The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Chapter 21

“Don’t leave me.” Abigail said between kisses. She was climbing into bed with her Husband Aidan. He was leaving in the morning with his unit for the coast of France and then to the front. He wanted his last night before going off to war to be special for both of them.

“Afraid I will fancy a French girl or a Fraulein over you?” Aidan teased his Wife as he helped her remove the last of her undergarments.

“No. I just have a feeling.”

“A Ghrá mo Chroí, you gave me protection.” Aidan smiled as he tried to allay her fears. He pointed to the special medallion around his neck that Abigail made for him. It would protect him from bullets and bombs. “If anyone should worry, it’s the Krauts.”

“Don’t be a hero. Come home safe to me.” Abigail softly pleaded.

“I promise.” Aidan answered as he began gently thrusting. Abigail began whispering special sex magic spells to increase both their pleasure. She could feel the heat begin to rise from between her legs as she closed her eyes a few heartbeats later. She smiled as her pleasure grew. It seemed to go on for hours before she finally came hard. Never before had Aidan been so caring or lasting.

“Everything you dreamed it would be?” Questioned a familiar voice as Abigail felt a gentle hand caressing her. It took a few beats before Abigail realized it wasn’t Aidan’s voice she had heard. Still in her dream, Abigail opened her eyes and then screamed. It wasn’t Aidan’s face she was staring into, but Bruce Kane’s wearing a gentle, satisfied smile.

Abigail awoke for real, frightened. She then noticed her head pounding and the echoes of erotic throbbing emanating from her womanhood. Both were making thinking difficult. She also could smell and feel her earlier released pleasure.

She looked around and had no idea where she was or why she was wearing just her underwear. She quickly cast a spell to cure the anvil chorus in her head. As the pain subsided and coherent thought started flowing again, she remembered that she had been visiting Jasmine’s Father, but not much else except singing. She relaxed a little but was concerned about her state of undress. Before she could think further about what possibly happened the night before, the bedroom door opened. Abigail started to ready a spell, but stopped when she recognized the voice.

“Are you okay Miss Boyd?” Jasmine asked her as she walked in and turned on the light. Abigail blinked rapidly and shook her head. Jasmine was standing there dressed in a sexy French Maid outfit. The black bodice was tight and low cut, showing off ample cleavage along with the tops of her areolas. The skirt was barely long enough to cover her thong. Completing the outfit were black sheer stockings, a black and white garter and a choker.

“Am I still dreaming?” Abigail questioned out loud, not believing what she was seeing.

“I wish.” Jasmine wryly answered as she walked further into the room and detected the slight musk of Abigail’s pleasure still lingering in the air. “Samantha bet me to see who could get naked faster last night. The loser had to serve the winner breakfast in bed dressed as a maid. Little cheat went commando yesterday.” Jasmine bitterly complained and Abigail stifled a small laugh before Jasmine continued. “It’s almost nine and I still need to pick up my Sisters before our potions making lesson. Don’t worry, my Dad left for a breakfast meeting with my Uncle Donald. So it’s only you, me, Samantha and the real maid here right now.”

“How did I get here and who undressed me?” Abigail requested as she breathed a sigh of relief. She was glad didn’t have to face Bruce Kane today until she could work out her dream.

“This is one of the guest bedrooms. My Father carried you up here when you started feeling faint. While he waited outside, I tried to get you to cast a spell to sober up. When I couldn’t, Samantha and I got you ready for bed.” Jasmine stated as she tried to adjust the uniform’s too tight thong which was cutting into her rear. “He’s concerned about you and I am too. You drank a lot of wine.”

“So then nothing happened?”

“Nothing but what you did to yourself.” Jasmine commented. Abigail shot her a look that was both guilty and annoyed at the same time. “No, you slept alone if that is what you are worried about.”

“Thank the God and Goddess.” Abigail confirmed out loud. She felt relieved but she also felt a little sad, which concerned her.

“Can I ask you why you drank so much?” Jasmine asked gently.

“You ‘can’ but the proper word is may.” Abigail answered, sounding like her old self. She grabbed her clothes and started to dress herself.

Jasmine smiled, “Sorry Miss Boyd. May I ask you why?”

“Only if you give your oath that you won’t mention to the other students or Cassie what happened yesterday or how you found me this morning.”

“How about we both give each other oaths that we won’t tell anyone about how I found you or what I was wearing when I did.” Jasmine grinned.

“Deal.” Abigail smiled back.

“There is something different about you this morning Francesca.” The elderly priest greeted her in front of the church. Mass was starting soon.

“What Monsignor?” Francesca asked, scared. She had a momentary fear that he knew she was a witch and would try to perform an exorcism right there.

“You are truly happy. You’ve been in my congregation for almost two months but this is the first time I can remember seeing you smile.”

“Sì Monsignor. Life is treating me better. I also have a new boyfriend.” Francesca informed him, relaxing. Then she quickly added. “Do not worry. We are not doing anything confession worthy.” Although, Francesca thought, she gladly would if Tommy asked her.

He was such a contrast from the past boys she had dated. He was kind and caring. She was glad it was Liam she detected first instead of another witch. Otherwise she would have never approached Tommy. She could not wait to see him after he got off work. Tonight, they were going to a place in Brookfield that had old arcade games. You paid once to get in and then you could play all the games all night for free. Afterwards he was taking her out for ice cream. If she was still in Italy, the boys would be taking her to clubs and trying to get her drunk to take advantage of her.

“I’m not accusing you of anything my child.” The Priest laughed. “Come. I’m about ready to start. You always have a place in God’s house and heart.”

Francesca approached the steps of the church with a little trepidation. A small part of her was still afraid that an angel would appear and block her path or that she would burst into flames. When neither happened, she smiled again. Now she knew, for certain, that God still loved her and was okay with her being a witch.

“This won’t do at all. We will need at least six to ten blackjack tables, four craps tables and two roulette tables to have any success.” Lilith Ann cheerfully complained as she saw the amount and quality of equipment the Country Club had in storage. Although it was supposed to be a punishment, Lilith Ann was actually enjoying this. There were a lot worse sentences that Lydia could have handed to her. She just hoped she could figure out a way to destroy Cassandra while maintaining a relationship with Lydia. However, she wouldn’t let it stop her revenge.

“Then it’s a good thing I have a gambling expert helping me.” Lydia said over Lilith Ann’s shoulder as she walked up. “Are you okay? You had your phone turned off yesterday.”

“I just needed some alone time.” Lilith Ann acknowledged.

“I understand. But remember, you are not alone anymore. You have me.” Lydia said sincerely. “Anytime you want to talk, call me.”

Lilith Ann looked at Lydia and could see that she meant it. “Thanks. I’ll ask around to get some equipment. I’ve already approached three casinos for staffing and will asked the other two by Thursday. I’ll be in the office tomorrow and Tuesday. So, what do we tackle today?”

“I hope you’re hungry. We are going to pick the menu.” Lydia grinned. “Afterwards, we can work out and use the sauna or the masseuse until it’s time to go to Jasmine’s house. Unless you want pack it up early and go home. I won’t force you to do more than what’s required.”

“No I want to go.” Lilith Ann smiled. “Plus, you still haven’t taught me the move that you knocked me out with. Promise you’ll give me a break during the workout.”

“On your sentence, I can be kind. On the work out, never!” Lydia smiled as she and Lilith Ann walked to the main dining room. “Unlike you, I can’t cast a spell to stay in shape.”

“I don’t use spells to stay in shape. I work out the old fashion way; sex and more sex!” Lilith Ann grinned and both women laughed.

“True, that is the best way.” Lydia conceded. “I’ll—What the hell is SHE doing here?!” Lydia hissed as they entered the dining room.

“Who?” Lilith Ann asked confused.

“Miriam Kane.” Lydia pointed to a woman holding court at one of the tables.

“The woman divorcing Jasmine’s Father?” Lilith Ann asked as she stared where Lydia was pointing. The woman looked like an older version of Jasmine except for being a few inches shorter and having chestnut colored hair instead of her Daughter’s honey blonde hair. She looked in their direction and smiled. Her face looked warm and pleasant, but her eyes told Lilith Ann a different story.

It’s said that your eyes are the window into your soul. Miriam’s showed a woman who loved only herself and the riches around her. As they approached the table, she rose.

“Lydia, could you be a Darling and inform your Mother that I would like to meet her for lunch. For some reason, she is not answering her phone.”

“If I see her, I will let her know Mrs. Kane. I haven’t been living with my Parents lately.”

“Oh, been on vacation?”

“No, I’ve been splitting my time between work, my friends and my boyfriend’s place.”

“That nice young man whose family owns three wineries?”

Lydia thought bitterly, “You mean the one who told his buddies I was only a ‘one’ in bedroom skills?” but said out loud, “No, the office manager for my Mother’s unwed teen Mother charity. I’ve been helping out there along with my friend here Lilith Ann. C’mon Lilith Ann, let’s go see if we can find my Mother. I seem to have lost my appetite.”

As they walked away, Lilith Ann heard Miriam condescendingly tell the group, “How gauche to date the staff. At least my Daughter’s slumming is more palatable since she is experimenting with forbidden fruit.” Lilith Ann almost went back to teach Miriam a lesson for dissing Lydia when she remembered that her oath wouldn’t allow her to use magic for at least a few more hours. Lilith Ann decided to find out more about the woman before doing anything. “That way I can hurt her for maximum damage. No one makes fun of my friend.” Lilith Ann thought and then stopped, surprised. It had been over forty years since she had used that term to describe someone and truly meant it.

“Not that it matters, but may I ask why we are meeting at my place, and starting an hour earlier, instead of meeting at your place today Miss Boyd?” Marie asked Abigail as they readied Marie’s apartment.

“Ask your Sister Jasmine. She called me.” Abigail answered. She didn’t want to give a story that would conflict with anything Jasmine would come up with. “Did Liam and Francesca drop off my order from Mr. Fitzgerald?”

“Yes Miss Boyd.” Marie replied as she brought a box out of her closet.

“We’re here.” Cassie called out as she entered Marie’s place followed by Jasmine carrying her spellbook.

“Sis, why are we meeting here? Miss Boyd said to ask you.”

“I begged Miss Boyd.” Jasmine explained. “Lydia and her parents are coming over around seven tonight to show their support for Dad, due to the divorce. There would be no time for me to drop you and Cassie off afterwards. In return for this, I agreed to buy all the potion ingredients Miss Boyd would need for the next three months.”

Abigail smiled at Jasmine’s cover story. “If you still wish to Marie, We can all go to my place and I can drive you and your Sister Cassie home.”

“No Miss Boyd.” Marie quickly exclaimed. “I don’t wish to cause you trouble.”

“As long as you have the ingredients that Liam and Francesca picked up, we can have class anywhere. Everyone gather around Marie’s kitchen table and we will begin shortly. Marie please put the potion ingredients down on it and bring over your spellbook.” Abigail requested.

“May I ask why?” Marie queried.

“Your spellbook is also the place you should record potion recipes to keep them away from the eyes of non magic users.” Abigail explained. “Without magic infused into the mixture, they could be toxic.” Marie quickly fetched her book from her dresser and joined her Sisters at the table, eagerly waiting for Abigail to start.

“Another part of magic is potions. Not all potions are made to be ingested, as was the case with the one used to remove Marie’s scars. All witches can brew and create potions.” Abigail began. “Potions are also the great equalizer when it comes to magic. With the exception of a small group that only white level witches can generate, every magic user can brew the same potions. The drawback to them is that you must have the correct potion with you when you need it and they are not as flexible to use as casting a spell.

They last a long time but not forever. The shelf life for a potion is up to seven years. So any potions that Cassie brewed when she was starting out would be losing their potency in the next few months. Have you brewed any recently?”

“No Miss Boyd.” Cassie addressed her. Since it was during a class, she chose not to call her Abigail. “After you initially taught me, I really didn’t see a need to continue. They tasted foul. The last time I used a potion was a few months ago to help in a fertility spell and that was one you helped me with years ago.”

“The reason your potions tasted foul was because you were a lousy cook.” Abigail chided. “As am I. However, with your new cooking abilities gained from Marie, you should be able to make potions that people would drink in their entirety without hesitation. We’ll start with a simple potion to cure headaches and hangovers quickly.”

Jasmine started to laugh but stifled it when Abigail glared at her. Her Sisters were baffled by Jasmine’s outburst.

Although she wasn’t there as a student per se, Cassie sat up and started paying attention to an aspect of magic she had neglected and mostly forgotten.

The lesson went briskly as the Sisters absorbed the material Abigail presented. The only mishap was when Cassie bumped into Marie. She was trying to get a closer look at what her Little Sister was doing. It caused Marie to add a little too much wolfsbane and turned everyone’s skin purple when the potion released a gas cloud. Marie got embarrassed and began crying. Abigail comforted her and told her about Cassie’s first foray into potion making and how long it took for the roof in her house to get repaired. When Marie calmed down and everyone got a good look at each other, the giggles started. Soon everyone was laughing and Cassie started snapping pictures. After a few minutes, the picture taking and laughter died down. Abigail then reversed the potion’s effects.

“I’ll see you all here on Tuesday.” Abigail concluded the lesson, a few hours later, as she packed up the leftover ingredients. “Jasmine, I’ll send you a list of what to pick up from Fitzgerald’s before the next class.”

“Yes Miss Boyd. May I see you to your car?”

“Yes, you may.”

Once they were outside, Abigail turned to Jasmine and said, “Thank you for the cover story. However to keep it believable, you will need to get the potion ingredients.”

“No problem. You didn’t look like you were ready to drive all the way home this morning. So I thought it would be easier for everyone to have class here. Had I known why you didn’t want to be alone on Saturday, I would have never suggested offering you wine. Does my Sister Cassie know what’s special about that day?”

“No, she does not. It’s a bittersweet day. It’s one of the happiest and saddest days of my life. Besides being the hundredth anniversary of the day my Husband Aidan proposed, it’s also the day, years later, that I received the condolence letter from Aidan’s Commander about his death. I cried for tree days. A month after the war ended and it was safe to travel by ship, I left for America. There was nothing left to keep me in Ireland. If I had stayed, I probably would have let myself grow old and die decades ago.

I wandered aimlessly in America for over ten years until I wound up in Chicago and met Fitzgerald. He saw a kindred spirit in me since we are both Irish and magic users. When I was about to start roaming again, he offered me the testing bowl and funds if I stayed and taught a new witch who came into his store looking for a teacher. I hesitated, but when he wants to, Fitzgerald can be very persuasive. After that student, he had another and then another. I decided to stay and help others.”

“Well I’m glad you did. I don’t know of anyone else, after Barry, that could have helped Cassie as much as you have. If you had not, who knows where my Sisters and I would be. I’m glad you’re in our lives.” Jasmine confirmed as she headed back to her Sisters.

“So am I.” Abigail thought with a small smile as she started to drive back home.

“Ready to leave Sis?” Jasmine asked Cassie as she walked back into Marie’s place.

“No. I’ll be sticking around here for a little while. I’ll have Selina pick me up and drive me home. Marie told me about what April has been up to. It’s time I meet her.”

“Do you need my help?”

“If I do, I’ll call. Now go to your dinner.” Cassie smiled as she and Marie hugged their Sister Jasmine goodbye.

After Jasmine left, Marie turned to Cassie. “Are you sure it has to be this way?”

“Sorry Sis, but yes. Frank would rather die than have anything bad happen to you. It is an admirable trait in my future Brother In-Law.” She smiled.

“I don’t know if we are that far yet in our relationship.” Marie protested while blushing.

“Sis, tell me honestly. If he asked you to marry him today, how long before you would say yes?”

“Two seconds.” Marie sheepishly conceded.

“Then to get the information we need and to move to the next step, it has to be this way. Don’t worry, I won’t do anything else to him. Unless you want me to have him to always remember to put the toilet seat back down.”

“Sis!!”

“Okay. Nothing extra. I give you my oath.” Cassie smiled.

“No need to be nervous.” Samantha whispered into Lydia’s ear as they hugged. “As far as I’m concerned, you said and did nothing.”

“Thank you, but I’m still sorry for calling you that.” Lydia whispered back. This was her first time to meet Samantha since the incident that caused Cassie to punish Lydia.

“Hello Lydia.” Bruce Kane greeted. “Your Parents are not here, but will be shortly as will Jasmine. Who are your friends?” He queried. The trio had arrived about twenty five to seven.

“This is my boyfriend Roger Masterson.” Lydia started as the two men shook hands.

“And I am Lilith Ann Redimere.” Lilith Ann answered. She saw Samantha flinch out of the corner of her eye but say nothing. “I guess she’s giving me the benefit of doubt.” Lilith Ann thought.

“Miss Redimere, Mr. Masterson so nice to meet you.”

“Please just Lilith Ann.” Lilith Ann protested.

“Okay. I found in the business world, it’s better to always show people respect until they say it’s okay use their first name. How long have you known Lydia?”

“A few months.” Lydia answered quickly with the cover story she had developed. “I was trying my hand at black jack. Lilith Ann was sitting at my table. I lost big until Lilith Ann took pity on me and showed me how to bet smarter. I offered her dinner for her help and over the meal we bonded.”

“Can I get any of you something to drink before the meal?” Bruce Kane inquired.

“Just a cola.” Roger replied.

“Diet for me, if you have it.” Lydia stated. “Otherwise water.”

“Nothing for me, for now. Could someone please show me to the bathroom?” Lilith Ann requested.

“I will Miss.” The maid answered with a trace of an accent. “Please follow me.”

While the maid was showing the way, Lilith Ann entranced her. The best way to get dirt on a rich person was to ask the staff, especially if the staff can’t lie.

“How long have you been working for the Kanes?”

“Ten years Miss.” The maid droned. “Since I was twenty.” Lilith Ann was surprised. The maid looked like she was in her early twenties, not thirty.

“What do you think of Miriam Kane?”

“I hate her. She is evil. The things she has said and done are appalling. I would have quit a long time ago but she holds my Mother’s and Sister’s green card status in her hands. Mr. Kane helped me to get them. She is threatening me with their deportation if I do not spy for her.”

“How are Jasmine and her Father?”

“He loves her dearly and she loves him.”

Lilith Ann decided the maid was perfect for her plans of revenge against Miriam Kane for dissing Lydia and also for her plans for Cassandra. If Cassandra had turned Jasmine into her real Sister, then Cassandra would view Mr. Kane as her Father. If she could cause trouble for Mr. Kane and Jasmine, the fallout would hurt Cassandra as well.

Luckily Lilith Ann’s oath said nothing about creating non sex slaves for herself. Lilith Ann had the maid join her in the bathroom. The fact that the maid was cute made the next part easy. Lilith Ann knew she had to act quickly otherwise someone would come looking for both of them. So she cast an arousal spell on herself and had the maid lick her to an orgasm. Lilith Ann was surprised and delighted to find that the maid knew what she was doing and quickly doused her with the necessary fluids. Lilith Ann weaved the compliance spell. She made the maid totally obedient to her until she repeated a code phrase which would break her influence and cause the maid to forget ever serving Lilith Ann. The maid was instructed to call Lilith Ann later with all the details about the Kanes. She was also instructed to continue helping Mrs. Kane and to continue reporting anything new she found in the divorce proceedings. Lilith Ann was going to let Miriam Kane triumph in her divorce and, when she was on top of the world, destroy her for maximum satisfaction.

“Act and address me no differently in front of others.” Lilith Ann further ordered.

“Yes Mistress.” The maid complied, kneeling with her head bowed down.

“Now go back to your duties.”

“I obey.” The maid answered as she stood. She rinsed her mouth and left.

After waiting a few minutes, Lilith Ann joined the others. By this time, the Winthrops and Jasmine had arrived. When they headed to the dining room, Jasmine stopped Lilith Ann.

“Why are you here?”

“Because you are Lydia’s friend and I hope you will be mine as well. We witches need to stick together. We are going to be around for a long time.” Lilith Ann answered contritely.

“I don’t trust you.” Jasmine honestly stated.

“I don’t expect you to. Although it took two tries instead of one, like you and Lydia, I’ve learned my lesson. Talk to Lydia. If you want further proof; I give you my oath that I will do no magic for the rest of the night.” Lilith Ann giving her oath unsolicited alleviated some Jasmine’s suspicions as the pair joined the others around the dining room table.

“So that’s how you tricked me Sis.” Marie said, in awe, at the strange sight in front of her. There were two versions of her boyfriend Frank. One Frank had a “lights out” look on his face. The other was wearing Cassie’s dress.

“Yes. I needed you to come into Jewel’s apartment with your guard down.” The Frank in the dress answered. “So I cast this spell to look like Jewel. As long as I have heard the other person speak, I can also sound like them. However, the spell doesn’t affect clothing.”

“Will you teach me the spell?”

“When you’re ready I will Sis.” Cassie said affectionately. “Now to start Operation April.”

“Here Sis. Her number will probably be the one appearing the most in incoming calls.” Marie said as she handed “Frank” Frank’s phone. Cassie found the number and dialed.

“Hello Frank.” April’s voice oozed desire.

“Hey Flower, you were right. Marie is nothing but a rebound girl and she’s too young for me. Give me a few days to let her down gently and we’ll hook up again. I’ll pick you up Wednesday at seven. Just don’t call until then. I love you.”

“I love you too.” April cooed as she hung up.

“Okay. We’ll meet her Wednesday and find out how much she knows.” Cassie said as she ended the spell. She began to look and sound like herself. She also gave Frank back his phone.

“Why Wednesday?” Marie asked curiously.

“You have a date tonight. I’m at Great America tomorrow and we have class Tuesday.”

“Okay. Now please wake him up.”

“Frank, you will awake with no memory of anything happening. You will believe that traffic was heavier than usual and that you just arrived.” Cassie gently commanded as she woke Frank up.

“So nice to meet you to Frank. Marie has told me so much about you.” Cassie stated.

“Nice to meet you as well Cassie.” Frank returned the greeting. He was about to say something else, when there was a knock at the door.

“That will be my girlfriend. I asked her to meet me here.” Cassie said as she opened the door and moved into a scorching French kiss that lasted three minutes.

“Marie, Frank. This is my girlfriend Selina.” Cassie exhaled as she tried to catch her breath. “We haven’t seen each other in over a week.”

“How does she greet you if she hasn’t seen you in two weeks?” Frank blurted out and then got embarrassed.

“Sorry, but your ears would explode if I told you.” Cassie grinned. “And I wouldn’t want that on my conscience. Today is the anniversary of the first time I met Selina. Tomorrow we’re going back to the scene of the crime. But tonight, I’m going to satisfy her every desire. Have fun.” Cassie waived as she and Selina left.

“She is a trip and a half. But I like her.” Frank grinned. “Ready to go out for dinner?”

“We could go out now, Tiger.” Marie said as she glided over to Frank. “Or we could stay here for a little while and have desert first.” Marie tempted as she kissed him. She then sat down on the couch and patted the spot next to her.

“Can I have desert twice?” Frank pleaded as he joined her. “Before and after the meal.”

“Only if you eat all your vegetables.” Marie agreed before kissing Frank again.

To be continued.