The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Part 12

“What do I smell?” Bruce Kane asked as he walked into the dining room. Jasmine and Samantha were sitting at the table eating breakfast.

“Apricot breakfast scones.” Samantha said after finishing the bite she had in her mouth.

“I didn’t know you knew how to make scones Samantha.” Bruce queried as he sat down. He had given the maid and the cook the weekend off, so he knew it wasn’t them.

“She didn’t make them. I did Daddy.” Jasmine said with a smile as she got up to fix him a plate. After giving him two scones she poured him a cup of coffee.

Bruce remembered the last time Jasmine made him breakfast. It was Father’s day when she was twelve. He spent the next two days in the bathroom releasing the contents of his stomach from both ends. Bruce put on a brave face. With a little trepidation, he took a bite and was surprised at how good it tasted. Jasmine and Samantha laughed at his reaction.

“I had my other new friend give me lessons Daddy.”

“I’m happy that you’re making friends again. When do I get to meet them?”

“Soon. I also reconnected with someone I knew in college. She was one of the graduate students that I hired as a tutor to help me pass my last year. She also makes jewelry. See the necklace she made for me.” Jasmine informed him as she showed him her magic dampening necklace. “She might also be stopping by time to time.”

Bruce smiled at his Daughter. He was glad to see her happy.

“Interesting design. Celtic I think.”

“She is from Ireland, so probably.” Jasmine confirmed.

“I thank you for making me breakfast. Now that we both have had a night to sleep on it, do you want to discuss my decision about your Mother and the divorce?” Bruce asked between sips of coffee.

“No Daddy. You have always had my best interests at heart. I wish you would let me help you but I understand.” Jasmine said out loud. She still planned on turning her trust fund over to her Mother if it meant leaving her Father with money.

“Thank you Honey. Yours and Steve’s Grand Parents wanted to provide for both of you since they knew they couldn’t be there to see you grow up. I won’t have their wishes destroyed by her.”

“Fine Daddy. Then can I give you back the part of it you added when I turn twenty five?” Jasmine offered.

“If you do that, then it will look like I did try to hide the money from your Mother and she’ll still go after it.” Bruce said with a sad shake of his head. “Thank you for the offer but no.”

“Then can I give you an allowance like you’re doing for me?” Jasmine pleaded with a smile.

“We’ll see.” Bruce said with a smile. “What are you two planning for today?”

“I’m dropping off Samantha to pick up some things so we can move in with you until the divorce is final. I have something I need to do later, so I’ll be home late.”

“Do you need for me to pick you up Samantha?” Bruce asked.

Before Samantha could answer Jasmine said “I’ve already arranged a ride for her Daddy. I want you to take it easy today.”

“Alright.” He said as the trio finished breakfast.

After breakfast, Jasmine cast the sound proofing spell on the room. They decided to test it out before they left. At first it was a little awkward. Although they had had sleepovers together for years in this room while growing up, this was the first time that they were really going to “sleep together” here. Jasmine began to get giggly as they removed each other’s bras, so Samantha took charge.

Samantha peeled Jasmine’s jeans and thong off together slowly to her knees. She gently pushed Jasmine on to the bed to finish stripping her. Samantha took her own jeans off and then tossed her panties at Jasmine like she was a teenager at a rock concert trying to get backstage. Jasmine smiled as she caught them and began scooting up to give Samantha an all access pass to her carnal dressing room. Samantha planted a row of kisses on Jasmine’s inner thighs as she approached Jasmine’s nether lip bouncers. Her expert tongue soon had them parting to grant Samantha an audience with Jasmine’s womanhood. Samantha kept up her erotic tongue flattery until she heard Jasmine’s “O” note after playing on her “G” spot.

“Jas, when do I call Steve to pick me up from our place?” Samantha asked smiling when she picked her head up from between Jasmine’s legs.

“Wrong Cousin Sammie.” Jasmine said with an afterglow grin. “You get to meet Barry. I called and asked him when I was making breakfast. I’ll need you to bring my spell book, pen, ink and the wine down for me while I circle the block. Just call him when you’re ready. I texted you his number and a picture of what he looks like. You must have not read it yet. He has a full size car, so you can pack up a lot. But don’t make it too late. He has dinner plans with his fiancee tonight.”

“And his fiancee has no problem with him helping you without prior notice?” Samantha asked as she grabbed her phone and brought up Jasmine’s message.

“She understands that I’m now family. Although I do have to pay for their dinner Sammie. She made that very clear when she grabbed the phone from him.”

“That makes more sense Jas. So—HA HA HA!” Samantha broke out into hysterics. Jasmine then realized she sent the wrong picture of Barry to Sammie. It took nearly five minutes before Samantha got her breath back.

“Okay, delete the picture. What do think Cassie would do to me if she finds out you have that?”

“Alright Jas, it’s deleted. You are going to have to explain the story behind it though to me.” Samantha agreed.

Jasmine explained to Sammie about how Barry’s oath was like hers. She also explained about the bets that he and Cassie had been making with each other.

“If he keeps winning almost all of them, why does she keep betting against him?”

“You’ve seen my Sister. When Cassie believes she’s right about something, she’s too stubborn to back down.”

“Like you. You both seem to share that in common.”

“Name one time.” Jasmine challenged.

“Okay, how about the time sophomore year in high school, when you had to serve Steve’s football team doughnuts in a bikini because you were so sure that our team would beat his in the Homecoming game. Or how about now with you and your Dad about your trust fund”

“I said only one.” Jasmine acknowledged in defeat.

“Now that I know you have to honor all of them to the letter, I might be making bets against you in the future.” Samantha grinned.

“It will depend on the stakes.” Jasmine grinned back.

Later, as Samantha and Jasmine arrived at their apartment building, Samantha got out of the car and Jasmine pulled away to circle the block. Samantha headed into the building. As she got out of the elevator, she saw Taylor leaving her apartment. “Hi Taylor. How did it go with Erik yesterday?”

“What do you mean?” Taylor asked nervously while looking down. She didn’t want to meet Samantha’s eyes because of hitting on her the day before. Samantha knew Taylor had no choice due to the arousal spell on the candy bar she ate. So as far as Samantha was concerned, nothing happened.

“We talked about the weather and where you were going to spend Halloween. Finally, you said that you were tired of waiting for Erik to make the first move and that you were going to. So what did he say?”

Taylor looked up and saw that Samantha was smiling at her. Taylor thought, “Did I only imagine coming on to her?” A lot of what happened was still a blur in her mind. There was no sign that Samantha had seen anything strange happen yesterday. So Taylor relaxed and decided that she must have imagined it.

“He’s becoming my permanent bed mate, er roommate.” Taylor said and got embarrassed about her slip of the tongue.

“Congratulations. Isn’t it great when they realize how we feel about them and we find out they feel the same way.” Samantha smiled again and Taylor felt better. “If you want to stop by later, Jasmine and I are going to be moving in with her Dad for awhile. You can have all the food in the refrigerator and out of the cabinets. I need to bring some stuff down to Jasmine first.”

“Actually I was heading out to get groceries. You might save me a trip. Do you need help packing?” Taylor offered.

“Sure. Let me get the stuff down to Jasmine and I’ll come get you. Thanks.”

Mrs. Nelson couldn’t believe the change in Marie. Just a little over two days ago, Marie was a wreck after that animal of a man had hurt Marie and Mrs. Nelson’s Husband. Now she was holding court in the restaurant. She looked beautiful and confident. Even the customers were taking notice. Marie was dropping more into the pooled tips jar than normal. Plus she seemed to be talking everyone into getting dessert. They had already run out of cherry pie and soon would also be out of peach. It was one of the best days that they had had in a while.

“Another two weekend specials please. Mashed potatoes for one, baked potato hold the sour cream for the other.” Marie ordered happily. This morning, more scar tissue came off in the shower and it boosted Marie’s confidence even more. Last week at this time, she was alone helping Jewel in a scheme to hurt Steve that Marie wanted no part of. Now she had a new family that loved her, almost no scars and a great guy. She also had a chance to help Jewel be happy and in love. The cherry on top was becoming a witch. Before, she didn’t like leaving the restaurant. She had nothing to look forward to when she got off work. Now she couldn’t wait to see what would happen.

“Okay Marie. Start pushing the apple pies. We’re almost out of peach.”

“No problem. The way I feel today, I could sell a comb to a bald man.”

“So you are alright?”

“Yes Mrs. Nelson. My Sister Jasmine took me out to cheer me up. She also set me up with a cute guy.” Marie beamed. “I can’t think of anything that could make this day any better or even bring me down.”

“Can you handle out front by yourself for a little while? I haven’t been able to go to the bank in the last few days.”

“Go ahead Mrs. Nelson.”

About five minutes after Mrs. Nelson left, a red haired teenager walked in. He looked over at Marie and smiled.

“It is you!” he exclaimed in half disbelief, half joy.

Marie turned to look in his direction and was shocked. Although he had grown, there was no mistaking who he was. “Liam! How did you find me?” She queried as she ran over to bear hug her little Brother.

“Not so tight. I can’t breathe.” He said as he returned the hug with a smile. When she released him, he sat down. “You look great. I found you via your new online profile”

After getting the laptop from Barry on Wednesday, Marie had started to explore the web. Her phone was an older model that she used only for phone calls and texting. Now that she had her own PC, she decided it was time to join the twenty first century. She had joined the social networks that her Sisters were members of and set up an email address.

“I’ve been trying to find you years and was about to give up hope, when I saw your profile. I came to your town and asked around until I found someone who knew you and they led me here. I’ve missed you.”

“I’ve missed you too.” Marie said with tears. “Won’t you get in trouble being here?”

“Mom and Dad don’t know I’m here. I’ve got my own car. I’m sorry for what they did to you.”

“I only just got my own computer recently. Can you wait a few minutes? I’m still working.” Marie requested.

“No problem. What do you recommend? I haven’t had lunch yet.”

“How about the special with a slice of apple pie?” Marie suggested.

“Okay. How long before you get off? I really need to talk to you. Not just catch up.” Liam asked anxious.

“Not until four. Unfortunately I need to be somewhere right after work. Give me a second.” Marie requested as she left to place his order and serve the other orders she had waiting. She came back and noticed he was a little restless.

“Is everything okay with you?” Marie asked with concern.

“Not really. Something happened to me a few days ago and again last night. I could always tell you anything and I didn’t know who else to turn to. Everyone else would think I was crazy and you will probably too. But you also know I would never lie to you.”

“I really can’t today. I wish I could tell you why but I just can’t today.” Marie said with sorrow.

“What’s more important than your own Brother?” Liam spouted. Marie noticed the silverware on the next table started to move on its own. She quickly grabbed them before anyone else could notice.

“When did things like this start?” Marie asked calmly. It confused Liam that his Sister didn’t act like anything unusual had happened. It also made him relax.

“Thursday, during lunch period, one of the jocks tripped me on purpose. He’s been making my life Hell since his ex girlfriend Rachel broke up with him. I was tutoring her and she initially asked me to the Homecoming dance to piss him off. However, we actually hit it off. Ever since then, he’s been doing crap like that and the school won’t touch him. I finally had enough and was going to do something when I felt energy shoot out of me and his pants and underwear fell off.

Then last night, I was getting to second base with Rachel at the movies and....” Liam started and got embarrassed.

“And...?” Marie asked gently.

“When I put my hand in her bra, the popcorn of the people sitting in the two rows in front of us geysered out of the buckets.” Liam finished a little frightened. “I felt that same energy blast again before it happened. I’m scared.”

“Liam, we need to talk, but not here. I’m giving you my address and I’ll give you the keys when I bring you your food to go.” Marie said with a smile as she pulled a page off her order pad and wrote the address and directions on it. She then gently smiled. “I know what’s going on with you. Don’t worry. But I need you to remain calm and wait for me. Can you do that?”

“Yes Sis. Thank you. I always knew I could count on you.”

Marie went into the back to change Liam’s order to take out and to get her keys. She also got her cell phone and called Cassie. When it went to voice mail, she called Jasmine.

“Sis, pick me up at my place instead of the restaurant. I’ll explain when you and Cassie show up. I’m going to get out of work a little early and meet you there. ... No nothing’s wrong. But we have a situation. ... I can’t explain over the phone. Please trust me Sis.”

Marie then called Barry. “Hi Barry. ... Yes I am excited about tonight. Listen, when you gave your oath to Abigail, did she give you one also? ... How did she phrase it exactly? ... Perfect! Thanks and good bye.”

“Thanks for picking me up.” Samantha said to Barry a short while later. She avoided looking at him directly. He was able to park illegally part way down the block. With Taylor’s help, they quickly got the car loaded and on the road before getting a ticket. Samantha couldn’t look him in the eyes for fear of laughing. “Is this too much of a hassle for you?”

“No. I was running errands all day today anyway. My last stop, before you, was picking up Celeste’s Halloween costume I had custom made.” Barry stated and Samantha broke out laughing when he said “Halloween”.

“Okay. I’m going to kill Cassie.” He said, not really mad but still a little annoyed.

“Actually Jasmine did it on accident. She sent it to me, instead of another picture, to show me what you looked like.” Samantha confirmed, now able to look him in the eyes.

“Any jokes or bad puns you want to get out of the way?”

“No I’m good.” Samantha confirmed. “I’m surprised that you’re taking it in stride so well. Are you forced to because of your oath?”

“What do you mean?” Barry asked puzzled.

“Jasmine explained to me about your oaths being like hers. She also told me about your promise to your dying Uncle.”

“No. The oaths thing didn’t kick in until I was seventeen. I made the promise three years before that.”

“So why do you accept Jasmine and Marie?”

“Because they are part of my family. Family is more than just blood. Adopted children are just as much family as if they shared DNA.” Barry said sincerely. After a few heartbeats, he continued. “Do you have God Parents?”

“Yes.”

“And are they blood relations?”

“Just my Godmother. She is my Aunt. My Godfather is my Dad’s best friend.”

“And do you all care about each other?”

“Yes we do. As a matter of fact, if something would have happened to my Parents, he would have been my Guardian.”

“Is your Aunt married?”

“Yes.”

“And if your Aunt died, would you stop viewing her Husband as your Uncle?”

“No.”

“So are they family to you?”

“Yes.” Samantha agreed as she fully understood Barry.

“Any other questions?”

“If I think of them, I’ll ask along the way. But for now, what’s your fiancee’s costume?”

“A cowgirl.”

“Not a superherione?” Samantha asked.

“She doesn’t get into that like I do. However, she shares my passion for old TV westerns. Like comic books, you knew the good guys would eventually triumph.”

“Are there anymore like you at home? There’s a couple of women I work with who would kill for a man like you.”

“Sorry. I’m one of a kind.”

“More is the pity.”

“Why didn’t you wait for us at the restaurant Sis?” Jasmine demanded as she and Cassie came into Marie’s place.

“Sis, you’re almost out of toilet paper.” Liam said as he came out of the bathroom.

All three of them stopped and stared. They could feel the bond between each other. Then they all turned and faced Marie.

“Who is he?” Cassie asked as a formality. She already knew the answer.

“I told you before Sis that we had a Brother. Liam say hello to your other Sisters Jasmine and Cassie.” Marie said with a smile. “And he’s like us.”

“What?!” Jasmine exclaimed. A few days before this would have been in total disbelief. Now it was from being caught off guard.

“Are you sure?” Cassie asked a little more calmly.

“Yes.” Marie confirmed. She then told Jasmine and Cassie about what happened to him at school, the movies and the restaurant.

“Trying for second base huh? Did you at least get to feel a nipple before you popped the corn!” Cassie teased and Liam turned red.

“Cassie!” Jasmine yelled and then softened.

“So Liam, how did you find Marie?”

Liam repeated what he told Marie. “It hurt me that Mom and Dad cut Marie off. They not only cut her out of their lives but out of mine as well. I looked for her everywhere online and I had just about given up hope until Thursday when I found her profile. I got my best friend to cover for me this weekend at work. He also told my Parents that I was staying with him while I went to see if it was really Marie. If they find out, they’ll kick me out of the house too.”

“Why did they do that?” Jasmine questioned.

“Dad was running for city council. Marie was warned to break it off with Chill—”

“You dated a guy named Chill? What was his Brother’s name, Snow cone?” Cassie interrupted amused.

“That was his street name Sis. He hated his real name.”

“When she got arrested and refused to give up Chill, the scandal sunk our Dad’s campaign. They took it out on Marie and disowned her. I thought after she got released and all this time had passed, they would relent. They haven’t.” Liam said with sorrow. “Now can someone please explain what’s going on?” Liam requested.

“Later. We need to leave now to make it to Abigail’s house on time.” Cassie ordered.

“I’m coming with you where?” Liam asked.

“You’re not. You’re staying here until we get back.”

“Why should I obey you? Are you both really my Sisters? I feel that you are, but how?” Liam asked.

“Yes and how is it possible that he’s also a witch? He wasn’t involved in the spell.” Jasmine queried puzzled.

“I’m a witch?!” Liam asked, shell shocked. “Even if I believed this, I thought males were called warlocks or wizards.”

“Don’t let Miss Boyd hear you call yourself a wizard or warlock.” Marie admonished.

“Who is this Miss Boyd?” Liam queried.

“She’s going to be our magic teacher.” Marie stated with a grin.

“There’s no guarantee that she’ll teach him Sis.” Cassie stated.

“Oh, she’ll teach him alright.” Marie said confidently. Cassie looked at her little Sister confused.

“Bull. What’s really going on?” Liam demanded.

“If I can prove to you that you’re a witch, will you obey us?” Cassie asked.

“Make it worth my while.” Liam challenged.

“Okay. Give me your oath that, in exchange for twenty bucks, you’ll stay here in Marie’s place until Marie says you can leave or until not leaving threatens your life. Also that you’ll wear the necklace Marie gives you and will tell no one that you can do magic until we say so.”

“Are you sure Sis?” Marie asked as she handed the necklace to Liam. She didn’t like the idea of not wearing it.

“Yes. Don’t worry, you’re with me.” Cassie confirmed with a grin.

“Okay, I give you my oath.” Liam said as he took the twenty and put on the necklace.

“Come on lets go. We’re running behind. Try to follow us if you can Liam.” Cassie ordered as Marie stepped outside.

Liam started following. He got to the doorway and felt like he was being pulled back in the room. He tried again with the same results. He looked at Cassie confused.

“Magic lesson number one. A witch’s oath is binding. Hopefully we won’t be gone too long. The necklace will stop your powers from doing any damage.”

“Really?” Liam asked, now believing his new Sister.

“Yes really Squirt.” Cassie said with a grin.

“Squirt? What did I do to deserve that name?”

“Nothing.” Marie told him with a smile. “You got it because you’re her Brother and she cares.”

“Again Cassie, how is it possible he is a witch when he wasn’t there?” Jasmine reiterated when they turned onto the highway.

“As I explained Tuesday, if one Sibling develops the ability to do magic, they all probably will have it at some level. When the spell joined us as Sisters, Liam was brought along as well. I know Marie told me we had a Brother, it just never registered that this could happen without him being directly involved in the spell.” Cassie said.

“How old is he?” Jasmine asked.

“Eighteen last week Sis.”

So what do we tell Miss Boyd?” Jasmine inquired.

“I’m still thinking about that.” Cassie answered.

It was about ten minutes before six when Jasmine’s car pulled into the driveway. The house was back off the street with a spacious front lawn. It was decorated for Halloween. Cassie inwardly shuddered when she saw a scarecrow. She remembered when she was stuck out in that same spot for a weekend for what she did to her math teacher. The Sisters got out of Jasmine’s car and grabbed the spell books and wine. Together they walked up to the house.

“Turn off your phones.” Cassie requested as she rang the doorbell.

Marie and Jasmine looked around the living room in awe. The house had an eclectic feel to it. There were items from the nineteenth century sitting next to today’s technology. The bookcase drew Jasmine’s attention when she saw some of the books.

“Are these all first editions Miss Boyd?” Jasmine asked in amazement. There had to be almost a quarter of a million dollars worth of books in it if they were.

“Yes. I remember buying all of them when they first came out.” Abigail said with a smile. “Please sit down.”

When they were all seated, Abigail looked at Jasmine and Marie seriously. “Here are my rules and expectations. Please wait until I’m finished before asking any questions.

You will always show up on time unless you arrange otherwise. I expect six hours each weekend plus two week nights for the first six months. If I am not available for help or advice, you will defer to Cassie. Do not inform anyone that you are a witch. I must be informed immediately if someone finds out you are a witch and you have not blocked their ability to tell anyone. You will refrain from hard spirits. Never keep any secrets from me involving magic. You may feel like that I’m going too slowly in the beginning, but your bodies are still not fully in tune yet. Do you have any questions or concerns?”

“Hard spirits Miss Boyd?” Marie asked.

“Drinks with high alcohol content.” Abigail confirmed

“What about using them to make desserts?”

“That is fine as long as you burn the alcohol off. Until you can control your powers better, I don’t want you accidentally getting drunk.”

“Speaking of desserts how is it that we all shared abilities?” Jasmine questioned. “From Cassie, we got the ability to do magic. Marie gave us the ability to cook and they got my artistic ability. Cassie had told me that no spell she could cast could give her that.”

“Which is true. You never cease to amaze me Cassie.” Abigail said incredulously. “Anything else I need to know about?”

Before Cassie could answer, Marie piped up “Just that our Brother is also a witch.”

“Marie!” Cassie hissed.

“What Sis? Miss Boyd said to not keep any secrets from her involving magic.”

“Cassie, you have a Brother?!” Abigail demanded.

“I didn’t find out about him having powers until we had to leave before coming here. He’s back at Marie’s place. He gave us his oath he would stay put and not tell anyone until we got back.”

“But you did know you had a Brother?” Abigail peevishly inquired.

“Yes, he is Marie’s younger Brother, but he was estranged. He hadn’t seen Marie in six years until today.” Cassie confirmed.

“And you have to teach him Miss Boyd. Barry said you are the best teacher.” Marie implored.

“No I don’t.”

“Actually you do. When Barry gave you his oath, you gave him yours that you would teach Cassie’s Siblings. Siblings means Sisters and Brothers.” Marie said sweetly.

“You’re correct Marie.” Abigail conceded after a few minutes. “I am sorry about my reaction. I just don’t like surprises when it comes to magic. That’s the second mistake I made with that oath.”

“What was the first if you don’t mind me asking Miss Boyd.” Jasmine queried.

“That I agreed to only five years for the both of you. Had I believed it was possible that you both were gold level, I could have gotten seven or eight years.” Abigail acknowledged with a rueful smile. “I need to meet with your brother as soon as possible to assess his potential.”

“His name is Liam and I’ll have him stay at my place tonight and you can meet him tomorrow Miss Boyd.” Marie offered.

“Fine tomorrow it is. Are there any other questions?”

“Can, sorry, may we attend the Samhain Sabbat?” Jasmine queried.

Abigail smiled again, warmly this time. “All are welcome. I am not requiring it, but it would be nice. Anyone you interested in trying to contact?”

“My Grand Parents. I would like to seek their guidance on a problem.”

“Understand that although the veils between the realities of the living and those beyond will be at their thinnest, if they are content they will not answer our entreaties.”

“I understand Miss Boyd.” Jasmine replied.

“What’s the problem Sis?” Cassie asked with concern. She had noticed that something was bothering Jasmine since Jasmine picked her up from the yoga studio.

“Not here and not now.” Jasmine answered too quickly.

“If it may affect your concentration or dedication to your studies, please let me know. Although I am your instructor, I hope to also be your friend.” Abigail requested.

Jasmine relented and explained about what was happening between her parents.

“How much are we talking about Sis?” Marie asked.

“As of last month, roughly thirty four million. Daddy has been adding to it every year on my birthday without my knowledge. That’s why my Mom’s claiming it. I told him I’ll give it to her if she agrees to leaves us alone, but he won’t let me. My Grand Parents had set up one for both Steve and I when we were born. His is worth twenty million since Uncle Donald hasn’t added to his. Plus mine still has nineteen months of interest to accrue before I turn twenty five.

I hoped that maybe my Grand Parents could give me an answer on how to convince Daddy.”

“Wow!” Cassie said softly. She knew her Sister was rich, she just didn’t know how rich.

“And you’re willing to give all that away?’ Abigail questioned.

“My Dad has always looked out for me. Now I want to return the favor. After Cassie helped me to see how important family and friends are, money became less important. Look how many millionaires lost everything due to ponzi schemes, fake gold mines or accountants cooking the books in the last twenty years. The real treasure in this life is people who care about you and vice versa.” Jasmine said earnestly

“I know. I lived thru the Depression.” Abigail said thoughtfully. “I’m glad to see you have learned that lesson. It appears that this still a little raw for you and now with Liam also in the picture, let’s spend the rest of the night deciding on the schedule of which week nights and which weekend day for classes. Also I would like to meet your Father. We may need to tell him about all of you and you being a witch sooner than I expected. I want to see what type of man he is.”

“No problem Miss Boyd. In case you ever had to visit, I already told him that you were one of my tutors in college and I reconnected with you.”

It was agreed, that starting the following week, on Tuesdays and Thursdays classes would be from seven until ten at Marie’s place and on Sundays from noon to six at Abigail’s house. Abigail then gave them the grand tour of the place. Jasmine could not believe how many valuable things were lying out in the open, but then again Abigail probably had spells in place to stop any would be thieves. Marie loved the souvenirs that Abigail gave her from the Chicago World’s Fair. After saying their goodbyes, they got on the road back to Marie’s place.

“I’m sorry Sis that I blurted out about Liam.” Marie said as an apology from the backseat.

“That’s okay. Abigail is right about not keeping secrets from her. I was going to tell her tonight but I was just looking for the best time.” Cassie said with a gentle smile. She then turned to Jasmine. “I knew you were rich Sis, I didn’t realize you could buy your own small country.”

“Sorry now that you turned down my trust fund?” Jasmine teased.

“No but if you have that much, why did you need to move in with Samantha after Dad kicked you out?”

“For the same reason I can’t just hand it over to my Mother directly, the trust is under Daddy’s control. Anything I do needs his approval until I turned twenty five and even after, the most I can withdraw out of it without his permission is one million a year. I don’t know if that would satisfy her. Steve was always more responsible, so Uncle Donald is giving him full control of his next year.”

“Sis, if you’re this rich, how did you and Samantha meet?” Marie asked.

“Her Mother was Dad’s secretary. Her Father had gotten injured where he worked and her Mother had to start working again to cover the medical bills. She would bring Sammie with her when she had to work on the weekends at my house. Sammie, unlike my other friends, never saw my house as a playground with cool things and me as secondary. She only saw it as the place I lived and where we could play and hang out together. I asked Daddy if I could transfer to her school, which my Mother refused. So he instead paid to have Sammie go to my school. Even after her Dad got better and her Mom stopped working for our Dad, Daddy still picked up the tab. He always saw her as a good influence on me.”

“She still is. How did you explain to him what happened in college?” Cassie asked.

“I didn’t. As far as he knew, we had a fight and Sammie, to her credit, never told him why or what I did to her. I still can’t believe I threw twelve years of friendship away like that.” Jasmine shamefully confessed.

“If Samantha forgave you, you can forgive yourself.” Marie said which made Jasmine feel better.

Before the conversation could continue, Cassie’s phone rang.

“Hello. ... Slow down Lydia. ... Yes I was being sincere when I said you could call me anytime. ... What?! Describe her to me. ..... Yeah I know who it is. If she’s still unconscious, get her into the car and tie her up. Also gag and blindfold her. .... If you maced her already that’s good too. Don’t worry, we’ll fix Roger too. I need for you to drive all three of you to the address I’m going to give you. Don’t panic or do anything that would get you pulled over by the cops. Call us when you get there.”

“Something wrong Sis?” Marie queried after Cassie gave Lydia directions to Marie’s place.

“Yes but nothing we can’t handle. I hope we get to your place Marie before Lydia does.”

To Be Continued.