The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Part 18

“Why is it that we never kissed or practiced kissing on each other while we were growing up?” Jasmine asked Samantha in between smooches. “You spent so much time over here.”

When the alarm clock went off earlier, Jasmine had relented and decided to drive Sammie in to work. She started to reset the alarm to allow Sammie more time to sleep but Sammie stopped her. Instead, Sammie told Jasmine that she would sleep in the car. Sammie was now showing Jasmine how grateful she was.

“We did once or rather I kissed you.” Sammie admitted and started to kiss Jasmine again.

Jasmine sat up quickly. “When?” she inquired, surprised.

“It was during the summer when we were eleven Jas. It was one of the rare times I woke up before you. We had watched three fairy tale movies the night before. I looked over at you sleeping so pretty and peaceful. I decided that I would be Prince Charming and would awaken Sleeping Beauty.

I had just started kissing you when your Mother came in. You didn’t wake up and I quickly pulled away. She didn’t say anything when it happened. However, she told me later that if I ever tried that a second time and she found out then she would never let me see you again. I was afraid of her so I never did, until we were grown up.”

“Well, my Mother is not here right now. Want to try it again?” Jasmine husked.

“Actually, let’s reverse roles this time Jas.” Sammie grinned as she closed her eyes and lay back down.

Jasmine smiled and leaned over to quickly smooch her Princess. Sammie’s eyes stayed closed. Frowning, Jasmine kissed Sammie deeply this time. Again no response. “I guess I’m kissing my Sleeping Beauty on the wrong lips.” Jasmine thought as she repositioned herself and kissed Sammie on the nether lips.

This time Sammie responded with a throaty “MMMMMM”, but still had her eyes closed. Jasmine then inserted her tongue into Sammie’s erotic kingdom and began to search for Sammie’s carnal treasure trove. Shortly her hands joined in and started roaming Sammie’s mountains to the north, causing the peaks to harden with desire. Jasmine continued her efforts and soon Sammie opened her eyes when she released a loud orgasmic cry of joy and released the bounty that lay between her legs.

“My heroine.” Samantha lovingly sighed.

“C’mon, join me in the tub so you can get ready for work.” Jasmine goaded.

“If I join you in the tub, I won’t have the energy left afterwards to get down the stairs Jas.” Samantha chided as she playfully slapped her lover on the butt.

“Morning Daddy.” “Morning Mr. Kane.” Bruce Kane heard as his Daughter and Samantha joined him in the dining room. The maid brought them coffee, eggs and toast.

“Morning Dear. Morning Samantha. Any news about your job interview?”

“Nothing yet Daddy. Anything new about Mom?”

“She’s trying a squeeze play. If I don’t meet her initial demands and give up your trust fund then she’s going after controlling interest of my company. If she gets it, she’ll plow it under by separately selling off the patents, material inventory and the building. She’ll be putting over a thousand people out of work.”

“So give her my trust fund Daddy and get her out of both of our lives. If not for me, do it for the employees.” Jasmine implored. She knew how much this was hurting him.

“No!” Bruce exclaimed and then continued tenderly. “The company was started by your Grandfather and I promised him it would stay in the family. I also won’t let you give up what he gave you. I’ve advised my lawyer to stall while my Brother tries to get a group of investors together to buy the company. Your Uncle would be in charge but it would stay in the family. Hopefully it would generate enough money to have her lawyers not block the sale and we would be rid of her.”

“Okay Daddy.”

“Will I be seeing you both for dinner tonight?” Bruce asked, changing the subject.

“Just Samantha. A friend is teaching me to cook on Tuesdays. On Thursdays, starting tonight, I am teaching her how to paint and draw.” Jasmine informed her Father.

“How about your friend Abigail? Are you seeing her again soon?” Bruce asked, slightly nervous.

“I’m seeing her Sunday. Why Daddy?” Jasmine slyly inquired.

“I was wondering if she would like to join us for dinner again sometime. Her knowledge of Ireland when your Great Grand Parents were living there is amazing. I would like to hear more about it.”

Samantha and Jasmine thought. “Probably because she was living there at the time.” Then Jasmine said, “I’ll give her a call to see if she’s free tomorrow or Saturday.”

“Thank you Dear.”

The trio continued with breakfast.

“Ouch!! I missed one.” Lilith Ann complained as she rolled over. She quickly cast a healing spell to remove the bruise. Lydia had given her a bunch of them during kickboxing training. Lilith Ann was amazed by Lydia’s zeal for training. Lilith Ann did knock Lydia on her butt a few times, as planned. However, for every one time Lilith Ann dumped Lydia to the mat, Lydia dumped Lilith Ann four times. “Even if I wasn’t maced that night, I would have never stood a chance against her.” Lilith Ann grudgingly admitted. “How can someone that petite generate so much force?”

Still, it did give Lilith Ann an excuse to use the Club’s masseuse and her “magic” hands. She heard about them from an older Club member while changing into her new workout gear. It was a good thing that masseuse brought her to an orgasm with just her hands. Lilith Ann entranced her afterwards and tried sleeping with her in the massage room, but couldn’t. Lilith Ann’s oath about not creating any sex toys for a month unfortunately included the one time quickies as well. It was only the fact that she was using sex to gain the necessary fluids to cast the love slave spell on that woman on Monday that she was able to use the couple in that manner. So Lilith Ann woke the masseuse up with no memory of giving Lilith Ann a massage and had her do it again, bringing her another orgasm. “I need to entrance her again next week to teach me her technique so I can train future sex toys.” She thought as she got out of bed and headed to take a bath.

Today she was going into the office. This would leave her the options of going to the country club or a casino on Friday. She had to be careful now in the casinos if it was her work assignment. Due to another part of her oath, she couldn’t use her powers while she was “on the clock” for the first four hours. She would have to gamble the old fashion way, with dumb luck. “At least it’s better than getting up before eight on the weekends and working in a soup kitchen.” Lilith Ann thought happily as she climbed in to the tub to soak languidly in the warm water.

“Don’t think I forgot about our after school meeting.” Liam heard as his locker was slammed shut. He looked at Alex standing there with two black eyes and a splint on his nose. He had a look of pure hate that quickly turned into a look of slight terror. Liam was confused until he felt the presence of somebody behind him. Then he felt a hand on his shoulder.

“Is he bothering you Liam?”

“No Ben.” Liam informed Brickhouse.

“Good. Because I would hate to have to break his arm before Saturday’s game. Or maybe the other witnesses and I could tell the schools trying to recruit him about what happened in the shower Monday.” Brickhouse smiled coldly. Alex scowled and stormed away.

“Thank you Ben.” Liam said as he turned to face Brickhouse.

“No trouble. I’m just sorry that I didn’t do anything earlier to that asshole when stories about his brutality first surfaced. I let the idea of being State champs cloud my judgment.” Brickhouse said with shame.

“Don’t sweat it Ben.” Liam stated as they started walking. “How are your grades this semester?”

“That’s why I was stopping by. Can you help me with Calculus? I’m still having some minor issues with derivatives. I have a test later next week.” Brickhouse answered.

“Sure. Except Tuesdays or Thursdays. Or when Rachel will allow me.” Liam grinned and Brickhouse laughed.

“No problem. Even a ‘dumb’ jock like me knows that you always have to keep the woman in your life happy.”

“Ben you are not dumb. You’re preparing yourself for a life after football by making sure you get an education. Alex is the dumb one, in both school and life.” Liam stated as they walked down the hall.

“So you’re not worried about Alex?” Brickhouse inquired.

“Not now since he knows that you’re watching him.” Liam confirmed out loud and also thought, “And not when I also have a big Sister that could probably turn him into a newt.”

“Are you still sore?” Lydia asked Lilith Ann as they entered the building together.

“Nothing a few spells couldn’t cure.”

“Sorry about that. I tend to take workouts seriously.” Lydia sheepishly grinned.

“What’s with the suitcase and garment bag?”

“I’m moving some things into Roger’s place for when I sleep over.”

“I’m happy for you.” Lilith Ann acknowledged as they hung up their coats.

“Thanks. Can you answer a personal question for me please?” Lydia asked.

“Depends.”

“Who were you attracted to more; me or Roger?” Lydia asked shyly.

“What?!”

“I mean I was first repulsed about the idea of you wanting me that way but now curiosity has set in. Understand, I don’t want to sleep with you. However, what made you choose us as potential sex toys?” Lydia inquired earnestly. “I know that I could threaten you to either answer me or be the stripper for Cassie’s Cousin’s bachelor party, but friends don’t do that to each other.”

“It was the total package with you two. You were the best looking couple I had seen that night and I could tell you both were into each other. I don’t like to break up sets.” Lilith Ann acknowledged and shocked herself. She had told Lydia the truth when she didn’t need to. It just started flowing out of her lips before she even realized it. For years Lilith Ann had been careful when talking to non witches, but Lydia made her feel at ease.

“Thanks. Ready to start?”

“Yes. Just to let you know, I’ll be at the two casinos in Joliet tomorrow instead of here and the one in Hammond, Indiana on Saturday. I’ll be at the country club on Sunday.” Lilith Ann confirmed.

“I’ll join you Sunday before I meet Jasmine.”

“Are we going to be joined by her Sisters?”

“Sorry, no. I called Jasmine a couple of days ago to see if they wanted to do anything this Sunday. She explained on Sundays, during the day, they have magic training. However, Sunday evening my family is having dinner with Jasmine and her Father. My Parents want to show him their support after they heard the news about his impending divorce.” Lydia stated.

Lilith Ann’s interest piqued. She thought. “This might be useful.” Then she said, “How is Jasmine’s Family?”

“Jasmine and her Father think the world of each other. He’s a wise and kind soul. Her Mother on the other hand.” Lydia’s face turned like she was sucking a raw lemon when she thought about the woman. “People used to think I was something of a bitch, but I can’t hold a candle to Jasmine’s Mother. Although she hides it better. I would at least do it to your face. She does it behind the scenes.

There were rumors that she only married Mr. Kane to get at his Parent’s fortune. However a short while after Jasmine was born, they died leaving almost their entire fortune to charity. Both had contracted some foreign disease on a trip to South America. Of what was left, Jasmine’s Father inherited one of the family companies and his Brother the other along with a few million each. It’s taken him over twenty years to rebuild the fortune to what it used to be. Maybe that’s why she waited so long.”

“Can I come with when you visit Jasmine? If she’s your friend and also a witch, I should at least learn to at least tolerate her. We’re going to have to know each other for a long time.” Lilith Ann requested.

“Sure. Ready to finish stuffing the envelopes for here and the charity casino night?” Lydia asked as she handed a stack of RSVP cards to Lilith Ann.

“Not really.” Lilith Ann sighed honestly. She then caught the mischievous glee in Lydia’s eye. “Please wait! I’m not ready.” She pleaded.

“Sorry. You’re now on the clock.” Lydia said with sympathy and Lilith Ann started smiling.

“You enjoy that too much.” Lilith Ann accused cheerfully as she headed towards her desk.

“The quicker you start, the quicker you can go.” Lydia informed her as she headed towards Roger’s office.

“Baby steps Rachel. I’m here for you.” Liam told his girlfriend when he saw her flinch after spying Francesca and Tommy exiting the lunch line together. It caused her to relax.

“Thank you. You know it’s not fair that you’ve seen me naked and I haven’t seen you yet.” Rachel complained.

“Not my fault. Although, if you noticed, I did maintain eye contact with you.”

“So you saw nothing?” Rachel asked skeptically.

“Nothing.” Liam confirmed and Rachel relaxed. “By the way, cute mole about five inches below your navel piercing.” He teased and Rachel got angry.

“And that’s the only time you’ll ever see it!” Rachel warned.

“I couldn’t help myself.” Liam laughed. “I’m sorry. Please forgive me for being a guy.” He pleaded.

“It’s a good thing you’re so cute. Otherwise I would be mad at you.” Rachel said as she kissed him on the cheek.

“Hey guys.” Tommy said as he and Francesca sat down. “Liam, any plans for tomorrow morning?”

“Not really. Why?” Liam asked. Tomorrow was a teacher’s conference day giving the students, combined with Columbus Day, a four day weekend.

“Francesca said she would make an authentic Italian meal for me. She needs a ride into Chicago to get the ingredients. I can’t take her. My Mom wants me to follow her to the mechanic tomorrow to drop her car off early. They may be able to take it then but she would like me to hang around in case she needs a ride anywhere. Francesca’s friend Amy is going to be cramming all day for her SAT test.”

Liam turned to look at Rachel for permission. “Only if she makes enough for all of us.” Rachel said.

“Grazie.” Francesca said with a smile, looking directly at Rachel.

“Fine. What time do you all want to meet tomorrow morning?” Liam asked Rachel and Francesca.

“I can’t.” Rachel said. “I’ve got to watch my neighbor’s Daughter until two. She couldn’t find anyone else and she’s paying me twice my normal fee. You two go ahead.” Rachel continued with a small smile, “Baby steps. I trust you.”

“And I love you.” Liam confirmed. “Okay. Francesca, give me your number and I’ll call you later.”

“Grazie.” She gave her number to Liam. Later in the day, Francesca received a text from Liam to meet him at five outside the library and he would pick her up to drive her to magic training. Francesca smiled and pinched herself to see if this was all still real.

She had come to America to get away from an abusive boyfriend. At the airport, his Grandmother had approached Francesca. Everyone believed the Grandmother was a witch and feared her. She gave Francesca the evil eye and cursed her. She told Francesca that she would never find happiness again unless she begged for her ex-boyfriend’s forgiveness. Francesca refused and boarded the plane excited about her future. However, everything started going wrong for her. First, the airline lost and never found her luggage. Next, none of the classes she wanted were available. On the dating front, the first two guys she tried to date were just as bad as her old boyfriend. As all the bad things started piling up, Francesca had decided to surrender. She was about to ask to be sent home when she “sensed” Liam and everything changed for the better. Now she realized the woman wasn’t a witch and couldn’t curse her. If she was a real witch then Francesca would have “sensed” her.

Not only was her life better, so was her amica Amy’s. Amy had scored a ninety four on her math test. Her previous best was an eighty. This was all thanks to the aid of Liam and his Sister Cassie. Francesca was also dating Tommy, who was a sweet guy. He was someone she never would have thought to ask out. While she waited for Liam to pick her up, Francesca contemplated how she would deal with her ex boyfriend if she ever met him again. Would she thank him for pushing her to go to America and a better life or would she teach him and his Grandmother what a real witch could do?

“Here Miss Boyd. I forgot to give you yours on Tuesday.” Marie informed Abigail as she handed her a key to Marie’s place.

“Thank you. Any missteps with magic lately?”

“No Miss Boyd. I’ve been a good girl.” Marie stated with a smile as she moved two of the chairs from around the card table that doubled as her kitchen table to near the couch. She then set up the TV trays she borrowed from her land lady for writing surfaces. They heard a knock on the door and found Liam and Francesca standing there.

“Hello Sis, Miss Boyd.” Liam greeted.

“Hello Liam. Hello Francesca. Are you doing okay?” Abigail asked her new student.

“Sì Signorina Boyd.”

“We still have about ten minutes before six thirty. Cassie and Jasmine should be here soon. Jasmine has agreed to start her lessons at six thirty as well to make it easier. Francesca, I want you to pick up the bowl over there and do not panic about what happens.”

Francesca picked up the testing bowl and a small green flame rose forth. It startled Francesca but she didn’t drop the bowl.

“Excellent Francesca. You may put the bowl down.” Abigail instructed her.

“Miss Boyd, was Francesca’s flame smaller than mine due to her being a level lower?” Liam questioned.

“No Liam. The reason hers was smaller is that Francesca is starting out. Over the next few months, if we tested her again the flame would be higher. In a year, it would be at the same height as yours. You and your Sisters’ powers are already fully developed. Only white levels generate huge flames at all points.”

“What means green and white levels?” Francesca queried.

Before Abigail could answer, Cassie and Jasmine came in. Both were sporting huge grins.

“What are you smiling about Sis?” Marie asked.

“I got the job.” Jasmine answered. “I go into the office tomorrow to fill out the paperwork and I get my first assignment Tuesday.”

Cassie chimed in. “And my girlfriend Selina is coming in Sunday evening and won’t be leaving until Tuesday. We are going to Fright Fest Monday.”

“Aw no!” Liam groaned. “I’m going with Rachel, Tommy and Francesca. Please stay away from us.”

“What makes you think that if I saw you, I would make fun of you Squirt?”

“Oh, I don’t know. Maybe everything about you.”

Cassie was about to retort back when Abigail exploded.

“ENOUGH!” Abigail ordered. “Francesca asked a question and I was interrupted without permission!” Everyone but Cassie was stunned. They had never seen this before from Abigail. Cassie knew from past experience that Abigail took teaching and order seriously. So she quietly sat down and her family followed her lead.

“Sorry Miss Boyd.” Was the chorus from her chastised students as they sat down. Marie and Jasmine sat on the couch. Francesca and Liam sat on the folding chairs and Cassie sat on the comfortable chair. Abigail relaxed and smiled.

“Now Francesca, as I was about to explain before being interrupted, there are five different levels of magic users in the world. They are blue, green, red, gold and white in that order. If there were only a tousand spells a witch can learn, each slightly stronger than the last, you as a green level could use up to six hundred and fifty. Liam as red could use up to nine hundred. Marie, Jasmine and I as golds could use nine hundred and ninety. And Cassie as white could use all tousand.”

Francesca raised her hand and asked, “Signorina Boyd, will I always be green level or can I move up?”

“A month ago, my answer would have been that you couldn’t. However, as Jasmine, Marie and Liam prove, things that I thought I knew for certain are not necessarily so. I guess anything is possible, although in your case I think it is highly improbable that you could move up. Any more questions before I start?” When no one said anything Abigail began the lesson. “Although you can perform magic without speaking a spell as Marie has done twice already, speaking helps focus and channel the desired effects.” Jasmine looked at her little Sister confused because she only knew about one episode. She was going to ask Marie about the other, but remembering Abigail’s earlier outburst, kept quiet.

“Learning to speak magic will probably come easier to Francesca and Jasmine than Liam and Marie.” Abigail continued.

“Miss Boyd, why for Jasmine and Francesca?” Marie inquired.

“They both already understand two languages. Plus Jasmine also speaks part of a third. They should have a natural affinity to learn another new language, the language of magic, more quickly.” Abigail answered.

The night flew by quickly as the students eagerly absorbed the information Abigail provided them. Abigail was impressed at the speed they were picking it up. No one was paying attention to the time until the alarm on Liam’s phone went off loudly.

“Sorry Miss Boyd. I set this to let me know when it was nine twenty. I thought I had set it to vibrate.” Liam sheepishly apologized as he turned it off.

“Make sure next time it is Liam and I’ll pay more attention to the time as well. On Sundays, I will teach Marie and Jasmine the art of making potions. Don’t worry Francesca your power levels are not ready as of yet. I will teach you and Liam this over the summer. I will see all of you next Tuesday.”

“Thank you Miss Boyd.”

“Grazie Signorina Boyd.”

“What time tomorrow do I pick you up Francesca?” Liam asked.

“Around nine.”

“Where are you two going?” Marie asked.

“I’m taking Francesca into Chicago for Italian groceries. We don’t have school and she’s making dinner for Tommy, Rachel and me.”

“Is it just the two of you going?” Abigail inquired.

“Yes Miss Boyd. Why?”

“I would like you to meet Mr. Fitzgerald.”

“Who is he?”

“He owns the local magic shop. If you two don’t mind, could you pick up a list of potion ingredients that you can drop off with your Sister Marie? I’ll text you the list and address later tonight. If he has any questions or concerns, he can call me.” Abigail requested. “When you go in, please remove your ring first. I want him to be able to tell that you are a witch.”

“Do you know how much money I will need?”

“I have an account with him. We go back over eighty years.” Abigail said matter of factly.

Liam looked at Francesca who nodded yes. “Okay. Marie I will see you tomorrow and the rest of you Tuesday.” Liam stated as he and Francesca walked out.

“No promises about Great America.” Cassie grinned.

“Before you go Miss Boyd, My Father would like to ask you to dinner soon.”

“I shouldn’t.” Abigail protested while blushing.

“Don’t worry. Samantha and I will be there.”

“Okay. I can’t tomorrow, but I can on Saturday.”

“Fine I will let him know.”

After Abigail left, Jasmine turned to her little Sister Marie, “When did you use magic the second time?”

Marie told her Sisters about what happened with April on Marie’s first date with Frank. Jasmine got a concerned look on her face.

“What’s wrong Sis?” Cassie asked.

“Something April said and something I didn’t notice before. She called Marie ‘Little Orphan Annie’. Why not Pippi Longstockings or Raggedy Ann? It’s almost like she knew that Marie was an orphan like in our cover story for her. Also she started dating Frank six months ago, around the same time Marie found out about Jewel’s plan to hurt Steve and started trying to change Jewel’s mind.”

“What are you getting at Sis?” Cassie inquired.

“It just may be coincidences, but what if April was a backup plan in case Marie refused to help Jewel as it got closer to the wedding.”

“So why did she break up with Frank?” Marie asked.

“I don’t know. Maybe she couldn’t stand being with him any longer and Jewel changed her mind back before we took her memory.”

“I’m double dating with Jewel tomorrow. I’ll try to find out if April visited her before my first date with Frank.”

“And if she did, leave her to me.” Cassie smiled.

After dropping Cassie off, Jasmine called Samantha to let her know she was on her way. Samantha asked for Jasmine to call again when she was about thirty minutes away. When Jasmine asked why, Samantha whispered that it was a surprise. Jasmine smiled because she knew what the “surprise” was and did as Sammie asked. When Jasmine got to her bedroom, Sammie was kneeling on the bed. She was naked, flushed and oozing sex appeal.

“Jas, I prefer getting the arousal spell from a candy bar. I like the slow build up, rather than when Cassie cast the spell on me directly.” Sammie grinned. The arousal spell was now coursing thru her body.

“I’ll take your word for it.” Jasmine smiled as she locked the door and began shedding clothes all over the bedroom. “By the way, do you mind on Saturday if we don’t come home until after midnight?” She asked as she slowly, teasingly made her way to the bed.

“Right now, I’ll agree to anything.” Sammie husked. She was getting to the point of erotic no return.

“That’s all I wanted to hear.” Jasmine confirmed as she dove at her lover and the start of carnal bliss.

To Be Continued.