The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Part 17

“I don’t believe you Jas.” Samantha said as she finished brushing her teeth and turned her naked body towards her lover.

“That’s what you said the first two times I cast the spell on you as well Sammie.” Jasmine said as she stepped towards the tub to take a shower. The water was running and already warmed up. Then she stopped and turned to face Sammie. “You need to get ready for work. Please give it a rest.”

“You did not cast a memory erase spell on me!” Sammie angrily protested.

“How can you be so sure?” Jasmine teased.

“Because Abigail wouldn’t teach you that type of spell until you learn more control.”

“Abigail didn’t. Cassie gave it to me after she lost a bet.”

“What did you bet on?” Samantha asked, trying to catch Jasmine in a lie.

“How many times Babe Ruth beat the Cubs as a pitcher. She thought it was only once but he did it twice.” Jasmine informed her quickly.

“Drat!” Samantha thought. That did sound like something Jasmine would bet on. She was just as big of a Cubs’ fan as her Sister Cassie. Samantha then inquired out loud. “And what would you have given Cassie if she won?”

“Season tickets for two years to the Cubs.”

“So why didn’t you ask for an arousal spell?”

“Because there is less chance of something going wrong with casting this spell than an arousal spell. As you can see, for me, this one is just as fun.” Jasmine grinned.

“Double drat!” thought Samantha. “Alright, show me the spell.”

“You know you can’t read what’s in my spellbook.”

“So cast it on the maid right now to prove to me that you know how.” Samantha challenged with growing uncertainty. Jasmine’s story was convincing.

“Maybe tomorrow. I’m all out of magic. It takes a lot of energy to cast that spell. I’m still learning.”

“Bingo! Now I know you’re lying.” Samantha grinned. “You almost had me though.”

“What gave me away Sammie?” Jasmine conceded. “I thought for sure that you would have just asked for my oath to tell you the truth.”

“I know that you can’t resist the chance to show off anything. You would have cast the spell on me only once, not twice. That way you would have saved enough energy to show off the spell to me. It was more fun trying to trip you up than to just ask for your oath.”

“Foiled by my own vanity.” Jasmine laughed.

“So you have nothing new magically Jas?”

“Cassie did give me one of her special arousal spell candy bars last night. It needs to be eaten by Friday. She’ll give me another tomorrow and the other two next week.”

“I’ll eat it later tonight.” Samantha agreed. Then she approached Jasmine and began to push her softly backwards. “As for you, my dirty little fibber, get in that tub. You’re going to make sure I’m clean all over.” She said with a sultry smile. She waited for Jasmine to enter before reaching in to adjust the water.

“Gee and I thought you were going to punish me. I’m sur- EEEK!!” Jasmine shrieked as Samantha quickly closed the curtain and flipped the shower to cold water only. It caused Jasmine’s high beams to turn on as she jumped to the back of the tub, away from the cold water.

“Don’t ever try that again.” Samantha warned while laughing. She then adjusted the water to the temperature she liked and climbed in with her lover.

Samantha kissed Jasmine deeply as she reached for the soap. When she broke the lip lock, Jasmine noticed that Sammie’s high beams were now on as well. Jasmine took the soap from Sammie’s hand and began to wash Sammie’s back and then her front. After Jasmine finished with Sammie’s erotic headlights, Jasmine knelt down and began to clean Sammie’s love garage with her tongue. Thankfully the tub had a non-skid pad. Otherwise Sammie would have slipped when her wet orgasm hit. Instead Jasmine guided Sammie gently down to kneel in front of her. Sammie returned the orgasm favor to Jasmine and they began to rinse off.

“These still need more cleaning.” Samantha grinned as she cupped her breasts. Jasmine wasted no time in cleaning them again, this time with her mouth.

“I wish we had a tub, instead of just a shower, back in our apartment.” Jasmine sighed as they climbed out.

“Me too Jas. Maybe in our next place.” Samantha agreed as they began to dry off each other. “Are you going to miss this place after your Mother takes it over?”

“A little. But this was always her place. It was built to her specifications. Also, if my Dad’s not living here then it’s just going to be another building.”

“True. I still wish I could come with you today Jas.” Samantha said as they both headed to the bed where their clothes were laid out.

“I do too. But if you to take the day off now, it means you taking a vacation day. That will mess up our trip to Hawaii after Christmas. It’s the only week Miss Boyd will let me off during the first six months of lessons and training.”

“Can’t you postpone your girl’s day out until Saturday or even Monday? I’m off for Columbus day.” Samantha requested as she slipped on her bra, panty and half slip.

“Marie’s working those days. This is more of a bonding session for my Sister and Jewel then an excuse to shop and spend money.” Jasmine said as she slipped on the apricot thong she had modeled in the lingerie store back in August. “Besides, I hope to start work next Monday.” She finished as she pulled up and buttoned her favorite pair of jeans.

“Then we better do something special Saturday.” Samantha grinned as she turned to have Jasmine zip her dress up.

“Anywhere you want to go.” Jasmine smiled as she zipped Samantha up and finished dressing herself.

“Sorry to wake you.” Lilith Ann heard when she felt the Husband stirring. “I need to get up early and get out to the markets to pick out the meats, fresh fruits and vegetables I need for my restaurant. I’ll come get you and my Wife up when I finish making breakfast for you.”

“Take your time.” Lilith Ann yawned and went back to sleep.

He came and got them about forty five minutes later. It was no boast from the Wife about his culinary expertise. Lilith Ann almost had an orgasm from the taste of the truffle crepes with white chocolate sauce he made.

“Glad you like it.” He smiled. “If you ever come to my restaurant, The Azure Pearl, and I’m working, I’ll comp your meal.”

“Thank you.”

He kissed both women goodbye and then spoke to Lilith Ann. “If you enjoyed yourself, would you like to do it again next Tuesday? That is my regular night off.”

Eager to have another taste bud orgasm along with the other type, Lilith Ann agreed to meet them around the same time next week.

Lilith Ann thought that the Husband was perfect. He picked up on her vibe that she was not a morning person and kept the conversation brief. He treated the situation exactly as it was, a threesome booty call. The Wife, to Lilith Ann’s dismay, decided that she and Lilith Ann should become friends. She started prattling on about what they should do together today and how Lilith Ann should join her for Halloween weekend. Her Husband was going to be out of town for a bachelor’s party road trip. Lilith Ann initially tried to be polite because the woman had agreed to drive Lilith Ann home. However, the chatter soon drove Lilith Ann up a wall and she decided to silence the Wife. Before Lilith Ann could put the Wife in a trance to shut her up, she grabbed a garment bag and box out of a closet and ran into the bathroom shouting, “Wait here!” She emerged wearing a pair of knee high black leather stiletto boots, black fishnet stockings and a tight blue romper with a hint of butt cheek hanging out. For accessories she was wearing a belt with toy handcuffs, a badge, a hat and a pair of mirrored sunglasses covering her eyes.

“Freeze! You have the right to remain silent!” she yelled with a grin.

“Actually you freeze and remain silent.” Lilith Ann ordered as she entranced her. “Might as well pose you to match your outfit,” thought Lilith Ann. Then she told the Wife to put her legs together, stand up straighter and hold her left arm straight out with the hand bent up. Lilith Ann did some minor tweaks to her stance and smiled at the results. Lilith Ann went into her purse and pulled out a small spell book. She had found a spell last Thursday at Fitzgerald’s when she perused the library. Lilith Ann saw it as a way to deal with future male sex toys with no sexual staying power. She still needed to try it out on someone, however. “Officer Chatty” had nominated herself for spell guinea pig by annoying Lilith Ann. As she began to cast it, Lilith Ann wished it would work on Cassandra, but the spell could only be cast on non witches. As Lilith Ann completed the spell the woman turned rock hard. She was so stiff that you could see the love bullets sticking out of her thirty eights through the romper’s material. She didn’t appear to even breathe.

“I like you better this way.” She informed the human stop sign as Lilith Ann circled her. “You know I was almost going to reward you for your Husband’s meal by pleasuring you. But you just WOULD NOT STOP TALKING!” Lilith Ann complained. She then hung a towel on the woman’s outstretched arm and headed into the bathroom to take a shower.

After her shower, Lilith Ann started to feel the woman up and frowned. It felt like she was touching a marble statue. “I’d hurt my butt and other things bouncing up and down on a man this stiff.” Lilith Ann thought sadly. She was thinking about the money she had wasted for the spell. Staring at the woman’s pose again gave Lilith Ann a wicked idea for a decoration for the Halloween party. Lilith Ann tested how much weight she could hang on the woman’s arm before she would tip over. Lilith Ann decided she was going to put the woman outside the charity event room with a sign hanging from her arm. It would be her sentence for the crime of annoying Lilith Ann. Lilith Ann wished she could keep the woman like this until the party, her pose was perfect. However, Halloween was over three weeks away and Lilith Ann felt that she owed the Husband something for the meal. Plus the woman’s tongue, when it wasn’t engaged in talking, knew how to make Lilith Ann feel good. Lilith Ann released the woman with no memory of what had happened and with a desire to be invited to the party Lilith Ann was going to mention.

“Weren’t you just standing over there?” The Wife inquired, confused, as she started moving again for the first time in over an hour.

“No, you must have spaced out for a moment. Sorry, I’ll have to take a rain check on hanging out today. While you were changing, I received a text from the friend I’m helping plan a charity event with for Halloween weekend. It’s at a big fancy Country Club. My meeting time was moved up.”

“Can I come to the party?”

“I insist.” Lilith Ann slyly grinned.

“Are you ready for this Sis?” Jasmine asked Marie. They were waiting for Jewel’s train to come in.

“I hope so. Thanks for being here with me. I’m still afraid I might screw up if I meet with Jewel alone. I just hope that I can keep from calling you Sis in front of her. It’s hard to not refer to you and Cassie that way in public. It’s also one of the reasons Jewel never introduced me to you or Steve. She was afraid I would spill the beans about her being in Juvie. I have trouble keeping secrets.” Marie confessed.

“I think you’re doing an excellent job of keeping all of your secrets Sis.” Jasmine smiled. “If Jewel decides to keep only her new memories then you and the new Jewel need to bond. You are the only family she has. She cared enough about you to protect you at the cost of another year in Juvenile Detention and to become your Blood Sister.”

“Do you think she’ll want her old memories back?”

“I don’t know. Consider your life now compared to a week ago. Imagine you could give up all your sad and painful memories from the time of the joyride that got you arrested until you woke up in Jewel’s apartment with me and Cassie as your Sisters. Would you?” Jasmine asked earnestly.

Marie thought about it for a few minutes before answering. “No. It would mean that I would also forget Jewel and what she did for me.”

“Good. But Jewel’s not you. She may want to keep the freedom of starting over without all the pain.” Jasmine commented as she remembered the details of the detective’s report about Jewel’s life.

“Whatever she decides, I hope I’m still a part of her life.” Marie waved as she saw Jewel.

“Me too.” Jasmine said.

Jewel hustled over to meet them. “So where to first?” She asked as she hugged Marie and then Jasmine.

“You tell us. It’s your day.” Jasmine informed Jewel.

“Do mind if we go to Navy Pier? Steve told me that he took me there on our second date. I’m hoping that walking around there might help bring back some memories.”

“No problem with me Sis.” Marie said. “Speaking of memories, besides Dad’s kind blue eyes which you said that I got and Mom’s sad smile that you got, do you remember anything else about them?”

“No unfortunately. I hope when my things are moved into mine and Steve’s home, I’ll find pictures of them to show you.” Jewel answered. It made Jasmine smile inside. Jewel referred to it as “mine and Steve’s home” and not “my house”.

“Hello.” Tommy heard and looked up from his lunch. He had brought his own since he didn’t like the lasagna the school served on Wednesdays. He saw the beautiful black haired girl from yesterday that had asked for Liam’s help. She was holding her lunch tray and smiling.

“Liam is still in line and will be out in a few minutes.” He informed her.

“Grazie, but I want to talk to you.” Francesca said.

“REALLY!? ... Er, um re-ally?” Tommy stammered. Francesca thought it made him look cute and sweet.

“Sì. May I sit down?”

“Sure!” Tommy said eagerly as he jumped up. He pulled out a chair and wiped it with a napkin before offering it to Francesca. Francesca smiled again as she sat down.

“Grazie. My name is Francesca. And you are?”

“Thomas Monroe. My friends call me Tommy.”

“Hello, Tommy.” Francesca said and Tommy blushed.

“What’s she doing at our table?!” Rachel demanded as she left the lunch line with Liam. He was the first decent guy she had dated in three years and she was not going to let a foreign floozy take him away from her.

“She’s talking to Tommy.” Liam had a pretty good idea why she was there, but feigned ignorance.

“I can see that Captain Obvious!” Rachel snapped.

“Easy Rachel. Please calm down. Anger is not a good color on you.” Liam said in a soothing tone. “I’m sure Tommy will tell us what’s up.”

Rachel softened. “I’m sorry.” She realized that she could actually lose Liam on her own if she wasn’t careful.

“Hey guys, can Francesca come with us on Columbus day to Fright Fest at Six Flags? Please say yes because I already promised her I would take her before I remembered my Mom is borrowing my car.” Tommy pleaded when Rachel and Liam sat down.

“Or I could try to have my amica Amy drive me and Tommy. We can meet with you there. I do not wish to cause trouble.” Francesca said sweetly. She could sense Rachel did not like her.

“That’s okay. You can come with us.” Rachel conceded. After her outburst earlier, she needed to earn back points with Liam.

“Grazie.”

“So which subject do you need help with Francesca? You didn’t tell me yesterday.” Liam questioned.

“Chemistry.” Francesca answered as she stood up.

“Leaving so soon?” Rachel asked hopefully.

“No, I forgot to take a fork.”

“Allow me.” Tommy said as he stood up and left.

“Liam could you also get me one? This one is dirty.” Rachel requested politely.

Liam knew the fork wasn’t dirty. But if Rachel wanted to talk alone to Francesca, it was better to do it now in public. “Take mine and I’ll go get another.”

Once Liam was away, Rachel started to say something when Francesca cut her off.

“I do not want your boyfriend that way. I need his help in my studies.”

“Sorry, I don’t believe you.”

“I asked out his friend, not him. What more do you need?” Francesca pleaded sincerely.

“For you to go back to where you came from. Now!” Rachel spat.

“Are you that unsure of his feelings for you that you feel threatened by me?” Francesca challenged. Francesca saw the way Rachel’s face twisted with rage and realized she had said the wrong thing.

Rachel was going to unload on Francesca when Tommy and Liam returned. Rachel quickly put on her happy face. “What time are you stopping by tonight?” She asked Liam, grabbing his arm.

“After dinner, around six forty five. We can study until eight and then watch that movie you want before I have to go home.”

“Perfect.” Rachel agreed. However, she had something else in mind instead of a movie. She had tried to make her move at the movies last week when that weird incident with the popcorn happened. Tonight there would be no distractions at her house.

“Glad you made it on time.” Lydia said to Lilith Ann as they walked thru the Country Club.

“You order, I obey cheerfully.”

“You could say no.” Lydia reminded her.

“Not to you for twenty eight more days. Cassandra saw to that.” Lilith Ann shot back, still in a sour mood from this morning.

“What’s wrong with you today?” Lydia asked with concern.

“Sorry, I had a run in with an obnoxious cop.” Lilith Ann softened.

“I forgive you. That way it won’t count as one of the three times being rude in a day and possibly give you an extra day of penance.” Lydia smiled.

“Thank you.” Lilith Ann smiled back but was still not in a good mood. Lydia knew what she had to do next. Roger had told Lydia that he noticed this the first day Lilith Ann reported for work.

“By the way, you’re now on the clock.” Lydia said. Lilith Ann stiffened for a second and then her whole vibe changed. She became sunny and cheerful. Lydia hated doing that, but she wanted her Mother to really like Lilith Ann. The pair entered the main dining area and headed to the table where Lydia’s Mother was seated.

“Good afternoon Mother. This is my friend Lilith Ann.”

“So nice to meet you and thank you for agreeing to help.” Mrs. Winthrop greeted Lilith Ann warmly. “I’ll wait until we eat before we talk in earnest about the event. You have to try the lobster bisque.”

“Nice to meet you as well and I will try the bisque.” Lilith Ann said cheerfully. After ordering, Lilith Ann looked around. “How much is a membership here?”

“I could give you the old stale comment, ‘if you have to ask then you can’t afford it.’” Mrs. Winthrop quipped. “But the truth is I don’t know. Besides you don’t have to worry.”

“What’s this?” Lilith Ann inquired as Mrs. Winthrop handed over an envelope.

“Your membership card. Lydia asked for one for you since you will have to spend quite a bit of time here over the next month.”

“Thank you.” Lilith Ann said as the salads were brought out. She still couldn’t believe how nice Lydia and now her Mother were being to her. She was ready to drop the emotional walls around her heart and truly embrace Lydia as a real friend when she remembered the last time she did that with someone. The betrayal and the curse from that still haunted her to this day. The walls quickly went back up but not as fully as Lilith Ann wanted.

After Lilith Ann’s second delicious meal of the day, the trio got down to planning the event. To Lilith Ann’s surprise, Lydia’s Mom suggested a casino night. Lilith Ann spent a lot of time in casinos and knew a lot of the pit bosses. She was sure that one way or another, she could “convince” them to spare a few employees each to man the Blackjack, Craps and Roulette tables. After a while, Lydia’s Mom left to let the two of them to finish the planning.

“Tell me the truth. It was your idea for the casino night.” Lilith Ann softly demanded.

“Guilty.” Lydia grinned.

“Why?”

“So it gives you an option of where you can work on the weekends. The office is not open on those days. Roger and I are volunteering on Saturday mornings at a South Side soup kitchen. Besides here, you now have the option of ‘working’ at a casino. Just give me your oath that you will spend at least three days a week at the office and you are free to spend the other days here or at a casino during your penance. You will need to be working towards securing help, equipment, refreshments, decorations or entertainment to make the event a success. Unless you want to join us serving food on the South Side.”

“No, I would rather work at the casinos. Thank you.” Lilith Ann said sincerely and gave her oath.

“Let’s continue with the meeting. We still have an hour to fulfill for our daily quota of charitable work. Afterwards, want to stick around?”

“Why?” Lilith Ann asked suspiciously.

“I’m doing my kickboxing training afterwards. If you are nice, I may teach you the move I knocked you out with. Don’t worry. I’ll spring for workout clothes.”

“Thanks. I could use the exercise.” Lilith Ann grinned. She couldn’t take any revenge against Lydia, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t knock her on her butt a few times during class. It was training after all and she still owed Lydia for using mace on her.

“It’s a beautiful view from up here. When did the name change?” Jewel asked as she looked out over the city.

“It changed from Sears Tower to Willis Tower in two thousand and nine.” Jasmine informed her. Jasmine, Marie and Jewel were finishing up their day out before picking up Samantha and Cassie for dinner.

The day had gone perfectly. They walked from Union Station, over the river, and a few blocks towards Willis Tower. Across the street from Willis Tower was the place to pick up the Hop on, Hop off sightseeing tour bus that would take them all over. It would have been quicker to grab a cab and go straight there, but this was more relaxing. After Navy Pier and a ride on the Ferris wheel, it was back on the bus and off to the “Magnificent Mile” and shopping. It made Jasmine smile when her little Sister picked out clothes and didn’t mention paying her back. Jewel was sad that the trip to Navy Pier didn’t bring back any memories, but was glad she was creating new ones with her “Sister” and her “best friend”. During lunch, they took turns as Jewel first asked Marie about her life, then Marie asked Jewel about her Parents and finally Jewel asked Jasmine about their friendship. They were bonding together nicely. Marie had missed times like these with Jewel for the last six months.

After lunch, it was back on the bus and hopping off at the Water Tower ticket location for the free candy bar and a walk around the Museum of Contemporary Art. After the museum, it was back to the Willis Tower and a trip up to the sky deck.

“I was probably up here dozens of times that I don’t remember when I worked at the Chicago Board of Trade. But seeing it with you two makes the view that much more special.” Jewel said sincerely.

“For me too Sis.” Marie said as she looked at Jewel and then at Jasmine.

“I have a big problem.” Jewel informed Marie and Jasmine.

“What’s wrong?” Jasmine and Marie asked in unison.

“If I have not chosen someone already; I don’t know which of you to ask to be my Maid of Honor.”

“I think it should be Marie since Frank is going to be Best Man.” Jasmine offered.

“Only if Jasmine helps me.” Marie agreed.

“She will, if I make her a Bridesmaid. Do you think Samantha and Cassie would agree to be bridesmaids as well? I know I’ve only known Cassie for a short time.”

“Samantha probably will. I wouldn’t ask Cassie though. It was a battle to have her agree to be one for her Cousin.” Jasmine answered while thinking that lightning couldn’t be captured in a bottle a second time. It took a scared girl, thousands of miles from her Family, finding out she was a witch to have Cassie agree the first time.

“It can’t hurt to ask.” Jewel said innocently.

“Yes it could.” Marie and Jasmine thought together.

“Where are your parents?” Liam asked Rachel as he walked in. Their car wasn’t in the driveway.

“Out. Some old friends stopped by earlier out of the blue.” Rachel lied. She had known for days that her parents weren’t going to be home. “Want anything before we start?”

“Bottled water if you have it.”

“Be right back.” Rachel informed Liam. When she didn’t come back after a few minutes, Liam called out. When she did not answer him, he went into the kitchen to see if she was okay. Liam found Rachel standing there wearing nothing but a sultry smile. Her clothes were puddled at her feet. In one hand was a whipped cream canister. The other held a bottle of chocolate syrup.

“I hope you saved room for desert.” Rachel husked.

“Rachel, what are you doing?” Liam asked gently as he tried to maintain eye contact with her rather than stare at her body. It was Liam’s dream come true, standing there in front of him. And yet, it felt wrong.

“For a straight A student, that was probably the world’s dumbest question.” Rachel teased. “I want you to take me.”

“Alright, if you can answer one question for me honestly.” Liam requested. “Is it out of love that you’re making this offer or is it out of fear or pain?”

“WHAT?!” Rachel cried out. She was confused and angry that he wasn’t already removing his clothes furiously or at least kissing her.

“Are you asking me to do this because you truly love me? Or are you doing this now because you’re afraid that if you don’t, you’ll lose me to Francesca or another girl? Or is it from the pain of betrayal from the way Alex treated you?” When Rachel didn’t answer, Liam continued with a gentle smile. “I’ve wanted to be with you since freshman year. And I do want you. But until the answer from you is love, the answer from me is no.”

Rachel began to fling the chocolate syrup at Liam’s head and start screaming at him but then his words sank in. She started running thru a gamut of emotions before realizing Liam was right. She started crying and then got embarrassed about what she almost had done. “Do you mind?” Rachel asked shyly as she covered herself with her hands.

“When you’re ready to talk, I’ll be on the couch waiting for you.” Liam smiled and went into the living room. Rachel appeared a few minutes later. She was embarrassed but fully clothed and grateful.

“Thank you.” She murmured.

“Do you want to talk now or should I go home?”

“Talk now please. You were right. It was out of fear with some pain mixed in. You are the first guy I’ve dated that’s treated me with care and respect beyond the first three dates. I’m a Virgin and I was afraid that if I didn’t go to bed with you soon, someone would steal you from me. It’s how I lost Alex. I’ve seen the way other girls have looked at you.”

“Other girls? What are you talking about?”

“For a guy who is observant enough to see the real reason why I almost did something stupid, you sure are blind when it comes to yourself and your surroundings. Not to give you a big head, but do you know how many girls in that school have wanted you to ask them out? It’s more than fifty.”

“Is that why you were allowing me to get to second base in the movies?” Liam asked. He was thankful now that his magic powers had stopped him.

Rachel nodded.

“And also why you acted the way you did about Francesca asking for help?”

Rachel again nodded in confirmation.

“You didn’t lose Alex. Alex lost you because he’s an asshole. Did you really think I was that shallow? That I would dump you because you didn’t want to sleep with me? If I did that, I would be as big as if not a bigger asshole than he is.”

“I’m sorry.”

“If you don’t want me to tutor Francesca, I won’t.”

“That’s okay, you can help her.” Rachel said as she hugged Liam.

“Fifty girls huh? You wouldn’t happen to have names and addresses would you?” Liam teased. Rachel got a shocked look on her face, which Liam quickly removed with a deep passionate kiss. “That number means nothing as long as you are my one and only.” Liam tenderly confirmed and Rachel smiled.

“My parents won’t be home until nine.”

“And that means?”

“If you want to kiss me some more then we have less than two hours, silly. Are you sure that you’re a straight A student?”

“I’m smart enough to know that I will never really figure out a woman. But fool enough to keep trying.” Liam answered as he kissed Rachel again.

“Remind me to thank Marie again for warning me about Jewel’s request Sis.” Cassie told Jasmine. Jasmine had already dropped Marie off after dinner. Steve had picked Jewel up and now Jasmine, Samantha and Cassie were on their way to Cassie’s house. Marie had texted Cassie on the way to pick her up from work to prepare her.

“What’s wrong with being a Bridesmaid?” Samantha asked.

“Nothing if you want a Goth themed, Cubs themed or nude wedding. Otherwise, no way!”

“And when you get married, which theme are you having?”

“Guess.” Cassie grinned.

“How long before you give Jewel back her memory Sis?”

“Not for at least another month. I’m still waiting to see if any other so called friends that you and the old Jewel used to have try to resurface in her life. I cleaned her phone and PC of their messages and texts. I’ve already neutralized three.”

“When you say ‘neutralized’, what do you mean?” Samantha asked worried.

“I didn’t kill them.” Cassie laughed. “That would violate the Wiccan Rede. I just made it so they couldn’t communicate to anyone about Jewel’s plans for Steve or how she used to be.”

“There were only five of us in the group Sis.”

“And what about friends you don’t know? Until last week you didn’t even know about Marie and you knew Jewel for four years. If anyone appears, let me know and I’ll handle them.”

“Sis can I ask you a personal question?” Jasmine asked a few minutes later.

“Does it matter if Samantha knows the answer?”

“Actually it affects her.”

“Go ahead.”

“Can I have sex without my necklace on until I learn control?”

“What brings this up Sis?” Cassie asked amused.

“The arousal candy bars. If I eat one while wearing my necklace, it may not work. What happens if eat it without the necklace?”

“Well before I learned control, I once broke a mirror and geysered the water out of the toilet while masturbating in the shower.”

“Thanks for the visual Sis.” Jasmine shuddered.

“You asked.” Cassie laughed.

“I have no problem eating all the bars Jas.” Samantha grinned.

“But I didn’t want you to have to.” Jasmine protested.

“It’s only eight months Jas. After you learn control and the spells, you take the next seven or eight.”

“Deal.”

After Cassie was dropped off, Jasmine and Samantha headed home.

“Can’t you drive faster Jas? It’ll be after one before we get home.” Samantha complained.

“So sleep on the train on your way to work.”

“I can’t. I tried yesterday and couldn’t.”

“I’m not going to drive you into work tomorrow if that’s what you are after.”

“Then you leave me no choice Jas.” Samantha said as she reached into her purse.

“What are you doing Sammie?” Jasmine asked after she heard the crinkling of a candy bar wrapper being open. She looked over to see Sammie wolfing down a candy bar. “Are you crazy?!!”

“Your choice Jas. Either speed up or pull over and let me attack you in the car.” Samantha grinned.

Hoping there were no speed traps along the way, Jasmine gunned the engine and got Sammie home quickly. She prayed her Dad wasn’t waiting up for them. She quickly hustled Sammie into their bedroom. She shut and locked the door behind them. Stripping quickly, Jasmine jumped on to the bed to await a sexual marathon. Instead she heard laughing and saw Sammie standing there not even out of the erotic starting gate or her clothes.

“I guess Cassie’s arousal bar was a dud this time.” Jasmine stated relieved but also a little disappointed.

“I wouldn’t know.” Sammie grinned. “I didn’t eat it. I ate Marie’s from your bus tour today. She gave it to me. It’s not my fault you assumed I ate the other one.”

Jasmine was mad. Then she started to think back to what Cassie had told her and Sammie in the car. It gave her an idea on how to handle Sammie and pay her back for the cold shower this morning as well.

“Well it’s a good thing I sound proofed this room. That way no one will here you scream.” Jasmine warned as she took off her necklace.

“What are you doing Jas?” Samantha asked a little scared.

“Let’s play a little game.” Jasmine stated with a wicked grin, as she slowly inched her hand between her legs. “I’ll start pleasuring myself and we’ll see what happens. Maybe I’ll cause all your clothes to go up in flames or your shoe collection to explode—”

“Please put your necklace back on.” Sammie begged.

“—Or maybe since I’m mad at you, all your hair falls out.” Jasmine finished as she began to massage her nether lips.

“I’m begging you Jas, please put your necklace back on.” Sammie pleaded as she frantically pulled her clothes off. Soon she was naked on her knees with her hands clasped in front of her.

“Alright.” Jasmine grinned as she grabbed her necklace. “Since I seem to get three orgasms from the arousal spell, I’ll give you a break. You only have to give me two tonight. If you don’t, then I finish the job myself and we see what happens.”

Sammie admitted defeat and crawled into bed to satisfy Jasmine. After Jasmine had her first orgasm, she twisted her body into the shape for the position on page fifty three of the book Kama Sutra for Lesbians. Sammie eagerly wrapped her body around Jasmine and soon both lovers were enjoying orgasmic bliss. When the carnal buzz subsided, Sammie untwined herself from Jasmine and they started cuddling.

“Promise not to use sex as an actual weapon from now on Jas.”

“Only if you agree to not do something that stupid again. What if I had an accident and hurt you because I was speeding Sammie?” Jasmine asked earnestly.

“Agreed.” Sammie said and Jasmine gave her oath. They both drifted off into a deep sleep to be ready to face any and all challenges that would arise tomorrow.

To Be Continued.