’re harder to open again. In fact soon they won’t open and the drug and my hypnotic light will have hypnotized you.”

“Why?” I barely was able to ask.

“Because my dear Janet is a very good subject. Not only that she’s an incredible fuck. I can’t let tail like that get away. Plus you’re quite beautiful too, and probably a very good hypnotist if you didn’t have a belly full of sedatives. Once I condition you properly I think you might consider taking some classes of mine. Giving up that difficult and tiring life on the road and settling down as my maid slash sex toy.”

My mind was so confused and so foggy. The light was hurting my eyes, and I wanted more than anything to just leave me eyelids closed. I knew though that once I did he would have won. Still it was so nice when they were closed without the horrible light in my eyes. It was so nice when they closed. Closed.

I don’t know how long later it was before I awoke, but when I did I noticed that Dr. Michaels was slumped at a desk totally limp and Janet was grinning down at me. I was also very naked. We weren’t in the class anymore, but in what turned out to be Dr. Michaels’ office.

“What happened?” I asked.

“Well I told Dr. Michaels that I was leaving school to go on the road with you, and he used a trance key to put me under to call you here. When you got here I was in trance and obeying his commands to make the situation seem perfectly natural. Once he hypnotized you he brought us here where he woke me up to gloat. We’ve had sex sometimes when I’m not in trance, because until today I didn’t even realize that he hypnotized me on a regular basis. I had thought it was a one off deal. Anyway he was gloating about putting you under and he was going to put me back under when I decided to try to hypnotize him.”

“Really, how did you do it?”

“I turned up the charm. I did a breast induction something like the one you used last night. I took off my top and sat in his lap and after a few soft words he was out like a light. Then I had him wake you up, and then now here we are.”

“Amazing. I knew you had it in you. So then why am I naked?”

“I had him make you undress. I also had him put in one final suggestion before completely releasing you from his power.”

“What was that?”

“Doctor.”

The hypnotized professor sat up and said the word, “lick” and then slumped forward again. As soon as he said it all I could think about was getting Janet’s pants off an getting at her cunt. Luckily that was all she wanted me to think about, and soon my tongue was making her very happy.

Afterwards Janet wanted to turn in the professor, but I said that wouldn’t be fair considering the sort of liberties I took with people who were under hypnosis. So she simply made it so that from then on anytime he tried to hypnotize someone he would end up hypnotize instead, totally under his subject’s power.

Which seemed fitting punishment.

I drove Janet home and then went to the club where I was performing that night.

I drank a lot of water before show time to try to clear the drug out of my system. I still felt slightly off, and found myself agreeing to a lot more than I normally would. But by the time I walked on stage to a full house I was recovered. After the show I went to my dressing room to pee, because of all the water, and wait for my four subjects.

Tim’s girlfriend was a tall slender black girl named Monica. She wore a cross on a chain around her neck and a very sensible pleated skit and blouse. Janet’s boyfriend was an alternative type with pieced ears and a belly button ring that he sowed us all even before I had started hypnosis.

“How did you all like the show?” I asked.

“Oh it was great thanks for the tickets.” Monica said.

“Yeah it was cool.” Said the Janet’s date whose name was Kal.

Neither had gone up onstage though both Tim and Janet had. The siblings confessed that they didn’t really remember much of the evening.

“Don’t worry. Now Janet you said to me that before the show you had tried to hypnotize Kal here, how did that go?”

Kal laughed, “It didn’t work. She just waved a stupid necklace around until she gave up.”

“Can we see the pendant?” I asked.

“Sure. It’s this one here.” Janet undid the top two buttons on her blouse and then reached down the front of her shirt and pulled the heart shaped pendant out. She held it out for us all to see and gently began to spin it.

“Actually Kal is wrong. He just doesn’t remember how heavy his eyes were or how easy it was for him to obey me. But now that he sees the pendant he will slip into a deep sleep.”

Both Kal’s and Tim’s eyes fluttered shut and they both slumped back into their chairs.

I winked at Janet and then turned to address Monica, “How about that. It seems your date was still a little sleepy. How do you feel there Monica?”

“Good. How did she do that?”

“What hypnotize Tim and Kal or unbutton her blouse?”

“Hypnotize them.”

“She was able to hypnotize them because she can hypnotize anyone. Just like me. I can hypnotize anyone. Now why didn’t you volunteer tonight like Tim asked you to?”

“I was nervous about being... about losing control.”

“Control is very important to you, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“But you’re a strong willed woman, I bet you could fight against hypnosis. I bet you could try very hard to resist falling into a deep sleep like Tim and Kal just did. What do you think?”

“Oh, definitely. I am much smarter than Tim and Kal didn’t look too smart either. I’m very disciplined. You wouldn’t be able to hypnotize me.”

“How much do you want to make a bet?”

“What do you mean?”

“How about one hundred dollars. I’ll give you one hundred dollars if you can resist being hypnotized for five minutes.”

“What if I don’t win?”

“Well if you don’t win then you will slip into a deep hypnotic trance. You will feel more relaxed than ever before in your life. Your mind will be completely open to me, and you will be a very obedient subject. I will figure out some manner in which you will pay for your end of the bet. But what have you got to lose, you’re too strong willed.”

Monica looked from me to Janet, and then nodded, “Okay. But I’ll set the timer on my watch. After five minutes you owe me a hundred bucks.”

“Deal. Now while you set that up I just have to have one word with Janet here.”

I turned around and smiled at the girl, “Janet, SLEEP!” I snapped my fingers and she went limp in the chair. I told her to ignore all sounds until I awoke her, and then turned to Monica.

“Are you ready?” she asked.

“Okay now before you start you have to go along with what I say. If I tell you to do something you have to do it for five minutes. After that you can stop and I’ll give you the money.”

“Right. I’m starting the watch now.”

“Now Monica you saw the show and you was how easy and quick it was for me to put people in trance simply by snapping my fingers and saying the word sleep. Now you’re much more strong willed than those people so I’ll need to use a technique that’s even stronger and more powerful. I want you just to close your eyes. Come on, it’s part of the deal. Now all you need to do is to listen to my voice as you wait for your watch to beep. Now while your waiting I want you to try to imagine some things okay?”

“Sure.” She said.

“Good, now don’t speak again unless I tell you to. Just nod or shake your head. Now I want you to imagine in your mind your car. Can you see it?”

She nodded.

“Good, now I want you to imagine you’re in the driver’s seat looking at the dash. Can you see your radio?”

She nodded.

“I want you to look for the speedometer, can you see that? Good, now look at the radio. I want you to focus on it, and I want you to look at what station it’s on. Is it on your favorite radio station? Good. Now just open your eyes. There that wasn’t so bad was it? Just nod, don’t speak.”

She nodded.

“Close your eyes again and we’ll try to imagine some more. I want you to imagine you’re in your bedroom. Notice the wallpaper; is there a pattern on it? Good, just nodding yes is fine. Focus on the color of your sheets. Wouldn’t it be nice to just lay down on your bed and relax? That’s right. But keep looking around your room. Do you notice a stereo? Yes, well I bet if you look in the CD player you’ll find a favorite CD that you enjoy listening to when you relax. It’s in there isn’t it? That’s right. Good. You can almost hear the music that helps you to relax. Open your eyes once again.”

She complied. Her eyelids were drooping through and her eyes were glazed over.

“I want to try just one more relaxation exercise while you wait for your watch, okay. Good. Now I want you to imagine you’re on a beach. I want you to picture it, the sand and the waves. The sound of waves is so relaxing. Now it’s night and there is a big bright moon overhead. I want you to look up at the moon without moving your head. Just move your eyes up, so they’re looking right here.”

With that I touched my finger to her forehead.

“Good just relax as you stare at the moon. Don’t take your eyes off of it.”

With that her watch beeped, signaling the end of five minutes.

“Time is up. You have won, you can now open your eyes. But keep looking at the moon while you try to open your eyes. Keep looking at the moon and try to open your eyes. But you will find that they won’t open, that the harder you try the tighter they close. Tighter and tighter they close as you try to open them.”

I watched as Moncia’s face contorted and strained trying to force her eyelids open. I noticed she was raising her hands to her face to try to use them.

“Your arms too are so heavy, falling now...falling.”

Her arms dropped to the chair’s armrests.

“Just relax, give in. Stop trying to open your eyes and let yourself drift down, into a deep hypnotic trance. Deep, deeper and deeper you float.”

I added the usual suggestions then woke her up. I woke up Janet and had her wake up her brother and Kal. I then suggested we reconvene our little gathering at Janet and Tim’s house, which not surprisingly everyone agreed to.

I drove Monica while Janet went with Kal and Tim. As soon as Monica had her seatbelt on I said two words, “Moon light.” She went under quickly.

“Monica, have you ever had sex?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“I’m waiting to be in love?”

“Are you in love with Tim?”

“No, I was going to dump him.”

“When?”

“Tonight when he drives me home.”

Well we’ll see about that, I thought as I took her deeper.

I arrived at the house before Janet, so I took Monica in and put her asleep on Tim’s bed. I then went to find Tina and Jim. I found Lee instead. She was just getting a glass of water before she went to bed for the night.

“Lee is that you real name?

“No, but it is easy for everyone to say.”

“Ahh... well then Lee why don’t you SLEEP!”

She dropped the glass of water, which broke on the floor. The noise brought Tina and Jim who looked disheveled as though they had been making out.

“Lee what’s going on? You broke one of our glasses!” Jim said, quite upset.

“It was my fault, I put her into a deep trance without thinking about what would happen to the glass. So don’t worry just calm down. Calm down and relax. It is so easy to relax. My voice relaxes you Jim, my voice relaxes you so much Tina.”

They were both already half in trance, their eyes were half closed and they simply stood there as I walked towards them. I put my hand on Jim’s cock, which to my surprise was erect.

“Jim you’re very aroused aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You’re very aroused too Tina. Why don’t you take off those awful clothes, both of you. Lee undress.”

Soon all three were standing naked in the kitchen. Jim and Tina weren’t fully under like Lee was, but they were certainly being very co-operative. I began to massage Jim’s temples as I spoke into his ear.

“Jim have you ever had sex with the lovely Lee here?”

“Yes.”

“Good. That is very good.”

I started on Tina’s temples, “Your husband has fucked Lee. Are you jealous?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Why don’t you fuck Lee as well? You’re both very attractive women. In fact I bet Jim would like to join you. It will bring you together.”

“Yes.”

“But wait. The two of you are so mean to poor Lee. So mean. From now on when ever Lee says the words ‘the shoe is on the other foot’ you both will realize that you are the servants and she is the master. Do you understand?”

They both replied with a simple yes.

“Good. Now let me talk to Lee for a second. While I do you two just stand there.”

I went over to Lee and told her hypnotized mind how to take control of her employers whenever they were being too mean to her. I then made sure that once she awoke she’d jump at the chance for a threesome. Then I awoke her.

“Jim and Tina go with Lee to your room. Have a good time.”

I smiled as I watched them leave. Just about then Janet arrived with an entranced Kal and Tim.

“Sorry I’m late, we just had to stop for a bit of relaxing.” She said smiling.

“Well you seem pretty happy. That’s good. Why don’t you wake Tim up and then take Kal upstairs and play with him. I’ve got to do some work on the young couple.”

Seconds after Tim woke up he was back asleep and under my spell. I lead him to the couch and sat him beside Monica. I then took them both very deep and then started work. I made it so Tim would have a trance key to put Monica into a deep trance anytime he wanted. I made it so Monica began to love Tim and tonight the pair would lose their virginity. I then made it so Tim would start studying hypnosis, so he could learn to control Monica and other girls. I then awoke then and sent them up to Tim’s room.

I then had a snack.

When I was just finishing up Monica came down to get a drink. She was now dressed only in a t-shirt and panties, and was covered in sweat.

“How is it?” I asked.

“Fantastic.” She answered.

“The water is that good?”

“Oh... no not the water. I meant.” She looked down bashfully.

“I know what you meant. Put the glass on the counter there. Good, now dear isn’t the moon light pretty?”

Her head slumped forward and her arms fell to her side.

“Monica, you are my slave. I promised that you’d pay me back after you lost the bet. Now you have to. When I snap my fingers you will awaken but you will be totally under my power. You will be unable to resist any thing I ask you to do, do you understand?”

She nodded.

I snapped my fingers and her eyes opened.

“Monica take off all of your clothes.”

She quickly did. I then removed my own and we stood facing each other naked.

“I take it you’ve never been with a woman before.’

“No.”

“Well let me show you. Let’s just go into the den.”

I lead her there, and soon we were both entangled on the floor. Kissing, sucking and licking.