The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You part 2

“That was incredible!” Barry said with a goofy smile that was probably going to be plastered on his face for rest of the day.

“Are you sure you would rather be with your friends today than me?” Celeste pouted with puppy dog eyes after her mouth released his deflating shaft.

“No, but the tickets to today’s game were a birthday present. Considering how much I’ve enjoyed my last present—” Barry started, which caused Celeste to blush and shyly turn her face. “I don’t want to turn down any gifts. Not that any will ever top you. Besides, I need time to rest and reload. If we tried again right now, I think a flag with the word ‘Empty’ would pop out of the tip of the little guy.”

“He’s not little and you know that I’m making up to you for the seven months of crap I put you thru.” Celeste said.

“Okay, but this isn’t the real you. I mean it’s you and you’re real, but you’re still under the effects of Cassie’s spell. Afterwards, if you still want me, we have the rest of our lives to do this. I hope that will be a very long time. However, if we keep this up at the rate you’ve been wanting to go, I’ll be a smiling satiated corpse very soon.”

“You could order me to not want to do it so much. After all, your wish is my command Master!” Celeste said laughingly until she saw the pained look on Barry’s face and stopped. She then got serious with a touch of tenderness. “Barry I have no problem with being your sex slave. I deserve it for almost getting you fired or worse. Besides, the alternative was to become a mindless bimbo for five years.”

“I don’t like having this type of control over anyone.” Barry intoned quietly as he sat up in bed.

Celeste slid over, kissed him and lay her head against his chest. “But you haven’t abused the privilege even once. If anything I have.”

Barry smiled, kissed Celeste on the forehead, slid out from under her and got out of bed. He had to be careful standing up to avoid the empty whipped cream canister and chocolate syrup bottle that lay on the floor. Their contents having been licked off each other’s bodies hours ago. “Like I said, we’ll revisit this after the spell is gone. I’m jumping in the shower before I call Cassie and leave for the game. Are you sure you don’t want to wait for me to be there when you talk to her?”

“I need to do this on my own. Besides it’s mostly going to be private girl stuff. Need me to wash your back or help clean my new best friend?” Celeste playfully pleaded as she grabbed Barry’s manhood.

“I’m sure.” Barry croaked. Celeste smiled sheepishly when she realized that she had grabbed a little too hard. She quickly released it and kissed it as a mother would kiss a boo boo on a knee.

“Sorry. Please leave some hot water.”

“No problem. It’s probably going to be a cold shower for me anyway now.”

“I’m going to call her now.” Barry said as he finished dressing and watched Celeste’s cute bare ass leave his bedroom as she headed towards the bathroom. “Okay Barry” was her shouted reply back. He hoped Cassie was in a good mood by now. He really wanted Cassie and Celeste to connect. If Celeste still cared and wanted to be with him afterwards, he needed them to at least tolerate each other. They were probably going to be two of the most important women in his life. The phone rang four times before it connected.

“Hi Barry. Enjoying your birthday present?” Cassie asked in a cheery voice as she answered her cellphone.

“You know I am. Thanks for helping Celeste see the real me.”

“No problem. I knew there was no way that you would have done what she thought you did. You’re too much of a nice guy to have a one night stand and with a married woman to boot.”

“Look, sorry for calling you so early on a Sunday morning—” Barry started, when Cassie cut him off.

“I know why you’re calling and are you sure you don’t want a sex slave for the rest of the week?” she asked playfully. “They’re fun.”

“I’m sure. It’s not so much about the sex slave part, Celeste is actually enjoying that part of the spell. It’s about her not being able to wear anything but her coat and those shoes. She needs to go back to work tomorrow and our dress code isn’t that casual.”

“I only did that so it would be easier for you to unwrap your present.” Cassie said with mischievous glee.

“And the psycho hooker make up?”

“Come on, you always have to decorate the package. If I had tied a bow around her, you would have known what she was before you could open her eyes to the truth.”

“Okay, you’re right.”

“When will you realize that I’m always right?” Cassie asked slightly amused and annoyed.

“Said the girl with the tattoo to prove it.” Barry countered.

“I wouldn’t be bringing that up if you want my help! I couldn’t have sex for a week and my girlfriend is still mad at you!” Cassie snapped but not with any real anger.

“True, but it’s how I knew that it was you that cast the spell. It’s not my fault that you were so sure that Julie Strain was in the Bare Tits Project. She was in the Bare Wench Project. Julia Parton was in the Bare Tits Project. I mean, come on, I gave you both DVDs for your eighteenth birthday.”

“You’re right and you know that I can’t stay mad at you. I think you’re the only one that really gets me and accepts me for who I am.” Cassie stated with some sorrow creeping in her voice.

“Cassie, what your Mom did when she found out both your secrets is inexcusable. I was glad to be there to help. As to accepting, you’re you and I glad that you are.” Barry told her earnestly.

“Thanks. You know if you weren’t my first Cousin—” Cassie started.

“I know, I would be your sex slave satisfying you in your bed right now. But we both know that your magic doesn’t work on me and you prefer women. Plus you bleed Cubs blue while I’m a White Sox fan.” Barry finished with laugh.

“For you, I would make an exception.” Cassie laughed back, her spirits rising again. “Okay, what time do you want me to stop by at your place? I can be there in about an hour.”

“Actually, I’m headed out the door now. John gave me tickets to today’s Bears preseason game for my birthday and I’m joining him at the tailgate before-hand. Celeste asked if you would meet her at the coffee shop next to the lingerie store you two met at.”

“Why doesn’t she stay at your place then and I’ll meet her there?” Cassie asked puzzled.

“She wants to go home and pick up some things for the week and water her plants.”

“She’s moving in for the week even after I alter the spell?” Cassie asked surprised.

“Yeah. She claims it’s a small down payment on the debt she owes me for the hell she caused and for the fact that I’m going to get her clients back for her.” Barry confirmed. After a pause, he asked. “She is doing that on her own?”

“Yes, on my honor. You must have made quite the impression on her. Either that or you’re that good in bed.” Cassie teased. If she could have seen thru the phone, she would have laughed at Barry’s shade of red.

“Meet her around ten?” Barry finally blurted out.

“Fine, I’ll see her then.” was Cassie’s laughing answer.

Cassie was sitting at one of the tables the coffee shop had set up outside their store. It was something that they did during summer weekends. She was almost finished with her latte when she saw Celeste hesitantly walking towards her. “Must be having second thoughts about meeting me alone.” Cassie thought until she saw her stumble a little in the only shoes she could wear and almost flash her snatch to everyone. Embarrassed, Celeste moved as quickly as she could with her right hand pushing down on the part of her coat covering her crotch and sat down.

“Here.” Cassie told her as she handed Celeste a large shopping bag along with a cup of coffee.

“What’s in it?” Celeste asked as she started to open the bag.

“It’s your clothes and purse. I figured you would need your keys to get into your place. Normally I would keep the clothes but your sense of style is atrocious.” Cassie answered with a wink and a small laugh.

“Thank you. I don’t think I could walk anymore in these things.” Celeste said as she started to remove the shoes. Cassie quickly stopped her.

“I wouldn’t do that just yet. Not unless you want to throw up again putting on your old shoes.”

“But Barry said you would cancel the spell. Did you lie to him or are going to do something else to me?” Celeste asked nervously as she started to back her chair up.

“Okay, let’s get a few things straight. First I don’t lie to Barry ever and I am going to help you. Second, I can’t cancel the spell. I can only alter it and it doesn’t happen instantly. Relax, don’t get your panties in a bunch. Oh that’s right, you don’t have any on.” Cassie said slightly irritated.

Barry had warned her that Cassie was impulsive, blunt and a free spirit. “I’m sorry. I don’t know how magic works and I see you care about Barry a lot.”

“As I hear you do too now by offering to stay with him for the rest of the week. He really is a special guy.” Cassie said more cheerfully

“Is that why you targeted me for being a bitch towards him?” Celeste inquired after taking a sip of her coffee.

“Moi? I targeted you?” Cassie asked innocently.

“Yes, targeted. In between bouts of phenomenal sex with your Cousin, I started thinking about this situation without the threat of me becoming a mindless bimbo and what could happen to my Dad clouding my thought processes. It didn’t add up that me running into you was random.”

“I’m impressed. What gave me away?” Cassie asked.

“The shoes and make up for starters. Why would a Goth have all those bright shades you made me up in? The lingerie store doesn’t carry them nor do they carry the shoes you’ve made me wear. Also Barry said you first heard about my behavior when you talked with him less than a week ago and then, a few days later, this happens. The final clue was something you just said.”

“Which was?” Cassie asked playing along.

“That you couldn’t cancel a spell, only alter it. Why did you black me out twice? I couldn’t see the need originally until that comment. You were going to turn me into a mindless bimbo for 5 years but for some reason you probably asked my why I hated Barry so much. After I answered that, you woke me again so you could alter your original spell to give me an out.”

“That and your answer to another question I asked you.” Cassie admitted.

“Which was?” Celeste asked intrigued.

“If Barry had not done what you thought he did, how would you feel about him.”

“And my answer was?”

“You’re a smart girl. I think you should realize by now what it was.” Cassie answered and Celeste blushed.

“Thank you for everything.”

“Your welcome. Did you tell Barry your suspicions?”

“No. There was no reason to before and there is still no reason to now. I can understand you wanting to protect and see justice for someone you love. Why is he so important to you?”

“My Dad died when I was twelve. I’m an only child and although he’s less than two years older than me, Barry took upon himself to fill the void that it left in me. When I turned sixteen, I first realized my sexuality. For some reason, my magic powers also started to appear. I freaked and thought something must be wrong with me. All my friends pulled away because strange things started happening around me that I couldn’t explain or control.

When my best friend found out about me liking her in that way, she was cool about it until her parents found out and threaten to take her car away if she ever saw me again. I was really depressed. Then she told the rest of the school about me being a lesbian. The taunts, innuendos and crap they did to me got to be too much. I was going to recreate the prom scene from “Carrie” at my junior prom and then kill myself.

Barry stopped by that day to takes pictures of me before I left for the prom and saw how upset I was. I tried to push him away and go thru with my plan but he grabbed me into a hug that he wouldn’t release until I told him what was wrong and what I was going to do. He sat there with me for hours listening to everything but never judging. I thought that he would think I was crazy when I explained about my powers, but he just smiled and said to let him take care of it. He got me books, supplies and somehow got the trust of an occult store owner to hook me up with an older witch that would take me in and mentor me. He was even willing to allow me to experiment on him. That’s how we found out that he was immune to me. He’s always seen me as his younger Cousin. Nothing less but always a whole lot more.”

“Wow” Celeste said softly and Cassie continued with slight tears forming.

“About 3 years later, my Mom found out about me being a witch and a lesbian. I think she could have coped with one or the other but not with the double whammy. She threw me out of the house and cut off all ties with me. Once again Barry was there to help me pick up the pieces and take me under his wing. He was struggling to make ends meet with college and everything but he still let me move in rent free until I could find something. That’s why I will always protect him because I know he will always protect me.”

“I wish I had that type of bond with someone.” Celeste said a little envious. She thought that she cared so much for Barry already because of the spell, but she cared for him even more after hearing all that.

“You could if you stayed with him.” Cassie said. She paused a few seconds and asked “So do you harbor a grudge against me for what I did?”

“No.” Celeste answered honestly and Cassie smiled at her. “How long before you can alter the spell?”

“I can start now if you like.”

“Yes please. I don’t have to do t-that again, do I?” Celeste asked nervously.

“Walk on the Sappho side of the street?” Cassie asked teasingly. “Not unless you really want to. You’re quite talented with your mouth.”

“I know, Barry told me the same thing.” Celeste said, which brought laughter out of both of them. It also brought a shocked look to the face of the older woman who had just walked out of the coffee shop and heard the end of their conversation. She scurried away quickly which brought further laughter.

“Okay. I think I’m going to like you. But remember, break his heart and being turned into a bimbo will be the least of your worries.” Cassie warned.

“No worries on that front. As long as he wants me, I’m his.” Celeste countered with conviction.

“Okay, no time like the present.” Cassie said and when Celeste nodded with a smile, Cassie began her incantation to alter the spell. After five minutes she stopped and smiled.

“Are you finished?” Celeste asked.

“Yeah, wait about five minutes and try putting on your shoes. In the mean time, I’m going to get another latte. Want a fresher cup or something different?”

“Could you just get me some cream?”

“No problem. I’ll be back soon” Cassie said and went inside. Figuring she had time to kill, she went to the bathroom before heading back outside. When she got outside, she was greeted by the sight of Celeste looking slightly ill and still wearing the shoes she walked over in. “What happened?” she asked concerned.

“Your spell didn’t work. Are you sure you said it correctly?”

“Of course I said it right!” Cassie exclaimed, irritated that Celeste would think that.

““Well it didn’t work. What else could it be then?”

Cassie thought long and hard. She was almost stumped when a solution dawned on her. “How many times have you and Barry have sex in the last twenty four hours?”

“Five.” Celeste admitted while turning beet red.

“Damn! No wonder you couldn’t walk straight! All straight sex or was there also army sex?”

“Army sex?” Celeste asked puzzled.

“Yeah, how many times did you blow the fuck out of him?”

When Cassie realized Celeste still had no idea what she was talking about, she pulled out a tube of dark lipstick and simulated gratifying it with her mouth.

“Only the last time was army sex, a few hours ago.” Celeste admitted turning an even brighter shade of red.

“That’s the problem. You have too much of him inside you now and seem to have his immunity to me. I can still alter the spell but you have to choose between two options. First option is to wait twenty four hours without having sex with Barry and I can try again.”

“Not an option! What’s the second one?” Celeste shot out a little too quickly and forcefully even for being enscorcelled.

“An early morning meeting?” Cassie pried gently, knowing that probably wasn’t the reason.

“Not exactly.”

Cassie thought, “She’s really hooked on him.” Then she said, “Okay, the other option is to wait about four hours. By that time, I can re-dose you with my fluids to alter the spell. I can make you forget about having to do it if you like. It’s your choice.”

“I’ll take the second option.” Celeste agreed to without hesitation.

“Okay, let’s head to your place. We’ll wait there and I can tell you all of Barry’s embarrassing secrets from when he was younger.”

“Such as?” Celeste asked intrigued.

“That he used to call his bicycle ‘Trigger’ and slept with a cowboy hat because he wanted to be a cowboy.”

“No way!”

“Yes way!” Cassie said laughing as she stood up to leave. She heard a loud “Look out” and turned just as she was splashed in the face and chest with scalding hot coffee by a young woman coming out of the coffee shop with a friend. Cassie yelped. First in pain, then anger.

“I’m sorry Miss. Are you okay? My friend’s shoe heel broke and she tripped.” said the other woman in apologetic tones as she went to Cassie’s aid. She then turned to her friend and queried “Why didn’t you put a lid on that cup?”

“Look it was an accident Samantha! I took the lid off to put more sugar in. Just have her send me the bill to have her outfit cleaned.” the other one complained.

“You can’t afford that. You’re on a tight budget.” Samantha said while trying to give Cassie napkins.

“Fine, Samantha. I’ll give her five bucks to go to a thrift store for a new one. Her outfit couldn’t be worth more than that.” the other said; talking about Cassie as if she wasn’t there and couldn’t hear her.

Celeste could see the rage boiling in Cassie. It was the same look she saw when she called Cassie a bitch about fours days ago. She remembered Barry telling her that once Cassie got mad it takes days for her to cool off. Celeste hoped Cassie wasn’t past the point of listening to reason otherwise she could be screwed as well. She stood up and started to try and calm her. Cassie, unfortunately, was beyond that point due to both rage and pain. Not wanting to hear another word out of any of them, Cassie waved her hand in front of all three women and they became slacked face. Although she couldn’t alter Celeste’s spell due to Barry’s fluids, she could still trigger the obedience controls she left in her from their previous encounter.

“Sit down at the table all of you.” Cassie ordered. Celeste and the others complied. Looking around and noticing no one paying attention, she cast a quick spell to make herself and her clothes coffee free. She cast another spell to heal her burns and finally another quick spell to fix the woman’s shoe. Cassie liked the shoes and was going to keep them. Glancing around, her eyes latched onto the lingerie store. Cassie got a fun and wicked idea for how to handle the coffee spiller. She picked up the bag with Celeste’s things and started walking. “Follow me.” she ordered the bespelled women and they all walked towards the lingerie store.

“We’re not open yet! Come back around noon!” the middle aged woman yelled to Cassie and her gaggle of spellbound women as Cassie tapped on the door to get her attention.

“I know you’re not open yet! We’re here to set up the live mannequin display that your store requested today!” Cassie yelled back through the door, waving her hand at the trio of women. She was starting to calm a little and didn’t like having to do this to Celeste and Samantha. They weren’t the ones who scalded her, but the story worked better if she had more than one model and luckily they all had the bodies to pull this off. In her current mood, Cassie knew that if Celeste did anything, no matter how small, she would take it out on her. So it was better if Celeste stayed like this for the next four plus hours until Cassie calmed down and could alter the spell. She was going to do right by them but that didn’t mean she couldn’t have some fun along the way. Besides, they weren’t going to remember any of this anyway.

“There is no request today for live models! Are you sure you have the right store?!”

“I’m sure! I double checked this morning! It’s already paid for and it’s nonrefundable! We’ll go and you can explain to your boss why they’re out the money! C’mon ladies!” Cassie bluffed as she started to turn around and walk away.

“Wait! If it’s already paid for!” said the woman as she unlocked the door. Cassie smiled and turned back around as she led the four of them thru the doors. Once inside, she quickly entranced the older woman as well.

“Thank you Miss Johnson.” Cassie said to her as she read her name tag. “Do you have a first name?”

“It’s Annabelle Dear.” she said to Cassie in a dreamy, out of focus voice.

“What a beautiful name to match a beautiful person.” Cassie told her. “Now Annabelle, I am going to bring you out of this state in a little while but I need for you to do a few things for me first. Can I count on your help?”

“Of course, anything for you Dear.” Annabelle confirmed which Cassie though was cute and sweet, especially since she didn’t tell Annabelle to refer to her that way. It helped to diffuse some of her anger.

“I need for you to turn off the surveillance cameras and erase the footage of me and my friends coming into the store. Also, I need for you to leave them off for today and turn them back on when you lock up. Don’t worry, you won’t have any shoplifting.”

“Okay Dear.” Annabelle said as she drifted away.

“Ladies, follow me.” Cassie ordered the rest as they headed to the back of the store and into the employee break area. It was a clean, decent sized room that also led into the stock room. Looking in the stock room, Cassie found a somewhat empty clothes rack. “Strip completely and hang your clothes neatly on this rack. I’ll be back in a minute.” Cassie left them as they started on their task. She went back to the front of the store to find Annabelle waiting for her.

“All finished Dear.”

“Thank you Annabelle. Do you have someone special in your life?”

“Yes Dear. He’s wonderful.”

“Are you intimate with him?”

Annabelle blushed, which endeared her further to Cassie. “I’ll take that as a yes. Follow me back to the break room. Later I’m going to give you a special gift.” Both women walked back to find the other three naked and calmly waiting for Cassie. “Annabelle, I want you to go pick out suitable outfits for these lovely models.” Annabelle sized the women up with her trained eyes and then moved away with a soft “Yes Dear.” Cassie turned her attention back to Celeste and the others. Finding a pen and an inventory sheet, she turned it over to the blank side and gave them to Celeste. “Celeste, I want you to write down which clothes and other stuff you planned on bringing back to Barry’s place. Write down your address too.”

“Of course Cassie” Celeste said in the same type of sing-song voice that Annabelle was using. She sat down at the table and started writing.

Cassie turned to the woman who spilled coffee all over her. “Now let’s deal with you. Okay, tell me your name.” she demanded

“Jasmine Kane.” the woman droned.

“ Samantha, tell me all about Jasmine,” Cassie asked gently.

“She has been my best friend since the third grade. We had a rough spot awhile ago, but reconnected recently.”

“What type of rough spot?”

“During college, we got tipsy at a sorority party and were goaded into kissing each other by the other party goers. I really enjoyed it and wanted to see if Jasmine wanted to try it sober and see if it still felt that good. She got scared, called me a dyke and had the sorority expel me for unbecoming behavior.”

“That’s horrible! Why did they agree to her demands?” Cassie asked as her rage began to get refueled. It brought back the memory of what happened between her and her best friend in high school.

“At the time, her rich Father gave her everything she wanted. She gave lavish gifts to the sisters to agree with her.”

“And now?”

“He’s cut her off and she has to fend for herself.”

“I see. Who reached out to who?”

“I tried for three years, sending her texts every month, but she didn’t want anything to do with me and ignored my requests. She responded a few months ago and apologized for her behavior. We’ve been together since.”

“The timing seems odd.” Cassie thought and then asked “What have you been doing for her?”

“I let her move in with me until she can get back on her feet.”

“Do you love her?”

“She’s my best friend.” Samantha answered not understanding the real question.

“No Honey. I mean, do you want to have sex with her?”

“Yes. Since before we kissed.” Samantha said with a wisp of a smile. Cassie knew how she was going to reward her.

“I think I can arrange that. So Jasmine, why did you finally reach out to Samantha after wanting nothing to do with her for all those years.”

“I was broke and couldn’t afford my lifestyle. When my Father cut me off, all my so called friends left me. I realized that they only wanted to be around me because I had money. I went back to the one person I could count on to help me.”

Cassie was actually touched and thought that maybe Jasmine didn’t need to be punished. “And how are you going to pay her back?”

“I’m not. I am going to dump her again as soon as something better comes along.” Jasmine droned.

Cassie was shocked and livid. “Were you ever really friends with Samantha?” she asked. Her rage full blown again.

“Yes, until we kissed at that party.”

“Why did kissing her change your friendship?”

“Because staying friends with her would have upset my plans for life.”

“I don’t understand. What plans?” Cassie asked confused.

“My Mother taught me from childhood to marry for money like she did. Samantha’s family is financially comfortable but not rich. I had a crush on her and really enjoyed the kiss. If we pursued the matter like she wanted to, I would have probably stayed with her as lovers. Then I could never get all the things I wanted and deserved.”

“That’s pathetic! Do you know how much love and happiness you’ve denied yourself and Samantha in the pursuit of things that don’t matter?! Is that how equate love, by how much someone gives you?” Cassie demanded.

“It’s all I know and all that I am now. I am like the scorpion who stings the frog helping it cross the river and kills both of them. It’s my nature and I can’t change. That’s why my Dad cut me off. He thought it would force me to change but it hasn’t. Not when I have someone like Samantha that will help me.” Jasmine droned on.

Cassie then asked the question that would determine the fate of Jasmine. “Would you like to change and do you want help to do so?”

“Yes to both.” escaped Jasmine’s lips.

“You know, I should just hand out my initial punishments from now on and not get to know them. It’s easier in the long run and a lot less work.” Cassie said out loud, really to no one, when Annabelle returned.

“Here you are Dear.” Annabelle said as she laid out the three outfits on the table. She had chosen a burgundy merry widow corset with matching panty, garters and black thigh high shear stockings for Celeste. For Samantha, there was a lime green teddy with a shear diamond opening over the stomach. Jasmine’s selection was an apricot colored push up bra, matching thong, garters and white thigh high shear stockings.

“Very nice Annabelle. They will all look lovely. Are you the only one working today?”

“Yes Dear. The shop hasn’t been doing so well right now and the owner may close it on Sundays to save money. I need the extra income so I hope this doesn’t happen. That’s why I was surprised that she spent the money for the models.”

“Well don’t worry, I think you’ll have great sales today. I want you to finish what you normally would do to get the store ready. Also, do you have a sign that you can make up to put out front to announce that you’re going to have live mannequins?”

“Yes Dear.” Annabelle said. She went into the stock room and grabbed it.

“Perfect.” said Cassie as she started to cast a spell. Anyone who read the sign during the next six hours would feel a strong urge to come inside and check out the models. Also, women would be compelled to buy something that they could afford and liked. “Put this out twenty minutes before the store opens. When the models are ready, I’ll come get you and you can show me where you want them to stand.”

“Yes Dear.” she said and moved away to finish her normal routine to get the shop ready for business

“She’s so cute the way she calls me ‘Dear’. If you were ten or fifteen years younger Annabelle, I would seriously think about keeping you.” Cassie thought. Turning to Celeste, who was still sitting at the table after finishing her list, she said “Okay Celeste, I want you to get dressed in the burgundy outfit and put back on the shoes you wore here. Afterwards go into one of the dressing rooms, redo your make up and wait for me in there.” She didn’t have to worry about Celeste getting sick. In her current state, her mind and body would not respond to the waves of nausea from the spell that had basically kept her nearly barefoot and naked for the last three days.

“Okay Cassie” Celeste answered. She put on the lingerie, grabbed her make up out of her purse and left.

Cassie then took off her pants and underwear and than sat on the edge of the sturdy break room table. She called Jasmine over to kneel in front of her and cast an arousal spell on her twice as powerful as the one she used on Celeste days before. She needed to dose Jasmine heavy for the spell she was going to cast. Cassie was going to feel weak tomorrow from all the spells she was weaving, but she had made her decision to try and aid Jasmine or punish her depending on her willingness to truly change. When she was ready, she brought Jasmine back to reality.

“What the hell?!” Jasmine demanded as she found herself staring directly at Cassie’s ankh tattoo. Before she could get her bearings further, Jasmine found herself starting to moisten with desire. The smell of the prize sitting just in front of her for the taking, or licking depending on how you viewed it, was starting to fuel a burning thirst in her that could only be quenched by the ambrosia contained between the legs of this woman.

“Start licking.” Cassie ordered and Jasmine was off like a contestant in a county fair pie eating contest. She grabbed Cassie’s hips and buried her face and tongue into her. “Samantha is going to be one lucky and happy girl.” Cassie thought before Jasmine’s quick kitten like lapping drove her into a carnal haze of delight. Normally Cassie would try to make this last longer, but she was under a time constraint. Jasmine’s quest to get every last ounce of Cassie’s mead was soon rewarded as Cassie gushed and Jasmine made sure she got every drop. Before Jasmine could regain her wits, Cassie put her back under and lay there on the table for a few minutes getting her strength back. Redressing, she then began to weave a spell that would make Jasmine more compliant to Cassie than she and the others were already. The spell would last for the next week. The major difference was that Jasmine would also be aware . She then woke Jasmine up again.

“What happened to me?” Jasmine asked as she came aware for the second time. She looked around trying to figure out where she was and finally realized that she was naked. She covered herself with the clothes on the table and noticed Cassie. “I remember you! You’re that woman from outside the coffee shop! Are you responsible?” she demanded.

“I happened to you and yes I am responsible.” Cassie informed her. “Put the clothes back on the table, keep your hands on your hips, stay in that spot and keep your voice low.”

“Please don’t do anything to me.” She pleaded as she found herself obeying Cassie against her will. “Where’s Samantha?”

“You can turn around and look behind you.”

“Samantha what’s wrong?” Jasmine said as she saw Samantha standing there naked with a smile but also a ‘lights out’ look on her face. She tried to move to her, but her hands and feet stayed where they where. “What have you done to her, us, you bitch!”

“You’re only off by one letter, tho the two words rhyme. Nothing has happened to her, yet. However, she is going to share in your fate.”

“You’re a witch?!” Jasmine accused as she figured out Cassie’s statement and got even more frightened. “Please leave Samantha out of this. She’s innocent.”

“She’s with you and will share in your fate. Asking for mercy for someone that you yourself are about to hurt and destroy a second time is laughable.” Cassie sneered. She did notice that the concern for Samantha’s safety was genuine.

“What do you mean a second time? You know nothing about me, us!” Jasmine spat as loud as she could within the spell’s restraints.

“I know more than I care to about you Jasmine Kane!” Cassie roared and Jasmine cringed. “I know how you threw away your best friend since third grade three years ago in the pursuit of money and possessions like Ebeneezer Scrooge. I know that you only went back to her because your father cut you off to try and change you for the better. I know that you plan to break her heart again by throwing her away when something better comes along. Have I missed something Jasmine?” Cassie finished with venom.

“No.” she said in a small voice wishing this woman wasn’t right. “Then you also know, I can’t change.”

“Then so be it. Samantha, when I say start, I want you to do what you have wanted to do with Jasmine since before you kissed. When you’re done, I want you to say ‘I’m done’ in a loud voice. Jasmine you will be an active participant. You will not try to escape or attack me. You will not say anything until I tell you to. Samantha, start.” Cassie ordered and then left the room to check up on Celeste.

Samantha glided over to where Jasmine stood and started kissing her. At first it started as innocent smooches along the nape of the neck. Samantha kissed Jasmine fully on the lips before sensuously turning it into a French kiss. Jasmine was surprised and delighted by how it felt and by the love and tenderness with which it was done. She was a little disappointed when Samantha broke it off after only a minute, but her disappointment was short lived as Samantha moved her attention to Jasmine’s breasts. She playfully teased each nipple erect with her teeth before lavishing them with slow wet kisses. Samantha began to kneel. She then slid her tongue down the center of Jasmine’s torso while she drew her nails with a feather like touch down Jasmine’s abdomen. Soft moans escaped Jasmine’s lips and her hips bucked slightly when Samantha kissed her navel and continued a trail of kisses down to her womanhood.

Jasmine’s mind was swimming in erotic rapture when she felt Samantha’s hands gently grab her derriere. Instinctively she grabbed the back of Samantha’s head as she felt Samantha’s tongue enter her. It’s gentle probing began sending ripples of pleasure that kept increasing with each tender flick on her nether lips as it closed in on her sweet spot. Just when Jasmine thought she couldn’t stand anymore pleasure, Samantha’ s tongue connected with the right spot and it hit Jasmine like a bolt of carnal primal lightning causing a massive orgasm. Her legs turned to jelly and she lost the strength to remain standing, She started to slide down but Samantha caught her and planted kisses on her body as she guided Jasmine to kneel in front of her, finishing with a long lingering kiss on the lips.

“I’m done!” Samantha announced after she broke her lip lock with Jasmine and released her. Jasmine stayed there in a haze of afterglow, anger and shame. She was brought back to her current reality by the sound of high heels clacking on the floor. She looked over and saw the witch leading another woman with the same ‘lights out’ look on her face that Samantha now had again.

“Jasmine you are going to remember that each and every day for the rest of your life. You’re going to long for the love that this woman has for you. You’re going to long for the love that is denied you by your pursuit of something that you and your Mother think is precious but Samantha and your Father know isn’t.” Cassie said in a tone like a school teacher lecturing a student with facts they should have learned earlier. “You can speak now as long as you’re quiet.”

“I hate you.” Jasmine dripped the words out her mouth with contempt.

“Makes no difference to me, you asked for this. Time to start phase two.” Cassie said ominously.

“What did she do?” Jasmine asked looking at Celeste while trying to get her mind off how this could get worse.

“Her? She tried to get my cousin fired and thrown in jail for something he didn’t do. I made her his sex slave but he didn’t want her that way. She was asking me to release her when you interrupted everything.” Cassie told her truthfully, but not the whole truth. “Now she also shares in your fate. Here.” Cassie said as she tossed some towels at Jasmine. Cassie had turned some paper towels from the ladies room into cloth. “Clean yourself and Samantha up. Help Samantha put on the green teddy. Then you put on the rest of the clothes on the table. I need to find one more thing to complete all of your wardrobes.”

Jasmine wanted to make a break for it, but the spell had locked her into the tasks that Cassie assigned. She started wiping her juices off Samantha and herself. “I knew she loved me but I didn’t think she loved me that way anymore and definitely not that much!” Jasmine thought as she replayed what happened in her mind. She had been with others who had made her feel good but never had anyone ever come close to that. “Maybe this is what real love feels like?” She thought but quickly quashed the idea. “It’s the spell that bitch of a witch has me under doing this. I’ll take whatever punishment and pay the bitch back when I can! Then I’ll continue my life exactly as planned; marrying for money and hope to love the person eventually.” Still, hurting Samantha again wasn’t going to be as painless and easy as she thought. She tried talking to Samantha and Celeste but got no response from either and gave up. She felt ashamed as she guided Samantha into the teddy and helped adjust it on her lithe body.

“It really brings out her best features.” Jasmine thought and started to think back to when it had gone wrong between them. They were inseparable as kids. She loved Samantha because she was the only one of her friends that truly cared about her. On her tenth birthday, she was sick but her Mother refused to cancel the party. Too many important people were going to drop by and besides, she had plans for the next few weeks that were too important for her to cancel and reschedule Jasmine’s party. While all the other kids stayed downstairs at the party, Samantha was the only one who came to her room and stayed with her the whole day. It was shortly after this that her Mother took over her life and started grooming her to care only about money and what it could get you.

Her Father tried to be with her, but his company started growing and it took more and more of his time, which his wife encouraged. It brought more in money and gave her more prestige at the country club. To compensate for him not being there, he gave Jasmine gifts. Her Mother used the gifts as training tools to mold Jasmine further into a materialistic bitch. She had gone to college to get a degree in Mrs. as her Mother demanded, but it was also a way to get away from her Mother and be happy again.

She was sharing a room with Samantha at the sorority house when she developed a crush on her. Seeing her everyday in all states of undress and that fact that Samantha took the time to tutor Jasmine and listen to her started to change how Jasmine viewed their friendship. She would never act on it but enjoyed the way it made her feel.

It all came apart at a party the sorority hosted with the Chi Nu Tau fraternity. Liquor was flowing freely and she had enough that, while she was not in danger of passing out, she couldn’t legally get behind the wheel of a car. She was walking unsteadily to the bathroom when she started to fall. Samantha caught her and as they were looking into each other’s eyes, a chant of ‘Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!’ was heard. She impetuously did and was surprised by how good it felt. However, someone took their picture and started sending it around. Soon, it was all over campus that she was into women and she was scared that her husband prospects would evaporate. She was at her lowest point in terms of the plans her Mother had created in her when Samantha asked her if she wanted to try kissing again. In that instant, she no longer saw Samantha as her best friend. She only saw Samantha as the destroyer of her future and took action.

She choked up a little as she pictured Samantha’s shocked look. Samantha couldn’t understand why the person that she loved and cared for the most outside of her family called her all those vile names and later had her expelled from the sorority.

The damage was done and long forgotten when Jasmine moved back home after a year abroad. The trip was a graduation present from her Father, but she still had no husband. It was about a month later that she and her Mother were discussing how she needed to get a husband soon. Her Mother had given her a list. Jasmine complained that most on the list were either too fat, too ugly or had one foot in the grave. Her Mother acerbically replied, “You’re not marrying them for looks, age or how much they have in their pants. Just how much they have in the bank!” Both broke out laughing.

They turned at the sound of breaking glass and saw her Father standing there with a shattered glass of scotch at his feet. He had heard the whole conversation and couldn’t believe what his sweet little girl had turned into. Jasmine tried to sweet talk him but he told her that she needed to be out of the house in two weeks and to not see him again until she had truly changed.

His Wife tried to wrap him around her finger. He told her that if she still wanted the prestige and perks of being his Wife then she needed to shut up. He threatened to get his lawyer and turn his company and all his assets over to his brother. She knew him well enough to know that it wasn’t a bluff and she backed down.

Jasmine tried for four days to get one of her current ‘friends’ take her in but they had all heard about her being cut off. Without her money, she really had nothing going for her in their books. She was despondent when she received her monthly text from Samantha. She didn’t know why she never changed her phone number or blocked Samantha from her phone, but she was now glad that she hadn’t.

Samantha had never given up on her and had texted her every month in the hope that someday she and Jasmine would reconnect. Normally, Jasmine just erased them as they came in, but this time she read it. Samantha had just received a promotion at work. She worked at a lock box company that processed mail and phone payments for Doctors, Dentists and Lawyers. It was now her job to bring new clients in along with her old duties of handling any problems with current clients. This was perfect for Jasmine. She could go with Samantha to see if any of the clients were rich or about to become rich by the size of their practice. Plus it gave her the chance to have somewhere to live until things got better. It was easy to get Samantha to forgive her. To Samantha, they had never stopped being friends.

Now there she was standing like a mindless puppet due to Jasmine’s actions. Jasmine started to dress herself and was finishing hooking the stockings to the garters when Cassie came back with three white haired shoulder length bobbed wigs in her hand.

“These will help disguise you.”

“Why do we need disguises? Where are we exactly?” Jasmine demanded in soft tones.

“Because Jasmine, you heartless gold digging bitch, I am going to hide you in plain sight.”

Jasmine bristled at the description. She knew she was a gold digging bitch, but for some reason now being called heartless stung. “You still haven’t told me where we are.”

“Not that it’s important, but where do you think?”

“The way you have us under-dressed, it’s probably a strip club. Going to pimp us out for your jollies?”

Cassie smiled and decided not to correct her. “Soon it’s going to be showtime. We can’t keep the customers waiting. All of you, don’t talk again until I give you permission and put back on your shoes. Jasmine, you will make no other moves unless I tell you to. You will also act calm and happy.” Cassie ordered as she fitted a wig on each of them and made sure none of their real hair poked out. “Sit down at the table. I need to check your make up.” She began to redo Samantha’s and Jasmine’s make up to give them more of a doll-like look. She also made a few slight changes to Celeste’s and smiled at the results. She got her purse and was putting Celeste’s list and keys in when she had another thought. “Jasmine, write down the pass code for your phone.” After Jasmine did, Cassie looked at it and was pleasantly surprised. The code was 726643. Cassie was always good at puzzles and realized that the code spelled ‘Sammie’ on the phone. She put the phone and the list away and then went up front to see what Annabelle was doing. She saw Annabelle coming back in the store.

“The sign is out in front Dear.” Annabelle announced.

“Excellent Annabelle. If you could have one wish granted, what would it be?”

“A healthy child.”

“Is your child not doing well?” Cassie asked with concern.

“No Dear, I have no children. I want to have one.” Annabelle said and Cassie was touched.

“How old are you?”

“Forty two.”

“Does your boyfriend want one also?”

“Yes Dear. The problem is I’m having hot flashes. He loves me and is willing to start a family even if it means adoption after we get married next month. I’ve always wanted to have a child with the one I love. However, he came into my life too late and now I can’t.” Annabelle said.

Cassie had a potion at home that, mixed with a spell, would help Annabelle without Annabelle needing Cassie’s fluids. Running to Celeste’s and now to her place would take awhile and she realized that to do everything she needed would now require her to take a taxi. She would have to use the money she had set aside to take Barry out to dinner for his birthday. However, she knew that if Barry knew the reason why, he would tell her to go ahead. “I am going to wake you now. All that you’ll remember is that you got the store ready for business. You heard, saw and did nothing unusual from the time you opened the door to let us in.” Cassie awoke Annabelle.

“What were we just talking about Dear?” a befuddled Annabelle asked.

“I was asking if you were ready for the models.”

“Oh, yes. Go bring them out.” Cassie returned shortly with the three women in tow. “They look lovely. We’ll place one in the window and the other two near the middle of the store. Are they okay Dear? The look so quiet and relaxed.” Annabelle inquired.

“Oh, they’re just getting into character. The use a meditative trance to tune out everything until the assignment is over.” Cassie said and Jasmine started to panic. She wanted to flee or yell ‘help’ to the other woman but Cassie’s spell and orders kept her from doing so.

Jasmine saw Cassie lead Celeste into the window. She saw Celeste flow into a typical mannequin pose and freeze after Cassie touch her on the shoulder and whispered something into her ear. Cassie couldn’t cast another spell on her yet so all she could do was tell her to act like a mannequin. With her in the window she didn’t have to worry about anyone messing with her Also it helped pique the interest of the crowd forming outside. Next she moved Samantha into position and cast a spell to lock her into position so that she couldn’t be moved or tipped over. Then it was Jasmine’s turn. Cassie lead Jasmine to a spot about six feet away from Samantha and had her turn and face Samantha.

“Mirror her pose.” Cassie ordered and Jasmine reluctantly complied. She felt Cassie’s hand on her shoulder and heard her speaking words in a language she didn’t recognize. As Cassie finished, Jasmine felt her body seize up and she couldn’t move. Even her eyes didn’t seem to blink as she stared at Samantha. She couldn’t look away.

“Take a long look at her.” Cassie whispered. “Look at her trusting, loving face and think about how you have and are going to hurt her. Think of all the things she’s done for you without asking for anything in return. Think about it long and hard because, if I ever release you, you will tell her exactly what you plan to do.” and with that Cassie walked away.

Cassie went in the back and retrieved her purse and got ready to run her errands. She saw that a crowd was waiting as Annabelle unlocked to door to open the store. The spell on the sign was working. “I’ll be back later Miss Johnson.” Cassie went out the door as curious customers filed in. “I hope she can handle this by herself.” Cassie thought as she went hail a taxi.

Jasmine was standing there doing a slow burn. Not that she could do anything else. “What did she mean by ‘if I ever release you’?” she thought. “She has to release us. No one would be that cruel.” Then she realized that she herself was that cruel. Samantha’s unblinking stare on her face was both friendly and lovely. It reminded Jasmine of the first time she felt her feelings shift for Samantha. Samantha was so excited that Jasmine had gotten a perfect score on her French exam.

Jasmine had said, “It was because you never gave up on me. Even after I told you I couldn’t learn this. Merci beaucoup.” Jasmine had smiled as she broke the hug Samantha had given her when she showed her the test.

“You would have done the same for me.” Samantha said and at the time Jasmine would have.

“But this comes so easily for you. With your scores, you could have gone to any school. It’s only because of the donation my Father made to this school that I’m even here. Why do you stick with me?”

“Because, your Father and I see the potential in you and want to help you see it in yourself. Always know that there are people that care for you.” Samantha said with a grin and hugged her again.

Jasmine loved how that felt and never wanted it to end. She had looked into Samantha’s face and had seen it differently than all the times she had seen it before. It was more radiant somehow and the closeness made her tingle. She wanted to act on the feeling but was afraid that Samantha might not feel the same way and may not want to be her friend if she did. Also, her Mother’s programming started kicking in the back of her brain telling her that she needed to concentrate on marrying for money in case her Dad’s business failed and she needed to keep her Mother in the life style she was accustomed to. It wasn’t long after this that the party happened and Jasmine turned fully into the ‘heartless gold digging bitch’ that the witch had so aptly described.

“I guess it was Sammie’s faith and love for me that kept me human.” Jasmine thought. She was surprised that she thought of her as ‘Sammie’ again. It was the name she called her when they were truly friends. They were known as ‘Sammie and Jas, friends to the end whose bond will never break or bend’ as the saying went in high school.

Now she started thinking about how in high school Sammie took the blame when it was her smoking and was facing suspension if the teacher knew. Every time she tried to focus on something else, the memories of Sammie helping and caring for her kept coming back. It didn’t help matters seeing that trusting face and not being able to look away. The only times she was able to break away from those thoughts was when she could feel someone touching her or the few times guys wandered into the store and said to their buddies how hot the one in green looked. That would flare jealously in Jasmine and then recall the delightful memory of her and Sammie in the back of this store. Then she would feel pangs of shame and sorrow knowing that once she told Sammie the truth, she would lose her forever.

With each passing moment, the cracks in the wall of her mother’s training and her own self absorption started to grow bigger, Each hour was growing more painful to Jasmine, who wanted to cry but had no control over her tear ducts. Cassie’s order kept up it’s merciless onslaught, or was it really merciful, as more and more memories of the special times with Sammie kept getting replayed over and over in Jasmine’s mind with no respite. Around four thirty, the barriers were destroyed and Jasmine knew that she wanted to stay with Sammie forever. She knew Sammie loved her that way and she loved her back. She didn’t care if they never had a lot of money as long as they had each other. She didn’t know how she would convince Sammie after she was forced to tell her that she planned to hurt and dump her but she would abide by Sammie’s decision, no matter how painful it would be to her.

Cassie returned around fifteen minutes before closing with Celeste’s clothes in a suitcase and garment bag along with another bag that contained the potion and something else she picked up at her place. She had meant to give it to Barry as a gag birthday gift but decided that Celeste could find a better use for it. Although the store was not as full as when she left earlier, there was still quite a few customers. She smiled at Annabelle’s happy but frazzled look as she kept up with the customers.

Cassie dropped the stuff off in the break room and went back outside to grab the sign. It wasn’t needed anymore. The store closed at five but it wasn’t until twenty minutes later that the last customer was rung up and left. Cassie looked over and thought that Annabelle was going to pass out and rushed over to her.

“Are you okay?”

“Yes Dear. Just a little tired. I’ve never had a day like this before. Sales were even higher than before Valentine’s Day. Your models were a hit.” Annabelle said as she looked over at Celeste and then the others with a wistful look. “I wish sometimes I could be a mannequin for a little while. Just standing around doing nothing but looking beautiful with no worries or cares.”

“Would you be in the window or on the floor?” Cassie asked mischievously. She was going to have to entrance Annabelle again anyway to give her the potion and cast the fertility spell. Why not let her try it once. She would be only remembering it as a dream after Cassie was done.

“Well, for sake of the discussion Dear, probably the floor if I was to be in here. I think I still have the body to do it, though I wouldn’t want to become dream fodder for a creep if I was in the window in just my underwear.” Annabelle said with a laugh that quickly stopped when Cassie entranced her again.

“How long would it take you to do your end of business and close up?”

“About twenty minutes Dear.”

“And do you have to be anywhere tonight?”

“No Dear, my fiance left this morning for a business meeting. He won’t be back until Tuesday.”

Cassie went in the back and got the potion. The potion would need to be in Annabelle for at least an hour before she could cast the spell to make her fertile again.

“Drink this.” Cassie requested as she gave her the potion. The stuff tasted vile but Annabelle wouldn’t notice. “Follow me Annabelle.” Cassie politely ordered and led her to a spot that was near the back of the store and couldn’t be seen from the window due to a rack of slips.

“Strip to your underwear, hanging your clothes neatly and then assume a mannequin’s pose.” She waited for Annabelle to strip down to her underwear and struck a pose. “Smile and enjoy” Cassie said as she kissed Annabelle on the cheek. She touched Annabelle’s shoulder as she cast the spell and soon Annabelle was as stiff as the other mannequins in the store.

“She really does have a nice body.” Cassie thought as she walked around her. “But her taste in her own underwear leaves much to be desired.” She then walked over to Jasmine. “I still haven’t forgotten about you. First however, I’m going to deal with the one that tried to destroy my cousin.” She went over to Celeste. “Okay Celeste follow me” Cassie ordered and Celeste followed her into the break room. Cassie stripped fully and cast her special arousal spell on herself since she couldn’t cast it on Celeste and needed things to happen quickly. She still needed to deal with Jasmine. After a few moments, Cassie was so horny she didn’t care if the tongue about to come at her was attached to a woman or weed whacker. Hell, she would even take a man. She needed relief now. “Celeste, start licking and slurping like you did the last time. Make sure you get every drop.” She ordered and lay back as she waited for Celeste to start.

Celeste knelt in front of Cassie and put her hands gently on Cassie’s inner thighs to spread her legs further apart. Even before Celeste’s tongue touched Cassie’s nether lips, her warm breath was starting to drive Cassie wild. Cassie extended her arms to grab the other edge of the table and tried to keep flat, but wasn’t succeeding well. Celeste’s tongue was just as talented as Cassie remembered and with the spell putting her in sexual overdrive she soon exploded like baseball scoreboard after a home run. She smiled and passed out. She came to shortly, partially spent, and propped herself up to see Celeste licking the floor.

“Sorry Celeste. You can stop now.” Cassie said guiltily as she realized Celeste took her too literal when she said ‘get every drop’. “As least you won’t remember. Celeste, go get your suitcase out of the supply room and go into the employee bathroom. Take off the wig, shoes and what you’re wearing neatly. Next, change into one set of underwear, one pair of jeans and the blue top that is in your suitcase. Come back out and wake me up. Oh and also rinse your mouth out.”

“Yes Cassie.” Celeste said as she began the tasks assigned to her.

Cassie lay back down and took a nap until she felt Celeste shaking her awake. Quickly Cassie redressed herself and started to alter the spell. After five minutes, she stopped and sat down at the table. She took out a small card and began writing on it. After she was done, she put it into Celeste’s bra. “Celeste, you won’t remember anything that happened from when I got splashed with coffee until now.” Cassie said and woke her up.

“—Don’t do anything rash.” Celeste said and stopped. She was no longer standing outside the coffee shop and she was dressed with no sign of getting sick. “Where are we and what day is it?”

“We’re in the place we first met and it’s Sunday.”

“Which Sunday?”

“The same Sunday around six o’clock.” Cassie confirmed.

“I need to sit down. I feel like I’ve been standing all day.” Celeste said. As she sat down, she noticed a strange feeling in her bra. Reaching into her bra, she found a card. “What is this?” she asked as she held it out to Cassie.

“It’s a present to make up for today.”

“What did you do to me?” Celeste demanded slightly angry.

“I would watch your tone a little. You’re now loaded with my fluids and I can cast any spell I want.” Cassie joked.

“Sorry. Let me rephrase the question. What are you making up to me for?”

“You saw how mad I was. I needed to stash you somewhere until I cooled off so I wouldn’t take it out on you long term. This is to make up for that. Read the card because I need your help with handling some things.”

Celeste turned the card over and read “Good for one spell. One spell?”

“Yes one spell. I assume Barry told you a witch’s oath is binding. It’s good on whoever you wish to have it cast on, except Barry.”

“And yourself?”

“No, only Barry. So long as the effects don’t last longer than four days. The same amount of time I had a spell in effect on you.” Cassie confirmed with a smile.

“But I’m still under the effects of your spell partially. I’m still Barry’s sex slave.”

“Upon what do you based that statement?” Cassie asked with a twinkle in her eye.

“Because I still love Barry the same amount.” Celeste answered.

“Celeste, what’s the definition of a sex slave?”

“It means that I’m in love with whoever you want me to be.”

“No it doesn’t. It only means that you won’t refuse if the other person wants sex and you won’t leave their side. It can’t change or create long term feelings about them. That’s a love spell and I didn’t cast one of those.” Cassie said with a laugh. “Answer me. Did you feel this way about Barry after the first time you two did the deed?”

“Yes but not as strong as I do now. I thought it was the spell gaining strength.”

“Oh something was gaining strength, but that was all you. You started to really see him when you were not blinded by misplaced hate. As the two of you got to really know each other, you fell in love with him. That’s why I was so surprised when you didn’t want to wait twenty four hours before having sex with him again. The spell by itself wouldn’t have made you answer as forcefully as you did. If the effects of the spell were removed you wouldn’t still want to be with him unless you really wanted to. Are you still going back to his place?”

“Yes.”

“And also answer, did he initiate all the times you two made love?”

“No. It was me doing almost all of them.” Celeste admitted turning red. “Barry allowed me to call the shots.”

“That’s because of who he is. He thinks of others before himself. It’s one of the reasons why we both love him.”

“Yes, yes I do love him. Where are you heading?” Celeste asked as she needed time to process her feelings after finding out that what she and Barry thought were false were actually hers.

“It’s time to see if I cured another bitch before she does real damage.” Cassie said as she headed into the store with Celeste quickly following.

Jasmine and Samantha were still standing where Cassie had left them. Not that they could go anywhere. Jasmine was in a state of conflict. She wanted desperately to be free so she could begin the life that she and Samantha should have started three years ago. She was also afraid that when she had to tell her the truth, Samantha would hate her and never want to see her again. She heard the approach of the witch and other woman but couldn’t move her eyes to see. She only saw the face of the person that she wanted to make love to everyday.

“Wow! I only saw them briefly before but with those wigs and make up I definitely wouldn’t have recognized them.” Celeste said as she approached the pair. She thought about the spell card and politely demanded from Cassie “Where did you put me? Otherwise you wouldn’t have given me what you did.”

“In the window.” Cassie admitted sheepishly. “It was Annabelle’s idea.”

“Who is Annabelle?”

“She’s over there.” Cassie said as she pointed over to her right.

Celeste walked over and saw what appeared to be a mannequin that didn’t look out of place in this store except for it’s frumpy underwear. As she got a better look she realized it was an older woman frozen stiff. “What did she do to piss you off?” Celeste asked as she tentatively poked her after waving her hand in front of her face while receiving no reaction. Annabelle wobbled a little like if she was made of wood or plastic before coming to a stop.

“Nothing. She actually diffused my anger. She said that after seeing how calm and serene you and the others looked, she wished that she could be like a mannequin to see how it feels. Don’t worry, I’ll release her soon. Besides for the fertility spell I’m casting for her, I need her naked to place my hands over her reproductive organs and womb.”

“Fertility spell?!”

“Yeah. She found the love of her life as she started having hot flashes. The one thing she wants is to have a family with him. Although he’s open to adoption, she wants to have the child herself. She probably stopped feeling sexy as she started the change and I guess that’s why she’s in that drab and boring underwear. Either that or it’s wash day and that’s all that was left in the drawers.” Cassie said and Celeste giggled. She also started to look at Cassie in a different light.

“What do you need my help with?” Celeste asked as she left Annabelle alone and walked back to towards Cassie.

“I need for you to tidy up the store while Annabelle continues to take a well deserved break from today’s activities. I’ll handle these two.”

“Okay.” and Celeste went to start checking the racks out for out of place merchandise.

Cassie went over to Samantha first and released her from her static position. “Follow me.” she ordered and Samantha walked behind Cassie to the break room. She came back a little while later and issued the same instructions to Jasmine. Jasmine was grateful to move but also terrified. She felt like she was walking the last few steps to the electric chair as she followed behind the witch. Once they were in the break room, Jasmine saw Samantha getting dressed with her back turned to her. Cassie turned to Jasmine “You may now speak and move as long as you make no moves against me or try to escape.”

“Please don’t make me tell her!” Jasmine cried with real tears as she got down on her knees. “I love her and don’t want her to hate me.”

“Jasmine. Tell Samantha truthfully what you had planned to do.”

“Sammie, I had intended on dumping you after using your work connections to find a rich man to marry and never see or speak to you again. These last few hours however made me realize that I love you and never want to spend another day without you in my life and hopefully me in your heart. I want your face to be the first thing I see in the morning when I wake and the last thing I see each night before I go to sleep. I know I can never really make it up to you for the last three years but please give me a chance.” Jasmine implored thru tear stained eyes.

“What about the plans that your Mother instilled in you?” Cassie asked as Samantha kept getting dressed.

“FUCK THOSE PLANS! Sammie please tell me that you still love me and that I can be with you for as long as you’ll have me?” Jasmine cried. She was now on all fours with her head bowed. Samantha finished dressing and turned around.

“Look up Jasmine!” Cassie ordered and Jasmine looked at her friend shocked and bewildered. She then turned to look at Cassie. Samantha was still entranced. “I said you had to tell her the truth. I never said she would hear and remember it.”

Jasmine jumped up and hugged Samantha. “Why?” was her simple request as she dried her eyes.

“If you hadn’t had your epiphany, I would have made her remember everything you said. You would have then been in this store window for the next week and probably something worse after that. You said to me that you wanted to change but you couldn’t. It’s hard to break years of training in such a short time without it being painful. I’m glad you made the right choice.” Cassie told her with a slight smile and continued. “Stop to think about this. Are you still single because no man was rich enough or because they didn’t measure up to Samantha? After all, why didn’t you block her texts or change your phone’s pass code from her nickname if deep down you didn’t have feelings for her?”

Jasmine was stunned. She never really thought of that in those terms. “So what happens now?” she asked slowly.

“The rest of your sentence.”

“But I thought—” Jasmine started to protest but stopped when Cassie raised her hand.

“Jasmine Kane, you are hereby sentenced to live with the decision Samantha makes about your future together. If she decides that she doesn’t want you, you will leave and never bother her again. You will never tell or try to communicate to anyone about what really happened to you or Samantha today here and at the coffee shop. You will get dressed in the bathroom and put the lingerie that you and Samantha modeled today in a bag. I will instruct Samantha to remember only that you went here after the coffee shop and bought the lingerie. Then you spent the rest of the day window shopping. She won’t wake up until you’re back at her place. You will not change your phone number. I will be sending you a text later in the week with only the word ‘witch’ in the body. You will text me back immediately with what Samantha decided. Don’t bother trying to trace the account. It will be a temp that will be deleted after I read your message. And one final thing. DON’T EVER INSULT OR BURN A WITCH AGAIN! Any questions?”

“Why?”

“Why what? Our place in the universe? That the Cubs can’t win the World Series? That you didn’t put a lid back on the cup?”

“Why did you help me? If our roles were reversed, I would have destroyed you.”

“Spiderman.”

“I don’t understand.”

“Look up about him later. You may or may not realize the reference but the answer will be there. Also, no one ever does anything without a reason.” Cassie told her. “Now go get dressed and go home.”

Cassie turned to see Celeste standing in the door way as Jasmine grabbed her clothes and headed out to get dressed. “How long have you been standing there?”

“Since ‘fuck those plans’. What about Spiderman?”

“Jeez Louise! Did you grow up with no culture? When I was younger, Barry would read to me from his collection. In Spiderman is one of the most famous lines of the twentieth century, ‘With great power comes great responsibility.’ Do you think Barry would still hang with me or let you come see me alone if I was evil?”

“No, not really.”

“I admit that I have a short temper and with my abilities I could do a lot of wrong. But if Barry not had faith in me and stopped me in high school, then I would not be here now and a lot of other people would be dead. He still has faith in me and he helped instill part of a honor code in me with those heroes. I won’t disappoint him.”

“So that’s why you asked me why I hated Barry so much before you passed final judgement.” Celeste said in amazement.

“As I said to Jasmine, as someone else said to me, ‘no one ever does anything without a reason.’ If I think they can be saved, I will give them a chance. It may be scary like in your case about becoming a bimbo or painful like Jasmine possibly losing her true best friend, but all of you at least deserve the chance”

“So Barry was a comic book geek?” Celeste asked amused.

“What do you mean was? Ask him what he wore to the last year’s comic book convention.”

“He plays dress up?” Celeste laughed.

“I told you I would tell you all his embarrassing secrets didn’t I? Now let me get Samantha ready.”

“She really won’t remember anything?”

“Do you remember standing in the window or going down on me the second time? By the way, you’re improving. A couple more sessions and I can get you a Sappho membership card.”

“Cassie!” Celeste yelled in embarrassment and stormed out of the room to finish tidying up the store.

Cassie laughed and began to prepare Samantha. The only thing that she would remember was when she made love to Jasmine and that would only be a vivid dream. She was finishing up when Jasmine came back.

“I don’t know if I should still hate you or thank you for what you’ve done.” Jasmine said.

“Either way, you’re welcome.” Cassie said and both women smiled at each other. “Grab your and Samantha’s things. I’ll let you both out. Treat what you two may have as the precious gift it is.”

With Samantha following behind, Jasmine and Cassie headed thru the store. “She’ll respond to you now. Make sure you two get home safely.” Cassie instructed Jasmine.

As she and Samantha walked out, Jasmine turned and held her phone up to Cassie “I hope it’s a happy text I send you.” she smiled and the two women headed home.

Cassie locked the door behind them and headed towards the back of the store. “Celeste, please help me with Annabelle.”

“What do you need?” Celeste asked as she approached Cassie and the still stiff woman.

“Catch.” Cassie said as she tipped Annabelle into Celeste’s arms.

“Oomph! Why didn’t you wake her first?” Celeste inquired as they began carrying the rigid woman into the break room.

“It’s going to take a lot out of me to cast the fertility spell and I’m almost spent. I wasn’t paying attention to how much power I used. I just have enough to cast the fertility spell and release both her mind and body at the same time. I don’t have the energy to do all three separately. I could take her home and do the fertility spell in the morning, but I think my girlfriend would mind.”

“But why are we moving her to the break room?” Celeste inquired as they laid her on the break room table.

“Because both of us need to be naked for the spell. I have no problem doing it out there but Annabelle sure would.” Cassie answered as she began to remove her clothes.

“Why are you helping her?”

“Because I like her. Wait till you hear her call you ‘Dear’ and ask me that again.” Cassie answered as she finished stripping and was removing the few things Annabelle was wearing. “Could you close the door after you go out. Once I start, I can’t stop or be distracted.”

“I’ll be waiting outside.” Celeste hurriedly close the door after she left.

Twenty five minutes later, Cassie opened the door. “Could you get Annabelle’s clothes off the slips rack and help me dress her.” She asked weakly.

“Why did you push yourself so hard today?” Celeste asked as she came back in with the clothes.

“I should have only helped you?” Cassie snapped.

“No.” Celeste answered ashamed. “But you didn’t even know Annabelle or Jasmine. Why help them?”

“Until Thursday, I didn’t know you either. How much more do you think we talked about when we were in that dressing room that day?”

“I don’t know.”

“You also told me that you were all alone with the problems you were facing with your Dad and your Sister. You told me that you had no one to turn to and wished you had someone special.”

“And that’s the real reason why you sent me to Barry. He helped you in your darkest hour and you figured he would do the same for me.” Celeste said. She still couldn’t get over how much she had been wrong about Cassie since she called her a bitch four days ago.

“That and you make a nicer birthday present than what I could buy him.” Cassie said and both women laughed. “By helping you, it also indirectly brought me into contact with Annabelle, Samantha and Jasmine. Jasmine now has a chance at true love and happiness. Samantha doesn’t get destroyed a second time by some one she loves and probably would never recover from. Annabelle should get her wish for children, So in a way, you helped them too.”

“But why all the other crazy stuff?” Celeste asked as she pointed at the stiff naked Annabelle.

“Just because I’m not evil doesn’t mean I have to be good all the time.”

“No, I guess not. Let’s get Annabelle dressed and get out of here. Barry’s waiting for me and I don’t want to wait any longer for him either.”

Quickly they got Annabelle dressed and Cassie began to give her instructions. “Annabelle, you’re going to wake up soon. You’ll only remember being a mannequin on the floor as a dream. You’ll forget everything else between now and you telling me that you’re pretty enough to be a mannequin. You will also, after leaving the store, think it was your idea to hire the models. You will not remember ours or the other model’s faces, names or voices clearly. You’ll remember to turn on the surveillance cameras when you leave. One final thing, you’ll start wearing sexy underwear again.” Cassie then released her. Annabelle thawed and woke up none the wiser. “Miss Johnson! Are you sure you’re okay? I told you not to stand up so fast again. That’s it! Celeste call an ambulance!”

“At once Cassie.” Celeste said. She was confused as to what Cassie was doing but decided to play along.

“Hold on don’t call an ambulance Dear.” a nervous and bewildered Annabelle said.

“You also said that last time and you’ve almost collapsed again.”

“I did Dear? I don’t remember.”

“You were beginning to close up for the day. The models were in the back changing when we heard a sound and found you kneeling and looking weak and flushed. We brought you back here and were going to call an ambulance. You told us not to. I thought it was exhaustion from all the sales you handled by yourself today. You said that you were having a hot flash and then passed out. The other two models couldn’t wait and left. We waited to make sure you were okay. Are you sure that you are?”

“I think so Dear. I just feel a little confused and stiff.” Annabelle said, which caused Celeste to bite her tongue to keep from laughing. She was amazed at how convincing Cassie could be flinging BS around.

“Okay, then the only thing left is for us to pay for the lingerie that the models wore and we will be gone.”

“Don’t worry about that Dear. They can keep them.”

“Are you sure Miss Johnson, we’re willing to pay.” Celeste piped in.

“Yes and please call me Annabelle Dear. Miss Johnson seems stuffy. After the sales you helped generate today, I don’t think the owner will have a problem.” Annabelle said. Celeste could see what Cassie meant about her calling you ‘Dear’ and instantly liking her.

“We’ll meet you up front in a few minutes.” Annabelle left them to finish closing the store.

“Let’s go before I pass out myself.” Cassie said and gathered her things.

Celeste saw her suitcase, garment bag, the bag Cassie gave her earlier and another bag sitting under her coat. “What’s in the other bag?” Celeste asked.

“The lingerie you wore and the gift I actually got Barry for his birthday. It was meant to be a gag, but somehow I think you can get a better idea on how to use it.”

Celeste peeked in the bag and came back out with a huge grin. “I think I have an idea.” She put her clothes from Thursday into her suitcase to eliminate one bag. She put on her coat, put her purse on her shoulder, grabbed the rest and followed Cassie up front.

Annabelle let them out of the store and waved goodbye to them.

“How effective is that fertility spell?” Celeste inquired.

“Come back in five months and see for yourself. Probably be carrying twins”

“See you next weekend?”

“You sure?”

“You still owe me more dirt on Barry.” Celeste said with a grin. Then she pulled out the spell card Cassie gave her. “Plus there’s this stuck up bitch at my health club begging to be put in the window of that store or maybe an adult bookstore for a couple of days. Then I’ll decide what should happen to her for the other two days.”

“Now I know I’m going to like you.” Cassie said laughing. “Call me later from Barry’s phone with the details.” She hugged Celeste before she headed in the other direction.

“Taxi.” Celeste called out as she tried to flag down a cab.

Jasmine and Samantha were sitting on the bus about 4 stops from theirs. Jasmine still couldn’t believe it but a quick look at Samantha’s expression told her it had really happened. She squeezed Samantha’s hand and hoped that Samantha wanted her. She couldn’t think how this day could get any weirder or better when her phone rang with her Dad’s ring tone. “Hello” she timidly answered.

“Jasmine, I got a call from a woman earlier to call you tonight. She said that you’re trying some drastic form of therapy and that you needed to tell me something. She wouldn’t tell me her name but she was using your phone. Is this true?”

“Yes Daddy. I had a breakthrough today. I am sorry for turning into what I had become and letting you down.”

Hearing genuine remorse and sincerity in her voice, he said, “Honey, I’m sorry for letting you down. If I had known what you’re Mother was doing to you, I would have stopped it a long time ago. Can you forgive me for being a bad Father?”

“How about we forgive each other and start over?” she asked crying tears of joy.

“Alright. You can move back anytime you want so I can be close to you.”

“Thanks but I’m living with Samantha now and want to stay there.”

“Samantha? That’s wonderful Honey! I always liked her and could never understand why you two broke up. I’m glad you’re friends with her again.” Jasmine never told him the whole story and hoped he’d never find out.

“Daddy, after tonight I hope to be more than friends with her. I want to be her lover. She hasn’t given me her answer yet.” She said. She expected him to hang up or yell at her. But if she was going to stay with Samantha he was going to have to be told sometime.

Without hesitation, he asked, “Does she make you happy?”

“Yes.” she answered happy and surprised.

“Then that’s all that matters. Call me later and let me know when I have to walk you down the aisle. I wonder whose family pays for the reception in this situation? How long before I’m a Grandfather?”

“Daddy!” Jasmine yelled, embarrassed but glad that they were back in each other’s lives.

“Seriously, call me later and let me know her answer and when we can all get together. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

A few minutes later they got off the bus and walked the rest of the way to Samantha’s apartment building. After the elevator ride up, Jasmine unlocked the door and waited in anticipation as Samantha walked in. As if a switch was turned on in her brain, Samantha became active again.

“I still can’t believe I let you talk me into buying that lingerie. What were you thinking?” Samantha asked.

Jasmine kicked the door shut and unleashed a mind melting four minute kiss on Samantha that drove coherent thought away again. When she broke it off and Samantha regained some of her wits, Jasmine answered with a seductive smile, “I was thinking how beautiful you’ll look when I get you out of it.”

“Jasmine?”

“Sammie, please call me Jas.”

“Jas, what are you doing?” Samantha asked hoping that this wasn’t a dream.

“Letting you know how special you are and how much you mean to me.”

“You’re special to me as well. But why now?”

“Because I realized what I should have a long time ago. I love you and never want to spend another day without you in my life and me in your heart. I want your face to be the first thing I see in the morning when I wake and the last thing I see each night before I go to sleep. Do you feel the same about me?” Jasmine asked scared about her answer.

“Does this answer your question?” Samantha said as she gave Jasmine a knee weakening five minute kiss. “I had a dream about what we would do if this happened but it involved a break room.”

“Don’t worry. We can make it work anywhere you want.” Jasmine said as the lovemaking from earlier today replayed in her mind.

“Sammie what are you doing?” she asked as she saw her pull out her phone.

“I’m calling the HR line at work. I just caught a bad case of Jas fever. I’ll need two days in bed and constant attention. It won’t cure me but I’ll be able to go back to work afterwards.” Sammie answered with a smile. “When I get off the phone, I expect you to be in bed waiting for me.”

“No, you’re my patient. I expect you to be in bed so I can give you a tongue bath and a lot of mouth to mouth. Later, we’ll go out for breakfast. That is if I leave you energy to do anything else but beg for more.”

“Jas, what are our parents going to say about this?” Sammie asked as the reality of what they were doing hit her.

“Sammie, I couldn’t care less what my Mother thinks about anything and my Father wants to know when we can all meet and discuss when you’ll make an honest woman out of me and where the honeymoon is going to be.”

“Aren’t you supposed to ask my Father first for permission, not yours?” Sammie laughed.

“Hey, I’m new to all this. But enough talking. I have three years of back kisses and pleasure to give you and I don’t want you waiting another minute more.” Jas said as she pulled Sammie into the bedroom to begin the first of many carnal marathons those two would have for the rest of their lives.

While Jas and Sammie were in Heaven, Barry was in Hell. Celeste should have been back hours ago and Cassie wasn’t answering her phone. He didn’t want to panic, but he didn’t know how to reach Celeste. “Note to self. Next time, take a break from erotic induced dumbness and get Celeste’s phone number.” he thought as he was about to leave to go over to Cassie’s and ask her what happened between her and Celeste. He didn’t want to jump to conclusions, but he was afraid that Celeste didn’t want him anymore. He heard a knock on the door and Celeste’s muffled voice calling out to him. Quickly he opened the door, to see her standing there with bags and a suitcase.

“You had me worried sick.” he said with a relieved smile.

“So why didn’t you put on your cape and tights and fly around scouring the city with your X-ray vision.” Celeste said as she moved her things inside the apartment.

“She told you about that?!” Barry demanded with an ashen face, embarrassed.

“Among other things. Don’t worry ‘Clark’, your secret is safe with me.” She said laughing as she kissed him on the cheek.

“I only wear that one when I go to the Superman festival in Metropolis, IL.” Barry protested.

“I only knew about one costume. You have more?!” Celeste howled. “Tomorrow, you’re putting on a fashion show for me.”

“So you’re really staying the week?” Barry asked, thankful to be able to change the subject.

“Longer.” She confirmed with a smoldering look of desire. “Your Cousin’s spell on me has been lifted but your’s on my heart is still in place and that one can’t be broken.

“I love you.” He said as he picked her up off her feet and kissed her.

“I love you too. Now put me down and wait out here until I call you.” Celeste requested. After he put her down, she grabbed the bag Cassie had given her at the lingerie store and headed into the bedroom. After a few minutes, he heard Celeste open the door and shout “Okay” before she closed the door again.

Barry opened the door and walked in. He stopped dead in his tracks at the vision standing before him. Celeste had her head down and her legs spread shoulder width apart. She was wearing the burgundy corset, garters and sheer black stockings she had worn in the lingerie store. She had skipped the matching panties. To complete her outfit, on her head she wore the ‘gag’ gift Cassie had gotten Barry for his birthday. A black cowboy hat. She tilted her head up and asked, “So Tex, that six shooter of yours reloaded yet?”

“Yes Ma’am!” Barry said with a grin as he quickly began shucking his clothes.

“Good, because I’m going to ride you hard, put you away wet and I don’t want you out of bullets until I’m satisfied!”

Once he was naked, Barry jumped on to the bed and lay on his back. His manhood looking like a saddle horn. “Your saddle is ready and your stallion awaits.”

Celeste glided over to the bed. She climbed in and straddled Barry on her knees. Ever so slowly, she slid herself down his erection and took him in fully. She then leaned forward and kissed him.

“Ready for the ride of your life?” he smiled.

“As long as it’s the beginning of a lifetime long ride with you.” she answered with a bigger smile. “Giddyup!”