The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Part 23

“That was phenomenal!” Cassie gasped. Selina removed the blindfold and began to untie Cassie from the bed. “I can’t believe you made me feel that way with just feathers.”

“You’re not the only one you can be ‘magical’ in the bedroom.” Selina smiled as she finished untying Cassie’s feet. “I used peacock feathers on your nipples, quail feathers on your abdomen and ostrich feathers on your inner thighs.”

“Where did you learn to do that?” Cassie inquired after she kissed her lover.

“The battery in my MP3 player died and the flight to Pittsburgh was too short for a movie. I was trying to get some sleep when I overheard a guy talking to his buddy about this technique. He even said where to get the feathers.”

“Well.” Cassie started as she began a spell. “You deserve a reward. Don’t you think?” She touched Selina near her nether lips. Selina’s body arched with a powerful orgasm. When she relaxed, Cassie repeated the spell and touched her again.

“Not that I wouldn’t enjoy it a third or a fourth time, but I need to get up early for my flight to Louisville.” Selina requested, almost breathlessly, as she saw Cassie begin to prepare another spell. “Can I get a rain check?”

“However many you want.” Cassie confirmed. “When will I see you next?” She asked as she hugged Selina and they settled in for the night.

“Not for two weeks.” Selina said. She then quickly continued when she saw Cassie’s disappointed look. “If I do it this way, I can build a three day window around our anniversary date.”

“That’s great!” Cassie grinned. “But still, two weeks.”

“And, as an anniversary present, I’ll let you cast one of the verboten spells.” The verboten spells was a list of spells that Selina had told Cassie if she ever cast on her, she would leave her.

“Really?!” Cassie exclaimed excited. She couldn’t decide whether to cast her doppelganger spell to make Sellina look like the seventies TV Wonder Woman or temporarily give Selina a chest that would make Dolly Parton look like a surfboard!

“Yes really.” Selina smiled. “Now let me get some sleep.”

“Anything you want.” Cassie confirmed as she turned off the light and fell asleep in the arms of her lover.

“Excited about today, Honey?” Bruce Kane asked his Daughter when breakfast was almost over. Today Jasmine started her first job.

“Yes Daddy.” Jasmine smiled as the maid brought her, Samantha and Bruce more coffee. “I forgot to ask you Sunday, how goes the effort to sell the company to Uncle Donald?”

“We are getting there. We almost have enough. Your Mother’s lawyer is still pushing us for a quick settlement or else. We’ve told her side that if she drops the claim on your trust, I’ll settle in a heartbeat. However, your Mother is determined to get her hands on it.”

“She thinks she’s punishing me by taking it. Well, let’s give it to her.”

“Honey, we have been thru this already. I—” Bruce wearily started. He had been saying no to his Daughter about this for over a week now.

Jasmine cut him off. “Daddy, please hear me out.” She softly pleaded. “I am not suggesting we hand it over to her directly. I want to borrow against my trust fund, with your permission, and use the proceeds to become a partner in the group buying your company.”

“I can’t ask you to do that.” Bruce Kane replied, stunned at Jasmine’s idea. Even Samantha was surprised. “If the company fails, you’ll lose everything. That’s what I’m trying to protect you against.”

“It won’t fail with you or Uncle Donald running it.” Jasmine said sincerely. “With me starting to work, I won’t need the money for awhile. I’ll use the interest on the trust to make the monthly loan payments.”

Bruce Kane marveled at how much Jasmine had grown up in the last four months since his discovery of what Jasmine’s Mother had twisted her into.

“Okay. You have my blessing.” Bruce conceded with a small smile. “I’ll talk to some banks to get the loan process started, but I will not let you borrow against the full amount.”

“Fine Daddy. Remember, I have cooking lessons tonight, so I will see you late in the evening.” Jasmine said as she and Samantha stood up to leave for work. “I love you.”

“I love you too. Now go knock them dead.” Bruce Kane smiled after he kissed her goodbye.

After the trio left, the maid pulled out her phone to call her Mistress, Lilith Ann. She had new information to share and hoped to please her Mistress again like she had yesterday.

“I’m impressed Jas.” Samantha complimented, as Jasmine drove the pair into Chicago.

“Thanks, but it wasn’t a difficult decision. There was no way we could ever hold onto all of it anyway if we are going to live into the twenty third century.” Jasmine smiled. “Plus it allows me to help my Daddy and he will settle sooner to get my Mother out of all of our lives.”

“But still.”

“Sammie, money is nice to have and does make you feel safe, but that amount is more than we could ever really spend in twenty to thirty lifetimes.”

“I don’t know about that Jas. I’ve seen the way you’ve spent in the past and you seem to have slipped back into your old ways very quickly.”

“How much have I spent directly on me that didn’t involve magic supplies or work clothes?” Jasmine challenged

“Not a lot, except for our trip to Hawaii after Christmas.” Samantha conceded.

“That was actually a present from my Dad.” Jasmine grinned. “And how was my spending the five weeks after I reconciled with my Dad before I became a witch?”

“Again, not a lot.”

“So why do you think money is important to me now?”

“Sorry.” Samantha conceded. “However, I would like to retire before I’m forty.”

“Which time?” Jasmine grinned. “After all, we’re going to be forty at least three times in our lifetimes.”

“At least by the second one Jas.”

“Deal.”

“Thanks for letting Liam help me Sunday.” Brickhouse told Rachel. The trio was standing next to Liam’s locker.

“No problem.” Rachel smiled. “I didn’t want the school to think that I was the cause if you didn’t pass your calculus exam and couldn’t play this week.”

“Don’t worry, Liam has me ready.” Brickhouse smiled.

“Need help with anything else?” Liam asked.

“Not unless you know a girl that would be willing to go with me to a wedding this Sunday.” Brickhouse said. For everything Ben had going for him, he was painfully shy around girls. He went stag to the Homecoming Dance. He wouldn’t have even gone, except it was mandatory for all the football players to go.

“I wish I could help you.” Rachel stated with sorrow. “But my circle of girlfriends has recently shrunk to one and she’s in a relationship.”

“Actually I might know someone.” Liam smiled.

“Who?” Brickhouse and Rachel asked in unison.

“Amy Wilson. She’s Francesca’s friend and part of her exchange family. We’ll ask Francesca to ask her during our lunch period.”

“Thanks Liam.” Brickhouse shyly smiled.

“Anytime.” Liam smiled back as they split up to head for their classes.

“Good news. We have a commitment for at least twelve dealers from the three casinos.” Lilith Anne cheerfully informed Lydia when Lydia stopped by her desk. Even if her oath wasn’t forcing her to be cheerful, Lilith Ann felt good. After the maid had informed Lilith Anne about Jasmine’s plan, Lilith Anne had instructed the maid to tell Miriam Kane about it as well. “That should throw a kink into Cassandra’s family’s plan.” She thought.

“How many more do we need?”

“You can get up to seven players per blackjack table. You can get about fifteen comfortably around a craps table but you need two people to properly handle the table. And maybe ten at the roulette. I am hoping to get at least eight more between the two. If we get extra, then we could add another craps and maybe a mini baccarat table and still have two extra dealers to rotate for breaks. If we don’t get enough, I’ll fill in or train someone.”

“Thank you.” Lydia smiled and Lilith Ann felt good.

“Enjoy lunch yesterday?”

“So much that I’ve booked the restaurant for my birthday. Your friend, Paolo the chef, said he would specially thank you tonight for that.” Lydia informed Lilith Ann with a knowing wink. “Is he as masterful in the bedroom as he is in the kitchen?”

“Actually it’s a tie.”

“Lucky you.”

“Jealous?” Lilith Ann smirked.

“Not really.”

“Liar!” Lilith Ann teased. “I saw the way your face lit up when you tasted his lemon garlic tilapia.”

“Okay, maybe a little.” Lydia conceded. “About the only thing Roger doesn’t do well is cook.”

“There are a lot of women who wished they only had that problem in a relationship.” Lilith Ann chastised.

“You win.” Lydia admitted in mock defeat. “I surrender. I have a good life and shouldn’t complain.”

Lilith Ann changed the subject. “I have the pricing for the entertainers and demo DVDs to watch. I’ll give you a short list of my choices later for you to choose from.”

“Thanks.” Lydia answered as she started to walk away. She then stopped and turned back, “Although this isn’t what you planned or expected when you picked me and Roger out, I’m glad it happened.” Lydia sincerely stated.

“So am I.” Lilith Ann confirmed. To Lilith Ann’s surprise, it wasn’t a lie. About her relationship with Lydia that is. About Cassandra, well that was another matter.

* * *

“I want to apologize to both of you for my role in what happened yesterday.” The brown haired, hazel eyed Junior confessed. “If you want me to turn myself in to the Principal, I understand.”

“Rachel, do you know what she is talking about?” Francesca asked, confused. Currently Rachel and Francesca were sitting in the lunchroom waiting for Liam and Tommy.

“No.” Confirmed Rachel as she shook her head. It caused her blonde ponytail to flap. “What are you talking about Melissa?”

Melissa really looked hard at the pair and got confused as well. They had no bruises or cuts. Even the “whore” permanent marker insignia or traces of trying to remove it were nowhere to be seen on Rachel’s face. Maybe they had amnesia. “Sorry, I heard something bad had happened to you yesterday and I felt guilty that I might be the cause.” She fumbled out as she took off. Melissa was relieved that they were unharmed, but still felt guilty and now also confused.

“That was unusual.” Rachel thought. This was the second time that something strange had happened this week. The first time being the missing half hour at Great America. There was also the popcorn incident with Liam over a week ago. It made Rachel to start to wonder if something mysterious was going on.

“Hey beautiful.” Liam grinned as he and Tommy approached the table. Rachel smiled back to greet her boyfriend. Francesca did the same to Tommy. “Did you ask Francesca to talk to Amy?”

“No. It was your idea, so you present it to her.”

Liam explained to Francesca that Brickhouse needed a date to go to a wedding and Liam suggested Amy. Francesca rushed over to Amy’s table. About a minute later, a girl’s delighted squeal was heard in the lunch room. Francesca came back with Amy.

“Only if he takes me out on a real date first.” Amy informed Liam. She was slightly trembling with excitement.

“That should be no problem. If you give me your email address, I’ll text it to him and you two can decide all the details.”

Amy gave Liam her address and hugged Francesca.

“Thank you.” Francesca told Liam after Amy left. “Amy has felt alone since I started seeing Tommy.”

Later, Liam texted Francesca to be ready an hour early. Cassie had texted him to arrive at Marie’s place an hour before magic class with Francesca. The message gave no clues to why, just that it was urgent.

“So how was your first day?” Miss Roberts asked Jasmine. The production meeting was over. Jasmine had taken plenty of notes. She knew it would be no problem for her to have the storyboards ready by Friday.

“A little challenging.” Jasmine conceded. “I’m amazed at how fast ideas and concepts were finalized or rejected.”

“Don’t be.” Miss Roberts wearily smiled. “Tomorrow, the clients could change their minds and decide something entirely different. Or worse, call you at two in the morning before you submit the artwork to the newspapers or magazines for publication. It’s happened more times than I care to think about.”

“I’ll keep that in mind.”

“So, off to someplace interesting?”

“Cooking lessons actually.” Jasmine stated, using the cover story to explain her Tuesday nights.

“I thought you would have someone make your meals for you.”

“I’m beginning to do more for myself.” Jasmine said with pride. “Plus my girlfriend was sick of doing all the cooking. We trade off the bedroom duties, however.”

“Girlfriend? Bedroom duties? As in...?”

“Yes.” Jasmine confirmed. “Is that an issue?”

“No. How did your Parents take the news?”

“I’m not on speaking terms with my Mother.” Jasmine stated. “And my Father’s only question was if she makes me happy.”

“My Father’s response was: is she Jewish and will you be raising the children in the faith.” Miss Roberts smiled. “But don’t let anyone here know about either of us.”

“That you’re Jewish and I’m a millionaire?”

“About the other thing. I should not have asked the question.”

“That’s okay.”

“No it’s not.” Miss Roberts stated, perturbed at herself. “It’s immaterial to your abilities to do your job.”

“Sorry. First day, first job ever. Still wading through the employee handbook.” Jasmine apologized.

“And I’m sorry too. I had to leave a job once when that fact about my life style was discovered. Although we have made strides as a society since I realized what I was back in the eighties, we still have a long way to go.”

“Consider it safe with me.” Jasmine smiled and Miss Roberts relaxed.

“So, if any issues come up someone will call or text.”

“And I will see you on Friday with the completed assignment.” Jasmine said as she left to go pick up her Sister.

“What’s all the mystery Sis?” Liam asked Cassie as she and Jasmine walked into Marie’s apartment. Liam and Francesca had arrived before his Sisters.

“Francesca, please sit down in the chair.” Cassie gently requested as she ignored Liam’s question. After Francesca did as requested, Cassie smiled at her and asked, “Francesca, do you trust us to keep you safe?”

“Sì.” Francesca answered confused. Why would she even ask that? Cassie entranced Francesca and then turned to her Brother and Sisters.

“Francesca and Rachel were attacked and badly beaten yesterday. I healed them and blocked both of their memories of the attack. Rachel will never recall what happened.”

“WHAT?!?” Liam screamed. Thankfully, due to Marie’s sound proofing spell, the couple that owned the house Marie lived in heard nothing. Liam was bull mad that something had happened to Rachel and Francesca and he was just now finding out about it. Besides anger, he also felt guilty that he hadn’t protected them from the attack.

“Liam please calm down.” The fact that his Sister called him Liam and not “Squirt” caught him off guard. When he saw Cassie’s face and the concerned look it held, it defused him more and he relaxed.

“Sorry Sis.” He apologized. “When did it happen? And why didn’t you do anything then?”

“I waited until today to find out all the facts because I was probably just as mad as you are now. I didn’t want you or me to go off half cocked after the guilty parties. So rather than spoil yours and their day out, I healed them and took away their memories of the attack.” Cassie explained. “Why were they alone near Batman the ride?”

“Rachel didn’t want to ride Batman.” Liam stated. “I offered to go on the carousel or go to the food court instead. She said no and told me and Tommy to go ahead. Francesca agreed to stay with her.”

“That’s when the attack happened and afterwards Francesca found me.”

“But Sis, why did you entrance Francesca just now and how are we going to find out anything if you took her memories away?” Marie queried.

“I only permanently erased Rachel’s memories. I set Francesca’s memories so that she can recall them. To her, it will be like watching a movie with an actress that looks like her. I didn’t need to do the spells like I did for Jewel since it was only a short period of time in her life and very recent. The reason I entranced her now is that once we find out what happened, I am going to permanently remove her memories of the attack. I don’t want Abigail to know what happened and what we decided to do. That’s why we’re meeting now, okay?” Cassie asked the room.

Marie and Jasmine quickly agreed. Liam seemed to hesitate.

“Squirt please; I need you to be on board with this.” Cassie requested.

“Okay.” Liam confirmed.

“Francesca, I want you to remember now and tell me everything that happened yesterday in the bathroom with Rachel.” Cassie gently ordered.

Francesca described in emotionless detail the brutal attack that happened to her and what she could occasionally see happening to Rachel. Liam’s rage boiled, especially when he heard about the “whore” monogram, but he held it together.

“Do you know who attacked you?”

“No, but a girl who Rachel called Melissa, with brown hair, came up to us at lunch today and said that she was sorry for what she did yesterday. She also offered to turn herself in to the Principal if we wanted her to. I did not know who she is until now. I recognize her voice. She was the one blocking the door. The one who attacked me told her if she wanted to be head cheerleader to keep doing what she was told to do.”

“I think I know which Melissa.” Liam piped up. “She needed my help last year with English Composition. I remember being in her home and seeing all of the first place awards from her older Sister on the front room walls. It was almost like a shrine. There were none from Melissa. All her awards were sitting in her bedroom because the best that she has been able to do was second place. The one thing her older Sister hadn’t done was become head cheerleader. She told me that if she could, some day, maybe she would get her Mother’s love and a place on the wall.”

“That’s sad.” Marie said. “What about the others?”

“Tiffany is the head cheerleader’s name. And if it was Tiffany who attacked Rachel, then Mandy, her best friend, was probably the one who attacked Francesca.

“You have done well Francesca. Now I want you to completely forget forever what happened in the bathroom that day and you coming to get me.” Cassie ordered.

“Sì.” Francesca droned.

“So Squirt, how do I find this Rhino bastard and the girls?” Cassie inquired.

“I don’t think Rhino’s involved Sis. As much as I don’t like him, I don’t want anyone to get punished for something they didn’t do. I think he has been punished enough already.”

“How?” Liam’s Sisters asked in unison.

“He’s the one who ate the ‘special’ candy bar and got his nose broken when he tried to French kiss a guy in the showers.” Liam informed them. Cassie and Jasmine broke out laughing.

“But you heard what Francesca said. Why do you still think he may be innocent?” Jasmine asked confused.

“Sunday night, I was tutoring Brickhouse—”

“Rhino? Brickhouse?” Cassie laughed. “Do any of the guys in your school have normal nicknames?”

Liam continued, trying to ignore his Sister, “As I was saying, I was tutoring Brickhouse for a calculus exam he has Wednesday. He’s on the football team with Rhino. He told me that after the game on Saturday, the recruiter for the college Rhino wants to play for told him that he had facts and heard rumors of Rhino’s behavior and that if he was involved in anything else, he would lose his offer from them. Plus the same information he had been given was also given to the rest of the recruiters. So if Rhino intended to play for a school that would get him noticed by the NFL, he would need to muzzle his actions.

Rhino might be stupid but he’s not that dumb. He wouldn’t risk his future by doing something so blatant and leave a calling card out in the open.”

“So why did they attack Rachel and Francesca?” Marie asked.

“Tiffany is the girl Rhino was dating when he started going out with Rachel. And I mean still dating. He doesn’t break up with a girl until he starts dating another for a few weeks in tandem.” Liam said ruefully. “Tiffany is still bitter about him cheating on her. She tried to get him kicked off the football team, but Rhino is the star offensive player and they’re desperate for a state championship.

I thought Rhino was the one that ordered the cheerleaders to spread rumors about Rachel and cost her all her friends., but now I think it was all Tiffany. I’ll bet Tiffany was also the one who dropped the dime on Rhino’s activities to the recruiters. When that didn’t work, she decided to take it up a notch. Chances are, Tiffany heard about Rhino’s ‘leash’ and decided to pay both Rachel and Rhino back. Tiffany is after Rachel for being the reason why Rhino left her and Rhino for cheating on her. Tiffany must be figuring Rachel would tell everyone that Rhino was behind the beating. Francesca was probably attacked because she was there and tried to stop Tiffany.”

“’Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.’” Jasmine quoted. Then she asked, puzzled, “But why didn’t they hide their faces?”

“Rumor has it, Tiffany has dirt on the Principal and her Dad is friends with the chief of police. She has been getting away with a lot this semester. So if she was implicated, the Principal and her Dad would sweep her involvement under the rug.” Liam said. “Look, I’ll question Melissa. If she’s willing to cooperate, maybe she’ll help us and I’ll set up a meeting. I’ll let you know where and when. If Rhino was involved, you’ll find out then.”

Cassie glanced at her watch. “Abigail should be here soon. We’ll finish discussing this later. Francesca, I want you to forget everything that happened in Marie’s apartment today. I want you also to forget that I asked Liam to bring you here early. You just arrived. Do you understand?”

“Sì.” Francesca answered as she was guided to stand back up and led to the door.

“Play along Squirt.” Cassie said as she woke Francesca up.

“So I said Hi to Rachel, Squirt. What’s the big deal?” Cassie groused.

“The deal was I asked you to stay away from us.” Liam responded. “What else did she say to Rachel, Francesca?”

Francesca was confused but answered. “Only that she was an amica of Marie.” She was about to ask a question when Abigail came in carrying one of her spellbooks under her arm and her handbag over her left shoulder.

“I have something for you Francesca and you also Cassie.” Abigail said with a smile.

“What Signorina Boyd?”

“Let’s get set up for class first and then I will hand them out. It was Liam’s idea. Everyone leave your jewelry on.”

Marie’s apartment was quickly set up for class. After the students sat down, Abigail reached into her handbag and handed Cassie and Francesca each a small box. They waited until Abigail signaled they could and opened the boxes. Each box held a necklace.

“These are like Jasmine’s and Marie’s necklaces and Liam’s ring. I have one on too.” Abigail smiled as she showed her necklace she made yesterday with the special blood drawn from Barry. “If we all are wearing them, we can talk in the language of magic without having to worry about accidentally casting a spell. I know Francesca your power levels are not yet developed, but it’s better to be safe than sorry.”

Francesca’s eyes filled with tears as she put on her necklace. Now she truly felt like she was a member of this group and part of their family. She looked at Liam and smiled, since she knew the real reason he suggested making the necklaces to Abigail.

“Ready to begin class?” Abigail questioned. Everyone nodded and she began.

With everyone wearing their magic dampening jewelry, the lesson went quickly because Abigail did not have to pause after every fourth word. Partway thru, Marie raised her hand.

“Miss Boyd, are you starting to speak differently?”

“How do you mean Marie?” Abigail inquired, pleasantly surprised.

“I am beginning to hear a slight difference in your speech. Almost like an accent.” Marie stated. Cassie and Abigail smiled.

“Do the rest of you hear a difference also?” Abigail questioned. The other three shook their heads “No”. Abigail opened up her spellbook and handed it to Marie. “Read out loud what’s on the page, please. And don’t think about what you’re reading. Think about sounding the same way as the accent you heard.” As Marie read, Francesca looked bewildered. After Marie finished, Francesca turned to her.

“Your Italian was flawless. I thought you did not speak it.”

“I don’t and I wasn’t.” Marie answered confused.

“You were just speaking fully in the language of magic, Sis.” Cassie confirmed with pride as she went over and hugged her. “Remember, Francesca hears it in her native language.”

“I thought, at the earliest, it would be late next week before any of you could speak it properly. Congratulations.” Abigail smiled. “Liam, your idea about using the necklaces for learning to speak magic was smart and practical. With Fransceca’s help, since she will hear the words in Italian, I can tell when you all are able to speak magic properly.”

“But what about me?” Francesca inquired.

“I’ll get you a spellbook and supplies tomorrow when I pick up potion ingredients.” Jasmine offered. “On Thursday, come early and Cassie will give you a few simple spells without letting the rest of us know.”

“How will that help?”

“When you recite —”

“What means recite?” Francesca interrupted.

“Sorry, read aloud from your spellbook. When you read them back to us in Italian, if we hear it as English, then we will know if you are speaking in magic.”

Abigail smiled at the cleverness of her students. “Alright we still have forty five minutes of class time left. Let us put it to good use.”

After class was over, Liam and Francesca said their farewells and left. Jasmine turned to Abigail, “Our Dad would like to make it up to you for last weekend, if you are free this Friday or Saturday.”

“Jasmine, I think it’s best if I have as little contact with your Father as possible for the time being.”

“Okay. I wish you would reconsider, but I understand.” Jasmine confirmed sadly.

After Abigail left, Marie turned to Jasmine. “What was that about Sis?”

“I am not at liberty to say.”

Marie started to ask another question, but Cassie stopped her little Sister.

“Even if she wanted to, she can’t. She gave her oath about something. I can tell by the way she said it.” Cassie said knowingly. “Is everyone ready for tomorrow and handling April?”

“Yes. We’ll pick you up after I finish my tasks.” Jasmine confirmed.

“What tasks?” Marie inquired, puzzled. “I thought the only thing you and I were going to do tomorrow was help Jewel unpack in case there was something we missed in her apartment.”

“I also need to stop at Fitzgerald’s and hopefully get a few storyboards done for my job.”

“Okay.” Marie said. “Sis, you’re not jealous that I learned to speak magic before you, are you?”

“No.” Jasmine smiled. “After all, you did do your first act of magic before I did.”

“Take care Marie.” Cassie said affectionately as she hugged her and left with Jasmine.

“Thank you for suggesting to Signorina Boyd to make me a necklace.” Francesca kissed Liam on the cheek. He had just pulled up in front of Francesca’s house.

“Watch it. If Tommy finds out about the kiss, he’ll try to kick my ass.” Liam joked.

“But I do not think of you in that way.” Francesca declared as she was getting out of Liam’s car.

“Still, be careful, my Italian Cousin.” Liam smiled as he drove away.

Being called Liam’s “Italian Cousin” thrilled her. Francesca went inside and up to the bedroom she shared with Amy. Amy had almost her entire closet lying on her bed. She was checking herself out in a mirror wearing a cute denim skirt paired with a puffy pink sweater.

“Perfect.” Amy declared. She began putting her clothes back into the closet.

“Need help?” Francesca asked as she moved towards Amy’s bed.

“Thanks.” Amy smiled. “It took me like forever to find the right outfit. Ben’s taking me out for pizza and a movie tomorrow. Do you want to make it a double date?” Amy offered.

“I think you should be alone with him on the first date.” Francesca smiled as she declined.

“But what if I get nervous and say the wrong thing?” Amy worried.

Remembering how Amy got before tests and Cassie’s “help”, Francesca worded her next statement carefully. “So treat this date like a test for a relationship with him. How have you been doing on tests lately?”

Amy thought back to the math test last week when she scored a ninety four. She remembered how relaxed and confident she was when she re-took her SATs last weekend. Amy relaxed and smiled.

Francesca grinned at her amica. “If you like, I will do your make up and finger nails.”

“Thank you for everything.” Amy said and then turned wistful. “I wish I had a Sister like you, but you are leaving in June.”

“I am not leaving. I am staying in America to go to college. We can still visit each other.” Francesca informed Amy. Amy squealed and crushed the wind out of Francesca in a joyful bear hug. Francesca was also happy because her extended family now had a new member.

Lilith Ann was ecstatic. She was on her knees as Paolo the chef was rewarding her from behind. Lilith Ann was, in turn, rewarding his wife as her tongue darted expertly inside the other woman’s nether lips. The wife achieve her “O” first, then Paolo and Lilith Ann came together. A short while later, the Wife crawled over to lick her Husband clean and erect. Lilith Ann began to french kiss him. Quickly, his erotic bread loaf began to rise. His Wife lay down on the edge of the bed to allow him to insert it into her love oven. Lilith Ann positioned herself over the Wife’s mouth. This time it was Lilith Ann who was satisfied first.

As the trio rearranged themselves on the bed for the night, Lilith Ann smiled because her plans were moving ahead. Maybe not as fast as she wished but she wasn’t upset either. She fell asleep using Paolo’s chest as a pillow and dreaming how Cassandra’s new family would fall apart when Lilith Ann was done.

To Be Continued.