The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Part 13

“Okay Sis. Are you going to explain to us what’s going on?” Jasmine demanded as she parked near Marie’s place.

“Lydia needs our help, our magical help.” Cassie answered. “She had a run in with a witch. Marie, go let Liam out.”

“Who is it Sis?” Jasmine asked. “You said you knew who it was.” Before Cassie could answer, Jasmine saw a car moving slowly up the street, like it was searching for an address. Cassie approached it and talked to the driver. The car parked about two houses up in the nearest available slot. Jasmine walked up to see Lydia getting out of the car. Cassie was trying to calm her. Liam and Marie joined Jasmine as they approached the car.

Cassie turned to her family. “Marie, go help Lydia into your place. Jasmine, go help Roger. Liam, help me with Lilith Ann.”

“Lilith Ann?!” Jasmine exclaimed. She looked into the car to see a handsome man in the front seat with the now familiar “lights out” look on his face. In the back was a struggling woman with a pair of pantyhose tied around her wrists and Roger’s belt tied around her ankles. Her head was stuffed into one leg of another pair of pantyhose with the other leg wrapped tightly around her eyes and mouth.

“Good job of securing her Lydia.” Cassie confessed, impressed.

“Thanks.” Lydia answered as she allowed herself to be guided away by Marie.

Cassie leaned in and whispered a sleep spell. Soon Lilith Ann’s struggles slowed down and ceased altogether. Cassie cast another spell and Lilith Ann disappeared from view.

“Squirt, reach in and feel around until you find her. Then carry her into Marie’s.”

“Only if you stop calling me Squirt.” Liam demanded.

“No guarantees, but I’ll try Liam.” Cassie grinned. Liam found Lilith Ann. It took some effort, but he was able to carry the invisible and unconscious woman into Marie’s place. Cassie and Jasmine followed, guiding the entranced Roger. Liam dumped Lilith Ann into the chair next to the couch. He kept a hand on her shoulder to keep her mostly upright. Jasmine led Roger to sit next to Lydia on the couch. Marie went into the kitchen area to grab the three folding chairs around her kitchen table and offered them to her Sisters and Brother. Liam refused and allowed Marie to sit instead.

“Lydia, what happened?” Cassie gently asked as she made Lilith Ann visible again. Lydia took a deep breath before beginning.

“Roger and I were on our first date. It was nice and the evening was going great. Before we left the restaurant, I went into the bathroom to freshen up and to get ready for later. When I started tonight I really didn’t plan on going to bed with Roger but he really got to me.” Lydia recounted with a shy smile.

“Go on.” Cassie grinned as she untied the sleeping woman.

“As I was fixing my makeup in the bathroom, this thing came in.” Lydia nodded towards Lilith Ann. “She looked me over like a hungry fox. I quickly left the bathroom and left the restaurant with Roger. As Roger was opening the door to let me in his car, I felt something try to push into my mind. Then I heard her approaching and talking about the fun threesome she was going to have with us. She ordered Roger and me to follow her. A few days ago, Roger gave me a can of mace for protection. I pulled it out and sprayed her.

Luckily no one else was in the area and I knocked her out.” Her audience looked surprised. “I do kickboxing as part of my workouts. I have never actually punched a person before. Anyway, I asked Roger to help me but he just stood there not answering or even acknowledging me. That’s when I remembered Jasmine mentioning there were others out there like you. So I called you.”

“Smart move. Nice gag.” Cassie said as she pulled the pantyhose off Lilith Ann’s head and found a panty liner secured over Lilith Ann’s mouth.

Jasmine, Marie and Liam got their first good look at the brunette beauty. She appeared to be about twenty five but the Sisters knew that meant nothing about her real age. She was dressed sexy, just short of slutty. She looked almost angelic in sleep, belying her true personality.

Lydia smiled. “Thanks. I always carry an extra one in case of an emergency. I think she qualifies and I don’t want it back.” She shook her head in disgust. Then she asked, “Why wasn’t I affected by her but Roger was?”

“Because during our encounter at the country club, I sort of left a protection in place in you.” Cassie answered as she peeled the liner of Lilith Ann’s mouth.

“Protection?”

“Whenever I cast a compliance spell on a person I leave a back door. Any commands given while a compliance spell is in effect become permanent once the spell ends. The usual spell length is three to four hours, but I leave them active for a week or two. It takes a lot more energy to do it that way. That is why I run short of magic sometimes. I leave it active for that long because it gives me time to amend what I did if I realize that I have acted too harshly.

Yours was set up for two weeks. However, during that time, no other witch can entrance you unless they know about my active spell and cast a special set of counter spells. Even then, the witch would have to be more powerful than me. There are currently only seven witches in the world stronger than me. In about twenty years, there will be maybe just two or three. That’s why I have to be careful.”

“If that’s true, why didn’t you just order me to give you the outfits for Marie? Why did you give me a choice at all or ask me to be your friend?” Lydia asked confused.

“Because you were singing.” Cassie acknowledged.

“What?!” was Lydia’s dumbfounded reply.

“If you were miserable and still resentful about what had happened, you would not have been singing when you came home. Giving the clothes to Marie was still going to be your choice. When I heard you singing, I extended the offer of friendship again. I can demonstrate that you still have to obey my orders.” Cassie said as a wicked grin played across her face,

“You wouldn’t!” Lydia pleaded, scared.

“Lydia, I order you to have mutual orgasms with Roger every time you have consensual sex with him. Further they will be multiple orgasms. Now if I don’t alter that order in the next eight days, it’s permanent. Do you want me to alter it?” Cassie asked playfully.

“May I give you my answer in seven days?” Lydia answered shyly while blushing. It caused Cassie and Jasmine to laugh. Marie blushed and Liam wondered what the big deal was.

“So you can break what Roger’s under?”

“I can, but I’m going to give Lilith Ann a chance to do so first.”

“Why?”

“Because of my honor code. However, since this is the second time she has gone after someone I care about —” Hearing that made Lydia feel special. “— her penance is going to be a two step process.”

“Sis, do you need our Brother to leave while you cast the compliance spell?” Jasmine asked.

“No. Lilith Ann would enjoy the way I have to cast the spell too much. Instead, I’m going to make her do it to herself.”

“How?” Lydia, Jasmine and Marie asked in unison.

Before Cassie could answer Liam piped up, “Her oath. Sis, you’re going to make her obey you with her oath.”

“Correct Sq—, Liam. Marie, I need to borrow your necklace again. Lydia, please put Roger in the bathroom temporarily.” Lydia led the overly docile Roger out of the room.

Cassie approached the sleeping woman. She removed the effects of the mace Lydia used. “Liam and Jasmine grab her arms and hold on until I say so. Marie after I wake her up, drop the necklace on.”

“Why not put on the necklace now?”

“For the same reason Abigail makes you leave it off when you put on your magic based scar healing salve. I am not sure if I can cast the wake up spell on her while she is wearing the necklace. The necklace is made with Barry’s blood so I suspect it also makes the wearer immune to magic being cast on them, like Barry.”

When they all were in position, Cassie woke Lilith Ann up and Marie dropped the necklace around her head.

Lilith Ann awoke with a start. She found herself looking at the person who had made her bald last year and also made her give up some of her favorite sex toys. She struggled but couldn’t break loose. Her face twisted in ugly rage. She instinctively launched a spell at Cassie, loudly. Jasmine and Cassie laughed. Marie grew shocked and Liam asked, “Sis, did she just order you to grow vaginal warts?”

“Yes she did.” Jasmine confirmed still laughing.

“I am glad I practiced with that sound proofing spell Thursday. Otherwise my landlord would be down here now.” Marie said, embarrassed.

“What are you talking about? How did you understand what she said? I couldn’t.” Lydia asked confused.

Now Lilith Ann started to really panic. She was surrounded by witches and a non-witch who was somehow immune to her. She also no longer had her powers.

“Are you ready to hear my terms to get your powers back?” Cassie asked mirthfully.

“Screw you bitch!” Lilith Ann spat.

“One last chance before I get angry. You won’t like me when I’m angry.” Cassie warned with a smile that lacked any warmth or humor. It scared everyone in the room. Lilith Ann ceased struggling and sat there in defeat.

“What do I have to do?” Lilith Ann inquired in surrender.

“First you will give me your oath that you will not hurt anyone in this room. You will not leave this room until I say you can. You will answer all questions truthfully while in this room. And finally you will not remove or have anyone else remove the necklace you are currently wearing until I give permission.”

“I give you my oath to the terms you just laid out.” Lilith Ann said. Cassie then motioned for Liam and Jasmine to let her go.

“How many sex toys do you currently have?”

“Three. two women and one man.”

“You know you’re going to have to release them.”

“Agreed.”

“You will also release Roger but not yet.”

“Who is Roger?”

“The young man that was with Lydia here.”

“Agreed.”

“Okay Lydia, what should I do to her?” Cassie asked.

“What?!” Lilith Ann and Lydia cried out together, but for different reasons.

“You are the one she tried to wrong. So give me an idea about how to punish her.”

Lydia thought for a few moments and then said, “Have her penance mirror mine.”

“Okay. Lilith Ann do you have a job?”

“No.”

“How do you support yourself?”

“I use my powers to win at the casinos. I never win more than five hundred a day in any one casino at craps or roulette. I purposely lose occasionally to not attract attention, but between the five casinos I visit, I make at least a thousand per week plus all my meals comped.”

“Lydia, go get Roger.” Cassie requested. Then she turned to Jasmine. “You know, if I had used a compliance spell on Celeste then none of us would be here.”

“How so?”

“If I had used a simple compliance spell instead of what I did use on her then I could have given her a quick order to allow her to wear clothes. We would have been long gone from the coffee shop before you had a chance to run into me. One of my mood swings got the better of me though. I went another route with her penance for what she did to Barry. Then if we don’t meet then you wouldn’t ask for help with Jewel and I would have never meet Lydia. Then Lydia doesn’t meet Roger and Lilith Ann trolls someone else.”

“How touching.” Lilith Ann snarkily commented. “I’ll get you a card on the anniversary of this special moment.”

Lydia returned with Roger in tow.

“Share control of Roger with both Lydia and me.” Cassie ordered.

Lilith Ann sighed. “Roger, listen to and obey both Lydia and Cassie.”

“Now Lilith, I want you to give me your oath that you will obey the penance I am about to hand down. I will start it with the word ‘start’ and end it with the word ‘end’. You will obey all the commands issued in between those two words and will not try to stop me from telling you the whole penance.”

“You want me to agree to something before I know what it is?” Lilith Ann asked, incredulous.

“I can make it a lot worse if you want me to. And I give you my oath; you can have your magic back.”

After glaring for a few moments, Lilith Ann hung her head down and slowly said, “I give you my oath that I will obey the penance you order me to obey. All instructions between the words ‘start’ and ‘end’ will be obeyed and I will not try to stop you from telling me the whole penance.” She then looked up at Cassie with seething rage.

“Start. Lilith Ann you are ordered, starting Monday, to work for the next thirty days, four hours a day, at a charity chosen by Lydia. You will do this cheerfully and you will not use your magic on anyone there or during the hours you’re there. You will never take any revenge against Roger, Lydia or her family. You will not discuss your penance with anyone except the people in this room or whom I say you can. In the next week you will release all your current sex toys and will not acquire any new toys during the next thirty days. If you are rude or insulting more than three times in one day, it adds another day to your penance.

If, after thirty days, Lydia is not pleased with your work she will tell you. You will then, in May on the 15th, meet me at Fitzgerald’s. I will tell when and where you will be the entertainment at my Cousin’s bachelor party. During that party you will act cheerful and will not use magic on any of the party guests before, during or immediately after the party. The more the party guests enjoy your show, the more you will sexually enjoy it. End.”

“You know you’re a bitch.” Lilith Ann sneered but was surprised at the punishment.

“Two more times today and it’s another day added.” Cassie warned.

“When do I get my magic back?” Lilith Ann demanded.

“As soon as I drop you off. Squirt can I borrow your car?”

“Stop calling me Squirt!”

“She’s sorry.” Marie said sweetly. “Liam can she please borrow your car. She’ll return it tomorrow. Miss Boyd wants to meet you here tomorrow and I want you to spend the night anyway.”

“Okay. Let me grab some things from out of it first.” Liam requested as he headed out.

“How long before we leave?” Lilith Ann barked.

“Heel girl! First we have to prepare Roger.” Cassie informed her.

“Prepare?” Lydia asked confused.

“Were you going to suggest that you two go back to his place?”

“Yes.” Lydia said blushing.

“Roger, if Lydia suggested that you two go back to your place, would you take her?”

“Yes. I really like her.” Roger droned.

“Were you going to ask her yourself?”

“No. I’ll never thrust myself on anyone. I respect Lydia and will abide by her decision on how fast or slow we go in this relationship.”

“Someone shoot me before I have to listen to anymore of this drivel.” Lilith Ann sniped. Lydia glared daggers at her and Lilith Ann surprisingly shut up.

Roger was instructed to obey all questions and instructions issued by Lydia until he got to his place when he would wake up thinking that they had gone to a bar Lydia suggested and she had asked to go home with him.

“Here is the address to report to on Monday.” Lydia ordered Lilith Ann as she handed her one of Roger’s business cards. “We can always use another person to stuff envelopes. You can tell them it was court ordered community service.”

Lilith Ann took the card dumbfounded. They could do whatever they wanted to her during those four hours each day and she had to do it cheerfully. She wondered, “Why is the punishment so light?”

“Okay Sis, the car is all yours.” Liam said as he tossed Cassie the keys. He was holding a sleeping bag under one arm and a backpack over his shoulder. He put the sleeping bag down and removed his backpack. He pulled a stuffed animal out of it.

“Mr. Tawny!” Marie squealed in shocked delight as she grabbed it. She hugged Liam.

“Mom either threw out or gave away all of your stuff. I hid and saved him since I knew how much he meant to you.”

“Thank you.” Marie cried with tears of joy. Everyone was touched, including Lilith Ann. She would rather have her tongue ripped out than admit it, however.

“Okay Lilith Ann, time to go. Unless you want to pay for a taxi to bring you home.” Cassie said.

“Just get me out of here before I overdose on this treacle!” Lilith Ann demanded as she stood up.

“Lydia, drive safely. Be careful with what you say to Roger until he wakes up. Call me when you’ve decided if you still want the orgasm command left in place.” Cassie said with a mischievous grin. She then left with Lilith Ann.

Lydia left shortly after with Roger. Jasmine applied the magic salve to Marie’s back and then left.

“Are all your weekends like this?” Liam asked his Sister.

“Not all. Some are even exciting.” Marie teased as she sat on the couch and they began to catch up on each other’s lives.

“Let me know when we are close to where you want to be let out. Or would you prefer I pushed you out of the moving vehicle when I grow bored with your company.” Cassie requested.

“Bite me bitch.”

“One more.” Cassie warned.

A few moments later Lilith Ann grudgingly said, “Thank you for driving me back.”

“No problem.”

“Why so light of a punishment this time?”

“Ask Lydia on Monday. It was her call.”

“You know this changes nothing. I still hate you and I will destroy you when I get the chance.” Lilith Ann promised menacingly.

“I don’t hate you. You’re welcome to try but you’re out of your league with me.”

“I’ve been doing magic twice as long as you’ve been alive. With my knowledge and experience, I can easily best you. The only reason why you have won so far is that you keep getting the drop on me.” Lilith Ann bragged.

“Maybe when I was nineteen that would have been true, but not now.”

“Bull!! A young, inexperienced Gold is no match for a Red of my caliber.”

“That’s true. But I’m not Gold.” Cassie corrected her.

“You lie! Since I couldn’t cancel your baldness spell, you must be a level above me.”

“Or two.”

“T-that would mean...” Lilith Ann said in disbelief.

“Yes. And if you want proof, I give you my oath that if I’m not White level, you’re released from your oaths to me. Try to take the necklace off.”

Lilith Ann tried for a few moments. When she couldn’t, she sat there in awe.

“Fuck me.” Lilith Ann blurted.

“No thanks. I have a girlfriend and you are not my type.” Cassie informed her with a grin.

“Why does no one else know this?”

“Those who need to know already do.”

“So why let me know?” Lilith Ann asked suspiciously.

“So you realize how fruitless it would be. Any spell you could cast on me I could cancel later. The next closest witch currently that could cast one on me that I can’t cancel is in Bogota Columbia and she’s a bigger bitch than you. Have fun trying to convince her to attack me. Take your spanking and leave it at that. Notice I didn’t forbid you from ever creating more sex toys.”

“Why didn’t you?”

“Because it’s not my job to be your conscience. Think of us like a superhero and a super villain. Heroes don’t kill villains and they hope that this is the last time they meet as enemies. But the heroes don’t force their morality down the villains’ throats either. You are still free to do what you want after the month is up.”

“So I do my time like a good little girl and we are finished.”

“That’s correct. Unless you really want to be the entertainment at my Cousin’s bachelor party.”

“I’ll get back to you on that one.” Lilith Ann answered with a cryptic smile.

Lydia was approaching the address Roger had given her. During the ride she had questioned Roger further. After learning more about him, she began to instruct him about how to please her. She had to be careful with her instructions, otherwise it would not be consensual sex and she would lose her multiple orgasms. She pulled into his apartment’s parking lot. They walked to his apartment door and as he opened the door, he “woke” up.

“You don’t have, if you don’t want to.” Roger feebly protested as they walked in.

“Well, you defended my honor in that bar after I suggested the place, so it’s the least I could do. I didn’t know you knew jujitsu.” Lydia had actually learned this while questioning him.

“My Dad had me take it. It teaches you to have self discipline and how to defend yourself but it’s more defensive than offensive.”

“I’m certainly glad and to be honest, it kind of turned me on.” Lydia said as she brushed the inside of his arm and rested her head on his chest.

Roger’s heart started racing. Ever since his impression that Lydia was a stuck up snob was shattered, he had hoped that they would really connect. Dinner went great. He couldn’t remember much about the encounter in the bar but chalked it up to adrenaline. Lydia had him “remember” that he had to protect Lydia from two drunken idiots that tried to pick her up when he went to the bathroom. The bar kicked all of them out and they were told never to come back again. Lydia then suggested they go back to his place for a night cap before taking her home.

“I have a nice Chablis or Burgundy.” Roger offered as he moved away from her a little to go towards the kitchen.

“Actually I was thinking of something a little sweeter and more full bodied.” Lydia said with a sultry, playful smile.

“What?” Roger asked puzzled.

“YOU!” Lydia launched herself at him with a smoldering French kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck. When she felt him pull her off the ground and hug her, Lydia wrapped her legs around his waist. This was one thrill ride that she planned to enjoy to the fullest.

Thankfully, the bedroom door was open. Roger was able to walk the sexually merged couple into the bedroom without having to break the clinch. When she felt the bed under her rear, Lydia released Roger. She first teasingly removed her shoes. After taking his shirt off, Roger turned on his MP3 player for mood music. When he turned back, Lydia was kneeling on the bed pulling her dress up over her head. Her hair cascaded back down in a way that somehow made her even more beautiful in Roger’s eyes. She smiled as he took off his pants and underwear.

Lydia took off her bra and then lay back to let Roger remove her panties. Slowly he peeled the garment off her, leaving a trail of kisses behind. He began to make sure Lydia was well lubed to accept his pleasure vehicle. His tongue darted in and out of Lydia’s love tunnel before Roger lay on his back with his manhood ready to accept his erotic rider.

Lydia positioned herself over Roger’s thrill ride and began to slide her womanhood down to take him fully. Roger enjoyed Lydia’s tightness as she began the bumpy carnal roller coaster ride. Higher and higher her pleasure grew as she rode Roger. Roger’s hands were roaming first on Lydia’s rear and then her chest. Lydia would occasionally lean forward to kiss Roger. Just when she thought she was at the peak of her pleasure threshold, like a roller coaster rider approaching the big drop, Roger released into Lydia and she rumbled to her first orgasm.

Just as the first orgasm was finishing, Lydia’s second one hit her like she was entering the loop de loop after the drop. Barely having time to catch her breath from the first two, the double corkscrew thrill of her third orgasm caused her eyes roll into the back of her head and she passed out happy. Lydia awoke afterwards to see Roger staring into her eyes with a smile.

“I owe you and your Mother a huge apology.” Roger informed her.

“For what?” Lydia asked playfully after she kissed Roger on the tip of his nose.

“Your Mother tried to fix me up with you months ago. I had heard you were a stuck up snob and politely declined. That’s why she chose to send you to help in my office. She still believed we were perfect for each other.

I should have realized that you were your Mother’s Daughter. Anyone who would volunteer and work to help someone keep their job or help out at a charity instead of just donating money couldn’t be stuck up.”

“And how do you plan on making it up to me?” Lydia asked.

“How to make it up to thee? Let me count the ways. One —” Roger said as kissed Lydia’s left breast, “two —” as he kissed her right breast, “three —” as he began punching her “O” ride ticket again.

“And here come four, five and six.” Lydia thought giddily as she glazed over and began enjoying the rest of her life with Roger.

“If this keeps up Jas, I won’t let you go play with Cassie alone anymore.” Samantha warned Jasmine, with a grin, as they untangled from the position on page fifty three. Jasmine was surprised that she got into it with no cramps or pain.

“What do you mean Sammie?” Jasmine asked as she stretched.

“Tuesday, you come home with two new Sisters. Now it’s a Brother. I hate to think what’s next.”

“True. It’s going to make Thanksgiving interesting this year.”

“So how did magic training go?” Samantha queried.

“It didn’t. Miss Boyd kind of shut it down when she found out about Liam and the trouble my Mom is causing. She’s stopping by later to meet my Dad after she meets Liam and checks his potential.”

“So you didn’t learn any new spells yet?” Samantha wondered dejected.

“Patience. Cassie said she’ll give me some more arousal spell candy bars so I can meet my promise to you.” Then to cheer Sammie up, Jasmine offered, “Want to go to Fitzgerald’s with me? I’m going to surprise Liam with his first spell book. Maybe Paddy has something that can spice our dull sex life up.” She teased. To which Samantha smacked her with a pillow.

“Dull am I? Strap your necklace on cause I’m going to make it so you can’t walk for a week!”

“Threat, promise or guarantee?” Jasmine asked with a grin.

“All the above!” Samantha confirmed as dove at her lover.

To be continued.