The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hypnotist’s Stage Show.

Jessica was in the kitchen at work, adding the milk to her cup of tea, when a sudden hearty slap on the back made her jump. She slammed the milk bottle on the table and turned to see her colleague, Ryan, smiling widely at her. She had thought herself alone.

She pointed at a little puddle of milk on the table. “You can clean that up. It’s your fault, sneaking up on me.”

“It won’t be my first time cleaning up a white mess,” he said with a wink.

She gave him a disgusted look, rolled her eyes and turned her attention back to her tea. She thought this guy was the biggest loser she had ever met.

He sidled in closer. “Your hair looks really nice today.”

He moved as though to touch her long curls but she stepped back, stifling a shudder of disgust as she did so. “The paper towel is next to the sink, Ryan.” She picked up her teacup and walked towards the door.

“Yeah, in a minute. Hey… so, the circus is in town this weekend. You wanna go?”

She stopped in the doorway and automatically opened her mouth to say no, then paused. She had wanted to go but tickets had sold out. It was pretty expensive too.

“I’ve got a spare ticket. My treat.”

She bit her lip and tried to resist. She really wanted to go but she didn’t want to spend time with this loser. But then again, she would not even have to pay, it was his treat after all. She might as well if it was free. She took a few steps towards him. “Who else is going?”

“It’d just be us.” He winked at her.

“Oh,” she said, unable to hide the disappointment in her voice. She had hoped that some of their other colleagues might join them. She didn’t know anyone that had said they were going.

Ryan often invited her out, just the two of them, but she always said no. Well, almost always. He had managed to get tickets to an early screening of a film she had desperately wanted to see, he had paid for the tickets, popcorn and drinks! Score! He’d also been silent for most of the film so she had not even had to listen to his stupid voice, but she had been irritated when he had kept trying to put his arm around her. What a pathetic guy. He’d also taken her to see the badminton last year, she had been unable to resist such good seats.

She shrugged. If she could survive those two trips with him, then she could manage this. “Well, I suppose… Yeah, sure, why not.”

He grinned. “Awesome. I’ll pick you up at six!”

“No. I’ll meet you there,” she said. If she took her own car then she could leave any time she wanted. She did not want to get stuck relying on him for transport. There was no need to stick with this weirdo once they were inside the circus, she could easily loose him, she was sure of it. She might even bump into someone she knew if she was lucky and then she could hang around with them.

“This isn’t a date,” she said firmly.

“Yeah, yeah, you say that every time. But you’ll fall for my charm one of those days.”

She laughed and then smirked. “When hell freezes over.”

* * *

“Let’s see the Hypnotist next,” Ryan said, pointing at a red and white striped tent with a big sign outside which read ‘Harold the Hypnotist.’

Jessica swallowed the last bite of the burger he had bought for her. “Really?” She scoffed. “You don’t believe in that crap, do you? It’s all fake.”

“It’s real, Jess.”

She smirked at him. “I should have known you would believe in that nonsense.”

“People get hypnotherapy to help get over phobias all the time. You’ve heard of that, right?”

“Well, yeah, but maybe that’s just the power of suggestion. I doubt it really works. Anyway, this sort of thing is different to that. So fake.”

“This guy is supposed to be really good. I’m sure it’ll be lots of fun.”

“Let’s go see the strongman, he’s in that tent over there.” She had already seen the acrobats, the trapeze acts and the magician. The strong man was the only other thing left that she wanted to see. Once that was done, she’d go home. Ryan would invite her out for drinks like he always did, but she would just refuse, as usual.

Ryan shook his head. “That doesn’t start for another hour. This guy is on in a few minutes.”

She considered just letting Ryan go in there alone, it would be a good way to lose him. Then she could ignore his phone calls after the Hypnotist’s show and enjoy the strong man without him. She sighed, in two minds. She didn’t really want to walk around all on her own and she had not seen anyone else here that she knew. She might as well go in with him, she had not seen a hypnotist before so it could be interesting.

She agreed and they joined the queue, which was steadily moving forward.

There was someone on the door checking tickets which she thought was odd. They had not needed to show their tickets since coming in through the main entrance. She was even more confused when the tickets Ryan showed to the man were not the ones he had shown to get in. She asked him about it but he was very evasive and once they were seated and the show got going she forgot all about it.

When Harold the Hypnotist came on stage, Jessica rolled her eyes. Harold was very flashy, wearing a cape with a top hat which she thought made him look more like a magician. There was no doubt in her mind that he was a fake.

Harold picked a young man from the audience and hypnotised him just by swinging a gem stone on a string in front of his eyes. It was only a small step away from using a pocket watch, like something out of a cartoon. She was sure there was supposed to be more to hypnotising someone than just that.

She turned to Ryan. “This is so fake,” she hissed, as the man on stage started clucking like a chicken under Harold’s instruction. “I bet that guy is in on it.”

The man returned to his seat and the Hypnotist stepped forward to stand at the front of the stage. “Now, let’s pick a lovely lady from the audience.”

Jessica sunk in her seat as the Hypnotist’s eyes scanned the front row, which she just so happened to be in. She was starting to regret their good seats.

Her cheeks blushed when he pointed at her. “How about you, my dear?” She shook her head. Beside her, Ryan was trying to persuade her to join in. Harold smiled. “Come on, now. Don’t be shy.”

She let out a long suffering sigh, annoyed at both the Hypnotist and Ryan. She was the wrong person for this, she was not going to play along and pretend this was real. She smiled at the thought of proving this guy a fake. She could make him look like an idiot.

“Now there’s a pretty smile. Get up here… What is your name, honey?”

“Jessica,” she muttered, giving in and getting up out of her seat. When she glanced back, Ryan looked so happy he might explode.

Up on stage, she was told to stand beside the Hypnotist. She stared out over the vast audience, there were more people here than she had realised. She felt shy suddenly and averted her eyes, instead watching the Hypnotist as he took the gem from his pocket.

He held his hand aloft, the stone hanging from the string at eye level. Her eyes widened and she was mesmerised. The gem was beautiful. So many different colours glittered in the yellow, artificial lights that shone down on them. It almost seemed that she was seeing new colours for the first time. She did not want to look away. “Keep your eyes on the stone.” Harold said, somewhat redundantly, as she was already entranced.

“Yeah…” Jessica murmured distractedly. “What kind of stone is that?” It was gorgeous. She wanted one. But Harold did not answer her question.

“Jessica, you must do as I say. You must follow every command I give you. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” She said, her eyes unfocused, gazing at the dancing colours of the gem. She was aware of his words, and she thought them somewhat daft, but she really liked this stone and was enjoying looking at it.

“You are unable to refuse my commands. You are unable to deny me. Your body is mine. It will do as I say.”

“Uh huh. Sure.” What a creepy thing for him to say! She would enjoy showing him up.

“You are under my control. Now… awaken!” He swept the gem out of her view, returning it to his pocket. She felt the strangest sense of sadness that it was gone and wanted only to look at it again. She shook her head, feeling rather light headed suddenly.

The Hypnotist gestured to the crowd before them. “Turn to face the audience. You have no choice but to follow my command.”

She did it, but not because she was under his command, of course, she just felt like she should. What else was she going to do? She wanted to see where he went with this. As she stared out over the audience again, that feeling of self-consciousness returned, like that feeling she got when she was stood in front of a group to give a speech.

“Stand completely still. Do not move unless I command it.”

She felt like this was all a stupid waste of time. She should probably let everyone know that this hasn’t worked. End it now.

Harold pushed her arm and she tensed in surprise, then he poked her shoulder. “See! She is immobile! Unable to move!”

He sounds like such a prat, she thought to herself. He poked her again and she started to feel annoyed, tempted to stop this charade right now, but she still felt rather shy with all these eyes on her. She was reluctant to move, scared of doing something silly in front of all these people. She did not want to make a fool of herself, and somehow, she didn’t want to be seen as the one that ruined this Hypnotist’s show. She cared about what all these people thought of her.

He moved behind her. “To show how perfectly still she is, I will balance this book on her head.”

She felt the weight of a book being applied to the top of her head. It was not very heavy but it did make her feel silly. Her cheeks flushed with embarrassment, yet she stayed there perfectly still, and she realised that this man used social pressure, the desire to please, and people’s embarrassment to get them to do what he said. What a con!

“Do not let that book fall. You must keep still, Jessica. Your body must obey me.”

She was starting to feel angry now, humiliated. He poked her back, gave a gentle push – to prove that she was unable to move. She could not see him, did not know when he would touch her next and she hated having her personal space invaded like this. She imagined grabbing the book and hitting him about the face with it, but she could not bring herself to do it, especially with everyone watching. She did not want them to think she was just some miserable spoilsport.

“You must stay still. You must be silent. You are unable to speak.”

Still stood behind her, his hand fell against her lower back, then pushed under her shirt, fingers against her skin. Jessica’s breath caught in her throat and alarm bells went off in her head. This was wrong. His hand snaked around her waist and upwards under her clothes. Her eyes widened in shock as his hand hit the wired cup of her bra and pushed under it. He cupped her bare breast in his hand and gently squeezed.

Her breath hitched and she found she was frozen to the spot like a deer caught in headlights. What did he think he was doing?! This bastard, thinking he can just grope her, relying on her being too embarrassed and awkward to do anything! Did he think she would be too ashamed to let the audience know he was groping her? Oh God! The audience! Could they tell that his hand was inside her bra? He was kneading her boob! This was humiliating!

Enough was enough! She made to leap away, to turn around and slap him, to shout and scream and cause a fuss! To get the hell away from him! But she could not move, not even an inch. Was it shock and terror that caused this momentary paralysis?

His finger rubbed back and forth across her nipple, an act that in another situation would have aroused her greatly. The guilty pleasure she felt at the unwanted touches was overpowered by a huge surge of panic and fear. She was desperate to escape him but her muscles continued to refuse to move no matter how she tried. She tried to cry out, to yell at him to stop but the words died in her throat. She could not speak and she could not escape.

Was it really because of the orders he had given her? But Hypnosis was not real. He was not a real Hypnotist, he had no control over her. Then why was she allowing him to fondle her breast in front of all these people?

His other hand pushed up under her clothes and she found her other breast being fondled. She felt so humiliated and she was sure the audience could tell what he was doing. Her cheeks were warm with embarrassment. How could this be happening? Leering eyes were on her as her breasts were fondled against her will.

A hand slipped out from under her bra and pushed up under her short skirt instead. Fingers trailing across her thighs before stroking the material of her panties. No! Not there! Her legs were just far enough apart that he was able to rub a finger against her pussy through her panties.

Everyone was watching. She tried to look down, to see if he had lifted her skirt up but she couldn’t even do that. She could not move her head. She looked out over the crowd. They could all see what was happening to her and she was mortified. Why was no one stopping this? Her eyes darted from face to face, begging them with her eyes to help her. They were all watching her, they were smiling. Did they not understand what was happening? Did they think that she was allowing him to molest her or did they know that she was hypnotised for real?

She heard some chuckling, people were leering and smirking, and suddenly she knew she had been tricked into a terrible trap. This was why the audience were here, not to see some guy clucking like a chicken, but to see her.

Her eyes fell on Ryan, his eyes full of glee, their eyes locked and she felt such hatred for him that she wanted to hurt him more than anything in the world. He had planned this, he had brought her here on purpose. This was his fault.

She felt the Hypnotist’s body press against her back in some kind of perverted hug. She felt a hardness pressed to her thigh and wanted to scream with anger and fear. He shifted and that hardness fell against her ass, nestled between her skirt-covered cheeks and he gently rocked his hips. He continued to fondle her breast, teasing a sensitive nipple and she felt herself getting humiliatingly wet, the man’s fingers rubbing the dampness against her pussy, and her shame grew.

The hand pulled out from under her bra and left her, the other hand followed soon after and he pulled back. She could still sense his presence behind her, her body tensed in anticipation of what would come next, and then his hands snaked in front of her and he started to undo the buttons of her shirt, one by one. No! Stop it! Don’t undress me! But she could not speak, could not even cry out as her cleavage became visible to the audience. He removed her shirt and dropped it to the ground.

The crowd cheered and she felt disgraced. They could all see her stood there, with the roundness of her breasts on show, pressed together in a white lacey bra.

Her skirt was tugged down her legs revealing matching white panties. She was desperate to cover herself from all these prying, gawking eyes but she was helpless.

She realised with a strange jolt of hilarity that the book was still on her head undisturbed and she realised that she was making an unconscious effort to keep it there, during everything he did to her.

Her eyes fell on Ryan, pleading with him to do something, to stop this, but he just grinned at her and then she saw what he was holding. His mobile phone was pointing right at her and he was taking photos of her in her underwear. Or was it a video.

She felt lost and defeated as her bra was unhooked and the straps pushed down her shoulders. The bra tumbled to the floor and she felt more humiliated than ever as she stood there with her pert breasts on view for everyone to see, stood in nothing but her panties and balancing a book on her head.

In front of her, Ryan was pointing his phone directly at her, along with many others, their faces lit in the glow from the screens. No, don’t film my tits! Don’t look at me!

The hypnotist reached from behind her and rubbed her breasts and played with her nipples while everyone watched and videoed her. She felt so ashamed, she always got so wet when her nipples were teased and this was no exception. She pleaded silently for him to stop but he just went on and on.

She heard him moan and she was furious that he was enjoying her body like this. He had no right. She tried to move again, but it was hopeless. She wanted to cry out, humiliated, as he pulled down her panties. They dropped to the floor to join her skirt around her ankles. Everyone could see her pussy! She wanted to cover herself but her hands would not move, not even an inch so she was forced to display her body to the audience. Ryan could see everything! Her body was completely naked and on show.

The hypnotist moved one hand down to rub little circles across her taut belly. His hand started a tortuously slow descent, pushing through a small strip of soft hair before rubbing a finger against her clit.

No! Don’t touch me there!

His body was pressed tightly against her back. “Jessica, you’re so wet,” Harold said. The crowd laughed and she thought she would die from the embarrassment. “Part you’re legs.”

No! She wouldn’t! She tried to stop it, but her legs moved as though pulled by an invisible force and she found herself moving her legs further apart. The book on her head wobbled slightly.

A finger rubbed against her hole and then slid in. She felt so violated, so mortified and helpless as he fingered her wet pussy.

“Now, I should take a good look at my new slave’s body.” He walked around in front of Jessica and looked her up and down. She felt degraded as he looked over her. “Oh yes, very nice. You’re going to make me feel so good. First, I want to taste you.”

She felt ashamed as he got onto his knees and started to lick at her pussy, his tongue feeding her arousal even further. One hand cupped her ass and the other reached up to play with her breasts.

She was dizzy with shock and fear, she felt lightheaded like she might faint. She wished she would pass out, anything to stop her from going through this constant humiliation. It felt like she were trapped in a nightmare which refused to end.

He vanished behind her again. She felt panic at the sound of a zip being undone. No! Not that! He wouldn’t, surely, he wouldn’t! Something pushed between her legs and then pressing lightly against her vagina, the pressure not quite enough for it to slip in. She knew it was his cock and she felt a cold dread at what she knew was going to happen to her next. She was going to get fucked right here on this stage with an audience whilst being filmed by a room full of camera-phones and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

“That is my cock against your wet pussy. But don’t worry, Jessica, I’m not going to fuck you. At least, not so long as that book is on your head. If it falls, I’m gonna fill you full of my cock. So you just have to balance that book… that is, assuming you don’t want my dick.”

What?! But she could not let it fall anyway. He had ordered her to balance the book on her head. She was being forced to stay still, she could not drop the book even if she wanted to. Was he going to push the book off her head himself?

“Tilt your head back.”

No, she pleaded silently. No! She tried to ignore his words, to put all of her concentration into trying to keep her head still, yet her face started to tip back against her will. She was aware of the absurdity of trying to keep still like this when what she should be doing was running, but she could not stop any of this, only slow the movement and delay the inevitable. She felt the book starting to slip and yet her head kept tipping back until the book slid and tumbled to the floor with a thud. She stared up at the ceiling in horror as this stranger’s cock slowly slid inside of her, filling her up, then he pulled back and thrust again, pushing deeper until he was all the way inside of her.

“Now look ahead at your adoring audience.” Harold ordered as his hands clung tightly to her hips as he slammed repeatedly into her. “Look at them.”

He’s inside me. He’s fucking me, here, in front of all these people. Her head was spinning as she was forced to tilt her head forward again. She felt humiliation as she looked out over all the people that were watching her as she was raped. She wanted to look away but she could not disobey him. There were men wanking as they watched her. She could see them. So many cameras were pointed at her and she wondered if photos and videos of this would end up online. How could this be happening to her? She would kill Ryan after this was all over! She would have him and the hypnotist sent to prison. She would have the entire audience sent to prison! She would make them all pay for this.

“Ah, my Jessica, I’m so close, push back against me and make me cum.”

No! I won’t! I refuse to fuck myself on his dick! I do not want him to cum! Yet she found herself rocking her hips, pushing back against his cock. It was more humiliating than anything!

The hypnotist grunted as he came. She felt disgusted and angry as he filled her with his cum. His cock pulled out of her and she felt his seed oozing out and over her pussy.

In the audience, Ryan laughed and she fantasized about all the ways she would destroy him.

Harold walked to her side, and ordered her to turn towards him. Now they both had their sides to the audience. Was it all over now? Jessica looked at him, angry, yet pleading him with her eyes. Please let me go, she thought, you’ve had your way, had your fun. Now let me go.

Harold smiled. “How rude of me, we’ve not even kissed! Give me a kiss, Jessica.”

She was repulsed at the idea yet she leant in. She tried to comfort herself by thinking that maybe he would let her go after she had done this one last thing.

“No, no, not there.” Harold said. He pointed down at his still erect cock. “Down there.”

Horrified, she dropped to her knees and was crawling towards his dick before she even realised what she was doing. She was disgusted as she found herself pursing her lips and kissing the tip of the penis that had just been inside her. The audience had a perfect view of this humiliating kiss. His hands fell on the back of Jessica’s head and he pushed her face forward, stuffing his dick into her mouth then thrusting into her. She gagged, she could taste her juices and his cum. She tried to pull away, struggling furiously. She was just about to bite him when he gave another command.

“Suck my cock.”

She was powerless yet again and found herself licking and sucking his dick, pleasuring him against her wishes.

“What a good little cock sucker.”

She was furious and ashamed. How long would she have to do this? Until he came down her throat? He’d reached orgasm only moments ago, she could be here ages.

“Who else wants to fuck her tight, little pussy? A show of hands please.”

No, they can’t! She turned her head, Harold’s cock pulling at the side of her mouth, and looked across at the audience. Out of the corner of her eye she saw what seemed like hundreds of hands flying up. She was dismayed. She didn’t want to have sex with all these people!

“Now, Jessica, get on all fours.”

She moved from her kneeling position and got on all fours, sucking the hypnotists dick all the while. The audience had a perfect side view of her round ass and her boobs. They could see her tits bouncing back and forth as her head bobbed on the man’s cock. She was at an all-time low, she was humiliated, degraded and helpless. When would this nightmare end?

“You, with the red hair, get up here. And you, with the beard…yes. Aha! You, sir, in the yellow hoody.”

No, she pleaded, as her tongue lapped at the hypnotist’s cock, this can’t be happening. I don’t want to get fucked by all these strangers.

The people Harold had selected from the audience were gathering on stage, and they were queuing up, waiting to fuck her, one by one. She was about to get gang raped. No! No!

“And lastly, you, Sir. How could I forget. This lovely lady is here thanks to you.”

No! Not him! She turned her head as best she could while still sucking on the dick in her mouth. She knew who it was before she even saw him eagerly climbing on stage and joining the back of the queue. Ryan! That bastard!

“Go ahead!” The Hypnotist called to the man at the front of the queue. He eagerly ran forward, his hard dick already visible through his open fly. He grabbed her hips, plunged his cock deep into Jessica’s pussy. He thrust back and forth so forcefully that Jessica found her face being shoved repeatedly into Harold’s crotch, her arms straining to keep herself in position. She was mortified, she was getting spit roasted! The man behind her didn’t last long. He came, holding tightly onto her hips and grunting. He slapped his dick on her ass before tucking himself back into his trousers and returning to his seat.

“Next!” The hypnotist cried, his fingers in her hair. Jessica felt all consuming despair.

The next man walked forward hesitantly, glancing around awkwardly before his eyes settled on the naked lady in front of him. He knelt behind her and stroked her thighs with shaking hands. She felt his dick at her opening and as he pushed inside he let out a long, happy sigh. He rocked into her with short, jerky movements. She could feel his weight pressing down on her back. He moaned as he came then ran away like a frightened mouse.

The third man strode forward even before the Hypnotist had called him, his trousers and underwear fell to his ankles as he stood behind Jessica. He got down and licked her ass-cheek then smacked it. He laughed. Jessica felt degraded. He smacked her again then slid his dick into her. He continued to smack her round bottom as he pounded her pussy. Her bottom was pink like her blushing cheeks, she was ashamed as the spanks fed her arousal. She was getting fucked from both ends, a dick in her pussy and a dick in her mouth, and she was turned on! What a filthy girl Jessica was. She realised with a horrible jolt that she might cum if this guy kept fucking her like that and spanking her. How shameful it would be. Please finish soon! Jessica felt so guilty. I’m being forced to let these men fuck me, I don’t want to be forced to cum as well. That would be more humiliating than anything else!

The man pushed hard against her, shaking as he cried out. She felt her body being filled with even more cum, it dripped out of her as he continued to rock his hips and slap her ass. It was a relief when he pulled out of her, he had not made her cum!

“Last but not least, the man who brought this woman to us.”

No, not Ryan! I don’t want him to fuck me! He can’t!

Ryan knelt behind her. She wanted to turn around and punch him but she was forced to obediently stay still and continue to suck on the hypnotist’s dick.

Ryan laughed. “I knew I’d get to fuck you one day, Jess. How did it feel getting fucked by strangers while everyone watches? I’ve got you on video now. I can see your tits and your pussy whenever I want.”

She was furious! She’d smash his phone into pieces. She’d make him pay for this!

He rubbed a finger against Jessica’s pussy, bringing unwanted pleasure to her. “You’re so wet, cum is leaking out of you. Soon you’ll have my cum inside you too.”

No! Don’t touch me, get away from me! But she couldn’t stop him. He was going to fuck her and there was nothing she could do about it. He could do whatever he wanted. A terrible thought came to her, what if he made her cum? No, there was no way in hell he could make her cum! He was gross, he was a loser!

His cock pushed into her and she was disgusted. This loser had his dick in her pussy! Jessica never thought she would ever get fucked by Ryan! She was forced to stay there, on all fours, still sucking Harold’s cock while he slammed into her over and over.

Ryan laughed. “Your pussy feels so good! Your ass looks so round!” he slapped her butt a few times, bringing humiliating jolts of pleasure, then his hands clung to her hips.

She was relieved he had stopped spanking her because spanking turned her on and she would never forgive herself if she came while getting fucked by this bastard. There was only one thing that could turn her on more than spanking…

Ryan bent over her and cupped her breasts, kneading them.

No, not my breasts! Getting my breasts groped turns me on more than anything! I don’t want his grubby hands on my boobs! Let go! Leave my breasts alone!

“I love playing with your tits while I fuck you.” He teased her nipples between his fingers. “Your nipples are so hard!”

Not my nipples! Her pussy was so wet and she felt so good. She was close to cumming. No! Stop it!

“I’ve given my phone to my friend, he’s taping me fucking you.”

No! He would have this all on camera!

The hypnotist cried out and then his seed was flooding her mouth. He pulled his dick out of her and she felt his cum landing on her face. She felt so degraded.

“I want her to tell me if she comes!” Ryan shouted.

Jessica was mortified. No!

The hypnotist laughed. “Okay. Have you cum yet Jessica? Answer me.”

“N…no.” she whimpered, finally breaking the vow of silence that had been forced on her. She was ashamed by the lusty gasping in her voice.

“Tell us when you cum, Jessica.”

No! Never! She let out a whimper. “Y…yes!”

“Good girl,” Harold said.

Ryan’s fingers were still teasing her nipples and it felt so good. He was slamming hard into her pussy, bringing burst after burst of pleasure. She hated that it was him of all people that was making her feel like this. She wanted him to stop, to finish soon and then pull out of her, spare her the humiliation of cumming. If she came, she would be forced to tell him, to tell everyone! She felt that familiar build up and knew orgasm was near. No! Stop! I can’t hold on, I’m going to cum! No!

Orgasm swept over her. Her vow of silence was broken again and she cried out, humiliated at the sounds coming from her mouth. Her voice was shaking. “I… I’m cumming!” She tried not to say it but the words were forced from her.

Ryan laughed. “My dick is making you cum!”

Each thrust of his cock fed her orgasm and she lost the last of her dignity. It felt so good!

Ryan moaned. “I’m gonna cum, Jessica! I’m gonna fill you up.”

No! Don’t! I don’t want his cum in me!

Ryan cried out loudly. “I’m cumming, I’m cumming! You’re full of my cum! You’re my bitch, Jess!”

No! No!

He pulled out of her. She felt a mixture of cum and her wetness dripping down her thigh. This was so disgusting! She would never live this down!

The hypnotist knelt in front of her and the gemstone from before was dangled in front of her eyes. She found herself entranced again, unable to look away. Her mind became foggy, she felt confused. Nothing felt real.

“When I put away this stone you will become unaware of everything around you and everything that has just happened on stage. You will forget being called on stage. You will get dressed and return to your seat where you will fall asleep. When you wake up you will think that you slept through the show.” Harold paused for a moment, thinking. “You were very fun, Jessica. Next year, when the circus is in town, you will come here with your friend again. And the year after. And the year after that. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” she murmured, still staring in wonder at the stone. Behind her, Ryan was laughing.

* * *

Jessica blinked a few times. She felt ever so sleepy. Ryan was nudging her, she turned towards him and he was smiling at her. She looked around and everyone was leaving.

“Is it over?” She was shocked.

“Yes, Jessica. You fell asleep.”

“Again? I fall asleep during this show every year! That just shows how boring it is, if I can sleep through it. I don’t know why I bother coming here.”

“Maybe next year you’ll see the entire show.”

“Ha! The show had better be more lively next year if I’m to not fall asleep!” She stood up and was surprised how damp her underwear was. She hoped the wetness had not gotten through to her tight jeans. What on earth had she been dreaming? It must have been hot. She blushed and hoped she had not moaned in her sleep or done anything else embarrassing. She wondered with dismay if that was why Ryan was smirking.

“Oh, it’s always lively,” Ryan said.

* * *

The end.