The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Part 14

“Ready for breakfast?” Roger asked as Lydia walked out of the bedroom. She was only wearing a red Chicago Blackhawks jersey and her panties. She smiled and sat down at the kitchen table.

“I’m starving. What’s on tap?”

“Egg white omelets covered with peach salsa, coffee and wheat bread toast. How do you like your coffee?”

“Usually in bed.” was Lydia’s playful answer.

“I need some more fluids and rest before we go back there. I don’t want to disappoint you.” Roger said as he placed Lydia’s plate in front of her and went to the coffee maker.

“You will never disappoint me.” Lydia said. She needed to call Cassie later to ask her to amend the spell. Mutual and multiple orgasms were great, but when she had one while giving Roger a wake me up hummer as a reward for last night, she realized she needed to have it not happen so often. She almost bit down in surprise. “Every fourth day should be enough.” She thought. “Well maybe every third day.”

“A penny for your thoughts.” Roger said.

“My Mother really tried to set us up?”

“Yes. She is concerned that you have never gone on more than a few dates with anyone. She also feels sad that you don’t have many friends and that you seem to spend all your free time at the country club.”

Lydia was ashamed to tell Roger the real reason why. She had been a mean, spiteful bitch that no one wanted to be near unless it was necessary or they were trapped. At the country club she was absolute ruler because of her Father’s position. She loved lording it over every one there. Anywhere else, people would ignore her or insult her because of her attitude. As for dating, most guys she dated seemed more interested in her fortune than her. She bitterly remembered the comment one crass bastard told his buddy over the phone the next morning when he thought she was still in the bathroom. “Yeah, she’s a ten. She gets one for her personality, one for her bedroom skills and eight for her money!”

But that was the old Lydia, the Lydia of a week ago. The new Lydia did have friends. They had helped her last night. She was never going back to her old ways again.

“Well I do have friends. Their names are Cassie, Jasmine, Marie ...” and for some odd reason, as an afterthought, she added “and Lilith Ann. You’ll get to meet Lilith Ann tomorrow. She saw a guy hitting his dog and attacked him. The judge gave her a hundred hours of community service, so I said she could work it off with me. As for the reason I don’t have many repeat dates, maybe I couldn’t find the right guy, until now.”

“So we are going to have a second date?” Roger asked, grateful.

“Second, third or however many you want.”

“That’s up to you.”

“No, it’s up to us.” Lydia answered with a grin as she put her hand on top of his and squeezed.

“How long before I need to get you home?” Roger asked changing the subject.

“I’m having dinner with my Parents at six. Want to come?”

“I don’t know if I have earned the right yet.” Roger protested.

“Yeah, you’re right.” Lydia sighed. “Last night was great and all, but I probably would need more convincing.” She finished with a wink.

Picking up the sexual gauntlet, Roger went over and pulled Lydia’s chair out. He picked up Lydia and gently cradled her. With a tender smile, he started to carry her back into the bedroom.

“What about our hot breakfast or your need for fluids?” Lydia mock protested as she was placed on the bed. She began removing the jersey.

“So we have a cold brunch instead. And I think you have something that can quench my need for fluids very nicely.” Roger answered as he removed her panties and his clothes. He then began to drive Lydia wild again; first with his tongue and then with his manhood.

The last coherent thoughts Lydia had for the next few hours were about telling Cassie that maybe every other day would suffice for the multiple orgasms. Then, as the latest multiple orgasm hit her, she thought, “Oh what the Hell! I can learn to live with this everyday!”

“How long before Miss Boyd or Cassie shows up Sis?” Liam asked as he rolled up his sleeping bag.

“Cassie is going to work with me at the restaurant today and I start at ten. So we have some time. Miss Boyd will stop by before two.” Marie answered as she put out a bowl of corn flakes for him and glasses for both of them.

“That will work. I have a test tomorrow and I still need to help Rachel study for it.”

“How serious is it between you two?” Marie queried as she poured some orange juice for them.

“I don’t know yet. I’ve been tutoring her since the beginning of the semester and we’ve only been dating a few weeks.”

“True but she let you get to second base. Does she have a reputation?”

“Not that I know of.” Liam answered. “How serious is it with Frank?”

“We still haven’t had our first official date. He’s taking me miniature golfing tonight.”

“I’m happy for you Sis.”

After a minute, Marie said seriously, “So ask the question already.”

“What question is that?” Liam asked after he drank some of his orange juice.

“The question you have been avoiding since yesterday. Do I still hate your Parents.”

“I think you just answered it by referring to them as ‘your Parents’ and not ‘Mom and Dad’ or ‘our Parents’.”

“It’s more complicated than that. Due to Jasmine’s feelings for her Father, Cassie and I feel and believe he’s our Father too. Jasmine and I feel and believe Cassie’s Father was our Dad also.”

“You said was. Do you know how he died?”

“Leukemia. However, because of the actions of Cassie’s and Jasmine’s Mothers to them, I don’t feel a bond towards their Mothers. Cassie and Jasmine don’t feel a bond towards our Parents either. When you hang around us more, you’ll understand and possibly feel the same way.

But getting back to the point. I did hate them for years, but not anymore. If they didn’t do what they did, I wouldn’t have my Sisters or my powers. Do you hate me?”

“No. In fact, you may have saved Dad.”

“What do you mean?” Marie asked, curious.

“Because you were dating Chill, you weren’t around much during Dad’s campaign. Early on, it looked like he would win big. He and Mom, but mostly Mom, started brokering deals for vote selling. I know that one of the deals Mom tried to get was the one that sent the guy who beat Dad to jail in a government sting. Besides, who wants to live in a fishbowl?”

“Fishbowl?” Marie asked puzzled.

“Yeah, having to worry about how everything you do or say will impact Dad’s political future. By doing what you did, you gave me back a somewhat normal life.”

“So why do they still hate me?”

“They feel you cost them millions. They still foolishly believe that they would have been smarter than the other guy and not got caught selling votes. Mom saw this as a stepping stone and thought that Dad could have been Governor or something. Considering how Illinois has had two recent Governors and a lot of Chicagoland politicians going to prison over the years, it just shows how dumb our parents really are.”

“You think they are dumb?”

“They threw you away didn’t they?” Liam answered earnestly.

“Come here you!” Marie smiled as she hugged and kissed her little Brother.

“Eew Sister cooties!” Liam teased.

“Get use to it. I’ve got six years to make up for. And besides, in the big Sister department, you’re now outnumbered three to one.”

“What about Jewel, your blood Sister?”

“Until she’s given her memory back and decides, I don’t know.”

“With you rooting for her, she’ll make the right decision.”

“I hope so. You didn’t see how badly she took Derek’s betrayal.”

There was a knock at the door. Liam answered it and found Cassie standing there.

“Happy birthday Squirt.” Cassie said with a grin as she walked in and tossed him back his keys over her shoulder.

“My birthday was last week and stop calling me Squirt.” Liam demanded as he closed the door.

“Sorry. I always promised myself if I ever had a younger Sibling, I would nickname them Squirt. I tried it out on Marie, but it didn’t feel right. On you, it does.

Anyway here.” Cassie said as she handed Liam a chocolate bar.

“What is this?” Liam asked as he looked at the bar suspiciously.

“A Cassie Canoodler. I was going to make a few for Jasmine but realized the spell would be gone before she could enjoy it. So I made a weaker one for you. About an hour after your girlfriend eats it, she’ll be making out with you like there’s no tomorrow. Actually, she will make out with anyone so be sure you’re the one she is with. Use it before Wednesday or the spell will dissipate. However, your real present is I fixed the knocking in your engine. I’ll teach you the spell if you can handle it.”

“Thanks.” Liam said as he put the bar into his back pack. “When are you going to lift the restriction on me about you know?”

“Being able to tell anyone you are a witch? The restriction is lifted after you talk to Abigail.”

“Abigail?” Liam asked puzzled.

“Miss Boyd.” Marie informed her Brother. “I haven’t yet earned the privilege of calling her by her first name.”

“And it took me over six years to earn that right. Though I don’t think it will take my Sisters that long. You Squirt on the other hand.” Cassie said with a grin.

Liam started to complain and correct her, but decided it was just going to be less energy in the long run to accept the nickname. Besides, if she is as strong of a witch as she said last night, it didn’t make sense to get her mad. Also, getting along with Cassie made Marie happy.

“Before I forget, here Sis and thanks.” Cassie said as she handed Marie back her necklace.

“Thanks. Can you do my back for me tonight? The scars are almost all gone.” Marie asked as she dutifully put her necklace back on.

“Sure no problem. Let me see.”

Liam turned his head away and Marie lifted up her blouse. There were a few faint red marks and a small patch here or there, but nothing that resembled the grenade blast that Marie’s back had looked like days before. Cassie smiled.

“What’s ever left after this last treatment tonight, I’ll remove Tuesday.” Cassie confirmed to her little Sister.

“Thanks Sis.” Marie said as she put her blouse back down. “Liam, please stop by the restaurant after you meet with Miss Boyd and let us know how it went.” She grabbed her coat to leave with Cassie.

“No problem. You sure you want to walk? I could drive you two.” Liam offered.

“No thanks. I like to walk.” Marie answered.

“Speak for yourself Sis. If the Squirt is offering, I’m taking. Shotgun! On second thought, I’m driving. Squirt give me back the keys.” Cassie grinned as she walked out.

“Remind me again why I am letting her call the shots.” Liam groused as he and Marie left.

“Because she’s family.” Marie said with a smile.

Jasmine pulled up in front of Fitzgerald’s and let Samantha out. Then she pulled away to find a place to park. As Samantha walked in, she noticed a new display figure in the window. “I wonder what she tried to steal.” The place was crowded but the light that Jasmine had told her about was glowing yellow, so Samantha knew that, except for Paddy, there were no real witches in the store. Paddy smiled in her direction when he recognized her. Samantha was looking around when she saw the light change to pink. She turned to see Jasmine entering the store.

“Want to wager on what the woman in the window tried to take?” Samantha asked with a grin.

“Maybe next time.” Jasmine answered.

Jasmine and Samantha waited until the store cleared out before approaching Paddy.

“Hello Mr. Fitzgerald—” Jasmine started when Paddy cut her off.

“Mr. Fitzgerald was my Father, God rest his soul. Call me Paddy. Everyone calls me Paddy, except me lovers.”

“And they call you?” Samantha asked.

“Not often enough.” Paddy answered with a sly wink. “Now how can I help you Lassies?”

“I need another spellbook, ink and pen please.”

“Lose or fill your old one already?” Paddy asked surprised.

“Neither. Cassie’s spell also generated a Brother. I’m surprising him because it was his birthday last week. Miss Boyd is testing him later today. Oh, can I also get a few more bottles of her favorite wine?” Jasmine requested.

“Gives me a minute and I’ll be back.” Paddy said and went into the back. He returned shortly with the requested items.

“If you keep all the true magical items in the back, what’s all this stuff?” Samantha queried as she swept her arm around the store.

“That’s for show. For the people who think they’re witches or into the occult. It’s harmless. With the amount of witches in the area, I couldn’t afford to sell to them exclusively and still stay in business. So about ninety years ago, I started selling this bric-a-brac. Now with the internet and online shopping, I can sell to witches all over the planet. I don’t have to sell this stuff anymore, but I still like meeting people. As far as anyone is concerned, this shop has been my family for that long and I’m the Great Grandson of the original owner.

And this stuff is not illegal, unlike some things I’ve sold in the past.”

“Let me guess. You made booze for Al Capone back during prohibition.” Samantha quipped.

“Actually it was for Bugs Moran.” Paddy corrected her. He continued when he saw their shocked expressions. “What? Everyone was doing it. And I stopped after the Saint Valentine’s Day Massacre. Plus my booze was safe. I removed the harmful ingredients the government put into the alcohol to prevent its use that way. It was a stupid law. The way it was written, they would have thrown our Savior into prison if he turned water into wine on American soil.”

“You’re not a Wiccan?” Jasmine asked, surprised.

“No Lassie. I’m Catholic. Witches are like everyone else, more or less. Majority of us are Wiccan. However some are Catholic, Protestant, Jewish, Buddhist or Muslin. Even a few are Atheists. Agnostics are the only type of person, for some reason, that I have yet to find as witches.”

“Agnostics?” Samantha asked confused.

“Aye. They don’t believe or disbelieve in the existence of a Higher Being. You have to have strong faith in something or be spiritual to do magic.”

“Need anything else?” Paddy asked.

“Not today.” Jasmine said.

As Paddy was ringing up Jasmine’s order, Samantha asked. “Your new display figure, what did she try to steal?”

“She tried to steal a couple of crystal balls. Her choice was one week in the window for each ball or I turn her over to the police. When I release her, she will not be able to tell anyone about me or the store. It would be a shame for a Lass as pretty as her to go to jail for something that stupid.” Paddy said with a smile as he bagged up Jasmine’s items.

“Just out of curiosity, could I buy anything magical without Jasmine or her family with me?” Samantha inquired.

“Not as a rule. Why?”

“I was curious, if I wanted to buy something for Jasmine as a present, could I?”

“The only one currently I make an exception for is Cassie’s Cousin Barry. Anything he bought wouldn’t work on him and he couldn’t inadvertently use it either Also, I’ve known the Lad for seven years. Maybe after we get to know each other, I might add you as well.” Paddy said and then held a finger up to his mouth as some customers came in.

“Until next time Paddy.” Jasmine said with a smile.

“May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand.” Paddy answered back.

“I take it you’re Miss Boyd.” Liam said as a way of greeting to the woman who knocked on the door.

“Not grammatically correct, but yes.” Abigail answered as she walked in.

“May I ask you something honestly?”

“You may.”

“You’re forced to teach me, but you don’t want to, correct?”

“Nothing against you, but I prefer to instruct only women.” Abigail acknowledged.

“So teach me one thing. Then your oath is fulfilled.”

“What?!” Abigail exclaimed, surprised.

“I said teach me one thing. I do not want you to do anything you don’t want to. Your oath didn’t say how much you had teach me, correct?”

Abigail smiled. “Correct. However, I see now that I have done you a disservice. I automatically lumped you in with past students. I should have met you first. I apologize and ask if I may still be your instructor.”

“No apology is necessary. But can I delay training until I’m out of high school? I cannot make the training sessions you have scheduled for my Sisters and I also would like to devote my total attention to the lessons without distractions.” Liam requested.

“Can you make at least the first few?”

“I can try. The problem is that my weekday curfew is ten thirty and it will take me an hour to get home. Also I work on the weekends.”

“That should work. I’ll start it earlier for you and you can leave when you need to. Magic is now a part of you. Welcome and embrace it. I want to at least teach you how to speak magic. Then I can email you simple spells to practice with. I can later teach you in earnest when you so desire.

But first let me see what your potential is.” Abigail said as she brought out her testing bowl. The golden flame it produced in her hands seemed beautiful to Liam. Abigail put it down on Marie’s kitchen table and the flame disappeared.

“We need to wait about five to ten minutes before you handle it for an accurate reading. Are there any questions you would liked answered while we wait?”

“Are you really as old as Marie tells me you are Miss Boyd? I mean no disrespect, but you don’t feel old to me.”

“A wee piece of advice Liam. Never asked a lady tree things. One; her true age. Two; her true weight. And finally her true hair color. Though for the record, yes I am a hundred and forty tree.” Abigail answered with her disarming smile.

“The spells that helps keep witches young also keeps us thinking and acting like the age we currently physically are, more or less.”

“How are magic powers supposed to come in normally?”

“Think of it like the TV show about Clark Kent on his journey to become Superman. He didn’t acquire all his powers at once. They came in one by one. Usually the ability to understand spoken magic comes first. Although the person would not realize it right away since it would not sound any different than normal speech to them. Next comes the ability to speak it. Normally that takes about four to six months to develop correctly, but since the time I taught your Sister Cassie, I can now teach you and your Sisters how in about a month. Then the ability to channel the forces properly normally takes about eight months. It starts slowly and gradually builds. However, you and your Sisters got it fully at once.”

“Like giving a race car to a four year old?” Liam asked.

“Not the analogy I would have chosen, but accurate.” Abigail agreed with a smile. “Also during this time, the new witch will recognize someone who also has powers and will seek them out to find the answers about what’s happening to them. Any other questions?”

“Not at the moment Miss Boyd.”

“Do not hesitate to ask me or your Sister Cassie anything when it comes to magic. Please pick up the bowl for me and don’t panic about what happens.”

Liam picked up the bowl and after a few seconds a Red flame rose forth. Abigail shook her head in amazement and Liam looked at her confused as he put the bowl down.

“Is that good or bad?” He asked since he didn’t generate the same golden flame Abigail had.

“It’s good. Although not as good as your Sisters. It’s still more powerful than what you should have been.” Abigail answered. “There are five levels of power for witches. The bowl produces a different color flame for each level. Blue is the lowest. Then comes green, red and gold in that order. White is the highest and rarest.”

“I need to sit down.” Liam said, shocked. “I thought I would be weak on the magic scale. And you said it may take about eight months to learn control?”

“Don’t worry.” Abigail informed him with a sympathetic smile. “Due to your new Cousin Barry and his abilities, I made this for you. I hope it’s the right size. It acts the same as the necklaces that Marie and Jasmine wear. Don’t worry, it’s given out of friendship not love.” Abigail handed Liam a claddagh ring. Claddagh rings were traditional Irish rings. They were shaped as two hands holding a heart wearing a crown. They were normally given out of friendship or love. Depending on how you wore it, it let others know if the wearer was in love with anyone. If the tip of the ring’s heart faced the wearer’s heart, it meant they were in love.

Liam took the claddagh ring from Abigail and put it on. It fit snugly enough that he didn’t have to worry about it slipping off but he could take it off easily if he wanted to.

“As long as you wear it, you can’t tap the magical forces around you. Just remove it when you practice.”

“Thank you. So I will see you Tuesday.”

“Yes and please tell no one about your abilities.”

“Don’t worry. Who would believe me? Even a small part of me still doesn’t.” Liam said with a grin as they left Marie’s place.

Cassie and Marie were having a smooth day at work. Before Marie and Cassie started their shift, Cassie entranced Mrs. Nelson and the cook. Marie was concerned and confused about her Sister’s actions. Cassie explained that in case Frank, Steve or Jewel ever came to the restaurant, Mrs. Nelson and the cook would only remember that Cassie was Marie’s Sister. Any other time, they would remember that Jasmine was her Sister as well. “We didn’t think it thru when we visited you on Thursday.” Cassie told her little Sister. Also Cassie asked Mrs. Nelson to change the schedules to have Marie not work on Sundays any more. She rewarded Mrs. Nelson with increased sexual pleasures and libido for the next week and woke them up. Mrs. Nelson’s reaction when her Husband showed up at two to take her home was priceless.

“Well?” Marie asked her Brother when he walked into the restaurant and sat down.

“Same as our hair, Red.”

“Good for you Squirt.” Cassie said with a grin as she finished serving a customer.

“Sis, are you really that strong?” Liam asked.

“What do you mean?”

“The way Miss Boyd explained it to me, if we were characters in a video game, I would have plasma rifle. Marie would have a BFG.”

“And me?”

“A nuclear warhead. For someone who is old as she is, she’s very techno savvy.”

“Yes I am. If I wasn’t then Marie probably wouldn’t have powers and you Squirt definitely would not,”

“So what did she give you until you can control your abilities?” Marie asked.

“This.” Liam showed them his ring and gave Marie back the keys to her place. “She’s meeting me at six thirty at your place on Tuesday since I can’t stay until ten.”

“I’ll make sure I’m home and I’ll get a key made for you. So, want anything to eat before you head home?” Marie asked as she pulled out her order pad.

“Just a burger and fries.”

“Coming up. And make sure you tip well or I’ll drop a bomb on you.” Cassie warned with a playful smile.

“Thank you for coming Miss Boyd.” Jasmine greeted her magic teacher.

“Impressive.” Abigail acknowledged as she looked around Jasmine’s Dad’s mansion. “And while I’m here, you may refer to me as Abigail to not arouse suspicion.”

“My Mom wanted this place more than my Dad did and in a few months it will be hers alone.” Jasmine said as they walked to the study. They found Bruce Kane in front of his computer.

“Daddy. This is Miss Abigail Boyd. The tutor I told you about.”

“Hello Miss Boyd. Thank you for helping my Daughter graduate. To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit?” Bruce asked with a smile as he walked over to meet her.

“N-no trouble and please call me Abigail.” Abigail said, feeling a little flustered. Although she had known what he looked like, it didn’t prepare her for meeting him in the flesh. He had a presence about him that put Abigail off her game. Jasmine noticed this. “Jasmine asked if I could critique her portfolio before her job interview tomorrow.”

“Alright, Abigail it is. I find that until the other person allows you to use their first name, it’s better to show them respect. May I offer you something to drink?”

“Yes please. A glass of cold water.”

“Fine. I’ll meet both of you back in the living room. Please excuse me.” Bruce said as he left.

“Sooo?” Jasmine asked as they moved to the living room.

“What do you mean?” Abigail asked puzzled.

“I saw that. You’re attracted to him.”

“I am almost a hundred years older than he is Jasmine.” Abigail protested while blushing.

“But you are currently twenty eight and he’s forty five. That’s not a big difference. Also, you aren’t denying the attraction.” Jasmine needled.

Abigail started to protest further when they heard Bruce approaching. Jasmine excused herself to get her portfolio, leaving Abigail alone with Jasmine’s Father. They had talked for about twenty minutes when Abigail realized that Jasmine was right. She was attracted to Bruce Kane. He had the same qualities that her deceased Husband Aidan had. At the time that Abigail first spied Aidan, she had recently turned herself back to being twenty and had moved into his village. Although she was technically older than Aidan’s Mother, it didn’t matter. She was smitten. The courtship last two years and they were married for four years before he went off to war and died. He was one of the first casualties of mustard gas. She left Ireland and came to the United States for a fresh start. Since then she had never felt a connection with another man like that until now.

“What are you two talking about?” Jasmine asked as she came into the living room with Samantha. The both wore conspiratorially smiles.

“I was explaining to Abigail how your Great Grandparents came here from Ireland.” Bruce said with a smile. He was enjoying Abigail’s company. Although he could sense something more between them, he did not want to encourage it due to his age and current marital status. He thought he could avoid that line of thinking, but his resolve was starting to slip. He thought wistfully, “If only you were older and I wasn’t still married.”

“So let’s see what you have Jasmine.” Abigail requested. Jasmine set the portfolio on the coffee table and opened it up. Abigail was impressed with the drawings. There were drawings of Marie, Samantha, the skyline view from Samantha’s apartment, Jasmine’s car and her Dad’s mansion.

“I see you’ve improved since college.” Abigail complemented. “These should help you get the job.”

“Thank you Abigail. Are you staying for dinner?” Jasmine asked.

Abigail shot her a look. Jasmine knew she was going to pay for it later.

“No, I need to drive home and it’s a long drive.” Abigail protested.

“Please let me take you out to dinner with Jasmine and Samantha, for your time and trouble to come here.” Bruce offered. Abigail looked at Bruce and hesitated. They both knew it was wrong but neither of them could stop themselves. Hopefully with Jasmine and Samantha around, it would not go too far.

“Thank you.” Abigail smiled as her willpower slipped away.

Jasmine smiled as she got her and Samantha’s coats. As the four of them left the mansion, Abigail turned to Jasmine and whispered. “You’re going to pay for this.”

“It will be worth it.” Jasmine informed her with a smile.

“You know I let you win. I could have made into the clown’s mouth on the seventeenth hole but I was trying to let you catch up.” Frank protested over coffee and pie. Marie had beat him after she got a hole in one on the eighteenth hole and Frank hit the windmill blade. Afterwards he took Marie out to his favorite restaurant.

“We’ll call it a draw Tiger.” Marie said sweetly. “Any ideas where you want to go on our second date?” she asked as she fed him with her fork.

“How about you choose.”

Marie was about to answer when a blonde woman pulled a chair up to the table and sat next to Frank. She started talking like Marie wasn’t there.

“Frank I knew I would find you here. Ditch the little girl before she breaks curfew and come home with me.” She slurred, tipsy, while putting her arms around Frank.

“April, this is Marie my date. And you broke up with me remember?” Frank informed her as he pushed her away. It shocked April.

“But I was wrong. Can’t a girl change her mind?” April pouted.

“What’s the matter? Your date dump you?” Marie asked, getting a little angry. Marie needed to stay calm. Cassie had done her back with the magic salve and Marie had left her necklace off. She had it in her purse in case of emergency, but was trying to avoid it since she had no one to redo her back.

“Stay out of this Little Orphan Annie! This is a conversation between grownups. ”

“Marie’s twenty one and we’re together. I’ll call you a cab.”

“Forget it! You two little virgins deserve each other! That’s right folks, step right this way! Come see the virgins!” April shouted as she pointed at Frank and Marie. Frank was trying to stay calm, but Marie could see the embarrassment growing on his face. He was almost in tears.

“You’re drunk and don’t know what you’re talking about!” Marie shouted in defense of Frank. Marie could feel the energy building in her body but didn’t care. “Say what you want about me. Leave my Tiger out of it!”

“Tiger?! He’s more of a neutered kitten than a Tiger!” April sneered.

The manager came over. “If you can’t keep quiet, I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask all of you to leave.” He spoke to all of them but was looking directly at April.

“I’m out of here! Bye virgin losers!” April shouted and stormed away. Marie had enough. April got seven feet away from the table before her dress and underwear flew off her body and she was left standing there naked. Mothers and a few girlfriends started covering their Sons’ and boyfriends’ eyes. April sobered up quickly and dove under a table. She reached out and grabbed her dress. She looked back at Frank and Marie. “I don’t know how you did that, but I know it was you!” April accused Marie who looked back at her innocently. “You just made a powerful enemy!” April informed her. One of the waitresses covered April with a table cloth and led her to the bathroom to get redressed.

“Not as powerful as the one you’ve made.” Marie thought as Frank paid the bill and left a generous tip. She realized what she had done was wrong and would tell Miss Boyd, but still it felt good.

“Maybe I need a new favorite restaurant. Someplace we both like.” Frank said when they got outside.

“You’re probably right Tiger.” Marie agreed with a grin. “The food and company were good, but the floor show left much to be desired.”

Lilith Ann was bouncing up and down on sex toy A’s manhood like riding a hoppity hop ball, while sex toy B was busy playing with her chest. Sex toy C was hanging in a sex swing over the bed and Lilith Ann was indulging in C’s pleasure tunnel with her tongue. The sex toys had real names but Lilith Ann didn’t care. She always had three and named them A, B and C. Every few months, she would release them and seek replacements. She was getting ready to release her current crop when she went out trolling Saturday. Chicago had plenty of bars and restaurants with a seemingly endless supply of beautiful people to choose from.

She had seen Lydia and Roger when she first walked into the restaurant. Finding no one else that caught her eye, she decided to get a better look at Lydia before making her move. She went into the bathroom and decided she liked what she saw. “It was just my dumb luck I ran into one of Cassandra’s punishments.” She thought bitterly. She realized what had happened when Lydia said to have Lilith Ann’s punishment mirror hers. Now Lilith Ann had to go without sex toys and do charity work for a month. Still it beat being bald again for thirty days.

Lilith Ann shuddered with an orgasm that caused her to give sex toy C an orgasm. “Switch!” She ordered as she got off Sex toy A and lay down. Sex toy C climbed out of the swing, went between Lilith Ann’s legs and began to clean Lilith Ann’s carnal toy box. Sex toy B began to lick C’s juices off Lilith Ann’s face and finished it with French kissing. Sex toy A ‘s new assignment was to play tag with his tongue and Lilith Ann’s nipples. After orgasming again, Lilith Ann said a final sad farewell to her toys. They were instructed to dress and to forget her and where she lived. The toys never lived with her. She would page or call one or all three anytime she felt like it. By having three it meant that at least one would always be available.

After they left, Lilith Ann began plotting her revenge. She couldn’t leave this alone. Attacking Cassandra directly was foolhardy. Lydia and Roger were also off the table. That left the so called “family”. She knew nothing about them. However the comment one made about practicing with a sound proofing spell made Lilith Ann realize that at least her and the young Brother were just starting out. Lydia also seemed to know the Sisters. She would pretend to become friends with Lydia and learn what she could about the others. She needed to stay on Lydia’s good side anyway until the next thirty days passed. Then she would turn on her as well. “Cassandra screwed up when she made me promise to not discuss my punishment with anyone except those in the room. “ Lilith Ann thought. Roger had been led back in before the oath was made and he would be Lilith Ann’s means of destroying Cassandra.

“Tomorrow is the start of my punishment and Cassandra’s downfall. Take that you bitch!” Lilith Ann said as she went to sleep dreaming about how she was going to take Cassandra down.

To Be Continued.