The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

part 20

“You are fantastic! Are you almost ready?” the man asked as he increased his thrusts. He was nearing his carnal launch, but was holding it back until Lilith Ann was ready.

“Fire away!” a sweating, enthusiastic Lilith Ann ordered, almost growling. She had her legs wrapped around him and was scratching his back. It had been awhile since Lilith Ann had felt this sexually animalistic.

He released into Lilith Ann as she arched her back and toes. Her orgasm hit seconds later. When Lilith Ann’s erotic high subsided, she could feel blood on his back. She started to panic. She never had to worry about this with her human sex toys but she was not allowed toys for almost twenty five more days. However, as he looked into her eyes, she saw not pain but pride that he had satisfied her. It endeared her to him. She quietly whispered a healing spell for him, which he took for her trying to catch her breath.

“Can I see you again next time I’m in the area?” He asked a few minutes later.

“Count on it.” Lilith Ann grinned as she thought back on the day. Lilith Ann’s good luck gambling run had finally ended before she hit ten grand. She lost back over two thousand before she cashed out five grand worth of chips, a quantity below the reporting amount to the IRS. Then she left for the other Joliet casino. She would use her remaining two thousand in chips to gamble with for the rest of month. After talking to a Pit Boss that she knew about the Charity event, Lilith Ann decided to unwind.

She was at the roulette table when they spied each other. He was an over the road truck driver. The parking lot at this Joliet casino was not enclosed and actually encouraged truckers to park their rigs there. Lilith Ann knew that she intrigued him, so she allowed herself to be “hunted” by him. She smiled and moved from table game to table game before he cornered her at the three card poker table. They started chatting between hands. He normally operated in the south to be closer to home. With the economy sluggish, he started to take longer hauls and was on his way back home when he neared the mandatory seven hour break the government required after driving for fifteen hours so he had stopped. Not normally a gambler, he wanted to enjoy the first Friday night he had off in over a month and asked if Lilith Ann would like company. He wasn’t looking for anything serious, which suited Lilith Ann. After taking her to the steakhouse and the sports bars attached to the casino, they wound up in the hotel and had a night of carnal fun. However, it developed into something more for Lilith Ann, to her chagrin.

“It may be awhile.” He warned.

“No problem. It’ll make it that much better next time.” Lilith Ann smiled and then frowned as he began getting dressed. “Where are you going?” She asked as she got out bed and stood between him and the door.

“To go sleep in my truck. You’re welcome to the room.”

“Please stay.” Lilith Ann requested and shocked herself. She usually sent her toys home after sex and then slept alone. For some reason, she wanted him to stay, even if it only meant holding each other.

He leaned over to Lilith Ann and kissed her. “Darling, if I did, we would not be sleeping.” This made her blush in spite of herself. “And I would not have the energy to drive home tomorrow. I promised my Momma I would be there for breakfast on Sunday. If you’re still interested in me, be here the first Friday after Halloween and I promise I’ll stay the whole weekend.” He continued as gently moved her aside and opened the door. He turned back for one final long look at Lilith Ann’s naked body and reluctantly closed the door. Lilith Ann briefly thought about chasing him and then entrancing him to forget about the promise to his Mother, but then she felt ashamed at the thought.

“What’s coming over me? I’m caring too much.” Lilith Ann thought as she went back to the bed. Even if this guy could be the one she wanted to stay with, she had been forced to use her one life extension already on someone else. And even if she still had it, she still would out live him by seven hundred years. It was one of the reasons why she withdrew from normal sexual relations and started using people as only sex toys. She started crying and began cursing Cassandra for causing her to feel again. She couldn’t wait to have her revenge fully implemented against the bitch.

“Hello, Roger is it? I’m Lydia’s friend Cassie.” She approached with her hand out.

“Nice to meet you Cassie. Lydia’s in the kitchen helping organize. Are you here to help?” Roger asked hopefully. Two helpers had called in sick this morning including the head cook. Not a big issue with breakfast, which was usually coffee, oatmeal, cereal and fruit; things anyone could fix. However, the lunch crowds were bigger. They were normally razor thin with the number of volunteers needed for lunch. It didn’t leave him much time or chance for finding replacements to help prep and set up for the meal. Roger was able to find people to help serve but not prepare. Lydia said to leave it to her and she made a few calls. Cassie was the only one who could make it on time. Lilith Ann wasn’t picking up, Marie had no ride and Jasmine was on the road already to Michigan. Samantha had wanted to start early and be back in time for dinner with Abigail and Jasmine’s Father.

“Yes but I can only stay until ten thirty, then I have to leave for work.”

“As long as you can stay until then, I have replacements coming in to help serve the lunch crowd.” Roger said grateful. “Lydia said that you knew how to cook. Please tell me you know how to cook.”

“I happen to be a wizard in the kitchen.” Cassie grinned. With Marie’s ability to cook bestowed upon her from the spell that joined her with Marie and Jasmine as Sisters, making the meal would be no problem. One of Marie’s work assignments in Juvie was kitchen detail and Cassie also now had the knowledge of how to cook for large groups of people quickly. Unfortunately, the assembly line type of operation had taken the joy out of cooking for Marie. She had been taking the pastry chef lessons to try to rekindle some of the passion she used to have for cooking.

Roger looked relieved. “Thank you. There was a time when my Dad’s union went on strike, and before we qualified for food stamps, that we had to eat a few meals at this place. It’s my way of giving back.” He informed Cassie.

“Then step back and watch my smoke.” Cassie stated as she headed to the kitchen. Lydia smiled as Cassie walked in. “The cavalry is here!”

“Thank you again.” Lydia said as she hugged Cassie. There were three other people in the kitchen that Cassie quickly whipped into an efficient kitchen assembly line. By the time Cassie had to leave, the lunch meal was all but completed.

“Alright, just stir every four to five minutes until it’s time to serve.” Cassie informed the volunteers as she left the kitchen with Lydia.

“Thank you again.” Lydia smiled.

“Before I go, last chance before the compliance spell closes.” Cassie whispered. “Are you sure you don’t want an extra erogenous zone or something?”

Lydia laughed. “No, but thanks anyway. Freeing me from myself and continuing to help me is more than enough. Besides, if you give me too much now, what would be left for my birthday?”

As way of an answer, Cassie whispered a spell and touched Lydia’s shoulder. Lydia’s body rocked with a powerful orgasm. Her knees buckled but Cassie caught her. As Cassie helped Lydia regain her balance, she said “I have six spells more powerful than that I can cast. With at least two of them, that feeling you just experienced lasts for over an hour.”

“Really?!” Lydia blurted, still a little weak in the knees and coming out of her carnal haze.

“Would I lie to a friend about something like that?” Cassie grinned as she walked out the door.

Roger approached Lydia. “Did you thank your friend for helping?”

“Actually she thanked me.” Lydia answered as she went to her purse to get her extra panty liner. After that display of friendship, she needed it.

“C’mon, you still can’t be mad at me.” Liam laughed as Tommy helped him finish loading the truck. They worked the weekends at Tommy’s Uncle’s warehouse. He owned a chain of organic food stores.

“You could have warned me before I ate th-that!” Tommy angrily retorted. He was still mad that Liam didn’t tell him that Francesca was serving cow stomach.

“It wasn’t going to kill you and you need to expand your food horizons. Man cannot live on burgers and peanut butter alone.” Liam admonished. “Most guys would kill for a girl who can cook. Plus Francesca is beautiful.”

“What good is all that, if the food kills me.” Tommy groused.

“Look me in the eye and tell me honestly that if Francesca had served a bat guano pizza, and asked you, you would have not eaten a slice.”

Tommy started to say something and then stopped. “Let’s just get the next truck loaded.” Tommy conceded. Liam smiled.

“Are you and Francesca going anywhere after work?”

“I’m taking her to a pumpkin farm that has a corn maze and hay rides. How about you and Rachel? We could split the gas.” Tommy offered.

“I don’t want to force Francesca on Rachel. Let’s see how well they get along on the car ride to Great America first. She lost a lot of friends when she dumped the Rhino. He had the cheerleaders recently spread vicious lies about her. She may not be ready.”

Tommy turned to run the fully loaded pallet jack into the truck, when he stopped and smiled. “I don’t think that will be a problem.”

“What do mean?” Liam asked puzzled. Tommy turned Liam’s head to see Rachel and Francesca walking up together with a basket.

“How long before you break for lunch?” Rachel asked.

“As soon as we load this truck.” Liam answered after kissing her.

“We’ll wait.” She smiled.

Fifteen minutes later, they had the truck loaded. The four set on the edge of the loading dock and Francesca opened the basket.

“What’s in the basket?” Tommy asked warily.

“Ham sandwiches.” Francesca laughed after kissing Tommy. She handed one to each person, along with a can of soda and a bag of chips.

“You two seem to be hitting it off.” Liam said to Rachel after a few bites.

“Well after dinner yesterday, Francesca and I started talking. It was when Tommy ran into the bathroom screaming he was ‘poisoned’ after Francesca told him what we ate.” Rachel teased and Tommy squirmed. “Liam, you went to go see if he was okay. It turns out we both have a lot in common.”

“Really what?” Tommy inquired as he began drinking his soda.

“How did Rachel say it?” Francesca grinned. “... Ah yes, ‘we both have assholes for exes and stud muffins for lovers’.” Tommy blew his soda out his nose in surprise.

“OW!! That burns!” He complained as the other three laughed. “So then, are we all on for the hay ride tonight?” Tommy inquired. Liam looked at Rachel who nodded yes.

“Great. We’ll come get both of you after Tommy and I get off work and shower.” Liam said. He was happy that Rachel and Francesca were getting along. It would make it easier for him to take Francesca to magic lessons. Also, he couldn’t remember the last time Tommy was this happy in a relationship. As he and Tommy each kissed their girlfriend goodbye and went back to work, Liam hoped that his Sister Marie’s new relationship was going as smoothly.

“See you next week.” Marie said to the smiling Mrs. Nelson.

“Thank you.” Mrs. Nelson replied as she left the restaurant with her Husband. She was not coming back today. Marie smiled. She knew what they were up to. Ever since her Sister Cassie cast the spell on Mrs. Nelson to increase her pleasure and libido, in exchange for Marie’s schedule change, Marie had noticed a marked difference in Mrs. Nelson. She was more vibrant and seemed to smile more. Plus Marie had never seen Mr. Nelson so relaxed.

Marie knew that the spell would end tomorrow. She wondered if Mrs. Nelson would continue with the renewed passion that she and her Husband both were enjoying. Marie’s reverie was broken when Frank came in. She smiled and greeted him with a kiss.

“You are two hours early.” Marie informed him when her lips became free. “I don’t get off until five.”

“I know. I had to leave my place. April showed up wearing nothing but a trench coat begging me to take her back. I’m about ready to get a restraining order on her”

“Don’t Tiger!” Marie exclaimed. “She’s suffering buyer’s remorse. And knowing what she passed on, I can understand.”

“So what should I do?”

“Let me go talk to her.”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea.” Frank said, wary.

“Please Tiger!” Marie pleaded sweetly. “Give me her number and I’ll call her.”

“I’ll meet you halfway. Although I’ve removed her from my phone’s contact list, she called me again while I was on my way here. I’ll bring it up and hit dial,” Frank informed Marie as he handed her the phone. It was on speaker.

“Hello Frank.” April cooed.

“Actually April, it’s Marie. I met you last Sunday. I—” was all Marie said before Frank had to grab the phone from her. April had unleashed a stream of obscenities so bad it made a diner leave.

“That’s it!! Monday I’m getting the restraining order! For both of us!” Frank protectively told Marie.

“Please for me Tiger, let me try one more time. Give me her address.”

“Why is it so important for you to meet her? She hates you.”

“Who introduced her to you?” Marie asked in soothing tones to relax Frank.

“Jewel did.”

“April has possibly known Jewel longer than any of us. How do you think Jewel will react if she gets her memory back and then finds out we froze out one of her friends? She also may be able to tell me about Jewel’s and my Parents. She’ll cool off soon. Please I need to talk to her.” Marie implored.

“I’ll hold off for you. But the only way you’re going to meet her is with me there.”

“Okay.” Marie conceded. She was going to tell her Sister Cassie tomorrow what she found out and hopefully she would know how to proceed. “Can I get you anything while you wait for me to get off of work?” She asked as she held out a menu to Frank.

“I’ll have a big ol’ slice of what’s holding the menu.” Frank grinned. “Extra lip gloss.”

“One Tiger special coming up.” Marie grinned back as she kissed him.

“I don’t know how you did it Jas, but you got your way.” Samantha glared at Jasmine. They had been trapped in a traffic snarl on the freeway for twenty minutes already.

“Sammie, we left when you said to and we followed your directions. I can’t help it if the radio said that someone tried to break one of the fundamental laws of driving physics.” Jasmine protested.

“Driving physics?” Samantha asked puzzled.

“Two cars cannot occupy the same place in the same lane at the same time.”

“This isn’t funny. Call Abigail and inform her Jas.”

“You have to Sammie. It’s illegal for a driver to use a cell phone in a construction zone in Illinois.”

“This isn’t a construction zone. It’s a parking lot.”

“Still, I’m behind the wheel. She’s speed dial number seven.” Jasmine said as she handed Samantha her phone.

“And who are speed dials one thru six?” Samantha asked as she waited for it to connect.

“My Dad, you, Cassie, Marie, Steve and Barry in that order. Are you jealous that you are not number one?” Jasmine teased.

“As long as only your Dad is higher, no. However if I ever get moved down the list, powers or no powers, watch out!” Samantha warned with a grin.

“Understood.”

“Damn. I’m getting her voice mail.” Samantha cursed. “Miss Boyd, this is Samantha. Jasmine and I are stuck on the Bishop Ford, due to an accident. We’ll be there as soon as we can. Bye.”

“Thank you. Now, please call my Dad and put it on speaker.”

“Hello Dear.” Jasmine heard as her Dad picked up.

“Daddy, Samantha and I are stuck on the Bishop Ford, due to an accident. Please apologize to Abigail. Oh and in my bedroom, on the dresser, there are a couple of bottles of Abigail’s favorite wine.”

“Will do and be safe. I love you.” Bruce Kane said.

“I love you too Daddy.” Jasmine smiled as Samantha hung up the phone and gave it back to her.

After a few more minutes had passed and they still hadn’t moved an inch, Samantha reached in the back to grab a couple of apples. “Can I tempt you my pretty?”

“Sammie, it’s the witch that’s supposed to deliver that line and I’m the only witch in this car.” Jasmine playfully chastised her as she took one.

“My bad. Do you want to say it Jas?”

“No, the moment is gone.” When traffic still sat there, Jasmine turned to Samantha. “Have I told you today that I love you?”

“Yes. Not that I’m complaining, but are you going to tell me that every day that we’re alive?”

“Every day Sammie.” Jasmine grinned between bites. “Every day.”

“I hope none of this is boring you.” Bruce Kane asked as he poured Abigail another glass of wine.

“No.” Abigail smiled. They were still waiting for Jasmine and Samantha to show up before eating. In the meantime, Abigail had been describing how beautiful Ireland was at the turn of the twentieth century. Bruce Kane, to keep up his end of the conversation, was telling Abigail about his life and what Jasmine was like growing up.

“I regret what my soon to be ex Wife did to her and that I let her manipulate me to spend all my time in the pursuit of money when I should have been a bigger part of Jasmine’s life. My Dad was the same way with me and my Brother. Unfortunately, Miriam was not like the girl who married Dear old Dad.”

“Aah! The Von Tilzer and Dillon song.” Abigail nodded knowing. She began singing and was surprised when Bruce joined in:

“When I was a boy my mother often said to me
Get married boy and see how happy you will be
I have looked all over, but no girlie I can find,
Who seems to be just like the little girl I have in mind,
I will have to look around until the right one I have found.
I want a girl, just like the girl that married dear old Dad
She was a pearl and the only girl that Daddy ever had,
A good old fashioned girl with heart so true,
One who loves nobody else but you,
I want a girl, just like the girl that married dear old Dad.”
By the old mill stream there sits a couple old and gray
Though years have rolled away
Their hearts are young today.
Mother Dear looks up at Dad with love light in her eye
He steals a kiss, a fond embrace
While evening breezes sigh,
They’re as happy as can be,
So that’s the kind of love for me.”

“I’m impressed.” Bruce admired. “Not many people outside of barbershop quartets know all the words nowadays.”

“You sang in a barbershop quartet?”

Bruce shook his head, “Fraternity hazing. The brothers made me and the other pledges learn it and two other songs. We then had to go door to door to all the sororities singing the songs to them. Somehow I never forgot the words.”

“I’m a woman of many talents. I also have a record collection that contains one of the earliest recordings of it. I got it, err” Abigail started to say in Ireland when it first came out, when she realized it came out a hundred years ago. “at a flea market. The dealer had a box of seventy eights that they were giving away if you bought three or more records.”

“I think that’s going to be my standard if I get married again: ‘A good old fashioned girl with heart so true’.” The look Bruce gave Abigail sent a tingle thru her.

“So you haven’t given up on love?” Abigail questioned shyly.

“No. How about you? Anyone currently in your life?”

“Not for a long time. But I haven’t given up on love either.” Abigail confirmed with a small smile.

“To finding love again.” Bruce raised his glass in a toast.

“To finding love again.” Abigail agreed as she clinked her glass against his.

“Hello.” Jasmine and Samantha called out as they came in a few hours later.

“We are in here Honey.” They found Abigail and Jasmine’s Father in the living room. When Jasmine walked in, Abigail got up. She was unsteady.

“Careful Abigail, you drank quite a bit on an empty stomach.” Bruce warned. He continued to Jasmine and Samantha; “We were waiting for you before eating.”

As they headed to the dining room, Jasmine whispered to Abigail. “Are you drunk?”

“Maybe a little. Don’t worry I know a shpell to suber up.” Abigail slurred.

“So why haven’t you cast it yet?”

“Let me have some fun. I will before I leave. Now relax.” Abigail assured her.

However, during the meal, Abigail became flushed and faint. Bruce carried her upstairs to the guest bedroom. While Bruce Kane waited outside, Jasmine tried to rouse Abigail to cast her sober spell on herself. Instead, Abigail giggled and lolled back. Jasmine and Samantha decided it was probably best to let her sleep it off. They stripped her down to her underwear and tucked her in.

“How much did she have Daddy?’

“A whole bottle and part of a second one. She said she could handle it and that it was a weak vintage.” Bruce Kane said with concern.

“Don’t worry Daddy. She’ll be fine in the morning. Samantha and I are also going to head to bed. Picking apples is fun but tiring. See you in the morning.” Jasmine said as she kissed her Father good night.

“So what do you want to do now Jas?” Samantha asked with a sultry smile.

“We still have the latest arousal bar that Cassie gave me.”

“Last one to get naked cleans the room and serves the other breakfast in a maids uniform.” Sammie bet as she pulled Jasmine into their bedroom and locked the door.

“You’re on.”

“Out of my way bitch!” The woman sneered as she shoved Lilith Ann in the back on the way into the bathroom.

Lilith Ann smiled coldly and stayed still. She had finished her four hours of charity work ten minutes ago. She had decided to use the bathroom before heading home. No longer forced to be cheerful, she was back in a foul mood. Now she had a target for her anger.

The woman pushed again. “You on something weirdo? You’re blocking my path! I gotta go. Now move or I will kick you to the ground and piss in your mouth!”

Lilith Ann moved to allow the woman in. When they were both in, Lilith Ann entranced her. Lilith Ann knew that the bathroom was the only place in the casino without cameras. A quick looked showed that no one else was in there.

“Follow me.” Lilith Ann barked to the woman and they went into the handicap stall. Lilith Ann hiked her skirt up. Normally she would have had the woman lick her to orgasm. This would provide the fluids for the compliance spell. This time she decided that the woman should experience her own threat.

“Lay down on your back with your mouth open.” Lilith Ann ordered. She pulled down her panties and relieved herself into the woman’s mouth, having her swallow some. She then cast the compliance spell on the woman. As the woman came out of the magically induced trance, Lilith Ann quickly ordered, “Swallow the rest, stay quiet and hold still.”

The woman started to get nauseated from the taste but did as she was told. She tried to move or scream for help, but her body would not respond. She looked up at Lilith Ann, trying to plead with her eyes.

Lilith Ann pulled up her panties and adjusted her skirt. “Be thankful you threatened me with number one instead of number two.” She sneered. “Now stand up and make no other moves.”

After the woman stood up, Lilith Ann continued. “Here’s the deal, you will approach and seduce the next person, of either sex, that you think is ugly and that is not wearing a wedding ring. You will volunteer to be their slave for the rest of the weekend and do whatever they want short of hurting yourself or another person badly. You will do this cheerfully and never tell anyone about me or what happened to you in this bathroom. You will never hurt or try to have me hurt. You will never try to find me. As a matter of fact, the second I leave this stall, you will forget my face and voice but you will still remember why this happened to you. You will then be able to move and talk again.” Lilith Ann walked out of the stall.

The woman blinked and panicked. “What the hell do I do now?” She thought. She decided to look straight down and avoid looking anyone in the eyes. Lilith Ann smiled as she saw the woman trying to flee the casino. She got within twenty feet of the casino’s entrance when she collided with a man. He had greasy hair and skin with yellow teeth and bad breath from smoking too much. His hairy belly caused his shirt to hang out away from his pants.

“Are you okay Miss?” He asked with concern.

In spite of herself, the woman looked at him. Then her eyes quickly scanned his left hand. Unsurprising to her, his ring finger was bare. It magically generated a sultry smile on her face.

“Thank you for your concern. Can I get you a drink for your trouble handsome?” She husked while stroking his arm.

“Thank you.” The stunned but lucky man agreed to as he was led to the bar and a weekend he would never forget.

To Be Continued.