The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

“What the?!” was Barry’s question and answer to the raven haired vision of beauty and venom that stood in his apartment’s doorway. He knows her of course, they work together, at least in the same office building. They handle different sections of client hand holding at a major insurance company and has been a pain in his ass from day one.

“You heard me asshole, I said ‘I hate you, now fuck me!’ Did I stutter?” she yelled while not doing quite loudly enough to attract the attention of his neighbors, yet..

“And hello to you too Celeste. To what do I owe the displeasure?” Barry questioned.

He was surprised to see her and even more surprised by her language and especially by her appearance. She was always running to HR with bogus sexual harassment claims against him. He had been forced to go to PC and sensitivity orientation and then had almost lost his job. It finally stopped when she accused him of leaving a used condom in her coffee cup on her desk. She didn’t know that the company had recently installed security cameras. They showed that not even the cleaning crew had gone into her office since her meeting the day before with her top client and they reported seeing her drinking out of that cup.

She almost lost her job but Barry asked them to let her keep her job with the following conditions. He wouldn’t sue her or the company, but she had to be moved to a different floor and surrender her two top clients and yearly bonus to him. The company quickly accepted, making this go away would mean it never saw the light of day, cheaper for them in the long run and no bad press. Her acceptance was a mixed blessing, she was now a proven bitch in the board’s eyes, but she did good work. He hoped the ‘spanking’ would would wake her up and change her. It did, but in the wrong direction. After that incident, he was no longer the lone member of her exclusive hate club, he heard that she became mean and bitter towards everyone, not just him.

Which was ironically a shame a in his opinion. He always hoped that she see him for the nice guy that he was and would go out with him, but it looked like she was a lost cause not just a long shot now. He hadn’t seen much of her in the past few months and never really imagined seeing her made up like this. She was normally careful about keeping her appearance professional looking. Now here she was wearing more makeup than a street walker, a thigh high beige trench coat and a pair of 6 inch Come Fuck Me heels. He had also never heard her using crude language.

“I need for you to fuck me plain and simple, the sooner the better you son of a bitch!” she yelled louder than before, now the neighbors might be noticing and this was just to weird to allow that.

“What game are you playing this time? I let you keep your job. Keep it up and I may tell them to take you to the looney bin and throw away the key.” Barry demanded quickly pulling her into his apartment so he could shut the door hoping his neighbors were out for the night or before they decided to report he had a crazy hooker coming to his place.

“I needed you to let me in and this was the quickest way I knew to get a jerkoff like you to do it.” she spat.

“You have 30 seconds to explain before I kick your stuck up ass out the door.” said Barry looking at his watch.

“I told you, I need for you to fuck me!” Celeste screamed as she whipped off her coat and Barry saw she had nothing on underneath.

“Okay you have my attention. Nice birthmark. You’re not much for foreplay are you?” he deadpanned.

“Are you gonna fuck me or not limp wad?” she asked and he heard not what he expected, but a plea.

“Why, so you can run to the police and tell them I raped you and use my semen to prove your point. Get out!”

“Look you can wear a condom, have me sign a statement, video tape me agreeing to it and I’ll take a shower afterwards but I need for you to fuck me in the next 4 hours!” she pleaded more desperately.

“Why is it important that we have sex in the next 4 hours?”

“Why can’t you act like a human being for once? If I tell you you’ll think I’m insane, dipshit!” she sobbed.

“I already think you’re crazy! So tell me the truth or get out now!” Barry said as he threw her coat at her. She caught it as he went to open the door. He wanted her but not like this. Maybe after she sobered up or came off of whatever she was on and stopped insulting him.

“I pissed off a witch and she placed a spell on me that if I don’t fuck the person I hate the most before midnight, you obviously, I’ll become a mindless bimbo for the next 5 years!” Celeste was desperate but didn’t know why she told him the actual truth, it just started coming out, then once it had she no longer wanted to stop it. She expected him to laugh, call the cops or one of a million other things. What he did next though, shocked her.

“Okay, now you really have my attention. Start at the beginning.” Barry said trying to keep the laughter out of his voice as he walked away from the door and sat down in his recliner, motioning Celeste to do the same on the couch.

“Thank you, fart chewer.” She clutched her coat to her chest as she sat down.

“Celeste!”

“Sorry dick cheese, part of the spell, I can’t help it, I mean I can’t stop it, it just happens. So, after work today, I went shopping for lingerie for my big weekend getaway. I was done, finished, not shopping anymore, but anyway, as I was leaving the store. I ran into a bitch named Cassandra, turns out she is a fucking witch! Not a bitch, a witch, you know the magic kind!”

“Ran into or ran over?” Barry asked.

“How should I know smegma face! Maybe I did knock her over. Anyway, after yelling at her for being a mindless idiot and stupid bitch, she made a gesture and I couldn’t move or talk. She whispered in my ear to follow her and then she led me back into the store.”

“What did she look like?”

“Typical goth poser. Short blond hair with the ends dyed black, dressed head to toe in black, wearing too much eye liner and jewelry and had an Egyptian ankh symbol tattooed on her cunt.”

“How do you know what she has tattooed there?” Barry asked amused.

“I’m getting to that, pussy reject. She led me into one of the dressing rooms and all of a sudden my world goes black. I can remember her talking and me answering but nothing sticking. When I came to both of us are naked and she tells me to start licking.”

“Did she say why?”

“She said I needed to have her fluids in me for the spell she was casting. I tried to fight the urge, but I was drawn to the smell of her. The minute my tongue hit her nether lips I didn’t want to stop lapping until I drained her dry and I did. Next my world went black again, more talking and when I came to this time, I was wearing the makeup you see now.”

“Interesting.”

“Is that all you have to say? Interesting, you dickless wonder!”

“You better hope I have a dick and know how to use it or you’re in big trouble.” Barry spat out angrily. “Watch your tongue!”

“I can’t, it has a mind of it’s own. Please let me finish bastard.” Celeste pleaded.

“Okay, but make it quick.”

“When I asked where my clothes were she told me that I wouldn’t be needing them until I completed my penance. When I asked what that was she explained that if I didn’t get the person I hated the most to fuck me by midnight and agree to be his sex slave for a week, I would become a brainless bimbo for 5 years. She gave me back my coat and then gave me these shoes. Do you know how hard it is to walk in these things queef eater? She also told me that if I tried to put on any other clothes, I would get sick.”

“I’m assuming you tried.”

“Almost threw up all over the store trying to put on a pair of panties, oh pivot man of the circle jerk.”

“Okay, that was a good one.” Barry laughed and Celeste surprised herself when she did too.

“She also told me that to make it harder, I was going to speak vulgar and insult the person.”

“And the person you hate the most is me.”

“Yes. You don’t believe me do you shit licker?” Celeste asked glumly.

“I didn’t say that. You’re not very bright either. If what you told me is true, all I have to do is keep you trapped in my apartment for the next three and a half hours and turn you into my own bimbo. I would have you for five years instead of one week” he said.

“You wouldn’t, would you turd snorter?” Celeste said in a panic. She knew he was bastard, a cute bastard, but a bastard nonetheless.

“Relax, despite what you think of me I am not a monster. But I am not going to help you—” He started to say and Celeste got really scared until he finished, “yet either. Not until you change.”

“Change? What do you mean by change you son of a cheap whore?” Celeste asked starting to tremble.

“She used the term penance, which means atone for your sins. If this was only about humiliation she would have done something like left you as a display figure in the lingerie store window or had you do this with anyone. She must have learned something while talking to you and decided that to make you a better person, you had to make amends to me.”

“Isn’t having to fuck you enough bunghole tater? Besides if anyone needs to make amends or change it’s you!” She accused.

“No it’s not. And why do you think I need to make amends? Let’s finally get this out in the open. Celeste tell me why you hate me.” Barry said trying to stay calm and calm her also.

“You ruined my sister’s marriage shit for brains.”

“I did what?! I didn’t even know you had a sister.”

“Her name is Luna Whitestone. You got her drunk, seduced her and gave her a STD you ass muncher.”

“When did this supposedly happen?” He asked with something between laughter and derision in his voice.

“It happened a month before you started working with me. I saw you leaving her bedroom. She was letting me stay at her place while mine was getting repainted. You don’t even remember? How many women’s lives have you destroyed you mother fucker?” Celeste shrieked and started crying.

“Celeste calm down please. I am going to get something, that I want you to see. Please wait.” Barry got up and went to a filing cabinet next to his home PC workstation. Finding the folder that he was looking for, he left the rest and went back to Celeste. She was staring at him with a look of apprehension, fear and anger. She knew time was running out and that she had to fuck him or lose everything. “Here” he said as he handed her the folder.

“What am I supposed to be looking at semen brain?” She asked taking the folder causing her to drop her coat and exposing herself to him again.

“How about you just call me asshole from now on.”

“Works for me asshole.” She said with a smile.

“What you’re looking at is copies of my medical files. Before I started, I had to take a pre employment physical. It showed some abnormalities in my blood work, so they redid the complete physical on me for 3 straight weeks before they finally cleared me for work. Notice that never did they find a STD.”

“You’re lying asshole.” Celeste said with uncertainty creeping in her voice.

“That’s right I had these false reports created just for such an emergency. Come on, use your brain. I did meet your sister in a bar. She was drunk and crying that her marriage was falling apart and that she was having an affair to get back at her husband. She passed out, so I looked into her purse, got her keys and driver’s license for her address. I drove her home and put her into bed. That’s why you saw me leaving her bedroom. Did you even check to see if it was me? Did you ever consider that I may not have been the monster?”

“No asshole.” Celeste said in a small voice.

“Look, I understand wanting to see justice for your sister but I wasn’t the one who wronged her. That marriage was almost over anyway and I don’t think that you or anyone could have repaired it at that point.”

“I’m sorry that I thought it was you asshole.” She said with her head slightly bowed. She started to realize that he wasn’t a monster and that all the hell she put him thru was all her fault. Despite all of her hate, he was being nice to her and that made her ashamed. Her heart started to crack open a little.

“You became so blinded by the pursuit of revenge that you almost got me and yourself fired. You became even more bitter because of that and finally pissed off a witch.”

“Look I said I was sorry for being a bitch asshole, you don’t have to rub it in.” She cried.

“I’m not trying to rub it in. Now that you see the truth, I can see no reason not to help you. But what about your boyfriend?”

“I don’t have a boyfriend asshole.” Celeste said.

“Then who were you buying the lingerie in anticipation for? A girlfriend?”

“Oh God no! Until today, I never had sex with a woman before asshole.” Celeste replied embarrassed.

“Then who were you meeting this weekend?”

“Please there’s not much time left. Can’t I answer this later asshole?” she pleaded.

“Tell me now unless you really want to become a bimbo.” He demanded.

“Ryan Stevens. Okay, asshole! I was supposed to hook up with Ryan Stevens!” Celeste cried as she saw her life slip away.

“My biggest client! What were you thinking?!”

“When I lost my bonus and my 2 biggest clients, I stopped being able to afford the assisted care living for my Dad. When my sister’s marriage fell apart, I had to pick up the whole cost myself and I’ve exhausted my savings while trying to pick up new clients to cover the shortfall. I figured if I could get the Steven’s account away from you I could still afford to take care of my Dad. Then, while in the store, I got cold feet. I put everything back and was running out when I knocked over that Cassandra bitch. Now you know everything asshole.” she finished as she kept crying, knowing that there was no way he would help her now. She was going to become a bimbo and her father was going to suffer for her sins.

“Okay, I’ll help you. Go in the bathroom and clean yourself up, it’s the first door on the right and then meet me in the bedroom.” Barry told her gently as he helped her off the couch.

“You’re really mean that asshole? Even after I put you thru all that and was going to try to steal your biggest client, you’ll still help me?” she asked as she looked at him for the first time without the blinders of hate and rage. She saw someone that she would have loved to have known.

“You decided against it. If you weren’t decent, you would have gone thru with your plan and never ran into the witch and be here trapped right now. How can I not help you?” With that the last dam around her heart broke.

A short while later, Celeste met him in the bedroom. With the garish makeup removed, she had an almost virginal beauty about her. Although she had been naked in front of him during their talk, she was suddenly shy. He smiled and motioned her to the bed. She eagerly and quickly climbed in.

“For this to work, I need for you to stay quiet. You calling me an asshole will break the mood.” he joked, which caused her to laugh and relax. He started by slowly kissing her left knee and then her right knee. Carefully alternating between her two thighs with steady kisses, he moved his way up until he reach the juices that started flowing from her. Stopping briefly to taste her sweet nectar, he moved his attentions to her stomach planting more kisses and drawing light circles with his tongue. He was rewarded by feeling her quiver and moan as he continued working his way up. His tongue languidly played first with the left and then the right stiffened nub her nipples had become. By the time he kissed her on the mouth and looked into her eyes she was totally lost in the moment and was lightly scratching his back with her nails. Her legs wrapped around him, trying to pull the prize that was his manhood into her deeply. His thrusts started slowly as if he was tuning up an instrument before a concert. Steadily they started increasing but with a tenderness Celeste didn’t think was possible. “I may never need my vibrator again!” she thought briefly before his performance swept coherent thought away. She didn’t realize that she could feel this good for this long, but he kept the performance going. When he realized she was closing in on her orgasm, he threw in everything he had and launched his song into her. Celeste felt her orgasm so strongly that her toes would be curled for a week. It was as if he played a sexual symphony with her as his Stradivarius. If she had the energy left in her legs, she would have lept to her feet yelling “Encore! Encore!” while giving him a standing ovation. Neither wanted the moment to end, but eventually the world around them came back into focus. Not breaking the embrace, he turned both of them onto their sides. He brushed the hair out of her eyes and off her sweat covered, glowing face.

“Better?” he asked smiling.

“Yes Master.” she said lovingly, not realizing at first that she hadn’t called him an asshole or what she had called him. He waited until it dawned on her and then enjoyed the slightly shocked look on her face.

“I guess you made the midnight deadline and you’re not a bimbo.” he said with a light laugh.

“So I’m now your sex slave for the next week?” She asked, not entirely sure that this was a bad thing or that she would mind considering how she still felt.

“I’ll give Cassie a call on Sunday and ask if you can be let off for good behavior, it usually takes her a few days to cool off.”

“Cassie?”

“My cousin Cassie, otherwise known to you as the goth poser witch Cassandra.”

“What?!” she asked.

“Yeah, my cousin’s a witch. Why did you think I didn’t call you crazy after you said a witch cast a spell on you?”

“I-I don’t know. I guess I was so scared about becoming a bimbo and what could happen to my Dad, it didn’t register.” Celeste answered.

“I know about witches and they’re real. When you described the witch and made mention about the tattoo, I knew who it was. You having to call me all those things is her way of poking fun at me. And before you say anything and get upset, I didn’t tell her to do this to you. You brought that all on yourself.”

“How do you know she’s tattooed down there and with what?” she inquired with a hint of playful naughtiness.

“Never bet against me when it comes to movie trivia or let me decide the stakes.” he answered with a wicked grin.

“You mean you made her show you her tattoo?”

“No, I made her get the tattoo. A witch’s oath is binding.”

“How come she didn’t retaliate?”

“Without cause, she can’t do more than defend herself against a blood relative.” . “Oh. So why did she send me to you then?” she asked puzzled.

“Well that’s probably my fault.” Barry said sheepishly. He looked over at the clock and saw it was past midnight. “It’s now Friday and my birthday. I think you were meant as a birthday present.”

“What?”

“Cassie and I were in a bar last weekend catching up on each other’s lives. I mentioned what happened with you at work and that I couldn’t figure out why you did it all. She asked me why I didn’t get you fired. I told her there was no need and she could tell I had feelings for you despite everything. When you pissed her off she probably went through your things while she was trying to figure out your punishment. I guess she found your work ID and realized who you were. Then she sent you to me as a gift.”

“Well I’m glad she sent me to you. So, you have feelings for me?” she asked coyly, running a finger around on his chest.

“You still a bitch?”

“Never again.” she said with a laugh.

“I’ll talk to them at work to get you your clients back and your Dad can stay where he is.”

“Thank you.”

“So what happens now?”

“Considering that I can’t wear anything for a week or until your cousin says so and that I’m your sex slave, I say we both call in sick today. We can extend your birthday celebration for a few days in bed and then see where it leads us.”

“I have no problem with that.” Barry said with a smile as he kissed her.

“So what does the birthday boy want?” Celeste asked seductively.

As way of answer, he pulled back the sheets so she could see his returning arousal. “How about you blow out my candle for me?”

Celeste smiled and said “Make a wish.”

“It’s already come true” was his answer as her mouth started it’s magic.