The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Part 15

“Stop that! You’ll miss your train!” Jasmine playfully chastised Samantha as she started kissing Jasmine’s neck. Samantha’s wind up alarm clock was still packed and Jasmine’s clock radio’s volume was turned down so neither of them heard it go off. They had slightly overslept, but Samantha could still make it to her train if she got up now and got ready.

“You’re driving into the city for your job interview. If you drive me to the city instead of just to the train station, it will give me time to finish this Jas.” Samantha tempted as the kisses started to move south on Jasmine’s body.

“Sammie, you still need to pick up your ten ride ticket.” Jasmine weakly protested. Sammie was now kissing Jasmine on her breasts. She was also playing with that special spot behind Jasmine’s knee and it was making it hard for Jasmine to think. “Okay. I can get a coffee and wait until time for my interview.” Jasmine surrendered and lolled back to let Sammie finish. With a smile, Sammie moved back up and began kissing Jasmine deeply on the lips. When they came up for air, Sammie inserted her fingers into her mouth to get them moist. Slowly and teasingly, Sammie snaked her hand between Jasmine’s thighs and began gently massaging Jasmine’s nether lips. Jasmine mirrored Sammie’s actions as her own hand left her mouth and probed Sammie’s womanhood.

“I ummh bet you I can make you nnhh pop first.” Sammie challenged as her hands started working their carnal magic.

“What mmmm are the stakes?” Jasmine panted.

“Ooohh, you drive me in to work for the whole we-eek. If I pah-pop first, I’ll eat all the spell chooocolate bars.”

“Duheal.” Jasmine husked. Onward each woman drove her lover closer to ecstasy. They paused only briefly to relube their fingers and to taste the sweet offerings the other was releasing. Just when Jasmine thought she would lose, if you could call an orgasm with your lover losing, Sammie released a satisfied moan, shuddered and gushed. Jasmine followed a few seconds later. They lay there spent for a few minutes before Sammie propped herself up and asked “Tie?”

“Tell you what, I will drive you in today, Wednesday and Friday if you agree to eat thee of the four arousal spell bars.” Jasmine offered.

“Deal Jas.” Sammie grinned as they got out of bed. They hurriedly got washed up and dressed. After stopping quickly to say goodbye to Jasmine’s Father and to grab Jasmine’s portfolio, the satisfied couple left to begin the work day.

“After school today!” menaced the muscle slab standing in front of Liam’s study table. The librarian aide shushed him and then ran away after seeing his face.

“After school today what Rhino?” Liam quietly asked Alex “Rhino” Frazier. He got the nickname from the way he played football. Head down charging straight forward on every play. He was the biggest jerk in the school but was also one of the star players. It had been over thirty years since the school had had a chance to win the 4A state championship. With the Rhino in the backfield, it appeared to be a lock. That is why the school and town looked the other way over some of the things Alex was doing. Although not proven, everyone knew Alex had beaten up the lifeguard that gave Rachel CPR over the summer because Alex thought he spent too much time doing the mouth to mouth. The school had assigned Liam to be Rachel’s tutor; otherwise Alex would have probably pounded him before now.

If Liam had not wanted to date Rachel since freshman year, he would have never said yes to being her tutor or agreed to be her date to Homecoming. He figured something like this was bound to happen after all the crap stunts Alex had pull before this. Now that Liam had powers, he had to be extra careful. Before, he was afraid that Alex would hurt him. Now he was worried that he would hurt Alex.

“I will kick your ass if you don’t break it off with Rachel.”

“Why?”

“Because no one dumps the Rhino!” Alex slammed his fist down. It caused some of the contents of Liam’s backpack to spill out, including the magical candy bar Cassie had given him. Liam had thought about using it on Rachel last night but decided that he didn’t need the help. Besides he wanted to make sure that she would pass her Chemistry test today. He reached for the candy bar but Alex was quicker.

“Just what I need before Gym class.” Alex said before inhaling it in two bites. “I have last period with Rachel. If you two are still together then,” He snarled, “your head and body won’t be after.” He threw the wrapper in Liam’s face and stormed off.

Moving deeper into the library so no one could hear, Liam called his Sister Cassie. Thankfully she picked up. “Hey Sis. Um, about that candy bar. Will it work on guys? ... No I didn’t eat it. ... And it takes about hour? ... Anyway you can get here in the next hour? ... Well some one’s shower after gym is going to get interesting. .... What do you mean that I’m a chip off the old block? ... This is serious! ... I’ll call you back later after you stop laughing!”

“Hello, I’m looking for either Roger Masterson or Lydia.”

“Roger is here and Lydia will be in around noon. Who may I ask are you?” The receptionist queried.

“My name is Lilith Ann and —” Lilith Ann started when the receptionist cut her off.

“Oh yes, Lydia’s friend. We were told you were starting today. Personally, if I had been the judge and heard you beat a guy up for being cruel to a dog, I would have given you a medal instead of community service. I’ll let Roger know you are here. I’m Amanda by the way. Can I get you anything to drink?” She said with a smile.

“No thank you.” Lilith Ann said, recovering from her initial shock that Lydia told the staff that she was her friend. “What game is Lydia playing?” She thought as Amanda went to get Roger.

“Hello, it’s so nice to meet one of Lydia’s friends.” Roger greeted Lilith Ann with a warm smile. It caused her to inwardly cringe as she thought of all the denied pleasure she could have had with him as her sex toy A.

“Nice to meet you too.” Lilith Ann returned pleasantly. She was going to take it slowly in her revenge against Cassandra. She had a month before the penance was over, unless she screwed up and added extra days or pissed off Lydia. She would bide her time.

“Amanda will show you where you can hang your coat up and where you can sit. The first few days, you’ll be stuffing envelopes and checking them for complete addresses before attaching postage. I know it’s tedious, but it is necessary. After that, we’ll find something else for you. I’ll let Lydia know you’re here when she comes in. So you are now on the clock. Two minutes down ninety nine hours plus to go.”

“Thank you. Actually a hundred and nineteen hours plus.” Lilith Ann said cheerfully. The second Roger said she had started working, her oath kicked in and she knew that she going to be upbeat for the next four hours against her will. Afterwards, she was going to take it out on someone. She allowed Amanda to give her the tour of the office. She quickly began her duties after being shown to a desk. If Cassandra had allowed her to use her powers, she would have been done in five minutes. “Another reason to hate the bitch. Thankfully thinking about it doesn’t count.” Lilith Ann thought. It was going to be a long day.

“Miss Kane, I’m Miss Roberts and I will be conducting your interview. Please follow me.” The smartly dressed, middle aged woman informed Jasmine. After dropping Samantha off at work, Jasmine had waited for over an hour and a half at the cafe around the corner drinking coffee. Next she had waited another twenty minutes inside the office. She followed the woman into a conference room and waited to sit down until Miss Roberts did.

“The ‘Kane’ name gets you the interview. Your talent will determine a job offer.”

“I understand Miss Roberts.”

“Why do you want to work? With your Father’s money, you could spend the rest of your life lying on the beach anywhere in the world without a care.” Miss Roberts taunted.

Jasmine refused to take the bait. “Because having money now doesn’t mean you’ll have money tomorrow. Besides, I sunburn easily.” The answer pleased Miss Roberts. She went to a cabinet and pulled out a sketch pad and pencils.

“Draw me and the wall behind me. You have fifteen minutes. I need to see if you can create under a deadline.” Miss Roberts challenged.

Jasmine began sketching. She glanced up occasionally as she worked. At the fifteen minute mark, she turned her sketch over to Miss Roberts. Jasmine could see that the portrait impressed Miss Roberts. Then Miss Roberts’ face became neutral.

“I looked over your resume and your portfolio. Your skill set is light on the software packages we use.” Jasmine’s face fell on being given the news, until Miss Roberts continued. “However, we are currently branching into commercial and training video production. We need someone to work freelance doing storyboards for production meetings and sales pitches. If you do a good job, after six months we can transition you into a different assignment if you desire. Do you think you can handle that?”

“Would that mean I would work from home or here?” Jasmine inquired.

“You would come in for the assignments and to turn in your work. Otherwise you can choose to work where you want. I understand that, although this is a business, creativity is not confined to nine to five nor is it between the walls of this building. But first, we still have two other candidates to interview. You’ll hear our decision one way or another by Friday. Thank you for coming in.” Miss Roberts shook Jasmine’s hand.

“Thank you for the chance.” Jasmine answered as she rose. Miss Roberts led Jasmine to the front door.

“Do you feel like you aced it?” Liam questioned the pony tailed blonde as he put down his lunch tray next to hers and sat down.

“Yes. Thank you.” Rachel said with a smile after she kissed him. “Now answer a question for me that has been bugging me since last night. Who gave you the ring?”

“I got it at my Sister’s place. But keep quiet about it. If my Parents find out that I went and saw her, they’ll kick me out of the house.” Liam answered.

“You don’t have a Sister.” Rachel said. She was mad that Liam would lie to her and moved her chair away from his. Rachel’s family had moved into town after Marie’s arrest, so she didn’t know about Marie.

“Yes he does.” Liam’s best friend Tommy said as he slid into a seat across from the couple. “Marie was disowned six years ago. So it was her?”

“It was her. Take a look.” Liam said as he brought up a picture of him and Marie from the weekend on his phone. Rachel and Tommy looked at it. Rachel couldn’t deny the family resemblance.

“I’m sorry for doubting you. Alex used to lie to me about where he was all the time and cheat on me with other girls. I guess I have trust issues. Can you forgive me and swear to me that you will never lie to me.” Rachel requested as she moved her chair back near Liam.

Liam started to and then realized that if he did, he would never be able to hide anything from Rachel ever. He was now glad his Sister Cassie did what she did to him to prove that he was a witch and warn him about oaths. He was trying to think of a solution, when luckily Tommy saved him.

“Speaking of Alex. Brickhouse sent him to the Nurse’s office with a broken nose.” Tommy said with a grin.

“What?!”

“Rhino jumped Brickhouse in the shower last period and tried to French kiss him. Brickhouse beat him to a pulp. Now we know what happens when an irresistible force meets an immovable object.” Tommy confirmed. Ben ‘Brickhouse’ Johnson was probably the only kid tougher than Alex in the school, but was also the most easy going. He saved all his aggression for the football field. He played middle linebacker. Years ago, a player said that running into him was like running into a brickhouse and the name stuck. Actually they said it was like running into a brick shithouse, but Brickhouse sounded better. Liam was on friendly terms with Brickhouse, having helped him study for his SAT test.

“Are you serious?”

“No kidding. Alex began acting all strange during gym. Five other guys and I saw what happened in the shower. Brickhouse opened a can of whoop ass on the Rhino. He also told Alex that if he heard of him doing or saying anything nasty to anyone, next time he would break more than just his nose.”

“At least I don’t have to worry about after school.” Liam thought and then asked out loud. “Rachel, are you sure Alex cheated on you with other girls?”

“Now I don’t know. So are you going to wear the ring properly? You have a girlfriend don’t you? Aren’t you proud of that fact?” Rachel asked Liam. Currently, Liam had the tip of the ring’s heart facing out.

“I was waiting for permission from you first. This is the first time you’ve referred to yourself with the “G” word with me.” He answered with a grin. As he took the ring off, a girl sitting three tables away picked her head up like a dog picking up a scent. She looked over in the direction of Liam and stood up. She started to head in Liam’s direction until Liam put the ring back on. She then got a confused look on her face and sat back down bewildered.

“Ready to take a break?” Lilith Ann looked up to see Lydia standing there smiling.

“Let me get my coat.” Lilith Ann confirmed and the two went outside.

“Here. I had someone pull a few strings and got you this to make your time here look more authentic.” Lydia handed to Lilith Ann a form for community service.

“Why did you make my punishment so light and why are you helping me?” Lilith Ann softly inquired.

“Because I couldn’t ask to have you punished any worse than I was.”

“It’s more than just that. This borders on sympathy and pity. I don’t need either.” Lilith Ann said, strained. Since she was on a break and not working, she no longer had to be cheerful as her oath required. She was trying to be cheerful but this was a sore spot for Lilith Ann.

“It’s not. It’s an offer of friendship.” Lydia stated sincerely.

“Friendship?! In case you forgot, I tried to turn you and your boyfriend into sex toys.” Lilith Ann said exasperated. She had lost any pretense of trying to stay on Lydia’s good side. “I don’t need any more friends.”

Lydia realized she hit a raw nerve with Lilith Ann, but pressed on. “Really? How many friends do you have? I don’t mean people you know. I mean people that you could call in the middle of the night and they would help you. I don’t mean people that are under a spell.” When Lilith Ann didn’t and couldn’t answer, Lydia continued. “Until a week ago, I had none and now I have three. I hope that you will be the fourth.”

“I can’t get close to people. My life is measured in centuries. I’m almost old enough to be your Grandmother and I will still be here a long time after you are gone. As to hanging out with other witches, well all witches are bitches. You’ve got enough proof of that with me and Cassandra. I tried to take advantage of you and would have if she had not been punishing you!” Lilith Ann protested.

“Maybe I did consider Cassie a bitch briefly, but I don’t anymore and never will again. And she must consider you a friend. When you told Roger to also obey me and Cassie, she didn’t correct you. She only lets friends and family call her Cassie.”

Lilith Ann now thought back about that slip of the tongue. If Cassandra thought that Lilith Ann was a friend, it was going to make getting her revenge easier. And maybe it wouldn’t hurt to have Lydia as a friend if only for a short while. It would be like having a pet. If it didn’t work out, she could always erase Lydia’s memory.

“Can we start over?” Lilith Ann asked.

“Yes.” Lydia said with a smile. “Are you really old enough to be my Grandmother?”

“I was born in nineteen forty eight. So you tell me.”

“Really?” Lydia asked incredulous.

“Yes really. Peter Pan was not the only one to not grow up. Although in his case, it was because he was a vampire.”

“Peter Pan wasn’t real.”

“Are you sure?” Lilith Ann teased.

“Even if he was, vampires aren’t real.” Lydia stated with uncertainty creeping into her voice..

“And until a week ago, were witches ‘real’ to you?” Lilith Ann asked with a laugh.

“We’ve got to get back inside. You going to a casino tonight?” Lydia asked, still trying to figure out if Lilith Ann was serious.

“Maybe. Then again maybe I’ll go out and see if I can score a bed mate the old fashioned way. You know you owe me for a new pair of pantyhose.” Lilith Ann said cheerfully as they had walked back in and her oath reactivated.

“And you owe me for a pair and a can of mace.” Lydia countered with a grin.

“Thank you for letting me use the restaurant’s oven to make my St. Honoré Cake.” Marie said to Mrs. Nelson after finishing up. Marie had come back a few hours after her shift ended to make it for Frank. She had promised to make him something special on their second date. Frank was on his way to pick her up.

“No trouble Dear. Are you sure it’s okay with you about the schedule change?” Mrs. Nelson asked as they moved to the front of the restaurant.

“It’s okay. I have no problem with not having two days off in a row.” Marie confirmed sweetly. Instead of having Tuesdays and Wednesdays off, Marie now had Wednesdays and Sundays off to help accommodate her magic training. Mrs. Nelson didn’t know that was the reason why she changed the schedule or that her reward for doing so was the increased passion and pleasure she was experiencing with her Husband.

“So when do I meet this new man in your life?” Mrs. Nelson queried.

As if on cue, Frank came in and called out to Marie.

“Here’s my Tiger now.” Marie confirmed with a smile. She went over and kissed Frank on the cheek. “Ready for our second date?”

“Yes. Decided on what you want to do?”

“If you don’t mind, Italian and movie night with Steve and Jewel at their place. That way we don’t have to worry about running into April again.”

“As long as Jewel doesn’t pick the movie. She has or did have terrible taste. I mean, not one explosion, car chase or zombie in the last five she got to pick.” Frank complained.

“Ahem.”

“Sorry. Frank, this is Mrs. Nelson, the owner and the nicest boss you could ever hope to work for. Mrs Nelson, this is my Tiger, Frank Hartman.” Marie introduced them to each other.

“Pleasure to meet you Mrs. Nelson.” Frank said warmly.

“And you too. You two have a nice night. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do.” Mrs. Nelson told the happy couple. She called her Husband after they left. Seeing Frank and Marie had put her in the mood. Well, further into the mood than she was already.

“Hun, did you take your vitamins and blood pressure medicine today? ... Good. You know that thing we did yesterday twice? .... Well how would like to- .... Yes I’m serious and no you’re not in Heaven. But I’ll make you feel like you are. ... Get down here now to see how serious I am! Hello? Hello?!” The line was dead. Mrs. Nelson hung up the phone. About six minutes later, she heard tires squealing to stop. Walking outside, she saw her Husband getting out of the car with a big smile. They lived close, but not that close and she had called the house line.

“Don’t worry. I was not going to change my mind if you didn’t get here quickly.” Mrs. Nelson chastised her Husband. Her smile was just as big as his.

“I could try a cheesy pick up line but you’re too beautiful and intelligent to insult that way.” The nervous but handsome man informed Lilith Ann.

“And you’re married. You still have your wedding ring on. Is this your first time trying this?” Not that it made any difference to her. She had been in the bar for nearly an hour and this was the first guy to approach her that met her standards. After leaving her charity assignment, Lilith Ann had gone home and gotten dressed for a night out. After winning a couple hundred in the casino, she decided to find a bed filler for the night and went into the city. However, Monday nights are not the best night for partying and the pickings were slim. She had decided to just get drunk and go home when he approached her.

‘Yes. Happily married. My Wife’s over there.” He said pointing over to a black haired beauty. “She, er, we were wondering if you would like to join us.” He fumbled out.

After eying the other woman, Lilith Ann inquired, “Only if you answer a question honestly. Is this her idea or your idea?”

“Hers. She said that she wanted to try this.”

“And would you be joining us or just watching?” Lilith Ann was picking up on his discomfort.

“Your choice. If you want me to wait here, that’s okay. We have a hotel room nearby.”

“Do you really want to do this?” Lilith Ann asked and shocked herself. She had never cared before about her sex toys but she wasn’t allowed them for a month. She bitterly thought, “This is why I don’t get to know them. Damn that bitch Cassandra.”

“I just want to make her happy. Evidently I’m not able to anymore and I don’t want to lose her.”

“Let me meet her and I’ll decide.” Lilith Ann informed him with a sultry smile to put him at ease. She followed him and noticed that his Wife got more beautiful the closer Lilith Ann got. The Wife wasn’t totally out of his league, but still maybe a class or two higher. Lilith Ann sat down in the booth. After talking for awhile, she left with both of them and went to their hotel room. When the door was closed, she entranced them both. Something about this didn’t feel right.

“Are you cops?” Lilith Ann asked the husband.

“No.” He answered.

“Do you want to be here with me?”

“No. But I want to keep her happy. You were the most beautiful woman I saw in the four bars we visited tonight. If you can make her happy, then I am happy.” Lilith Ann appeared touched and then hardened.

“What’s wrong with your Husband that you don’t want to be with him?” Lilith Ann barked at the woman.

“I was never attracted to him or any man. I needed to be married to gain a promotion at work and to get my Grandmother off my back. His looks made it a shoo in. I would fantasize that I was sleeping with women. I only allowed him sex after he performed oral on me first. Now even that is no longer enough and he repulses me. I figured if another woman was involved it would make it more palatable.”

“So why not divorce him?”

“I still need him. My Grandmother, who dislikes me, likes him. If I divorce him before she dies, I’ll be disinherited and it will all go to charity. I have a clause in my prenuptial that excludes inheritances as joint income. I will get it all and then divorce him.” The woman droned.

“What do you think about me?” Lilith Ann asked the woman.

“I have things to do and there was no one else.”

Lilith Ann now knew who she was going to take her frustrations out on. She had them both strip naked. She led the Husband to the bed and had him lie down. Using skills learned over forty five years, even with him in this state, Lilith Ann had no trouble getting him aroused. After making sure his erotic spaceship was almost ready for takeoff, Lilith Ann lowered herself onto his rocket of love and began bouncing up and down while preparing herself for blastoff. The constant hip turbulence she was generating soon caused him to launch his carnal payload into her and she was launched into orgasm orbit.

Lilith Ann then ordered him off the bed and his Wife into it to lick all the fluids out of Lilith Ann bringing her to another orgasm in the process. Now with both Lilith Ann’s and her Husband’s fluids mingled inside of the woman, Lilith Ann cast a love spell on her. She would now be totally devoted to her Husband. When Lilith Ann was done, she took a shower and got dressed. She then had the man lie back down and had the woman put his limp rocket in her mouth.

“You will forget me, my face and the fact we had sex. When you hear the door close you will awaken and finish what you believe that you are in the middle of.” Lilith Ann ordered and slammed the door after her.

They awoke and the woman began giving her Husband the first oral gratification she had ever given him or any man. The intensity and eagerness she displayed soon had him exploding in joy and she made sure she got every drop of his love fuel.

“How was that?” She cooed as she snuggled against him.

“Great but you have never done that for me before.”

“There are a lot of things I haven’t done for you before that I’m going to start doing for you now.” she affirmed with devotion.

The man began to thank his lucky stars as the person who created his good fortune still plotted to take down the one who set it in motion.

To be continued.