The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Hate You

Part 24

“Not again.” Abigail sighed, perturbed. She had just awakened from another erotic dream involving Bruce Kane. Her panties were sexually soaked, again. Only Aidan had ever affected her like this. Abigail had had a few dalliances over the past ninety years, but that’s all they were; dalliances. Bruce Kane was different. An attraction was there from the beginning, but this was now something more and they had not yet even kissed!

She cast a spell to clean up her released fluids. Abigail wished she could remember what Bruce had said or done that caused this change in her. However she had consumed too much alcohol that night to remember it clearly. There was a lot a witch of Abigail’s experience and strength could do, but recreating wine fogged memories in herself was not one of them.

Abigail could ask Cassie or Fitzgerald for help. However, that would require her to explain what had happened that night and she was too embarrassed. Jasmine already had an oath in place to prevent her telling anyone. She had the magic strength, but sadly, just not the experience to cast the necessary spells.

After stripping out of her nightwear, Abigail headed into the bathroom and jumped into the shower. As she began to lather up, Abigail tried hard to think back to Saturday. “What makes you so special Bruce Kane?” Abigail wondered. She smiled picturing his face. Her thoughts began to wander. Abigail stood there with a wistful look for a few minutes before her reverie was broken by an unexpected orgasm. She looked down confused and panicked. She had been absentmindedly pleasuring herself while thinking about Bruce Kane! Abigail realized that she needed to meet Bruce again soon or she would go out of her mind.

“I don’t why you complain so much about having to work Sammie.” Jasmine teased as she drove Samantha into the city. “It doesn’t seem so bad.”

“You have worked all of one day Jas.” Sammie complained. “Talk to me after you have stood in minus ten degree winds for twenty minutes waiting for a bus whose heater is broken and the person next to you smells like an ashtray.”

“Sorry.” Jasmine apologized.

“What time are you getting home tonight?”

“We are meeting April at seven. I’m hoping to be back before eleven. Why?”

“I just need to know around when I need to have my ‘special’ chocolate fix.” Samantha grinned.

“I think you’re becoming a sex spell addict.” Jasmine worried.

“Jas, I’m addicted to you, not some spell.” Samantha commented. “Remember, we were having mind blowing sex even before your Sister cast her first arousal spell on me. After tonight, we will lay off the sex spells for awhile. Okay?”

“Thanks Sammie. I love you.”

“I love you too.” Samantha confirmed as the car neared the morning rush hour back up.

The word “Breakfast” woke Lilith Ann from a peaceful slumber. She hadn’t even felt Paolo get out of bed. She walked, in the nude, over to the dining room table followed by Paolo’s equally naked Wife, Judy. He kissed Lilith Ann and then his Wife. They all sat down to eat. Lilith Ann could not believe how his cooking made her taste buds and body feel.

“Thanks again for bring your friend Lydia over to the restaurant the other day.” He gently smiled. “That deposit check she left for her birthday party made my Boss’s day. He’s giving me Halloween off as well. So I get an extra day for my buddy’s Bachelor party.” He kissed Lilith Ann as he rose from the table. He turned to his Wife and kissed her deeply before turning back to Lilith Ann. “See you again next week?”

“Count on it.” Lilith Ann agreed.

Judy walked him to the door before coming back to Lilith Ann. “Two of my girlfriends are going to join us for our bar hopping weekend. They’re so cute.” She exclaimed as she got her phone. She brought up a picture of the three of them at a hedonist resort. Judy’s friends looked identical except for an inch in the bust and hair color. “How about you invite your friend Lydia to join us?”

“She will be busy finishing the plans for the charity event.” Lilith Ann politely answered. She went back to the table to have a second helping of the Belgian waffles with wild berry sauce.

“Oh that’s right. Do you think that you can get my friends in as well? I know they will love it. Ple-e-ease.” She pleaded with a whine in her voice. “That way we can all stay together for the whole weekend.”

“I’ll try.” Lilith Ann said, strained. The woman was beginning to get on Lilith Ann’s nerves just like last week. All she wanted to do was finish eating in peace. “One more word.” Lilith Ann thought. “Just one more word and you’re going to be turned into a display figure for the rest of the morning.”

“How about—” Judy started before Lilith Ann had enough and entranced her.

“How about you shut up and go get dressed to look as much like a Vegas show girl as you can. Then wait for me in the living room, in your best show girl pose.” Lilith Ann ordered cheerfully. She then sat down and began eating again. When she finished, she went into the living room to see what Judy had come up with. She was dressed in a silver bikini with a thong bottom, white fishnet stockings and long white opera gloves. On her feet were open toed see thru shoes with four inch stiletto heels.

“Nice.” Lilith Ann admired. Since the theme was now a casino night, Lilith Ann decided she would have Judy dressed as a showgirl standing outside of the room. True to her word, Lilith Ann rearranged Judy’s stance and, using another spell, coaxed a smile and sparkle to her face before turning her rock hard like last week.

“Maybe shoes with stronger and slightly wider heels.” Lilith Ann contemplated as she rocked her advertisement display back and forth. “Also, would I need a spell or just use Butt glue like gymnasts and beauty contestants use to hold the costume in place? I wouldn’t want a curious party guest to find out how anatomically correct you are.” Lilith Ann snarkily commented as she pulled and snapped the thong. She then headed to take a shower. Afterwards, while drying off, her phone rang.

“Hi Lydia!” Lilith Ann cheerfully said.

“Hi Lilith Ann. Want to meet for lunch tomorrow? I figured I wouldn’t call too early or wait until you were at a casino before asking you.”

“Actually I have been up for awhile working on decorations.” Lilith Ann answered as she walked back into the living room. “Sure, lunch tomorrow is fine. I’ll talk with you later.” Although she was happy to speak with Lydia, Lilith Ann wondered why she was still in a cheerful mood until it dawned on her. She was technically working on decorations for the event. The time spent punishing Judy was actually taking time off Lilith Ann’s punishment! “I bet Cassandra didn’t even think about this possibility.” She smirked.

Lilith Ann stared at Judy. She decided that Judy’s two friends were going to be added as decorations as well, but inside the room. “The more the merrier.” Lilith Ann laughed. “But what outfits to put them in?” Although she had planned to leave Judy like that until noon, Lilith Ann released her from her static pose and ordered her to put away the clothes she had on and join Lilith Ann back in the kitchen. Judy came back a short while later naked but still wearing her smile.

“Do you know what type of costumes your friends are going to wear?” Lilith Ann asked.

“The same thing they have for the past two years.” Judy droned. “They first wore them for a comic book convention. They were booth babes and fell in love with their costumes.”

“That doesn’t sound promising.” Lilith Ann thought. Then asked out loud, “Do you have a picture you can show me?”

Judy reached for her phone and brought up a picture. Lilith Ann smiled at the outfits. They would fit perfectly with the casino theme.

“When I awaken you, you will have no memory of anything happening since asking me about inviting your girlfriends. You will also get a professional looking showgirl outfit, by next week, for Halloween. You decided you wanted to have a different outfit for each night.” Lilith Ann ordered and released the woman.

“Sure.” Lilith Ann said. “I’ll get them invitations. I’ll drop all three off next week.”

“Thank you!” Judy smiled warmly. Then the smile turned sultry. She gently grabbed Lilith Ann’s hand and began leading her back into the bedroom. “You know, Paolo doesn’t have to be here for us to have fun.”

“And what do you have in mind?” Lilith Ann husked as she lay down on the bed.

“This.” Judy said as she inserted her tongue into Lilith Ann’s nether lips and began twirling it in a counter clockwise circle. With a feather-like touch, she drew her finger nails down the sides of Lilith Ann’s stomach and then her derriere. A short while later Lilith Ann’s orgasm hit her hard, leaving her breathless. After regaining her strength, Lilith Ann pleasured Judy with all of the tricks in her bag of sexual goodies. She didn’t do this because she felt that she owed Judy. Lilith Ann did it to leave Judy with no energy to even talk.

“Do you mind seeing yourself out?” The thrice satisfied but exhausted Judy requested after Lilith Ann finished. Lilith Ann started to answer her but saw she was already asleep.

“Until next week.” Lilith Ann answered as she began to get dressed and leave for the casino near the airport.

“Jasmine, How’s me favorite new customer doing?” Paddy called out as she entered the store.

“Fine Paddy. I have a list of potion ingredients and I also need another spellbook, ink and pen please.” Jasmine requested as she handed Paddy her list.

“And who be the book for?” Paddy asked as he headed into the back.

“Francesca.” Jasmine shouted. “You met her last week.”

“Ah, yes. The Italian Lassie.” Paddy said as he returned to the front of the store.

“Just out of curiosity, what level are you?”

“Why do you ask?” Paddy asked with a twinkle in his eye.

“I was thinking back to something you said the first day I met you. You said that Cassie’s punishment was better than what you could have done to Lilith Ann. Lilith Ann is red level. Are you the same or lower than Lilith Ann?”

I am gold level like you.” Paddy smiled. “Most store owners are. By having Cassie punish her as a white level, it meant that it would be fully enforced.”

“What do you mean?” Jasmine asked curiously.

“Most spells can be canceled or altered by a witch stronger than the spell caster. Although I’m gold, most female gold witches are stronger than I am. Right now, I’m stronger than you and Marie. In twenty years, you will probably surpass me.”

“Really?”

“Aye Lassie. Female magic users are normally stronger than male. They also outnumber us about ten to one. Males, however, are almost never blue level. The majority of us are green level. There has not been a white level male since the time of Merlin.” Paddy paused to drink something before beginning to speak again. “So if I cast a spell on Lilith Ann, she couldn’t cancel it. However, if she could have found an experienced gold level witch, she probably could have had it canceled. Though in Lilith Ann’s case, it would be unlikely. She seems to have no friends or acquaintances in the magic community.”

“So by having Cassie punish her, instead of you, it meant that she couldn’t have it canceled.”

“Aye. Cassie is the only white level in North America. And even if she was not, the other white levels tend to not cancel punishments handed out by each other.”

“How many white levels are there?”

“Ten. Most are over two hundred and fifty years old now. In forty years, Cassie will probably be the strongest magic user on the planet.”

“Wow.” Jasmine said softly.

“Need anything else?”

“Not today.” Jasmine said as she handed Paddy her credit card.

“Gives me a minute.” Paddy said as he processed the order.

“Will you be sorry to see your display figure leave you in a few days?” Jasmine inquired as she look over at the front window.

“Aye.” Paddy smiled sadly. “Roxanne has been good for business, but I can’t keep her.”

“Well don’t worry. You’re bound to have another shop lifter sooner or later.” Jasmine encouraged him. “Maybe the next one will be prettier.”

“Possibly. But I doubt it. Until the next time our journeys cross paths.” Paddy waved.

“Until next time.” Jasmine smiled as she left.

“Do you mind if I join your group for lunch?” Amy asked Rachel and Francesca. Liam and Tommy were in line getting their girlfriends lunch. Tommy always brown bagged on Wednesdays and today Liam had also brought his lunch.

“No, we don’t mind Amy.” Rachel smiled. She was eager to possibly have another girlfriend.

“Thanks.” Amy answered as she sat down.

“So Amy, now that you’re dating the captain of the football team, you should be sitting at the popular table. Why slum with us?” Rachel teased.

“We only started dating. It’s not like he’s given me his letter jacket.” Amy protested. “Besides I need to talk to Francesca about my makeup and hair for tonight. She’s helping me.”

“Want some more help?” Rachel offered. “We could all help each other before our dates.”

“Sure.” Amy gleefully agreed as she spread out some beauty tip magazines.

“Oh no! We’re outnumbered.” Tommy mock complained as he and Liam approached the table. He gave Francesca her tray as he sat down and was rewarded with a kiss. Rachel also kissed Liam.

Amy smiled. “Liam, thank you for suggesting to Ben to ask me out.”

“Your welcome.” Liam smiled back.

As the lunch time conversation bounced between makeup and weekend plans, Liam caught Melissa nervously glancing over at the group. Anytime he met her eyes, she quickly looked down. “If she is still feeling this guilty, she should be willing to help.” Liam thought. He planned to talk to Melissa after school today.

“Thank you for helping me today.” Jewel warmly said to Marie and Jasmine. All of Jewel’s furniture and belongs were now placed where Jewel wanted them. The trio was now relaxing in the living room.

“No problem Sis.” Marie smiled. “So that’s what Mom and Dad looked like.”

“Yes. I’m sorry I don’t have more.” Jewel sadly confirmed as she flipped thru her photo album looking for more. Marie knew that Jewel only had the one picture of them, having seen it in Juvie. It was the old Jewel’s most prized possession.

“At least you have that one. Are we still on for our double date this Friday?”

“Yes. It’s at the restaurant Steve took me to when he proposed. Hopefully it will help bring back some memories.”

“I hope so too.” Jasmine piped in.

“Would either of you like some coffee or water?” Jewel offered.

“Yes please.” Marie said sweetly. “Coffee.”

“Nothing for me.” Jasmine answered as Jewel walked into the kitchen. Jasmine then turned to her Sister and said in a hushed tone. “Did you find anything?”

“Yes Sis. I found an envelope with the word ‘viral’ on it. It also had the same symbol that was on the envelope that contained the evidence against you. I put it in my purse.”

“So why do you think it’s important? It could be just a coincidence.”

“Yours was labeled ‘Mi Jeans’. When I asked Jewel what that meant, she told me that it was her system to hide things by using anagrams of the person’s name. ‘Mi Jeans’ rearranges to Jasmine. I thought ‘viral’ was an anagram for April but there’s no p.” Marie said puzzled.

Jasmine smiled at her little Sister. “Smart move Sis. It does have something to do with April. If you rearrange the letters, you get Avril. Avril is April in French. Did you look in it?”

“No. I figured I would leave that to you or Cassie.”

Jasmine was going to say something more when they heard Jewel coming back into the room.

“I’m glad we finished early.” Jewel smiled as she handed Marie her coffee. “It gives us time to start planning my wedding. I know it’s still four months away, but I want everything perfect. You only get married once if you’re lucky. And I want me and Steve to be lucky.”

“So do I.” Jasmine and Marie thought in unison. “So do I.”

“Oh! It’s you!” A startled Melissa said as she closed her locker and found Liam standing there. “Can we talk later or I’ll be late for cheerleading practice.”

“Not if you don’t want your Mother and everyone else to know what you did on Monday.”

“Wh-hat do you mean?” Melissa nervously stuttered.

“I know all about what happened in the girl’s bathroom near Batman the ride.” Liam informed the scared junior. “Do you want me to describe what you, Tiffany and Mandy were wearing? Where you were standing? Or why you agreed to help.”

“No.” Melissa sobbed and shrugged her shoulders in defeat. “Why hasn’t Rachel or the other girl turned us in?”

“Her name is Francesca. Most of the blows that Tiffany and Mandy threw didn’t land. However when I found them, they were still traumatized. I took Francesca and Rachel to a family friend who is a Psychiatrist. She removed their memories. I sat with them during the session.” Liam fibbed. “But just because they can’t remember doesn’t mean that it didn’t happen. Was becoming head cheerleader, something your Sister never accomplished, worth it?”

“It wasn’t supposed to go that far. Tiffany promised me.” Melissa protested. “What are you going to do to me?”

“If you agree to help me set up a meeting with Tiffany and Mandy, we’ll work something out.”

“Such as?” Melissa asked with hope that it would never go past this.

“I know a soup kitchen that could use weekend volunteers. You would work on Sundays until football season is over and then Saturday and Sunday for a couple of months after that.” Liam informed her.

“When do you want to meet them?”

“I’ll tell you Friday.”

“Why are you being nicer to me than you should?” Melissa asked as she started walking to the girl’s locker room. Liam walked with her.

“You were not directly involved with the attack. Also, like I said, I know why you did it and I think I also know why Tiffany did it. Did you really think that all it took to get your Mother’s love was being head cheerleader?” Liam asked gently.

“You only see what my Mother wants others to see. I’m sure there are things that happen behind closed doors at your house that no one knows about and you wished were different.”

Thinking back to his Sister Marie being disowned, Liam answered, “True.”

“I am my Daddy’s little princess and my Sister is my Mom’s favorite. When my Parents divorced my Dad couldn’t get custody of me due to his job. My Mom shifted her hate of him to me.” Melissa started with tears. “My Sister was always better than me at everything, but the one thing she couldn’t do was become head cheerleader. My Mom was head cheerleader of her school. I thought if I could be, she would be proud of me and love me.”

“I’m sorry.” Was all Liam could think to say.

“And I am sorry for what happened to Rachel and Francesca.” Melissa confirmed as she dried her eyes. She smiled and went into the locker room. Liam walked out to the parking lot.

Unbeknownst to the pair, Mandy was shadowing them and heard most of the conversation. She had to head to detention now, but later tonight she would tell Tiffany what she had learned.

“I still can’t believe a girl as pretty as you didn’t have a boyfriend.” Ben complimented Amy. She blushed. They were finishing dinner at the pizza parlor before heading to the movies.

“Yeah, well, when I bombed my SAT test over the summer my Parents clamped down on me. They took away my dating privileges until I could show them I could do better academically. They thought I was too distracted from my studies. Actually the phrase my Mom used was ‘boy crazy’". Amy laughed and then continued. “When I scored ninety four on my Math test last week, My Mom loosened the restrictions a little. But only for the weekends.”

“So how are you out with me now?” Ben asked, puzzled. “You didn’t lie to your Parents, did you?”

“No.” Amy grinned. “I explained about us. At first, they were hesitant until they found out it was you. Your picture was in the paper as the student athlete of the week. It also listed your GPA and SAT score. My parents are hoping that you will help me continue to get good grades by being my study partner.”

“I would like that.” Ben smiled and Amy melted.

“However, I’m back to being a spinster if my grades start to slip.”

“Well then, we will have to make sure that doesn’t happen.” Ben said as he stood up. “I’ll take care of the bill.”

“And I need to use the bathroom.” Amy said as she also stood.

“I’ll meet you outside. It’s getting cold out there. Take my jacket.” Ben offered and Amy was thrilled. She put on the letterman jacket as if it was the most expensive gown in the world. Amy then strutted to the bathroom.

As he headed to the front register, Ben overheard Tiffany and Mandy talking. When he heard Mandy mention Liam, he stopped and sat down in the vacant booth behind them.

“And you’re sure he knows.” Tiffany questioned.

“Yeah. The stupid bitch spilled her whole life story to him.” Mandy confirmed.

“Well with the two skanks not able to remember, we need another target and Liam has nominated himself.” Tiffany grinned wickedly.

“How?” Mandy asked, excited.

“Rhino was picking on him until Brickhouse broke his nose. So, I’ll get three dumb sophomores to attack Liam during the meeting Liam is having Melissa arrange. I’ll order a couple of the other cheerleaders to give them hum jobs to make them agree.

I’ll make sure it’s somewhat public so other witnesses see the attack and mention that Rhino ordered it. That kills three birds with one stone.”

“How?” Mandy asked.

“Liam gets hurt and that hurts Rachel and he hopefully blames her. It hurts Rhino’s scholarship and future. And finally, that stupid Brickhouse will finish the job by beating up Rhino.” Tiffany explained. “I should have done it this way the first time.”

“But then I wouldn’t have had any fun.” Mandy complained.

“I’ll tell Melissa to arrange the meeting for Saturday evening. Then the real fun begins.”

Ben slipped out of the booth and maneuvered around the pizza parlor to avoid being seen by Tiffany and Mandy. He then hooked up with Amy. Brickhouse began plotting how to save Liam. He owed Liam for helping with school and Amy. Now he would return the favor.

“Everyone ready?” Cassie asked her Sisters. She was dressed in clothes similar to what Frank would wear.

After Jasmine and Marie nodded in agreement, Cassie began casting her doppelganger spell to look like Frank and then made her Sisters invisible.

“Remember to keep quiet until I make you visible.” “Frank” warned as they all got out of the car and walked up to April’s apartment. Cassie rang the buzzer.

“Hey Flower.” Cassie spoke into the intercom.

“C’mon in.” April cooed as she buzzed the Sisters in. When they were all in and the door was closed Cassie entranced April.

“Why did you call her Flower?” Jasmine asked as she and Marie became visible.

“That was Frank’s nickname for her, Sis.” Cassie answered in her own voice as she began to look like herself again. “The first time Frank met her, he got nervous and asked if her golden showers brought May flowers. She acted like it was cute so he started calling her Flower.”

“Yeah, he gets flustered around pretty girls.” Marie grinned.

“What am I then? Chopped liver?!” Cassie spewed with mock anger. Then she turned to April. “April, sit down on the couch.” Cassie gently ordered. When everyone was seated Cassie turned back to April.

“Tell us all about you.”

To be continued.